Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 25, 2014 5:42 AM
Jun 2007
I celebrated like a school girl when I saw what Sasuke did to Sakura but better sense kicked in and realised she couldn't be dead. It's already been touched on in the thread but has she actually explained why see loves Sasuke so? Especially considering everything he's become and done? And don't give me that 'love is blind' nonsense.

She's had this puppy dog infatuation with him when they were kids, that I get. But now that they've matured and all this has transpired what fucking reason do you have to love this guy, as he so states?

I've never had some much unreasonable dislike towards a character ever!
Sep 25, 2014 5:42 AM

Jul 2013
There's going to be serious talk no jutsu going on real soon here. Like I said before, it'll probably be a fight similar to Goku and Majin Vegeta. Sasuke will get talked to death, and he'll finally learn to love again.

Let's be honest here, MAL isn't the best place to get the majority's views on the series. A lot of people here want Sakura and Sasuke dead. And I find that funny, because a lot of people that aren't on MAL want the exact opposite; they want Sasuke and Sakura to be together. So I feel like that's how it'll end. Everyone gets shipped together, and it's happily ever after.
Eminem meets Clannad
Just when you thought Clannad's OST was as sad as it could get ;_;

If you seen School Days, rewatch the ending while listening to A Little of Piece of Heaven by A7X. I guarantee laughs.
Sep 25, 2014 5:43 AM

Dec 2008
I really thought for a second that Sakura had been killed. I wouldn't mind exactly, but I'm not a big fan of character deaths.

As for Sasuke, I believe that if he wasn't clouded by his ambitions, he may have had feelings for Sakura. Who knows, maybe he'll realize how stupid he's been and suddenly tell her some cliche'd thing like "If you forgive me, I'd try this out" etc etc etc. Since unfortunately, he probably won't be dying. He's probably the one character I'd root to die, because Naruto's views on the world have been pissing me off for a while. I'll probably hate it if he gets both title of Hokage and Sasuke. Kid's got some lessons to learn about life that Jiraiya's and Neji's deaths have yet to teach him apparently.

I'm glad for the chapter as a whole. Lately, the series has been iffy but this was pretty decent. Not too bad.
Sep 25, 2014 5:45 AM

May 2014
Sasuke changing is weird.... we got so used to him being the bad guy and stuff... Its kinda fucked up if you think about it
Yes, we may fall but there is something that we can do.... LIVE
Sep 25, 2014 5:47 AM
Jun 2013
Yes whoop his ass Naruto!!! And he didn't kill Sakura because more than likely he couldn't, Naruto saw right through his genjutsu and Naruto's first instinct is always to protect his friends. I do wish we where done with Sakura though, Sasuke had one thing right she is an annoyance and so is he can't wait to Naruto finally crush that cocky attitude into the ground
Sep 25, 2014 5:48 AM

Mar 2014
SasuSaku ship just sank.

I knew they would go to the final valley, how nostalgic.

I'm really looking forward to this fight. I'm sure the anime version will fill this with unnecessary flashbacks xD

These chapters are so cool compared to the ones with Kaguya and stuff.

Sasuke ftw!
Sep 25, 2014 5:52 AM

May 2014
sarroush said:
I really thought for a second that Sakura had been killed. I wouldn't mind exactly, but I'm not a big fan of character deaths.

As for Sasuke, I believe that if he wasn't clouded by his ambitions, he may have had feelings for Sakura. Who knows, maybe he'll realize how stupid he's been and suddenly tell her some cliche'd thing like "If you forgive me, I'd try this out" etc etc etc. Since unfortunately, he probably won't be dying. He's probably the one character I'd root to die, because Naruto's views on the world have been pissing me off for a while. I'll probably hate it if he gets both title of Hokage and Sasuke. Kid's got some lessons to learn about life that Jiraiya's and Neji's deaths have yet to teach him apparently.

I'm glad for the chapter as a whole. Lately, the series has been iffy but this was pretty decent. Not too bad.

Well "everyone" forgave Obito.... Obito betrayed and attack Konhoa killing a lot of people ion the village, Killing Minato and Kushina (using Kurama to do so), Used Nagato and Konan against Konoha , killed Neji, etc.

I mean cmon!!! Sasuke did less actually... so people stop judging.
Sep 25, 2014 5:53 AM

Feb 2013
woah, so all the character development l though sakura was having it was all bullshit? Dropped.

