Forums

Discuss tv shows you are currently watching or plan to watch

New
Pages (34) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Mar 9, 2014 12:28 PM

Feb 2010
JizzyHitler said:
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
Checked out Rick and Morty after it was rec'ed here - pretty funny show, loving it.
oh nice, it comes back on this monday for its last 4 episodes so keep an eye out for that one, im hoping they top the meeseeks episode somehow

I'll be looking forward to it. So far I've paced myself and only watched the first 3 episodes. I hope we get to see more episodes/seasons in the future.
I probably regret this post by now.
Mar 10, 2014 10:13 PM
Mar 10, 2014 10:39 PM

Sep 2011
So earlier today I started watching Pride and Prejudice (1995 with Collin Firth) because the 2005 movie made me want a fuller adaption, and I had finished the Lizzie Bennett Diaries. And it does cover more of the book, which I like, buuuttt it feels very staged compared to the movie-- almost feels like I'm watching a play at times with some of the actors, which I don't like. *sigh* Oh well, it's not bad though.

Pond said:
-Linus- said:
It's not exactly a tv series, but I'm watching The Lizzie Bennet Diaries as I read Pride and Prejudice and so far I think it's a good adaption-- enjoying both the book and web series.

I think The Lizzie Bennet Diaries does a good job adapting everything except
, which was way too dramatic in my opinion.
I was thinking the same

I tried watching Emma Approved, the Emma adaptation that's a sort-of sequel to LBD, and I couldn't get into it. Too polished/stagey.
I haven't started that yet. I might when I eventually get to reading Emma-- got a backlog of books I have to get to first though.
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
Also gave Helix a try but somehow I couldn't even give it a chance and stopped the episode after 5 minutes. Maybe another day, but I don't find the premise and cast very interesting.
Yeah, it's different than I thought it'd be. I tried originally tried watching it when it first aired, but I didn't actually get around to completing an episode until last week-- though I've been pretty busy and have had to delegate my time more strictly than I'd like. Though, I'll probably start watching it once school isn't so hectic.
EeyoreMar 10, 2014 11:00 PM
Mar 10, 2014 10:46 PM

May 2012
Mar 11, 2014 8:38 AM

Jan 2014
Anybody catch the pilot episode of Resurrection? Seemed pretty neat.
Mar 11, 2014 9:49 AM

Nov 2012
Laihoard said:
Is this the Les Revenants "remake"? I don't feel very interested after the trailer, seems a bit... sterile, melodramatic, and without the magic of the original.

I'm gonna give in eventually and watch it anyway...

For now, watch this opening, I still can't get over how beautiful it is.
Mar 11, 2014 10:30 AM

Dec 2012
Finished True Detective episode 4 and yeah I'm liking this.
Mar 11, 2014 1:25 PM

Jan 2014
zoknimano said:
Laihoard said:
Is this the Les Revenants "remake"? I don't feel very interested after the trailer, seems a bit... sterile, melodramatic, and without the magic of the original.

I'm gonna give in eventually and watch it anyway...

For now, watch this opening, I still can't get over how beautiful it is.

Huh, didn't know it was a remake. And that opening is phenomenal; might have to check out the series now.

tsudecimo said:
Finished True Detective episode 4 and yeah I'm liking this.

It's supposed to be really good, from what I understand. My dad and brother are both watching it and can attest to that. Definitely on my radar.

I've been so caught up in Prison Break even though I've seen it before about 8 months ago... On the final season now, though.
Mar 11, 2014 1:51 PM

May 2012
Survivor
The Amazing Race
The Price Is Right
Rick And Morty
King Of The Nerds
Jeopardy
Impractical Jokers
That Metal Show
How It's Made
Blockbusters
Sale Of The Century
Mar 11, 2014 11:43 PM

Nov 2012
Laihoard said:
Huh, didn't know it was a remake. And that opening is phenomenal; might have to check out the series now.
Actually I was wrong, there is an English speaking remake of Les Revenants, but it's still in production, so this is not it. This one is based on a book by Jason Mott. They just all happen to have the same premise, with dead people coming back. Like In the Flesh. And Yomigaeri. Haha.
Mar 12, 2014 3:53 AM
Mar 2014
About to see Breaking Bad, Walking Deceased, and Game of Thrones. What others are you able to advise to me?

Mar 12, 2014 4:10 AM

Sep 2011
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
JizzyHitler said:
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
Checked out Rick and Morty after it was rec'ed here - pretty funny show, loving it.
oh nice, it comes back on this monday for its last 4 episodes so keep an eye out for that one, im hoping they top the meeseeks episode somehow

I'll be looking forward to it. So far I've paced myself and only watched the first 3 episodes. I hope we get to see more episodes/seasons in the future.
it got a 2nd season confirmation a while back when the series was so well received, im ok if they take the its always sunny route with this where the seasons may only be 10 or 11 episodes but they are quality episodes, since this season is only 11 and so far not a single dud and the worst episode of them is like a high 8 at worst

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 12, 2014 5:05 AM

Jan 2014
Began watch "Agents of Shield", but I think I'll drop it.
Mar 12, 2014 9:47 AM

