Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 20, 2013 6:43 PM

Apr 2011
What the actual fuck?

Roberto just shot this guy and we get no reason?

fuck this dumb anime

3/10

Dec 20, 2013 7:02 PM

Dec 2012
GToast said:

6. WTF is the Galileo Tesoro???

8. WTF is the Galileo Tesoro???

10 WTF is the Galileo Tesoro???

Oh and last but not least - WTF is the Galileo Tesoro???

Excuse me for rant right there but if you can't tell by now I am quite mad. I am pretty sure that last episode gave me cancer.

It was barely touched up on and very poorly at that, but basically the Tesoro was a powder like substance that served as an energy source that could do the impossible, break the unbreakable, and row row fight the power. Originally Adni Moon was under the impression that it was an item or treasure of some sort that harnessed infinite energy, but Hozuki later discovers that it wasn't her goldfish trinket itself, but the content inside.

The sketches contained the formulas for making this substance that basically is going to save the world and solve its energy problems (which leads into the sequel 500 years into the future: Vividred Operation). The telescope was the key to deciphering the formulas and the 7th sketch was just a farewell and creepy portrait dedication from ancestor lover to descendant loved.
Dec 20, 2013 7:06 PM
Oct 2013
Valaskjalf said:
What the actual fuck?

fuck this dumb anime

3/10

Wasen't Roberto rather intent to remove those he deemed evil ? So seeing his personality it would make sense that he would shoot the guy after hearing what he did. But that would only work if he wasen't aware of the extend of his father's activities against the other companies. Which would be odd at best.

During the trial I originally assumed that Roberto was the one working behind the scenes arranging for them to get the necessary information to take down his father now that he finaly had an opening. So that afterwards he could take over the company end use it to do good things. Well, his variation of "good".

Would have better explained why the boss went down so easily.
Dec 20, 2013 7:56 PM

Apr 2011
angreaal said:
Valaskjalf said:
What the actual fuck?

fuck this dumb anime

3/10

Wasen't Roberto rather intent to remove those he deemed evil ? So seeing his personality it would make sense that he would shoot the guy after hearing what he did. But that would only work if he wasen't aware of the extend of his father's activities against the other companies. Which would be odd at best.

During the trial I originally assumed that Roberto was the one working behind the scenes arranging for them to get the necessary information to take down his father now that he finaly had an opening. So that afterwards he could take over the company end use it to do good things. Well, his variation of "good".

Well that's the problem, we have absolutely no idea.
Dec 20, 2013 7:59 PM
Oct 2012
Valaskjalf said:
angreaal said:

Well that's the problem, we have absolutely no idea.

And even worse, most of the alternatives such as what Angreaal said, would have been better than what they actually did show.
Dec 20, 2013 8:46 PM
Nov 2012
Wow, that was an absolute train wreck. I'm downrating this show from a 7 to a 5 based soley on that one episode.
Dec 21, 2013 2:18 AM

Jul 2010
Started great, then went downhill. 6/10.
Hyuga Junpei: “Yeah… I’m confident… Because my teammates will help me out! I can shoot confidently.. because it will be okay even if I miss!”

Kagami Taiga: “I don’t know about being the bad guy or whatever. It’s only in stories where titles like that decide the loser. This is our show. We’re the ones who are writing the script.”
Dec 21, 2013 3:09 AM
Feb 2009
common what about the energy problem so many sht left unanswered....
Dec 21, 2013 6:23 PM

Jan 2011
i liked the charas and the overall visual style. nice clothes and interesting technical stuff. ^^ the voices were also great. setting the same. but it was to short. they could have made so much more if they would have made it into a ~ 26 episode show so they could have give the development of the charas and the story more time. with only 12 eps everything seemed so rushed and so there jumped in some logical mistakes. pretty sad, so much potential =/ but i enjoyed it anyway. =)
Dec 21, 2013 7:28 PM

Feb 2012
This show had so much potential but ended up not knowing wtf it wanted to be. With the cute and moe girls/goldfish + disney-esque insert songs, you'd think it was a fun, light-hearted family show. Nope. We have people getting shot in the head, kids getting bombed, a crazy villain and all kinds of other shit.

