Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 2, 2015 6:36 PM
May 2015
Sonotoki said:
Curious to see the explanation for Aira being so eager to stop Tsukasa from using the Terminator gun and even going as far as risking getting shot by it - if they do explain at all. Tsukasa should have just used the gun on Marcia from the get-go.

I think she acted because he was stalling. The way the scene kept switching to and from Isla and Marcia attacking the kid gave that impression to me.

I also think its easy to sit there saying that he should have shot her immediately, but he has humanised them already and so it's probably not quite that easy for him to just shoot. He isn't a trained cop or solider.
Shameless plugging a review site I help out with: http://www.almostmainstream.net
May 2, 2015 6:43 PM

Dec 2007
Fizix said:
Seriously dude, we are on episode 5, you're expecting waaaay too much information for where we are in the series and it's fairly obvious that there is going to be some kind of revelation there, the foreshadowing is hardly subtle.

Well i dont think i am expecting much....it just its the main reason that they even NEED to retrieve it in the FIRST place.....as i said...they chould say at least some LIE about why it just as it is.....
[center]If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.
May 2, 2015 6:43 PM

Nov 2012
Fizix said:
I think she acted because he was stalling. The way the scene kept switching to and from Isla and Marcia attacking the kid gave that impression to me.

I also think its easy to sit there saying that he should have shot her immediately, but he has humanised them already and so it's probably not quite that easy for him to just shoot. He isn't a trained cop or solider.
Prior to her act she tried to verbally stop Tsukasa from going further (even though she wasn't in conditions to do anything).
IIRC, according to the green haired man's explanation, the gun was safe to use against androids without posing threats to people around it, but I'm lazy to check.
Tsukasa using the security gun should have been his priority irregardless of that, given that he knows that a wanderer starts to lose their memories and have their memories become pain, more importantly than that, the kid he must keep safe was just besides them which is who should have come as priority for him rather than not terminating the cute woman with the security gun. It shows that they really lack proper training or preparation, an android that can go berseker like that should warrant much more cautioness than just letting a high-school teenager try to handle it, the cops didn't seem that usefull either. How did the kid go through their barricade and followed Tsukasa and co also comes to question.
MomonoMay 2, 2015 6:48 PM
May 2, 2015 6:48 PM

Dec 2014
Fizix said:

1. Surprised they have human rights
They are sentient life forms that have human emotions. It's not a stretch that it would be deemed appropriate that they have rights.

Because it is the most effort the writer can put into to make your viewers to care right? Legalize the shit. You can't disobey the law. All those possible interesting explorations about how the society comes to an collectively consensus that these thing can have the same rights we have is dumped away for feels. And I firmly believe there is a huge gap between "born to be" and "manufactured to be".

Fizix said:

2. Leaving it until the last minute to retrieve them
I don't think tonights events were normal. They said several times that this situation is really rare and they tend to retrieve them before their expiry, someone else threw a spanner in the works. We also don't know how long they were searching for her for either, it could have been for some time.

They said it right from the start it's just one day before they plan to retrieve Marcia. And her expiry time is 1300 the next day when Marcia is stolen(not kidnapped). So these thing is really dangerous once it's pass the date and the service even the authorities doesn't seem to put much caution into it.
raveninthemuddleMay 2, 2015 7:07 PM
May 2, 2015 7:10 PM

Nov 2012
Yeah I don't get why the R security guys don't have the same weapons as the normal team, if said R security team eventually can have authority to retrieve them. Making the other team use regular guns with bullets seem stupid to me if there are weapons to just deactivate them.
Jaywalker.
May 2, 2015 7:16 PM
Apr 2015
Epicenter said:
Yeah I don't get why the R security guys don't have the same weapons as the normal team, if said R security team eventually can have authority to retrieve them. Making the other team use regular guns with bullets seem stupid to me if there are weapons to just deactivate them.

Agreed. Much less liability too, since they won't have to worry about accidentally injuring or killing bystanders.

