Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 3, 2016 1:22 AM

Aug 2012
Even though it is rushed they really adapt it very well 9/10

This series is like a fireworks.
Jul 3, 2016 1:55 AM

Jun 2009
Very enjoyable.
The best thing was the release of all episodes at once.
Jul 3, 2016 7:33 AM

Jan 2011
I don't get it. So if Hishiro was The first subject, and the test is only supposed to last for one year, why was she still allowed to remain for a second year?
Jul 3, 2016 7:53 AM

Feb 2016
Verty_ said:
I don't get it. So if Hishiro was The first subject, and the test is only supposed to last for one year, why was she still allowed to remain for a second year?
It is explained in the manga.
Jul 3, 2016 8:02 AM

Feb 2016
what a perfect episode !! now i just need 2nd season, come on !!
Jul 3, 2016 8:57 AM

Jul 2015
Wait Chizura was 001? I mean the way they portraying 001, i thought of a guy that went out of control and maybe even committed suicide. there was also something else, some of the Chizuru quote were from Arata's dead senpai and it was confusing, im wondering is there a connection between Chizuru and the dead senpi?

The ending was good and the fact that Arata and Chizura were both reLIFE's and without knowing they were able to help each other was interesting.
Overall I'll give it 9/10 i hope it get 2ed season to explain more about the story but with this anime, i wouldn't be surprised if the 2ed season comes in mid summer :)
John_MaxJul 3, 2016 9:01 AM
Jul 3, 2016 11:17 AM

Sep 2013
Thank god the Kariu and Oga thing ended pretty quickly. Here I thought Kariu was gonna make this hard so it was great to see it resolved in the first half. They're a pretty cute couple though they don't mix very well, but that is what makes them interesting.

Can't wait for season 2. Gonna read the manga now to fill the void. I might actually do my first MAL Series Review on this on how much this show relates to me.

-26 year old NEET. (I'm not 27 but close enough)
-Left my last job due to a similar situation.
-Hate fully pulling my tie up to my neck/anything around my neck. Except that's something from middle school.

This episode: 5/5
The Series: A VERY Modest 9/10 and also how I can relate to this show very easily.
TehSnawnJul 3, 2016 11:23 AM

Jul 3, 2016 11:17 AM

Apr 2014
It only gets to this part TT^TT
The part after this episode will be even more better, but guess we will have to wait for season 2.
Overall, it's funny and very enjoyable.
Still don't like Kariu's voice because of Orimoto from Oregairu.
8/10
Jul 3, 2016 12:17 PM
Dec 2015
Really loved the last episode. That reveal in the end

Worth Binge watching, Highly recommended
Jul 3, 2016 12:45 PM

Apr 2009
I'm a little disappointed with the ending and overall the whole show. I have been looking forward to this since spring. Reading the preview and seeing an older main character, I was hoping for some more mature themes and a focus on post college type stories. Much of what we got was typical high school drama and Kaizaki helping to fix or show the young'uns the way. The story is more for younger viewers and the message is the same.

I did not see the reveal coming though about 001. I totally saw Hishiro as a high schooler, so that's one good thing.

Hoping for season 2 and it improves on the MC.
Jul 3, 2016 1:02 PM
Jul 2018
want season 2 now!!!

this is one of the best school based anime i've seen in a very long time.

btw, which manga chapter to pick up from?
Jul 3, 2016 1:04 PM

Jul 2009
Awww, that was really good. c: Enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. Y'all think there's a possibility for a season 2?
Jul 3, 2016 2:47 PM

Mar 2008
IMO that was very good series. Simple and often predictable yet so nice to watch. I was afraid they try put some "OMG srl drama (you know, like Clannad etc.), still there was a little bit of drama. I rly enjoyed this series and want more. Second season onegai.

If you have nearly 30 years old, you can even try to think about it. If can get ReLife yourself, how you would play this out. Damn it im old (huha huha...)

Jul 3, 2016 3:28 PM

Apr 2014
I want Seeason 2.

WOW. What a fantastic last episode. I can order ReLIFE to my favourite animes, definitely. This anime is quite something special, even just for the fact that it is basically the first anime i knew all episodes were released at once. But not only for that. ReLIFE really got me, and it is quite a time I watched a very good anime. The trailer and the description were interesting, I decided to watch and now, after being finished with, I am so happy having seen it.

