Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Black Bullet (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Jul 2, 2014 11:17 AM

Oct 2013
jonjoy said:
Dat kisara....

I know right.
Jul 2, 2014 12:27 PM

Oct 2013
That was the biggest waste of time, ever. To think I was actually excited for this bullshit
Jul 2, 2014 12:39 PM
Jul 2018
Well i loved that anime...i really did and then i saw episode 13...they rushed it so fucking much that it was almost unwatchable...what a pity,the end destroyed such a great anime...
Jul 2, 2014 1:06 PM
Apr 2014
So you get most of the understandings from the manga? Haven't read it yet and as many of you stated that the anime was rushed, I can't agree more with you. But I do really hope for a season 2 as I'm really interested in whether Kisara's gonna be an enemy or not. Either way, I will give a score of 9 because of the fanservings and for a great story. ^^
Onii-chan-kunJul 2, 2014 1:10 PM
Jul 2, 2014 1:20 PM

Mar 2013
Kisara look scary at the end and surprised that so many people are hating on this Anime.
Jul 2, 2014 1:59 PM

Feb 2014
This anime had a lot of ups and downs, but I'm kind of unsatisfied with the ending. I really hope there is more to come. Even if it's just an ova.
Jul 2, 2014 2:50 PM

Jun 2007
You know, maybe this could have been a good show. Maybe the source material is good. But as the anime was presented in these 13 episodes, it was rushed and clumsy and viewers were hardly given either the time to respond emotionally to things like character deaths, or the building of those characters to the point where we even would feel something for them. 6/10
Jul 2, 2014 4:06 PM

Aug 2013
Throwing the battery away? No problem, we got flying lantern to take care of that.

I knew Shouma voice reminded me someone... Kaiki is such an incredible character.

Well, of course Satomi wouldn't die, the novel are still going on :P

The story with Kisara and her brother felt really rushed. We never knew before of that family problem before the episode 11, if I remember correctly. Then she go psycho randomly, kinda broke the atmosphere :/

Anyway, it was an enjoyable serie. had his flaws, but in overall, I was entertained by it, which is an important factor for me.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jul 2, 2014 4:25 PM
Mar 2014
Loved this anime.

Kisara is so badass after this episode .. (The power of evil !)

S2?
Jul 2, 2014 5:14 PM

Aug 2012
Tina Sprout sure got to her sniper position fast

The death of a somewhat major character was brushed over quickly

The "final battle" was pretty anticlimatic, and the scene with Kisara and her brother came from nowhere, oh he's suddenly one of those responsible

I gave the show a 6/10, some overall thoughts: so many flaws but I did get some enjoyment from it, animation/art/sound was decent, I liked Tina Sprout, main character was desperately righteous to the point where he got annoying, Kagetane was a promising character. It's a shame it was so rushed, made the story side of things really poor.
Jul 2, 2014 6:11 PM

Jul 2012
So that foreshadowed twist at the end was great. Renataro is losing his humanity he needs Enju. Overall loved the show and enjoyed the plot to its fullest.

Great episode and series!!!
Jul 2, 2014 6:13 PM

Aug 2013
I thought it was an okay anime. Enjoyable, but way too rushed.
wow gay
Jul 2, 2014 6:36 PM

Apr 2013
And everything still happens way too fast.
Kisara is too awesome, yandere material here.
Jul 2, 2014 7:23 PM

Dec 2012
Overall I enjoyed the series AND this episode even though it was rushed. But then again unless the manga is the only thing to go by, which I haven't even got current on, I really have no comparison! I have to say though that I DID NOT EXPECT Kisara's yandere moment with Rentaro. That completely took me by surprise. I figured she would know him better than that and distance herself from him. Not do the direct opposite and basically expect him to praise her considering what his ENTIRE CHARACTER is ALL about! I mean seriously - he spares her grandfather and EVEN PAIRS UP with the greatest villain in history instead of instantly challenging him to a "duel" to finish the job. If he can "put his personal grudges aside" and work with the "best villain ever", why on earth would he praise her after she murdered her own brother right in front of his eyes? Seriously!! I knew she had a dark side from what Midori said, but I thought she would take the typical approach. Again distancing herself from him instead of instantly wanting gratification!

