Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (149) « First ... « 111 112 [113] 114 115 » ... Last »
Jun 26, 2017 4:25 PM
Dec 2015
I will complete my challenge soon, so I was wondering where do I post the image of my bingo card?
Jun 26, 2017 4:53 PM

Mar 2016
Su0216 said:
I will complete my challenge soon, so I was wondering where do I post the image of my bingo card?
If you are asking where to upload it. Then just use ww.imgur.com and when you turn in your challenge just link it in the post.
Jun 27, 2017 8:16 AM
✨ a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Soul_Split said:
Can anyone help me find a good anime to watch?
I'm looking one with a bad ass male lead, some comedy, some romance, but I wanna see the male lead kick ass it also needs to look good
Like colorful(girls with silver or pink hair etc.) And I don't want an old anime it needs to look like the newer ones
Please help me I'm out of things to watch

Here are some examples
Re-zero
Sword art online
rokudenashi majutsu koushi to akashic records
Damanchi

Please use this thread for questions. Don't post over there...... edit your post there with a "Withdrawn"
Thanks

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jun 27, 2017 3:27 PM
Jun 2015
I'm playing again, and I'm wondering. Can I use anime that I've already watched within 2017 before I start my second attempt? I know I can't use anime I've already used in my first attempt, but what about anime I have not used in my first attempt?
Jun 27, 2017 3:49 PM

Mar 2016
SLMOE said:
I'm playing again, and I'm wondering. Can I use anime that I've already watched within 2017 before I start my second attempt? I know I can't use anime I've already used in my first attempt, but what about anime I have not used in my first attempt?
Yea thats fine. Just make sure you put your start date to the earliest started anime that you plan on using.
Jun 27, 2017 3:55 PM
Jun 2015
Sojin said:
SLMOE said:
Yea thats fine. Just make sure you put your start date to the earliest started anime that you plan on using.

So if I use an anime that I watched on January 22, 2017, and I decide to start the challenge on June 27, 2017, is that OK?
Jun 27, 2017 4:07 PM

Aug 2016
SLMOE said:
Sojin said:

So if I use an anime that I watched on January 22, 2017, and I decide to start the challenge on June 27, 2017, is that OK?

Yes, that is fine. If that is the earliest one you watched this year, put the start date as January 22nd.
Jun 27, 2017 4:24 PM
Jun 2015
I decided to do the challenge again.

I need some anime for #59. It has to be on Crunchyroll/VRV.

As for #9, what if I don't have any Voice Actors in my favorites? Can I still choose any voice actor?

As for #73, I plan to watch an on-hold anime and change the start date to when I take it out of on-hold. Is that OK?
Jun 27, 2017 4:40 PM

Aug 2016
SLMOE said:
I decided to do the challenge again.

I need some anime for #59. It has to be on Crunchyroll/VRV.

As for #9, what if I don't have any Voice Actors in my favorites? Can I still choose any voice actor?

As for #73, I plan to watch an on-hold anime and change the start date to when I take it out of on-hold. Is that OK?

I don't have crunchyroll or vrv, so let me just throw you a lot of recommendations.

From your PTW:
Inu x Boku SS
Plastic Memories
Shugo Chara!
Watashi ga Motete Dousunda

Other:
91 Days
Akame ga Kill!
Akiba's Trip
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu
Bungou Stray Dogs
Byousoku 5 Centimeter
Death Parade
Durarara!!
Flanders no Inu (Movie)
Hotaru no Haka
Hotarubi no Mori e
Kimi no Na wa.
Kiznaiver
Koe no Katachi
Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda
Kuzu no Honkai
Mirai Nikki
Noragami
Osomatsu-san
Princess Tutu
Re:Zero
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Shingeki no Kyojin
Shuumatsu no Izetta
Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo
Tokyo Ghoul
Youjo Senki
Yuri!!! on ICE

9: I think you can pick anyone, just list their name, of course.

