Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 20, 2015 8:25 AM

May 2015
This is so bad for my kokoro. This is beyond cuteness overload. Fantastic episode.

Jan 2, 2016 3:36 PM

May 2012
Cute and lovely as usual :3 let's see what's next.
Jun 16, 2017 4:21 PM

Jul 2015
That flying Tippy, my sides

Aug 26, 2017 5:21 AM

Dec 2016
Those were some good drawings, I was very bad at art no matter how hard I tried, sticks figures were about it for me.

The 1st season opening was playing from that sound system at one point, I really liked it.

I thought it was funny how everyone of them started doing ballet lessons.
Mar 15, 2019 2:53 PM

Apr 2013
Rize seems to be able to do everything, guess she was well trained by her dad.
May 2, 2020 4:57 PM

Nov 2016
Sketching, ballet and Salt Bae, such an artistic episode.

And God, it can't be said often enough, but this show is bliss.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 3, 2020 12:05 AM

Dec 2018
@FMmatron Loli ballet is so much fun =) Hehehehe great episode, those cute little things sure are the best,,YEEEES! =P

Yuri-CrusaderMay 3, 2020 1:58 AM
May 3, 2020 3:46 AM

Nov 2016
Yuri-Crusader said:
@FMmatron Loli ballet is so much fun =) Hehehehe great episode, those cute little things sure are the best,,YEEEES! =P

Hehehe, yeah bro 😅sry can't reply genuinely because the FBI might be reading along

But let me tell you that, the lesbians had a lot of body contact and were obviously flirting hard.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 21, 2020 9:59 AM

May 2020
So much fun in this. Seeing Sharo ballet is warmful. Then they are going to do ballet together.
Oct 13, 2020 10:43 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Cocoa and Chiya parts at the first sequences was funny. That awful Cocoa's portrait created by Chiya was so damn hilarious for me xD.

So, its basically a full screen time to my trio little girls squad, Chimame! Cocoa hug scene >°< Art and freestyle dance contest for the girls? Looks interesting to me. Lol at Cocoa's respond, that bunny surely knew the right time to annoyed her. Chiya and her cafe decoration was alright, pretty sure the little girls never had a chance to paint them all. Again, a random joke about perspective, look how adorable Chino reaction was >°< Hah, they wanted to created a fine arts, but ended up with a funny surreal artistic. Poor Sharon not knewing the little girls had too much absurd imagination toward her beauty xD. The Rabbit House surely had so much fun while all girls did her best effort. Tippy arts were the best arts they could make! XD

The second part where they dance her body up. Maya looks more energic than before, while Megu just as shy as Chino was back there. Their interaction just purely adorable. That Megu dance, too kawaii >°< So, they decided to took a ballet course, eh? Chino seemed more motivated than before, she took all of her effort into the next exercises. Megu mom surely had a lot of talent on that training. Chino seemed so difficult to adapt the ballet course, her depression was not so good. At least she tried hard with her best movement. The training began again. A lot of activity, they worked so hard, especially with Chino. Hah, Cocoa came in to disturb the little girls! And everyone just came in too! Now everything just became more complex, its not about the little girls anymore xD.

Sharon x Rize felt so strong. Their ballet movement synchronized very well done. Otherwise, Cocoa and Chiya always made me laughed with their dance. Poor Cocoa! XD Megu well dance in backgrounds. Chino felt bad because she was so behind them. However, the show must go on. And they needed to do something! Unfortunately there was a skip time. I don't have a time to see their dance contest :(
But, that ending proved that Chino always be my best girl! Chimame ftw!
badabassOct 13, 2020 10:53 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 15, 2020 8:32 AM

Aug 2013
This was too cute. My heart can't take it anymore.

Seeing Megu enjoying herself was so heartwarming.

Nov 21, 2020 6:50 AM

Sep 2018
First part very funny that also has a very important lesson in it, also for this reason I think it is better than the second part, which despite being as fun as the first part, the credit goes above all to Chiya and Cocoa, has the merit of making people better known the character of Megu and a bit of the cultural background and not just her. Some situations are really funny, especially if Chiya and Cocoa are involved but not only. The drawing style looks a bit different from the official one, but not as particular as that seen in the first series. Not bad the end card of this episode.
Jul 24, 2021 11:37 AM

Jun 2020
Starting the episode they talk a bit of art and made some sketches about tippy very pleasing to see their artworks

Everyone had some nice sketches that were decorated to the wall, And after that, they practiced ballet which was really refreshing to see in new places

Well, I'll be almost everyone had a fun time practicing ballet, and what a graceful act that they did happy to see their smiles this episode.
Mar 15, 2022 12:20 AM

Jul 2019
An episode with lots of Maya and Megumi? Yes, please! I like the trio they form with Chino.

Megumi's mom is pretty!

The end card sure was something else!
May 24, 2022 9:52 AM

Feb 2020
It was nice to see Maya and Megumi again.

I loved those ballet costumes.

That Rize x Sharo scene was adorable. <3

Chino smiled again. :3

SerafosMay 16, 4:26 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» CANCER DOSES

Carisu - Jul 13

4 by Carisu »»
Jul 14, 3:54 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

66 by cableguyjay »»
Oct 24, 2023 4:11 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

63 by cableguyjay »»
Oct 23, 2023 3:57 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

64 by cableguyjay »»
Oct 21, 2023 5:05 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

75 by cableguyjay »»
Oct 16, 2023 5:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.