Also, for the deactivation virus itself - they could just use a code that hits 'Pause' or 'Hibernate/Sleep' instead of 'Permanently Delete All' haha
May 2, 2015 7:26 PM

Sep 2007
Thought it will be good show after first episode but this setting makes absolutely 0 sense. Too bad.
May 2, 2015 7:29 PM

May 2015
I went ahead and made an account just so I could vent about this episode which for me may have ruined the whole anime for me. First of all as many others have said in this forum what is up with the little kid? Not only does he manage to stalk Isla and Tsukasa on foot while they are in a car but he then ninjas his way past a professional security team. Secondly, pull the dam trigger you useles idiot!!! You tried to handle the situation without violence and it didn't work. The giftia is now poorly attempting to kill the child so pull the trigger to stop it as it's your responsibility to do so. I said poorly because since her limiter is gone and she could easily lift a car you would think snapping a child's neck would be nothing. Also why is Aisla so insistent that it is her job to stop the giftia? They just previously explained to Tsukasa that as the spotter it is his responsibility to stop the rampaging giftia. Lastly there is the flashback. Now yes the security team did seam to go overboard in their response but at the same time who's to say if they didn't show up that Michiru and Kazuki wouldn't possibly be dead right now. The first episode was fantastic but sadly as each episode goes by I become less interested in this story. I just thought of something else.so Tsukasa is standing there struggling with haveing to use that special gun that will wipe the giftia's mind clean. Yet what will they do to her if she was retrieved peacefully? Essentially the same thing. He can't decide to kill her just so he can kill her at a later time. Also I think using the excuse he wanted to give her and the boy a chance to properly say goodbye should be thrown out based on her current actions.
DimsheepMay 2, 2015 7:45 PM

May 2, 2015 8:29 PM

Jan 2011
oh man getting worried now with the amount of flaws if we want to go about it logically are adding up.

only thing i couldn't look pass for now is how the hell Souta ended up there

Shit just better turn into the terminator if their able to gain such strength you would think the government would be using them for war or something seeing how damn dangerous they can be
May 2, 2015 8:32 PM

Oct 2011
INTENSE FEELS T______T
May 2, 2015 8:56 PM

Apr 2013
Holy wild tonal shift, Batman! This episode felt like a completely different show. That's why it's important to build your atmosphere and tone instead of just suddenly shifting. And how the hell did the kid find Marcia, anyway? He'd either have to have been following them on foot (impossible) or somehow listening in on something in order to find her location (also impossible.)
May 2, 2015 9:25 PM
Jul 2018
I find the episode entertaining and good, and for me its kind of understandable what's going on, and I have a couple of theories in the show since its basically a anime original. Which, I think it'll be either dark or just simplistic.
May 2, 2015 9:37 PM

Feb 2013
Flawfinder said:
I swear you could replace the Giftias with dogs and there wouldn't be any major difference to the story at all. And that's why even when the shit goes down, Plastic Memories doesn't do a thing for me.

Pretty much this line ad. infinitum
May 2, 2015 9:57 PM

Aug 2013
Episode quite dramatic, but I think that in several clichés points left to be desired, as the boy follow the team so easily in a place that was not allowed to enter, and the protagonist's approach that made me angry at some moments like when he was insensitive to Michiru, and the complete lack of his preparation to perform the work, I hope the character grow after this episode ..
May 2, 2015 10:05 PM

Oct 2014
AaaaaaKun said:
Really? REALLY? YOU DON'T INSTALL GPS IN THESE THING BECAUSE YOU THINK THEY ARE HUMAN? AND IT'S ALREADY LEGALIZED!? Wow, at least some other shows with similar concept spend a little time showing how the android just like a human having emotion and unique personality to get your viewers to sympathize with them, but skip all that we only need moe character design everything will make sense. Again, is this the same guy who wrote many sci-fi VNs? And btw, just thinking the legal implication of the idea of "android having human rights" is really interesting, but I don't think the show has the mental capacity to handle this kind of exploration, thus it is stupid, stupid and stupid.

this.... plastic memories so far is becoming the worst anime i've ever seen, if not already at that title....
May 2, 2015 10:09 PM

Feb 2013
NintensityCrowds said:
AaaaaaKun said:
Really? REALLY? YOU DON'T INSTALL GPS IN THESE THING BECAUSE YOU THINK THEY ARE HUMAN? AND IT'S ALREADY LEGALIZED!? Wow, at least some other shows with similar concept spend a little time showing how the android just like a human having emotion and unique personality to get your viewers to sympathize with them, but skip all that we only need moe character design everything will make sense. Again, is this the same guy who wrote many sci-fi VNs? And btw, just thinking the legal implication of the idea of "android having human rights" is really interesting, but I don't think the show has the mental capacity to handle this kind of exploration, thus it is stupid, stupid and stupid.

this.... plastic memories so far is becoming the worst anime i've ever seen, if not already at that title....