Couple that with only 11 eps and you got yourself a rushed ending with a show that has an identity crisis.

4/10, and that's being generous since I actually enjoyed the first 3 eps before the show went downhill.
Dec 21, 2013 7:58 PM

Mar 2012
lol Roberto gives no fucks

A decent watch overall, nothing special. The older sister was my favorite character

6.something
darkninj12Dec 21, 2013 8:08 PM
Dec 21, 2013 10:12 PM
Oct 2013
Well, that was...

I loved the series but it was meh at the same time. 6 something.

The setup had a lot of potential. The animation was pretty good and I'm a fan of adventures. The characters were pretty interesting but some were underutilised. Unfortunately, there were a bunch of plotholes that downgraded the series and I still don't know what the Galileo thing was about...

I LOVED THE MUSIC HTOUGH =3
Dec 21, 2013 11:05 PM

Jan 2013
6/10
I found the court case interesting, and the time loop was pretty cool.
Too many things happened coincidentally and randomly for it to make any sense.
Dec 21, 2013 11:06 PM

Apr 2011
Worst noitamina anime. 3/10
Dec 22, 2013 2:38 AM

May 2013
That incest still bothers me :(, would you consider it an incest if you go out with your inheritance?

But 7/10

cause houzuki is Cute :D
Dec 22, 2013 6:41 AM

Apr 2013
The ending left me with "That's it?".It felt like there should be more.
And how could this series ended with Roberto getting a happy ending!!
Dec 22, 2013 7:38 AM

Sep 2010
how to go from borderline decent to pants-in-head retarded in 2 episodes, the show.

3/10
Dec 22, 2013 10:58 AM

Jan 2011
surprise that I manage to finish this, quite bad overall

at least the world is saved in the end, I think...
Dec 22, 2013 4:41 PM

Jun 2012
http://puu.sh/5VtvV
^LOL "drop your weapon!" shout the officers who don't have their firearms out xD

That trial didn't seem to run that well. . I mean it sounds like the defense made their whole case as an objection, and the mom was the one saying "my daughters are innocent" like she was the one who gives the verdict, and the father prevents the prosecutors from further making their case and randomly enters. Is this really what they saved Hazuki's specialty in law for?

lol almost feels like a troll ending with that last useless sketch. .

Well this series I liked initially, and it lasted for quite some time, but then I finally got fed up with its no-sense logic. . so it's either a 4 or 5 out of 10 for me.
Yasu-kunDec 22, 2013 4:49 PM

Dec 22, 2013 4:47 PM

Jun 2012
Ratohnhaketon said:

It was barely touched up on and very poorly at that, but basically the Tesoro was a powder like substance that served as an energy source that could do the impossible, break the unbreakable, and row row fight the power.

The sketches contained the formulas for making this substance that basically is going to save the world and solve its energy problems (which leads into the sequel 500 years into the future: Vividred Operation). The telescope was the key to deciphering the formulas and the 7th sketch was just a farewell and creepy portrait dedication from ancestor lover to descendant loved.

lol row row fight da power xD and Vividred Operation

Dec 23, 2013 9:06 AM

Aug 2008
Fuckin Aniplex...this show could've been so much more had it had been a two-cour series.
Dec 23, 2013 2:04 PM

Mar 2012
....nice goldfish ship ending
Dec 23, 2013 5:53 PM

Dec 2012
The only potential they didn't waste was to self-destruct the series with the last fucking episode. Not that it didn't have problems in a while, but the last episode really had to bury the series.
I don't know which part of it I was invited to understand or I it wouldn't make me angry, so, regrettably, it will make K a company :|
Dec 23, 2013 6:43 PM

