Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
School-Live!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Mar 7, 2017 11:05 AM

Dec 2014
the ending and opening is so different then the theme of the show...but I like where things are going....
May 25, 2017 5:35 AM

Nov 2016
Another flashback, this time with a strong yuri undertone.

Kei was really stupid for beeing so ungrateful and leaving Miki alone. Wonder if she's still alive.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 30, 2017 5:32 AM
Jul 2016
So this episode Discuss the occurrence of zombie apocalipse from Mii-chan POV
Kurumi Sugoiii :O
The ed was soooo touching my heart :')
Jun 26, 2017 6:51 AM

Apr 2014
I don't understand.... What the Fk Megu-nee.. I didn't even see Any Scene With her Coming Along And She was Already In The Car!... WTF I Don't even....
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...
Jul 16, 2017 8:46 AM
Mar 2016
^^yeah i was wondering about that too. also that song during the ed was amazing
Aug 28, 2017 5:38 AM
Jan 2012
I don't blame Kei for wanting to leave, but at the same time, what was she hoping to achieve? Death?

Also, the juvenile fanservice was really bothersome in this episode.

As for everything else, this episode, once again, kept selling the idea that Megumi is long dead. The fact it was Yuki who handed the key to Kurumi, instead of the owner of the car handing the key, is the evidence I needed to confirm she is dead. Although, naturally, I can be wrong. They are making it so obvious that maybe Megumi is alive and the girls don't acknowledge her most of the time for some other reason.
Sep 14, 2017 6:04 PM

Jan 2015
This anime is much deeper than I thought
Oct 25, 2017 7:20 AM

May 2016
I can feel myself almost crying because of that ED ;-;
Feb 3, 2018 5:44 PM

Nov 2015

I think it's already too late for me to notice but... Megu-nee is most certainly (practically confirmed by now) dead T_T
All her interactions and dialogs pass through Yuki first!
She appears out of nowhere, and interacts with noone but Yuki...
She's product of Yuki's imagination...another coping mechanism...

Feels bad, man.
Feb 16, 2018 11:58 PM
Jun 2013
ya know you would think after the first big accident and the whole eating people thing that the news would spread faster then what we are seeing. Guess we see where the dog came from and anyone else think it odd to go on this dangerous trip with someone who isint all there in the head and could get you killed. pretty cool shovel part and so this confirms these zombies are the slow but dont trip cause numbers type. so this whole episode was a past thing hmmm I thought it was flashing back and forth. I guess next episode is them showing us how they saved this chick. Last episode gave big hits megumi is dead and this one even bigger with her teleporting into the car.
May 19, 2018 2:48 PM

Jan 2014
souledge94 said:
Last episode gave big hits megumi is dead and this one even bigger with her teleporting into the car.
HumbertoZero said:

I think it's already too late for me to notice but... Megu-nee is most certainly (practically confirmed by now) dead T_T
All her interactions and dialogs pass through Yuki first!
She appears out of nowhere, and interacts with noone but Yuki...
She's product of Yuki's imagination...another coping mechanism...

Feels bad, man.

Yup, even though I figured it out in episode two allready, this continues to hit me like a train.

I picked up this series on the premise that I'd be watching an interesting well thought out "moe with horror",.. so far it has been a constent punch in, no pummeling of, the guts, especially with that ending.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Aug 9, 2018 9:40 AM

Sep 2017
Ended at 17:20. Miki is def a les. See the 2 images below.

Looks like the field trip is bout the mall and where we meet the dog. Good. Atleast we see more of the outbreak.
You know what, I am calling it. Megu nee is dead. She magically enters the car without her appearance beforehand and she doesn't do much. If she was alive, she would have never given the keys to the car. Megu nee didn't die initially, she existed before, but due to some unknown cause, she is dead. The children are forced to carry on the memory of her in order to survive somehow. I also think Miki's gf is dead. And yeah, Miki's def a les.

Taromaru is also prob dead. Nice ed this time too. I hope they get a vcr of the walking dead on the way to the mall.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Mar 5, 2019 6:13 PM
Apr 2016
I don't understand...how can these zombies do ANY harm??? They're literally harmless, literally god damn disabled, a schoolgirl loli can run past them no problem, and beat a few of them singlehandedly... this is absurd.
Apr 28, 2019 12:21 PM
Dec 2017
Ok it's quite obvious that the teacher is dead. The only question now is how she died and where the body. My guess is they're keeping the body in the staff room or in a closet.
Dec 30, 2019 7:02 PM
Jun 2017
Another sad episode T_T
Apr 3, 2020 2:07 PM

