Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 29, 2013 4:09 AM

Oct 2011
hpulley said:
If you paid attention in episode 3, Sigmund said himself that she should have activated him so he'd be at full strength. As it was, he was just a little dragon when he took that hit and nearly died! But he is completely devoted to his master so he saved Charl at his own expense as that shot was meant for her as taking out the controller is the best tactic in illegal fights (not allowed or frowned upon in sanctioned fights). After that point she couldn't activate him as he was so gravely wounded in his normal state. If Charl had been smart, not shocked and doing nothing, she would have activated Sigmund as soon as she realized something was wrong and then she could have fought Eliza/Felix in a fair fight but his surprise attack completely took Sigmund out of it. If Yaya/Raishin hadn't showed up, they likely would have killed or maimed Charl and ripped Sigmund apart and stole his pieces like the other dolls eaten by Cannibal Candy.

The anime failed in many things that's why you have feelings about thing like that.
First things first Char was UNABLE to do anything because she had her feelings extremely crushed by Felix. In that case it is she have lost a reason to live longer (her heart has been broken by Felix whom she had crush with, the only 1 person who had spoken and believed in her in that academy betrayed her, no one would believe her even if she defeated Felix that she isn't Cannibal Candy, and the only one who became her friend aka Raishin was badly hurt by getting himself involved with her) Everything in her life has gone wrong because of her automaton her family has been shattered, she has been kicked out of the school, she had no friends or someone to talk to except Sigmund. How do you expect her after all this things not to loose a reason to fight and most importantly to live? She is a pure girl not an unheartless thing who want react to these things. Besides she even considered helping Raishin but couldn't because she couldn't concentrate her magic energy into Sigmund in that state.

As for me a letdown this episode because they could show how badly hurt Char was by that, so it would not invite comments like that.

On the other hand it also fails in portraying Yaya. Yaya is a YANDERE but anime doesn't show this side of her by skipping scenes of her strangling him when she gets jealous and her demonic aura about to kill him xd , but it makes her look like a cute girl devoted to Raishin nothing more.

Even manga better portrayed Char's loneliness and emotional crushdown than anime.
ArreitOct 29, 2013 4:23 AM
Oct 29, 2013 4:32 AM

Sep 2012
I'm reading the novels but I still like the anime. Things are skipped, they must be skipped for time but I am enjoying the adaptation. The novel does some things better but reading the novel first I am able to enjoy the anime and fill in the spaces left by what they didn't have time to adapt. The parts they animate I feel they have animated very well.

But I have not read the manga.
Oct 29, 2013 4:41 AM

Aug 2013
hpulley said:
I'm reading the novels but I still like the anime. Things are skipped, they must be skipped for time but I am enjoying the adaptation. The novel does some things better but reading the novel first I am able to enjoy the anime and fill in the spaces left by what they didn't have time to adapt. The parts they animate I feel they have animated very well.

For what i am reading everyone that read the manga as complaining about the drawing art. But the art hilself its based on Original Art (light Novel) so its best for you not read now because everyone than read the manga back here only to complaint.
Oct 29, 2013 5:03 AM

Apr 2011
Good thing that prick Felix is down. Raishin should have given him an epic Touman punch. He crushed Char's feelings. Probably her romantic feelings will transfer to Raishin?

I'm curious about Yaya ever since in the manga she has blood and possible human organs. But why? But why need them to make a bandoll? Why did Shouko created like them like that?

And will Raishin ever got more dolls to do battle for him? If he wants to fight against Magnus he's gonna need more than just Yaya.
Oct 29, 2013 5:05 AM

Sep 2012
Kyruga said:
hpulley said:

For what i am reading everyone that read the manga as complaining about the drawing art. But the art hilself its based on Original Art (light Novel) so its best for you not read now because everyone than read the manga back here only to complaint.
In the afterward of the first novel, the author explains that in fact the designs were made mostly by the illustrator! It wasn't the author telling the illustrator how to make the character designs, the author described them based upon the illustrator's designs. I thought this was really cool and nice of the author to explain this, not take credit for the designs as his alone. I really like the light novel art, don't know why anyone could complain about it. I find it is a different style though many are comparing it to OreShura and I admit that I see some resemblances but I like those character designs too.
Oct 29, 2013 6:53 AM

Feb 2010
Still best ED lol.

