Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (33) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Dec 13, 2014 8:16 PM

Mar 2013
CookingPriest said:
Lol RIn yet again has more monologues than the damn main character of the show now, I give up, ufo. Keep dumbing SHirou down...I give up.

But this scenario is told from Rin's perspective/Rin is the heroine of this scenario. So it makes sense for her to have more monologues. (All my info comes from the Type-Moon wiki.)
fateoffate said:
Shinji's new friend is so patient. I would already smack Shinji with my fist.

Also, now we need to update the bad end thread.

Might have been interesting to see that in the anime. Though it's kinda morbid.

I just have a few questions. First, how did Shiro's skill level skyrocket the way it did? I mean, I know there's an explanation for why he could summon the blades, but he was suddenly on Kuzuki's level (Kuzuki, who is/was a trained assassin and had his skills enhanced with magic) with only a little bit of swordsmanship training from Saber...
How did Saber heal so quickly? I mean, Kuzuki got her in the back of the neck, in the gut, disabled her left arm... I know she has some healing abilities and all, but she was able to wield her sword with both hands right before Kuzuki and Caster retreated...

I bet some people are happy to see that they didn't cut the monologue about the swords after all. It just got moved to the following episode.
Dec 13, 2014 8:21 PM

May 2014
^ Kuzuki threw punches expecting Shirou to be unarmed, Shirou caught him off guard just like Kuzuki did Saber. If Kuzuki had reengaged on Shirou, said redhead would fare rather badly. It's a good thing Saber showed up.

It was strange that Saber was 100% healed, but Servants can naturally heal using mana. In the VN she came back still damaged.

Edit* How tracing works
WrongPriestDec 13, 2014 8:25 PM
Dec 13, 2014 8:22 PM

Oct 2014
hawk222 said:

I just have a few questions. First, how did Shiro's skill level skyrocket the way it did? I mean, I know there's an explanation for why he could summon the blades, but he was suddenly on Kuzuki's level (Kuzuki, who is/was a trained assassin and had his skills enhanced with magic) with only a little bit of swordsmanship training from Saber...
How did Saber heal so quickly? I mean, Kuzuki got her in the back of the neck, in the gut, disabled her left arm... I know she has some healing abilities and all, but she was able to wield her sword with both hands right before Kuzuki and Caster retreated...

I bet some people are happy to see that they didn't cut the monologue about the swords after all. It just got moved to the following episode.

About Shirou:
Dec 13, 2014 8:23 PM

Oct 2014
hawk222 said:
CookingPriest said:
Lol RIn yet again has more monologues than the damn main character of the show now, I give up, ufo. Keep dumbing SHirou down...I give up.

But this scenario is told from Rin's perspective/Rin is the heroine of this scenario. So it makes sense for her to have more monologues. (All my info comes from the Type-Moon wiki.)
fateoffate said:

You're in Shirou's head in every scenario in the visual novel so you get a ton of monologues from Shriou explaining all the fine details.

Why is skill level goes up should be explained later on. Saber wasn't fully healed in the VN not sure why they healed her so quick here.
Dec 13, 2014 8:27 PM

Oct 2010
hawk222 said:
CookingPriest said:

fateoffate said:

Shirou's skill didn't skyrocket perse. It was a combination of the training he has been doing with Saber (aswell as him being a hard worker and being fairly fit in his own right), emulating Archer's fighting style, as well Kizuki simply not expecting anything like this coming from Shirou and being somewhat blindsided.