73: No, you need the actual start date from before 2017. Refer to this post to find your original start date: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1582678&show=5350#msg51033711 (thank goodness I bookmarked it)

PS: It would be really helpful if you could copy-paste the item in question so that we don't have to go and look it up.
jyuushiJun 27, 2017 5:01 PM
Jun 27, 2017 7:56 PM

Mar 2016
SLMOE said:
Sojin said:

Yes that is fine. Just put your start date to Jan 22nd
Jun 28, 2017 10:38 AM
Sep 2015
This time I'm not signing in until I've done at least half the challenge (of which I'm keeping track on the excel sheet), but I'm going for Full Card as this is more of an excuse to watch random anime than a real challenge for me. Anyone can recommend me something for 30 and 59?
Jun 28, 2017 10:47 AM
✨ a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Phlippy said:
"Watch one of the 5 lowest scored anime from your favorite studio"
If I choose Trigger, what about Hacka Doll The Animation? When I go here, it's listed. But on the anime entry itself it doesn't say that it's made by Trigger, but Creators in Pack. Does it count for the challenge that way?

https://myanimelist.net/anime/25943/Hacka_Doll
it has Trigger as Studio listed

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jun 28, 2017 11:06 AM

May 2009
Zekromaster said:
This time I'm not signing in until I've done at least half the challenge (of which I'm keeping track on the excel sheet), but I'm going for Full Card as this is more of an excuse to watch random anime than a real challenge for me. Anyone can recommend me something for 30 and 59?

Stuff like Azumanga Daioh, Lucky Star, Hidamari Sketch works for 4-koma adaptation

Trigun
Psycho-Pass
Re:Zero
Hoozuki no Reitetsu

m(_ _)m
Jun 28, 2017 3:52 PM
✨ a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Phlippy said:
this one yes, but i was talking about https://myanimelist.net/anime/30721/Hacka_Doll_The_Animation since i do TV only

That's an interesting thing there. Sadly no, it can't be used since it has listed Studios: Creators in Pack (and it "must appear listed as studio for the anime used")

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jun 28, 2017 5:27 PM

Jan 2017
If you are in the middle of editing your sign up form, then apologies for the mention

-- From post #3733 to #3774

Please keep your Initial Post Number
@psych0monster 3769

Please fix your Initial Post Number
@Apyrexial 3733 @andersona126 3740 @Jjman757 3741 @EuFiNi 3743 @ManUnited12 3744 @stillthinking 3763

@CynicalCaitsith Please fix your Initial Post Number (3739) and keep both ending tags for the spoiler and numbered list
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1582476&show=3700#msg51237591

Soul_Split said:
Can anyone help me find a good anime to watch? I'm looking one with a bad ass male lead, some comedy, some romance, but I wanna see the male lead kick ass it also needs to look good Like colorful(girls with silver or pink hair etc.) And I don't want an old anime it needs to look like the newer ones Please help me I'm out of things to watch Here are some examples Re-zero Sword art online rokudenashi majutsu koushi to akashic records Damanchi

Please use this thread for questions. Don't post over there...... edit your post there with a "Withdrawn"
Thanks
Jun 29, 2017 2:22 AM

Aug 2016
Marisplague said:
Watch an anime that mainly takes places outside of Japan, but still on Earth

Does Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho qualify for this one? Because it takes place in ''Wenias'' which is a non-existent place irl, so it's not exactly Japan, but not exactly earth either??

No, it does not count, it has to be an actual place.
Jun 29, 2017 8:53 AM

Sep 2015
Zekromaster said:

For 30: http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Etopen/lists/anime-based-on-4koma-manga-28910

For 50: Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya, The Legend of Legendary Heroes, Black Lagoon, Danganronpa, Deadman Wonderland, Hyouka
Jun 29, 2017 8:57 AM

Sep 2015
42: Watch an anime with a human main character that is not Japanese - no fictional settings, has to be a real nationality; state the character/nationality; can't be half-Japanese
Jun 29, 2017 11:07 AM
✨ a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
@Veronicz please don't double post, just edit your last reply.

As for #42 are you asking for recos or have a question about it?

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jun 30, 2017 10:03 PM
Aug 2012
May I get a bit of help, please? If possible I would prefer things that are not on my plan to watch list because I've been trying to branch out and watch things I normally wouldn't. Nothing in the 50+ ep range but really short things are welcome (never knew how neat shorts could be until recently). I'm open to any and all genres and obscure things I have to search for are ok.

