Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 19, 2015 12:19 PM

Aug 2014
Think if more animes can have more Lifelike relationships like "rakudai" and "golden time" Become a couple half way, kisses, sexytime bla bla. marrage.

then just 26 eps and heres a kiss, "suki desu"
Dec 19, 2015 12:22 PM

Apr 2014
So good...Ikki still suffer on his way to fight Touka.
The fight was fast, but was good.
I laugh so hard when Stella swing her sword against that Mamoru...still, I want him dead along with Ikki's dad.
Stella's dad approved? I guess he did...well it's all good.
8/10, need to see how they will do at the Seven Stars Sword Art Festival.
Dec 19, 2015 12:25 PM

Feb 2015
Man, what can be said other then this anime was totally amazing..I will be importing the limited blu-ray and preying this sell's well enough for more season's down the road.

This was such an awesome anime, yes some bits where rushed and they cut some content but what we got was so damn good it made up for everything else..I'm glad they had the art change during the fight, holy that was insane.
Also look's that Stella's dad gave his answer, glad he even called out the crap that happened..

10/10 for me

Season 2 please
Dec 19, 2015 12:26 PM
Jul 2018
Ikki won against Toka so easily!

It was a good ending!
Dec 19, 2015 12:30 PM

Sep 2014
Feels so good to get a very satisfying ending to this series 8/10
Here's hoping we will someday see a season 2.
Dec 19, 2015 12:32 PM

Aug 2015
What a satisfyimg ending. That was much better than reading it in the LN.
Dec 19, 2015 12:32 PM

Jul 2014
Fight wasn't quite as good as I hoped, but the marriage stuff more than made up for it. Shizuku can fuck off with her marriage rules though.

8/10. This deserves a second season so much more than Asterisk does.
Dec 19, 2015 12:42 PM

Jul 2007
InvictusRes said:
Ikki wins lol

Now seriously, I liked the way the made Ittou Rasetsu look like the opening, I didn't expect that. Good finale, but it obvious this isn't getting a second season because they removed Alice's involvement with Akatsuki. Well, it was good while it lasted. Nice episode.

Its not the first time Silverlink does it this way (first season of prillya was handled that way). It all depends on sales. They are just making the end of this satisfying in case it does not happen. If they were planning to NOT leave it possible at all, we would not have the seven star festival thing being left up in the air like that.
Dec 19, 2015 12:52 PM
Aug 2012
They missed the perfect opportunity to make a Samurai Champloo reference.
Dec 19, 2015 12:53 PM

Aug 2014
Does the novel end were the Anime ends also?
Dec 19, 2015 12:54 PM

Jun 2008
I really did enjoy how this anime ended. Honestly, they need to use more of the black and white art with accents of color. Looks badass as hell.
Dec 19, 2015 12:59 PM

Sep 2013
That was some A-class schlock goodness
Dec 19, 2015 1:00 PM

Feb 2009
I really did like the ending and even though it kinda doesn't seem like they'll get a second season the way Gakusen was sure to get one, I really hope this series gets one. Because between the both of them I hate to admit it but Rakudai is much better as a magic school battle series.

Dec 19, 2015 1:00 PM

Oct 2014
I planned to rate this 9/10 at first when I was at episode 8. I read LN volumes 1 and 2 and all of the current manga adaption. I intentionally held off reading LN volume 3, so I can get a source material bias-free impression of the last 4 anime episodes, so just now I watched them back to back...

Initially I was completely satisfied with the anime adaption. The only thing that made me dissatisfied a little bit was in EP1 and EP2 the unneccessary changes, like the "anime-only slaps" and the lack of explanation why Stella even went into the bathroom where Ikki was in EP2. Due to these I didn't think I could give this anime 10/10 that I really wanted to give it, and thought it should get 9/10 instead, but now that I think about it, there was nothing similar to that in the episodes afterwards, so I should actually compliment Silver Link for improving the quality of this series over time. After all nowadays it's actually more often than not, the opposite, where quality either constantly drops, or otherwise drops and only rises again at the very end.