As for Saber I would say she had plenty of time to use her mana reserves to heal herself while Shirou was holding off Kizuki. I don't think she was 100% healed, simply that she healed what she needed in order to counterattack.
Dec 13, 2014 8:32 PM

Oct 2013
Saber got rekt, And the dream sequence at the start is awesome.
Dec 13, 2014 8:40 PM

Dec 2013
Wow, great ep. I got sucked into the 2d world. It's been long since it happened before. Maybe that's because I'm watching it at 5AM but still a good ep.
Dec 13, 2014 8:44 PM

Jun 2014
Hey that MC guy did something pretty cool and useful for once! WOW!
That teacher ass kicking though! damn. poor saber, totally was NOT expecting that.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Dec 13, 2014 8:52 PM

Dec 2013
This is GODLIKE
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Dec 13, 2014 8:58 PM

May 2012
Rebelhero said:
That teacher ass kicking though! damn. poor saber, totally was NOT expecting that.

Didn't he take a hit for tohsaka, pretty much saving her life, a while back? Didn't he put up a fight against rider? Do people just ignore these things?
Dec 13, 2014 8:59 PM

Mar 2012
TheIMF said:
Fuck this anime and fuck the main characters in particular. I am so done with the slow boiling shit show of a plot and its nonsensical development. Rin Tohsaka is up there with the worst protagonist I can think of, not because she is incompetent, but because she is competent but chooses not to be, or rather, because she isn't allowed to be. The writers insist on playing this tsundere addled romantic subplot for all its worth, to the point it has turned her into a complete idiot that has abandoned rationality and basic strategy in favour of playing nice with her love interest, who for some reason is like black hole for reasonable thoughts. At least Archer called her out on that shit this episode.

Never mind the fact that we've been fed the same bullshit excuse why she hasn't simply taken Emiya out of the Holy Grail War for, I dunno, at least four episodes before the writers made it so abundantly clear these two were going to be allies, we still have to deal with Rin being a complete fuckwit that for some reasons sees fit to leave her Servant at home like he's a pet instead of her primary means of survival in a clandestine mage war that could claim her life at any minute, now Emiya pulled a typical shōnen power up that conveniently allowed him to fight off a mage that rekt Saber.

Really, fuck this anime. fate/zero shits on it from biblical heights. It's not even funny how terrible this is by comparison. I don't know what I was expecting, considering the high school setting and knowing that fate/stay had a bad reputation long before I got into either anime.

I'm pretty much fed up with this. I'd drop it if the first half wasn't nearly over. I'm going to need the 3 month gap to get over my disappointment.

I am glad to hear your intent was not to be hostile; it definitely came off that way. It's fine if you don't like the show, but to respond to your criticism of it...

The 2006 anime FSN has a bad rep (for good reason). But if you like FZ... recall the one Rin-centered episode. That one episode captured her character better than the entire 2006 anime. Her father put being a mage ahead of being a father, and she grew up with those values... but she's got a good heart, and that's part of her nature. In FZ, she went out of her way, risking her life to save a friend. She often talks big, about what it means to be a mage, about cold strategy. That's the view she was brought up with and it's advantageous in a lot of ways. But she's also a person who cares about her friends and people in general. And that's *more important to her* than being the ideal mage or winning the grail. Based on your comments it seems that UBW has been successful at demonstrating that. She is not making "incompetent" choices; she is making value judgements. They would only be unreasonable if her primary value was winning the war.

Also note that while Archer is "calling her out on her shit," well... Yes, he is framing his actions in terms of cold logic and all, but don't you think he might have some sort of agenda? (You know, agendas, those things that FZ was chock full of?) Think about his apparently pressing need to share his philosophy with Shirou before attacking him. (I mean, if he just wanted a master eliminated, he could've just let Caster blast Shirou, right?) Think about how bitchy he seemed when he arrived at the school after the Rider incident. You *could* chalk it up to being frustrated with Rin's tactical approach to this grail war... but is it reasonable that he should be so hostile to Rin's choice of ally?

One thing I'm really liking about this adaptation is that none of the details are by mistake... In FZ, you get to see a lot of the character motivations from the get-go. In FSN, there is much you just don't know about -- there is much you only find out about on a particular route in the visual novel.

