Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 19, 2015 8:57 PM

Dec 2014
Krul is Cool xD

Probably the best episode of the season, Things are about to go down.

Next time on Owari No Seraph, "Owari no Seraph" lol
Dec 19, 2015 9:54 PM

Sep 2014
Jikai, Owari no Seraph....

"Owari no Seraph" lol

I dunno what's with that box inside, got a feeling it will look creepy D:

And will Guren go back to normal? I hope nothing'll happened to him.
IzuhoDec 19, 2015 10:19 PM
Dec 19, 2015 9:56 PM
Jul 2018
Came for Kureto, trolling at its finest. Next week should be good, we get this.
Dec 19, 2015 9:58 PM

Nov 2011
I just read the latest chapter few days ago and now the scene is animated. That feels quite strange.

Dec 19, 2015 10:10 PM

Jan 2015
I would never have thought that they would animate this so quickly ...
Dec 19, 2015 10:25 PM
May 2015
Whoa wtf , is Guren attacking his own side?
Dec 19, 2015 10:36 PM

Sep 2010
Madara22 said:

They already had the script and the draft: this was animated a long time ago. That's why it has some departures with the manga. Cosmetic ones like the chains becoming spears.
Dec 20, 2015 12:03 AM
Jul 2018
Wow the difference between an episode that actually focuses on the interesting stuff vs an episode that's basically fujobait is astonishing. I'm so glad to see someone actually attacking Shinoa about what she did in the whole Mika situation (Even if they were going to catch up eventually which was painfully obvious it wouldn't be her fault). I'm also glad Kureto came and established himself as the villain since this series actually needs one, it's even more surprising that to me it was a definite highlight in both cours and seeing him kill everyone wouldn't be bad tbh, if anything it'll make the series more interesting to me but I know it wont happen since no one important dies in this series. That last bit might change next episode so I'll see.

Hopefully it'll have a strong finish, hearing Mikasa's (Ishikawa Yui's) voice there was a very nice surprise as well. I don't know why I didn't notice earlier lol.
Dec 20, 2015 2:08 AM

Aug 2014
Now that I think about it a bit more clearly, I still don't hate Kureto. The vampires need to die. For that end, sacrifices are necessary. He's an asshole for basically forcing his people to die, but he's on the right side. I like characters who achieve good results with the wrong methods, so yeah - hopefully he actually delivers a major blow onto the vampires next time.

Can't imagine him not dying at some point, though.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Dec 20, 2015 2:21 AM

Sep 2010
Maledict said:
Now that I think about it a bit more clearly, I still don't hate Kureto. The vampires need to die. For that end, sacrifices are necessary. He's an asshole for basically forcing his people to die, but he's on the right side. I like characters who achieve good results with the wrong methods, so yeah - hopefully he actually delivers a major blow onto the vampires next time.

Can't imagine him not dying at some point, though.

So a genocidal megalomaniac guy who wants to conquer the world and endangers human kind experimenting with the very thing that can wipe them out (and the reason why the vampires even bothered to crawl out their comfortable underground cities: to keep humanity from committing suicide by their greedy, power hungry experiments) is "on the right side"? Not to mention he's just a loser who will never measure up Mahiru who can outplay him dead and all.

He doesn't want to beat vampires for the sake of "humanity" but for the sake of making his family the rulers of the world. He wants to crush anyone who gets on his way: vampires or humans. Don't fall for his empty rethoric.

He, and those who are like him, is pretty much the reason why Mika stopped trusting humans and thought they were worse than vampires. And Mika hated vampires a lot (including himself). He just made them look good!
Dec 20, 2015 2:50 AM

Aug 2014
^ So? Vampires regard human life as nothing but disposable blood packs, the equivalent of livestock. They're a blight upon the world. Assuming Kureto succeeds with his ambition, an oppressive human-ruled society of humans is still better than vampires incubating and feeding on humans, killing children for the lolz, etc, or do you think otherwise? Seriously, can we drop the ''humans are the real assholes'' cliche for just one moment? It's like... the moment a human does something extreme against a monster they're automatically lower than it. Parasyte, Tokyo Ghoul, Owari no Seraph, everywhere - fans are siding with the true monsters immediately.