And now after finally watching the final 4 episodes in 1 go, I realize that Silver Link really constantly improved the quality of this series, though for the last 4 episodes I didn't have source material knowledge, but what I saw, self-contained, I personally consider 10/10 worthy. Yes, it's something that "has been done before", but I personally have not seen any case where it was executed this well. The finale may give the impression of "power of friendship" at first, but if you look at it closely you will realize that he was, to put it into gaming terms, not "buffed", but instead he got a "de-buff" removed from himself, similar to what happened in EP4. However in this case Ikki managed to make the realization himself. He didn't have to be "woken up" directly by someone else. Of course the cheers from his girlfriend, sister, friends and close aquaintances pushed him a bit though. And what motivated him in the end was not "fighting for his friends" like the typical cliché would dictate. He was instead fighting for himself. He wanted to stand up to the challenge of overcoming this knight who is considered to be "unbeatable at close-range", espacially since "close range" happens to be his forte too, so it was a matter of course for him to take on this challenge and overcome it. It was true to his characterisation, back from his fight against Sword Eater.

Overall I saw a rise in quality over time and while there where some "budget saving episodes" in-between, the way the content was presented was still improving, so considering all that I think I can forgive the little annoying mishaps from the first 2 episodes and give it 10/10.

Also while I can understand some people simply not liking the series for several reasons and rating it low, which is completely fine by itself, I still noticed a few close-minded individuals (sorry for switching off my political correctness safety for a moment) that seem to dislike the series simply for the fact that it "tries to do more than a 'mere' magic high school series should be doing and 'tries too hard' to be more than it ever can be". Seriously, if that's what you think, then fine, but keep in mind that you are basically acting in the exact same way as Ikki's father acts toward Ikki... just something to think about.
Grey-ZoneDec 19, 2015 2:11 PM
Dec 19, 2015 1:03 PM

Feb 2012
The last duel was pretty badass I admit. Ending the FIRST season with a marriage proposal goddam. I'm used to it ending with handholding.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2015 1:07 PM

Jun 2014
RealityRush said:
thebrentinator24 said:
So Ikki's final fight of the series managed to be just as boring as his other major fights. He's heavily damaged/handicapped, one-shot the opponent, done. Ikki is now One Slash Man.

To be fair, Silver Link probably wouldn't even have had the budget to make every single fight as beautiful as Ayase's fight or Shizuku's. They did the best with what the LN gave them for that last fight, and I think they had a fairly good show of it. Even if it wasn't the final episode, this show had one of the best fight scenes of 2015, which is admirable.

It also wouldn't have made any sense for Ikki to have an extended fight against Touka in his state, it would have just seemed like a huge ass-pull. So while I agree it was underwhelming, it was still a far better episode than what it could have been (and I was expecting it to be bad tbh).

You're right, it wouldn't have made sense for the fight to be long. I did point out in my original post that I wasn't expecting the fight to be long in the first place, especially since about half of the episode was over by the time they got around to the fight. But it would have been nice.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 19, 2015 1:12 PM

Jun 2011
Grey-Zone said:
Also while I can understand some people simply not liking the series for several reasons and rating it low, which is completely fine by itself, I still noticed a few close-minded individuals (sorry for switching off my political correctness safety for a moment) that seem to dislike the series simply for the fact that it "tries to do more than a 'mere' magic high school series should be doing and 'tries too hard' to be more than it ever can be". Seriously, if that's what you think, then fine, but keep in mind that you are basically acting in the exact same way as Ikki's father acts toward Ikki... just something to think about.

well said!
Dec 19, 2015 1:13 PM

Oct 2014
thebrentinator24 said:
RealityRush said:

To be fair, Silver Link probably wouldn't even have had the budget to make every single fight as beautiful as Ayase's fight or Shizuku's. They did the best with what the LN gave them for that last fight, and I think they had a fairly good show of it. Even if it wasn't the final episode, this show had one of the best fight scenes of 2015, which is admirable.

It also wouldn't have made any sense for Ikki to have an extended fight against Touka in his state, it would have just seemed like a huge ass-pull. So while I agree it was underwhelming, it was still a far better episode than what it could have been (and I was expecting it to be bad tbh).

You're right, it wouldn't have made sense for the fight to be long. I did point out in my original post that I wasn't expecting the fight to be long in the first place, especially since about half of the episode was over by the time they got around to the fight. But it would have been nice.

Well no need to worry. Tomorrow we get Saitama vs Boros and that is going to be an epic battle, escpacially for Saitama's standards... wait... it almost seems as if Rakudai and One Punch Man swapped the styles of their battles with each other for the finale...
Dec 19, 2015 1:25 PM

Mar 2013
This was a good show, 7/10.
I laughed when Stella just fucking slapped that guy outta the way with her sword like "not today".
Dec 19, 2015 1:27 PM

Jun 2011
Nice anime, I hope we will get the bluray in France as well.
Episode 10 was awesome, this one was not as amazing, but still good. And for once we have a somehow generic anime where the girl is decided from the beginning and no stupid harem !
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2015 1:29 PM

Jul 2015
I enjoyed this from beginning to end!

