Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Asterisk War (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 31, 2015 12:43 PM

Jan 2015
Pretty good build up and some exposition/world building this week. One thing that I really enjoy from this series is the amount of potential for world building even for just a battle school series.

Not the biggest fan of Kirin's voice but it's nothing that I can't live with, seems that when she's serious he voice isn't too soft.

Liked the two scientists we were introduced, seemed like they will be our first arc "boss" battle. Pretty A-rank teasing from that one who built the puppets.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Oct 31, 2015 12:46 PM

Oct 2011
Pretty nice episode. Kirin was soo damn adorable XD

The action as well, seems like the animation quality took a step up the episode.

Priceless...
Oct 31, 2015 1:02 PM

Jul 2015
Great episode. I like Kirin but personally I like Julie and Claudia better. She's got pretty cool moves. Always love to see characters with fast movement.
Oct 31, 2015 1:06 PM

Aug 2013
I liked the fight but somehow the fight don't show/explain exactly how frightful Kirin swordsmanship is to anime only watchers so they will be a little confuse of how she is the number 1.
Oct 31, 2015 1:17 PM

Jul 2013
Best girl is finally here. Kirin is just too adorable <3

Even though Kirin is number 1 I would say Claudia is still the strongest in the school. If I remember correctly she's number 2 but that's only because no one has ever seen her fight.
Oct 31, 2015 2:06 PM
Oct 2015
yuiyuigahama said:
everyone complaining about kirin being all submissive bitch where? did she seem submissive when she was fighting? the entire atmosphere around her changed. even her voice acting completely shifted too to match the tension. i swear everyone tries to bandwagon on a really insignificant criticism that doesnt even have a basis lol. there are so many logical fallacies being applied like hasty generalization and straw man. kirins no 1 rank in the school has no relevance to her personality or preconceived notion of what a no 1 should act like. also a-1s god tier animation yes please

welcome to the anime fandom buddy
Oct 31, 2015 2:17 PM
Aug 2012
Well a pretty good episode despite being a bit rushed........well i can understand they are trying to get to volume 3 asap so volume 2 would probably be only 3 episode. A few explanations were cut like Julis talking about the reasons for her having a wide variety of attacks and the mock battle was cut (mostly for comedy purpose so not much important). But overall most of the scenes were there and served their purpose well.

The meeting between the 5 SC Presidents was pretty good and the VAs suit the characters pretty well. We got a glimpse of the internal conflict among the academies and how each of them keep tabs on each other. The aftermath of "Silas situation" was shown as well. Poor Allekant SCP though.......the guy is president in name only and always nervous among the big shots.

Then Kirin's introduction........instead of the typical "Boy Pushes Girl" down, they actually put the effort to show the scene properly. If you look at it another way, Ayato has pretty good senses so Kirin must be pretty good if Ayato was unable to detect her just before the collision. Sadly both took the best route to avoid and collided anyway. Well Kirin fans should be happy as she is finally here.

The training scene was also well done. I am actually impressed by how much details they are putting into the attacks. Those chakrams and Ayato's technique of making a full swing using both hands and ending with a reverse grip........they are keeping those details accurately. The scene also pointed out that despite both of them being strong, they are still working out their teamwork, strategies and learning more about each others abilities and limitations. Just because they are strong doesn't mean our MCs can win with just OPness but they need strategies as well.

The cat-fight and Allekant's introduction was fun as well. Putting aside the jealousy scenes, it was a setup of Saya's motivations for entering the Festa. Not to mention, we have our male tsundere Lester..........other than his hot-headness, he is a pretty nice guy.

Props to Ayato for having the balls to stand up to that POS Koichiro. There will always be a few discriminating bastards and he is a perfect example of them. More about him and Kirin coming up next episode.

The duel was a bit underwhelming though. They should have shown her showing a bit more intimidation like in the LN illustration, Ayato jumped back because he sensed she was pretty strong and serious. It may be also a hard to see from the fight, but Ayato was having trouble keeping up with Kirin's speed and attacks. She is really that good, continuously dodging attacks and pressuring Ayato. Maybe extending the fight would have helped but it wasn't bad either.

