Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No Game No Life (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (21) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Jun 25, 2014 1:55 PM
Apr 2014
I absolutely loved the season finale! It left goosebumps of excitement, Season 2 is going to be Epic and I can't wait!
Jun 25, 2014 2:01 PM

Jul 2013
Gah, that cliffhanger.
Enjoyable series.
I'll stick with 9/10
I hope there's a S2
(Can't wait to read the 4th volume)
SandyBoiJun 25, 2014 5:42 PM

Jun 2008
DarkMoonWolf said:
GreenDrag said:
Not every rating system has to be different per genre. Single-score rating systems (like on MAL) can use single-minded (how much did I like it?), or very technical approaches (Like GlassReflections) to rate any anime, and still be arguably correct.

EDIT: Also, isn't there any way to turn your grey into a much darker tone? It's not exactly the kindest on the eyes, to keep in line, while reading...

I understand what you are saying, but you missed to point...
He was the first to say that he liked the anime, he only ranked it 5/10 cause it wasn't the holy teachings that could change the world!!

How many anime stories do you know that "contributes to the world"?? personally, I can't remember even one... yes, there are a few slice of life and a few dramas that might teach a thing or two to the younger ones but then again to be able to contribute to the world???? Nop.... Can't think of even one!!

T3hSource said:
@DarkMoonWolf
It's not about just liking it, I DID like it. I'm admittedly not well versed in genres at all(not even battle shounen and I like my action). So I haven't gone to the level where I have comparison for every genre and basic premise.

But when looking at it from a much more grounded analytical stance and what it contributes to the world, this is schlock. Does it do what it sets out to do and be: yes!
Is just that enough to rate it among stuff with actual substance and meaning? Nope.

If he liked the anime, then why can't he be honest with himself on the ranking??

I just explained to him that he should be honest and rank the show by what it promised, not by the holly word that it's impossible to create... The show said from the start fantasy/comedy, it never promised a world changing anime...

If from the start he wanted something with "actual substance and meaning", then he must choose to watch only slice of life and dramas, everything about ecchi, comedy or even supernatural will always fail on his standards!!

But I won't try to explain my point of view again, also this was the only time I went to a damned table to check the code for darkgray, won't do it again...

You might have missed my point (while I do get yours... I think.) He seems to be trying to rate not based on sheer enjoyment, but on a much more technical level, thus trying to take into account things, that he would usually consider.
Or maybe he's trying to act cool by rating a well-liked show "badly". Who can tell, really?
Anyways, my main point was, that not every person uses their enjoyment as the main part, when considering a show's score, and that is something to take note of.

Also, even a rock in the middle of nothing (notable) can contribute to the world/your developement. Philospohical minds can have any number of things, that gets them thinking, and thus the thing, that triggered their thoughts can contribute to the world.
Similarly; With anime, a show is only as philosophical as you want to make it (which is one of the main reasons I hate going into that aspect too much [I tend to not think enough, or overthink these matters, thus almost always arriving at an almost fundamentally different conclusion, than others, and I rarely have the patience to put up with online slap-fighting {Because these discussions rarely get more, that that}]), thus any show can "contribute". Honestly, it depends mostly on the viewer.

Taisho-san said:
Also, let me get this right: so that shrine priestess lady is the Old Deus, or she's the shrine priestess FOR the Old Dues?

SEASON 2 OR RIOT

Most clues point towards her being the Mikor (priestess) for the Old Deus.

Plate said:
The bullshit they pulled to win in the last fight was too predictable, but I still want another season. Great light novel advertisement.

If it was that predictable, maybe it wasn't that much of a BS move, now was it?

Jul 2010
Indeed enjoyable, worth my time. 8/10
That cliffhanger though, S2 when?
Jun 25, 2014 2:05 PM

May 2014
Epic end, to an epic anime.
Jun 25, 2014 2:08 PM

Apr 2013
Well, this was good!
Jun 25, 2014 2:13 PM

Apr 2013
The most well received anime of this season is also the most pandering one :)

Anyway it was very good. I kinda have a problem with the characters (overpowered and overconfident are not in my taste, but Sora was hilarious so it's kinda OK) and the games. No matter how well they explained their strategies it always felt like a Deus Ex Machina in the end.