As far as the power up... I can see how it came across as typical. And I suppose, in this one instance, it is. But don't worry, the circumstances surrounding it are not. If you keep watching, expect the shonen theme of the power of determination to be addressed, in a much darker way than you might think.

I don't know if you will like the rest of the series or not, but I do hope in the end you can appreciate it for what it is. :)
Dec 13, 2014 9:03 PM

Apr 2010
Kamipriest said:
Rebelhero said:

Didn't he take a hit for tohsaka, pretty much saving her life, a while back? Didn't he put up a fight against rider? Do people just ignore these things?

Yes.
Dec 13, 2014 9:12 PM

Aug 2010
Kuzuki just gave Saber an ass whoopin.

Liked the Gil scene. Shinji, Gil doesn't give two shits about you.
Dec 13, 2014 9:15 PM

Oct 2014
All this Rin bashing for not being who she is supposed to be would have been solved if they had Shriou's 1 liner about How she kills her true self every time she acts like a magus. Some people don't seem to be getting the point of her character.
Dec 13, 2014 9:18 PM

Oct 2014
Most criticism for this F/sn adaption stems from people having prejudice due to expecting F/Z 2 (which both ufotable, as well as Nasu said it's NOT) or being "totally sure it will be totally the same as the DEEN anime".

There are still people saying that everything until now is "exactly the same" as the DEEN anime, which is a highlight by itself. I have never seen people twisting their minds like that.

It's almost like some people's thought pattern is the same as Gae Bolg: The goal is already given as "F/sn must be shit". The reasons for that are only thought about after having already made the resolution, i.e. they don't care what F/sn will be like, because they WANT F/sn to be BAD (also known as "self-fulfilling prophecy").

Now, I am not saying everyone criticising F/sn has invalid reasons, but denying the existence of such people with pre-conceptions would be naive. I actually would LIKE to see a good criticism of a person who didn't like it, but please do NOT base such a criticism on comparisons to Fate/Zero, because it has been shown time and time again, that those comparisons are invalid due to several reasons, like comparing the whole of F/Z to a not even yet half-finished F/sn - it just does not work.

Also if you are a person that likes to be spon-fed any information, then you should drop this now, because you have to "read between the lines", to, for example, understand why Kuzuki told Caster to retreat this episode and that knowledge can be gained purely through this episode itself. You don't even need any "side material" or "source material knowledge" for this, you just need to pay attention to what is happening, see what the camera is showing (close-ups, etc.) and what the characters are saying.
Dec 13, 2014 9:20 PM

Dec 2013
Kamipriest said:
Rebelhero said:

Yeah, i swear people just ignore everything he's done so far...He's an awesome MC if u ask me, better than most shounen MCs
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Dec 13, 2014 9:20 PM

Apr 2014
nocorras said:
All this Rin bashing for not being who she is supposed to be would have been solved if they had Shriou's 1 liner about How she kills her true self every time she acts like a magus. A lot of people don't seem to be getting the point of her character.

A lot of people are taking Rin's contradiction at face value and thinking it's some characterization oversight even though that contradiction is the very point. It's like they don't know that there are people out there in the real world who try to take on a different persona than the one they truly have.
Dec 13, 2014 9:26 PM
Sep 2009
For all who say that Fate/Stay Night is terrbile, I will just put these questions like this:

If Fate/Stay Night was so bad, then please explain why:

1. It is rated as one of the best visual novel of all time?

2. It is so famous that Type-Moon can milk it for fcking ten years with numerous spin-offs?

3. Gen Uborushi (writer of Fate/Zero) loved it so much that he went and wrote Fate/Zero in collaboration with Nasu?
Dec 13, 2014 9:36 PM

Apr 2014
Grey-Zone said:
Most criticism for this F/sn adaption stems from people having prejudice due to expecting F/Z 2 (which both ufotable, as well as Nasu said it's NOT) or being "totally sure it will be totally the same as the DEEN anime".