Sep 25, 2014 5:54 AM

Jun 2008
I wonder if someone is paying Kishi to include the worst character in manga/anime ever , is there a prize over that in Jap or something ? its like he's doing it on purpose or he's simply bad at making any characters and I'm not talking about the emo retarded evil guy who wants everything his way , Sakura had all the potential to be a great heroine but Kishi ruined it
Sep 25, 2014 5:56 AM

May 2014
Heroin? about what? beating sasuke? kkkkkk get your facts straight. Sakura is already strong enough to beat every women in the series... (not Tsuna)

May 2014
Well "everyone" forgave Obito.... Obito betrayed and attack Konhoa killing a lot of people ion the village, Killing Minato and Kushina (using Kurama to do so), Used Nagato and Konan against Konoha , killed Neji, etc.

Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1277151&show=60#hgPJLAJbjfOvpMDL.99
Jun 2013
mac9955 said:
If Naruto and Sakura do hook up by the end, that would be so stupid. At this point Naruto is just the consolation prize.

This would be the quickest way to make me regret over a decade of my time spent with this story. She doesn't deserve Naruto at all. She does however deserve Sasuke and hope they both get together and leave the village after Naruto beats some sense into him. Simply put Naruto is just better than her having only been a halfway descent friend to him (Just enough not to betray him or let him die when he needs help). They deserve to be forgotten- happy together in some weird emo relationship that they've had since the beginning.
Sep 25, 2014 6:00 AM

May 2014
marclee82 said:
mac9955 said:
If Naruto and Sakura do hook up by the end, that would be so stupid. At this point Naruto is just the consolation prize.

This would be the quickest way to make me regret over a decade of my time spent with this story. She doesn't deserve Naruto at all. She does however deserve Sasuke and hope they both get together and leave the village after Naruto beats some sense into him. Simply put Naruto is just better than her having only been a halfway descent friend to him (Just enough not to betray him or let him die when he needs help). They deserve to be forgotten- happy together in some weird emo relationship that they've had since the beginning.

I died when you said "some weird emo relationship.." hahahha x)
Sep 25, 2014 6:07 AM
Jun 2013
kakoa1234 said:

Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1277151&show=60#hgPJLAJbjfOvpMDL.99

I barely forgave Obito because A. He's dead again B. Wasn't his fought he got brought back Kishimoto gave into pressure for his revival and ruined his whole character of being the first truly good hearted Uchiha who stuck to his ninja way. Kishimoto kept trying his damnest to compare him to Naruto since coming back alive but truth is Obito's legacy was more like Naruto's before when he was dead than when he was Tobi. It was mostly about "RIN" that caused all this which is just retarded it wasn't until the complaints rolled in and umpteen chapter did he finally figure out how to clean it up and give Obito a proper Re-Send Off that he shouldn't have needed in the first place. Nagato was still more like Naruto to anyone you ask. C. Sasuke can't die at this point because that just repeats the cycle and the whole point of this manga has been about overcoming hatred and doing things different. So we are going to be forced to live with Sasuke (who again is still Kishimoto's fav for reason I'll never understand..story should have been called Sasuke) when a writers fav character is not his main character the story always fells to meet expectations.
Sep 25, 2014 6:08 AM

Jan 2009
Sasuke speech next chapter will likely be about how he wants to be a dictator of the ninja world by killing Naruto and the other kages he will be the powerful one left to rule the ninjas
Sep 25, 2014 6:09 AM

May 2013
Isn't Hinata a consolation prize aswell? Kishi seems to have a thing for one sided romance and he is succesfully trolling the fandom with these tease chapters lol.
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Sep 25, 2014 6:15 AM
Jun 2013
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
Isn't Hinata a consolation prize aswell? Kishi seems to have a thing for one sided romance and he is succesfully trolling the fandom with these tease chapters lol.

No she isn't really, Naruto's first love is Sakura but he now knows how Hinata really feels and he never approached her like well if I can't have Sakura it might as well be you. He has been developing more emotion for Hinata as of late. If he ends up with Hinata it will be out of a growing love and connect. Sakura can't see passed Sasuke and the only way she'd get with Naruto is because she doesn't want to be alone and old like Tsunade. Big difference in having a first love and moving on ..then have a love obsession, and settling.
Sep 25, 2014 6:26 AM

Feb 2013
kakoa1234 said:
Heroin? about what? beating sasuke? kkkkkk get your facts straight. Sakura is already strong enough to beat every women in the series... (not Tsuna)

you do realize that just cuz she's physically strong does'nt mean she's a good character right????
Sep 25, 2014 6:28 AM

Nov 2012
Sakura being annoying once again but that's not new.
Sep 25, 2014 6:31 AM
Nov 2012
no naruto will end up virgin at all (including kiss virgin with girls)

For the chapter, lot of talk. both naruto and sakura doesn't change:
-sakura always in love with the teme (sasuke is right, why sakura is always in love with him?)
-naive naruto always with his world of fairies and flowers. i hoped naruto fight with kill attempt.