To stick on the episode, it was fantastic. I liked the fireworks (romance anime ends almost every time a festival, a party or something, as I experinced it) and the flashbacks of Chizuru. Of course, seeing Oga and Kariu coming together made me also happy.

And I think, that there is a hidden romance between An and Yukio, as well as Karius' moe volleyball friend and her childhood friend.

I had this feeling inside of me of Chizuru beeing that 001, but still I was stunned to find out that it really is like this. The fact that she still acts "weird" did not match with the ReLIFE idea. It can be that we will see in S2 more background about her.

But I tell you guys. The same time I saw it, I felt sad for her and Kaizuki. Half of the year is over. What will happen to their growing romance?

I HAVE A PERSONAL THEORY:
What would it be like if someone who took the ReLIFE pill will not be forgotten to another person who ALSO took a ReLIFE pill? Imagining that, Chizuru and Kaizaki would forget all their highschool friends, but not each other and their experience, and then finding themselves again with their normal age and remember that they knew each other, falling in love (again).

But this was just a thought of mine, making myself like theories to hope personally that the story will not have a bad end when the year for Kaizuku will be over. But who knows, I haven't read the manga or something, so maybe I'll get surprised in the end. Let's hope for the best.

Oh, the characters were so cool; it was like seeing a small family togehter in this anime. This all makes me unpatient and wanting to watch what happens if the year for Kaizuki finishes. Season 2, I'll be waiting you. :)
"If the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Jul 3, 2016 3:30 PM
Jun 2013
Very enjoyable. Drama to fun factor was good, sadly the anime was rather predictable but well, they didn't try to hide anything and a lot of you will know most of that stuff thanks to the manga anyways. (Didn't read it tho, so it's even predictable to outsiders :D)

Overall I think it was a fine 8/10, hope there'll be a season 2 :)

Edit: I wanted to mention that I welcome the idea of publishing the whole season in one go. I usually wait for the anime to finish so I can watch it on one weekend instead of one episode each friday or something. I'd +1 the anime to a 9/10 but honestly, this doesn't change anything about the anime and I'd have to remove that point after the time it would have taken to publish each episode after each other.
SolarfyreJul 3, 2016 3:34 PM
Jul 3, 2016 3:49 PM
Dec 2012
The volleyball arc really brought the show down from 8/9 to a 7 imo. The interactions between Kaizaki and Hishiro were pretty amusing. I completely missed most of the hints towards Hishiro being No 1.

A second season could really make this show great, provided they don't go off on any tangents like the volleyball arc. It'd be nice to see where the dynamic between Hishiro and Kaizaki ends up.

Releasing the whole season at once was awesome... up to episode 3 I kept expecting to have to wait a week for the next episode, but then Crunchyroll just kept playing. lol.
Jul 3, 2016 3:49 PM

May 2015
Ah, what a nice ending. The summer festival was a good setting for a final episode. I really liked the confessions and it's great that Kariu and Oga are going to start dating. I also predicted Hishiro would be Subject #001 and it's great that that prediction was true. Near the end of the episode, when both Hishiro and Kaizaki were feeling sad that they believed they would forget about each other, I really felt the need to ship them! Hope that ship sails when we (hopefully) get a second season. It probably won't be any time soon though.

This was good show to watch at my own pace. It took me 3 days to watch, but I could've finished it sooner, had I not watched the premieres of the other shows I'm watching this season. It does feel weird to already be done with a title from the summer season however. Oh well!

deadman80 said:

PS: <3 the ED music selection. My mind was blown (in a good way) when I realized that all the tracks were somewhat older ones released during the time that MDs were around. It didn't really click for me until the track by Puffy in ep.5 tho :x
... I still have that CD lying around somewhere I think o.o

And there's someone else who appreciated the EDs just as much if not more than me! I didn't even realize they were older songs until I saw your post. I remember commenting in almost all the episode discussions on how much I loved the EDs. I just thought that they somehow chose songs that appealed a lot to my taste. Though I actually have no idea what my taste is! I guess it's 90s J-pop? My favorite songs were Timing, Kore ga Watashi no Ikiru Michi, Sunny Day Sunday, and Saudade.

Back to ReLIFE, it was a really enjoyable series. Might even end up being one of favorites from this season!
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Jul 3, 2016 7:17 PM

Mar 2012
Woah, didn't see that coming. At least the main ship is technically legal now. It'll be interesting to see more of Hishiro's life before the RELIFE and what becomes of her and Kaizaki's relationship. I hope there's a season 2 in the works soon!