Kureto is not on the vampire's side, at the very least. If I knew I was powerless against vampires by myself, and the only way out was a gamble which could eradicate the humans if it fails (which isn't that big of a difference from the current situation) or free them if it succeeds, I'd do the same thing as Kureto. Humanity currently has no way out - wasn't it already said that the only reason the vampires haven't wiped out the last (known) resistance is because they haven't bothered? Extinction or enslavement is/was inevitable. Unless (yet again), the manga reveals there's a better way for humanity to prevail, Kureto's plan remains the only hope the race has.
Dec 20, 2015 3:10 AM

Jul 2015
YES, the shit is about to get real! Can't wait to see the big fight!
Dec 20, 2015 4:02 AM

Jan 2011
This episode was actually pretty cool. I'm just glad things are moving again. I'm quite glad they gave Mika and Yuu a bit of downtime too. I think they may have dragged the episode down and went on with "but he's my family!" "Damn humans, I told you Yuu. Let's just go." on repeat or some shit.

Thess said:
Madara22 said:

They already had the script and the draft: this was animated a long time ago. That's why it has some departures with the manga. Cosmetic ones like the chains becoming spears.
Yea I figured there's some autonomy between this and the manga. I mean they not waiting at the bookstore to pick up a op to take to the studio and start drawing. The writers and creators all got together in advance to compile this so it con proceed without much delay.

zKitsune said:
I thought once you become controlled by a demon you cant turn back? what is this split personality bs
Plot armor.
QWERTYFish25Dec 20, 2015 4:08 AM
Dec 20, 2015 5:25 AM

Aug 2014
I was getting nervous about this anime having an anime only ending. But, it is going to catch up with the manga haha.. Good thing the author is working closely with the studio, if you want to go into detail just read the manga.

I am still supporting Yuu x Shinoa, and a yaoi ship will ruin this type of anime.. Don't hate, it is my opinion so back off
Dec 20, 2015 7:20 AM

Sep 2014
Maledict said:
^ So? Vampires regard human life as nothing but disposable blood packs, the equivalent of livestock.

This is ironic, considering humans regard animal life as nothing but disposable^

They're a blight upon the world.

As are the humans.

Assuming Kureto succeeds with his ambition, an oppressive human-ruled society of humans is still better than vampires incubating and feeding on humans, killing children for the lolz, etc, or do you think otherwise?

You've got it completely wrong.
Think: outside, there are Horsemen of John and humans who want to experiment on you. The world has been destroyed and it's either fight or die.
Would you rather stay in the vampire safe-haven, where you can live peacefully(if you don't disturb the peace, ofc) in return for a bit of blood or go outside to the catastrophe?
"Killing children for the lolz"? Nope. Mika STOLE his map and gun. They plotted to escape. They were LITERALLY criminals.

Seriously, can we drop the ''humans are the real assholes'' cliche for just one moment?

Why? It's the truth, in this case.

It's like... the moment a human does something extreme against a monster they're automatically lower than it.

Wow. So let's go with the 'anything not human is a monster' cliche, right? You realise that humans are experimenting on their own kind to defeat the 'threat'? Tell me, what have the vampires done wrong? Aren't all they're doing defensive? The reason they went to the outside world to gather the humans is because their food was about to go extinct. If the vampires weren't there to save the humans, would there be as much people left? Certainly not.

If I knew I was powerless against vampires by myself, and the only way out was a gamble which could eradicate the humans if it fails (which isn't that big of a difference from the current situation) or free them if it succeeds, I'd do the same thing as Kureto.

Why fight the vampires in the first place? In the end, this is all just racism. Why can't they get along? Oh, right, because the humans decided to experiment on their own kind. Of course.

Humanity currently has no way out

Truce? Has no one thought of having a truce? In fact, that might be Krul's plan(educated guess). >.>

- wasn't it already said that the only reason the vampires haven't wiped out the last (known) resistance is because they haven't bothered?

They haven't wiped out the resistance because the resistance was not a threat.

Extinction or enslavement is/was inevitable.

Racism, in the case of vampires and humans, can be fixed by coming to a mutual understanding.

Unless (yet again), the manga reveals there's a better way for humanity to prevail, Kureto's plan remains the only hope the race has.