8/10 for this episode, even though it was rushed like most of the others but a sold 7/10 for this entire series. Well actually I'll give it an 8/10 because I still enjoyed it ALOT.

I wish there was going to be a season 2 but judging from that ending - I severely doubt it. Unless of course an OVA corrects it down the road. It's probably going to stick with the "Anime only ending."

EDIT: As for Kisara's Zero style - I really loved that. I did expect her brother to survive longer than usual as that's a traditional "samurai killing technique" but I didn't expect him to last that long. As it's usually over when the "samurai" sheathes his/her sword.
Jul 2, 2014 7:34 PM

Jan 2012
Well, that last episode made me really disappointed with the anime in a overall view. Thanks god Rentaro didnt end up as the hero.
And what about that "i´m evil" shit in the end? No sense at all..

Anyway, lame end for a bad anime. It had potential, but lost it in the way....

5/10
Jul 2, 2014 9:33 PM

Sep 2010
Boo they killed off my favourite team....

Not too impressed by the ending. Kisara is suddenly evil, this oni-san dude randomly comes in, bomb conveniently doesn't work so they can add drama and kill off a character.. Everything just seemed sort of off. It's a shame that they'd end it so poorly, since I enjoyed this anime for the most part.
Jul 2, 2014 11:40 PM

Jun 2014
Am I the only one who thought it was almost (note ALMOST) perfect?
Jul 2, 2014 11:44 PM
May 2014
R32 said:
Am I the only one who thought it was almost (note ALMOST) perfect?

Well judging by the MAL score, no your not alone.
Jul 2, 2014 11:50 PM
Jun 2014
It was too much in too short of time. The battle had a lot of potential and I would have loved to see more action from the other members of Rentaro's "Army".

Kisara's revenge could have been a very fulfilling and dramatic way to end the season. Maybe if they had the duel take place with the funeral proceedings etc. I might feel more satisfied right now.

Great series but this episode was disappointing for me.
Jul 3, 2014 12:12 AM
Jan 2014
Definitely felt rushed throughout but I still found the show to be rather enjoyable overall. That last episode though was pretty disappointing.

Kagetane is still my favorite character from the show.
Jul 3, 2014 12:33 AM

Nov 2013
zetsubousei_hero said:
Kisara look scary at the end and surprised that so many people are hating on this Anime.

This is not so many.
Jul 3, 2014 1:00 AM

Jul 2012
Kisara is evil. I see. Now if only there was a bit of development leading to that revelation...

Just like the entire series, the end is also pretty bad. Well, I wasn't expecting much anyway.

4.5/10.
Ga_LaxyJul 3, 2014 1:04 AM
Jul 3, 2014 1:40 AM

Dec 2010
A really good final episode, I didn't hope for it. There were really good moments in it as well:

-The part when Rentarou hit Enju to go alone against Aldebaran.
-The part when Kisara turned completely evil
-The last moment of Rentarou and Enju in the end, that one was so emotional

1. Characters. +1. Rentarou's a nice guy, and Enju was great. Katetane and Kohina were awesome as well. I liked Tamaki and his sister as well.
2. Atmosphere. +1. It was great when it counted.
3. OST. +1. Arguably best OP and ED of the season, and some of the theme were so good as well.
4. Animation. +1. It's what initially drew me to the series, I enjoyed it from start to end.
5. Background story. We didn't get any background story in the , except for some foreshadowings.
6. Storyline. There wasn't an actual plot, and while the individual arks were not bad by themselves they weren't usually resolved well(Rentarou's magic wins gg).
7. Ending. +1. The whole final episode served really well to the anime. Especially the final moment between Rentarou and Enju, it was so emotional.
8. Drama. +1. The drama's on a high level, despite some bad-timed follow-ups ruin it sometimes.
9. Overall affect. At he end of the day it's still my #2 anime of the season and I it wasn't so rushed it could easily be a much better titile. I'd love to see more of it, and I'll start reading the manga and reading the novels still.
10. Bonus score: +1. This anime had the most affecting moments of the season for me, it hit me really hard on several occasions, it's really rare that any anime gets me to care so much for something that's happening.
Overall score: 7/10. I still loved this one.
Jul 3, 2014 2:27 AM

