Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 25, 2014 2:43 AM

Apr 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So it looks like we're gonna have a rematch at the same place.

Lol Sakura just got dumped by Sasuke

Looks like there's gonna be speech no jutsu before they fight with Sasuke's own definition of Hokage.
GeoresaSep 25, 2014 2:47 AM
Sep 25, 2014 2:46 AM

Jan 2009
there is hope for a Naruto X Hinata ending because Sakura just confess her love for Sasuke

and Sasuke will reveal his revolution plans on the next chapter
Sep 25, 2014 2:46 AM

Dec 2012
Naruto and Sasuke are going to fight at the Final Valley once again.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Sep 25, 2014 2:49 AM

Jun 2013
Surprise...Except it's stupid. That second he said- follow me, I knew they were gonna go to Final Valley. Furthermore, I am sad that Sasuke used genjutsu. I just skipped page in which Sakura was yelling "I LOVE YOU SASUKE-KUN". I mean come on, what does it take to turn that girl off? Sasuke should have totally killed her right there, at least I would be spared of her bullshit.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Sep 25, 2014 2:54 AM

Mar 2010
Well i guess this chapter marks the end for sasusaku and narusaku parings. But real talk i thought sauske went ham and killed sakura for a minute.
Sep 25, 2014 2:56 AM

May 2014
People hating chapters cause there worst character dint die looool cmon really?

In to the chapter.

1. OH GOD IT WAS AMAZING, i had chill all over my body.... i just remembered back then when Sasuke and NAruto fought in the Valley the 1 time....

2. I really thought Sakura would die there.... i watch that panel for 100000 seconds... i got trolled hahaha was just a genjutsu xD

3. Kakashi speaking with Hermit was cool, Kakashi is in fact such a great Ninja.

4. Those faces was EPIC.... Next chapters we will see the word of Sasuke, and then we will se the fight

5. Naruto is not like back then we can clearly see that he is ready to fight but he wont kill Sasuke...
Yes, we may fall but there is something that we can do.... LIVE
Sep 25, 2014 2:57 AM

Dec 2013
Underwhelming chapter.Kinda sad to see how little Sakura has changed since part 1. It also feels really cliche to fight at the same place again.
Sep 25, 2014 3:05 AM
Apr 2013
Can't wait for the battle to start.
Sep 25, 2014 3:06 AM

Sep 2014
batossai said:
Well i guess this chapter marks the end for sasusaku and narusaku parings. But real talk i thought sauske went ham and killed sakura for a minute.

i thought she was killed too.....damn sasuke should have just killed her hahahaaaa
*people die when they are killed* - emiya shirou.......

Jul 2013
batossai said:

Me too. Actually, there was an evil smile on my face when I saw that panel

Mar 2014
Oh boy. The fall out for this chapter is sure gonna be a pain to witness. At this point, it seems like NaruHina and NaruSaku will be more akin to a coin flip than anything else.

Good to see Naruto preaching those democratic Hokage values like always. It's rather symbolic for them to have their second showdown where shit originally hit the fan; The Valley of The End. I'm really looking forward to how things develop in the coming weeks and how Kishimoto elaborates on Sasuke's dictatorial viewpoints. A fine chapter, if a bit short.
Sep 25, 2014 3:08 AM

May 2013
Really Sakura, thats the last thing you wanna say before they fight?! Fuck why couldn't Sasuke just finish her off in real life. She is walking embarrassment at this point. I still perfer her over Hinata tho.
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi

Jun 2009
Shit man, for a moment I actually thought it happened. Would've been awesome. And I'm not a Sakura hater at all, but it would've been awesome.

Jul 2012
This is what we wanted...right?
Sep 25, 2014 3:10 AM

May 2013
I LOL'ed at Sakura. Still trying hard to win Sasuke over. Such an annoyance really. The epic battle will take place at the Valley of the End. Such epicness should be thoroughly observed. I wonder what's Sasuke's version of a hokage is? The 'true' meaning he said.
Sep 25, 2014 3:12 AM
Jul 2014
@Awesome_G: Yeah. I can't believe she hasn't changed much. Very disappointing.