And Oga and Kariu finally got together! That really shocked me, too. It usually takes forever for a romance anime to even make one ship canon. Thank god it didn't take more than a season for this pairing, even though I started to despise Kariu. Oga is too good for her, but I'll accept it.

Good series all in all. I was really surprised by how good it was. The art was really bland, so I came in not expecting much. I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed RELIFE and I'm really looking forward for a continuation. I hope it comes soon or I might just pick up the manga if it takes too long lol

8/10 for me :D
Jul 3, 2016 7:53 PM

Jun 2013
i had a hunch from the start that Hishiro was subject 001 overall good series let's hope there's a second season
Jul 3, 2016 8:03 PM

Jul 2012
This episode was soooo cute! Watching Oga and Kariu confess together def made me giddy and revealing Hishiro as subject 001 was a total O-M-G moment! She and Kaizaki are totally meant to be! Plus, we get more insight into a possible relationship between An and Ryo!

Will read the manga!
Jul 3, 2016 8:09 PM
Jul 2018
Nice ending, I want to pick up the manga.. which chapter this ending corresponds, someone know?
Jul 3, 2016 9:01 PM

Nov 2014
PericlesD said:
Nice ending, I want to pick up the manga.. which chapter this ending corresponds, someone know?

From 108 or 109 around there. There's only 134 chapters though, so the the manga isn't much ahead. But some important questions were answered as the anime stopped right before lots of developments with Hishiro.

So yeah, not enough content for season 2. But the manga is coloured though.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Jul 3, 2016 9:15 PM
Apr 2016
This anime was meta.. I thought on episode 1 that chizuru was a test subject.. Does that mean that when you fail you can get a second chance and repeat relife?
Jul 3, 2016 10:04 PM

Mar 2008
xkajl said:
This anime was meta.. I thought on episode 1 that chizuru was a test subject.. Does that mean that when you fail you can get a second chance and repeat relife?

Im not sure but imo.
Chizuru is test sub. no 1. She starts, ReLife experiment as second grade student. But it was failure, cause she's so shut-in, so nothing changes for her. So before she finish highschool, Yoake try's to help and arrange new factor for her experiment: Arata. Why she's gets another year of ReLife? Maybe Yoake dont want to give up. Afterall it's not just about her but also about him, his job. You can say he takes his job seriously. He can prepere the scene, put actors in place but it's up on them how can they play this.

Jul 3, 2016 10:35 PM

Jun 2013
I really liked this series and I gave it a 7/10 but I disliked how a majority of the time it focused on romance and building ships and potential couples. Other than the cigarette, beer and lending money scenes, I would've wanted more "adultness" from Arata. Sure he drank, smoke, lent money and reminisced about his previous company and his senpai who committed suicide but I wanted to see something more. TBH, I can't really tell the difference when they're supposedly young or old-looking with their faces. They look pretty much the same.

I wished the series focused more on him, like being attracted to an older woman and checking her out or talking about sex or something adult-like. Leering at high school girls doesn't count. It kind of gives adults a bad image, people might think that's what most adult men think about. Arata was kind of immature and I almost forgot that he was an "adult" at times because he doesn't act any different. Chizuru Hishiro acts more adult than he does.

I hated that the series focused on and wasted so much time on Kariu's drama and her relationship with everyone and her romance with Oga. Wasn't this series about Arata? What happened? This felt like Kariu's Life rather than Arata's ReLife. They could've done better.
臭い-
Jul 3, 2016 11:45 PM
Sep 2013
I had a strong feeling that the main girl was test subject 1, before its even confirmed that there's a test subject 1. It has to end with him fucking her somehow and they can't make it TOO creepy so this was the obvious path. I thought that maybe she might turn out to be the MC's senpai at work but that would had been TOO cheesy.

Its kinda cliche how all the pairings work out so damn well (including the PE teachers) and how all the pairings were so damn predictable but that's okay, I love cliches.
MrNTRJul 3, 2016 11:49 PM
Jul 4, 2016 12:13 AM

Oct 2012
I knew pretty early on
was test subject 001. They made it pretty obvious, to be honest. That didn't really detract from my enjoyment of the series though.

Honestly out of all the major things i could complain about, I only have 2.5. My first complaint is how the side-cast steals alot of the limelight of the show. Now, i completely understand that the other characters are a device in order to make Arata grow as a person, but i feel like more development should have been on him. At the very least, he should have gotten a little more face time and his struggles should have been more pronounced.