Feb 2020
That ending almost made me cry. I feel bad for Miki. And I got myself really attached to Kei throughout the épisode, it's heartbreaking to think of what probably happened to her outside. Poor girl... But I'm glad the show didn't use the usual "fight before being separated" trope. Seeing Kei leaving while still being in good terms with Miki but simply not being able to handle the situation anymore actually makes it all the sadder.
I also feel really bad for the granny, she was such an adorable old woman.
And the tension was once again very well done, I can really see how quickly everything happened.
But to be fair, this episode wasn't as good as the two before it. Miki's backstory was pretty good, but every scene featuring Yuki and co felt wrong. I get that the silly aspect fits Yuki's mindset, but even the other two seemed to have fun, which is weird, considering the context.
But well, let's say that following Yuki's goofiness is the only way for them not to go insane. But it still doesn't make those scenes good. I especially had issues with that little action scene with Kurumi trying to get to Megumi's car. Considering the very dark aspects the show established when it comes to the zombies and Kurumi's history, it just feels weird. And the end with the girls just leaving like that... I thought they couldn't leave school for obvious reasons, what are they even doing ? I hope it'll be explained in the next episode since it will probably show us how they met Miki.
I also hope those weaker scenes were just there to take a breath after all the feels since well, Miki's story definitely isn't a funny one.
But the comedic aspect of the show isn't at all what makes me stay, I hope this won't last too long.
What I find interesting though is how Megumi being dead just keeps being insinuated. She wasn't at all there at some point, and the fact that Kurumi decided to drive her car seems suspicious.
Apr 10, 2020 1:10 PM

Jul 2013
I thought for sure Megu-nee was still alive, but now that everyone pointed out how she teleported into the car, and didn't drive, I think she's dead. Weirdest to me was that she didn't tell Kurumi which car was hers.

Got some yuri vibes from Kei and Miki. Dumb though it was, I can see why Kei would leave. She didn't want to die there.
May 2, 2020 7:25 PM
Mar 2016
That's the sharpest shovel in the world lol. I'm surprised Kurumi made it through those zombies. Sakura seems pretty useless for an adult to be honest.
May 6, 2020 1:16 PM

Mar 2010
Took me some time to realize it was still in flashback mode. Now that I think about it.. if they ever find themselves starving they could eat the dog lolz

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 20, 2021 10:12 AM
Oct 2019
as the show hinted at in an earlier episode, Mi-kun was with another girl, and that girl is almost definitely dead (or at the very least, separated). she's also the one who brought the dog into the group, and they showed the event that led the dog to be afraid of her. but kind of ridiculous that the dog was able to escape like that. and, not gonna, kind of dumb that Mi-kun's friend took off. i guess she couldn't handle it psychologically, and had to leave, even if it likely meant her death

and it looks like the teacher is already dead even in these flashbacks. they split the canned food into thirds for the 3 girls, but not fourths to include the teacher. they drive the teacher's car when it would obviously make more sense for someone with a license to drive. and speaking of the car, we see the 3 girls make their way through the school to get into the car, but not the teacher. the teacher just magically appears in the car with them. i'm thinking the teacher used herself as a diversion to help the 3 stranded girls get off the roof

why do they need to make a food run in the car, when in "present day" they went to the school store and there was still some food in there? that's the only inconsistency i'm seeing

but this show: the willies; i have them

think i'm going to bump this to an 8/10
Oct 27, 2021 4:03 AM

Jun 2016
No wonder Kurumi's so badass, she's a gamer! Still, why couldn't they have gotten the car arranged at night when apparently there's less zombies at school? Or at least do something other than send Kurumi into the zombie-infested lot on her own? Poor girl deserves more respect.

HagePotPotato said:
why do they need to make a food run in the car, when in "present day" they went to the school store and there was still some food in there?

My guess is that they need more complex items than the school store has. I'd hope for them to get better weaponry than a single shovel, but no such thing showed up when Mii was already with them. Maybe fuel, batteries, something to repair the solar panels... they didn't seem to heat the canned food so maybe they needed something to cook on at this point?
Feb 3, 2022 3:00 PM

Jul 2016
Bitch had food and water for a couple more weeks and still leaves because she couldn't take a proper shower smh.

Off-topic: Why does Miki wear sexy lingerie to go to school?
Sep 3, 2022 5:39 PM
May 2022
It was interesting and exciting:3
Oct 6, 2022 1:57 PM
Jan 2017
anime de chad x incel
Apr 30, 2023 10:27 PM

Aug 2019
how they met mii starts
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2023 4:02 AM

Dec 2022
That suicide run to the car looks like a nightmare. Kurumi's mind is tempered as steel to be able to jump right into it without much deliberation.

Shaded Horizon

Oct 16, 2023 8:39 AM

Apr 2013
This time we get Miki's story, guess next episode we will see how they met up outside.
Oct 20, 2023 6:29 AM
Oct 2019
Damn that was depressing Miki backstory.

Idk why but there are more hint that Megu-nee already dead even in the flashback? it just weird how Kurumi that driving the car instead of Megu-nee.

Also didn't saw Megu-nee when they are waiting for the car, and the next scene she already inside the car. WTF
Jan 10, 4:46 PM

Oct 2022
Dont tell me not only Megu-nee but club president is also imaginary as in the car they said "two of them" with so much emphasis
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2015

290 by MrList »»
Jun 21, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2015

381 by MrList »»
Jun 11, 3:52 PM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2015

537 by MrList »»
Jun 10, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2015

511 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 23, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2015

228 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Feb 6, 8:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.