It`s just the script writing. Everything else is being executed pretty well in terms of the direction team and the animators.
May 2, 2015 10:11 PM

Oct 2012
I think a lot of people are forgetting about Tsukasa's actual personality and reason for being in the business and instead, projecting how they want him to be to use as a complaint.
Tsukasa may not know of everything about the company because he was pushed into it. But the scene at 18:28 with him helping Isla walk out of the tunnel proved that he's not a dense idiot. In fact, that scene made the whole episode for me.
He is a very sympathetic person. Maybe safety wasn't his number one subconscious concern when deciding whether or not to fire the gun, judging by the flashback he got in the moment.
May 2, 2015 10:12 PM

Jul 2011
The atrocious writing and execution freakin' hurts me to watch...

HybridMBL said:
Plastic Memories turned into Psycho Pass
May 2, 2015 10:12 PM

Apr 2013
That took a drastic and intense turn. Another superb episode, really liking the concepts and back stories introduced into the show. dAMN Souta.
May 2, 2015 10:16 PM

Feb 2015
I wasn't expecting such violence, but I'm liking where the show is going. In other note, I hope Tsukasa didn't shoot Isla by accident, we will see next week.
May 2, 2015 10:24 PM
Mar 2014
Doubt that Isla has been wiped. Likely just for suspense and she fell right before getting in range of the shot.
May 2, 2015 10:28 PM

Oct 2014
Scherezade said:
NintensityCrowds said:

It`s just the script writing. Everything else is being executed pretty well in terms of the direction team and the animators.

yeah of course. but the script is so bad, it has tainted what could have been a very insightful and logical series. the script doesn't explain anything, and when it does explain something it breaks logic. this is an anime set in the future, a future akin to ours, you can't just break the laws of robotics without proper explanation as to why. and to the people who say they will explain it in future episodes, that's no excuse to be calm about it because THEY DON'T EVEN GIVE INFORMATION ABOUT THE WORLD, THE CITY, OR ANYTHING THAT GIVES US PERSPECTIVE OF HOW FAR IN THE FUTURE WE ARE! five episodes in, and all i know about this world is that these robots exist. i don't know the name of the city, i don't know how the society trives outside of the robots having human partners, i don't even know what year it is, they didn't give us a year where this show takes place in. there is so much wrong with this anime....
May 2, 2015 10:46 PM

Feb 2012
Okay, I agree with the previous comments... A lot of plot holes. So many safety concerns of these giftias that should deem them unsafe for public use, as well as the company's manner of retrieving them. If there is even a hint of 1% of the Giftias being dangerous to humans (particularly them becoming wanderers), they shouldn't be at all manufactured, much more released to the public.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
May 2, 2015 11:06 PM

Mar 2013
This show's fishing so hard for drama that the plot's just fell apart around it.

I really don't get how giftias were approved to be sold to the public, at least not in their current capacity. If they're this dangerous to people if they aren't shut off, why are you refusing to shut them off unless their owners sign an agreement to have them taken away? If fixing them at the production stage is an impossibility then surely this agreement should've happened at the start, saying that if you're agreeing to take charge of such a dangerous creation in the first place then you also have to agree to take responsibility if it isn't dealt with when its very specific lifetime has run out. Holding people that don't give up their giftias criminally liable for all damage and death would definitely make people think more and have more of this drama they're so thirsty for than just "but I'll be sad if little Susan isn't cleaning my windows and fluffing my cushions!". It would've made for a much more interesting story in other capacities too, since the tsundere would've both lost her father and been persecuted for the assault he committed.