Oct 2012
I didnt know what was going on anyway but I am just attached to the actual characters rather than the series as a whole.
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Dec 24, 2013 12:25 AM

Jun 2012
My OTP was completely crushed.
Dec 24, 2013 2:19 AM

Sep 2010
Ratohnhaketon said:

It was barely touched up on and very poorly at that, but basically the Tesoro was a powder like substance that served as an energy source that could do the impossible, break the unbreakable, and row row fight the power. Originally Adni Moon was under the impression that it was an item or treasure of some sort that harnessed infinite energy, but Hozuki later discovers that it wasn't her goldfish trinket itself, but the content inside.

Nailed it.
Dec 24, 2013 6:43 PM

Nov 2012
Hozuki=Galileo's treasure.

Court thing settled.

Galileo the most famous lolicon in existence.

Average 5/10.
Dec 25, 2013 4:02 AM

Jun 2009
Nice artwork, nice premise, good music, got some promise to it...

Very disappointing writing.

4/10

I had hopes for this show
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2013 5:54 PM
Nov 2012
zellami said:
The only potential they didn't waste was to self-destruct the series with the last episode.
You're right. After painting a nice picture in the first episode, then teasing us in the next few that it was going to keep getting more beautiful, they started splattering paint on it, before just torching it in the last. I almost feel like I got trolled. What a complete and utter frustrating waste of something that could have become a memorable classic.
Dec 26, 2013 3:13 PM

Jun 2012
It had its problems but I was still going to give it an 8/10. However, that last episode was not great. 7/10
N☆ 
Dec 27, 2013 12:45 AM

Oct 2009
What the hell?
.......so what was the point of all this?
Waste of time, liked the show somewhat up till this ending, was scoring around 7 before...

Laurine_Andersen said:
Nothing was really solved, we didn't know what the fuck is the Galileo Tesoro, everything was utterly ridiculous. What a waste of time.

2/10.
Sent with Mal Updater

5/10 for Hochii.
Dec 29, 2013 10:57 AM

Mar 2012
promising start; but became bad very soon

5/10
Dec 29, 2013 11:10 PM

Jun 2011
Haha this show.. what should I say? Disliked the twist of the mom's amnesia, disliked the Cicinho disguise, and the trial, what a joke.. Then the ending.. wow.. :) 3/10
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Dec 31, 2013 4:40 PM

Nov 2012
6/10
Jan 1, 2014 9:50 AM
May 2012
Did enjoyed the adventure and mystery, it did managed to keep me interested until the end.

9/10.
Jan 3, 2014 3:12 PM

Jan 2011
It started out pretty good imo, but wow... it got more silly every episode and this ending really felt like they the writer ran out of ideas...
So... disappointing, 4/10.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jan 4, 2014 10:22 PM

Jan 2008
This show has really nice art (character design and bg scenes) but the story or script was meh. It was good at first until episode 4 where things gone downhill and everything was seem convenient then on. This show has the potential to be a good adventure story but it was just wasted like that.
Jan 4, 2014 10:47 PM

Sep 2008
Almost everything that happened in the court was retarded.

There were some elements in the story I really liked but unfortunately they were dragged down by bad writing. Such a shame. Still, I enjoyed at least half of the episodes.
Jan 6, 2014 7:11 AM

Apr 2013
Utter bullshit !!!

3/10
Jan 6, 2014 9:32 PM

Aug 2010
This anime has a promising story line but failed at some points:
-The whole show with all its elements are all cramped in 11 episodes.
-The sisters have no trouble at all searching for the sketches, that AI fish just tells where the next location is! Too easy.
-Character development was rather poor. Roberto has more background story than the other characters combined and my fav character in the series.
-Can't shake the feeling that they somehow mixed Galileo Galilei with Leonardo Da Vinci. Am I wrong?

There are good points too in my opinion. There are underlying topics here than contain serious stuff like family related issues, discrimination between poor and rich, overpower companies that operate behind the scenes, love, betrayal, etc. but I would rather watch other animes with a similar theme.