There are still people saying that everything until now is "exactly the same" as the DEEN anime, which is a highlight by itself. I have never seen people twisting their minds like that.

It's almost like some people's thought pattern is the same as Gae Bolg: The goal is already given as "F/sn must be shit". The reasons for that are only thought about after having already made the resolution, i.e. they don't care what F/sn will be like, because they WANT F/sn to be BAD (also known as "self-fulfilling prophecy").

Now, I am not saying everyone criticising F/sn has invalid reasons, but denying the existence of such people with pre-conceptions would be naive. I actually would LIKE to see a good criticism of a person who didn't like it, but please do NOT base such a criticism on comparisons to Fate/Zero, because it has been shown time and time again, that those comparisons are invalid due to several reasons, like comparing the whole of F/Z to a not even yet half-finished F/sn - it just does not work.

Also if you are a person that likes to be spon-fed any information, then you should drop this now, because you have to "read between the lines", to, for example, understand why Kuzuki told Caster to retreat this episode and that knowledge can be gained purely through this episode itself. You don't even need any "side material" or "source material knowledge" for this, you just need to pay attention to what is happening, see what the camera is showing (close-ups, etc.) and what the characters are saying.

It was pretty clear that Kuzuki was taken by surprise by Shirou and it can be implied that he was being cautious since Shirou pulled out some swords out of nowhere and was able to counter and wound his hands. On top of that, Saber was on the counterattack so he lost his element of surprise (mentioned by Rin). Saber almost killed him too and was prepared for his attacks, so he became caught in a disadvantageous situation. Caster had to bail him out, and she can't adequately fight another servant if she has to protect her master the entire time. If the fight continued with her carrying her master as baggage, who knows what Saber could have countered against them with? It would have been a shame if Caster (carrying her master) got hit with an attack similar to the one that Archer used against her.
Dec 13, 2014 9:37 PM

Nov 2011
Why are people so quick to compare this anime to orginal F/SN and F/Z? Isn't it fine just to watch this anime and appreciate that it is good without having to say that you liked F/Z better?

Also, can't people let go of the original F/SN Shiro? Unlimited Blade works Shiro is VERY different from orginal F/SN Shiro. People seem to over judge all of Shiro's actions just because they didn't like the Shiro in original F/SN. Shiro hasn't done anything that bad in this Anime and people are already trying to find ways to hate him.

And why are people hating on Rin? What has she done wrong? True, she could go complete villain and do immoral things to win but why do people think she is under performing as a character? Just because she isn't a Kiritsugu and does anything to win? Some people have morals you know.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Dec 13, 2014 9:42 PM

May 2014
^ Usually I'd agree with you but currently I've seen about 3 people tops with those sentiments this episode around.

So I think they're starting to wise up.
Dec 13, 2014 9:47 PM

Jan 2014
nocorras said:
All this Rin bashing for not being who she is supposed to be would have been solved if they had Shriou's 1 liner about How she kills her true self every time she acts like a magus. Some people don't seem to be getting the point of her character.

I'm pretty sure they will deliver that line at some point, preferably a more romantic occasion.
Dec 13, 2014 9:49 PM

Mar 2013
Veldril said:
For all who say that Fate/Stay Night is terrbile, I will just put these questions like this:

It's a porno game, so it's not exactly in good company, nor is that statement saying much.

Veldril said:
2. It is so famous that Type-Moon can milk it for fcking ten years with numerous spin-offs?

a) they milk other stuff too.
b) the spinoffs are better, hence why there's so many.

Veldril said:
3. Gen Uborushi (writer of Fate/Zero) loved it so much that he went and wrote Fate/Zero in collaboration with Nasu?

Gen Urobuchi's seal of approval is not a guarantee of quality, seeing as he's supervising the scripts for second season of Psycho Pass, which is shit.
Dec 13, 2014 9:53 PM

Oct 2014
Yes, the reason why F/sn is bad is because it is a "Hentai Shounen". That phrase makes so much sense.
Dec 13, 2014 10:02 PM

May 2012
fst said:
Veldril said:

It's a porno game, so it's not exactly in good company, nor is that statement saying much.