But something is confirmed in the chapter:
-naruto has really only a LITTLE PART of bijuu chakra (only to turn his body into living chatroom for bijuu).
-sasuke doesn't need naruto to break infinite tsukiyomi (only his rinnegan and bijuus)
-and it look like kurama is one again and out of naruto body.

Seriously, i don't see how naruto can defeat sasuke without obtaining a new PU (a true this time, a badass bloodline coming from kami, that he can use without limit or help from bijuu or any friend/entities/etc).

doesn't want the DBZ like friend send me your chakra, i want a real duel only naruto VS sasuke, no help or supply from naruto friends.
Sep 25, 2014 6:33 AM

Dec 2013
Sakura's annoyance is breaking the limits.. At this point you can see even Naruto is slowly giving up on Sakura. In the past he'll probably rage at Sasuke for the genjutsu.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Sep 25, 2014 6:39 AM

May 2013
marclee82 said:
SaSa-Zoldyck said:

No she isn't really, Naruto's first love is Sakura but he now knows how Hinata really feels and he never approached her like well if I can't have Sakura it might as well be you. He has been developing more emotion for Hinata as of late. If he ends up with Hinata it will be out of a growing love and connect. Sakura can't see passed Sasuke and the only way she'd get with Naruto is because she doesn't want to be alone and old like Tsunade. Big difference in having a first love and moving on ..then have a love obsession, and settling.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/631/5

Come again? Hinata is just second to Sakura for Naruto. And that happend like 30 min ago in Naruto time lol.
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Sep 25, 2014 6:42 AM

Dec 2013
I loved Sakura since this chapter. I really thought she have changed... But nope, she is the most retarded character I have seen. Why couldn't she have died for real...

Still hate NaruxHina though...
Sep 25, 2014 6:48 AM

Apr 2014
Really good chapter. Sakura hasn't changed one bit. She's still the same just thinking about Sasuke. Really an annoyance. I can now see Naruto ending up with Hinata. Naruto vs Sasuke at Final Valley. There's no better setting. I get the feeling though that we will get some talk no jutsu later on. Oh well. By now it looks inevitable. We'll just have to wait and see. 4/5
Sep 25, 2014 6:56 AM

Apr 2013
And the Sakura character development goes out the window

Dialogue was cringe worthy at times
Sep 25, 2014 6:59 AM
Jun 2013
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
marclee82 said:

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/631/5

Come again? Hinata is just second to Sakura for Naruto. And that happend like 30 min ago in Naruto time lol.

That chapter and page just proves Naruto still likes Sakura you missed the point. I said if Sakura got with Naruto it would be sloppy seconds for the reasons I named. But "IF" Naruto got with Hinata it would be because he gave up on Sakura and approached Hinata out of the growing emotions he has and knowing how she felt. Sakura has said in many chapters she feels nothing for Naruto romantically and the one time she did she was LYING!!!! Naruto hasn't ever played with Hinata's emotions (despite her young illusions) but he has only recently figured out how she truly feels that happened like "35mins ago" in Naruto time. You can tell he at the very least has grown to care about her alot more than just a simply friend. Sakura to date doesn't feel anything for Naruto romantically so giving up on a first love and finding a new one is different than SETTLING which i said she would be doing before.
Sep 25, 2014 7:05 AM

Apr 2012
Don't you dare yaoi-no-jutsu this shit D:
Sep 25, 2014 7:10 AM

Apr 2013
Sage of 6th paths "No choice but to leave this to you Naruto, I will disappear shortly" = leaving the world in naruto's hands and risking everything they fought for.. mkay

*next chapter sage is still there talking about love with Kakashi*

FOR FUCK SAKES KISHI
Sep 25, 2014 7:10 AM

Aug 2014
Not a bad chapter. Build-up all the way, but it had its moments. I seriously thought Sasuke killed Sakura right there. I think it was hilarious how SasuSaku shippers just took a critical blow from this chapter, though it's not completely destroyed.