Conclusion: If your ancestor is a bishounen, then the descendants would most likely be MOE! 7/10 for this and I'm already being generous.
Jan 8, 2014 2:51 PM

Dec 2012
Finished right now.
Ok, I'm thinking the same, what's this treasure thing?

The treasure was something incomplete but they'll complete it any day or...?
The treasure was she? Idk.
The treasure was this fishy thing?

6/10, but now I don't know if 5/10 will be better... Just thinking on it, idk.
Jan 11, 2014 5:22 AM

Oct 2012
"Objection!!" Oh, I thought it's Ace Attorney games xD
Cicinho, you said you want to steal Bambina along with the treasure :(

Suddenly Roberto just shot his "fake" father... For what purpose?
They're just leaving Anna alone... Instead take her
The ending just too vague @_@
11 episode aren't enough to reach a conclusion
Bad choice A1.. Bad choice Aniplex

Disappointing ending for me... Maybe if it's only a bit longer
Shuhan said:
My OTP was completely crushed.

Desho?
I want Cicinho fulfilled his promised to steal Hazuki along with the treasure :(
"Signature removed"
Jan 20, 2014 10:25 PM

Aug 2012
Well, that was quite enjoyable.

The beautiful Hazuki, brawling their ideals with reality.
The resolute Kazuki, resisting their disturbance.
The compassionate cutie pie Hozuki, consolidating their altruism.

Three great(ly dressed) sisters placed in a great setting and drawn in a great art style.

A delicious ending, cheesy and sweet, albeit a cacophony of emotions and values: action, drama, family, fantasy, justice, maturity, mystery, pirates, poeticism, reconciliation, resolution, romanticism, sacrifice, science fiction, tragedy, technology, tolerance... all in one fabulous party - uniquely Galilei Donna.
Feb 11, 2014 8:52 AM

May 2013
After ep 4 I was watching this on vlc with the speed of x1.5
and im glad I did that becos I managed to save some of my precious time

Fuck the incest and fuck this anime
The animation was good though

5/10
Mar 8, 2014 5:15 PM

Apr 2010
everything's a little contradicting… so galileo fell in love with his descendant?… and so since they had the moon letter from the beginning even before hozuki went to the past, does that mean she went the past before? and it's just repeating itself…? they are in a constant cycle in time..? even so what happened first? so confused…and this might confuse other people too.
"Do not consider yourself deprived because your dreams were not fulfilled; the truly deprived have never dreams."
-Marie von Ebner
Apr 12, 2014 9:22 AM

Aug 2010
This show is a crime against intellect, I'm sure if we picked random 14 years old from all over the world, they could write a better story. Also, even by Hollywood standards that trial was a joke.

Anyway, I'm glad this is finally over, one of the most horribly written anime I have ever seen. 3/10.
May 7, 2014 7:10 PM

Dec 2008
I enjoyed the beginning of this anime, but I don't like how it ended. Everything felt rushed, and there were parts of the story I think I would have enjoyed more had they dedicated more time to flesh it out better.
Oh well...
May 16, 2014 9:40 AM

Apr 2011
I don't get whats happenning. So many things left unexplained. The animation is great the art is also great, but plot is left something to be desired.

I'm just glad I'm done with this series and left to be forgotten.

5/10

Jul 20, 2014 11:31 AM

Jan 2012
another shit anime bites the dust

next...
Jul 24, 2014 3:08 PM

Aug 2011
This is one of the stupidest things I have ever watched in my life.

» Escapism.

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

91 by Vindicater »»
Jul 12, 2019 7:20 PM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

79 by Vindicater »»
Jul 9, 2019 10:24 PM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

56 by Vindicater »»
Jul 6, 2019 3:13 AM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

114 by Liddo-kun »»
Mar 18, 2019 4:16 AM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2013

58 by tofei »»
Oct 25, 2017 3:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.