Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
K-ON!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Dec 18, 2018 5:25 PM

Dec 2018
Waiter!
I ordered the Yakisoba, not the feels.
please send this back to the chef.

:'[
Dec 18, 2018 5:28 PM

Dec 2018
Niveen_Sleem said:
I didn't feel this emotional about my own graduation(s).

I wish I left myself more souvenirs from my high school days.

I did, because it meant leaving my fiance and friends for the army.
hardest thing I've ever done in my life.
When I got back, all my friends were gone, and things were strange.
I got used to it and all, but graduating with that cloud over my head was bittersweet.
Lol I was in a band too then. Haven't picked it up since then.
Apr 5, 2019 8:26 PM

Dec 2014
Their farewell song to Azusa was even more emotional in this episode than it was in the movie! And their gift to Sawako and the chalkboard drawings... so heartwarming kjhkjhj

And I only started to realize how much I actually like this anime towards the last few episodes. I miss it so much already!
Apr 15, 2019 3:22 AM

Aug 2016
Ok. Im gonna be the guy with the least popular opinion here, but these last 3 eps have been the least appealing ones this second season. The drama is ok at best when it comes to K-ON, but what they do best is the super funny comedy and lately, its been lacking. It´s overall a pure fun CGDCT anime and overall I´m glad I gave it a chance
MichaelJacksonApr 15, 2019 4:59 AM
:v
Sep 9, 2019 11:53 AM

Mar 2015
Ah I kinda felt bad for Nodoka. It's like she's beeing left out but it was really nice seeing Yui want to walk home with her.
Sep 12, 2019 1:14 PM

Oct 2018
I was so trying to keep it together until Azusa started crying. That's when I lost it. 😢😢😢😢😢
I always lose at disc golf. I keep throwing the game.
Feb 5, 2020 2:08 PM

Feb 2017

"It's a photo from when we were freshmen. We were younger than you now."

Apr 5, 2020 2:34 AM
Jan 2019
That, that was just amazing :)
Apr 5, 2020 10:18 AM

Sep 2018
Even more poignant than the previous one, even after years, after having seen it before, the ending of this anime series still manages to move me, who knows why. The narration is a concentrate of emotions that carry you to the end without being able to give you the opportunity not to cry and laugh at certain moments. What a pity not to have had another season for this spectacular show which is K-ON. I'll miss the characters from this anime series again, sigh! Excellent soundtrack, every now and then I listen with pleasure to the ending "No, Thank You!".

9/10 for me.
May 7, 2020 4:01 PM
Jul 2019
The sweet and emotional ending I've ever watched, I really want to cry but can't ... 😭🙃
I'm really empty now I realize that K-ON is the last episode 🥺🥺
And now I just want to watch K-ON again, again and again💓💓💓
I don't know how long I will be like this but I AM A HEAVY FANS K-ON !!!! 😍😍😍
I will:
1. Buy accessories about K-ON, 💅
2. Buy K-ON shirts, 👕
3. Buy cat ears like Azunyan, 😽
4. Drink tea when I want to relax, 🍵
5. Try playing Musical instrument, 🎸
6. and Collect all the songs without exception including the insert song 🎶
I hope that Season 3 of K-ON will be released, we pray that Kyo-Ani can rise again soon !!!! 🙏🙏🙏
Hats off Kyo-Ani 🎩👏👏👏👏👏
#KeepStrongKyoAni 💪💪💪
AnakEmak23May 7, 2020 4:04 PM
May 21, 2020 8:54 PM

Aug 2019
SHIT STOP NO MY HEART. could not handle the sad this episode :(
although it was a very short amount of time, i definitely had grown to love these characters and seeing them leave is definitely a heart breaker for me, i really mainly felt bad for Azusa like I've probably said this a couple 100 times but its extremely hear breaking to know that after Yui and the gang have left together, she'll be stuck by herself for a good while as she was the only person in her year to give the K-on club a chance. This is something no human should have to experience, but tis a harsh reality.
Jun 16, 2020 3:00 PM