The ones I need help with are
07 - chinese or korean anime
14 - anime between 1917 and 1959
30 - adapted from web manga ect
41 - non human mc
42 - MC not japanese
44 - takes place outside japan but still on earth
59 - recommended from this thread
60 - another user had watched for the challenge
67 - starts with letter O

misteriosiJun 30, 2017 10:13 PM
Jun 30, 2017 11:32 PM

Aug 2013
@Columbine

07 - chinese or korean anime:

Hitori no Shita The Outcast (TV)
Quanzhi Gaoshou (ONA)

14 - anime between 1917 and 1959:

Avaliable on youtube (7-20min)
Suteneko Tora-chan
Koguma no Koro-chan
Kumo to Tulip

30 - adapted from web manga ect:

New Game (4-koma)
Mobile Suit Gundam-san (4-koma, short episodes)
Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desukara (Web manga, short)

41 - non human mc:
Tonari no Totoro (Torotoro)
Nichijou (Sakamoto)
Yondemasu yo Azazel-san TV (Azazel or Beelzebub)
Natsume Yuujinchou (Nyanko Sensei/Madara)
Hoozuki no Reitetsu (Hoozuki)
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon (Tooru or Kana)
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu TV (Koro Sensei)
Kino no Tabi The Beautiful_World (Hermes)
Bakemono no Ko (Kumatetsu)
Cat Shit One (Perkins or Botasky)
Durarara (Celty)
Suisei_no_Gargantia (Chamber)
Inferno_Cop (Inferno Cop)
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou (Kazuhito)
Kuma Miko (Natsu)
Overlord (Momonga or Albedo)
Medarot (Metabee)
Guskou Budori no_Denki 2012(Budori or Neri)
ID-0 (Ido)

42 - MC not Japanese:
Gunslinger Girl (Italian)
Baccano (American)
Akibas Trip The_Animation (Arisa is Finish)
Le Chevalier DEon (French)

44 - takes place outside japan but still on earth:

Gunslinger Girl (Italy)
Baccano (USA)
Black Lagoon (Thailand)
Le Chevalier DEon (France)

59 - recommended from this thread:

Macross
Macross F
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
Haikyuu
Chrno Crusade

60 - another user had watched for the challenge:

Zipang
Onihei
Kino no Tabi The_Beautiful_World
Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi
Uchouten Kazoku

(link to my Entry. Been lazy about updating it =x )

67 - starts with letter O:

Owari no Seraph
Overlord
Outbreak Company
Otome Youkai Zakuro
Oshiete Galko-chan
Ouran Koukou Host Club

jhoson14Jul 1, 2017 12:04 AM
Jul 1, 2017 12:39 AM

Jan 2014
Hi! I'm stuck with two items.

11. Watch one of the 5 lowest scored anime from your favorite studio

I can't find the lowest scored animes from Shaft in any way and I dont know if i can complete this item with this ONA.

The other item is this one:
59. Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

Feel free to recommend what you want.

Thanks.
breneesJul 1, 2017 1:02 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2017 2:06 AM

Jun 2016
"67. Watch an anime that starts with the same second letter as your username"

Can I use an anime if it's English title starts with the second letter of my username? Thinking of Oshiete! Galko-chan (Please tell me! Galko-chan)
Jul 1, 2017 3:37 AM

Aug 2013
brenees said:
Hi! I'm stuck with two items.

11. Watch one of the 5 lowest scored anime from your favorite studio

I can't find the lowest scored animes from Shaft in any way and I dont know if i can complete this item with this ONA.

The other item is this one:
59. Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

Feel free to recommend what you want.

Thanks.

Unless you are using TV restriction a ONA or Movie can be used for this challenge.

(Just ignore anything with N/A)

for 59 I recommend:

Gosick
Usagi Drop
Gin no Saji
Cowboy Bebop
Darker than Black Kuro no Keiyakusha

Spagem said:
"67. Watch an anime that starts with the same second letter as your username"

Can I use an anime if it's English title starts with the second letter of my username? Thinking of Oshiete! Galko-chan (Please tell me! Galko-chan)

Must be the original name listed here on mal for this challenge (Cant use Synonyms). Some recommendations that you can use for this ^^:

Planetes
Psycho-Pass
Plastic Memories
Prison School

Jul 1, 2017 4:27 AM

Jun 2016
Well I just started this challenge because one of my friends told me about it.