Feb 2010
JizzyHitler said:
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
JizzyHitler said:
Higashi_no_Kaze said:

it got a 2nd season confirmation a while back when the series was so well received, im ok if they take the its always sunny route with this where the seasons may only be 10 or 11 episodes but they are quality episodes, since this season is only 11 and so far not a single dud and the worst episode of them is like a high 8 at worst

Great to hear. I haven't seen 7 yet, but the 6th one is probably my favorite, I loved it even more than the Meseeks episode. The ending was just great even though I saw it coming from the start. In your face Mirai Nikki, that's how you execute something like that.
Mar 12, 2014 10:11 AM
Jul 2018
I've been watching Game of Thrones | Falling skies & The Big Bang Theory...
Cant wait for season 4 of Game of Thrones, dragons and stuff.
But that's about it, I kinda replaced TV-Shows with Anime ~~
I regret nothing!
Mar 13, 2014 3:32 PM

Jul 2013
Soren333 said:
Kamen Rider OOO, though I may drop this show.

I dropped this at episode 6.
Mar 28, 2014 6:57 PM

Feb 2010
I recently picked up the two shows with the synergizing names but no actual similarities: Archer & Arrow

Both are pretty good so far and I'll definitely stick with Archer. It's hilarious and easy to get into. I only watched 2 episodes of Arrow so far, so I can't say yet how much I'll get into it. So far so good though.
Mar 30, 2014 7:53 PM

Mar 2014
Total Divas...I'm in love with that show.
Mar 31, 2014 3:45 AM

Mar 2013
I almost catched up with the Walking Dead (Meh) and Boardwalk Empire (Awesome).

I'm planning to watch The Wire (Because Omar), The Sopranos (Because Paulie) and maybe Game of Thrones (Because boobs, Khaleesi and Dragons)..
Mar 31, 2014 4:54 AM

Jun 2012
I'm hoping to check out that "True detective" show everyone is on about
Mar 31, 2014 5:29 AM

Jun 2013
I love "That 70's Show" I am currently watching the 5th season!

"There are no nudists in cold areas" - Tsugumi Ohba
Mar 31, 2014 6:17 AM
May 2009
Finished Breaking Bad. The Marathon was good.

Ending was decent enough.

Skyler annoying and, pretty much every female character apart from one was annoying.

Game of Thrones Dropped after season 1 saw no reason to watch it after the season finale.
Mar 31, 2014 6:43 AM
Mar 2014
Just been watching episodes on SouthPark Studios.
Other than that I can't remember the last time I watched Tv out of my decision
Can't have a Rainbow with REYN, BABY!
Mar 31, 2014 6:59 AM

Oct 2011
Currently watching season 3 of Breaking Bad. It got reaaallly good

shintai88 said:

Game of Thrones Dropped after season 1 saw no reason to watch it after the season finale.

Don't let that finale depress you. There are lots of things to look forward to in the succeeding seasons. Oh and lots of deaths incoming :P *cough*redwedding*cough*
Mar 31, 2014 9:45 AM
Dec 2012
I watched The Walking Dead season 4 finale. The promo for the new AMC series "Turn" in the end of the episode looked quite interesting. Definitely going to be checking that out next sunday.
幾千光年の孤独
Mar 31, 2014 9:46 AM

Dec 2012
Shameless <3
Mar 31, 2014 10:05 AM

Mar 2014
The Walking Dead at Season Four. I'll watch the season finale tomorrow. Can't wait for it.
I have to continue watching Misfits.
Mar 31, 2014 10:50 AM

Sep 2012
I just watched Walking dead season 4 finale. Well, this season was a bit disapointing to me, only 3 or 4 good episodes, I might drop it next season if they don't step up their games.

I'm currently watching Vikings season 2, and it's very good so far, the battle scenes are insane. I don't think I've ever seen such good battle scenes in a tv series.
Mar 31, 2014 6:45 PM

Aug 2013
Can't wait for season 3 of Continuum this Friday. I really have to finish the second season considering I stopped when things were really starting to heat up, hopefully SYFY will have a marathon of season 2 before season 3 premieres. People here who like Steins Gate should give Continuum a try sometime considering it's main focus like Steins Gate is time travel.
DrGeroCreationMar 31, 2014 6:51 PM
Apr 1, 2014 8:32 AM

Jun 2011
I started watching Game of Thrones and I'm now on episode 4 of the first season. Good stuff so far. Apparently it's infamous for it's deaths so this ought to be good.
Hopefully I catch up before season 4 begins.

