Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Sep 26, 2015 2:39 PM

Dec 2013
Overall ok ending but overall this anime was a mess.

4/10
Sep 26, 2015 2:39 PM
Nov 2014
DAT ENDING LOL

Also as bad as TG root ass.
Sep 26, 2015 2:41 PM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
This show was another one falling under the category of Guilty Crown, Aldnoah.Zero, etc. Garbage.

Last episode was Yuu in God mode. Tomori was tossed aside, the other two were insignificant. And sad that I had some expectations out of it, even though I am not a Key fan.
Sep 26, 2015 2:42 PM
Apr 2012
animeotakusama said:
rookieanimedude said:
I knew this was going to feel silly from the start, but while I'll admit the ending was still emotional, this episode angered me a BIT more than I was expecting.

First of all, this basically confirms that Yuu should've been able to deal with those thugs from episode 11 EASILY. He picks up on how to use his new powers effectively in the Philippines like it was no trouble at all, and then proceeds to subconsciously use them later in the episode. Where was this skill and intuition in episode 11? Episodes 9 and 1 had established him as capable in this way, so why was he deficient for that one episode? So that we could have a contrived character death and an emotional setback that could've been accomplished in a much more satisfying manner with the pieces set up.

Second, I still just can't buy that this kid was able to travel around the world and steal EVERYONE's POWERS just in time. Where are the super-powered beings who work with Syndicates like that bunch in episode 11? Were they the only ones in the world? Why weren't there huge squads of people out to get this guy who's hiding in plain sight for most of the episode? He's powerful, yes, but there would be a time where he'd fail to notice a sniper shot, and then it would be over, or some super power from an employee of the scientists or a gang would cause him to fail. There is no way he'd be able to have this much success; the best he'd be able to do is save a FRACTION of the world's super beings without dying. I know he's powerful, but he's going up against the world basically on his own. Logic has to be taken into account here.

Also, I'm confused why he didn't heal his eye for both a practical and a moral reason. Firstly, just because you heal your eye, doesn't mean you have to use the time leap ability. It's not a power that subconsciously activates. Second of all, why the heck doesn't he go back in time? Even though I think this plunder everybody's powers plan is stupid and ineffective, since the show reveals it can work, why doesn't he go back in time and try to take actions to save Kumagami? With everything he knows, he could have saved a LOT of people's lives long before this point, but because he doesn't want to "go beyond human reason" or something dumb like that, he doesn't. He's such a linear thinker, apparently, he doesn't see how he could find the most worthwhile endgame to all of this. I know it would be difficult, but just teleporting to right before you went over to Shuunsuke's facility would do everyone a lot of good. His dialogue basically said this is the only effective way he could do this, and I find that prospect ridiculous.

Finally, I have a rather big problem with this show's thematic implications. In one scene, he uses his plunder ability to take away the healing abilities of a Peruvian girl who uses it to help people in her village. Despite the fact this is a ridiculously easy ability to hide (and considering how much progress he's made, he may well have dealt with the people in the area who would want it), why does he take it away from her? If someone who won't get imprisoned for using these powers is using them for good, what right does he have to take them away before it's time? Why does his grand-all scheme have to come before other people's happiness? Super-powers aren't bad because they're exist; the only reason there's ANYTHING wrong with them is because all-powerful governments and syndicates wish to abuse their powers. But, apparently, Yuu doesn't believe in that, and doesn't think people should keep their powers, even if they're just trying to help out. Our hero, ladies and gentlemen.

Okay . . . Rant done . . . This series thoroughly disappointed me. I was expecting AT LEAST a drama where I cared deeply about each of the characters and wanted to see more of them when all was said and done. I wanted to feel the complexity Maeda put in this cast of characters that he did in Clannad. But . . . This series is so riddled with plot holes, poorly constructed humor, inconsistent characterization, and just an overall lack of thought, rarely could I find myself able to enjoy it. You knew it was going to be thirteen episodes this time, Maeda . . . Why didn't you make something worth watching?

like i said before if you don't like it, what do you do? well first you can stop being an asshole and second, don't watch it.