T R U C E
R
U
C
E

The sun is a deadly laser
Dec 20, 2015 9:47 AM

May 2014
More or less they caught up with the manga. I'm very curious how the anime will end.
Dec 20, 2015 9:57 AM
Apr 2014
For a moment there I thought it would get even worse than last episode but Guren saved the day. Really curious how many survive but considering its previous course and the fact that it is shounen probably way too many.

I really just hope Crowley and Guren survive this. The two only people with interesting personalities(well if you take Guren's demon in consideration). The rest is just a whiney bunch of annoying people(maybe except Shinya but I'd accept sacrificing him if the rest dies, too).
Dec 20, 2015 10:59 AM

Nov 2011
MetaKite said:
Zee530 said:
So Guren's sword is welded to his body right, why didn't they disarm him when he was captured? shocking.

What makes you think they wanted to disarm him? The part of him that's possessed by his dead girlfriend Mahiru is in league with Krul.

I'm talking about when he was captured and the other guy was beating him up, yes he was tied up but why not take away his weapon, he basically wriggled the ropes away and killed the guy. In a war, if you capture your enemies, do you leave their guns on them and just say 'oh, we tied them up, so no worries', its a little thing but little things like these are what make me dislike this show.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 20, 2015 12:05 PM

Sep 2014
Zee530 said:
MetaKite said:

What makes you think they wanted to disarm him? The part of him that's possessed by his dead girlfriend Mahiru is in league with Krul.

I'm talking about when he was captured and the other guy was beating him up, yes he was tied up but why not take away his weapon, he basically wriggled the ropes away and killed the guy. In a war, if you capture your enemies, do you leave their guns on them and just say 'oh, we tied them up, so no worries', its a little thing but little things like these are what make me dislike this show.

Before Mahiru took over his body, he didn't pose a threat to Crowley and furthermore he was tied and beaten up. I think the vampires would never imagine that he would be a threat (especially in that state) taking into account how they think of humans as nothing more than weak livestock.
Dec 20, 2015 12:35 PM

Dec 2014
Death Flag raised i hope Shinoa team survive (Shinoa! don't die!)
Dec 20, 2015 12:40 PM

Aug 2014
mira-nyan said:
This is ironic, considering humans regard animal life as nothing but disposable^

You're joking with this, right? Animals are organisms that do not possess a clear awareness or nous that would allow them to hold and feel joy, grief, self-preservation fueled by being conscious of their existence or any other emotion that defines what it means to be alive and aware of that. Animals are based solely on instinct, not rational thought or anything else human-related. Though I'm not surprised you compared humans to animals, since I've already seen that same comparison being made in the series I mentioned... ironically.

mira-nyan said:
As are the humans.

In a sense, sure. It's impossible for humanity to be all-good anyway. Currently, though, humans don't eat other humans because.

mira-nyan said:
You've got it completely wrong.
Think: outside, there are Horsemen of John and humans who want to experiment on you. The world has been destroyed and it's either fight or die.
Would you rather stay in the vampire safe-haven, where you can live peacefully(if you don't disturb the peace, ofc) in return for a bit of blood or go outside to the catastrophe?

Alright, first of all this implies the vampires profited from this virus greatly by completely enslaving humankind. Where's the supposed truce you're suggesting? It seems like vampires are ruled by ''the strong survive'' dogma and don't want any equals.

Also, it's amusing how you're making the underground seem like a 5-star hotel that ''just'' requires ''some'' blood and the vampires being so polite, but I'll go over that in the next quote.

Lastly, there are literally two evil organisations (Hiragi family and the Hyakuya sect) that are comprised of a few members that are truly as bad as the vampires, yet somehow this means all humans suck. Okay. I doubt I need to tell you this, but no human outside of the Hiragi family currently knows what their true ambition is, nor do they have anything in their mind except being freed from their chains - to be more specific, the majority of the resisting humans just fight to protect their loved ones and for freedom, not to rule over humankind, which is the complete opposite when talking about your average vampire.

mira-nyan said:
"Killing children for the lolz"? Nope. Mika STOLE his map and gun. They plotted to escape. They were LITERALLY criminals.

Excuse me? Lmao.

So...

... much...

... rightful justice.