Those are my only 2 complaints. The rest was excellent. 8/10
Jun 25, 2014 2:15 PM

Dec 2009
I hope sales in Japan are good so we will have a good chance at getting a second season. MAL is pretty much irrelevant so while it's overrated and has an overall good score (just in my opinion) Japan is never consistent with MAL.
Jun 25, 2014 2:19 PM

Jun 2010
Simply the best series since Steins;Gate. Well, maybe I'm exaggerating since there's Monogatari series and such but damn, every episode was freaking enjoyable. I don't really have the time to describe it's awesomeness. I'm not expecting a 2nd season soon but I know sometime later after a few volume release we can watch it in action again.

Thank you Madhouse for doing great in this series. 10/10
Jun 25, 2014 2:34 PM

May 2012
fuck fuck fuck so epic its really my favorite now.. shit just get real that ending dammit need s2 ASAP..
Its expected they'll win every game till they face Tet but the best part is the fun in game, comedy and characters :).

first 10/10 in a while..

Jun 25, 2014 2:36 PM
Aug 2013
that shrine princess voice was so good
Jun 25, 2014 2:39 PM

Jun 2013
Holy Shit. Blank just out foxed the WarBeasts twice and now they have them as their allies (I think). And I didn't expect them to win the game that way either. This is definitively one of my favorite anime this Spring season.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT SEASON!
Jun 25, 2014 2:40 PM

Aug 2013
I felt that this last episode had more of an ass-pull than any of the previous game resolutions and was pretty underwhelming as the finale.

The only major issue I have had with this show the entire way through is the amount of pandering it had.
The frequent fanservice of nude lolis and bouncing breasts often make this show uncomfortable to watch at times.
Jun 25, 2014 2:41 PM

Oct 2012
Cheesekao said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So they ended the show with a volume 6 spoiler? Huh...

wut do you mean? so the war beast priestess is actual #1 Desus?
Jun 25, 2014 2:43 PM

Oct 2012
Kumagawa said:
I hope sales in Japan are good so we will have a good chance at getting a second season. MAL is pretty much irrelevant so while it's overrated and has an overall good score (just in my opinion) Japan is never consistent with MAL.

whats MAL?
Jun 25, 2014 2:43 PM

Apr 2014
10/10
Holy crap, haven't seen that great of an anime in a while. Why does it have to end after only 12 episodes? Gaah
I DEMAND SEASON 2!!!
Jun 25, 2014 2:47 PM
Oct 2012
ss4chris said:
wut do you mean? so the war beast priestess is actual #1 Desus?

In Japan Mikos (i.e. shrine priestess) usually are vessels for the gods, so chances are she is not a Deus, but can be possessed by a deus.
Jun 25, 2014 2:50 PM

Dec 2013
Very good. I was blown out by the series at the start but the second half didn't feel so fresh.. Still very enjoyable. I'm anticipating s2. Jibril rocks. I liked the ending, it makes me want s2 even more.
Anyways I think it's a bit overrated.
Jun 25, 2014 2:57 PM
Nov 2013
How can you end a series like that and not announce "Season 2 coming soon!"?
Anyway, this show was much fun. Definitely one of the best series this season. 8/10
Jun 25, 2014 2:58 PM

Jul 2013
Its over :(((

It was a fantastic ride. 10/10

Gonna start reading the novels soon, after I catch up with a few others.

Definitely hoping for a Season 2 of this. Make it happen Madhouse!
Jun 25, 2014 2:59 PM

Aug 2013
Ep 12 was amazing! Actually the whole story was incredible.
I hope S2 will come out soon.
10/10
I don't like the terms "good person" or "bad person" because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone.
To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person. ~Armin (Shingeki no Kyojin)

Jun 25, 2014 3:00 PM

Sep 2012
I gave this series a 10/10 even though I think it's a 9/10 because I wanna see it climb even higher
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Jun 25, 2014 3:01 PM

Nov 2013
Tat. Cliffhanger. ><

Well tat was fun as hell to watch.
Jun 25, 2014 3:01 PM
Oct 2012
Miko (shrine priestess) is a warbeast but she is a shrine priest, so she has a god...she just contacted the warbeasts god one of the old dues
Jun 25, 2014 3:02 PM

Nov 2012
AOTS imo,7/10.