I finished this series for two reasons: A., it was a short series, so there really was no turning back after a certain point, and B., I have a lot of respect for Jun Maeda, the writer. So, when I feel like he's made a show that really failed my expectations, and doesn't seem to get what made his prior shows great at all, I feel like elaborating my thoughts on it. You can disagree with my opinions if you want, but if this thread was just for people who liked the episode/series, than there wouldn't be an option in the polls to give the episode 1 or 2s out of five.
Sep 26, 2015 2:43 PM

May 2015
what a fvckin end, it just too far from my expectation

and coz dis end, i don't know this is bad or happy end lolz
Sep 26, 2015 2:48 PM
Oct 2010
First off I laughed at the intro with the older brother, I mean what was this dude doing by the terminal window? How did he even know which plane Yu was on and where it was lmfao. Did anyone else look at the routes this dude was taking to global trot? Even if it was possible to complete his task in two years (it really isn't), this dude took the most ridiculous time wasting routes EVER. Dude flew from Japan to Africa, then to Europe, then to Peru then to America, then back to Europe then to Australia then to Asia etc.. shit was asinine. Also wtf? Why was his brother in china?

Also why didn't this jackass just heal himself with the heal power? Why he in a wheel chair? Dude could have just healed his eye and his injuries and called it a wrap from that point on. This show is just LMFAO.
Sep 26, 2015 2:51 PM

Apr 2012
Just realized that if he could heal his eyes, he would have time leap powers without any repercussions lmao

Sep 26, 2015 2:53 PM

Nov 2014
I just felt this finale very anticlimactic and rushed as hell...

Giving it a 6/10.
error5000Sep 26, 2015 3:01 PM
Sep 26, 2015 2:54 PM

Apr 2014
Ehhhhh there weren't really any feels in this anime for me. But it was darker than most other Key anime so that was nice.
Sep 26, 2015 2:54 PM
Sep 2014
This was the worst finale I've seen in a long time. At least for bad series, you know what to expect, and only have yourself to blame for watching it. But damn, Charlotte was actually more or less alright, and I was getting ready to grade it as a 7/10. But the way they actually just outright mangled the ending just made me really dislike this series overall. 5/10

I also really hate when there are parts of a show that have oodles worth of content within them, which is what this episode was. I could've totally gotten into a series where it built up to Yuu having to travel the globe as he slowly tries to plunder everyone's abilities. Getting to see the good/bad of the world, getting a deeper look at the "evil scientists", the toll it takes on his body, etc. etc. Ugh. So much potential wasted. At the very least, this could've been an easy Season 2 to make, instead of the rushed mess I just watched. Even the eventual relationship lost a bit of impact for several reasons.

Sigh.
Sep 26, 2015 2:55 PM

Dec 2013
Zeally said:
Just realized that if he could heal his eyes, he would have time leap powers without any repercussions lmao

lol good point.

But he chose not to time leap, because ... ?
Nov 2013
Anyone know the name of the song at the 13th minute ? (Yes i'm the shinigami blablabla)

Mar 2014
So I honestly didn't think this episode was done well because he really could have just healed his eye and did a time leap, solving this problem in an easier and "logical" way, but noooo he just had to go with his stupid plan. So I was kinda mad at the end but then I read this comment here:

And then I laughed and thought it was a masterpiece and it just made my day.
Sep 26, 2015 2:56 PM

Jun 2013
damn that engrish man lol one eyed grim reaper what a silly name so he's losing his memories as a side effect then ending was kinda boring
Sep 26, 2015 2:56 PM
Mar 2014
Some parts of this anime were OK, but it just went full retard in ep11 and never recovered. Pacing was a total mess, they waste multiple early episodes on random ability users who don't matter in the least, then try to cram a journey around the world into like 10 minutes. Blind older brother finding him at exact moment he looted the last person. Yu not healing his eye or other injuries because reasons (even if he has both eyes no one's forcing him to use time leap). Just full of unnecessary drama which could have been easily avoided... Gah.
Sep 26, 2015 2:57 PM

Feb 2012
animeotakusama said:
I'm confused so is Yuu like paralysed or something

He's not, but he got stabbed and is very weak physically overall, so he needs time to heal up.