Hurray for TsundereYY
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Oct 29, 2013 7:18 AM

Mar 2013
Ohh, yes!
Almost full-episode combat, awesome!
Great so far, great indeed. :)

RediceRyan said:
Loved it.
Sure it was CG but it didn't detract much for me.

Does it really matter if it is CG or not if it is smoothly done?
Well, it's true that it usually isn't smoothly done, but I couldn't much complain about this one. :P

Mod Edit: Double post combined.Please don't double post.
rodacOct 29, 2013 11:08 AM
Oct 29, 2013 8:13 AM

Aug 2013
Ah yes another episode where I can enjoy the yandere and Tsundere duo fight it out who is the *cough*legal wife*cough*

Anyway the art style don't bother me as I read the manga then the light novel and find it a bit refreshing style to look at.

The emphasis of Charlottes loneliness might not be highlighted until (I HOPE) the third arc, that would be the third LN novel which is been half translated.

And it seem that too many people are bashing Charlotte for sitting there like an idiot when most should recall that she's a normal person same as Felix.

To be part of the round you must have a strong Doll, or in Felix case he has a strong family that has ties with the royal family making him extremely powerful politically which will be highlighted later on in the series... hopefully.
Oct 29, 2013 9:24 AM
Feb 2013
Looks like Cannibal Candy is a pussy with a doll and a gun.
Oct 29, 2013 10:04 AM

Sep 2012
tezann_t said:
Sigmund is a forbidden doll. He's not supposed to be one hit KO'd, not even given the injuries he might've had before. If Sigmund really is this fragile in his mini form, everyone would just try to ambush Charlotte when she has Sigmund in that form. Clearly Sigmund is supposed to be stronger than this...
Wait, we heard Sigmund is a ban doll only from the bad guy. Are we entirely sure that it is really a ban doll? Honestly I am quite skeptical about this, and I don't think Raishin knows enough to tell whether a doll is a ban doll or not.

tezann_t said:
Let's take this a step back too and assume that Sigmund is so gravely injured he cannot fight normally. At the point where Yaya is trapped in the white mist, Charlotte didn't know Raishin had tricks under his sleeve and Yaya could've completely disintegrated, yet she still didn't act. It would've made much more sense for her to push Sigmund into the fight anyway so there's a chance for them -- and besides, Raishin's risking everything for her so why shouldn't she try harder?
From what I see Sigmund was not even moving. It seem to be half dead if not near dead. I don't see how much push Charlotte could hope to do there.

tezann_t said:
Look, my point wasn't that whatever happened in ep. 4 with Charlotte just sitting there made no sense whatsoever. Nor am I saying this series has become unredeemable because of it. My point was that it was too convenient to let Charlotte be a lamb in distress (and somehow render Sigmund inoperative in one hit) so Raishin can play hero. It simply felt like her personality was cheapened by this scene where she turns into the stereotypical meek girl waiting to be rescued. Whatever strength of character she might've shown beforehand seems to have wiped out in this one episode.
But I think you have ignored one important point which is the fight is set up as an one-to-one combat between Raishin and the bad guy. You can call it a ridiculous setup as much as you like but in a duel, and in many of the manga/anime/LN, such one-to-one fight while all the people somehow just become an observer, voluntary or not, is very common. This never translates into any implication that those observers are somehow thus coward or not wanting to help, but instead it is usually viewed as being respectful of some unwritten rules or the characters in fight (it should be 1 to 1 instead of 2 against 1), and in fact Raishin said as much as that in effect when he told her just sit there and watch him fight.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 29, 2013 10:53 AM

Jul 2013
Finally Cannibal Candy has ended and we learn the truth of Charlotte's past. Very touching and amazing. Can't wait for episode 5!
Oct 29, 2013 11:16 AM

Oct 2011
Amazing!!!! Carnival Candy has been resolved

Raishin BA !!!!
Oct 29, 2013 1:37 PM

Jan 2008
Thank god the fight scenes were dark. The CG in this show is shit.
Oct 29, 2013 2:15 PM

Jun 2012
Even though the story was cool this show is getting worse... the CGI is so awful that they try to hide it with dark scenes(like Paul said) and white "wind" whenever the fight is supposed to be faster. The plot is predictable, one of the main characters(blondie) is in love with a blond dude other than the male lead in the middle of a investigation, so it's safe to assume that the blond dude is the bad guy that will get beaten, so that blondie can fall in love with the male lead... where have I seen this pattern?
Oct 29, 2013 2:28 PM

Sep 2012
The white mist is right out of the novel, it is not an attempt to do cheap CGI.
Oct 29, 2013 3:16 PM

Mar 2012
So, the "Yaya is his wife" thing is finally starting to grow on me. So far, I'm liking this series....although it could do without the excessive CGI. It really hampers the show during fights.