Well hopefully people aren't confusing as to why Ayato lost.........he didn't go easy on Kirin but there are several reasons and those are mentioned in the anime as well..

- His time limit already put pressure on him
- He is not used to Ser-vesta. It has power but it's large frame drop attack speed a bit. Against a speed attacker like Kirin, there would be a few problems in keeping up
- He is not used to proper DUELS as Julis was mostly his only opponent
- Kirin is just that strong of an opponent........being timid has nothing to do with her skills

Hopefully we won't get any "OP MC" complains since the anime has already shown several of his issues alongside his limitations. Not to mention he already lost even with his power unleashed. I hope they the extend the later fights a bit more.........but it was enjoyable nonetheless.
Dragon_Slayer_XOct 31, 2015 2:21 PM

Oct 31, 2015 2:29 PM

Apr 2014
yuiyuigahama said:
everyone complaining about kirin being all submissive bitch where? did she seem submissive when she was fighting? the entire atmosphere around her changed. even her voice acting completely shifted too to match the tension. i swear everyone tries to bandwagon on a really insignificant criticism that doesnt even have a basis lol. there are so many logical fallacies being applied like hasty generalization and straw man. kirins no 1 rank in the school has no relevance to her personality or preconceived notion of what a no 1 should act like. also a-1s god tier animation yes please

Get out. You don't belong here. We don't take kindly to logical people around here.
j/k

But yeah her personality and her strength in battle has nothing to do with each other. Besides, having that submissive like behavior towards a guardian, parent, or whatever is nothing new even in real life. Get mad at those parents, guardians, or whatever but not the kid.
Oct 31, 2015 2:46 PM

Jan 2008
I almost fell asleep through this episode. The ending song is so wasted on this show.
Oct 31, 2015 2:48 PM

Mar 2013
Is Kirin voiced by an actual 5 year old? No one can actually think high pitched lisping sounds good.
Oct 31, 2015 3:07 PM

Dec 2014
Eh, she's No. 1?

The ED song is really soothing.
Oct 31, 2015 5:16 PM

Mar 2015
Hmm.... A potential best girl of the harem have appeared? Although Saya is great, I think Kirin is cuter.

Especially since Kirin is voiced by Papi... then her voice turned serious in fight. That's cool and cute. A cool and cute personality in a character is a win. I find this episode somewhat enjoyable with Kirin. She brings light to this anime, not the boring Julis.

There is so much things I can't understand.. like the name of the schools and stuffs. So much random words being thrown in TwT

Also.. how popular is this series? Not only its 2 cours, but there is an action game coming? Whoa. Well I mean, a VN game would be normal for this kind of harem series, but an action based game?

Oct 31, 2015 5:19 PM

Jan 2013
That cute little girl is the N°1 of their school but but she is sooo cute ahhaha :3 so her uncle is a dic** and he punches her..
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 31, 2015 5:21 PM

Mar 2014
DarklordVor said:
Also.. how popular is this series? Not only its 2 cours, but there is an action game coming? Whoa. Well I mean, a VN game would be normal for this kind of harem series, but an action based game?

doesnt seem too popular in the west honestly. no clue about in japan but by the looks of it theyre trying to build a franchise. it seems like wasted effort because so many people are calling it generic but it personally gives me hope that it gets really really good later on because this is definitely aots.
Oct 31, 2015 5:37 PM

Oct 2014
Yes Kirin is cute but I hate the fact the main guy lost when he was trying to protect someone he had to duel to protect.
Oct 31, 2015 5:47 PM

Jun 2011
The episode was okay. There were a few things left out from the novel, which contained a lot of explaining especially on the round table and duel part. It could have easily contain more explanations and go into more detail, and instead, they should have left the duel for the next episode (and go into more detail there as well).
I'm feeling thank you
Oct 31, 2015 7:28 PM

Aug 2014
So from what I'm understanding, Ayato never had a realistic chance of beating her and was weaker in every way, even though the anime didn't really portray that. And apparently Seidoukan is the weakest academy based on its losing streak, meaning that there are vastly stronger students who are probably stronger than Kirin, ergo completely outclassing Ayato.

