Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 14, 2013 11:01 PM
May 2013
So far so good, so things are answered but much is still left to explain.

I did find the reasoning behind the whole God abandoning the world part pretty good. It was definitely better than the quote they were repeating from the first episode, which we found out wasn't actually said at the time.
I think that might have been the one of the only things that made me go =/
I'm glad they went another direction with that.
Jul 15, 2013 12:33 AM

May 2013
Loli abuse again in this episode
This is getting interesting.There are many things I still don't understand tough.
Looking forward for the next episode
Jul 15, 2013 1:00 AM

May 2010
That bastard how dare he punched my cute Ai...wait he kicked her too

Jul 15, 2013 1:42 AM

Jan 2012
It kinda reminds me of Dark soul's with the concept of immortality, as people die they eventually lose sanity instead of actually dying.
Jul 15, 2013 2:38 AM

Jun 2013
in manga, she even get kicked, but still, the Gun scene really worst for her...
and that silver haired hakamori... creepy..
Jul 15, 2013 2:47 AM

Nov 2012
interesting episode, the show may start a bit low, but the setting is quite good
Jul 15, 2013 3:20 AM

Oct 2012
This is getting really good.
Hampnie is an interesting character and the half-dead disease is pretty cool as well.
Anyway, the OST is really good and the art is just beautiful.
Looking forward to the next episode.
Jul 15, 2013 3:28 AM

Jan 2013
My rating for this show went up this episode as well. I was pleased I got to watch this and read the new chapter released for the manga on the same day. I really enjoy this adaption.
Jul 15, 2013 4:11 AM

Jun 2008
More interesting than first episode :) I love the ending song to the anime *_* Love the feels in this ep

I'm glad they actually provide some details about their world. Looking forward to how this anime will develop.
EstherellaJul 15, 2013 4:14 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2013 4:33 AM
Jul 2013
nice episode

Jul 15, 2013 4:46 AM

May 2010
Great opening song. After listening(more like watching it) it, I might have an OTP already.

She is properly a gravekeeper and an awesome one. He hit her again? I am annoyed now. I was laughing when he got shot instead.That's what you get, Hambart - even if I don't hate you xD

I loved that piggback ride. Epic xD

I would have loved it if she forced him to eat that cookies( they were cookies, right?)but she managed to make him eat anyways so it's all good.

Ok, when he asked her age, this was going through my mind.

He started liking her so asked her age and she replied as 12 years old. He is like " I am fine being a pedo" xD

So 20/21 years difference.

I love the ending song as well.
Jul 15, 2013 5:33 AM

Nov 2012
hmm.. this episode.. not really bad.. it became interesting now.. :3 I kind of like it! XD

hambart is really evil -_- that scene when he punch ai :/ really really.. -_-
and I was think if hambart is dead when he got shotted by lucie :3

btw, she is immortal? -_- what is he? vampire -_-

tingy said:
Ai: Does it hurt?
Hambart: Of course it does, my left lung got pierced!

LOL XD yeah this dialogue kind of make me laugh too XD
Jul 15, 2013 6:59 AM

Sep 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Some of you may have noticed that I hated Suisei no Gargantia. This show helps to illustrate why.

If the first episode we had some questions about how this world worked, they answered those questions in the second episode, but revealing more mysteries along the way, instead of saying "aw screw what we just did, we will just say that something different happened".

You can tell that the writer put some thought into this work, and the director put thought into making sure that the animation explains most of the questions the viewer will have. This doesn't mean that this show is perfect, there are some minor problems, but overall the second episode built very nicely off of the first. Characters are moving along nicely as well.

God getting bored and giving people what they want. Nice concept. The desire to live forever is extremely selfish, so that the living dead become increasing desperate to remain alive is a perfectly natural conclusion to make. You have to hand it to a show that doesn't shy away from stating big themes.

So if I was the type to keep a running score, this went from a 6 to an 8 this episode. I am very curious how the next episode will develop.

Can't believe we'll have to stand this guy through another series.
Jul 15, 2013 7:27 AM

Sep 2011
Litrydow said:
Takuan_Soho said:
Some of you may have noticed that I hated Suisei no Gargantia. This show helps to illustrate why.

If the first episode we had some questions about how this world worked, they answered those questions in the second episode, but revealing more mysteries along the way, instead of saying "aw screw what we just did, we will just say that something different happened".

You can tell that the writer put some thought into this work, and the director put thought into making sure that the animation explains most of the questions the viewer will have. This doesn't mean that this show is perfect, there are some minor problems, but overall the second episode built very nicely off of the first. Characters are moving along nicely as well.

God getting bored and giving people what they want. Nice concept. The desire to live forever is extremely selfish, so that the living dead become increasing desperate to remain alive is a perfectly natural conclusion to make. You have to hand it to a show that doesn't shy away from stating big themes.

So if I was the type to keep a running score, this went from a 6 to an 8 this episode. I am very curious how the next episode will develop.

What? He isnt saying anything wrong, hell thats one of the better responses iv seen about why a episode is good or bad

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 15, 2013 7:59 AM

Apr 2013
Good episode. And it seems like Hambart enjoys beating children -_-
And then he turns into a friendly guy.
Ai <3
Jul 15, 2013 8:17 AM

Sep 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Litrydow said:
Takuan_Soho said:

What? He isnt saying anything wrong, hell thats one of the better responses iv seen about why a episode is good or bad

With that post, nothing wrong. I was referring to all his posts in the Gargantia discussions. While it's not a great series at all, the amount of bullshit he was trying to make a point of was unbelievable. StopDropAndBowl wasted hours of his life destroying everything he said, and he still comes here, in a completely different series, starting a post talking about the other series as if he had been triumphant criticizer.
And when I said "we'll have to stand this guy", it's because his ranting is on par with Roriconfan and will begin by the next episode discussion, and the threads will turn into people arguing with him from the first page to the last.
Jul 15, 2013 10:09 AM

Apr 2009
Definitely a good second episode. I'll stick with this one. Also, one of those shows where I will never skip the ending song. It's just so awesome!