I hope this "last" fight will be much better than the fight against Kaguya.
Sep 25, 2014 3:20 AM

Nov 2011
Well the fight is coming so...brace yourselves.
Sep 25, 2014 3:20 AM

Mar 2011
Thought Sakura died, would have made up for alot of recent chapters. You know its true >.>

And also thought we were gonna get some more back story from the Hermit about his brother or his father or his wife.
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Sep 25, 2014 3:22 AM

Jun 2009
All those broken hearted shipping girls in this thread. Hilarious.
Sep 25, 2014 3:23 AM

Jul 2013
batossai said:

Yeah, I thought he killed her too.

Fighting again at the Final Valley. Not surprised. Just start the damn fight already.
Sep 25, 2014 3:25 AM

Jul 2014
If anyone in the fandom still likes Sasuke, it'll be a miracle
Sep 25, 2014 3:28 AM
Sep 2014
Sasuke: "I don't see what she likes about me and honestly, I'm not interested in her at all"
Truer words have never been spoken. Sakura became my most disliked character in the last 100 chapters. I mean, Sasuke is borderline-insane, willing to kill Naruto and ignores her feelings. Yet, she still loves him. A shame he didn't really kill her.
Sep 25, 2014 3:39 AM

May 2014
THe time has come! And what is the problem the final battle being in the Final Valley? I mean i knew this would happens since the 1 fight they had lolz

Dramatic as always. I mean its true that Kaguya Battle was a waste of time ( she should never be existed) but everyone makes mistakes, so stop whining for god sake

Kishi fucked up with 50-100 chapters (Makin Madara die like that when he should be the final villain, and making Kaguya.) But he made 600 chapters amazingly incredible! And now we finally going to see Naruto vs Sasuke! oh and btw we actually need to see Sasuke words soooo
Sep 25, 2014 3:54 AM

Mar 2014
Sasuke .. dafuq is wrong with your mindset .. anyways , sakura confessed her love and got the same answer again . annoyance .
Hate from Love , Hate to Love !!
Pretty good chapter !!! The Valley of the End Finale ~ !!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2014 3:56 AM

Jan 2013
This chapter once again confirmed Sakura is the worst character in this manga, if you deny that then you have problems. Real talk here.

I liked Sasuke in just one moment this chapter, when he casted a genjutsu on Sakura. When I first saw that page, I was like "FINALLY", but then I got trolled. Well that was fine too. Can't wait to see what Sasuke's definition of Hokage is, and the hyped fight between him and Naruto in the legendary battlefield.

I just noticed an error. IIRC, the current battlefield is in Kumogakure, right? Then how did Sasuke and Naruto get to the Valley (located in Konoha) that fast? :O
Sep 25, 2014 4:08 AM
Dec 2013
grandy_UiD said:
All those broken hearted shipping girls in this thread. Hilarious.
My post is the only broken-hearted one.

What does this chapter say about Sakura's character development now? Her feelings towards Naruto?
Sep 25, 2014 4:10 AM

Apr 2014
ahh sakura...why so stupid? lol he tried to kill her few times and still liked him..idk if it's "true love"

yep perfect couple..arrogance and annoyance.

well there's nothing to tell more about this chap. since it was all talk.

i still hope someone dies..even though things are getting more obvious.
Sep 25, 2014 4:11 AM

Apr 2010
Damn Sakura didn't die.
Sep 25, 2014 4:20 AM

Mar 2014
Dafuq was that? Sakura is so annoying and useless,the least she could have done is just die. Sasuke for once is right she's an annoyance. Like anyone gives a shit about her shitty feelings.

Naruto manga has become so shit. Hopefully something actually happens in this fight, not just Naruto defeating Sasuke and then Sasuke realises his errors and they kiss. That right now is the most Naruto-like ending.
Sep 25, 2014 4:28 AM
Dec 2013
Humza_96 said:
Dafuq was that? Sakura is so annoying and useless,the least she could have done is just die. Sasuke for once is right she's an annoyance. Like anyone gives a shit about her shitty feelings.
I like how persistent Sasuke is himself on how much he hates Sakura. He knows she is nothing important and feels that way permanently, hopefully. I hope it doesn't turn into a stupid change in character where Sasuke somehow changes his feelings towards Sakura at the end and then be like "I'm sorry, I luv u long time, married when" otherwise that would be bullshit.