I'm not even sure if the above is correct, but I guess there's time for everything. Not a bad episode, overall.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Oct 31, 2015 7:34 PM

Jun 2011
Maledict said:
And apparently Seidoukan is the weakest academy based on its losing streak[...]

I'm feeling thank you
Oct 31, 2015 7:36 PM
Oct 2015
Maledict said:
So from what I'm understanding, Ayato never had a realistic chance of beating her and was weaker in every way, even though the anime didn't really portray that. And apparently Seidoukan is the weakest academy based on its losing streak, meaning that there are vastly stronger students who are probably stronger than Kirin, ergo completely outclassing Ayato.

I'm not even sure if the above is correct, but I guess there's time for everything. Not a bad episode, overall.

you're more or less getting the idea. even though ayato has his true power nerfed, he's far from being OP even at full strength compared to the top tier fighters in this series, but he does improve
Oct 31, 2015 7:47 PM

Apr 2014
Kirin is so cute, but damn her uncle is a dick...well as of now we don't know the situation yet...but still he is a dick.
Ayato lose to Kirin...well against rank 1 no less haha.
I wonder if it will be different if the seal on him is forever gone...might be an awesome fight.
Oct 31, 2015 8:09 PM

Oct 2010
Why story outline is different from Rakudai Kishi this week? Sync rate decreased.

Nice episode though. More interesting characters come into play.
Oct 31, 2015 8:28 PM
Jul 2018
That was an awesome fight between ayato and kirin.

Most battle harem anime's constantly just have close up's without actually showing the full body movements of the fights. And don't even get me started at the stopping to talk in the middle of a fight parts.

Anyway I was pleasantly surprised about this fight, it was pretty well done for a battle harem.
Oct 31, 2015 8:29 PM

Jan 2011
Kirin finally shows up! at first she seemed to timid but when she fights "PogChamp" so good,kinda funny she isn't on the bandwagon of lightsaber users instead she rocks the classic Vibroblade.
Oct 31, 2015 8:45 PM
Oct 2015
Ultimate215 said:
That was an awesome fight between ayato and kirin.

Most battle harem anime's constantly just have close up's without actually showing the full body movements of the fights. And don't even get me started at the stopping to talk in the middle of a fight parts.

Anyway I was pleasantly surprised about this fight, it was pretty well done for a battle harem.

gotta love the a1 treatment lol
Oct 31, 2015 9:06 PM
Oct 2015
Those who claim that Ayato would've win without his limitation were either has bad sight or didn't pay enough attention to details.

First of all, Kirin's sword is clearly not a lightsaberlux like the ones used by other students. It was shown very clearly that it's a solid piece of metal. In other word, it's just a normal Japanese sword. Heck, even her uncle gave an obvious lamp-shading with his instruction to never parry Ser-Versta as her sword would be cut through as if it's a chocolate bar. It's clear as day that the one with handicap there was in fact Kirin, not Ayato.

Now imagine if the fight was under equal term as in she used a proper lux or Ayato used a normal sword like her. With the fact that she's able to fight equally against a Ser-Versta wielding, full powered Ayato, it wouldn't be surprising if she could end the duel in mere seconds with just a single parry and riposte.
Oct 31, 2015 9:21 PM
Aug 2012
Ryuutobi said:
Those who claim that Ayato would've win without his limitation were either has bad sight or didn't pay enough attention to details.

First of all, Kirin's sword is clearly not a lightsaberlux like the ones used by other students. It was shown very clearly that it's a solid piece of metal. In other word, it's just a normal Japanese sword. Heck, even her uncle gave an obvious lamp-shading with his instruction to never parry Ser-Versta as her sword would be cut through as if it's a chocolate bar. It's clear as day that the one with handicap there was in fact Kirin, not Ayato.

Now imagine if the fight was under equal term as in she used a proper lux or Ayato used a normal sword like her. With the fact that she's able to fight equally against a Ser-Versta wielding, full powered Ayato, it wouldn't be surprising if she could end the duel in mere seconds with just a single parry and riposte.

