Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 7, 2023 8:19 PM

Feb 2019
I really liked the first half, but I gotta ask how they got so close in such a short span of time? Ayano casually calling out to Leila like best friends and at the end Ryou caring so much about Akito. In the second movie, right before the battle at Slonim Ryou, Yukuya, and Ayano were shooting at Akito and Leila. And now they're all best friends? It feels like we missed something in the middle.

But nonetheless, the first part was fun. A bit of slice of life. Loved the interaction between Leila and Akito. That talk they had in the forest with Leila hugging Akito, and then them dancing. Leila looked really beautiful in that outfit. Not the focus of the anime, but I hope Akito x Leila becomes a thing ^^

We have a lot of characters from the main series. Suzaku and Lelouch, and now it seems CC met young Leila. Not sure how their storyline will work with the main storyline of these movies though. And I forgot what the Emperor's Geass is.

A 7/10.
Nov 4, 2023 3:22 PM

Oct 2018
Lelouch's cameo should end here. He did rile up the people and set up the plan but we are back to the original parties for the fight. Akito vs Orange haired dude rematch next movie.
May 28, 3:29 PM

Feb 2012
That officer, banished to the supply corps is a major douche. Yukiya's hacking gives some karmic justice. Seems that now wZERO won't turn on Leila any more. Even Ayano would give her katana to Akito just in case.

So Shin did use his Geass to massacre his family and other Japanese refugees, but the method hypnotizing them into taking poison pills? Was it simply luck that Akito was immune to the poison his mother gave him, his Geass or both?
Shin is kind of a darker Suzaku expy so now thy two meet, he taunts him as they are both Japanese who betrayed their nation for Britannia.
So his end game is to carve out Euro Britannia as his own territory and fight a two-front war?
Brainwashed but still retaining his hammy voice, Julius Kingsley pulling one of his deceptive tricks struck fear and chaos into Europia but it outted himself as Lelouch/Zero to someone in the know like Shin. Even a jerk like Ioan has a point; Europia was completely bamboozled.

C.C. met Leila between her father's assassination and her adoption by the Malcals, giving her a Geass ability to awaken later.
No kiss but they share a heartfelt dance.
Damn, Ryou developed stockholm syndrome for the Romani women.
Fortress_MaximusJun 25, 10:02 AM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jun 14, 4:25 AM
Aug 2022
Akito X Leila All the way!!!
Local Gypsies helped the squad to take some time off from the military allowing them to deepen their bonds.
We found out C2 is the witch who used her power on Leila. she cursed her it's not fair C2.
i feel sad for Leila her mother & father both died at such an early age.
meanwhile we realised Julius Kingsley is actually our Lelouch.
The Emperor used his Geass on him it seems.
what is Akito's brother is planning!!?? let's find it out in next movie.
I really enjoyed the movie & Preview for the next movie is Exciting, time to watch next movie.
Score 8/10 by me in MAL.
Finished on 14th June 2024 at 16:53 Hrs IST.
Ricky16Jun 14, 4:31 AM
Jul 15, 9:14 PM

May 2020
Pretty decent episode. Slow pace but still good to follow.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Confused about Lelouch who ended up as Julius.

JafriZin - Jul 27, 2015

7 by Nathan_Murphy »»
Nov 15, 2023 3:46 AM

» Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito 3

Ruler632 - May 21, 2015

7 by miss_cecelia »»
Jun 27, 2015 9:01 AM

» First 10 minutes

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2015

13 by TheLastKing360 »»
May 15, 2015 6:25 PM

» Seeing this w/o seeing the first two

Regicide - May 14, 2015

1 by deg »»
May 14, 2015 3:28 AM

» Akito The Exiled taking way too long to get released???

chrisedmonds - Oct 30, 2014

17 by jmoriarty84 »»
May 9, 2015 6:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.