Dont mind me, just trying to feel better right now...
Sep 25, 2014 4:31 AM

Jan 2014
oh yeah it's definitely clear..NartuoXHinata ending...i'm thinking that Sakura will end up just like the 5th hokage...I'm getting bored..I hope that sensei will start the fight soon..with more actions and less talking...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Sep 25, 2014 4:35 AM
Sep 2013
Bread can go moldy that's more than sakura is capable off lol.I have never seen such a dumb character, zero development in over 700 chapters.I was rooting for Narusaku the whole time because there was not enough development between naruto and hinata but seems like Naruto better chooses hinata instead of being sakura's rebound guy ^
Sep 25, 2014 4:38 AM

Jun 2013
So, Sasuke is going to kill Go-Kage, Naruto for having all Bijũ's chakra inside him and Bijuu's after that? For....So called Revolution, that includes what? .....Uchiha Family will Rule the World.

Sakura, you said "still loved you"...does that mean you have finally thrown those feelings into garbage? youcan't do anything now, that is true, Those 2 are currently Strongest beings in the Naruto-verse. and....... ....!!!!!!!!!!!?????!!!!!....O.o o.O O.O WHAT THE F**K!!??!?!!? DA F**K YOU ARE DOING SASUGAY!!!! ..Whew....Only Genjutsu. Almost thought that he really did...well she would have followed them that is for sure.

Looks like Sasuke has once again became Arrogant Shit we all Hate. What F**k is the final plan that he has in his mind? Naruto...I say this, just Freaking forgot that Promise!!!! Kill Sasugay Please!!!! And in Final Valley eh? Fitting please to Bury Sasuke.

"True Meaning"? Let me Guess, Dictator Ship and cruelty huh?
JarjaxleSep 25, 2014 4:54 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Sep 25, 2014 4:39 AM
Mar 2011
So, Sakura wants to be with Sasuke, but Sasuke wants to be with Naruto. On the other hand Naruto wants to be with Kurama, but Sasuke tries to prevent it. Yeah, it's getting complicated...
Sep 25, 2014 4:43 AM

Oct 2013
Lol...I really thought Sakura is dead. At this point the end is clear though. Naruto will beat Sasuke with his empty phrases. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Sep 25, 2014 4:43 AM
Jan 2014
oh shiit ,, whats gonna happen to sakura after the fight,, sasuke hates her guts and she cant be with naruto because she confessed her love to sasuke infront of him 93892 times it would be so awkward if she pairs up with him ,,,, guess rock lee is the only choice lol
Sep 25, 2014 4:44 AM

Apr 2008
Well everybody talks shit about Sakura for what she did/said. But I think that this is the best outcome - she knew that she will not be able to stop Sasuke from fighting Naruto with her strength, because he is like waaay to powerful, so she thought that maybe she will be able to talk some sense into him by confessing her love. She admitted that she can only sit and cry and this is disgraceful, but her words were true and pure, she showed us that she loves him despite all and wants to save him (in a different way than Naruto but still). She tried for the last time and unfortunately failed, but she tried and this is important. It shows us that her resolve was true, her love was not half-hearted.
It was sad to read Sasuke's harsh words.
And for a moment I thought that he really killed her, I was hesitant to read the next pages.
Can't wait to see the fight!
Sep 25, 2014 4:48 AM
Apr 2011
Am I the only one the can't help but feel annoyed at Sakura for still liking Sasuke? After all the things Naruto has done for her, she still likes Sasuke who has done some rather strange things. I don't ship for any couple but I just find it rather odd she still likes Sasuke. Guess she likes her bad boys.

Excited to see the fight though. They better redraw that mountain, or else.
Sep 25, 2014 4:55 AM

Feb 2014
To bad Sakura didn't die, that way Naruto could gone berserk and the fight would start...
And it's going Sasuke talk no jutsu not Naruto this time ahah.

I hope Sasuke gets destroyed!

Sep 25, 2014 5:03 AM

Feb 2013
in this panel
i'm pretty sure they only fought once at the VotE,was it just a mistake,or was he also referring to past "incarnations" and such???
King_of_HereticsSep 25, 2014 5:09 AM
Sep 25, 2014 5:05 AM
Sep 2012
I know I am morbid, I was so happy what Sasuke did to Sakura, because we know she is going to be in the post series movie, I know Sakura wasn't dead, but she got what she deserved from being an idiot. And thank you Sasuke for saying what we all been thinking, pretty much said why do you love me? I am a bad guy you idiot. Bravo Sasuka bravo, you know something is wrong when the psychopath is the one making the most sense.

