Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Apr 16, 2016 8:46 PM
Apr 2015
i don't get 90% of the stuff anymore it's all over the place -_-
Apr 16, 2016 8:52 PM

Apr 2015
wait... where Masaki goes??
never knew there was a prison in that village...
Love-pon is crazy, now I like Maimai...
that lovey dovey couple still annoys me, Mitsumune too
Apr 16, 2016 8:55 PM

Mar 2014
still waiting for the bath time...its been two days already ladies have to take a bath
ButtSlapperApr 16, 2016 8:59 PM
Apr 16, 2016 9:09 PM

Apr 2011
Lovepon is so hot with the sexy lingerie!! ❤︎

*Yottsun's body nonchalantly drifts by*

"Uh hoi guises I'm kinda dead hear, oh but it's okay the river is taking meh fo' a ride. continue de fanservice, dun't mind me yo yo YO!"

It's just really funny how Mitsumune wears his heart on a sleeve

edit: ironically enough, starting a new life actually means NewGame+ where your previous experience gets carried over and in the case of Jack, nets him prison which I find to be the safest place
KomomoApr 16, 2016 9:27 PM
Apr 16, 2016 9:37 PM
Nov 2012
This is starting to look like Lord of the Flies.
Apr 16, 2016 10:33 PM

Oct 2015
This is a pretty interesting anime, I can't wait for the next episode!
Apr 16, 2016 10:47 PM

Apr 2013
Crashmatt said:
ExoticBankai said:
Valkana only character i like so far......

You like characters that shout allot and are angry all the time then.

If that's all what you perceive Valkana to be, then you really don't understand anything.

And seriously lol @ all the people wanting deaths to occur like some death survival game or something. Stop expecting a show to be like another (that pun).
LeFlower-kunApr 16, 2016 10:54 PM
Apr 16, 2016 11:59 PM

Jan 2008
I don't really know what your problem is with this show. Easily the best comedy I've ever seen, managed to beat even Another.
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Apr 17, 2016 12:37 AM

Apr 2016
Jack's my favorite character so far. I feel bad for him to be thrown at jail. There's this chick carrying out a gun, and Lovepon just nonstop saying "execute" and they only decided to jail Jack. Okay then...
Apr 17, 2016 1:02 AM

Mar 2013
What a bunch of crazy bastards honestly... specially that "Lovepon" girl. So ridiculous.
The only characters I like so far are Valkana, Jack and Mitsumune's best friend. The rest can go die in a fire tbh.
I guess it's a RIP Yottsun? jk I didn't like him at all.
Apr 17, 2016 1:07 AM

Apr 2016
I'am annoyed because of Lovepon. she's really crazy about execution that to the point that I want to kill her first in the anime. XD

BetaPlayerApr 17, 2016 1:12 AM

Apr 17, 2016 1:28 AM

Mar 2014
Fucking christ, the amount of rape innuendos this series has is just ridiculous

Also Love-Pon's voice actress need to stop overacting
Comic_SansApr 17, 2016 1:32 AM
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 17, 2016 1:31 AM

Jul 2013
I don't know why, but I don't trust Masaki. She might not be lying but I don't feel she told the whole truth either. She might be the one who killed Yottsun to be honest.

So far, I'm liking Jack and Maimai a lot, they seem interesting enough.
Aaaand Lovepon just became a potential murderer herself ! She must be executed ! x'D

But really, that's not a bear.

Apr 17, 2016 2:02 AM

Nov 2014
ISKIJN said:
I don't usually drop a show before watching episode 4, so I'll give Mayoiga one more episode to entertain me.

My problem is that I couldn't care less what happens to the characters. I know close to nothing about them. So far all of their backstories seem really fake, and their personalities are at most uninteresting, and in some cases annoying or lame. It's like the whole cast are 12-year-old otakus.

I feel like you aught to give that guy a little more credit for being angry -- from the way his situation was described, it sounds nothing like just being "fired" -- it sounded more like he was effectively blacklisted in his industry for what happened. Imagine being a teacher and losing your teaching license and having nothing to fall back on employment-wise. It could easily destroy the life you have been building up for yourself.
Apr 17, 2016 2:07 AM
Jan 2013
So, based on masaki's testimony it's not a rape! but, her condition and appearance indicate that "the fall" torn her clothes! but, can we trust her? that is the question!