May 2020
O fim de uma incrível história. K-ON nos mostra neste último episódio, que Azusa-Nyan guardou suas emoções durante o dia inteiro, chegando no fim da tarde, ela não aguentou e choramingou. Realmente me fez chorar esta cena, como também, quando ela fica triste ao entregar o presente à suas amigas e também quando ela vê a cerimonia delas, antes de tirar a foto do grupo, o que faz ela lembrar que ficara sozinha no grupo, no ano seguinte. Isto me recorda os tempos da escola, porém K-ON mesmo sendo um anime Slice of life, ele nos mostra que a formatura não é o fim, como na própria música nos diz, "Mesmo separados, estaremos olhando o mesmo céu, a graduação não é fim".
Este anime tem uma parte em meu coração.

The end of an incredible story. K-ON shows us in this last episode, that Azusa-Nyan kept her emotions for the whole day, arriving in the late afternoon, she couldn't stand it and whimpered. It really made me cry this scene, as well, when she is sad when giving the gift to her friends and also when she sees their ceremony, before taking the group photo, which reminds her that she was alone in the group, in next year. This reminds me of school days, but K-ON even though it is an anime Slice of life, it shows us that graduation is not the end, as in the music itself tells us, "Even if we are apart, we will be looking at the same sky, graduation it is not the end ".
This anime has a part in my heart.

信じられない話の終わり。この最後のエピソードでけいおんが見せてくれるのは、あずさにゃんが一日中気持ちをこめて午後遅くに到着したので、彼女は我慢できずにびっくりしました。友人に贈り物をするときに彼女が悲しいときや、式典を見る前に、彼女がグループで一人であることを思い出させる集合写真を撮る前に、彼女はこのシーンを本当に泣かせました来年。これは学生時代を思い出しますが、けいおんはアニメの人生のスライスですが、音楽自体が言うように、卒業は終わりではないことを示しています。それは終わりではありません。
このアニメは私の心の一部です。
Jul 5, 2020 5:27 AM

Feb 2019
Slowly this season, K-ON!! exceeded my expectation of just a cute, wholesome, light anime about the girls in the Light Music Club (which wouldn't be bad, of course!) but also showed some depth about coming of age.

Felt this episode was really heartwarming, especially that beautiful song for Azu-nyan. Could feel water in my eyes throughout the episode, especially in that scene. Still kinda sad that Azu-nyan doesn't have any friends with her yet in the Light Music Club starting next year, but I guess we'll see that next episode!

It really is the end for the first generation of Houkago Tea Time, huh. Didn't expect myself to be sad at all about it, but I feel a bit sad T_T

K-ON!! sure was awesome. It's not the end yet, I know, but I think the main story is at an end. But the Azu-nyan-focused epilogue is sorely needed!
Sep 2, 2020 1:45 AM

Jun 2020
I like how they end it with a new song while they are going to graduate, honesty I kinda relate on it, and I love it one of my favorite anime so far gave it 8/10.(I hope they make another season lol)
Sep 6, 2020 6:58 PM

Dec 2013
so im not the only one finishing this up recently feeling sad its over
Sep 25, 2020 7:20 AM

Feb 2020
azusa is so cute omg

i'm so sad this is the end ): hhh
Nov 19, 2020 9:07 PM
Jun 2014
Overall the show has been great, but it is definitely missing a few things. There is a lot of talk about it being a coming of age story, but there hasn't really been any growth in these characters. I don't think we get intimate enough with these characters, nor is there enough introspection and reflection to see how they've grown and where that growth will take them. Instead we're left in limbo on important questions such as the continuation of their band.

They captured high school graduation well in these last few eps. It really does feel weird how everything slows down after exams are all done and then suddenly school is over forever. The only thing that is missing is realising that everyone else in the class, even people like Nodoka are going their separate ways and that they're unlikely to see most of them ever again.