Kirin was the stronger one but the more handicapped one was Ayato though. Ayato is also trained in his family's style and he will be able to use his techniques even with a normal sword.

Her uncle already gave her instructions on not parrying the Ser-vesta while Ayato don't have much data on Kirin. Moreover Ser-vesta wielding Ayato has lower attack speed as he is proficient in lightweight swords similar to Kirin. Ayato had several disadvantages in this fight. Well the time limit is the main issue though as he has to rush things.
Dragon_Slayer_XOct 31, 2015 9:26 PM

Oct 31, 2015 10:04 PM

Dec 2014
That time limit is really annoying...

Oppai loli new girl though....<3

That limit is really effing annoying.
Oct 31, 2015 10:35 PM

Aug 2013
Kirin really isn't that tough for the no.1 student.

Ayato really wasn't even trying and he was keeping up. He was under the constaints of using a heavy sword, a power time limit, and not giving away his moves.

It'd be great if Ayato was smart enough to just carry a regular sword around with him. If it's hindering you that much, just use a normal one until you need the ogre lux. really not complicated...

Though I'm still surprised that she's so meek towards her uncle. She could probably kill him so fucking fast that the blood wouldn't stick to the blade yet she lets him beat her.

They also made it pretty clear that anyone outside the small main circle of characters is fucking shitty.
Ayato, Julis, Saya, and hell, even Lester are ok.

Claudia cant be trusted. She used the Allekart situation for personal/school gain. Rather than do the right thing, she made a sketchy deal, and even got called the fuck out on it and lied through her teeth. Then of course the two girls she brings to the school are fucking cunts who also have ulterior motives, yet Claudia is too blatantly fucking stupid to pick up on that.

Yabuki cant be trusted. Obviously. His excessive knowledge and being seen with Claudia last week is proof enough of that.

That uncle, half of those student council members, all of those random side characters are all fucking assholes.

Literally everyone aside from Ayato, Julis, and Saya are unbearable. They're just terrible characters, which makes me glad they get almost no screentime. But as good as the show is, it makes getting through it a pain in the ass whenever anyone besides those 3 are on screen. It doesn't help that Ayato is a white knight and oblivious and would never get pissed enough to do anything about these characters with their shady shit.

Also his sister can fucking rot too. What a stupid gimmick; "yea let me seal your true power because it's dangerous. Nevermind that I have no idea about if you can control it or not...I'm just going to seal it anyway. And don't worry, you're cool new sword will require that power and the whole situation will fuck you over. Much love, big sister".
Oct 31, 2015 10:48 PM

Aug 2013
Kirin was too adorable and I hate abusive relatives. Best Saya finally returns and the part where she and the tan girl were talking about her father was nice. Now I want to know more about Saya. Decent episode so far.
Oct 31, 2015 11:20 PM

Mar 2015
I can finally say not a bad episode. First episode I've liked of this series. The action from Ayato's and Julis' was pretty good and I liked the little squabble all the girls had.
Oct 31, 2015 11:33 PM

Dec 2014
Jonesy974 said:

Also his sister can fucking rot too. What a stupid gimmick; "yea let me seal your true power because it's dangerous. Nevermind that I have no idea about if you can control it or not...I'm just going to seal it anyway. And don't worry, you're cool new sword will require that power and the whole situation will fuck you over. Much love, big sister".

Yeah, i am really confuse about that...
I searched the interwebs and i read that she sealed his powers so he won't follow her? (I am not sure if that is the real reason.)

:/

If this is about Ayato's prana thing, why is he unique? Are there no other people who have that kind of power? In the whole wide world of asterisk?

If this is about skills, the new girl looks better than Ayato...

Are there evil scientists who will experiment on him?

Is there a real explanation on why his loving sis did that to him?
(So if a very powerful antagonist suddenly appears with the intent of killing Ayato, she just sealed his fate...)
Nov 1, 2015 12:05 AM

Aug 2013
testamentKAISER said:
Jonesy974 said:

Yeah, i am really confuse about that...
I searched the interwebs and i read that she sealed his powers so he won't follow her? (I am not sure if that is the real reason.)