Oh, and look at that - he orchestrated the whole thing to see that desperate face of Mika. He swatted away those kids like flies. It's also funny how stealing a map and a gun is crime worthy of death. Please show me a page of the world before the virus punishing kid criminals (and beforehand labeling them as such for amusement) by slaughtering them. I'll wait.

The way you defend them is something else.

mira-nyan said:
Why? ''Humans are assholes'' is the truth, in this case.

That's true, better just live with monsters that have as much regard for our life as a house fly.

mira-nyan said:
You realise that humans are experimenting on their own kind to defeat the 'threat'?

Yeah and it all started because of said threat. If the humans could just nuke them and be done with it with minimal losses they'd have done that. Since there is literally no way out except for surrendering and becoming livestock, the prospect of a hope for victory for the entire race sounds more appealing, despite the cost.

mira-nyan said:
Tell me, what have the vampires done wrong? Aren't all they're doing defensive?

Is this defense as well? Can I kill a bunch of humans and stake the rest out on my yard as a sign of defense?

Not to mention the humans only attack to regain their world.

mira-nyan said:
The reason they went to the outside world to gather the humans is because their food was about to go extinct.

Source?

mira-nyan said:
If the vampires weren't there to save the humans, would there be as much people left? Certainly not.

Only thing I can agree with, even though it definitely wasn't because they're oh so good.

mira-nyan said:
Why fight the vampires in the first place? In the end, this is all just racism.

How in the world can this be called racism? To be racist is to discriminate against a different race by believing your own to be superior because of one or more subjective reasons. Last time I checked, african-americans or asians were not trying to kill, enslave, fed on me, or consider me livestock.

Seriously, what the hell?

mira-nyan said:
Why can't they get along? Oh, right, because the humans decided to experiment on their own kind. Of course.

What does that have to do with anything? The humans were not responsible for the virus. The vampires just showed up suddenly taking advantage of the situations and were like: ''okay, all of those who can survive are going to be ruled under us now, and nobody has any say in that.'' Lol, it's like America invades Japan after a tsunami or something, declares it will rule it from now on and puts children underground, and you wonder why they can't get along, and even imply it's the humans' fault?

mira-nyan said:
they haven't wiped out the resistance because the resistance was not a threat.

Same thing.

mira-nyan said:
Racism, in the case of vampires and humans, can be fixed by coming to a mutual understanding.

Implying the vampires will ever consider humans something more than near-worthless live-stock. Implying the humans will ever accept them either because of that very reason. There can be no mutual understanding. One of the two has to be killed off.

mira-nyan said:
Truce? Has no one thought of having a truce? In fact, that might be Krul's plan(educated guess). >.>

T R U C E
R
U
C
E

I have no idea how you think a truce between vampires and humans can be possible with the way things are presented.
Dec 20, 2015 1:10 PM

Sep 2010
Maledict said:
^ So? Vampires regard human life as nothing but disposable blood packs, the equivalent of livestock. They're a blight upon the world.

No, they are just another species. Amoral, but not evil. Humans are just their nourishment and actually they have forbidden to feed on them straight from the source (biting) because it could kill them. Not everybody respects that rule, of course (mostly because the bite gives a sexual thrill that feeding from transfusion lacks). They can't feed on anything else.

That's far better excuse than win power to satisfy one's ego like humans do. They know what's worse, because all of them used to be human. ;)

Maledict said:
Assuming Kureto succeeds with his ambition, an oppressive human-ruled society of humans is still better than vampires incubating and feeding on humans, killing children for the lolz, etc, or do you think otherwise? Seriously, can we drop the ''humans are the real assholes'' cliche for just one moment? It's like... the moment a human does something extreme against a monster they're automatically lower than it. Parasyte, Tokyo Ghoul, Owari no Seraph, everywhere - fans are siding with the true monsters immediately.

If Kureto succeeds, they're all going to die anyway, because nobody would be able to fight off the Horsemen of John. Their weapons are all made of *vampires*. That's what demons are, vampires who were starved and it was vampires who picked up the mess they did worldwide so they would have some shred of stability.