I decided to do emperor because it seemed feasible even with half a year left.

My initial post number is 3783 and I'll be sure to post in here if I need inspiration for any of the anime on my list.

Good luck to everyone still on the challenge~!

Jul 1, 2017 9:44 AM

Feb 2015
jyuushimatsu said:
naso said:
can anyone recommend an anime for me please ..~ toturuuuuu (/)u(\)

Don't know what you've watched since your list is restricted but here are some suggestions:
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, Toradora!, Tokyo Ghoul, Mirai Nikki, Durarara!!, Noragami, Akame ga Kill!, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Bungou Stray Dogs, Shuumatsu no Izetta, Yuri!!! on ICE, Watashi ga Motete Dousunda, AnoHana, Re:Zero, Kiznaiver, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Inu x Boku SS, Hotarubi no Mori e, Death Parade, Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru, Kuzu no Honkai, Byousaku 5 Centimeter, Hotaru no Haka, Gosick, 91 Days, Osomatsu-san, Toki wo Kekeru Shoujo, Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda, Masamune-kun no Revenge, Fuuka, Owari no Seraph, Shingeki no Kyojin

Hope there's something in there that's of use to you!

finally i can reply to this lol
sorry for the late replay my laptop screen broke
so i just wanna say thank you
i think i will go with toradora <3

THANK YOU again!!
Jul 1, 2017 2:59 PM

Jun 2013
Jul 1, 2017 3:13 PM

Jul 2013
"Watch an ONA or stand-alone OVA - stand-alone refers to no related anime; if it has an adaptation listed that's okay"

Does it mean I can watch any ONA even if it has related anime? The stand-alone thing is just for OVAs, right?
Jul 1, 2017 4:32 PM

Aug 2015
bryansao said:
"Watch an ONA or stand-alone OVA - stand-alone refers to no related anime; if it has an adaptation listed that's okay"

Does it mean I can watch any ONA even if it has related anime? The stand-alone thing is just for OVAs, right?

Yes the stand-alone only concerns the OVA. You can choose any ONA.
Jul 1, 2017 6:57 PM

Aug 2016
naso said:
jyuushimatsu said:

Don't know what you've watched since your list is restricted but here are some suggestions:
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, Toradora!, Tokyo Ghoul, Mirai Nikki, Durarara!!, Noragami, Akame ga Kill!, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Bungou Stray Dogs, Shuumatsu no Izetta, Yuri!!! on ICE, Watashi ga Motete Dousunda, AnoHana, Re:Zero, Kiznaiver, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Inu x Boku SS, Hotarubi no Mori e, Death Parade, Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru, Kuzu no Honkai, Byousaku 5 Centimeter, Hotaru no Haka, Gosick, 91 Days, Osomatsu-san, Toki wo Kekeru Shoujo, Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda, Masamune-kun no Revenge, Fuuka, Owari no Seraph, Shingeki no Kyojin

Hope there's something in there that's of use to you!

finally i can reply to this lol
sorry for the late replay my laptop screen broke
so i just wanna say thank you
i think i will go with toradora <3

THANK YOU again!!

You're welcome, I hope you enjoy watching Toradora!
Jul 2, 2017 11:50 AM

Nov 2014
Hey, could I get some recommendations for #1: Watch an ONA or stand-alone OVA?

I originally watched Saint Oniisan without knowing about the movie, which got my turn-in form denied.
Jul 2, 2017 11:56 AM

Oct 2014
abhutrash said:

I originally watched Saint Oniisan without knowing about the movie, which got my turn-in form denied.
With the way it's worded I believe ONA series like Eve no Jikan and King's Avatar would work even though they have related anime. Mahou Yuugi is a fun ONA I've tried. It's hard to find OVAs that are both stand alone and don't have any related anime.
Jul 2, 2017 12:14 PM

Jan 2013
abhutrash said:

There's Planetarian, it has a movie sequel but they didn't specify that ONA also has to be a standalone. As for OVAs Alien 9 and Irya no Sora UFO no Natsu are watchable imo and they're standalones.
Jul 2, 2017 12:36 PM

