Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 13, 2015 4:10 AM

Mar 2014
Stop spreading false info. Nothing has been announced yet, jeez. It will probably be about a mobile game, it's too early for a new season.
Oct 13, 2015 4:16 AM

May 2015
danae17 said:
Stop spreading false info. Nothing has been announced yet, jeez. It will probably be about a mobile game, it's too early for a new season.
BUT IT can the anime too

Best Shitty Reviews
“Like is like a blank canvas you paint it with whatever you want (colors,blood,sweat,shit etc)”
Current Season rec : Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki File
I am an anime OST Maniac and they play a huge role in my rating for a anime.
interested ?
click the GIF>>>>>
Oct 13, 2015 4:40 AM

Aug 2014
Ehhh considering all the bad stuff I heard about the S1 adaptation, I won't hold my hopes high...also because Re isn't quite as good as the first one imo.

Oh yeah where is AnY S2, Pierrot plz
SnappynatorOct 13, 2015 4:45 AM
Oct 13, 2015 4:44 AM

Jul 2015
dont care because i dropped the first season
Oct 13, 2015 4:59 AM

Jul 2013
I still need to watch the first two seasons.
Oct 13, 2015 5:04 AM

Jun 2015
Will we get to see the black haired juuzou? Pleaseeeeeeee
Oct 13, 2015 5:38 AM

May 2015
Oct 13, 2015 6:40 AM

Jul 2013
oh god no
can't they just make a remake instead of keep ruining it
Oct 13, 2015 6:44 AM

Dec 2013
Let this shit die already, I'm sick of Kaneki avatars
Oct 13, 2015 7:28 AM

Jun 2011
robis798 said:

The manga is not that bad. (80 percent of the scenes presented in the manga were missing from anime)
It's just the castradaptation that's shit.
But it could depend on your taste.
ComicSans hates both and she kinda hates SNK too.
Oct 13, 2015 9:02 AM

Dec 2012
Moved.
Oct 13, 2015 1:35 PM

Sep 2014
Better than nothing imo.
I want to see season 3 characters in colors, their VAs and the soundtracks.That's all, really.
Plotwise, I will stick to the manga.

I hope we will get something like a teaser at the Jump Festa in december.
Oct 13, 2015 1:37 PM

Jul 2012
robis798 said:
The OPM avatars somehow piss me off more.
Oct 13, 2015 1:43 PM

Jul 2013
robis798 said:

There's nothing wrong with Kaneki avatars, everyone has the right to wore the avatar that he wants.
Oct 13, 2015 2:04 PM

May 2013
Well now I have something watch while im dead during dota
Oct 14, 2015 2:45 AM
Jun 2011
robis798 said:

yea Lets all get avatars like you.......
Oct 15, 2015 6:30 AM
Dec 2014
I don't understand most of this site comments. Each time I check the forums to see if ¡f there will be a new season of an awesome show, there are lots of posts saying: please no, it's so bad...

Well, to all of you who said this is a very bad anime, could you tell me which ones you do find good? because IMO this one is great.
Oct 15, 2015 6:48 AM

Jan 2012
crashinho said:
Will we get to see the black haired juuzou? Pleaseeeeeeee

want this too
Oct 15, 2015 7:39 AM

Mar 2014
TheGeniusBaka said:
danae17 said:
BUT IT can the anime too

Yes it could be, but the title is just a speculation. Any fan who doesn't open the thread may misinterpret it..
robis798 said:

They are not that many though, plus most of these avatars stem from the manga and not the anime.
Oct 15, 2015 11:05 AM

Jan 2014
Season 3 will be definitely good garbage. I can't wait.
Oct 16, 2015 2:34 AM

Feb 2014
Hopefully some different studio does the animation and this time it actually follows same plot as manga.. Anyway, let's just hope, I've liked re: recently.
Oct 18, 2015 3:17 PM

May 2013
kaltorak said:
I don't understand most of this site comments. Each time I check the forums to see if ¡f there will be a new season of an awesome show, there are lots of posts saying: please no, it's so bad...

Well, to all of you who said this is a very bad anime, could you tell me which ones you do find good? because IMO this one is great.

Lol this is quite common with some manga viewers. Essentially if an anime adaptation strays or edits out any type of material from the anime they will say things like "Oh my god the anime is complete trash, pls stop, ect ect.

Most anime adaptations are made to appeal to fans who have never seen the manga and to draw those fans into reading it after they see the television show. So they make it a show that can stand on it's own.What makes a good comic doesn't necessarily make a good show and neither do you have time to include all of the content.

Just ignore the massive amount of butthurt here, tokyo ghoul is a pretty great anime.
Oct 22, 2015 10:18 AM

Mar 2014
Arete7 said:
Lol this is quite common with some manga viewers. Essentially if an anime adaptation strays or edits out any type of material from the anime they will say things like "Oh my god the anime is complete trash, pls stop, ect ect.

Most anime adaptations are made to appeal to fans who have never seen the manga and to draw those fans into reading it after they see the television show. So they make it a show that can stand on it's own.What makes a good comic doesn't necessarily make a good show and neither do you have time to include all of the content.