Can't wait for season 2,without a doubt going to get one in 1-1 1/2 years.

Old Dues?

Gotta start reading those novels now~
Jun 25, 2014 3:04 PM

May 2014
Thanks @GreenDrag you again hit the nail on the head.[btw I might also adapt this writing method due to scatter mindedness]

@GreenDrag
I am honest with the rankings, too honest you might say. As GreenDrag said, I try not to rate based on my enjoyment. And as I mentioned I don't rate by genre, because MAL uses a universal scale and so do I when evaluating.

And actually slice of life has very little to offer me without it slipping into the psychological, thriller realm.Dramas can work, but simply fall into the trappings of being too dramatic without much point. Now supernatural, sci-fi, those while not grounded in reality, they can mimic it with exaggerated aspects and when they do it with serious intentions it really gets my mind working and thinking about my own values and beliefs.

That is a major factor when I rate, it isn't always required, I like my silly action(JoJo) as well. We have absolutely different mindsets when it comes to this, it boils down to subjective opinions.
Jun 25, 2014 3:08 PM

Nov 2012
This show really needs a S2, I'm kinda shocked just saw its rating on mal for the first time. 0.o I quite enjoyed it I just disliked the use of elves and warbeasts for the millionth time in a fantasy setting. I liked the show, would live a S2 and also liked the start of the OP. I'm sticking to 7/10 since I rated that before seeing its high rating.

Jun 25, 2014 3:10 PM

Apr 2014
I can't even remember when was the last time I got so HYPED for the next season of an Anime I really really enjoyed.Can't remember and I've been watching anime since I was a kid.
9/10 Brilliant!/Masterpiece and Anime of the year! Contender along side with Akame ga kiru <<Don't disappoint.
Easily 10/10 but had to take 1 because it Ended.

Jun 25, 2014 3:20 PM

Jun 2012
NeutralSide said:
Easily 10/10 but had to take 1 because it Ended.
That's a surprising logic to say the least haha.

It ends on a superb note IMO. It got me hyped for a second season. The games were all really enjoyable to watch. However, their strategies seemed a bit too BS to me. Even with this, a really good show to say the least. It'll be a 7 or a 8 from me, I'll just let the hype go down a bit hehe. Anyway, hope for good sales so we can get a second season, It does deserve it.
Jun 25, 2014 3:27 PM

Dec 2013
I loved this series and I'm really gonna.miss it :( 9/10 for me
Jun 25, 2014 3:28 PM

Oct 2007
T3hSource said:
Thanks @GreenDrag you again hit the nail on the head.[btw I might also adapt this writing method due to scatter mindedness]

@GreenDrag
I am honest with the rankings, too honest you might say. As GreenDrag said, I try not to rate based on my enjoyment. And as I mentioned I don't rate by genre, because MAL uses a universal scale and so do I when evaluating.

And actually slice of life has very little to offer me without it slipping into the psychological, thriller realm.Dramas can work, but simply fall into the trappings of being too dramatic without much point. Now supernatural, sci-fi, those while not grounded in reality, they can mimic it with exaggerated aspects and when they do it with serious intentions it really gets my mind working and thinking about my own values and beliefs.

That is a major factor when I rate, it isn't always required, I like my silly action(JoJo) as well. We have absolutely different mindsets when it comes to this, it boils down to subjective opinions.

Even if I were to rate this on pure enjoyment it wouldn't fare a whole lot better. I just never really got all that into it. I don't know I've just seen this sort of stuff countless times before from LN anime and I just didn't really identify with any of the characters, nor did I find the games and their outcomes particularly interesting except for the Shiritori one. It just all felt kind of half-assed and typical LN with the fanservice and reference gags. Like I'm really not against the idea of just enjoying shows as a guilty pleasure but this one just didn't do it for me to the level it seems to for a lot of people apparently.
Jun 25, 2014 3:29 PM

Dec 2013
I loved this series. The last episode was good, but not as good as I thought it would be.. And it seems incomplete because we didn't see the battle between Blank and God. I guess I'll have to wait until season 2.
"Me ni wa me wo, ha ni wa ha wo, aku ni wa aku wo."
Jun 25, 2014 3:31 PM
Jun 2014
I quite don't get all the opinions that are based on fanservice/ecchi content instead of the plot. I'm not saying that they are meaningless, they're obviously something to consider, but basing a rating in fanservice over the plot just shocks me. I can't take as a valid rating any rating that considers the "presentation" over the plot.