Nov 2014
zombie_pegasus said:
With the way it's worded I believe ONA series like Eve no Jikan and King's Avatar would work even though they have related anime. Mahou Yuugi is a fun ONA I've tried. It's hard to find OVAs that are both stand alone and don't have any related anime.
Phlippy said:
I recommend Ninja Slayer and Inferno Cop. Both are ONAs, because as zombie_pegasus already said, it's pretty difficult to find OVAs with no related anime at all
fuyuki said:
There's Planetarian, it has a movie sequel but they didn't specify that ONA also has to be a standalone. As for OVAs Alien 9 and Irya no Sora UFO no Natsu are watchable imo and they're standalones.
Thank you all for the quick suggestions! I've been meaning to watch Planetarian, but also Mahou Yuugi looks pretty cute too. At least now I've got a bunch to choose from :D
Jul 2, 2017 3:58 PM
Jul 2016
Hello, I am participating in the challenge and I would like some recommendations for these:

30. Watch an anime adapted from a Web Manga, Digital Manga or 4-koma Manga.
39. Watch an anime with adults as the main cast.
42. Watch an anime with a human main character that is not Japanese.
43. Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field.
59. Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread.

Here's a link to my post in case you want to take a look:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1582476&goto=post&id=50003826

Have a nice day!
Jul 2, 2017 4:17 PM

Aug 2015
Sylas26 said:
Hello, I am participating in the challenge and I would like some recommendations for these:

30. Watch an anime adapted from a Web Manga, Digital Manga or 4-koma Manga.
39. Watch an anime with adults as the main cast.
42. Watch an anime with a human main character that is not Japanese.
43. Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field.
59. Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread.

Here's a link to my post in case you want to take a look:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1582476&goto=post&id=50003826

Have a nice day!

Hey!
I will recommend two/three animes for each:

#30:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/23289/Gekkan_Shoujo_Nozaki-kun?q=gekka
https://myanimelist.net/anime/31953/New_Game?q=new%20ga
https://myanimelist.net/anime/5680/K-On?q=k-on

#39:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2966/Ookami_to_Koushinryou?q=ookami%20
https://myanimelist.net/anime/7785/Yojouhan_Shinwa_Taikei?q=the%20tata
https://myanimelist.net/anime/437/Perfect_Blue?q=perfec

#42:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2251/Baccano?q=baccano
https://myanimelist.net/anime/232/Cardcaptor_Sakura?q=cardcap

#43:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/31646/3-gatsu_no_Lion?q=3-gats
https://myanimelist.net/anime/1943/Paprika?q=p
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2246/Mononoke?q=monono

#59:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/4081/Natsume_Yuujinchou?q=natsume
https://myanimelist.net/anime/6594/Katanagatari?q=katana
https://myanimelist.net/anime/27989/Hibike_Euphonium?q=hibike

Hope you enjoy one of them. ^^
Have a nice day.
Jul 2, 2017 6:32 PM

Jan 2014
I just noticed but can a restriction be avoiding a certain genre too?
@AWC_mod

Edit: Imma go with with the tv restriction now.
tretijJul 2, 2017 8:33 PM
Jul 2, 2017 8:28 PM

Aug 2016
Bowie said:
@AWC_mod

That's a cool idea but I think it can't be an official restriction, just one you're doing on your own or something.
Jul 2, 2017 8:35 PM

Jan 2014
jyuushimatsu said:
Bowie said:
@AWC_mod

That's a cool idea but I think it can't be an official restriction, just one you're doing on your own or something.
Also, thanks honey but I didn't "@" you.
Jul 2, 2017 8:45 PM

Aug 2016
Bowie said:
jyuushimatsu said:

Also, thanks honey but I didn't "@" you.