9/10
Dec 19, 2015 1:33 PM

Jul 2012
This episode was great, I loved the whole thing from the beginning giving us really Ikki fighting himself and a battle of resolve until he gets back after seeing Shizuku and everyone and remembering the promise he made with Stella. The battle was shot but just plain awesome like the pure epicness of build up to the slash between the two with the OP playing just had me at the edge of my seat! Then when I thought it couldn't get any better IKKI PROPOSES TO STELLA!!! That part literally had me jumping up so happy! The way it ended was really good even if there isn't a second season but I really do hope there will be one because this series has really been good and deserves a second season!

Here is my full review on the episode and overall season:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gIx69_m85Y&feature=youtu.be
Dec 19, 2015 1:35 PM

Feb 2015
This ending was so amazing, the battle looked so epic too.
damn, they need to make season 2, it will be more hype than this season.
proposed after the fight ? that was a really great way to end the episode.
i will give it 9/10 for this series. obviously this anime is more better than Gakusen, but now i can feel the difference between Gakusen and Rakudai. Rakudai is better but i still enjoy those two.

Good show
Thank you for the show Silver Link
hope for second season :D.
Dec 19, 2015 1:37 PM

May 2012
Well, damn, that ending card was nice o_o

Series felt a bit rushed at parts overall, but I guess that's to be expected of any adaptation nowadays.

I'll give it a 7 or 8/10. Definitely a lot better than most other things I picked up this season.

And I do want a season 2 as well

Dec 19, 2015 1:37 PM

Apr 2010
Enjoyable generic high school battle LN adaptation.
Dec 19, 2015 1:39 PM

Aug 2015
Sweanime said:
Does the novel end were the Anime ends also?
It's still going. The anime ends at the end of volume 3.
Dec 19, 2015 1:44 PM

Sep 2015
Really, really disappointed with how this ended. I was thoroughly enjoying this show up until these last 3-4 episodes, then it just turned into bullshit.
Shame.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Dec 19, 2015 1:46 PM

Jan 2014
InvictusRes said:
Ikki wins lol

Now seriously, I liked the way the made Ittou Rasetsu look like the opening, I didn't expect that. Good finale, but it obvious this isn't getting a second season because they removed Alice's involvement with Akatsuki. Well, it was good while it lasted. Nice episode.
They can tweak that very easy though.

Anyway that was a good episode and good ending. HA!!! Serves you right all of you assholes. I was happy when Stella sent that fat bastard flying to God knows where (and it seems he got arrested and stuff?).

Also Itsuki's displeased face when not only Ikki wins but declares to Stella on public, just exacerbated the humilliation this asshat needed. I guess from the message he got from Stella's father that this guy isn't gonna bother with more stunts right?

So basically Stella-daddy approves or not? I did not get that very well. At least Ikki fought and won like a boss, realizing he wasn't alone and he has a purpose and place in the world. At last, Ikki will be free of his father's poisonous chains.

Also I don't give a shit whether people rate this highly or not, whether this will be or not the show of the season, year or whatever. I declare that Ikki x Stella is one of the best couples in all Japanese media for the simple fact they formed EARLY and without UNNECESSARY obstacles, and that they are DEVELOPING nicely and perfectly and are a more than FITTING match. I love them and hopefully new creations follow suit when making couples.
Dec 19, 2015 1:49 PM

Aug 2015
ItsMaz said:
Really, really disappointed with how this ended. I was thoroughly enjoying this show up until these last 3-4 episodes, then it just turned into bullshit.
Shame.
Could you elaborate? Saying you don't like something is fine as long as it's justified.
Dec 19, 2015 1:55 PM

May 2013
Fight was so short I wanted to see Ikki fight Touka full strength but they ruined it because of the kissing and jail thing

They could have replace some knights who won because of weaker enemies let them fight Touka and see who's better at representing their school
Dec 19, 2015 1:56 PM
Feb 2012
I wasn't expecting an ending fight like that, but it worked well. Would happily watch a second season if it gets announced.
For those complaining about Asterisk getting a 2nd season - it was announced so early, that it is more like Asterisk being a split-cour than an actual 2nd season.
Dec 19, 2015 1:58 PM

May 2013
Man what nice finale. I wish they could have shown the collision between Ikki and Toka.