Veldril said:

Veldril said:

Gen Urobuchi's seal of approval is not a guarantee of quality, seeing as he's supervising the scripts for second season of Psycho Pass, which is shit.

If FSN is a porno game does that mean Game of thrones is a porn show?
Is any movie from made by Hollywood that has a sex scene in it considered a porn?

At least come up with better arguments than played out assumptions, and self entitled opinions.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
Dec 13, 2014 10:05 PM

Oct 2014
Kamipriest said:
Is any movie from made by Hollywood that has a sex scene in it considered a porn?

At least come up with better arguments than played out assumptions, and self entitled opinions.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”

You just don't understand. Every part of F/sn that is not a hentai-elemnt is a shounen-element instead! Hence: "Hentai Shounen".
Dec 13, 2014 10:09 PM

Jul 2014
Well, overall that was a good episode.

Caster+Kuzuki VS Saber+Shirou.

Mod Edit: No name spoilers
TyrelDec 14, 2014 12:37 AM
Dec 13, 2014 10:10 PM

Mar 2013
Kamipriest said:

eroge =/= film with sex scene in it.

eroge is a much more limited genre. There are many good films that have sex scenes in them. There aren't very many good eroge, and even fewer good eroge adaptations.
Dec 13, 2014 10:13 PM

Jan 2014
nocorras said:

That line really isn't necessary, though. It's clear as day what her character's mindset is even without a line like that. These people are just being too inconsiderate to recognize it.
Dec 13, 2014 10:14 PM

Oct 2012
Kamipriest said:
fst said:

I'm just going to chime in here and say that i agree with your statement here. I'm tired of people throwing the word "pornography" every single time a medium decides to show a little skin. Yes there is a few sex scenes in FS/N. (Lets be honest, most of it is concentrated in Heavens Feel but i digress). We're talking MAYBE 10-20 minutes of sexual content packed into a route that would take you 20+ hours to read on average. We're talking about 1-2% of the actual content as being sexual content. If you watched a hollywood movie that was 1-2% sex, would you call that porn? Probably not. I don't know why western culture is so hung up on the idea of sex being expressed in media, Violence is much more prevalent and is in my opinion, more distructive.

On the topic of episode 10 though, I'm a bit sad that more of Shirou's internal monologues are being left out but i cant really complain with the animation quality. The choice of whether or not the extra lightning effects were necessary on the projection scene is debatable. Overall I still really enjoyed the episode and I'm looking forward to next weeks episode. A bit sad that there is only 2 more episodes until the end of this half of the split cour but atleast it gives me something to look forward to on spring 2015.
Dec 13, 2014 10:15 PM

Nov 2014
FontSize72LOL said:
Kamipriest said:

I'm just going to chime in here and say that i agree with your statement here. I'm tired of people throwing the word "pornography" every single time a medium decides to show a little skin. Yes there is a few sex scenes in FS/N. (Lets be honest, most of it is concentrated in Heavens Feel but i digress). We're talking MAYBE 10-20 minutes of sexual content packed into a route that would take you 20+ hours to read on average. We're talking about 1-2% of the actual content as being sexual content. If you watched a hollywood movie that was 1-2% sex, would you call that porn? Probably not. I don't know why western culture is so hung up on the idea of sex being expressed in media, Violence is much more prevalent and is in my opinion, more distructive.

On the topic of episode 10 though, I'm a bit sad that more of Shirou's internal monologues are being left out but i cant really complain with the animation quality. The choice of whether or not the extra lightning effects were necessary on the projection scene is debatable. Overall I still really enjoyed the episode and I'm looking forward to next weeks episode. A bit sad that there is only 2 more episodes until the end of this half of the split cour but atleast it gives me something to look forward to on spring 2015.