Mari Okada congratulations! you just fucked it up! everything was nonsense and stupid! let's stack it down!

- they chat along about yotsun but don't give a shit?
- there's a self proclaimed survivalist in their group but they run like a bitch upon hearing animal's roar!
- koharun sticking her dicks everywhere acting she cares about everyone!
- valkana easily leaking his background to koharun after questioned for about a minute, fuck!
- was mitsumune supposed to be THAT stupid?
- almost fucking EVERYONE is mentally unstable! what the fuck!
Apr 17, 2016 2:18 AM

Apr 2009
Funniest anime of the season. Just hilarious characters and over the top reactions.
Apr 17, 2016 2:36 AM

Mar 2016
opiktea said:
So, based on masaki's testimony it's not a rape! but, her condition and appearance indicate that "the fall" torn her clothes! but, can we trust her? that is the question!

The annoying part is that they didn't even let her finish her testimony before launching into that argument. Am I the only one noticing that the testimony was unfinished?

opiktea said:
Mari Okada congratulations! you just fucked it up! everything was nonsense and stupid! let's stack it down!

She's just a script supervisor. It seems like her name is now simply being used to just sell whatever bad anime can be sold, like Urobutcher's name was used a while back.

opiktea said:
- there's a self proclaimed survivalist in their group but they run like a bitch upon hearing animal's roar!

And why is he not making weapons for everyone? Spears are easy to make and can be used to defend against bear sized animals (which is a likely problem they will have to face, based on what they know), especially if people cooperate.

The MC is a pretty standard anime MC, bland, no personality, not very bright, tries to be a nice guy. With so many of those around it's hard to blame the show for it, TBH.

My biggest wtf is the idea that they could use the bus again. Given the situation of the bus, lol. Also, the idea of pushing the bus up sideways along an 80° slope of about 5 m, by hand, is one of the dumbest ideas I've seen in fiction. Just that idea makes them too dumb to live.

The best I can hope is for this to turn into another Blood-C-like comedy.
Apr 17, 2016 3:14 AM

Dec 2015
It was fine. Pacing is a bit slow but seems to start getting interesting. There was a bit comedy stuff mixed in which was okay. (They shouldn't do it in future episodes when the atmoshpere - hopefully - gets more tense. Could ruin the atmosphere.)

Chars are fine. There are a lot of chars and some won't get real screentime. The young main char boy is boring. (But most main chars of other anime are boring.)

But Valkana seems cool. And there is still the matter with Yottsun. If it was that beast which left the marks at the tree there should be similar wounds to his body. If not then there might be a different enemy as well. (And the blood at the tree might be frome someone else - from previous villagers.)

I'll keep watching it.
Apr 17, 2016 3:44 AM

Sep 2014
Mitsumune is too damn annoying. But that's normal since character pool is big and ofc there will be ones with bad and good personalities.. Mamai , Valkana , Lion and that Advice guy are my favorites so far..

You brought enough food ? I hope girls brought enough tampons for the whole life
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And did Mitsumune get scared of that good bra ? Or breasts do give him bad memories :D

Somehow i had a feel that as someone arrive to this village - all the others dissapear. Yes it sounds dumb but as like some girl said that it feels like everyone was just here yesterday..
Apr 17, 2016 3:58 AM

Mar 2009
ISKIJN said:
Just updated the status of this show

Ok we get it, who cares ?
Apr 17, 2016 4:41 AM
Jan 2013

Thank you someone reasonable in MAL!

it is very peculiar event happened in "god knows where" with everything still unsolved and bugging, yet they leisurely sleep at night! wasn't that very convinient?

i don't know about that but i found okada's work is 1st class bullshit!

LOL! so we're in agreement that for now this anime is stupid mate?
Apr 17, 2016 5:17 AM

Jan 2015
So black guy dies first, huh?
Apr 17, 2016 6:24 AM

Dec 2015
Why am I still watching this?
Apr 17, 2016 6:45 AM
Jul 2018
sirflimflam said:
ISKIJN said:
I don't usually drop a show before watching episode 4, so I'll give Mayoiga one more episode to entertain me.

