Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 16, 2015 6:09 PM

Nov 2010
The pilot looked so messy and rushed
Classroom full or funny an weird faces didn't help much as well
I'll have to watch the next episode to get a better view of this
Jul 17, 2015 5:02 AM

Jul 2012
absolute garbage. Boring Characters, boring story, poorly explored setting. Not worth wasting my time on.

1/5
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Jul 24, 2015 4:42 PM

Jan 2011
Wasn't as shitty as I expected, but everything about this show just screams generic.
Will watch it when I have nothing else to watch.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jul 26, 2015 5:24 AM

Jul 2009
Nagisa is a pain...and this whole thing it's not something that get my attention, if it was a bit similar to Kiddy Grade I would keep going.
Aug 4, 2015 10:56 PM

Jul 2012
Quite interesting so far and awesome premise. I'm sold.
Sep 11, 2015 9:53 AM

Nov 2011
I really thought something less attractive, however the episode if a little wacky in the narrative, the end result is very enjoyable. Drawings cute and well made; animations and scenes discreet, sympathetic characters at first glance though not stand for absolute originality of character. I await the next episodes for a complete examination.
Sep 27, 2015 4:45 AM

Jul 2014
Eh, why would Nagisa needs to be a transfer student on A-Tec? Unless it's something related to his job, but I don't see why he has to learn all of the class's subjects.
"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous"

PROJECT-ERASER
Oct 1, 2015 9:08 AM

Sep 2013
Nice first ep.
The glasses vice president is already the villain, I can feel it.
Oct 2, 2015 9:14 AM

Sep 2009
What I don't understand is what the transfer student/boss did say to the miners that they let him go in the end o:

Nice episode but I don't really see where this is going and I don't see a good plot coming to be honest but it was certainly entertaining so I will continue for the time being.

Oct 9, 2015 8:54 AM

May 2012
First episode was nothing too special, can't say I like it that much so I'm prob going to watch this quite slowly.
Jan 18, 2016 9:12 AM

Jun 2011
Not many people actually find this enjoyable? I thought it was really good so far. Definitely a huge surprise for me as I expected it to be a generic high school girls only show, talking about the technicalities of motorbikes using foreign langos and spare no explanation. Good to see that it is not the case.

I really like the art, more so the design of the Kiryu dude for some reason. It just "click" with me.

P.S. Seeing you guys talk about possible romance, it could work really well imo, albeit somewhat stereotypical. Shipping clueless main girl x rich arrogant main guy now. XD
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 10, 2017 2:14 AM

Dec 2012
The girl with purple-esque hair and lip stick on her lips in homeroom is cute.
What planet is that?
So they're on Mars.
Dat reveal.

Okay episode.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 19, 2021 2:56 PM

Aug 2017
everything's breaking on their untested ship, how expected. they really didn't plan this mission at all. they made a big deal about having to get there by the end of the day but I'm surprised they actually brought the money. they had 7.5 mil in cash just laying around their workshop? guess that's not really surprising considering the cost breakdown Kiryu-chan gave at the end there.

really though, if they want to shut down ATEC why don't they just shut it down instead of sending him to negotiate with them or whatever he's gonna be doing.
Oct 10, 2021 2:48 PM

Jun 2020
silverwalls said:
well, this wasn't quite what i expected. but it wasn't that bad... at least until that edgelord transfer student came in. god, i already know that i'm going to hate that dude.

I agree. That guy had better get either some character development or a slap in the face. Preferably both tbh. I wouldn't mind if he was an actual authority figure, but how is he so young and managing the R&D division of a multibillion dollar corporation?

Though if someone wasted 15 billion dollars rescuing me, to say I would be pissed is an understatement! It's a grotesque waste of resources that could have given people so much happiness.

Though it must be said that we don't actually know how much 15 billion dollars are worth in 2099 or whatever, 15 billion pounds in 1900 would be 1.87 trillion now, so assuming a similar rate of inflation over the next century that mission cost 120.25 million in 2020 dollars. My employer wasted that on a bomb chamber that wasn't strong enough to put bombs in it ffs and we are just a national concern.

An interplanetary conglomerate probably loses that down the back of the sofa most weeks.

As for giving that money to apprentices to spend on their new aircraft, General Motors blew many multiples of that developing random crap like rotary engines and electric cars that never reached the production line. But all these things trained staff, encouraged innovation, and created new ideas and technologies that could come in handy later. Much like the work of this ATEC group. Large companies and universities DO spend huge amounts of money training the next generation.

All considered It's not actually that unrealistic for an interplanetary conglomerate to give its most gifted students, with appropriate oversight in the form of the teacher and corporate execs, 15 billion 2099 dollars to spend on a fancy space jet.

In conclusion, never underestimate the powers of inflation and corporate vanity projects in determining the plausibility of anime plots :p.
BritishBlitz87Oct 12, 2021 9:19 AM
Old is Gold

"Look, look, we can do spinning shots without wasting our entire budget"
"Did you see? Look, it's all smooth and everything !"
"You're not looking, please, it's SO AWESOME LOOK AT HOW SPINNY IT IS!!!!"

- All anime animators since the invention of CGI.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2015

136 by Assassin2112 »»
Jan 9, 2023 6:11 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

37 by Assassin2112 »»
Jan 8, 2023 9:58 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

64 by Assassin2112 »»
Jan 7, 2023 8:09 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

125 by EsieEyen »»
Jun 9, 2022 7:43 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2015

58 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Nov 10, 2021 2:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.