And now, Raishin is officially "Second Last". That was hilarious.
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Oct 29, 2013 3:55 PM

Jul 2012
Second Last can finally participate in the Wise Man festival WOOT!

Great episode!!!
Oct 29, 2013 5:57 PM

Nov 2012
Cannibal Candy was defeated.The fight was pretty intense,I guess.Though the CG during this fight was more noticeable this time around,l.

Ohh wow,another naked automaton.

So Ban dolls are made from people you have killed/are dead based on what that teacher said about Magnus.
I'm guessing that thing that Raishin gave Magnus was the ashes of his dead clan.

Yaya is also probably a ban doll considering see has blood and looks human.
YorusighOct 29, 2013 6:03 PM
Oct 29, 2013 8:39 PM

Oct 2013
Great episode, good battle.
Charlotte... so tsundere aww!!

Oct 29, 2013 9:44 PM

Mar 2013
It was pretty interesting.
That cgi battle scene was kind of badly done though.
But still, the whole thing was resolved "neatly" I guess. Cute and adorable Charlotte and Yaya at the end.
Oct 29, 2013 11:38 PM
Jul 2018
Stitches327 said:
Hooray another tsundere! I can never get enough of them.

Atlas someone understands.
Oct 30, 2013 4:41 AM

Apr 2011
babymilo91 said:
That was a good fight. Nice punch from Raishin.

^ This. What will the next epd bring?
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Oct 30, 2013 5:11 AM
Oct 2013
Shinobuden said:
I don't understand why there are so many who don't like Yaya, she's great! In fact, if I was Raishin I'd accept her love without a doubt. Ah, the things I'd do to her...

If Raishin is carrying a torch for Shoko, I think he's going to be disappointed. But there was a hint in this episode that at some point, Shoko is going to reveal a disturbing secret and then Raishin will hate her and Yaya will presumably have to choose between creator and lover.

Raishin being able to refuse attention from Yaya proves that Raishin is either

1- a totally disciplined warrior-monk because he's descended from martial-arts onmyouji

or

2 - totally focused on revenge to the point of blocking a teenaged sex drive

or

3 - a super-moral guy who is saving sex for true, heartfelt, lifelong married love.
Oct 30, 2013 6:33 AM

Oct 2012
Ragix said:
tezann_t said:
Ragix said:

Just because Char is okay doesn't mean Sigmund is, he was in his tiny ass body when he took that projectile to save her and with him being so tiny, that hole pierced right through him.

symbv said:
Perhaps without her automata she could do very little? Unlike Raishin who clearly knows martial arts, most other people seem not to be able to do much by their own. Look at the guy whom Raishin punched at the end -- according to you he should still be able to fight Raishin by himself, right? But clearly without his automata he is just an ordinary guy and he knew he had no chance with Raishin. If this is the case with him, isn't it easy to understand why Charlotte was like that in the episode?

This is really where it gets weird. Sigmund is a forbidden doll. He's not supposed to be one hit KO'd, not even given the injuries he might've had before. If Sigmund really is this fragile in his mini form, everyone would just try to ambush Charlotte when she has Sigmund in that form. Clearly Sigmund is supposed to be stronger than this...

Let's take this a step back too and assume that Sigmund is so gravely injured he cannot fight normally. At the point where Yaya is trapped in the white mist, Charlotte didn't know Raishin had tricks under his sleeve and Yaya could've completely disintegrated, yet she still didn't act. It would've made much more sense for her to push Sigmund into the fight anyway so there's a chance for them -- and besides, Raishin's risking everything for her so why shouldn't she try harder?