I gave Charlotte 7/10, because although I enjoyed it, there way so many things were rushed and unexplained. This story should have had 24 episodes. There should have been an episode that explores Nao's deal with bullies that deepens Nao's and Yu's bond, and at least 2 more episodes to explore Joujirou's and Yusa's characters. I know they were the comic relief characters, but if you're going to give them so much screentime, then don't abandon them afterwards. They were friends with Yu, and yet they seemed so unaffected and unimportant after Ayumi's death. What's the point of creating 'main' characters if they stop being important half way through the story?

The plothole of Yu simply deciding not to heal his eye also blows my mind, especially that he used the hell out of his powers anyway. I half-understand that he didn't want to 'mess with the world's order' (although it'd make much more sense for him to time leap anyway), but he still could have healed himself. In this episode, Yu kept switching between logical and illogical thinking, and this behaviour would be far more understandable if they spend 3-4 episodes on him travelling the world and explaining his development and mental break downs more thoroughly. Memory loss may be plundering's side effect, but the rushed happy ending took away many sentiments. Adding yet another NaoxYu episode would give this scene more 'feels'.

Going back few episodes, Shunsuke's behaviour was also really weird, as well as his reunion with his siblings. No feelings at all, and there wasn't any drama behind him time-leaping either, as if it didn't affect him at all, which is unnatural. I would have spend at least 2 episodes on his time-leaping in order to develop his character better and establish his mental state, which shouldn't have been good after so many time leaps, and he would have been far more emotional at his reunion with Ayumi and Yu.

From this, I have counted 10 more episode ideas that would have panned out and explained Charlotte much better.
LadyNightmareSep 26, 2015 3:05 PM
Sep 26, 2015 2:58 PM
Oct 2010
robis798 said:
Zeally said:

lol good point.

But he chose not to time leap, because ... ?

Because the show is dumb. There's really no other reason. He could have time leaped and

1. Saved the wet guy
2. Foiled the attack on them.
3. Given himself almost a year more time to global trot.

But nah, that makes too much sense.
Sep 26, 2015 3:01 PM
Feb 2012
My god I wish I hadn't seen this show.

Fucking disaster.
Sep 26, 2015 3:02 PM

Mar 2012
We didn't get to see Shane at all in the end, only a glimpse of her CD song sigh. But looks like she and Yuu didn't get to know each other at the 2nd timeline since Yuu leaped to save Ayumi.
Keep moving forward
Sep 26, 2015 3:05 PM

Aug 2008
The ending left some things unanswered. Yeah, as I expected, for a while he DID became a walking God, with thousands of Abilities at his disposal, some of which were OP, he could do whatever he wanted, however way he wanted... but the mental strain and fatigue seem to have hampered him nonetheless.

In the end, after he collapsed after the third bolt shot, he seems to have lost his powers, or at least forgotten about them. For example, seeing as he could've used his plundered "heal" ability to not only heal his eye (he was reluctant to do it before in order to stop the temptation of using Time Leap), why wouldn't he use it to heal the wounds she sustained later on, after regaining consciousness?
I daresay, maybe he could even use the ability on himself to "repair" his brain.

So, there's three possible answers:

-He grew old enough so that he couldn't use Abilities anymore.

-The mental fatigue of having plundered tens of thousands Abilities might've caught up to him, therefore disabling use of all plundered abilities altogether.

-Or just some normal psychological reason, such as he subconsciously rejecting to use his abilities, or him simply having had forgotten he has them.

