Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Big Order
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 26, 2016 2:39 PM

Dec 2015
konatachan80 said:
NoobStomper said:
Plot holes.. plot holes everywhere, for instance how can Rin be able to heal people yet can't heal sena from her disease?

Rin can't heal her because her power is regeneration, which indirectly makes
herself immortal, and able to regenerate (not actually heal) this and that.

Yea, exactly its regeneration. So she could heal the blood cells back to the state at the beginning of the disease even though it may not fully be curing it. It just makes no sense trying to make sense out of nonsense. Its a crap anime with plot holes :P

Also proof of this would be healing flowers back to an original state which means that cells were regenerated to a previous state for the flowers not to be dead. Blood cells = cells.
Apr 26, 2016 8:00 PM

Feb 2013
He used his order to (promise to) marry Rin! Oops!

This anime could be so much better with a bit better production quality.
Apr 27, 2016 1:16 AM
May 2014
Cejara said:
konatachan80 said:

Rin can't heal her because her power is regeneration, which indirectly makes
herself immortal, and able to regenerate (not actually heal) this and that.

Yea, exactly its regeneration. So she could heal the blood cells back to the state at the beginning of the disease even though it may not fully be curing it. It just makes no sense trying to make sense out of nonsense. Its a crap anime with plot holes :P

Also proof of this would be healing flowers back to an original state which means that cells were regenerated to a previous state for the flowers not to be dead. Blood cells = cells.

No idea whether it would work or not. In his current rather bewildered state he's
probably not even thought of trying..and probably won't.

Btw, the lyrics of the ED is rather...different.
I can't really say I like the vocals for it, but..

I don't think there's many anime series (12+ ep/23min) without a plothole or
two in it. Amount and "size" is another matter entirely. :)
konatachan80Apr 27, 2016 1:28 AM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Apr 27, 2016 1:19 AM

Oct 2008
badass OP by Yousei Teikoku!
I also want Rin to grab me but not in a masochistic way but in an erotic way!
When Rin tries to indirectly kill Eiji the karma instantly goes back to her!
Eiji instant King? but that blue haired dude has a sly smirking smile...very fishy!
looks like they're just using Eiji's power which is more dominant than any of those order power holders.
4/5.

Apr 27, 2016 4:21 AM

Jun 2013
Kurenai Rin is like Gasai Yuno 2.0 and she keeps grabbing his crotch.

Since he's not related to Sena, I guess that imouto/lolicon ship has sailed for some viewers... I think even long before they knew they weren't related.

Also, I doubt that he has everyone under his control. I believe some of those people have powers stronger than his own.
臭い-
Apr 28, 2016 11:50 AM
Oct 2010
Lol dat crotchgrab by the yandere xD and then that spike into iyo pure gold, aniway was a pretty funny and interesting episode
Apr 28, 2016 1:04 PM

Dec 2009
Mirai Nikki meets Code Geass, and a little bit of Angel Beats... except extra edgy and naughty. I wasn't expecting him to go all-out badass.

This shit is awesome. Give me more!

Am i the only only one who thinks this should be called "Grand Order" or something instead of "Big Order"?
GenesisAriaApr 28, 2016 1:15 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Apr 28, 2016 2:25 PM

Jun 2009
Felt kinda rushed.
Well, didn't expect that ending. This might be more interesting than I thought.
I like pancakes.
Apr 28, 2016 8:20 PM

Oct 2010
This show needs a lot of help in the writing department...
"People die when they are killed" - Emiya Shirou
Apr 28, 2016 9:19 PM

Jul 2013
This anime is a train wreck, honestly ...
Apr 28, 2016 11:23 PM

Dec 2009
You guys, if you've seen the OVA and know how it works, it's mega fragmented and out of order, there's like amnesia that happens all over the place. It's bits of a large story all fragmented and out of order like a nightmare of something that affected you. There was some keyframing directorship issues, but the series is meant to be fragmented and harder to follow. There's no point in devaluing a show because it seems messy and poor to you at first.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Apr 29, 2016 2:50 PM

Sep 2013
Crotch shots everywhere XD Iyo even got dominated in her Vag XD

Th first half with Rin tactics felt a little slow, but the 2nd half was great.
Eiji showing a bit of resolve and Hiiragi <3

Apr 29, 2016 4:13 PM

Apr 2016

Is this being done on purpose? Is this show a parody or something? I understand that this is Shounen but seriously now, quit fooling with me. I'm serious Big Order...stop it, this is not daijobu. Not daijobu at all. Maybe I'll keep watching this trainwreck purely for comedy purposes. Great parody!