Look, my point wasn't that whatever happened in ep. 4 with Charlotte just sitting there made no sense whatsoever. Nor am I saying this series has become unredeemable because of it. My point was that it was too convenient to let Charlotte be a lamb in distress (and somehow render Sigmund inoperative in one hit) so Raishin can play hero. It simply felt like her personality was cheapened by this scene where she turns into the stereotypical meek girl waiting to be rescued. Whatever strength of character she might've shown beforehand seems to have wiped out in this one episode.

No, because it's an academy, not a place where backstabbing each other's machines out of nowhere gains you any reputation nor earns you your Gauntlet. Just because Sigmund is a ban doll doesn't make him immortal, in-fact, ban dolls are more close to human where as they're created from the essence of people in some sort of way versus a machine. Raishin would have probably flipped his shit if she forced Sigmund to fight so gravely hurt, him and Char treat them like people, not just tools. She may have seemed more cool, powerful and composed before, but she was hiding a secret, one that almost made her lose everything and revealed another side to her, she didn't just turn into a bland heroine just because she needed to be saved from a guy who she once held feelings for may I add.

Banned Dolls are more vulnerable from the looks of it, seeing as banned dolls are banned because they are dolls made from flesh and blood. From the looks of it, they're not banned because they're powerful, but because it's "playing God" just like how it was taboo in FMA.

Also, it seems like people don't have much attention to detail. Based on previous episodes:
ArtstyleOct 30, 2013 6:44 AM
Oct 30, 2013 7:00 PM

Mar 2008
Yaya best automaton forever.
Oct 30, 2013 7:09 PM
Nov 2012
hpulley said:
Can't believe you guys were let down by that, I thought it was amazing! Great animation, very cool that they won even with all the 47 different kinds of magic Eliza had available to her, even with how hurt they were from fighting the guards.

Charl couldn't fight with how wounded Zigmund was.

I think this may be my favorite series of the season after this episode!

And as always, that ED!!!

I agree! This is good stuff. I'm watching a lot this season and this is one of my favs with Golden Time and Noukome (because it's funny and weird).
Oct 30, 2013 8:22 PM

May 2011
After this episode, I wonder what other special abilities Yaya has.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2013 9:13 PM

Nov 2010
I think it's kinda fucked up that despite being the guy who thinks of dolls as people, he obliterated Eliza but only decked Felix in the face once, even after he tried to shoot him.
Oct 31, 2013 3:40 AM

Nov 2012
holy shit!
char is really tsundere..! XD
btw so awesome episode.. so awesome fight.. and so awesome truth if all magnus doll is a ban doll! XD
and that ending.. grr,, I wonder if char like raishin now :3
Oct 31, 2013 5:26 AM

May 2012
dat bad coloring

07:09 dat Beeburr seiyuu

09:22 KURISUTINA

09:39 dat tentaction

14:01 dat stupid long fanservice

14:36 KOTOMINE!!!!

15:54 NOOOO plz bring Elizachan back

18:53 nice harem u got there, kamen no otoko

21:13 CHRISTINAAA

Meh. 6/10 for this ep.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Oct 31, 2013 11:01 PM

Jun 2011
Raisken said:

On the other hand it also fails in portraying Yaya. Yaya is a YANDERE but anime doesn't show this side of her by skipping scenes of her strangling him when she gets jealous and her demonic aura about to kill him xd , but it makes her look like a cute girl devoted to Raishin nothing more.

Even manga better portrayed Char's loneliness and emotional crushdown than anime.

Wow you dug up my buried memory. It's been so long since I've read the manga, but I remember the yandere-like Yaya in the manga, and I loved her so much more, and it's true that the manga portrayal of Char's characters was so much better. The manga gave off more feels even without BGM, voice, and motion.. -.-

I am not sure what I feels about the episode. I am not impressed with the animation, my imagination when I was reading the manga is better than what I saw animated, I should just drop this and just read the manga since there is no point if it's not well animated, and manga is so much better. However, I like the colourful backgrounds, the light blue sky, the green forest, etc.. Well w/e, I'll stick with the manga, since the anime is so bad, and I could never get used to this art style -.-
ToG25thBaamOct 31, 2013 11:04 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 1, 2013 9:36 AM
Aug 2011
The thing I hate the most about these series are the "special attacks". He blabbers some attack name + number + "sho" but what the doll does is just attacking straight forward. What is with that final blow? "Razing moon blabla" -> Doll just directly punches and voila.
Nov 1, 2013 4:27 PM
Jul 2013
Ecchi?