Now onto the fight, it is about to begin, I don't know what Sasuke defintion of a hokage is, but can't wait to find out. I know you a bad guy that needs to go down, but for this chapter at least, Sasuke you're my hero.
Sep 25, 2014 5:06 AM
Feb 2013
My initial thought: "Is this a fucking joke?" and "Is this real?"
And then I remembered that Kishimoto either fails at character development, or kills off characters who've had real, proper development.
But really? Sakura is not a bad character, and she's especially not as bad as Hinata(who honestly was just as annoying in the beginning, still annoying now).
And she did have some character development. But Kishimoto took it ten, fifty steps back with this chapter and we're back at square-fucking-one.
I already knew he was going to set up parallels like this, but a part of me was hoping it wouldn't go in such a cliched route.
Man, he sure knows how to ruin a character and he fucking trolled me. I was convinced she was going to get up and help Naruto beat the shit out of that dick muncher Sasuke. She wouldn't have stolen Narutos spotlight, of course.
But here we go, if that movie is canon, than neither of them are dying so excuse me for not giving the appropriate amount of fucks for the next few chapters.
Unless Sasuke finally realizes he's a whiny cunt and Naruto realize he should have killed Sasuke a long time ago, then nothing's going to change. I doubt there's going to be any realizations or epiphany we ain't seen before.
Sep 25, 2014 5:08 AM

Jun 2013
vikki7783 said:

I like him, he made it pretty clear he doesn't want her. Plus Sasuke is one of the most interesting character in the series, not the best, but not the worst either.

Personally I would've like Sakura to be like : "I loved you Sasuke-kun... but... fuck you." or something like that.
Sep 25, 2014 5:08 AM

Feb 2013
SCNFan said:
Am I the only one the can't help but feel annoyed at Sakura for still liking Sasuke?

is this your first time on the internet????
Sep 25, 2014 5:12 AM
Dec 2013
metsujin said:
vikki7783 said:
Personally I would've like Sakura to be like : "I loved you Sasuke-kun... but... fuck you." or something like that.
Lol, I would've liked that myself. It would make Sakura more likeable.
Sep 25, 2014 5:14 AM

Jun 2013
vongola-undecimo said:
in this panel
i'm pretty sure they only fought once at the VotE,was it just a mistake,or was he also referring to past "incarnations" and such???

Must be a bad translation, because they only fought one time there.
Sep 25, 2014 5:21 AM

Dec 2012
Wow awesome chapter.

I must say these chapters, the three of them have been great ever since Kagyua thing ended, which almost feel pointless now, but whatever this chapter is really well done. Liked how Itachi words about what a Hokage is, were brought up.

@ ''Derp Sasuke is evil again'' crowd

Ha, I told you, he wasn't evil, he just has his own visions.

grandy_UiD said:
Shit man, for a moment I actually thought it happened. Would've been awesome. And I'm not a Sakura hater at all, but it would've been awesome.

It would have ruined Sasuke's character, and his development after meeting Itachi, but mindless death is cool I guess.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
sarroushSep 25, 2014 5:44 AM
Sep 25, 2014 5:39 AM

Jun 2009
tsudecimo said:
grandy_UiD said:

It would have ruined Sasuke's character, and his development after meeting Itachi, but mindless death is cool I guess.

Yep.
Sep 25, 2014 5:40 AM

May 2014
mac9955 said:
Humza_96 said:
Naruto manga has become so shit. Hopefully something actually happens in this fight, not just Naruto defeating Sasuke and then Sasuke realises his errors and they kiss. That right now is the most Naruto-like ending.

Exactly what's going to happen, expect some major talknojitzu here.

Yeah since Naruto start we saw "talk no Jutsu" actually that the concept of Naruto... That even bad people can change. Although i agree this war was a little bad development ( Madara dead and Kaguya show up) I think Kishi finally will do good. Naruto vs Sasuke
Sep 25, 2014 5:40 AM

Mar 2014
Lol stay thirsty Sakura

I've been trying to fight it but I can't.. SasuNaru must be end game

The only logical choice ;)
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 400 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Darkreaper70 - May 15, 2008

55 by Geeljire »»
Jun 27, 4:56 PM

» How important is Boruto?

Rabnawaz2 - Jun 17

13 by ShamankinguYoh »»
Jun 19, 11:06 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 27 Discussion

jeanfarias - Feb 4, 2012

14 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 22 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jan 24, 2012

8 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 1 Discussion

Renton126 - Aug 31, 2009

25 by Rezende1990 »»
May 20, 2:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.