Apr 1, 2014 2:02 PM

Feb 2010
Was there no Rick and Morty yesterday?
Apr 1, 2014 2:07 PM
Feb 2014
Bison- said:
Currently Watching:
American Horror Story season 3
Sons Of Anarchy season 6
Parks and Rec season 6
Justified season 5
Lost season 2

Recently Finished:
It's Always Sunny season 9
Eastbound & Down season 4
Karl Pilkington's The Moaning of Life

Plan To Watch:
Hannibal
Game of Thrones (maybe)
Banshee season 2
Vikings season 2
What did you think of Season 9 of Always Sunny? I've seen every episode so far and I thought the 9th Season episodes were nowhere near as funny as any episode from the previous 8.
Apr 1, 2014 5:14 PM

Feb 2014
I don't watch T.V shows anymore(Ever since I got my computer) The only time I did watch a T.V show was for Breaking Bad.
Apr 1, 2014 5:19 PM

Mar 2014
Watching ATM:
Always Sunny In Philadelphia, S9
Parks and Recreation

Plan to watch this month:
Game of Thrones, S4
Mad Men, S7
Apr 1, 2014 6:32 PM

Jan 2013
I haven't watched an actual tv series in like forever. The last thing I watched was the KCA'S, but that's not really a series.

I don't have any shows i'm watching, but I wanna watch Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, and/or Pretty Little Liars, since it seems many people are crazy about these shows.
Apr 1, 2014 7:52 PM

Jun 2013
Usually, I'd go for anime because the American shows they have now are overly dramatic for me. Resurrection is an exception at the moment though (and I mean like right this moment). Oh the agony of waiting for the next episode.
Apr 1, 2014 8:22 PM

Feb 2013
i only watching the walking dead and i need to finish the last season of how i met your mother
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2014 11:51 PM

Feb 2010
I'm really loving Archer right now. I'm kinda happy it took me so long to discover it because I have a bunch of seasons to catch up with :)
Apr 2, 2014 12:35 AM

Jan 2009
I finished the first season of Orphan Black awhile ago which was just in time to get into it seems since the next season starts on the nineteenth. It's pretty interesting and very easy to just watch one after another since it has good pacing and cliffhangers.

I might re-watch Game of Thrones to refresh my memory for the new season very soon.
Apr 2, 2014 11:10 AM
Mar 2014
Well I'm.watching vampire diaries season 5 currently,how I met your mother season 9
Do korean dramas count? Cuz I'm watching rooftop prince and the innocent man
Apr 2, 2014 8:39 PM

Feb 2012
I'm trying to rewatch Babylon 5. It might take some time until I trudge through the early season(s) genre hell, but I'm enjoying seeing Sinclair again after such a long, long time.
Apr 3, 2014 12:39 AM

Jan 2014
Just marathoned Game of Thrones over the last weekend and was pleasantly surprised to see that the new season begins next week. Coincidence? Or the universe trying to tell me something (or make me fail my exams).
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Apr 3, 2014 11:48 AM

Mar 2014
Finishing up The Americans 1st season. Then going to watch 2nd season.

Waiting for Game of Thrones as well.
Apr 3, 2014 8:25 PM

Nov 2012
No one is freaking out about HIMYM final here, eh?
Apr 4, 2014 7:39 AM

Apr 2007
zoknimano said:
No one is freaking out about HIMYM final here, eh?

lol I made a thread about endings in Anime Discussion and it actually sparked some HIMYM discussion.

I've watched maybe a fourth of all HIMYM episodes total, so maybe I'm not the best judge, but I really hated the ending.
Apr 4, 2014 8:16 AM

Nov 2013
I have been watching Fringe. I finished Pretty Little Liars, and finishing up Vampire Diaries
Apr 4, 2014 8:44 AM

Dec 2013
Ill definitely watch Game of Thrones . Very excite.

And i should probably check back in with Its always sunny in Philadelphia . I put it on-hold after season 7. Are 8 and 9 still good?
Apr 4, 2014 8:49 AM

Apr 2009
Malfegor said:

And i should probably check back in with Its always sunny in Philadelphia . I put it on-hold after season 7. Are 8 and 9 still good?

They're solid. Not as good as earlier seasons, but still funny.

Been watching House for the last couple of days. It's an enjoyable show, save for the fact that the entire supporting cast seem like morons. Also on season 2 ep 8 of Doctor Who(2005); been really enjoying it since the last two eps of season 1.
Apr 4, 2014 4:01 PM

Jul 2013
Currently watching Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
Apr 4, 2014 4:30 PM
Feb 2014
MagnumMiracles said:
Malfegor said:

They're solid. Not as good as earlier seasons, but still funny.

Been watching House for the last couple of days. It's an enjoyable show, save for the fact that the entire supporting cast seem like morons. Also on season 2 ep 8 of Doctor Who(2005); been really enjoying it since the last two eps of season 1.
Season 7 is the best season IMO. Season 8 is pretty funny too. However season 9 is the only season I'd consider bad. There's only one episode in that season I really liked but even that wasn't as funny as anything in the previous seasons.
Pages (34) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Post songs that you are addicted to right now ( 1 2 )

tsukareru - Apr 26

72 by dreamingneon »»
2 minutes ago

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3501 by dreamingneon »»
23 minutes ago

» Discuss the last movie you watched ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

GloriousHawk - Dec 29, 2012

4840 by ryan77999 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » share your latest song/album purchases

DreamingBeats - Nov 3, 2023

44 by -Fantastical- »»
5 hours ago

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7776 by MalchikRepaid »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.