It's just like going to the cinema. There are two types of movies. The movies that are focused on the plot, and the movies that are focused in spectacle (fireworks, special effects, and shiny stuff). The first ones tell a story and try to get you inside it, and the second ones just want you to disconnect from reality for their length. As -some drastic- examples you could get Schindler's List for the first type (where the story is the most important thing in the film), and Mr. & Ms. Smith for the second (where the story is just irrelevant).

If NGNL were a movie, It'd be in the first group. Of course it has fanservice, but the main objective of the anime isn't showing Steph's underwear or Shiro's naked butt. The main objective is to tell a story of two NEET who are really smart and can outcome all kinds of traps & difficulties their rivals set up.

As of my opinion, I'd give it an 8 out of 10. I feel the plot is a little rushed (but well, this usually happens when you have an episode limit), and I didn't like that spoiler at the end.

While I also partially agree with T3hSource in the "explaining after doing it so the main characters seem badasses", I also agree with GreenDrag (comment no. 290). This is just a consequence of the genre. If you don't like it, you either avoid the genre or learn to live with it.
Jun 25, 2014 3:35 PM

Jan 2014
This anime....
10/10
No words needed

Also WTF rank 22 on MAL already? Oh shit here comes the haters.
Don't attribute maliciousness when stupidity is enough to explain what happens
Jun 25, 2014 3:38 PM

Oct 2007
Naudri said:
I quite don't get all the opinions that are based on fanservice/ecchi content instead of the plot. I'm not saying that they are meaningless, they're obviously something to consider, but basing a rating in fanservice over the plot just shocks me. I can't take as a valid rating any rating that considers the "presentation" over the plot.

It's just like going to the cinema. There are two types of movies. The movies that are focused on the plot, and the movies that are focused in spectacle (fireworks, special effects, and shiny stuff). The first ones tell a story and try to get you inside it, and the second ones just want you to disconnect from reality for their length. As -some drastic- examples you could get Schindler's List for the first type (where the story is the most important thing in the film), and Mr. & Ms. Smith for the second (where the story is just irrelevant).

If NGNL were a movie, It'd be in the first group. Of course it has fanservice, but the main objective of the anime isn't showing Steph's underwear or Shiro's naked butt. The main objective is to tell a story of two NEET who are really smart and can outcome all kinds of traps & difficulties their rivals set up.

As of my opinion, I'd give it an 8 out of 10. I feel the plot is a little rushed (but well, this usually happens when you have an episode limit), and I didn't like that spoiler at the end.

While I also partially agree with T3hSource in the "explaining after doing it so the main characters seem badasses", I also agree with GreenDrag (comment no. 290). This is just a consequence of the genre. If you don't like it, you either avoid the genre or learn to live with it.

But the way they overcome the traps is rarely all that interesting and clever beyond the Shiritori game. For example this episode amounts to basically their opponent going into a stock berserk mode as a twist and then Sora revealing that he'd found the solution to win the game all along by having Steph just show up to win the game because of some implausible series of calculations Shiro made last episode that apparently yet again allow them to predict everything that is going to happen down to the millisecond. All of this happens within the first few minutes. It doesn't feel clever or smart or like they work to overcome anything when they keep having them win like this just because. It's just not exciting at all in terms of the scenario writing and gives the impression the author isn't even remotely trying beyond seeing how many references and how much fanservice he can include. Because the show fails so fundamentally at being engaging in anything but the fanservice and the occasional action sequence I'm basically left without anything else to really talk about in any significance, hence how at least in my case the focus tends to shift towards talk about fanservice since that's what the show seems to want to stand out and put the emphasis on.
Jun 25, 2014 3:39 PM

Jan 2013
This episode pushed it 10/10 for me.
Jun 25, 2014 3:46 PM

Jan 2011
That was awesome!! I need a second season!!!
I also need a DVD/BD release so I can add it to my collection :)
Jun 25, 2014 3:46 PM

Sep 2012
I didn't expect Steph to save the day.
Jun 25, 2014 3:49 PM

Jul 2013
It was a pretty decent series to say the least. I don't believe it's the master piece everyone says it was, but it was a bit above average to say the least.