They could definitely do an OVA or two covering the changes in life when they hit college, but sadly I have to accept the show is done.
Jan 5, 2021 4:21 PM
Jul 2019
Azu-nyan really melts my heart 😭😭
Jan 24, 2021 10:44 PM

Apr 2020
Azusa must be sad, Yui and the others have already graduated, and the only K-On club member is Azusa.

I really like the song that Yui sang for Azusa
Mar 15, 2021 9:56 AM

Jun 2020
Congratulation on graduating!

It's very sad that the Houkago Tea Time has to be disbanded but at the same time its understandable because nothing last forever.

Overall, I enjoyed the series a lot and this probably one of my favorite anime of all time.
Mar 15, 2021 11:51 PM

Aug 2018
CONGRATULATIONS ON GRADUATING GIRLS!!!
Really, what a nice and touching chapter. your graduation, the goodbyes, his last time in the salon, the new song you made for Azusa very nice <3!!!! :')
GREAT ENDING
Jun 7, 2021 8:28 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Man, this was fantastic! I'd a feeling we'd be getting another high calibre episode after Ep 20 and here it is! Sweet finale to the main story.

Azusa begging her senpai to stay back got me teary-eyed, who can honestly blame her at this point. And that was a beautiful song to sign off with!

Already one of my favs, this season. Can't wait to see what the next two extra episodes have in store for me now!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 26, 2021 5:04 PM

Jul 2017
And... that's the end for K-On! Well, kind of... still 2 extra episodes, an OVA and a movie to rewatch but the main series is done for me again after so long. I can safely say that I'm not a fan of the series whatsoever and would still probably give it a 3/10 since only a couple of episodes really caught my interest while others bored me to tears.

But I can also safely say that this was a really damn good episode to conclude the main series, and in fitting fashion after criticizing most of the Houkago Tea Time songs produced (ignoring the ending songs), the graduation one was really good. Of course the development to that stage had to happen. Azusa finally broke down and wanted to stay with the club but ultimately, people have to move forward in life and her four seniors are moving forward first ahead of her to the same college. At least she's determined to keep the club going the next year till she graduates herself. The show was definitely a bumpy ride, more on the negative side for me as the show progressed to staleness, but at least it ended on a very strong note (ignoring the extra episodes ofc).
Nov 10, 2021 11:22 AM

Mar 2019
Where should I even begin,

Was about to say how Azusa crying made me sad, with all the context, but they had a happy OST that usually appears in funny scenes so I couldn't cry to that. BUT THEN, they sang that one song, "Tenshi ni Fureta yo", that just made me cry more and more with both rewatches of that scene. I hope this was also the way it ended in the manga, because at least it was a happy ending. Sawa-chan's tears also made me shed one as well. And of course they had to end with "Fuwa Fuwa time".

I loved how every member took their turn at singing, especially Ritsu!

This selfie is so nostalgic. If this is the actual ending and the next episodes + movie are fillers, then I just want to say that I'll miss K-on, it was really good!!

Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Dec 6, 2021 10:22 AM

Dec 2007
what touching episode. the peak was in azusa part, that's when the tars started coming off :'(

the song was beautiful. perfect final episode!
now we only have, erm, 2 extras, 1 special, 1 movie. lol
Dec 16, 2021 1:41 AM

Aug 2018
This is true finale of the show for me and really a great ending in general for this fun and wholesome series.

It really has been so fun watching the girls have time of their lives before graduation and just do so many small but interesting things.

I'm glad that this show build-up to something like this and for that I will always like and remember it. Really glad that I looked on internet for correct watch order of this and had best expierence I could possibly get from this show.
May 8, 2022 1:12 AM

Feb 2020
Congratulations on graduating, girls! :)

This was an excellent but also a bittersweet episode. Well, we all know they'll be friends forever. Nothing can separate them. <3

Poor Azusa. "Please don't graduate." That hit me so hard. I loved that selfie the girls gave to her.

Tenshi ni Fureta Yo! is a very beautiful song.