And that proposal and kiss AHHHH. 7/10
The world shall know the truth soon.
Dec 19, 2015 1:58 PM

Sep 2014
Beautiful!
Silver link exceeded my expectations for this anime. I love the way they made the final fight, as it made more sense with ikki's condition. The ending took me by surprise lol.. But no complains from me!

10/10
S2 PLEASE. (Idon'twanttowaitforthemangatocatchup)
Dec 19, 2015 1:59 PM

Oct 2015
Grey-Zone said:

"The worst thing that could happen is to get a mediocre result with their mediocre ability." ~Itsuki to Ikki

Good catch
Dec 19, 2015 2:04 PM

Aug 2013
The series was okay. Only Shizuku and Alice has kept me watching the anime. And I was glad that Shizuku was the one who catch Ikki when he collapsed and not Stella. Ha ha that fight scene was so fast and so predictable because I knew Ikki would win, and asking Stella to be part of his family was also predictable and meh. Ikki and Stella had been going out like a month or so and now they're getting married? Ha ha yeah the romance was so meh but I don't care about that. 7 out of 10.
Dec 19, 2015 2:09 PM

Sep 2015
FlameSpeedster said:
ItsMaz said:
Shame.
Could you elaborate? Saying you don't like something is fine as long as it's justified.

Eh, several reasons.

First and foremost, this whole family business with everyone trying to put him down. The idea that his family could twist the rules so that he and ONLY he is somehow an F-Rank knight (which is never really explained very well in the anime, IMO) is fairly ridiculous.
Adding onto the ridiculousness was the whole imprisonment charade. You simply cannot imprison someone and put them on a fake trial because of their involvement in a relationship. Trying to make out that the relationship was 'illicit' is still completely besides the point as far as the law goes. I understand that the idea was his family was willing to do whatever it took to try and sabotage him, but the way they did it was just completely unbelieveable. It broke my suspension of disbelief and made the entire plot seem ridiculous.

Secondly, the way the last fight was handled. I have nothing against generic tropes being played out - no show can be truly original nowadays, so it's all down to how they handle these tropes. But the way they executed the fight and the time before it was horrible. I personally hate the "He's going to be disqualified because he's late due to sabotage, but oh wait! He's shown up in the last 0.34 seconds, we totally weren't expecting that!!!"
I've never enjoyed that trope, so their inclusion of it felt like nothing more than a total waste of time.
Then, the fight itself - we have all this buildup, and the fight ends in an instant. Again, I understand why the fight had to play out the way it did - due to him being imprisoned - but it still felt very underwhelming. It doesn't help that I hated the reason for him being in his state anyway, so it exacerbated my dislike of the fight.
I mean, the entire premise of him being locked up was so that he would lose his last fight and be disqualified. But there's no tension or hype at all because you know he's going to win. And when you know he's going to win no matter what, it completely nullifies any of the drama they try to include. His almost being late just felt like a waste of time because you knew it was ultimately pointless; protag-power always wins no matter what.
Bottom line is, when you know the outcome of the fight, the one thing left for the studio to do is make it flashy and entertaining. I don't care if I know who's going to win so long as they put on a good show. But due to the very nature of that last fight, there was very little they could do to actually make it a good show. It suffered completely because of the forced melodrama, leaving it with very little room to actually be a good / decent last fight.

And last but not least, Ikki's relationship with Stella. When that relationship first started, I was really happy. You almost never actually see a real relationship in these types of anime. I thought it was going to be another typical battle-harem, so it came as a wonderful surprise when they got together. Yet, sadly, even the relationship was badly handled, IMO.
They got together, then had that whole "you don't love me because you never said you loved me!!" tirade. I mean, it's totally plausible (hell, I remember being like that with my very first girlfriend at 14 lol) so I let that slide. But then as the show progressed, their relationship didn't. The scene in the shack where he made some rubbish excuses about not making love to one another was irritating. He made it sound like having sex with the person you're in a relationship with is a bad thing, which I vehemently disagree with.
His proposal at the end though just pissed me off; it was so completely out of place. They haven't even been together that long, and they're like 16 or 17 or whatever. You don't propose to someone you've known for like 5 months, especially not when you've kissed like once (And then got locked up for it LOL).
So my pleasant surprise at the relationship dynamic was ruined by how immaturely it was dealt with.