:/

If this is about Ayato's prana thing, why is he unique? Are there no other people who have that kind of power? In the whole wide world of asterisk?

If this is about skills, the new girl looks better than Ayato...

Are there evil scientists who will experiment on him?

Is there a real explanation on why his loving sis did that to him?
(So if a very powerful antagonist suddenly appears with the intent of killing Ayato, she just sealed his fate...)

Yea it just makes no sense for her to think that's a good idea.

It's not like his locked power has the ability to destroy the universe.

It's more like his true power is just enormous and OP as fuck and she didn't want him to use it, for whatever reason.

Maybe she thought it would swallow him or he'd abuse it. But clearly she never really knew her brother since he turned out to be calm mature and level headed.

If he could just find a way to break the seal and be done with it that would be phenomenal.
Nov 1, 2015 12:40 AM

Jan 2011
What his sister did to him may well be tied in to her disappearance, so when we understand that we'll probably be a lot farther along in the story. Just accept it for the moment and look for answers as the plot unfolds.

However, speaking of things we still don't know, I don't have a good picture yet about how this world works outside of the academies. Students eventually graduate, when they do what happens to them? The whole point of all this combat training is....what? It suggests that there is a world out there where personal combat skills are important, and I expect a lot of the hidden motivations for people like Claudia are coming from that adult world, but thus far we're still fully absorbed in the clash between schools overseen by stucos with a suspiciously high degree of power and independence.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Nov 1, 2015 1:15 AM

Nov 2009
It’s good thing that Kirin(number 1) is not showed to have much flashy/OP ablity and weapon but relied more on her technique and skill. It also show that Ayato can’t just over-powered every opponent to win with out any skill even in his full power mode.

The fight is interesting in that Ayato and Kirin’s swords didn’t make a contact at all during the fight.
Nov 1, 2015 1:16 AM

Jul 2007
*Yawn*

I really wish this show would DO something to not be a Mahouka/GenericLN copy. This episode had so many freaking cringe cliche moments.

Still cant really care about any of the characters or where the plot is going.

At least the production values remain nice even if direction that uses it leaves a lot to be desired.

Better than the last EP I guess

3/5
Nov 1, 2015 1:18 AM

Jan 2014
lame duel... sorry I had to say,
seriously
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Nov 1, 2015 1:36 AM

May 2015
i think kirin is a tsundere, but happily not!!! she's so adorable
Nov 1, 2015 1:57 AM

Oct 2011
Whoa shes Ranked # 1 OMG
Nov 1, 2015 1:32 AM
May 2015
Oh a new girl just got added in to the mix.
Nov 1, 2015 2:05 AM

May 2015
omg im loving kirin
Nov 1, 2015 2:41 AM

Oct 2014
Ophis said:
Best girl finally has arrived.
Nov 1, 2015 3:58 AM

Oct 2011
I have no idea if people criticizing Kirins strenght are blind or just stupid. Sure Ayato has some seal on him but he releases it and fights at full power for this 5min. So seal be there or not he was fighting at full power. Not to mention he WAS using LUX WEAPON and Kirin did NOT. She used normal japanese nihontou and even then beat Ayato. Sure Ayato will propably beat her later but only because he will be using his lux weapon and powers unlike Kirin at this point which is a huge disantvatage for her not to even parry or use its special abillity. So like I said you people must have something wrong with your eyes to overlook such important thing.

Next thing she is far younger than Ayato, since she is in Junior school. She is a GIRL so her muscle power will always be inferior to male in raw strenght which is required in swords play like parry and slashing to overpower the enemy.