SerafosMay 16, 11:51 AM
Jul 4, 2022 11:10 AM

Apr 2018
how tf can an anime be so fkin good? T-T
Jul 6, 2022 3:26 AM

Jul 2021
Beautiful, just beautiful.

Words cannot describe my feels while watching this episode. Pefect is too underwhelming a word to describe this episode. The way the whole graduation was presented, man I cried for the whole damn epsiode.

Never thought I would grow so attached to any characters to this extent. Even after I stop watching this all I can hear are the girls talking in my head lmao help.

10/5 episode.

100/10 anime.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jul 7, 2022 7:14 AM
Jul 2020
Mahn this anime really is next level yo
Aug 24, 2022 10:53 AM
Oct 2020
Heartbreaking in the best way possible. This episode was so sweet. Sweeter than Mugi-chans desserts
Sep 7, 2022 1:04 PM

Jan 2020
Totally cried at the song ;__; Everything about it was so emotional, I don't want this show to end :(

« »
🍙 Koizumi Hanayo
Dareka Tasukete!!!
Oct 19, 2022 3:22 PM
Nov 2021
cried..... again
Dec 12, 2022 9:49 AM
Oct 2020
My 2nd favorite episode, always makes me tear up...
Dec 18, 2022 5:58 AM
Oct 2018
UWAAAA I CANT TAKE THIS MAN AZUSA NEEDS THEM 😭😭😭
Dec 21, 2022 8:23 AM
Dec 2022
The episode that moved me so much.
Dec 26, 2022 11:41 AM

Sep 2008
The part where Azusa started to feel lonely that her senpais are all going away is so sad and the senpai's farewell song to her as well. I actually like the season 2 ending (this episode) more than the movie ending because the season 2 ending feels more emotional but in the movie, we see how much Yui, Mio, Ritsu and Tsumugi really love Azusa.

Even though the anime ends here and the movie, it actually still continues in the manga where Yui, Mio, Ritsu and Mugi became college students while Azusa became the president of the light music club 

Jan 1, 2023 1:41 AM
Dec 2022
hate to say it, but, this episode make me cry.
Jan 19, 2023 4:54 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
say good-bye is hard!!! :)

kekeke
Jan 23, 2023 1:15 AM
Apr 2021
One of my favourite episode, if not my favourite episode
WonderOfUJan 23, 2023 1:22 AM
Feb 25, 2023 5:04 AM
May 2020
Amazing!! it is very feeling and emotional, I cried a little
Apr 7, 2023 4:20 AM

Jan 2020
Welp, they all graduated, all of them gone to the same university, all's good, let's just leave it right there....
Apr 12, 2023 4:00 PM
Feb 2021
It was amazing I didn' think anything could top the winter episode just before because I love those kinda episodes but this surely did!
May 6, 2023 12:56 PM
Mar 2021
I'm crying so much, i absolutely adore this anime😭😭🩷🩷
-Exxo-May 6, 2023 1:57 PM
Jun 18, 2023 7:52 PM
Jun 2019
that song thoㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ
Jul 15, 2023 11:33 AM

Aug 2022
Masterpiece of an anime. Last few episodes made me tear up and I even cried at some moments, but for the whole duration of this episode tears just wouldn't stop coming. And I almost never cry so that's a huge accomplishment.
UnknownGhost5Jul 15, 2023 11:51 AM
Aug 10, 2023 2:55 AM

Dec 2009
I had tears even before Azusa cried herself.
Even though I never experienced graduation myself due to quitting early three weeks before the end due to bullying... 
I felt empathy for Azusa not being with her friends everyday at school anymore from graduating and going to college.

The franchise as a whole, if only counting this as the finale as the "official" final episode,
while the two extras, then special, followed by the movie as partial sequels... Great anime in its own right.

It's not a masterpiece for its lacking depth of more; from character development, backstory and more screentime from other characters,
but as lacking as it is due to how it could have been more fleshed out, it's very charming nonetheless.