So yeah, hopefully that's enough insight as to why the last few episodes were disappointing. Sorry, this reply turned out a lot longer than I had expected it to be lol - but then, I suppose that's just a sign of my disappointment. I was enjoying this so much at the start that I've found this ending a real shame. It's took it from a 7 or 8 out of 10 to a 5 for me.
Enjoyable enough to watch, but I guess I got my hopes up too high.
Dec 19, 2015 2:14 PM

Jul 2007
You DO realize that his family was basically running the entire country, right?
Dec 19, 2015 2:18 PM

Jul 2015
I had it at 6/10 for most of the season, but I guess I'll raise it to an 8/10 for that last ep alone.

This simply yet artistic line design is really nice in the end

Dec 19, 2015 2:18 PM

Oct 2015
Fai said:
You DO realize that his family was basically running the entire country, right?

And also has significant influence on other countries.
Dec 19, 2015 2:21 PM

Jul 2013
Kissing 30 times a day eh? Ikki approves :p
That proposal though.
Think they did that a whole lot better here in the anime than in the LN tbh.
Dec 19, 2015 2:22 PM

Aug 2015
ItsMaz said:
FlameSpeedster said:

Eh, several reasons.

First and foremost, this whole family business with everyone trying to put him down. The idea that his family could twist the rules so that he and ONLY he is somehow an F-Rank knight (which is never really explained very well in the anime, IMO) is fairly ridiculous.
Adding onto the ridiculousness was the whole imprisonment charade. You simply cannot imprison someone and put them on a fake trial because of their involvement in a relationship. Trying to make out that the relationship was 'illicit' is still completely besides the point as far as the law goes. I understand that the idea was his family was willing to do whatever it took to try and sabotage him, but the way they did it was just completely unbelieveable. It broke my suspension of disbelief and made the entire plot seem ridiculous.

Secondly, the way the last fight was handled. I have nothing against generic tropes being played out - no show can be truly original nowadays, so it's all down to how they handle these tropes. But the way they executed the fight and the time before it was horrible. I personally hate the "He's going to be disqualified because he's late due to sabotage, but oh wait! He's shown up in the last 0.34 seconds, we totally weren't expecting that!!!"
I've never enjoyed that trope, so their inclusion of it felt like nothing more than a total waste of time.
Then, the fight itself - we have all this buildup, and the fight ends in an instant. Again, I understand why the fight had to play out the way it did - due to him being imprisoned - but it still felt very underwhelming. It doesn't help that I hated the reason for him being in his state anyway, so it exacerbated my dislike of the fight.
I mean, the entire premise of him being locked up was so that he would lose his last fight and be disqualified. But there's no tension or hype at all because you know he's going to win. And when you know he's going to win no matter what, it completely nullifies any of the drama they try to include. His almost being late just felt like a waste of time because you knew it was ultimately pointless; protag-power always wins no matter what.
Bottom line is, when you know the outcome of the fight, the one thing left for the studio to do is make it flashy and entertaining. I don't care if I know who's going to win so long as they put on a good show. But due to the very nature of that last fight, there was very little they could do to actually make it a good show. It suffered completely because of the forced melodrama, leaving it with very little room to actually be a good / decent last fight.

And last but not least, Ikki's relationship with Stella. When that relationship first started, I was really happy. You almost never actually see a real relationship in these types of anime. I thought it was going to be another typical battle-harem, so it came as a wonderful surprise when they got together. Yet, sadly, even the relationship was badly handled, IMO.
They got together, then had that whole "you don't love me because you never said you loved me!!" tirade. I mean, it's totally plausible (hell, I remember being like that with my very first girlfriend at 14 lol) so I let that slide. But then as the show progressed, their relationship didn't. The scene in the shack where he made some rubbish excuses about not making love to one another was irritating. He made it sound like having sex with the person you're in a relationship with is a bad thing, which I vehemently disagree with.
His proposal at the end though just pissed me off; it was so completely out of place. They haven't even been together that long, and they're like 16 or 17 or whatever. You don't propose to someone you've known for like 5 months, especially not when you've kissed like once (And then got locked up for it LOL).
So my pleasant surprise at the relationship dynamic was ruined by how immaturely it was dealt with.