My problem is that I couldn't care less what happens to the characters. I know close to nothing about them. So far all of their backstories seem really fake, and their personalities are at most uninteresting, and in some cases annoying or lame. It's like the whole cast are 12-year-old otakus.

I feel like you aught to give that guy a little more credit for being angry -- from the way his situation was described, it sounds nothing like just being "fired" -- it sounded more like he was effectively blacklisted in his industry for what happened. Imagine being a teacher and losing your teaching license and having nothing to fall back on employment-wise. It could easily destroy the life you have been building up for yourself.

That's a good point, maybe that's what happened. It makes more sense.
Apr 17, 2016 6:54 AM

Apr 2015
For fucks sake Mr. MC, Masaki isn't that kind of person, I will go too when everyone is going anyway, yeah right 50000 cringes, so annoying

Sure is difficult when 30 idiots and dickheads are inexplicably on a trip, but they are really too much of retards for me to stand, even the driver... considering the objective of the group it's okay a few of them being creeps but they all act like anime characters following cliches which is really a big minus. And I think I said the exact same thing a few weeks ago, which is a shame
Apr 17, 2016 7:13 AM

Mar 2014
I get the feeling the writer(s) forgot to add a couple of.....sane and likeable characters. Speedstar seemed like a pretty sane character but his attitude this episode pissed me off

"Let's divide people into groups and not pay attention to whether or not the crazy ones get along in the slightest!"

Lovepon should have been thrown in jail alongside Jack
Apr 17, 2016 7:27 AM
Apr 2016
So no one's still buying my duplicate characters theory? The concept of "copying" each other and "killing off someone in society" has been brought up again!
Apr 17, 2016 8:11 AM

Apr 2014
the dungeon cell will end up being the safest place there..
---------My Profile------------
Apr 17, 2016 8:27 AM

Mar 2015
I liked Hayato before this. He really came off as some creepy controlling boyfriend for the MC.
Jack is awesome.
Apr 17, 2016 10:58 AM

Sep 2009
I really like this anime tbh it's one of my favorites so far and I'm always happy if a new episode shows up ;3

So this week there's actually the first victim, huh? I'm not really sad or anything because I hated him anyway x: ...

Hayato is somehow really weird I have the feeling that he may have feelings for the MC or is plotting sth? I really can't tell for now but it would certainly be interesting if that's true.

MaiMai is actually a nice person and I'd say one of the rare "normal and decent" people.
I like how she felt a little guilty about telling the others about Jacks past.

MC is kinda annoying I mean yeah he's a teenage boy and all but pls hold your fucking hormones together yo -.- freaking out about seeing a bra while being nearly choked to death? yeah sure totally normal behaviour D:

Apr 17, 2016 11:17 AM

Aug 2013
zellami said:
A few things after the subs:
* Perhaps I am out of it, but I think Hayato is Mitsumune's imaginary friend. Or vice versa, lel. He speaks to no one except Mistumune and is around only when Mitsumune feels some sort of awkwardness (notably, around girls) and frustration. Anyway, Hayato seems more like a persona than a real character.

Hmmm, that's a pretty interesting theory. I mean, we've never really seen him interact with anyone else besides Mitsumune. Some people also mentioned that the only person in the group who acknowledges his existence is Lion (according to her character description, she can sense the supernatural and see things that others can't). But what about the first episode (4:56)? Dahara, the organizer of the tour, said exactly this: " The name (of the village) was already mentioned by Speedstar/Hayato" which leads me to believe he's not really a ghost or anything of the like..
Apr 17, 2016 1:59 PM
Oct 2013
yeah i thought this episode was alright y'know but i laughed hard when
i guess it was just random and it totally got me
Apr 17, 2016 2:23 PM
Apr 2016
Well, that escalated quickly???