I don't think fst was being serious.

Dec 13, 2014 10:16 PM

Oct 2014
HHaste said:
[...]
3. Yeah, because if Urobuchi liked it, that must mean the show is good!

While that is true, it also severly weakens arguments about F/Z supposedly being much better than F/sn for supposedly non-subjective reasons, because if you don't understand what inspired the author's intentions for F/Z, you will most likely have missed the point that Urobuchi wanted to make with F/Z, which means you don't like what Urobuchi wanted to convey with his story, but instead only like F/Z "by accident".
Dec 13, 2014 10:20 PM

Oct 2012
SwordHand said:

Its hard to tell sometimes on these forums.
Dec 13, 2014 10:22 PM

Oct 2014
zacrathedemon5 said:
nocorras said:

That line really isn't necessary, though. It's clear as day what her character's mindset is even without a line like that. These people are just being too inconsiderate to recognize it.

I agree completely, but apparently some people like to complain about Rin not offing Shriou or Rin not taking the war serious. I guess those types couldn't really be helped much anyway.

May 2012
fst said:
Kamipriest said:

eroge is a much more limited genre. There are many good films that have sex scenes in them. There aren't very many good eroge, and even fewer good eroge adaptations.

Eroge: "There is no set definition for the gameplay of eroge, except that they all include explicit sexual content."

Porn: the depiction of erotic behavior (as in pictures or writing) intended to cause sexual excitement

Any game with sex is considered an eroge, and by definition any film, book, picture depicting sex is considered porn

Either you call everything with sex scenes porn/eroge or nothing at all.

Hentai:a subgenre of the Japanese genres of manga and anime, characterized by overtly sexualized characters and sexually explicit images and plots.

It is only considered hentai if it revolves around sex, FSN does not revolve around sex therefore it is not hentai.

fst said:

shhhhh.......

Just trying to keep things lively...

Lol as am I, boredom strikes around this time for me

Mar 2013
SwordHand said:
FontSize72LOL said:

shhhhh.......

Dec 13, 2014 10:23 PM

May 2014
FontSize72LOL said:
SwordHand said:

Its hard to tell sometimes on these forums.
That's why fst is so mean, you can never tell XD
Dec 13, 2014 10:25 PM

Nov 2014
Once the mayhem dies down, there's nothing to talk about.

Here's something more constructive to debate:

In hindsight, would you'd rather the original FSN game to be H-free? As far as I know, Type-Moon's trying to rinse themselves clean of their past. Would the fate franchise have a larger fanbase than it does today?

Dec 13, 2014 10:26 PM

May 2014
Kamipriest said:
fst said:

Eroge: "There is no set definition for the gameplay of eroge, except that they all include explicit sexual content."

Porn: the depiction of erotic behavior (as in pictures or writing) intended to cause sexual excitement

Any game with sex is considered an eroge, and by definition any film, book, picture depicting sex is considered porn

Either you call everything with sex scenes porn/eroge or nothing at all.

Hentai:a subgenre of the Japanese genres of manga and anime, characterized by overtly sexualized characters and sexually explicit images and plots.

It is only considered hentai if it revolves around sex, FSN does not revolve around sex therefore it is not hentai.

fst said:

shhhhh.......

Lol as am I, boredom strikes around this time for me

An while FSN may be penned as a Eroge it's hardly a Nukige, which is defined by it having more sexual content than plot.

And I've never seen a Nukige I don't know what your implying KamiPriest.
Stop looking at me like that
Dec 13, 2014 10:26 PM

May 2012
SwordHand said:

Here's something more constructive to talk about:

In hindsight, would you'd rather the original FSN game to be H-free? As far as I know, Type-Moon's trying to rinse themselves clean of their past. Would the fate franchise have a larger fanbase than it does today?