Ferid killing children for lolz (it wasn't lolz) =/= something that regularly happens. There are laws for that and Krul was angry. They do treat them as cattle, because that's what they are. Lacus killing Youchi's sister was because she was a seraph gene carrier too, it wasn't for lolz: she was dangerous. Secondly, vampires were chilling for 2000 years underground and only moved up to take care of the world after humans screwed up because they don't want to lose their cattle.

No really, it's established humans are the real monsters because they feel the need to sin while vampires are incapable of it: the transformation do away with any lust or greed, they only desire to suck blood which is their way to survive. Amoral beings for sure, but none of them are really evil. That's probably why the seraphs ignore them and want to kill the real evil: humanity. Vampires don't want that because they need them to survive.

Maledict said:
Kureto is not on the vampire's side, at the very least. If I knew I was powerless against vampires by myself, and the only way out was a gamble which could eradicate the humans if it fails (which isn't that big of a difference from the current situation) or free them if it succeeds, I'd do the same thing as Kureto. Humanity currently has no way out - wasn't it already said that the only reason the vampires haven't wiped out the last (known) resistance is because they haven't bothered? Extinction or enslavement is/was inevitable. Unless (yet again), the manga reveals there's a better way for humanity to prevail, Kureto's plan remains the only hope the race has.

You're misunderstanding Kureto. He doesn't care about the vampire threat. He cares about any threat to his power. If vampires were underground again, in their cities, he would use his resources to destroy any form of government and oppress and conquer nations through sadistic experiments. He also has a high eugenic policies, so whoever is weak and doesn't mean his standards is sacrificed as fodder, killed or disposed of.

Enslavement is preferable to extinction. Enslavement by vampires is preferable than be under Kureto, which is another form of enslavement because he would kill whoever doesn't meet his standards or obey him.

This doesn't mean I agree with the current way vampires did things, but they reacted this way because humans gave them a reason to do that: they proved themselves incapable of having leaders who wouldn't try to end their species. And this continues, it's not like the organizations in charge of the world right now are any better (and it's a shame they cut Mikaela explaining Yuu this; he traveled abroad to see just what kind of monster humanity is. That's why he lost his faith in them). If those organizations are struck down by people unwilling to summon the Apocalypse and the vampires are humbled into cooperating with humans: that would solve things.

Kureto would make them worse because he and his family were part of the trouble that started it all. Mahiru and Krul have something in mind. They are not exactly trustworthy, and are ruthless and manipulative, but I would put my faith on them over a fascist.

I'm sure Yuu and Mikaela will play a large role in it.
ThessDec 20, 2015 1:17 PM
Dec 20, 2015 1:17 PM

Jan 2011
Kururu™ best girl. Shinoa dropped her troll act RIP.
Plot itself seems to be progressing way too quick suddenly, not sure if that's a good thing.

QWERTYFish25 said:
zKitsune said:
I thought once you become controlled by a demon you cant turn back? what is this split personality bs
Plot armor.

11/10
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Dec 20, 2015 1:39 PM

Sep 2014
Maledict said:
mira-nyan said:

You're joking with this, right? Animals are organisms that do not possess a clear awareness or nous that would allow them to hold and feel joy, grief, self-preservation fueled by being conscious of their existence or any other emotion that defines what it means to be alive and aware of that. Animals are based solely on instinct, not rational thought or anything else human-related. Though I'm not surprised you compared humans to animals, since I've already seen that same comparison being made in the series I mentioned... ironically.

Umm, you're saying it's okay to eat beings that are not as intelligent? WELL THEN.

I wonder who is more intelligent out of the humans and vampires.

I'm comparing humans and animals because whether or not the creatures feel does not matter. Humans slaughter and throw away animals for food. Vampires? All they want is blood.

mira-nyan said:
As are the humans.

In a sense, sure. It's impossible for humanity to be all-good anyway. Currently, though, humans don't eat other humans because.

Well, no. Humans do eat other humans, but only in extreme situations. =3=

Alright, first of all this implies the vampires profited from this virus greatly by completely enslaving humankind. Where's the supposed truce you're suggesting? It seems like vampires are ruled by ''the strong survive'' dogma and don't want any equals.

Also, it's amusing how you're making the underground seem like a 5-star hotel that ''just'' requires ''some'' blood and the vampires being so polite, but I'll go over that in the next quote.