Oh well, I guess everyone that remained alive lived happily ever after, seeing as no more Ability users existed on the planet anymore. At least for the foreseeable future.

Now then, the story was alright, but with the concept it had, and with Jun helming it, it could've been better. Besides that, the rest of the anime was well made, so no complaints there.

jenanime said:
Wait...did they ever explain Nao's bullies or did they just completely mind wipe that plot point? o_O

Good question. I thought that they'd at least explain a little about it, even if it took them like 10 seconds to do so.
Oh well, I can think of several reasons as to why she got bullied like that, like, maybe broken promises and such, but still, it does leave a bad after-taste not actually pointing it out in the show proper.

Then again, there's an un-aired episode in the BD extras, so it might explain it there...
GenixSep 26, 2015 3:10 PM
Sep 26, 2015 3:08 PM

May 2010
"the ones who disliked it are yelling the loudest" /thread
Sep 26, 2015 3:09 PM
Jul 2018
didn't like the ending.

too happy.
Sep 26, 2015 3:09 PM

Aug 2015
jenanime said:
Wait...did they ever explain Nao's bullies or did they just completely mind wipe that plot point? o_O

I think they kind of give a hint in the manga. They did beat her up for revenge after all.
Sep 26, 2015 3:14 PM

May 2009
So thats it then ? It felt so rushed but I enjoyed this anime so much every week. I give it 9/10.
Sep 26, 2015 3:17 PM
Aug 2013
I really enjoyed the part where Yuu was travelling around the world. It's always really interesting to see world outside the Japan in the anime

But it doesn't change the fact that this anime was kinda meh...

lt also has a lot of plot holes and issues:
-Those terrorists from ep 11?? What happend to them? This little girl looked really interesting (did Yuu plunder her ability as well?)
-Sudents who were bullying Nao. This was so random lol.
-Sala??? You know, this girl from ZHIEND. She didn’t even appear in this timeline. (At least they showed us Nao’s brother)
-How the hell Yuu remembers another timeline? THIS FACILITY INCIDENT DIDN’T HAPPEN.
-I don’t remember exactly but there was a line somewere in the first 5 eps where Ayumi mentions that someone stopped her in the store? When she was trying to buy pizza souce? (I’m not sure about this one, maybe I misunderstood sth)
-When Yuu had depression, a few random people came to his house, Yuu attacked them and escaped from his apartment. Who were they?
-And the most important one: Shun appeared out of nowhere in China exactly when and where he was needed... great
Sep 26, 2015 3:17 PM
Aug 2012
So why doesn't he just heal his wounds at the end, hell what's so bad about fixing your eye if you don't want to time-leap anyways.
Sep 26, 2015 3:21 PM
Sep 2014
rookieanimedude said:
animeotakusama said:

like i said before if you don't like it, what do you do? well first you can stop being an asshole and second, don't watch it.

I finished this series for two reasons: A., it was a short series, so there really was no turning back after a certain point, and B., I have a lot of respect for Jun Maeda, the writer. So, when I feel like he's made a show that really failed my expectations, and doesn't seem to get what made his prior shows great at all, I feel like elaborating my thoughts on it. You can disagree with my opinions if you want, but if this thread was just for people who liked the episode/series, than there wouldn't be an option in the polls to give the episode 1 or 2s out of five.

I share your opinion , the inconsistency of story , dumb character decision ( ii still don't get why he don't want to use the time leap ..) have ruined the story and so the series itself. As a fan of the other anime of maeda this show cleary failed my expectation for it's second half ( after yuu save his sister ) i'm convinced it should have ended here
Sep 26, 2015 3:21 PM
Sep 2015
What was that beast song at the end? I keep wanting to listen to it and I want it now!
Sep 26, 2015 3:22 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I liked the ending. But he lost his memories. Although I kind of understand the implications of not using the ability to heal his eye so he could time leap back. He probably doesn't want to time leap anymore to change the past? But it has been done several times in this anime already... And every other foreigner being able to speak Japanese later on this episode is probably because he plundered the ability to understand multiple languages so that saves the staff from doing more translations. :P

It felt a bit cheesy at some parts and I'm unaware of the inconsistency so there's no way I could give this a higher personal score of 9/10. I'm glad to see the Philippines as one of the first countries he visited. ;) I could easily recognize that "Motolite Pangmatagalan" sign board! xD
Sep 26, 2015 3:23 PM

May 2014
Priceless.