Just ignore the massive amount of butthurt here, tokyo ghoul is a pretty great anime.
I watched both seasons of the anime before I read the manga and I hate the source material as well so there goes your theory
kaltorak said:

Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei
Nana
Mawaru Penguindrum
Millennium Actress
Inferno Cop
Ping Pong The Animation
Baccano!
Kara no Kyoukai
Otona Joshi no Anime Time
Laputa: Castle in The Sky
Ghost In The Shell
Perfect Blue
Paprika
Cross Game
Kaiba
Natsume Yuujinchou
Shinsekai Yori
Steins;Gate
Redline
Psycho-Pass (or well it's not that good imo but it works perfectly as mindless entertainment. However, DO NOT WATCH SEASON 2)
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Oct 26, 2015 3:52 AM

Jul 2015
Wth lol so funny hahahahahah
Oct 29, 2015 5:41 PM
Oct 2015
I'm new here... but im curious about the ending of se2 ep12 was ken suppose to fight that guy cause it ended quite shorlty where that guy was standing there. I Wonder when the se3 ep1 comes cause i dont wanna miss it ever...
Nov 5, 2015 12:51 AM

Aug 2013
LMAO I hope there's S3 coming. I really enjoyed the first 2 seasons. I'm not sure why so much rage here but it's preference so no offense.
Nov 8, 2015 7:26 PM

Jun 2013
Just a bunch of elitists that hate when anime adaptions don't follow the source to a T, don't let it bother you. As someone who has and never will read the manga I would enjoy a season 3 if this happens to be real.
Nov 24, 2015 7:49 AM
Dec 2014
Comic_Sans said:
Arete7 said:

I watched both seasons of the anime before I read the manga and I hate the source material as well so there goes your theory
kaltorak said:

Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei
Nana
Mawaru Penguindrum
Millennium Actress
Inferno Cop
Ping Pong The Animation
Baccano!
Kara no Kyoukai
Otona Joshi no Anime Time
Laputa: Castle in The Sky
Ghost In The Shell
Perfect Blue
Paprika
Cross Game
Kaiba
Natsume Yuujinchou
Shinsekai Yori
Steins;Gate
Redline
Psycho-Pass (or well it's not that good imo but it works perfectly as mindless entertainment. However, DO NOT WATCH SEASON 2)

Thanks for the effort, you put up a nice list. BUT, it doesn't really make much sense.

Let me explain...

I'm saying that I liked a show, and you (and others) say that it's really bad. So I say: if this one is bad, give me examples of good ones. I'm not trolling, I really mean it, if you guys find this one bad and I like it, maybe you show me even better animes.

But then you come up with a list and I check them out and....

We are discussing an action/horror anime and when I check your suggestions I see:
1. Psychological romance
2. Comedy drama
3. Comedy psychological drama
4. romance drama
5. action (will check this one out)
6. psychological sports

wth, I stoped checking here.

Sorry, but you are proving you just don't like the genre, not the anime.

Thanks again anyway, I appreciate that you took the time to put up that list.
Nov 28, 2015 2:00 PM

Mar 2014
Thanks for the effort, you put up a nice list. BUT, it doesn't really make much sense.

Let me explain...
Do explain
I'm saying that I liked a show, and you (and others) say that it's really bad. So I say: if this one is bad, give me examples of good ones. I'm not trolling, I really mean it, if you guys find this one bad and I like it, maybe you show me even better animes.
They are better, so what's the problem?
But then you come up with a list and I check them out and....

We are discussing an action/horror anime and when I check your suggestions I see:
1. Psychological romance
2. Comedy drama
3. Comedy psychological drama
4. romance drama
5. action (will check this one out)
6. psychological sports

wth, I stoped checking here.

Sorry, but you are proving you just don't like the genre, not the anime.
So instead of checking all of the titles that consists of 20 different anime you only check about six of them and then make stupid assumptions based on about 1/4 of the list's content. It never occurred to you that I might not have put all action/drama/horror/mystery/psychological/seinen/supernatural shows (because unlike you, I've actually taken into account all of the tags and not just two that might fit my agenda) at the beginning of the list? Because if you had decided to control all of the titles, you would have discovered that:

- 3 of the anime have the tag "horror" (Perfect Blue, Paprika, Shinsekai Yori)
- 6 of the shows have the tag "action" (Sennen Joyuu, Baccano!, Inferno Cop, Kara no Kyoukai, Ghost in The Shell, Psycho-Pass)
- 7 of the Chinese cartoons have the tag "psychological" (YST, Mawaru Penguindrum, Ping Pong, GiTS, Paprika, Perfect Blue, Psycho-Pass)
- 4 of the cancerous cartoons have the tag "seinen" (Baccano, KnK, GiTS, Ping Pong)
- 5 of the Japanimations have the tag "drama" (Cross Game, KnK, Mawaru Penguindrum, Nana, Perfect Blue, Sennen Joyuu)
- 7 of the animated TV series/movies have the tag "mystery" (Baccano, Kaiba, KnK, Mawaru Penguindrum, Paprika, Shinsekai Yori, YST)
- 3 of the animus have the tag "supernatural (Baccano, KnK, Shinsekai Yori)

Pretty much all of the anime on my list are tagged with at least one of the genres that TG belongs to. I'd even argue that some of the shows that don't share any tags with TG, like Steins;Gate, should be on that list since it's a thriller and there is a mystery to solve. If you check other anime (and manga!) that I've given a high score but didn't list you'll see that almost every one of them have one or more of these tags (Death Note, Durarara!!, SEL... The list goes on)

Next time I suggest you actually do your research when responding to criticism instead of just basing your arguments on the first six lines
Thanks again anyway, I appreciate that you took the time to put up that list.
Clearly you don't since you didn't even take the time to read my post properly
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Dec 8, 2015 3:59 PM

Aug 2014
In fact, it's not announced.
Ruka desu.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» This season was amazing, no cap.

GoatPieceLuffy - May 30

40 by BeastAj »»
Jun 6, 8:25 AM

Poll: » overhated?

FruitPunchBaka - May 22

34 by AriKitaruKatoka »»
May 28, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul √A Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2015

760 by lunathecatxx »»
May 11, 5:47 AM

» How do you feel

JoahAnime - Apr 18, 2022

38 by lunathecatxx »»
May 11, 5:39 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul √A Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2015

402 by efectiviuli »»
Feb 18, 2:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.