Lastly, there are literally two evil organisations (Hiragi family and the Hyakuya sect) that are comprised of a few members that are truly as bad as the vampires, yet somehow this means all humans suck. Okay. I doubt I need to tell you this, but no human outside of the Hiragi family currently knows what their true ambition is, nor do they have anything in their mind except being freed from their chains - to be more specific, the majority of the resisting humans just fight to protect their loved ones and for freedom, not to rule over humankind, which is the complete opposite when talking about your average vampire.

No it does not imply that. It says that the surviving children were inslaved, not all humanity. What creatures AREN'T ruled by that dogma?

I'm not making it out to BE a five star hotel. But it IS one, compared to the outside world.

Also, no, they are not AS BAD as the vampires. They're WORSE than the vampires. And, apart from maybe the higher ups(7th to 1st progenitors) the vampires are innocent af.

mira-nyan said:

Excuse me? Lmao.

So...

... much...

... rightful justice.

Oh, and look at that - he orchestrated the whole thing to see that desperate face of Mika. He swatted away those kids like flies. It's also funny how stealing a map and a gun is crime worthy of death. Please show me a page of the world before the virus punishing kid criminals (and beforehand labeling them as such for amusement) by slaughtering them. I'll wait.

The way you defend them is something else.

You forget the reason for kid criminals not being punished in the world, pre-virus. Also,
1) There are no parents around to take the blame
2) Ferid has no empathy nor sympathy

In any vampire's eyes, criminals are criminals. Who cares if they're children?

The way you defend the humans is something else, too, might I add.

mira-nyan said:
Why? ''Humans are assholes'' is the truth, in this case.

That's true, better just live with monsters that have as much regard for our life as a house fly.

Better than being experimented on.

mira-nyan said:
You realise that humans are experimenting on their own kind to defeat the 'threat'?

Yeah and it all started because of said threat. If the humans could just nuke them and be done with it with minimal losses they'd have done that. Since there is literally no way out except for surrendering and becoming livestock, the prospect of a hope for victory for the entire race sounds more appealing, despite the cost.

Um, no? The Hyakuya sect didn't start experimenting because of the vampires being a threat. Hell,

mira-nyan said:
Tell me, what have the vampires done wrong? Aren't all they're doing defensive?

Is this defense as well? Can I kill a bunch of humans and stake the rest out on my yard as a sign of defense?

Not to mention the humans only attack to regain their world.

Of course it's defence. Or rather, a way of defence. The JIDA are slaughtering vampire after vampire. Why should the vampires in Japan not strike back? That's just common sense.

mira-nyan said:
The reason they went to the outside world to gather the humans is because their food was about to go extinct.

Source?

There're a crapton of animals going extinct in the world. I wonder what humans do to preserve their species? Oh, that's right! We go get them from they natural habitats and keep them safe! Brilliant!

mira-nyan said:
Why fight the vampires in the first place? In the end, this is all just racism.

How in the world can this be called racism? To be racist is to discriminate against a different race by believing your own to be superior because of one or more subjective reasons. Last time I checked, african-americans or asians were not trying to kill, enslave, fed on me, or consider me livestock.

Seriously, what the hell?

I suppose the word needed here would be speciesism. Which, tbh, sounds retarded. So I just used 'racism'.

Also, I guess vampires can be considered a sub-species of humans? They have the same appearances and bodily functions are kinda similar. But that's off topic.

mira-nyan said:
Why can't they get along? Oh, right, because the humans decided to experiment on their own kind. Of course.

What does that have to do with anything? The humans were not responsible for the virus. The vampires just showed up suddenly taking advantage of the situations and were like: ''okay, all of those who can survive are going to be ruled under us now, and nobody has any say in that.'' Lol, it's like America invades Japan after a tsunami or something, declares it will rule it from now on and puts children underground, and you wonder why they can't get along, and even imply it's the humans' fault?

Really? Can you give me definite proof of that? :^ )
Oh, I know.

Anyways, like I said above, humans were depleting in number, fast. They didn't 'take advantage' of the situation the way you think. If the numbers of simple cows and chickens was going down drastically, wouldn't humans try to increase that number using science? The majority of the world eats them, afterall. Why can't the vampires do the same? Or do you want them to starve and become demons which are far, far worse?

mira-nyan said:
they haven't wiped out the resistance because the resistance was not a threat.