I only really had problems with the games being a bit nonsensical at times (I'm looking at you Gary Stu Sora).

8/10
mitch3315 said:
This might be a bit hard for you to believe, I know I didn't at first, but the thing is that other people actually have different opinions to your own. Crazy, right? How dare they not conform to your opinion on this show, or any other, who the hell do they think they are?
Jun 25, 2014 3:53 PM
Mar 2013
Amazing episode and anime! Blank was so cool this ep. Oh and that panty shot....I dream about every night.
Jun 25, 2014 3:57 PM

May 2012
That was awesome! Really great ending but the story is far from over and I really wonder how it will continue! I really hope there will be a second season and I'm sure to watch it when it finishes!

All in all a great anime with a very lovely pacing in story and character development, with some really cute characters and amazing art! Would watch again 9/10
Jun 25, 2014 3:57 PM

Jul 2009
well...
fuck. LOL. good things always come to an end.

9/10. i like the jibril arc better. it was more grand. if they finished the season with that, i wouldve gave this show a 10/10. unfortunately, this fox shrine lady just comes out of nowhere and is like herherderder i am the mighty deus. welp.

nonetheless, i need more jibril. and do i see another frugel in store for next season? hnghhh. viva la frugels.
Jun 25, 2014 3:59 PM
Jul 2018
10/10

Everything was just right, it had the right balance of everything in my mind in my opinion.

SEASON 2 WHERE?
Jun 25, 2014 4:05 PM
Jan 2014
Such a fun ride, I really hope they make a second season eventually.
Jun 25, 2014 4:05 PM

Oct 2013
It's very likely that they will make a second season
Jun 25, 2014 4:07 PM
Jun 2014
Kaioshin_Sama said:
But the way they overcome the traps is rarely all that interesting and clever beyond the Shiritori game. For example this episode amounts to basically their opponent going into a stock berserk mode as a twist and then Sora revealing that he'd found the solution to win the game all along by having Steph just show up to win the game because of some implausible series of calculations Shiro made last episode that apparently yet again allow them to predict everything that is going to happen down to the millisecond. All of this happens within the first few minutes. It doesn't feel clever or smart or like they work to overcome anything when they keep having them win like this just because. It's just not exciting at all in terms of the scenario writing and gives the impression the author isn't even remotely trying beyond seeing how many references and how much fanservice he can include. Because the show fails so fundamentally at being engaging in anything but the fanservice and the occasional action sequence I'm basically left without anything else to really talk about in any significance, hence how at least in my case the focus tends to shift towards talk about fanservice since that's what the show seems to want to stand out and put the emphasis on.

Well. To be honest, I did expect that kind of outcome. Of course writing some spherical navier-stokes equations for solving the NPC's movement patterns is excessive. But man. They're suppused to be the very best gamers in the world. And the Eastern federation were challenging them in a VIDEOGAME. It's like challenging a chess pro player to a chess game. You'll be utterly defeated.
So, long story short, this last "game" and the "shiritori" one are polar opposites. In the shiritori one you had the handicap/advantage of the language, which give the game a little bit of a gambling touch. In this one, they knew they'd do some cheating (revealing Elika members' position) and have some "special movement" because of their experience in their world.

As they said in episode 5: "There is no such thing as luck in this world." [...] "In other words, the person with that knowledge is the inevitable victor." Therefore, as they knew that much in videogames, they were the destined victors.
Jun 25, 2014 4:09 PM

Oct 2010

Thank you so much mentioning this because while I thoroughly enjoyed myself (this was the only show I managed to follow diligently this season), the way the show placed Sora on a pedestal is beyond annoying.

The show does beat into the viewers how important it is for the two of them to work together but never do I feel that the two are on equal footing. It’s more like Sora needing help and Shiro was there to help him. Even taking into account for Shiro’s age, the show shouldn’t have emphasized so much on Shiro’s role (in words, not in action). I guess I was expecting so much from the show to redeem itself for Shiro’s sake. During the arc where Sora is forgotten, Shiro’s role is illustrated as a strategy for Sora, not a choice of hers as an actual person. Even when tables are turned and Shiro gets herself deliberately shot, why is it that Shiro has to be the one to get shot?