2/5
"It chooses one who uses the power of God created by man, one who is able to arrive at one truth!"
Apr 30, 2016 6:21 AM
Feb 2014
So camp that it's so good
They have Charles Vi Brittania as Log man..oh boy this show just gets better and better :'D
Apr 30, 2016 6:22 AM
Feb 2014
They have Charles Vi Brittania as Tree man..oh boy this show just gets better and better :'D
Apr 30, 2016 6:23 AM
Feb 2014
They have Charles Vi Brittania as Tree man..oh boy this show just gets better and better :'D
May 2, 2016 1:44 PM

Feb 2016
nah - that's it. i'm not expecting anything more from this. that's why if it doesn't get worse it only can get better. everything's just thrown into the face of the viewer. the relationship between the girl and the main character is based on anything but logic and they jump very fast from one topic to another. there is no guiding thread at all and it doesn't feel like the plot progresses in a consistent way.
May 3, 2016 11:01 AM

Dec 2012
I actually have this as my top 2/3 of the season tbh. Maybe it's Masakazu Morita's voice, maybe it's the concept of the story, but damn I find this highly entertaining.

He pierced the miko right in the pussy! xD

Rin best girl ofc (As always in any anime) :P
May 5, 2016 11:32 AM

Nov 2015
New world ? Interesting

May 5, 2016 2:47 PM

Oct 2014
That death compilation got some top keks outta me.
RainyRai said:

>not appreciating how much of a cunt Asuka is
How disgusting tbh
May 8, 2016 8:54 AM

Sep 2015
Tone of this seems to be all over the place. Last episode it was the poorly placed jazz music, this time we get a dying over and over again gag.

Rin's changing emotions towards Eiji make 0 sense, either. Stating "we are married now" is nothing more than a statement. It's just a contract, some writing on a piece of paper. There's 0 reason for her to act chummy and close to him whatsoever. She even said "you can't dominate my heart" so the love / hate doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Not that I was expecting a story from the same author as Mirrai Nikki to actually make sense and not have poor writing in the first place.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
May 24, 2016 2:35 AM
Dec 2015
The ED is so strange, I really like it :)
Jun 23, 2016 7:57 AM

Jul 2012
I don't get it.....she was ordered not to hurt him but then she can actually kick him and grab his balls? ......the order probable excluded SM play since they're married? what? I'm confused but this is the sort of anime where it's so bad that it's kinda good.
Aug 29, 2016 6:02 PM

Aug 2014
Why did Bunny Ears get stabbed in her pussy? xD

The ED song started off pretty damn weird but I ended up liking it. OP is ok I guess.
Sep 29, 2016 12:54 PM

Apr 2010
Weird premises for a comedy anime. He murdered her parents and like thousands of other people, main character is all out of fucks the give because she stabbed his sister or something, and now, he like made her his bitch,

Completely unrealistic character emotions. The pace of this anime feels a little off for me. The soundtrack also completely ruins the impact of the fighting scenes.
Jan 29, 2017 4:02 PM

May 2012
This development is actually a lot more interesting than expected! Really loving the current progression and character development! Looking forward to see what happens next!
Mar 4, 2017 12:02 PM

Dec 2016
The seventh hand has a box for a head, therefore he is my favorite of the ten!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 16, 2017 6:08 PM

Dec 2010
Wow, that was... funny.

Crotch grab ftw! Dominating Bunny Girl V. They wanted to test him, but they already know he got some powerful stand. Where the fuck is logic.

SyFy the anime. Colour me hyped.
Nov 21, 2019 6:17 AM

Aug 2017
loooooooooool Rin constantly dying while trying to kill Eiji was pretty hilarious.

This is so bad but so fun at the same time.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 30, 2019 11:15 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Eiji is now the king xD nice to see so much people on his side, story makes no sense but it's still fine to watch so far
Apr 10, 2020 10:29 PM

Jul 2012
lol what the hell is going on

Jul 22, 2020 10:29 AM
May 2019
The opening was pretty okay. She sure fell for a lot of traps in this episode. Pretty decent as an unintentional comedy.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

213 by Thunderball2004 »»
Nov 23, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2016

120 by Psi18c »»
Nov 14, 2022 8:35 AM

» anyone know when the uncensored episodes are going to be released?

theweaboopenguin - Jul 17, 2016

5 by Psi18c »»
Nov 13, 2022 11:33 AM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

259 by grazioso »»
Oct 3, 2022 10:51 PM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

97 by Vindicater »»
May 13, 2022 12:55 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.