People also saying stuff about her allowing to get abused by her uncle and saying she should just beat or kill him are retarded. First he is part of family no matter how he acts he will always be one. Next she must have a motive or something to be with him. She is still a kid who doesnt work and cant live by herself yet lol, such motive is possible by other one also. By your words you would even kill your mother or other relative if he/she abused you. Fucking criminals.
I am also no surprised that so much people will hate her since most are tsundere suckers.
ArreitNov 1, 2015 4:19 AM
Nov 1, 2015 4:28 AM

Aug 2013
Raisken said:
I have no idea if people criticizing Kirins strenght are blind or just stupid. Sure Ayato has some seal on him but he releases it and fights at full power for this 5min. So seal be there or not he was fighting at full power. Not to mention he WAS using LUX WEAPON and Kirin did NOT. She used normal japanese nihontou and even then beat Ayato. Sure Ayato will propably beat her later but only because he will be using his lux weapon and powers unlike Kirin at this point which is a huge disantvatage for her not to even parry or use its special abillity. So like I said you people must have something wrong with your eyes to overlook such important thing.

I think the main problem its those people come here expecting a "Dragon Ball" with swords, with people cutting a mountain in half or something like that.
The battles here are not overpowered and are more tactical than what they are thinking...
Nov 1, 2015 4:35 AM

Oct 2011
Kyruga said:
Raisken said:

I think the main problem its those people come here expecting a &quot;Dragon Ball&quot; with swords, with people cutting a mountain in half or something like that.
The battles here are not overpowered and are more tactical than what they are thinking...

Well said DRAGON BALL. Bleach and Naruto would also account to those. Wrong genre people. What you are looking for is Shonens not harems lol.
Nov 1, 2015 4:39 AM

Mar 2013
Raisken said:
I am also no surprised that so much people will hate her since most are tsundere suckers.

For your information, among the LN community, Kirin is by far the most popular girl in Asterisk. These guys are just discussing on the factors of the fight between Ayato and Kirin. My favourite is Julis but I by no means hate Kirin. So relax.
Nov 1, 2015 4:42 AM
Aug 2012
Both the people criticizing/belittling Kirin's ability and failing to realize how much in a disadvantage Ayato was are blind though......

Nov 1, 2015 4:44 AM

Mar 2014
Kirin is so adorable
RedChromeNov 1, 2015 5:03 AM
Nov 1, 2015 5:02 AM

Oct 2011
Azai-kun said:
Raisken said:

For your information, among the LN community, Kirin is by far the most popular girl in Asterisk. These guys are just discussing on the factors of the fight between Ayato and Kirin. My favourite is Julis but I by no means hate Kirin. So relax.

Is there any source showing popularity of Asterisk girls? Asking out of curiosity since you might have any.

On a side note Kirin looks so much like Yui from Angel Beats with her hairstyle.

@Dragon Slayer X
No idea what you mean Ayato was at disadvantage, since to beat Kirin he needs to depend on other means like magical things - weapon, and magical power boosts - unsealing the seal which blocks his magic power/mana or whatever. From this battle I didnt see Kirin use either of those but just her agility and speed, so sorry but I cant see him being at disadvantage here even as MC who will be overpowered later on due to battle experience.
ArreitNov 1, 2015 5:15 AM
Nov 1, 2015 5:13 AM

Mar 2013
Raisken said:
Is there any source showing popularity of Asterisk girls? Asking out of curiosity since you might have any.

Here you go~ This is only among the LN community though. Currently waiting for the larger-scaled poll.
Nov 1, 2015 5:25 AM

Feb 2014
This episode was a good improvement over last weeks one, especially in the animation department. =D

It seems that this Ernesta girl played a big role in the development of the dummies from the last episode. However, with her upbeat and laid back personality, I can't hate her whatsoever. She's really cute! =3

Saya and Julis' expression when Ernesta kissed Ayato's cheek was priceless!

Kirin's also a good adition, although I didn't expect that she was the school's #1 student. Shame that her uncle is such a freaking prick though. >_<

The best improvement of the animation was the duel between Kirin & Ayato. Despite having no knowledge of his opponent and not being too familiar with his weapon so far, Ayato did very well. Shame that his time limit led to his downfall and loss of badge as well. =/
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

203 by Neemesis_2 »»
Aug 22, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

119 by Neemesis_2 »»
Aug 22, 4:45 AM

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

111 by Neemesis_2 »»
Aug 22, 4:19 AM

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

113 by Neemesis_2 »»
Aug 21, 9:19 AM

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2015

117 by Neemesis_2 »»
Aug 21, 8:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.