My second complaint is the lack of conclusion on the romantic subplot. In any romance, this is one of my biggest pet peeves, and why for the most part i stick to finished material with established romances, or Visual novels these days. This always gets me when romance is a main genre in a series.

Now i do think the pacing of this show was way too fast. However this is more of a double-edged sword than a detriment, IMO. I feel like its brisk pace helps the show as much as it hurts it, considering how dry some of it was. Now i'm not talking about dry in a negative way, some of it was pretty endearing, but there were some episodes that i certainly enjoyed more than others. However, its more of an issue that wouldn't have been as much of an issue if the secondary "main" characters didn't steal a good chunk of the limelight. I just felt that for the amount of time the show had covered, they were trying to do too much at once.

Now all of my complaints aside, I actually gave this quite a favorable score, I mean an 8/10 from me is pretty good. Then again, I'm easily taken in by this kind of sappy stuff and there were a few other things i guess. I think most of all, I went into this show with fairly low expectations, I mean, I wasn't expecting it to be bad, but i wasn't expecting it to be as entertaining as it was. I honestly hope the release more anime in this fashion, its quite refereshing to be able to binge watch the occasional show when it comes out.
Jul 4, 2016 12:14 AM

Jun 2015
Dat revelation, dat Hishiro.

I really enjoyed the anime and I have to say that the director did a fine job.

Second Season when?

9/10
MadScJul 4, 2016 12:19 AM
ok :p
Jul 4, 2016 1:11 AM
Jun 2012
I liked this anime, the comedy genuinely had me laughing out loud at times. I'm glad to see that I'm not alone in thinking the whole Kariu arc was kind of forced and slightly annoying. Now I like it when anime flesh out their side characters too but I felt like they gave too much attention to a not very likable character.

Also, after reading everyone's posts I'm really surprised that people didn't figure out Hishiro was subject #1. I never read the manga but I felt like it was painfully obvious that she was test subject #1. ReLIFE is meant to help people readjust and solve their issues, out of all the characters Hishiro needed that more than anyone. And the biggest hint was that she was the love interest, they obviously weren't going to make Kaizaki fall in love with a high school girl, this isn't "that" kind of anime lol

What did surprise me is that Hishiro and Kaizaki didn't find out they were both test subjects and that they didn't end up together in the end. That really threw me for a loop and made the ending lack a bit of closure, unless they plan on doing a season 2.

Overall an enjoyable anime, minus the Kariu stuff. 7/10 for me.
BrianMX34Jul 4, 2016 1:14 AM
Jul 4, 2016 1:23 AM

May 2010
Now this was refreshing, loved it from start to end! The main character was a breathe of fresh air, Chizuru was adorable and the side-cast is fun! Oga x Kariu is an adorable pairing, I love it

And I was right, Chizuru really is specimen no 1 (tho it might have been obvious)

8.75/10 for this, 100% want a s2 sometime later
Jul 4, 2016 2:15 AM

May 2014
I'm 26 this year and while I was watching this series, I was thinking that it would be a dream-come-true to go back to those carefree high school days. Somebody should make a relife pill, NOW. (Although in reality, things are much more complicated)

But after watching the entire anime, I've realised that the message behind the story is to seize the day regardless of whatever phase of life one is in. It seems like that is the whole purpose of putting Kazaki through the experiment. Because the busyness and difficulties of life make adults so jaded, cynical and discouraged that they might have forgotten how to live. As Kazaki advises his younger classmates about their issues, he realises what he has forgotten and ends up counselling himself.

It's a really meaningful series and I really hope that they get to keep their memories !
Jul 4, 2016 2:23 AM
Jul 2016
Hmm, I feel like a youngster again after watching this in marathon. I give this 8.5/10, somehow Relife taught you to cherish every moment you are having right now. And this anime is kinda flowing good, it's not rushed for compressing 100 chapters in 13 episodes. The characters are well developed, the story is not unique but sure it's very related to our life. And i like how there's no Mary sue, nor Gary Stu. Everybody is human being with its pros and cons.

I guess season two will be on hold until the manga finished.
Jul 4, 2016 5:10 AM

Sep 2014
And so, a very satisfying ending.