Same thing.

They're different.

mira-nyan said:

Implying the vampires will ever consider humans something more than near-worthless live-stock. Implying the humans will ever accept them either because of that very reason. There can be no mutual understanding. One of the two has to be killed off.

I dunno. There was a time when humans considered dogs as food and only food. Then they started using said dogs as helpers.
Oh. What creatures are now considered to be 'man's best friend'?

The reason vampires hate humans is not due to vampires being condescending. Humans experiment on each other. You won't see a vampire doing that, no matter how extreme the situation.
The reason humans hate vampires is because they see vampires as monsters. Respect is a two-way street. If humans(in sense of JIDA, not the Hyakuya sect) actually decide to see the vampires as anything more than monsters, then the world is already half way there to getting peace.

I have no idea how you think a truce between vampires and humans can be possible with the way things are presented.

It can. There will always and has always been room for peace. Many wars have happened between mankind, itself. Has there been peace? Yup.

Why can't this be solved as well? Mika is a vampire and Yuu is a human. How are you sure that this friendship won't lead to peace between both species?
Dec 20, 2015 1:58 PM

May 2014
LOL, when they finally thought they were saved, the general comes and kill his own companion in order to save the world. Next ep. is gonna be epic. I really wonder what he has in stored and what kind of monster is in that huge container. I am wondering if it's maybe that girl that were his guinea pig that we saw in the previous ep.

And really that cliffhanger in the end. When I saw it, this hilarious meme pooped in my mind. xD

Dec 20, 2015 2:06 PM

Mar 2009
Good episode. The ending was crazy. I really hate that Kureto guy.
Dec 20, 2015 2:35 PM

Sep 2011
Kruls voice is so <3. Aoi-chan truely is the goddess of all vampire queens.

Also great music during the container scene.
SuryDec 20, 2015 2:38 PM
Dec 20, 2015 2:41 PM

Feb 2008
Guren demon ver. was rather impressive. Didn't expect him to have that serious case of a bipolar personality disorder... Krul didn't disappoint either, it would seem she is also mixed into something intriguing.
Dec 20, 2015 3:00 PM

Jun 2013
I've already seen some reviews on this show ( even though it hasn't finished airing) calling it a pile of garbage etc. I mean sure it's not the best show, and you can spot some lost oppurtunities. But what the f*ck are they using as a metric ?
To cut to the chase I think this episode was rather illuminating on the circumstances of the Demon Army and the characters comprising it as well. Definitely helps out the show.
Dec 20, 2015 3:07 PM

Sep 2014
Argyre said:
Guren demon ver. was rather impressive. Didn't expect him to have that serious case of a bipolar personality disorder... Krul didn't disappoint either, it would seem she is also mixed into something intriguing.

He's not bipolar. It's Mahiru.
Dec 20, 2015 5:06 PM

Aug 2013
Episode with several turnarounds, and now lacks only one more episode to the outcome of the anime, I'm anxious to see how it will end this adaptation as well to see how the development of the manga, I begin to think that the two have different finals ..
Dec 20, 2015 5:25 PM
Sep 2014
drama_menck said:
Episode with several turnarounds, and now lacks only one more episode to the outcome of the anime, I'm anxious to see how it will end this adaptation as well to see how the development of the manga, I begin to think that the two have different finals ..

I think Kureto is going to be dead or what happened to Slaine (from Aldnoah.Zero) at the end.
Dec 20, 2015 7:14 PM

Nov 2008
Yagyuu_Mugen said:
I've already seen some reviews on this show ( even though it hasn't finished airing) calling it a pile of garbage etc.

Good old MAL. You can look up reviews on every single beloved, well-crafted show that every critic may call a "masterpiece", and you WILL find a review on MAL calling it "a pile of garbage", I absolutely guarantee it.

Dec 20, 2015 9:13 PM

Jul 2009
Thess said:
komasan said:
WTF HAPPENED

What Mika predicted would happen.

Exactly. It's not to late to run away and live with Yuu.
Dec 20, 2015 10:50 PM

Jan 2011
Yo, watch out! A bunch of coat hangers are attacking!
Dec 21, 2015 12:33 AM

Jan 2012
ReaperCreeper said:

This... I literally couldn't find it threatening at all , even after the coat hangers of doom started killing people.