Even in the last episode, the show continues to favor Sora over Shiro, who can very well be like every other female in the cast if it isn’t for her relationship with Sora (which, again, why does her worth have to be defined by her relationship with a guy?). She didn’t say much in the episode, which, okay I get that it’s her personality. But she has so little say compared to her brother that you can almost forget about her.

This show’s treatment of females is exactly what makes the show seem distasteful to me. The females barely get any development (actually none of the characters really develop) but they are heavily sexualized which makes it hard to take the fact that they rule over a fucking empire seriously.

It’s why I have such a love hate relationship with this show. The plot is simple and the characters ruin it for me but execution makes following the series such an addiction, the reason the show gets a 7/10 from me. Without the thrill and based solely on the mechanics, easily a 5/10.

No Game No Life is a very overrated show but following a season of mediocre shows and executing the story the right way (with fast pacing, cliff hangers, fanservice and anime references; last two which aren’t for me but is for a majority of this show’s fans), it’s not surprising it has gotten the fame and high rating (well MAL loves giving away high ratings) that it has.
Jun 25, 2014 4:13 PM

Jan 2014
SEASON 2
Jun 25, 2014 4:15 PM

Oct 2007
Parisbelle said:

Thank you so much mentioning this because while I thoroughly enjoyed myself (this was the only show I managed to follow diligently this season), the way the show placed Sora on a pedestal is beyond annoying.

The show does beat into the viewers how important it is for the two of them to work together but never do I feel that the two are on equal footing. It’s more like Sora needing help and Shiro was there to help him. Even taking into account for Shiro’s age, the show shouldn’t have emphasized so much on Shiro’s role (in words, not in action). I guess I was expecting so much from the show to redeem itself for Shiro’s sake. During the arc where Sora is forgotten, Shiro’s role is illustrated as a strategy for Sora, not a choice of hers as an actual person. Even when tables are turned and Shiro gets herself deliberately shot, why is it that Shiro has to be the one to get shot?

Even in the last episode, the show continues to favor Sora over Shiro, who can very well be like every other female in the cast if it isn’t for her relationship with Sora (which, again, why does her worth have to be defined by her relationship with a guy?). She didn’t say much in the episode, which, okay I get that it’s her personality. But she has so little say compared to her brother that you can almost forget about her.

This show’s treatment of females is exactly what makes the show seem distasteful to me. The females barely get any development (actually none of the characters really develop) but they are heavily sexualized which makes it hard to take the fact that they rule over a fucking empire seriously.

It’s why I have such a love hate relationship with this show. The plot is simple and the characters ruin it for me but execution makes following the series such an addiction, the reason the show gets a 7/10 from me. Without the thrill and based solely on the mechanics, easily a 5/10.

No Game No Life is a very overrated show but following a season of mediocre shows and executing the story the right way (with fast pacing, cliff hangers, fanservice and anime references; last two which aren’t for me but is for a majority of this show’s fans), it’s not surprising it has gotten the fame and high rating (well MAL loves giving away high ratings) that it has.

I think NGNL had a lot of help from a lot of other hyped up shows this season just kind of dropping the ball in a lot of people eyes and the fact that most MAL users really only seem to choose to watch from a select set of otaku friendly LN type shows and everything else is just kind of invisible for the most part by the looks of it. Like most of my favorite shows this season barely have more than 10,000 followers and that's pretty telling of the disconnect I have what what's generally popular in Western fan communities. The other LN offerings this season really don't go for that flash and flare effect like NGNL does either and can even be downright dull at times and NGNL is just unabashedly what it is.

Like I'll flat out agree that of the LN shows this season it's probably the most noteworthy at first glance, but at least for me there's just so much else I found so much more enjoyable than this even from a pure fun factor standpoint that it just doesn't come in as all that special. God forbid if anything else had been airing on Wednesday's that I followed I really doubt I would have finished it.
Pages (21) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2014

578 by chris1763 »»
Sep 23, 7:39 AM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2014

477 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jul 27, 8:47 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2014

295 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jul 27, 8:35 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2014

503 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jul 27, 8:32 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 28, 2014

527 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jul 27, 8:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.