Man, i just knew Sasuke would say the "annoyance" line. I also knew he was talking about VoTE when he proposed to fight somewhere else. Don't know if it was nostalgic or just plain predictable.

4/5. Now that the talking is out of the way, it's time for the long-awaited fight.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Sep 25, 2014 7:12 AM

Sep 2011
Pretty good chapter. I guess it doesn't matter what Sasuke does Sakura will still love him, I pity her. So it all comes down to the same place and the same battle. Hopefully this fight wont drag on too much.

Also wanted to add that it's pretty obvious if you read this chapter, just like it was obvious before. That Sakura only has eyes for Sasuke, so once again I don't see Naruto ending up with Sakura he's more than likely going to end up with Hinata.
Sep 25, 2014 7:13 AM

Feb 2010
Ah Sakura. I liked the look in your eyes for a minute there but then you go and say something that reminded me of your younger self and made me facepalm. I do not understand how she can love Sasuke. I mean, I could see her going after him to bring him back to the village as a friend but how does she love him that way?! I've always kinda just considered it a crush like.

Anyway, it was good that she said how she felt I guess....

Sasuke is really lucky to have team 7 still care -_-.
Sep 25, 2014 7:15 AM

Jun 2014
deja vu battle, it was bound to happen again between naruto and sasake. I like sasake's disinterest in sakura, clears away the factor that he's dense. Would have preferred that he was dense.

Sep 25, 2014 7:19 AM

Dec 2012
cloud8100 said:
Ah Sakura. I liked the look in your eyes for a minute there but then you go and say something that reminded me of your younger self and made me facepalm. I do not understand how she can love Sasuke. I mean, I could see her going after him to bring him back to the village as a friend but how does she love him that way?! I've always kinda just considered it a crush like.

There was a strong emphasis on the past here, and past tense (loved). She doesn't love him, she just feels hurt when she remembers her feelings for him, and how he turned out, and she feels somewhat guilty.

I think a reminder of when Sasuke left here, by Saukra's tears was on purpose. Sakura tears, and they fought in the valley, and it happening again.
Sep 25, 2014 7:25 AM

May 2013
I thought for a second there that Sakura died, then realized it was just a genjutsu. So they are gonna fight in the Valley of the End. Can't wait for this one.
Sep 25, 2014 7:27 AM
Dec 2013
There are no words to describe how much I hate Sakura. Seriously, how can anyone be SO stupid? He tried to kill her once and after all that shit that happened in the past all she has to say is "I LOVE YOU SAAASKAY"...really? Really? Her entire character development went out of the window, after 700 chapters she is still nothing but a selfish, useless, love-obsessed chick...cant someone finally shoot her? please? #ranting
Sep 25, 2014 7:28 AM

Sep 2011
tsudecimo said:
cloud8100 said:

There was a strong emphasis on the past here, and past tense (loved). She doesn't love him, she just feels hurt when she remembers her feelings for him, and how he turned out, and she feels somewhat guilty.

I think a reminder of when Sasuke left here, by Saukra's tears was on purpose. Sakura tears, and they fought in the valley, and it happening again.

Man, she says she LOVES him as in present tense. I know you NaruSaku fans don't want to accept it but it's always been this way. I really don't care who ends up with who, but to me it's obvious who loves who. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if she somehow still ended up with Naruto even though I doubt it. It's all one-sided loves and consolation prizes for the romance in this manga. If Sakura goes with Naruto it's a consolation prize for Naruto, if it's Naruto and Hinata it's the same thing since he never once responded to Hinata's feelings just seems to ignore them. After all is said and done Sakura and Sasuke really do deserve each other; those two pitiable idiots should be together.
Sep 25, 2014 7:32 AM

Dec 2012
HxH_fan said:
she has to say is "I LOVE YOU SAAASKAY"...really? Really? Her

I know your English is bad, but ''loved'' is a past tense, as in it existed in the past.
Sep 25, 2014 7:33 AM
Dec 2013
HxH_fan said:
There are no words to describe how much I hate Sakura. Seriously, how can anyone be SO stupid? He tried to kill her once and after all that shit that happened in the past all she has to say is "I LOVE YOU SAAASKAY"...really? Really? Her entire character development went out of the window, after 700 chapters she is still nothing but a selfish, useless, love-obsessed chick...cant someone finally shoot her? please? #ranting
He tried to kill her twice*
Sep 25, 2014 7:33 AM