No, you didn't, but I'm just offering up the answer to a similar question I saw before about another restriction.
Jul 2, 2017 9:15 PM
Jun 2016
Initial Post Number: 5742

🎮 Challenge Start Date: Ju;y 2nd 2017
🎧 Challenge Finish Date: <date>
🍙 Link to your list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/bands_andanime
📡 Completed Anime (at sign-up): <number>

🍡 Bingo Card #: <XXX>
🍡 Difficulty: Emperor
🍡 Pattern: Full Card

🌠 Legend: Watching - Completed - Inactive/Plan to Watch

🌠 Challenge list:

Do not delete this post! If you want to withdraw, please delete the contents and put "Withdrawn".
Please do not format your form with a small/huge font size. Keep it readable.
EdgyMemeQueen02Jul 2, 2017 9:18 PM
Jul 2, 2017 9:17 PM

Aug 2016
bands_andanime said:
Initial Post Number: <####>

🎮 Challenge Start Date: January 01, 2017
🎧 Challenge Finish Date: <date>
🍙 Link to your list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/bands_andanime
📡 Completed Anime (at sign-up): <number>

🍡 Bingo Card #: <XXX>
🍡 Difficulty: <difficulty_name>
🍡 Pattern: <pattern_name>

🌠 Legend: Watching - Completed - Inactive/Plan to Watch

🌠 Challenge list:

Do not delete this post! If you want to withdraw, please delete the contents and put "Withdrawn".
Please do not format your form with a small/huge font size. Keep it readable.

You should not be posting that here, post it in here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1582476
Jul 3, 2017 7:37 AM

Jan 2017
Hi, so I have this question... Does Crows Zero counts as a live action for the live action challenge? If it does not, any recomendations?
Jul 4, 2017 12:06 AM

Aug 2013
awhsarada said:
Hi, so I have this question... Does Crows Zero counts as a live action for the live action challenge? If it does not, any recomendations?

Anything listed as "Anime Relations" in this Club is a valid entry for this challenge.

The ones I recommend you to watch are:

3-gatsu no Lion
Ano Hana
Kuroshitsuji
Haikyuu
Usagi Drop
Jul 4, 2017 12:29 AM

Apr 2017
Can anyone give me anime recommendations for #59?

Even if helping people is easy,
asking for help is a hurdle of it's own.
Kaoru Gojou

Jul 4, 2017 12:45 AM

Aug 2016
TimidSquid said:

From your PTW:

Fukumenkei Noise
Hataraku Maou-sama!
Kimi no Na wa.
Kuzu no Honkai
Noragami
Princess Tutu
Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo
Toradora!
Jul 4, 2017 12:54 AM

Apr 2017
jyuushimatsu said:
TimidSquid said:

From your PTW:

Fukumenkei Noise
Hataraku Maou-sama!
Kimi no Na wa.
Kuzu no Honkai
Noragami
Princess Tutu
Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo
Toradora!

Thanks a lot! :)

(That's all I was going to say originally but a prompt said I needed to type at least 30 characters)

Even if helping people is easy,
asking for help is a hurdle of it's own.
Kaoru Gojou

Jul 4, 2017 12:58 AM

Aug 2016
TimidSquid said:
jyuushimatsu said:

From your PTW:

Fukumenkei Noise
Hataraku Maou-sama!
Kimi no Na wa.
Kuzu no Honkai
Noragami
Princess Tutu
Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo
Toradora!

Thanks a lot! :)

(That's all I was going to say originally but a prompt said I needed to type at least 30 characters)

You're welcome! :)

(ah yes, the 30 character limit)
Jul 4, 2017 1:04 AM
Jul 2016
can i change the difficulty as you go or do you have to stay with your initial one
Jul 4, 2017 1:16 AM

Aug 2016
jameso9 said:
can i change the difficulty as you go or do you have to stay with your initial one

Yes, you can change it, but not your bingo card.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (149) « First ... « 111 112 [113] 114 115 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you enjoy seeing anime characters suffer?

Ejrodiew - 7 hours ago

25 by Neterosan »»
47 seconds ago

» ☀️Summer 2024: OP/ ED of the Season & discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

nirererin - Oct 6

212 by Neengen »»
10 minutes ago

» What ruins an anime? ( 1 2 )

TheRealClutch - Sep 28

91 by Neterosan »»
12 minutes ago

» Do you consider yourself a honorary Japanese?

Dragevard - 9 hours ago

35 by Neterosan »»
24 minutes ago

» Favorite anime girl school uniform

VampireSylphy - Oct 19

24 by _ATG_ »»
60 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.