And then there's that whole "robots have human rights" thing... You're selling giftias as objects to help around the house whose fate is up to their owners yet still giving them rights? You do realise that makes them slaves, right? That entire concept is ridiculous.
May 2, 2015 11:06 PM

Aug 2014
THAT Dominator ripoff. Even the screenplay, the SCREENPLAY.
May 2, 2015 11:11 PM

Dec 2013
Red_Tuesday said:
That was... bad. Full of ass pulls (why the fuck would Souta go there? HOW did he get there? Why did the black market retriever just leave Souta to give a witness statement about him coming there? Why did the girl go into walker mode like 18 hours before the retrieval time? WHY would they set retrieval time for Giftias RIGHT AT THE END of their sanity, and not leave a buffer zone of at least a week?)

And the path this story took with the consequence of Giftia sentience is a bit cheesy, was hoping for something more well-developed.

This episode cost Plastic Memories 2 points. Cheap, lazy, trite.

And I bet Isla just took that bullet at the end. I see it now "oh we accidentally grazed Isla with a memory erasing bullet, it wasn't a clean enough hit to destroy ALL her memories so we just conveniently extended her life span and got rid of some not very important memories"

This.

Just. This.

Also Plastic Memories trying to be like Psycho-Pass.
May 2, 2015 11:12 PM
Dec 2013
Hey guys, I'm going to pull a retarded opinion out of my ass based on assumptions that I've made on a show that is only five episodes through. I'm just gonna pretend that all thirteen are out and I know exactly how everything is, and then complain about that made up scenario that I have in my head.

Jesus man, you people are insatiable.
May 2, 2015 11:36 PM

Mar 2015
Wow, I never saw that coming. Now my expectations for this anime changed...
May 2, 2015 11:52 PM
May 2012
This anime is so bad it makes me laugh. It's not just the writing that sucks, everything in this show screams generic and overused tropes, some things don't even make any sense, and on the top of it, the animation REALLY doesn't make up for all that.
May 3, 2015 12:27 AM

Jan 2013
They really failed to explain the nature of wanders in the previous episodes. They didn't mention their super human strength and agility or how violent they become. Also, making it look like Isla got shot. This anime doesn't have what it takes to go in that direction.
May 3, 2015 12:54 AM
Aug 2011
Omg are we like zombies now?
Damn it I just wanted this show to be about Isla doing cute things.

HybridMBL said:
Plastic Memories turned into Psycho Pass

it turned into Psycho Pass 2 which is undoubtedly the worst of all Psycho Passes
standMay 3, 2015 1:01 AM
May 3, 2015 1:28 AM

Jul 2013
AaaaaaKun said:

I have a lot of problem with this show's plot but imo installing GPS on these things would be like asking why we haven't installed a better GPS on air planes. That implies A LOT of factors:

- budget limitation
- technology limitation
- Giftias becoming wanderers is as rare as a plane crashing. In other words among the thousands or maybe tens thousands Giftias there would only be 1 or 2 major cases. The branch that our protagonists are working for hasn't had a case in THREE years.

Plus in the hypothetical future where we'll have robots as refined as a human being, would you really put it against some of us to grant them just as much right as a human? imo this scenario is perfectly possible as much as there will be supporters and detractors of this idea.
May 3, 2015 1:37 AM

Nov 2012
WTF, seriously, I mean not that bad, but what the hell happened at the end... Is there anything going on with all the anime writers? Why most animes lately have a good character dying or almost dying?
May 3, 2015 1:45 AM

Nov 2013
I want it to be good, I really do, but this anime just really isn't good
May 3, 2015 2:00 AM

Jun 2013
Nice dominator, hope he didnt shoot Isla on accident
May 3, 2015 2:21 AM

Dec 2014
MoeGod said:

I have a lot of problem with this show's plot but imo installing GPS on these things would be like asking why we haven't installed a better GPS on air planes. That implies A LOT of factors:

- budget limitation
- technology limitation
- Giftias becoming wanderers is as rare as a plane crashing. In other words among the thousands or maybe tens thousands Giftias there would only be 1 or 2 major cases. The branch that our protagonists are working for hasn't had a case in THREE years.

Plus in the hypothetical future where we'll have robots as refined as a human being, would you really put it against some of us to grant them just as much right as a human? imo this scenario is perfectly possible as much as there will be supporters and detractors of this idea.