F*cking epic. It's beyond imagination. Not even Another and Elfen Lied managed to make me laugh that hard.

My. Hero.
Sep 26, 2015 3:24 PM

Jun 2014
who the fuck did the fansubbing? Theres like a 5 sec delay.
Try-hard Engrish + subtitle delay is painful to watch.

His path around the world is very inefficient btw...
WHAT he collected nearly every ability in the world, and there wasnt one that would have allowed him to know someone was behind him with a crossbow?? He took out machine gun bullets and an RPG two scenes ago!
WHAT? WHAT? You has been gone around the world for months and yet hit friends somehow find him and drop down from a police helicopter conveniently timed right before hes killed by a chinese redneck.

-----

The first half of the show was great. Would have been. 8-9/10

Then the episode after Ayumi's death had enough extreme mood swings, it couldve bent a skyscraper.
After that, they just dump the plot out in the middle of the desert and turn it whatever the hell direction they want. Had to lower score to 7/10.

Because of the rushed, spontaneous, and sporadic plot in the second half, I was afraid that they had set up a glass staircase that they were going let come crashing down in the last episode and have a horribly set up tragic ending. And then that didnt happen. They seriously let the last episode take the more boring, more predictable route. Final score: 6/10. Its not a 5 just because the eyecandy animation.
Sep 26, 2015 3:25 PM

Jun 2014
error5000 said:
I just felt this finale very anticlimactic and rushed as hell...

Giving it a 6/10.

Thank you. "anticlimactic" and "rushed as hell" is the shortest way to accurately describe this
Sep 26, 2015 3:41 PM

Apr 2014
Wow, and here I though he would go crazy with all those abilities...good job hanging in there Yuu.
Man Yuu should have just kill that old man that shoot him 3 times and even going to shot a girl for money.
Anyway he is back and I know he will forget who Nao is T_T
This is what you would called "Best End"
9/10
P.S To all the haters, if you are hating on this series so much why finish it?
hlubkoj2020Sep 26, 2015 3:44 PM
Sep 26, 2015 3:41 PM

Oct 2012
animeotakusama said:
then why the hell did you watch it goddamn hater

animeotakusama said:

So basically you are saying that people are not entitled to their opinions?
Everyone has its own reasons to watch an anime to the end be it because of their expectations, because of guilty pleasure or from simple curiosity. I for one watched it because it was done by Maeda and I rarely drop anything after fourth episode, just from personal reason.
And it's not like you are forbidden to criticise the show you didn't like.

You should just ask yourself why you are so annoyed when someone writes he doesn't like it. The sole reason that he is hating something you like and that there are many people like that means this show is far from perfect. No matter what you keep telling yourself.

So think again and realize there are many flaws you are desperately trying to overlook.
Sep 26, 2015 3:43 PM

Jul 2012
now waiting for noragami :)
Cty Best mid
Sep 26, 2015 3:44 PM
Sep 2015
paraze said:
Priceless.

F*cking epic. It's beyond imagination. Not even Another and Elfen Lied managed to make me laugh that hard.

My. Hero.

Guy with the crossbow was like, Me?
Sep 26, 2015 3:45 PM

Dec 2013
paraze said:
Priceless.

My. Hero.

I do wonder how did they find him in the middle of Beijin or whatever. Since he was close to going batshit crazy I doubt he could have communicated with anyone and plus none of them have any powers left. So how?

???