Also, funny how I'm pretty sure only one person was bothered by the fact that they all went there based on a random email.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was actually some big government experiment or some crazy serial killer tricked them all there.
Apr 17, 2016 2:52 PM

Jun 2014
In case the mess that was danganronpa wasn't enough for you here comes mayoiga, a show in the exact same vein but somehow manages to make the viewer care even less about the characters then danganronpa.Every character has their gimmick promptly established within the first episode and the second dosent seem to build upon them at all.Worst show of the season by a long shot.
Apr 17, 2016 3:12 PM
Apr 2014
wtf those WERE NOT bear sounds!!! D: how the fuck did they come to the conclusion it's "just" a bear that they have to escape from! At the very least those were several kinds of animals and they all sounded pissed. At worst it was some kind of supernatural monster(wouldn't rule that out yet). And that eye was creepy as fuck. Something definitely is watching them.

The fact that there are fields which are in use doesn't help the situation. That was the point where I'd get totally paranoid and couldn't have a single relaxed moment anymore. I mean what are they thinking? A village that is perfectly fine to live in. Clean, prepared firewood, etc., etc... Even crops which are planted carefully and ready to be harvested? Something is not right in that village and instead of figuring out what the group just gets into more and more conflicts.

Hmm what happened to Maimai's attitude in this episode. She suddenly is so friendly to Mitsumune. Also the execution girl is fucking crazy. Hope is one of the first causalities if there are any(which I currently still expect).

Nice end. Are they tying Love-pon up, too, now. I mean she tried to kill Mitsumune after all. Same as Jack even though the method was different. And we finally got our first dead body. I'm wondering how the story with Masaki and that , now, dead guy actually went though.

Even though this started relatively slow I'm still up for this. If they turn up the speed a bit more this could get quite a lot more enjoyable.

Wings said:
the dungeon cell will end up being the safest place there..

I had the same thought when they showed that place :D

Man_Lanz said:
Sure is difficult when 30 idiots and dickheads are inexplicably on a trip, but they are really too much of retards for me to stand, even the driver...

tbh the driver is a bit weird. I'm not sure what's up with him. First he was ready to go back and then we saw that he noticed something once he was alone with the bus. A few minutes after that in the episode he appeared in the village. Something has to have happened that made him change his mind. The question that decides if he's just stupid or the most intelligent of all of them is "Why does he ACTUALLY stay there?". I don't buy that crap he is repeating every time.
NanashiApr 17, 2016 3:25 PM
Apr 17, 2016 3:13 PM

Jan 2015
Lovepon best girl :^)

On a serious note, this anime is decent right now. Most of the characters are kinda annoying, though. :/
MoistFlubberApr 17, 2016 3:19 PM
Apr 17, 2016 3:14 PM

Aug 2011
I like this show, but this episode was a bit slow.
GO Lovepon, save us from annoying MC.
With only 12 EP they need to start killing people faster.

And i'm in love with the ED song!

Apr 17, 2016 3:20 PM

Mar 2014
maimai is the only character that makes sense and by process of elimination, she is the best character in this series. honestly though when lovepon literally screeched "it hurts" i laughed so hard lmfao
Apr 17, 2016 3:24 PM

Dec 2012
F___ said:
zellami said:
A few things after the subs:
* Perhaps I am out of it, but I think Hayato is Mitsumune's imaginary friend. Or vice versa, lel. He speaks to no one except Mistumune and is around only when Mitsumune feels some sort of awkwardness (notably, around girls) and frustration. Anyway, Hayato seems more like a persona than a real character.

Hmmm, that's a pretty interesting theory. I mean, we've never really seen him interact with anyone else besides Mitsumune. Some people also mentioned that the only person in the group who acknowledges his existence is Lion (according to her character description, she can sense the supernatural and see things that others can't). But what about the first episode (4:56)? Dahara, the organizer of the tour, said exactly this: " The name (of the village) was already mentioned by Speedstar/Hayato" which leads me to believe he's not really a ghost or anything of the like..

Oh, this is true. Actually, the reason I thought Hayato is someone Mitsumune carries, is because of Lion. However, not because she could sense supernatural stuff, but because she nailed Mitsumune to be the most psychotic one in the group to watch out for (she said it herself in episode 1). And for three episodes I was keeping an eye on him and Mitsumune in particular, because such intimate acquaintance is rather odd even for good friends.

Anyway, I returned to watch this scene in episode 1 you reminded about.