Mar 2008
I loved this anime 9/10. Kisara is now one of my most favorite anime characters. I agree with what she did & I would be doing the same thing as her. I loved what she said, Your fists of justice can never touch evil. Justice will never fully destroy Evil. The only thing that can destroy evil is evil itself. God I hope this gets a second season.
Jul 3, 2014 2:37 AM
Jun 2009
antipurefaith said:
dam the guy with the fist of the north star skills isnt gonna be in the next season(if there is one) unless he comes back from the dead or he didnt die from that nuke like bomb

A true HNK student wouldn't die that easily!
Jul 3, 2014 2:49 AM

Apr 2009
Really disappointing, this started out really good and had a gunslinger girl vibe to it, but it just felt so rushed - especially the later episodes. This could have been really good, but the fact that it was so rushed really ruined it.

This last episode was ridiculous - so many cliches, and things coming out of the blue, absolutely terrible episode.
Jul 3, 2014 3:18 AM

May 2014
That ending song my god I want it so badly D:
Anyone know how long one will have to wait for a soundtrack for this anime?
And the actual blu ray collection aswell?
Minori Kushieda Forever <3

Jul 3, 2014 3:51 AM

Mar 2012
One quick question... what the fuck happen to Kisara? She just went full yandere all of a sudden.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Jul 3, 2014 4:36 AM

Jun 2010
Not bad this episode, the series overall isn't that bad, well isn't perfect, and either it's bad, it's doable, 7/10

Raven-kun said:
One quick question... what the fuck happen to Kisara? She just went full yandere all of a sudden.

I think she be always like this from the start, maybe, the revenge for her family brought her in that state....
Jul 3, 2014 4:52 AM

Feb 2010
The first 4 or 5 episodes were really interesting but somehow it got real hard to watch on a weekly basis and before I knew it I marathoned the last 3 episodes.

idk, I really liked the opening and ending theme, it was probably my fav of the Spring season, but the last episode left me feeling a bit confused like the whole thing was rushed. I was real touched by Rentarou's commitment to sacrifice himself till he lost his leg and Souma-nii took the sacrifice instead and since then i guess I was just feeling ughk ok. Kisara's character at the end was quite interesting, and I wished i could've seen this side of her before... but oh wells.

idk, it was a decent series till it got boring imo.

5/10 from me.
Jul 3, 2014 5:14 AM

Sep 2013
this anime didn't get me like the manga did

fun enjoyable ride sometime bore me a little
5/10
Jul 3, 2014 5:19 AM

Sep 2010
Oh shit Black Bullet Last Episode was Epic Kisara is now the bad guy and so many things i want to know I want a second season so much
Jul 3, 2014 6:05 AM

Oct 2008
Didn't like the last episode.

The final fight felt too rushed and Kisara basically going crazy was completely unexpected.

This might have just been an adaption issue is they were trying to stay true to the source (which i didn't read). The final episode basically ends up opening more plot points than it closes.
Jul 3, 2014 6:13 AM

Mar 2013
That battle...that murder...The feels man oh man this anime rocks i'm hoping for a season 2... 10/10 for me... Seriously i'm still hyped after watching this cheers :D
Jul 3, 2014 6:50 AM

Jul 2013
- Why did you kill Kazumitsu, your own brother!?
- Because it's the last episode and we must shock the audience, duh?

Jul 3, 2014 7:16 AM

Aug 2013
Wow what a shitty ending. They tried too hard to convince viewers to have this feeling or this.

That nagi ending though...
Jul 3, 2014 7:30 AM

Mar 2012
You killed the best girls, You Nerf Enju, You Nerf Rentarou, Everyone got Nerfed, Comepletely Butchered shit, Manga is wonderful but this adaptation is trash.

2/10
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Jul 3, 2014 8:47 AM

Jul 2011
So, Kisara will become the new enemy? LOL That's so random...

The Author:"Now I have an excuse for the MC become 100% a lolicon!"

Terrible...