Dec 2013
Fullmetal89 said:
tsudecimo said:

[img]http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/49/2549/05.png[mg]

Man, she says she LOVES him as in present tense. I know you NaruSaku fans don't want to accept it but it's always been this way. I really don't care who ends up with who, but to me it's obvious who loves who. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if she somehow still ended up with Naruto even though I doubt it. It's all one-sided loves and consolation prizes for the romance in this manga. If Sakura goes with Naruto it's a consolation prize for Naruto, if it's Naruto and Hinata it's the same thing since he never once responded to Hinata's feelings just seems to ignore them. After all is said and done Sakura and Sasuke really do deserve each other; those two pitiable idiots should be together.

I am the biggest NaruSaku fan, but I agree 100% now. After this chapter at least. I don't know who I hate more - Sakura, for being dumb as a brick or Kishi, for writing this bullshit.
Sep 25, 2014 7:36 AM
Dec 2013
mac9955 said:
On the site I read the chapter it did say loved, so one of them is a translation error.
Manga panda knows best. LOVED.
Sep 25, 2014 7:37 AM

Dec 2013
[quote=mac9955][quote=Fullmetal89]
tsudecimo said:
cloud8100 said:

On the site I read the chapter it did say loved, so one of them is a translation error.

Actually this could change everything completely. I clearly saw love not loved. I wouldn't be in so much rage if it was past tense. :D
Jun 2014
http://i.gyazo.com/42d8ed422d19f44f88351063e9323130.png

That's the one I saw, COMPLETELY different, holy shit, I can't see how their was that big of a discrepancy between the two.

Dec 2012
Fullmetal89 said:

Man, she says she LOVES him as in present tense. I know you NaruSaku fans don't want to accept it but it's always been this way

Ugh spare me with that mistranslation and your own misinterpretation.

http://i.imgur.com/t4vDv06.jpg
Sep 25, 2014 7:39 AM

Apr 2014
Sakura's dialogue was cringe worthy but sasuke understands us and spoke the exact words on my mind.

I smell yaoi no jutsu next chapter.
Sep 25, 2014 7:39 AM

Apr 2013
tsudecimo said:
HxH_fan said:
she has to say is "I LOVE YOU SAAASKAY"...really? Really? Her

I know your English is bad, but ''loved'' is a past tense, as in it existed in the past.
Its clearly written L O V E, even if its badly translated and is actually L O V E D the rest of her speech is just as bad, character development -> window
Sep 25, 2014 7:40 AM

Dec 2012
Still loved, makes more sense given the context.

I think it's crazy, how mistranslation, and awkward conversion to the English language, can give completely different meanings in Manga.
Sep 25, 2014 7:42 AM

Dec 2012
Sourire said:
tsudecimo said:

Its clearly written L O V E, even if its badly translated and is actually L O V E D the rest of her speech is just as bad, character development -> window

Please don't quote me. You know you are not capable of backing up your opinion, so do us all a favor, and continue your random one liner rants.
Sep 25, 2014 7:44 AM

Sep 2011
tsudecimo said:
Fullmetal89 said:

Man, she says she LOVES him as in present tense. I know you NaruSaku fans don't want to accept it but it's always been this way

Dude this is from Mangastream, they are known for having some of the highest quality translations. Maybe you should keep your personal bias in check and realize that you could be wrong?
Sep 25, 2014 7:45 AM

Feb 2008
I wonder what Sasuke's idea of a Hokage is...I bet it'd be something like a dictator.

As for the romance in this series....I used to be a NaruHina fan, but now I just don't give a damn anymore. All the characters are emotionally and romantically retarded.

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Sep 25, 2014 7:46 AM
Dec 2013
Fullmetal89 said:
tsudecimo said:

Dude this is from Mangastream, they are known for having some of the highest quality translations. Maybe you should keep your personal bias in check and realize that you could be wrong?
But MangaPanda are also known for having some of the highest quality translations. You should realize you could be wrong yourself.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 400 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Darkreaper70 - May 15, 2008

55 by Geeljire »»
Yesterday, 4:56 PM

» How important is Boruto?

Rabnawaz2 - Jun 17

13 by ShamankinguYoh »»
Jun 19, 11:06 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 27 Discussion

jeanfarias - Feb 4, 2012

14 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 22 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jan 24, 2012

8 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 1 Discussion

Renton126 - Aug 31, 2009

25 by Rezende1990 »»
May 20, 2:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.