But you know, doesn't matter, had sex feels, so all is k.
goodshitgoOdshitSep 26, 2015 3:50 PM
Sep 26, 2015 3:46 PM

Jul 2015
Nooooo, it ended. :'(

That was a very good ending. I cried. It's happy and sad at the same time. The fact that Yuu's memories of Nao have faded made me very sad. I'm feeling sad now. :'(

Overall this anime was great. Maeda did not disapoint me and I didn't waste my time following Charlotte every week. It was a very good experience. The discussions were great too, I'm gonna miss you guys. :')

I want more! Maybe we'll have a season 2? Please, season 2, please! Oh man, a second season would be great.
Yuu's journey across the world was very nice, although this episode was VERY rushed. I wanted to see epic fights but, anyway, it was awesome.

I'm gonna miss Charlotte.
Sep 26, 2015 3:52 PM

Jul 2014
hlubkoj2020 said:
P.S To all the haters, if you are hating on this series so much why finish it?

somerandomMALuser said:
We watch the bad stuff to appreciate the good.
"Hi!"
Sep 26, 2015 3:57 PM

Dec 2014
I usually avoid posting on this forum, but this episode was just... terrible. It seemed interesting at first and I wasn't annoyed at the "power of the week" thing like everyone else but the anime was just so rushed towards the end. Yu's brother suddenly showing up at the end to save him felt really stupid too, how do you just show up in the right place at the right time?!

Glasses boy and Yusarin also seemed useless overall. They had no effect on the plot (that started way too late) so why were they so important for the first 6 or so episodes? I wanted to see more of Tomori's brother too and definitely wanted to find out why that gang beat up Tomori or why she received so much hate.

I really wanted to see this anime have a good ending because of how mediocre most of it was, but I was disappointed right up until the end.

One more thing...

Ayumi should have stayed dead.
DazardzSep 26, 2015 4:03 PM
Sep 26, 2015 4:00 PM

Jul 2007
Eh... Another damn case of wasted potential. I have the exact same feeling I had when I finished Angel Beats. THIS COULD BE SO MUCH BETTER. It could have more character development, more slice of life part, more search for ability users and interaction of the cast in the early episodes and the ending didn't had to be so rushed. The only really well made episodes imo was the one that Yuu lost his way and Tomoro saved him in the end + the first episode. All in all I consider this way below average but I can see why people that haven't watched a lot of anime might think it's good. It had pretty good visual and animantion generally speaking and the OST was nice too. Everything else was shitty but oh well. I do hope that they do Rewrite justice and give it more episodes. I haven't played the game myself but people told me only positive things about it.
Sep 26, 2015 4:05 PM

Jan 2010
My God!

Jun Maeda tarnished the image Key, a company that tv unforgettable works as CLANNAD, Air, Kanon, great visual novels as Rewrite, Little Busters and now, for MONEY account, I do it just to sell the CDs of ZHIEND and the Yusa ... depressing, just that. Thought the final episode would have salvation, but this was one of the worst endings ever seen, nor those generic anime-based visual novel hentai made for some insignificant studio can give an outcome as SHIT, Jun Maeda was drugged with depression because even a 7 year old does a better script, a total rubbish or good animation BP relented as much shit I've seen, this anime seems that insults people's intelligence, as can score greater than 7 it? How can God Eater that was OK, be canceled and that porqueira get to the end? Charlotte had EVERYTHING to be the best anime of the year, all created theories here THOUSAND times better than what actually happened.
Retires Jun Maeda.

5/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the
Sep 26, 2015 4:12 PM
Sep 2014
WillKamio said:
My God!

Jun Maeda tarnished the image Key, a company that tv unforgettable works as CLANNAD, Air, Kanon, great visual novels as Rewrite, Little Busters and now, for MONEY account, I do it just to sell the CDs of ZHIEND and the Yusa ... depressing, just that. Thought the final episode would have salvation, but this was one of the worst endings ever seen, nor those generic anime-based visual novel hentai made for some insignificant studio can give an outcome as SHIT, Jun Maeda was drugged with depression because even a 7 year old does a better script, a total rubbish or good animation BP relented as much shit I've seen, this anime seems that insults people's intelligence, as can score greater than 7 it? How can God Eater that was OK, be canceled and that porqueira get to the end? Charlotte had EVERYTHING to be the best anime of the year, all created theories here THOUSAND times better than what actually happened.
Retires Jun Maeda.