Definitely gonna follow the original material.
8/10
Jul 4, 2016 5:27 AM

Dec 2012
Awesome final episode. All the girls look beautiful in their Yukata's. Love how everyone is cheering on Ooga & Kariu to get together. That was a sweet & funny confession. They finally held hands. Congrats you two.

Beautiful fireworks. Ahh Hishiro is Patient 001 & a part of ReLife as well.
Now I want these two to know they are both a part of ReLife & be together.

Lets hope Kaizaki passes this time.

Overall an enjoyable & wonderful series. A great show to start the Summer Season off. A lot funnier than I expected. Art & Animation was great. Nice & simple. I enjoyed watching all 13 eps across 3 days.

Loved hearing different ED songs each episode. So nice to hear songs back in the late 1990's & early 2000's. Also a great OP song.

Gonna miss this show & would love a Season 02.
8/10.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jul 4, 2016 7:28 AM

Jan 2014
ahahah that was the most embarrassing yet adorable confession I've ever seen...

Very fun series. I didn't expect this at all. Enjoyed every second of it. The latest episodes put nice smile on my face. I hope they will release second season, when there is enough material to adapt.
Jul 4, 2016 8:44 AM
Aug 2013
rumbleanime said:

I HAVE A PERSONAL THEORY:
What would it be like if someone who took the ReLIFE pill will not be forgotten to another person who ALSO took a ReLIFE pill? Imagining that, Chizuru and Kaizaki would forget all their highschool friends, but not each other and their experience, and then finding themselves again with their normal age and remember that they knew each other, falling in love (again).

They mentioned in the anime, that everyone except the one who took the pill will lose its memories, so if kaizaki keeps his memories and chizuru does, they lose literally nothing.^^
Jul 4, 2016 10:36 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I wasn't that hyped about this series when it got announced for summer. Seemed like a decent and interesting synopsis but i had other anime that i was just much more hyped about.

Now all episodes came out and i finally managed to finish it. And it's already my big favourite for anime of the season. Characters were amazing, the comedy was really good, the facial expressions top tier, the story was above average. And the romance was amazingly done in these last two episodes.

The flashback compilation was the best scene of ReLIFE, that was bombastic. And the reveal after, i sensed it but it still hit me like a brick. That gives me HUGE hope that Kaizaki and Hishiro will be together. For me, it's happy ending with only little bittersweet taste knowing that there is a huge chance.

9/10, great fkin series.
Jul 4, 2016 11:16 AM

Mar 2014
Eh, that wasn't very interesting

I liked the episode about corporation bullying and the two supporters but other than that it just felt like your average highschool dramatic comedy

4/10
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jul 4, 2016 11:21 AM

Sep 2015
Comic_Sans said:

I liked the episode about corporation bullying and the two supporters but other than that it just felt like your average highschool dramatic comedy

4/10

Only watched the first episode but..trust in you
Jul 4, 2016 11:23 AM

Mar 2014
Perpetual_Burn said:
Comic_Sans said:

4/10

Only watched the first episode but..trust in you
Naturally, I am always right
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jul 4, 2016 11:28 AM
Jun 2010
S2 when? god damn it
Jul 4, 2016 11:48 AM
Oct 2015
I had the feeling she was subject 001 from the start of her introduction, but I threw that theory out the window because I originally thought she was his former co-worker until they revealed she is deceased.
Jul 4, 2016 11:49 AM
Dec 2015
I think Yoake arranged for the second chance at relife for hishiro due to his regret in failing to input any change in her life.

From the way Hiroshi behaved, she would continue to be the same until graduation, without a friend, until Arata came into her life! So in a way, I believe Yoake hoped (conscientiously or not) to use Arata as a catalyst to spark Hiroshi into life to make up for his failure in changing her life.

As for some of the complains about the show's focus on kariu, I personally did not mind the focus as Arata as a person grew through the various interactions he had with all of the characters. Imparting inter personal skills to Hiroshi, assisting some of the girls to mend their relationships and interfering in Oga's love life truly helped changed a bit of his outlook in life which was previously crushed due to his experiences in the working world.

As adults, sometimes you can't help but feel jaded about interactions due to sometimes how harsh the society is that you would close off to people who are really genuine. All these experiences that Arata had during his ReLife helped him opened up and at this rate, it would definitely recharge his life and push him on after his ReLife. I believe a second season or the manga would further touch on till the end of his ReLife as well as Hiroshi since Kariu's and Oga's problems seems sort of resolved but I'm pretty sure they would still pop up once in a while to add some drama to the story, which is pretty funny to me, especially Oga.