The hentai plays such a little part that It doesn't really bother me at all, although I would have preferred implied sex than fucking dragons dolphins and bloodsucking -_-

How did Mahoyo do? That one was sex free from the get go

An while FSN may be penned as a Eroge it's hardly a Nukige, which is defined by it having more sexual content than plot.

And I've never seen a Nukige I don't know what your implying KamiPriest.
Stop looking at me like that

......... I just learned something new
KamiCityDec 13, 2014 10:35 PM
Dec 13, 2014 10:28 PM

Sep 2014
SwordHand said:

That's a cool question. Honestly though, I don't feel qualified to really answer it, since I don't know much about the VN market and especially the eroge market.

What I will say is that I watched F/Z first, then looked up that I was supposed to download the F/SN VN, and somehow during all that I missed the part where there was sex, so when it happened in Fate I was somewhere between utter confusion and laughing out loud.
Dec 13, 2014 10:30 PM

Nov 2014
ANGRY2011 said:
SwordHand said:

That's a cool question. Honestly though, I don't feel qualified to really answer it, since I don't know much about the VN market and especially the eroge market.

What I will say is that I watched F/Z first, then looked up that I was supposed to download the F/SN VN, and somehow during all that I missed the part where there was sex, so when it happened in Fate I was somewhere between utter confusion and laughing out loud.

One thing's for certain though; you'd probably have an easier time convincing a friend to play the vn.

May 2014
SwordHand said:

Please, I'm proud of the sexual aspect of the Nasuverse I wouldn't have it any other way.

Saber was a futa, Female servant with a female master means I get all the free Yuri.

Try writing that shit into mainstream anime.

Oct 2014
Implied sex > H-scene > dragonz The only good thing about the sex scenes was how hilarious they were. 2 vags = mollusks
Dec 13, 2014 10:31 PM

Nov 2014
Maybe the episode thread wasn't the best place to have this conversation.

Dec 13, 2014 10:33 PM

Nov 2012
SwordHand said:

I breezed through the H-scenes since all I did not care about the details about the sex. All I needed to know was that they had sex. Then I move along. The H-scenes didn't hinder my enjoyment. nor do they affect the story in a negative way if they were completely stripped out from the visual novel. Therefore, it's fine to have the H-scenes to remain in the original FSN game.
Dec 13, 2014 10:35 PM

May 2014
SwordHand said:
Maybe the episode thread wasn't the best place to have this conversation.
Suprise mofuka.

Everyone becomes a Nasufag eventually, derailing threads is just a side effect.
Dec 13, 2014 10:36 PM

Oct 2012
SwordHand said:

Honestly it wouldn't have mattered much to me. I thought the H-scenes in the original FSN were terrible anyway, if anything i laughed at them. Being all ages tends to make things more accessible but not sure if you could have done the HF route without the H-content considering a bunch of spoilerish stuff but if you've read it, you'd understand.

fst said:

I do agree that there are alot of shitty eroge. I'd go as far as to say that for every 1 good one, there are 10 that are just terrible. The rest being just average. But even so, you cant really let the worst representations of the medium taint your judgement on the media as a whole.
Dec 13, 2014 10:38 PM

May 2012
FontSize72LOL said:

I do agree that there are alot of shitty eroge. I'd go as far as to say that for every 1 good one, there are 10 that are just terrible. The rest being just average. But even so, you cant really let the worst representations of the medium taint your judgement on the media as a whole.

Just like for every great novel, theres 20 horrible ones, every great movie theres 100 that suck ect ect ect
Dec 13, 2014 10:47 PM

May 2014
Things like Clannad, G-Senjou, Kara no Shoujo, Sekien no Iganok all have sex scenes. Does that mean they don't have a good story to tell?

Tbh I have (personally) never seen anyone ever criticise FSN for having some sex in it. If I did I would laugh at them.
Pages (33) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2751 by oilapqoi »»
May 15, 12:58 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

707 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 14, 1:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.