That used Raishin good strategy.
Nov 2, 2013 11:01 AM

Oct 2009
Another great episode! Yaya <3! Also you can never have enough tsun tsun tsundere dere~

Man I love the ED XD!
Nov 2, 2013 12:51 PM

Apr 2010
Maware maware maware maware maware maware.
Maware maware maware maware maware maware maware maware.
Nov 2, 2013 5:09 PM

Feb 2013
Yaya wins! No surprise there... it's too early for her to have any "real" challenge.

Still loving the ED.
Nov 3, 2013 3:47 AM

May 2010
Such a badass order "Knock her flat" I liked Eliza... Good for Raishin, he got his entry. Moe charlotte near the end, she is one of the cutest tsunderes ever.

Amazing episode
Nov 3, 2013 1:06 PM

Nov 2012
I just watched all four episodes of this show, and I don't understand why I didn't start watching it a long time ago! It's far from original with all the indirect fighting which is in focus here, but Yaya-chan's cuteness and Charlotte-chan's half-aggressive shyness is what really makes this show worthwhile! ^___^
Though I do hope that Raichin-kun will be more accepting toward Yaya-chan in the future. Now he's acting as everyone with such an aggressively affectionate counterpart acts. He's refusing with all his life. It gets boring since it's the same in almost every show which share the same elements. -___- I hope he will let Yaya-chan get closer to him and it would be wonderful if they would really become a couple. =) Although I have to say I do think Charlotte-chan is charming as well, so I'm a bit torn between who he should date really. Though I feel Yaya-chan deserve it the most really. =D

As for the fighting. It's a combination between Naruto and Yu-Gi-Oh! so far. Hopefully it will change.

So far this show needs more lovey-dovey moe scenes and less fights!
~The 1000th Summer~
Nov 3, 2013 2:20 PM

Jan 2011
Tsun-tsun-tsundere. Tsun-tsun-tsundere-dere-tsun-tsun.
Is all I have to say.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Nov 3, 2013 4:36 PM

May 2013
Does this anime actually try to make itself look stupid?

The way the battle against Cannibal Candy was resolved made so much no sense at all and had more than one contradiction.

I'm now going to point everything wrong with the last episode and more:

1.) The main character predicting which magic types his opponent would use even though the opponent himself explained that at the start of the battle he had 47 different ones, which means there are about 90% he didn't even heard about in the murder cases up front.
2.) Forgetting 1.) for a second, still he had no idea what the magics Cannibal Candy had stolen actually do because he only heard their general names.
3.) The main character pointing out that he "is not as clever as everyone else but only wins because he has the best Automata in the world"... but at the same time comes up with a completely over complicated, ridiculous plan and has been predicting what his opponent would do from the very start.
4.) So the blood mixing in with other magic makes it unstable? This plan would only work if he would've somehow known the the final magic his opponent would use is turning into something like mist, which is completely impossible... even forgetting that his opponent had still about 43(?) other types of magic left.
If this would've worked anyway... the main characters Automata could probably win every battle from now on by bleeding on her opponent.
5.) Cannibal Candy changing through his one time only use magics even though he is just completely crushing his opponent with the one he is using.
6.) Magnus and the teacher who obviously already had known who Cannibal Candy is are watching the battle from the roof top... why did they do anything sooner? Did they want to see a dramatic showdown so bad they didn't care about the head enforcer being a serial killer who is now also framing other people for it? It's like them being "those are the main characters, they won't probably die anyway."
7.) A girl called "Tyrand Rex" because of her personality and her giant dragon Automata gets that one almost killed because she over dramatically fell to her knees and started to cry for no reason after being obviously framed by the the bad guy, a person she was so "meh~" about to begin with.
What did she think? "Oh no, the obvious murderer is framing me now... there is absolutely nothing I can do about it! My life is over, it's probably better if I just give up and cry like a little girl."
8.) The main characters reason for not doubting the "Tyrant Rex" girl was pretty stupid compared for the obvious reason that the obvious bad guy is at the exact same time about to frame them both. She looked out to not hurt anyone with her attack in the 1st episode? Well, somehow I don't think she can controll where exactly each and everyone of the dozens of glowing fire spears hits her dragon is firing at the same time... because that would be impossible.
9.) The mist form of the opponents Automata dissolving Yaya's clothing but not her skin... or her body... or her blood... what was the point of using that magic again?