Before introducing himself, Mitsumune looked at where Hayato was after he stood up. Hayato didn't stand up at all to introduce himself, so basically, no one saw him. Dahara was looking on his sheet of paper checking the number of people registered and called present, assuming that everyone was on board. I think Mitsu could have registered an extra participant and amid 30 people, obsessed with their neurosis and new life, it isn't impossible to smuggle a name. The others really seem to be preoccupied with themselves. If this theory proves remotely true though, it might mean that Mitsumune had had knowledge on the village beforehand. ( I am after his head from the very beginning ;D).

Anyway, none of the characters seems to be a reliable source of information even if their lives depend on it. The Big Foot's print they found in ep. 2 clearly isn't a bear's or of some other animal. It might be not be human's either, but they kept talking about a bear and probably will continue. Then was the rusty hoe, assumed to be bloodied, and although I could not find anything suspicious in the generously offered screenshot of the forest, which surprised Yottsun, apparently he reacted to it.
So, either these people see stuff that there isn't, or miss stuff that is there. Hayato perfectly fits in such group. Hence, the hunch I had about him.
Apr 17, 2016 3:26 PM
Nov 2012
The mc guy is annoying me the way he ran after being choked was funny. All the characters in this shows almost can't be trusted everyone has their secret motive, maybe except Valkana because he has revealed his characters & maybe jack. But characters like speedster who say i only came because i was interested in the village spell out something more.

And for some reason i get the feeling Dahara is some occult worshiping guy who lead them to the island to start a new life.
Apr 17, 2016 4:17 PM

Apr 2009
Mitsumune is the best. Can't let potential death stop you from getting an erection. It gave him the strength to push Lovepon off him. The couple are honestly the worst in the group.
Apr 17, 2016 4:29 PM

Jul 2009
They will need more than 12 episodes if they keep going at this pace, really...
That blue haired girl is crazy, she wants to kill everyone...at least a body finally appeared!
Apr 17, 2016 7:13 PM

Aug 2007
zellami said:
Anyway, none of the characters seems to be a reliable source of information even if their lives depend on it. The Big Foot's print they found in ep. 2 clearly isn't a bear's or of some other animal. It might be not be human's either, but they kept talking about a bear and probably will continue. Then was the rusty hoe, assumed to be bloodied, and although I could not find anything suspicious in the generously offered screenshot of the forest, which surprised Yottsun, apparently he reacted to it.
So, either these people see stuff that there isn't, or miss stuff that is there. Hayato perfectly fits in such group. Hence, the hunch I had about him.

I agree that the characters are not at all reliable in the information they provide but at least one of them actually states that the print does not look like a bear's. The reason why they default to 'bear' is actually one of the few things that makes sense thus far as it is the only large, dangerous animal that lives in the wild in Japan. In fact, it may come as a surprise, but bear attacks are not at all rare in highly wooded areas in Japan. I even know of cases of bears who managed to break into cabins much to the horror of the inhabitants.

As for Hayato being Mistu's imaginary friend, I find it unlikely. If only because they are now very concerned with the exact number of people. Ever since the rapper disappeared they've been going on about there being 30 of them (they are not counting the driver) so it does not make a lot of sense that they'd make such a mistake. Then again these people are not the sharpest tools in the shed.
Apr 17, 2016 7:20 PM

Aug 2013
zellami said:
And for three episodes I was keeping an eye on him and Mitsumune in particular, because such intimate acquaintance is rather odd even for good friends.

Hayato is very overprotective of Mitsumune, indeed. It wouldn't surprise me if it turned out that he only joined the tour to look after him and not only because he's curious about the village. He just doesn't seem interested in anyone else in the group, and I think that's probably why we don't see him socialize with them.

zellami said:
Anyway, I returned to watch this scene in episode 1 you reminded about.

Before introducing himself, Mitsumune looked at where Hayato was after he stood up. Hayato didn't stand up at all to introduce himself

Really? it looked like he was standing up to me :o

zellami said:
so basically, no one saw him. Dahara was looking on his sheet of paper checking the number of people registered and called present, assuming that everyone was on board. I think Mitsu could have registered an extra participant and amid 30 people, obsessed with their neurosis and new life, it isn't impossible to smuggle a name. The others really seem to be preoccupied with themselves. If this theory proves remotely true though, it might mean that Mitsumune had had knowledge on the village beforehand. ( I am after his head from the very beginning ;D).