And after a plane crashes even though the possibility of events happening again is statistically low, they don't do anything to improve flight safety, I guess human lives really means nothing. Just like that of the black market dealer. This is not an excuse, this is just lazy writing. Why not just have the wanderer (just like the name implied) slowly degrade into an empty husk imitate the conditions of someone who have dementia? Why the need of some turn into berserker just for the sake of drama? What's the point of having all these private security nonsense and pointless action scene in an anime that totally doesn't need one? And btw if these events are really rare as the show suggested then how the hell can a private security firm can still in business even though its main income comes from dealing with rouge androids.

Yes, I will. Because there's a lot of area including basic rights, idealogy and a whole bunch of fields that we don't know what it will do to our soicety and the economy if we just give them the power we enjoy just because they have shitty moe design. It's a quantuam leap in human develop and it can't just brush the effect way like it's nothing but a tool for drama. It's a simple question of why they deserve to have the same human rights we have now? Do they really want it like those in the Animatrix or we homo sapiens just give them as a gift for no reason? And so what, the law is passed, the debate is over, how it was passed in the first place is not interesting for someone I guess. But that's just technical, something you can have a conversation elsewhere, I mostly dislike it because it's a cheap plot device to humanize and victimize these robots, besides the obvisously masculine design of the security team and the black market dealer as the bad guys, and not to mention every giftias we see now is either a woman or a child, manuipative enough huh? I guess you won't that easily sympathize with a "Nicolas Cage" or a "George Bush". But this anime just take one step beyond to actually tell the viewers you are "legally obligated" to respect these screws and bolts as a human being and everyone who don't is a horrible human beings doesn't deserve to receive even the most basic medical attention, fuck this anti-human anime (just kidding).
raveninthemuddleMay 3, 2015 2:35 AM
May 3, 2015 2:22 AM

Mar 2014
acrimonious said:
So the way that was set up at the end I'm guessing

If that is the case then that idiot deserve a kick in the nuts
May 3, 2015 3:08 AM

May 2012
Plastic Memories gone Psycho-Pass.

1.) That black market retriever was soooo inconspicuous.
2.) Souta didn't even notice how inconspicuous that guy was.
3.) How the hell did Souta get into the closed off district?
4.) Why the hell would he even go there in the first place?
5.) Why would Isla suddenly charge in like that, knowing that Tsukasa was about to shoot his "dominator"?

OMG UGH I have no idea what's going on in the brains of the people in this anime. Are they retarded?
May 3, 2015 3:09 AM
Nov 2014
Damn cliffhanger, great episode tbh. ( that bitch was crazy though )

The only thing that was weird was Souta arriving into the crime scene.
May 3, 2015 3:22 AM

Nov 2007
Oh my goodness, this series is set in Singapore lol
https://www.facebook.com/julia.laurant/posts/10206272135062906
Time for the cosplayers in my country to get busy. :P
May 3, 2015 3:27 AM

Apr 2015
It is impossible for Tsukasa to shoot it to Isla (well if he does the anime practically ends, no?). There is still something I don't get about the anime. I mean, why produce an android that is so.. frighteningly powerful when he loses control? I smell something not right here. ._.
May 3, 2015 3:30 AM

Aug 2014
holy crap.... that was intense
May 3, 2015 4:03 AM

Nov 2014
This episode was so tense with the tragedy incident and tragedy history. So far, it has moved the plot to an agressive development. What will happen to Isla in the next episode.
May 3, 2015 4:10 AM

Feb 2008
Blue on blue?

A rather intense episode indeed.
May 3, 2015 4:45 AM

Apr 2012
I want to know what happens next
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
May 3, 2015 5:04 AM

Jul 2013
AaaaaaKun said:
And after a plane crashes even though the possibility of events happening again is statistically low, they don't do anything to improve flight safety, I guess human lives really means nothing. Just like that of the black market dealer. This is not an excuse, this is just lazy writing. Why not just have the wanderer (just like the name implied) slowly degrade into an empty husk imitate the conditions of someone who have dementia? Why the need of some turn into berserker just for the sake of drama? What's the point of having all these private security nonsense and pointless action scene in an anime that totally doesn't need one? And btw if these events are really rare as the show suggested then how the hell can a private security firm can still in business even though its main income comes from dealing with rouge androids.