5/10

It's so true,
It had everything to be a memorable show and failed
Sep 26, 2015 4:14 PM

Jul 2013
Mixed thoughts about the finale. What saved it for me was the significance of the camcorder and giving Nao's brother and Sala minimal closure. Overall the finale gets a 6/10 but the series overall gets a 8/10 because I enjoyed the previous episodes alot.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Sep 26, 2015 4:16 PM

Mar 2013
It starting off great and progressively got good then bad. 8/10

Oct 2012

I thought this was freaking obvious. Of all the things people complain about, I am honestly very surprised that this was even one of them.

---------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to point out one thing.

If Nao is listening to TRIGGER, then it would make sense as to why her brother is listening to ZHIEND. She probably regained her memories from the other past. It would also put some reasoning as to why she was so fond of Yuu after he came back, besides her facade.

I would deeply appreciate an OVA about Sala to explain how her songs do this.

---------------------------------------------------------

Also, the picture with Nao above instantly reminded me of this one:

Aug 2010
It was entertaining enough.

The happy ending was fine, it was a lot better than a forced open ending or some sort of edgy tragic ending IMO. The "who are you" amnesia stuff was a little forced though. Yuu going crazy with the powers was expected, but worthless to bother with for one episode. Now what would have made more sense is something like Ayumi dies, Yuu goes on mission to rid the world of superpowers, goes crazy, then Nao saves him, maybe a time reset, maybe not (the end).

Anyway, the main problem with the story overall was the drama points (deaths mostly) were just forcibly shoved in there and completely screwing up the story and pacing. It's like someone wrote a basic school life/slice of life type story and the drama was added after the fact and they just worked it in there.
Sep 26, 2015 4:17 PM

Aug 2013
A great end for this anime in my opinion, even not having a great end development or the climax has already occurred previously, I wanted to see a end where everything ended in the best possible way, and I was a little afraid that the plot to change and take a sad way, it was good to see the protagonist in his lonely struggle to overcome himself, and even as it really was extremely strong

The anime had a slow start regarding the development of the plot, but gradually took new directions, introduced new characters, showed several dramas and tragedies, as well as overshoots and then a happy ending

Quite liked the animation style of anime, quite colorful and lively, the soundtrack was great and also liked the characters, even the plot was good, I think many people have decreased expectations for comparing with others animes of the same creator, but in my opinion was the best anime of the season, I accompany the manga and I definitely will watch again, for sure recommend this anime ..

Sep 26, 2015 4:18 PM

Oct 2013
The show would've probably been better if it were 25 episodes and the last 13 were of him exploring the world, or maybe after healing his eye reverting the time again, I don't know, just see a lot of missed potential.

Sep 26, 2015 4:25 PM

Aug 2015
So the MC got totally screwed in this series... but I guess this is another one of the self-sacrifice animes which seem to be popular... Let's see.. if he wasn't made to transfer he wouldn't have lost his eye nor his memory.. and the "lover" he comes back to pretty much forced those conditions on to him... and with all his brain damage all that he can say from his WHEEL CHAIR is.. "I'm looking forward to what's to come"... no shit.. you probably don't remember what you ate 3 days ago..

poor guy... maybe you should hang out with a new crowd.
Pages (18) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2015

305 by ReganDesu »»
May 25, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2015

445 by ReganDesu »»
May 22, 6:13 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakaitsu - Jul 4, 2015

653 by ReganDesu »»
May 21, 6:03 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2015

860 by lordgaara »»
May 9, 3:35 PM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

898 by Nuikorakabiri »»
May 6, 11:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.