4/10
Jul 3, 2014 9:14 AM

Mar 2013
Well, that escalated quickly. Kisara's showing her true colors, eh?
Episode has a feeling of being rushed.
Too many revelations/events happening that aren't quite explained.
The series was good but could have been better.
Jul 3, 2014 9:55 AM

Nov 2013
3/10

so much wasted potential. could have been incredible. that last episode actually really interested me though. the whole kisara thing
Jul 3, 2014 10:53 AM

Aug 2013
4/10 I'm generous
Anyway, i was hyped for that show but after 4 epis i started to think: why i don't drop that shitty?
Well, Kisara yandere in the end was unexpected but..Aldebaran part rushed and Rentarou is a bad MC. Worst animation of the season :|
Jul 3, 2014 11:01 AM

Mar 2013
This was better than Brynhildr's last episode at least. And I think it was a better show overall as well. Better looking, better sounding... plus it had Kagetane. Not enough Kagetane though, and he really was the most intriguing and badass character by far in this. And he still is! There's still a bunch of mysteries surrounding him.

MORE KAGETANE!

Jul 3, 2014 11:05 AM
Jul 2014
This show really needed twice as many episodes than it got for this season. It skipped over so many things and seemed extremely rushed. Though I haven't read the source material for this show, I had heard it was really good. It's disappointing the anime adaption wasn't handled very well.
Jul 3, 2014 3:29 PM

Aug 2013
Dredd said:
Kisara was justified in doing what she did. Its Rentarou who doesn't deserve her.
4kicks said:
Wtf is with Rentarou? I completely agree with Kisara. That asshole should have been killed, along with a bunch of other evil villains. Really though, if someone broke into your house to rob it, then murdered your family for the fun of it after that, would you simply forgive them? In this case, the person who was charged with protecting the city, instead cut corners to line his pockets. And that resulted in zero remorse after that decision lead to the deaths of thousands of people, including their own family--would you still forgive them after all that? If you answer yes, then you're either a saint, or just as mentally unstable as Rentarou.

How it should have read:
VP Brother: Yup, I did it. I don't give a fuck. Money is love, money is life.
*Duel*
VP Brother: My leg!!! *Head explodes*
Rentarou: Why did you kill him!?
Kisara: Because he killed my parents, and was the cause of death for a large percentage of the city's population? What are you, blind, deaf, and retarded?
Rentarou: Enju...I might have to go full retard.

I doubt this will get a sequel, but if it does, then I hope Rentarou smartens up, and listens to reason (Kisara's).

+1

This. And "Enju, I might have to go full retard" That`s priceless. xD xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 2014 4:12 PM

Aug 2012
Why is this episode good while all the other ones suck??? LOL
Awwwwwwwww Shouma died!!!!!!! ;(((((((((
Noooo
Jul 3, 2014 4:22 PM
Mar 2014
As long as "Fists of Justice" Rentaro remains the main character, I don't think I'd ever watch any continuation of this anime. I hate main characters who want to fight evil but aren't willing to fight fire with fire. Did he think that letting Kisara's brother go would do any good? It would most like result in the deaths of millions of other people. I felt that Kisara's decision was completed justified as one shitty life for millions of others doesn't sound so bad.
Jul 3, 2014 6:28 PM

Aug 2013
Awful show, absolutely crap.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 2014 6:33 PM

Dec 2013
Rei_Rei said:
Dredd said:
Kisara was justified in doing what she did. Its Rentarou who doesn't deserve her.

+1

This. And "Enju, I might have to go full retard" That`s priceless. xD xD
Made my day xD
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Jul 3, 2014 7:45 PM

Apr 2012
7/10 enjoyed it, but felt rushed at times.
Also the final battle against Aldebaran felt "meh" for me for some reason.

Kisara's gotten crazy.

Hoping for a season 2 so we can see more Kagetane!
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Jul 3, 2014 7:49 PM

May 2013
One word.. Rushed :)

Well still enjoyed it though 7/10
Tch.
Pages (11) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2014

228 by cableguyjay »»
Jun 19, 6:00 PM

» Is it true that there is no hope? Do you still love this?

Ghefira - Jun 5

13 by Nikatto »»
Jun 15, 10:16 AM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 13, 2014

176 by cableguyjay »»
Jun 9, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2014

156 by cableguyjay »»
Jun 2, 4:22 AM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2014

398 by cableguyjay »»
May 26, 5:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.