Really really liked this series for some of the more realistic portrayal of human relationships that I have seen in anime. Luckily, I stumbled upon this anime and definitely enjoyed it a lot! Hopefully in season 2 or the later chapters in the manga, we would get to see both Arata and Hiroshi continue to help each other improve and address what happens after the ReLife ends! As I recalled, Yoake did mentioned that they would not wipe the memories of the ReLife participants so I would think that both Hiroshi and Arata would remember each other, just that they do not know that they are both ReLife participants at the moment.

Tl;dr
9/10 -> only one thing sounded off to me which is that panic piano music which grinds my gear greatly but other than that, great show with realistic portrayals of human relationships and has characters with characteristics that people can connect with easily as they look into their own lives! Eagerly waiting for Season 2 down the road!

ps: hope the 2 support ends up together as well
Jul 4, 2016 2:30 PM

Nov 2012
Really pleased with how this turned out 7/10,sad that it's already over.

First time in a while I'll be moving onto the manga after finishing an anime adaption.
YorusighJul 4, 2016 2:34 PM
Jul 4, 2016 2:37 PM

Apr 2010
Pretty surprising that this anime finished at the start of the season but because of that i could watch it in 2 goes.
I have to say this anime was better that i thought it would be and i really enjoyed it.
And there was even a nice couple tho i am still rooting for the main and Hishiro to get together they look funny together.
I also recognized a lot in this anime as an adult.
It was very nicely written.
Jul 4, 2016 3:20 PM

Jun 2010
Wooooooah, they revealed The Thing! And what an effective way to do it, with all the scenes, all the dialogue, building and building and you swear it's nothing more than a "realizing love" moment (which would be big anyway), but then there's One More Memory... BAM!

Overall a great adaptation and all I can say is it's a big shame there's not more. I know the webcomic has a rather big following, but I can't say anything about Second Season Odds... Still, this one was a hilarious and clever series. It touches upon some very mature issues - like how doing the right thing for the right reason might still have real bad consequences... And when influenced by the future "memory wipe", Arata acts in ways I never even saw coming from him. Not wanting to monopolize Hishiro's life in order for her not to lose pleasant memories... That's incredible. He's an Adult with a capital A, a rare example in which the word is actually a big compliment and an admirable trait.
Jul 4, 2016 4:11 PM

Sep 2013
This a great anime I really related to the mc which made it even better :) I have to say I loved the ost, such great music throughout the anime (all those eds too :D) and the relationship building was pretty cute at times ;) I really hope they make a 2nd season when they get enough material. My gripe would be episode 4 way to overdramatic for my taste :p Anyways I'll give it an 8/10 overall.

P.S: I loved the fact that the ending was a fireworks festival considering today is July 4th :3
Jul 4, 2016 4:32 PM

Apr 2013
I enjoyed this a lot more than I thought I would have, 8.5/10

As for releasing it all. If you prefer to watch one episode a week, you still have that option.

The people who wanted to binge it got to. Everyone wins. Just because you want to go slow doesn't mean we should all have to go slow with you.

I wish more shows would use this model.
Jul 4, 2016 5:29 PM

May 2015
Great final episode. The confession went well! That was really cute. I'm gonna miss this show, as I enjoyed it a lot. Guess I gotta start reading the source material soon! 10/10.

Jul 4, 2016 7:06 PM

Aug 2008
While there were cute moments I have to say the way characters kept butting in to other peoples problems really annoyed me. I feel in real life these people would have told the busybodies to piss off and mind their own business. Wouldn't get to have teary eyed confessions of their feelings if they did that though so I guess forcing yourself into the lives of others is acceptable according to this anime.

Cute moments overrid the eye rolling melodrama though. Hopefully if there is a second season it will focus more on Kaizaki and Hishiro like this season should have instead of spending so much time with secondary characters.
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Jun 28, 2016

98 by Coke07 »»
Yesterday, 5:24 PM

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Jun 27, 2016

115 by DARM11 »»
Jul 13, 2:54 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2016

207 by satorugirl »»
May 16, 6:06 PM

» Moving to manga after season 1?

TechniqueGod - Mar 15

13 by Xionrave »»
Mar 26, 9:20 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Jun 27, 2016

90 by Miki42 »»
Jan 7, 10:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.