But how would they pass the microphone to him if he was an imaginary friend? (unless it was from Mitsumune's POV) and why didn't anyone call out Mitsumune on talking to himself all the time? they should have noticed right away that something was wrong with him (not that they're not just as insane, haha). There's also the chalkboard scene in episode 3 when they were diving themselves into groups. Hayato's name was there and the total number is 30, but they assigned him to a different group from Mitsumune.

If he wasn't a real person then they should have noticed that someone was missing from the group. Idk but I feel like this all points towards Speedstar being real. I'm prepared for all sorts of plot twists, though!
_Spectacled_Apr 17, 2016 7:24 PM
Apr 17, 2016 7:29 PM
Jul 2018
Ugh ... Lovepon-san, you could execute me all days~

Btw, black guy died first, who could have though!

I don't know if this show is supposed to be scary or not but I was laughing at these hilarious interactions between characters. May be they should rename it to Mayoiga, The LOL Village.
removed-userApr 17, 2016 7:38 PM
Apr 17, 2016 10:44 PM

Dec 2012
@Nocturnal

It's because I can understand their concern I brought this up - the print isn't just "off", it's nothing like a paw with claws.

Apparently, I am neither the sharpest tool. It would have helped if Hayato did interact with someone other than Mitsumune, which is something that could happen in the next episodes. I'm fine with that, really.

@F___

I am terrible :D. Background check, failed.
It's difficult to pull a split personality in these circumstances, but since Mitsumune introduced himslef first, it's him giving the mike to Hayato, right.

Well, I can't read the list, but I don't think this is evidence enough. The groups were assigned without all of the people being there and, basically, they have been working with the names from the official list.

I think it would be awesome if Hayato exists only because of Mitsumune. as of now, I don't see it otherwise, but if he turns to be real, their story should be interesting.

PS. Sorry, if you can read the list on the chalkboard, would you confirm if the driver's name isn't (or is there)? I'm just curious.
zellamiApr 17, 2016 11:55 PM
Apr 17, 2016 11:09 PM
Apr 2016
Gosh!!! I hate their personalities but that is the reasin why you keep watching it..WHY!? WHY ARE THEY LIKE THAT?!?!
Apr 17, 2016 11:56 PM

Aug 2012
Lol I agree with Maimai, that annoying MC is getting on my nerves. Kinda wished they killed off him because this show will get so much better without him. But even miracle cannot changed that, the power of MC hhhhhh~~

Lovepon showed her true nature. I thought that's only for jokes but probably because of sad past. Valkana is right, I'm also gonna be pissed if I'm the system developer, and they accused me for leaked classified information without proof. Really this corrupt bastard ppl!! (ꐦ°皿°)
Apr 18, 2016 12:55 AM

Sep 2012
Z4k said:
Yottsun ;_;

;_;

a creepy looking eye, mysteriously maintained crops and more lovepon 'execute!' antics haha. i have a bad (or good) feeling about them segregating into groups
Apr 18, 2016 2:20 AM

Jun 2013
tinybunnvevo said:
Of course the darker skinned one goes first, isn't that the rule of horror lmao.

LOL. So wrong yet so true in this episode's case. XD

I'm feeling really sorry for Valkana, what happened to him happens to a lot of people in today's world. I was a little pissed at that girl, challenging him to hit her.

The MC is so generic, I keep forgetting what he looks like and his best friend who is all yaoi yaoi shounen ai for his ass keeps spouting shit like about, "All you need to do is do what I say."

I'm guessing Lovepon was victim to a criminal or is the daughter of a criminal or some shit like that.
臭い-
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

412 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 23, 4:17 PM

» 2 years later: what's so bad about this show?

XXXXXXXXXIII - Nov 15, 2018

16 by MeanEYE »»
Jan 15, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

200 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 7, 2023 9:53 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 6, 2016

303 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:07 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2016

469 by Ratris_Decision »»
Nov 25, 2023 5:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.