Yes, I will. Because there's a lot of area including basic rights, idealogy and a whole bunch of fields that we don't know what it will do to our soicety and the economy if we just give them the power we enjoy just because they have shitty moe design. It's a quantuam leap in human develop and it can't just brush the effect way like it's nothing but a tool for drama. It's a simple question of why they deserve to have the same human rights we have now? Do they really want it like those in the Animatrix or we homo sapiens just give them as a gift for no reason? And so what, the law is passed, the debate is over, how it was passed in the first place is not interesting for someone I guess. But that's just technical, something you can have a conversation elsewhere, I mostly dislike it because it's a cheap plot device to humanize and victimize these robots, besides the obvisously masculine design of the security team and the black market dealer as the bad guys, and not to mention every giftias we see now is either a woman or a child, manuipative enough huh? I guess you won't that easily sympathize with a "Nicolas Cage" or a "George Bush". But this anime just take one step beyond to actually tell the viewers you are "legally obligated" to respect these screws and bolts as a human being and everyone who don't is a horrible human beings doesn't deserve to receive even the most basic medical attention, fuck this anti-human anime (just kidding).

It's not that human lives mean nothing but the implementation of such system may be more difficult than we imagine (just like the plane GPS system). They also never mentioned that this security firm was exclusively dealing with Giftias. It makes more sense that they are just like your any security firm except they have a contract with the company that produced Giftias, it's impossible that they only deal with them.

Since you have watched Animatrix then you'd also know that the robots there went through several wars and demonstrations to be acknowledged as the same with humans. Well, I very much doubt there was such thing in this anime's history. I think it's more likely that these laws protecting Giftia's rights were passed in conjunction with laws that protect the privacy of their owners. While we can't really comprehend just how much Giftias has been incorporated into human lives in this anime's universe, it's clear that to many people Giftias are more than just machines. For some it's a replacement for their family members and it could be that these people are the ones pushing for those laws. Whether you are in favor of keeping Giftias as strictly machines, the opposite opinion will definitely be present.

Obviously for story-telling purpose it's always the weak and the meek (i.e. women and child) who are chosen to be the victim (ehm Clannad, Angel Beats, Ano Hana, Shigatsu). Would people be crying as much if it was the guys who died in those anime? maybe, but I doubt the impact would be as strong. Plus there was Michiru's dad and I'm pretty sure the Giftia on the 1st episode was a dude, although he was rather effeminate.
May 3, 2015 7:07 AM

Dec 2014
acrimonious said:
So the way that was set up at the end I'm guessing

Anyone get the significance of the whiteboard before the credits?

If you look, there was no white dot placed next to Isla's name unlike the others. So it infers something happened to her I think.
May 3, 2015 7:16 AM

Sep 2014
Finally the Anime gets interesting again. Really liked this episode. Wanderers are OP lol. But yeah, the cliffhanger ending was lelish. Let's see what happens next. I think Tsukasa accidentally hit Isla with the gun.
May 3, 2015 7:29 AM
Feb 2014
I'm kind of surprised of this episode. It actually felt like watching Psycho-Pass. I mean, even their weapons resembled the Dominator and had moreover the same sound?! :-D

Although, I like the episode and it's my favorite until now, the severe plot holes were irritating. So, how did Souta found out the location of the Terminal Service? How did he get there? And the worst thing: How did he force his way through the R-Security?

Nevertheless, a great episode. Even without Soutas appearance, it would have been totally badass :-)

Edit: I see that everyone shares the same opinion. It would be funny to rewatch the episode with the music and sounds of Psycho-Pass.
cliff25May 3, 2015 7:49 AM
May 3, 2015 7:46 AM

May 2013
Marcia became a Wanderer. Rough for them especially for Souta. Mad giftias look badass. They should change this show for an action one.
I got the Psycho-Pass vibe when I saw Tsukasa fire that taser-like thing. Hahaha! And it looks like it kinda hit Isla. Well, we'll see in the next episode. Btw, nice cliffhanger.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Tendou-kun - May 22, 2015

222 by Penguinu »»
May 23, 3:18 AM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

548 by mpgodjr »»
May 15, 9:07 AM

» Are they really Android?

Animo_san - Apr 13

0 by Animo_san »»
Apr 13, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2015

533 by Moonlit_whisper1 »»
Mar 22, 12:13 PM

» Plastic memories

Golden__Darkness - May 16, 2015

8 by Shinetizinho »»
Jan 13, 6:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.