Again an anime you have to shut off your brain to have atleast a little bit fun watching it. And that is still if you can see past the female main character being an clingy, eechi, loli girl and that main character being the stereotypical stupid harem guy who goes "Ieehh... what was that all about?" if a cute girl tries to get close to him who obviously loves him.

Don't get me wrong, I watched the first few episodes without any bias at all... but the fight against Cannibal Candy was just so much of a giant facepalm... oh god, the pain.

Other stuff I noticed and still remember:

1.) The main character crushing through a window so you would think "Wow, a fight is about to start!"... just to then give his "revenge challenge" to his nemesis. And that without ever facing any consequences for breaking school proberty for no reason at all. Magnus goes to school there just like you, you could've given him the challange every single day without breaking a window!
2.) Calling a few episodes "Facing Cannibal Candy" even though they only really fight him in the last one and in the other ones there are little scences about them finding destroyed Automata... while rest of the episodes were about something completely different.
3.) The main character buying his Automata new boots that don't match the style of her clothing at all. I mean, come on, if you think now a strong brawler like Automata would fight better with some more sturdy shoes... you could've given her more battle suited clothing to begin with. Other ones wear knights armor but not the one Automata who can actually only use her strength and close combat abilties.
DancingJackNov 3, 2013 4:42 PM
"The fool who believed in miracles now walks among the dead." ~ Blade of the Phantom Master
Nov 3, 2013 9:40 PM

May 2012
^ Too short; almost missed it.

Awesome fight and animation; the ending of it was meh as Adramelech was explaining.

Char's Tsundere level is OVER!!!.......
rainsinzNov 3, 2013 9:44 PM
Nov 9, 2013 5:04 AM

Apr 2009
The Cannibal Candy arc is over. It wasn't among my favorite arcs, anyway so forward we go.
Well, at least I'm enjoying the voice acting. And Yaya. And Char.
I'd love to hear the voices for the characters in the next arc.
Nov 17, 2013 2:40 AM

Oct 2011
Oh god loving this show. Tsundere plus lewd doll. Perfect combo
Nov 20, 2013 10:42 AM

Nov 2012
Raishin may be "Second-Last," but Felix, *puts on sunglasses* didn't Last a Second.
Nov 24, 2013 5:03 AM

Jul 2010
3/5... This anime is starting to become the "predictiable" kind.
Nov 30, 2013 7:15 AM

Oct 2012
Great fight and that last KO punch, pretty cool. Got his invite and a gift from Charlotte ^^
Jan 7, 2014 6:27 AM

Oct 2012
Tsundere, Himeji, Yoshii.. Is this Baka Test with some real actions
Lol @ Eliza... Her last words just... Amazing

Geass36 said:
antonn said:
Maware maware maware maware maware maware.
Maware maware maware maware maware maware maware maware.

Oh, this ED xD
"Signature removed"
Jan 13, 2014 1:03 AM

Jan 2008
Shinseiryuu said:
Hmm, end of the Cannibal Candy arc. Nothing really spectacular so far though, although it isn't a bad watch.

That is the same thing i though as well nothing to great but good though I hope it has a good arc coming up n a good ending but i think that about every anime only bc off all the un ended anime I have seen over the years
Jan 13, 2014 3:00 PM

Sep 2012
Awesome episode.
Feb 4, 2014 2:27 PM

Dec 2011
So both weaknesses came into play in the very first battle, huh?

Multiple abilities but only one at a time, so lock her into one mode, disable that mode, and then crush her!

They'd killed 47 automatons? But they can't kill Yaya. :)

And Raishin becomes a hero as a result. And gets a pair of gloves with 'second-last' inscribed upon them....

...I wonder if we'll meet dead last at some point.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2013

96 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 22, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2013

107 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 21, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2013

190 by Nukelotide »»
May 15, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Oct 7, 2013

214 by obijho »»
Apr 20, 2023 12:27 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 18, 2013

88 by LastNeko »»
Sep 30, 2022 2:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.