These girls as CGDCT are adorable.
S1 they were practically adorable every second of those thirteen episodes.
The only biggest flaws were Azusa crying from not understanding why she loved this band over superior talented bands, and that stupid Mio and Ritsu drama,
but otherwise, the girls simply having fun together, enjoying themselves with their dynamic, mostly spending their club time not practicing, drinking tea and eating cakes was very entertaining for their personality of just enjoying themselves, making jokes, retorts, laughing, or whatever.

Each character is charming and funny in their own way.
Meanwhile, this second season was much more dynamic by keeping them less in the club room like the first season, 
and seeing more of them outside, from trips, to school events.

Unfortunately, as sweet as the little that we get from each is,
it's not exactly enough which is disappointing.

Sawako is never shown to get a boyfriend, let alone get married, but she does have a moment of playing with her band again at a friend's wedding.
Jun, the newest character shows a bit of her personality, but doesn't really stand out yet at all, even though she's a focus in a spin-off manga, with Azusa and Ui. 
Mugi never fully displays her riches or her home, and as my second favorite, doesn't have more screen time as the adorable funny prankster or however childish she can be.
Ui doesn't have much either. I would have liked more Yui impressions from her, but I always enjoy her motherly doting care towards her older sister.
Nodoka and Yui had their beautiful moments as brief as they were, but I wish they hanged out more intimately.

Azusa out of the K-ON! members is my least favorite, rather not a favorite because of how serious and strict she is, but her passion to want to practice instead of slacking is understandable.
She's too uptight which is boring, so I wish she would loosen up a lot more and enjoy her time comfortably with the girls, which I imagine she will after this.
Ritsu is my personal top favorite for her extrovert cheerful personality, while Mio was my favorite the first time I watched season 1- I like their dynamic, but I wish Mio was more friendly and stopped being violent towards Ritsu. I wish they were closer in a clingy way. 
Yui is easily a favorite. Originally my second favorite, but became my third after loving Mugi more. Her journey is quite beautiful. I can't imagine much more.

Although, they surprisingly don't perform or progress their band professionally that much, but then they're only high schoolers,
so I think it's more appropriate that they do so later on as adults and focus on their education and a career first, I guess.
Aside from that, I never really liked Mio's fan club. It's unrealistic and stupid. It's weird. 

Beautiful song to Azusa in the end.
It's funny how logically we all know this isn't the end for them. 
They'll continue being friends and seeing each other, but even more, it was still sad that Azusa will be left without them. In school.

As my first SoL Cute Girls Doing Cute Things anime, and around 50th anime overall... a true classic. Solid 7/10.
waalex11Aug 10, 2023 3:10 AM
Aug 22, 2023 8:12 PM

Sep 2020
Amazing finale, really broke me down when Azusa started pleading and her song is my favorite of the bunch (yeah, I'm a sucker for sap).

Probably the most camaraderie of any bunch of characters I've ever seen, which really elevated the whole series above others and makes it so memorable. If dopamine was an over-the-counter drug, it would be this show distilled down.

9 "Houkago will always be after-school" /10
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz
Sep 5, 2023 3:21 AM

Mar 2023
The song got me, beautiful.

The 'not very good at all' line is from Yui episode 1 and also the joining them after they played. With that in mind the group was trying to keep Yui in the club during episode 1 while this time it starts with Azusa not wanting everyone else to leave
watsymSep 5, 2023 2:45 PM
Nov 5, 2023 10:30 PM

Oct 2022
Damn, I managed fine through the graduation, but song really did break me down

Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » K-ON!! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Aug 24, 2010

149 by vricebowl »»
Aug 29, 2:34 AM

Poll: » K-ON!! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

zimno - Sep 28, 2010

239 by Onslight »»
Aug 27, 12:18 PM

Poll: » K-ON!! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

pitman - Aug 17, 2010

364 by jfiv »»
Aug 11, 2:42 AM

Poll: » K-ON!! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 21, 2010

135 by metaverage53113 »»
Aug 10, 1:40 AM

Poll: » K-ON!! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jun 29, 2010

173 by nirererin »»
Jul 28, 9:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.