This show is seriously just getting worse and worse... This show is really a bad example of when writers say you should "Show, don't tell". It essentially just gives twists upon twists etc. however there isn't any actual build-up nor foreshadowing to almost any of these twists. (except for the coat-hangers)

Characters are inconsistent as hell. First the one girl wants to kill Shinoa because she let her friends die and then 5 minutes later she wants to stop Narumi from killing that Hiiragi Kureto idiot. Same thing with all the characters in this show.

Hopefully the finale is actually a bit better.
Dec 21, 2015 4:39 AM

Sep 2014
Ephemer4l said:
ReaperCreeper said:

This... I literally couldn't find it threatening at all , even after the coat hangers of doom started killing people.

They were SUPPOSED to be chains(was chains in the manga). Oh well. >.>
Dec 21, 2015 4:42 AM

Jun 2014
This season is a masterpiece
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2015 6:35 AM

Jun 2013
the fuck just happened?!
Dec 21, 2015 3:54 PM
Dec 2015
I don't know, feels like this entire season just twaddles about every episode dragging its feet along plot wise to set up for a end of episode cliffhanger every single episode.

This episode didn't really feel any different, all the cool stuff happened in like the last 5 minutes only for it to get defused at the start of the next episode.
Dec 21, 2015 5:07 PM

Jan 2011
Faloh said:
I don't know, feels like this entire season just twaddles about every episode dragging its feet along plot wise to set up for a end of episode cliffhanger every single episode.

This episode didn't really feel any different, all the cool stuff happened in like the last 5 minutes only for it to get defused at the start of the next episode.

Sorry to say but that feels like a truth to this and a lot of anime.
Dec 21, 2015 5:15 PM

Jun 2012
OMG!!! :O

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW ANYTHING IS GOING TO BE RESOLVED WITH JUST ONE EPISODE LEFT.

I really hate Kureto. I hope he dies painfully.
N☆ 
Dec 21, 2015 6:12 PM

Dec 2008
I don't know who to be more afraid of...Guren or than thing in the death box.
Dec 22, 2015 2:54 AM

May 2012
I hope the anime get 3rd season later. It is so good
Dec 22, 2015 3:25 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Kureto is a fuckface, can't stand to watch this guy talk.
Guren is a fucking badass, i loved the revelation about his split personality. Him spitting on the vampire and smiling, holy crap. 8)
The deaths were awful, damn D:
Dec 22, 2015 4:46 AM

Jul 2010
Xenocrisi said:
Wowowow what is going on?! So many deaths. Epic episode.
This is getting a 10 from me.

Rofl.

Bad script, terrible pacing, plot holes everywhere. I doubt the final episode will even explain half of this garbage. This craps only saving grace is the action scenes, and even then it's just Yuu being a moron and almost getting killed every fight.

Stop supporting bad anime and they'll stop making it.
Dec 22, 2015 9:22 AM

Nov 2008
Kryn said:
Stop supporting bad anime and they'll stop making it.

Hey everyone, let's all write to WIT and tell them how much we love ONS and that we really really want more. We can even send letters in Japanese because I can translate!

Dec 22, 2015 11:35 AM
Nov 2013
thepath said:
I hope the anime get 3rd season later. It is so good

I usual wait for the end of a season to say this for anime but....SEASON 3 (eventually) OR WE RIOT.
Dec 23, 2015 1:20 AM

Jun 2014
Wow. Shit REALLY went down, like damn!
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Dec 24, 2015 5:16 AM

Feb 2014
season 1 was shit but this one was actually pretty good. glad i didn't drop it
shit's about to get tense and i hope this will get a season 3 soon.
"Just because I’ve gotten weaker, it doesn’t mean that you got stronger, right?" - Accelerator
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Season 3? ( 1 2 )

RealityChanges - Jul 1, 2023

50 by lordgaara »»
Sep 24, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

348 by M0N4 »»
Jan 27, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2015

468 by Hanarose72 »»
Jan 6, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

207 by Craneface »»
Nov 12, 2023 1:00 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

245 by Desaturate »»
Jul 16, 2023 6:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.