So yeah, hopefully that's enough insight as to why the last few episodes were disappointing. Sorry, this reply turned out a lot longer than I had expected it to be lol - but then, I suppose that's just a sign of my disappointment. I was enjoying this so much at the start that I've found this ending a real shame. It's took it from a 7 or 8 out of 10 to a 5 for me.
Enjoyable enough to watch, but I guess I got my hopes up too high.
You brought up some pretty fair points. As someone who read the LN translations I noticed them leaving out some very important details like them preparing false testimonies of Ikki being a delinquent. So it's probably more of a problem with the adaptation than the actual source material.

Also the fight against Touka was a bit different. Ikki noticed while he charged at her he wasn't going to win with just Ittou Shura so he decided to put all of his energy into one second rather a minute.
_Kairu_Dec 19, 2015 2:25 PM
Dec 19, 2015 2:25 PM

Feb 2015
Some Shaft channelling this episode. A great end to a great series, probably my favourite of the season. How refreshing to see some proper relationship development other series need to take note. This is what made it stand out from the crowd

The animation was decent throughout the series but the OP & ED were awful. Would love to see a second series 8/10
Dec 19, 2015 2:27 PM

May 2013
At first it looked like it will be just another generic LN adaptation, but I have to say, that I was pleasantly surprised.

RKnC is everything, that Mahouka could ever hope be plus swords. Though the latter one was turned into a dog’s breakfast instead.
No wonder, dragon with no head must be retarded.
Dec 19, 2015 2:31 PM

Sep 2015
FlameSpeedster said:
You brought up some pretty fair points. As someone who read the LN translations I noticed them leaving out some very important details like them preparing false testimonies of Ikki being a delinquent. So it's probably more of a problem with the adaptation than the actual source material.

Yeah, if the case in the LN was that there were some actual legitimate reasons as to why he needed to be arrested, then fair enough. The entire dynamic of the imprisonment changes when it isn't predicated on some bogus idea that kissing is against the law.
I'd have had no issues with it if there were some actual evidence for reasons why he should have been taken away.
Dec 19, 2015 2:40 PM

Jun 2014

Jesus christ, that is actually terrifying. I really wish we'd seen Alice fight even once.

This final episode is a gif goldmine. So much hype with just one strike. Didn't disappoint at all. Lots of emotional tie-ins with Episode 1, which I was really happy about since the series is smart enough to correlate things that they've shown from the past instead of just throwing in things for the sake of looking cool. Definitely a step-up within the shounen school-battle genre. 8/10
Dec 19, 2015 2:43 PM

Jul 2007
Crashmatt said:
Some Shaft channelling this episode. A great end to a great series, probably my favourite of the season. How refreshing to see some proper relationship development other series need to take note. This is what made it stand out from the crowd

Not surprising. This series is directed by Oonuma Shin. one of the three parts of "Team Shinbou"(Shinbo Akiyuki, Oishi Tatsuya and Oonuma Shin - the trio responsible for SHAFT being SHAFT)
Dec 19, 2015 2:51 PM

Sep 2015
Little disappointed on how short the fight was, but I knew it was going to be short the second he used his main skill. I still liked it though!
You know what I liked more though? THAT PROPOSAL. They're not my favorite Anime couple, but they are up there. It gets me pretty excited for season 2 (If they decide to make one...)
Loved the episode though
Dec 19, 2015 2:51 PM

Nov 2008
such an awesome final episode. i really do hope that they do a second season for this, it was such an awesome anime.

Dec 19, 2015 2:59 PM

Sep 2015
Sweanime said:
Think if more animes can have more Lifelike relationships like "rakudai" and "golden time" Become a couple half way, kisses, sexytime bla bla. marrage.

then just 26 eps and heres a kiss, "suki desu"
Golden Time is one of the best Anime I have ever seen! Koko x Banri the best Anime couple I can think of (In my opinion, of course) They're relationship just seems sooo real! I think Stella and Ikki's relationship kinda has the same feeling of realism.
Dec 19, 2015 3:05 PM

Oct 2014
7/10

I was surprised it was this good. I actually didn't have high hopes for this series to begin with, but dang was I wrong.

The characters, the story and the animation was very good. Would be glad if this gets a season 2.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2015

282 by LordRelictor »»
May 26, 7:14 AM

» Anime Recommendation

lightning_angad7 - May 11

17 by vinayak6226 »»
May 21, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

339 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

209 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

223 by bakakisima »»
Mar 24, 1:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.