Jul 15, 2013 10:41 AM
Jun 2013
Julie caught me off guard lol... sounded as if Leorio was right in the scene with them, haha. A step up from last ep. Hope we're able to see Hambart in more fight scenes.
Jul 15, 2013 10:46 AM

Nov 2011
Well, it was definitely better than the first one.

Although I can't help but to miss the scenes that were left out. I can only hope that they re-appear later (similar to what was done with the question about Ai's age).
Jul 15, 2013 11:07 AM

Mar 2011
TragicRomance said:

He started liking her so asked her age and she replied as 12 years old. He is like " I am fine being a pedo" xD

So 20/21 years difference.

The age question was him verifying that she was indeed some sort of unique human/gravekeeper. Because people stopped reproducing 15 years ago it's odd that someone would be 12. I don't think it had anything to do with him liking her in any romance-like manner.

The only thing I didn't like about episode 2 was Hambarts random mood swings. He goes from wanting to kill her to hey sup want a piggyback ride? I hope they delve into Hambart's thought process with this.
Jul 15, 2013 11:18 AM
Oct 2012
Litrydow said:
And when I said "we'll have to stand this guy", it's because his ranting is on par with Roriconfan and will begin by the next episode discussion, and the threads will turn into people arguing with him from the first page to the last.

If you don't like my posts no one is forcing you to read them.

I will say that if "Suisei" is the only thread where you have read my comments I would say that show was not indicative of my posts. I am generally very positive and supportive of shows and try to point out things that I thought were interesting or answer questions that some people missed in the episode. My point with the contrast between this show and Suisei was in response to a thread from Episode 1 where someone asked some questions about how this show's logic operated and this episode nicely answered those questions.
Jul 15, 2013 11:20 AM

Dec 2012
i just realized during that episode how beautiful the colors are. at the beginning you had that sunset setting and everything had this orange/pink touch and it just looked amazing.

that piggyback ride. it was kind of cute ngl. seems like hampnie isn't as heartless as he seems.

i also liked how the ed blended in with the conversation.

TragicRomance said:
haha, i was thinking the same thing :D he looked like "yeah, i'm fine with that." but his question did make sense then. a child between a human and a gravekeeper? well, that explains some stuff.
Jul 15, 2013 11:25 AM
Oct 2012
Rastamepas said:
The only thing I didn't like about episode 2 was Hambarts random mood swings. He goes from wanting to kill her to hey sup want a piggyback ride? I hope they delve into Hambart's thought process with this.

Yeah, that was one of the "minor" issues I mentioned above. My guess is that he really didn't want to kill her, but to rather break her certainty, but when she stood up to him and then was threatened by Yuri, he both respected her will and felt some lingering guilt related to Yuri. I guess we will find out next episode or so.

The other issue I am curious is what if anything he knows about the "mystery" behind the village. I had not thought that he knew anything about it except that he kills dead people and they were all dead, but this implies that he came to the village with a greater purpose. This I know will be explained later since it seems to be the major plot of the story.
Jul 15, 2013 11:32 AM

Oct 2011
Very interesting. I wonder whats up with the half dead?? We will see them fight zombies 0__0
Jul 15, 2013 11:34 AM
Jul 2018
Love it.
Interesting anime, one of those good at this summer season.
Continue watching, loking Forward to 3 episode.

And now we know that Hambart is 32-33. He made a wish to be immortal and therefore looks so young? Oh *__*
Jul 15, 2013 11:37 AM

Jan 2011
I'M GONNA KILL YOU!@*^!@*
*a few hours later*
I'm gonna grab your ass and jump into a fucking river~

What is this I don't even...
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jul 15, 2013 11:42 AM

Mar 2011
Takuan_Soho said:

The other issue I am curious is what if anything he knows about the "mystery" behind the village. I had not thought that he knew anything about it except that he kills dead people and they were all dead, but this implies that he came to the village with a greater purpose. This I know will be explained later since it seems to be the major plot of the story.

Yup, the village "secret" is most likely going to be a major part of the story. I'm hoping it isn't something trivial in the end though.
Jul 15, 2013 11:48 AM

Sep 2012
I don't think I enjoy this episode. The guy is simply too violent. He would have killed the girl but for the hunter coming to her aid (and it is so weird to see him point the gun at her later). And then the guy just went on teasing and mocking the hunter. It just prompts me to think -- so what if the girl was living with the dead in the village? So what if the hunter is living with his dead wife? They were all happy, weren't they? I cannot find a good reason to like this guy. And his change of attitude out of a sudden, letting the girl piggyback on him on his journey, just looks odd. So he made his violent push for her to give up leaving the village and give up being a grave guardian and now is OK for her to keep being a grave guardian and travel around?
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jul 15, 2013 12:03 PM

Mar 2011
symbv said:
It just prompts me to think -- so what if the girl was living with the dead in the village? So what if the hunter is living with his dead wife? They were all happy, weren't they?

Did you totally skip over what he said happens to the dead over long periods of time? They may be happy now, but are they gonna be happy when a half dead zombie kills them out of survival? Doubtful
Jul 15, 2013 12:12 PM

Oct 2009
Make friends with a killer of your entire village is a really good idea...
Jul 15, 2013 12:17 PM

Sep 2012
Rastamepas said:
Did you totally skip over what he said happens to the dead over long periods of time? They may be happy now, but are they gonna be happy when a half dead zombie kills them out of survival? Doubtful
Yeah, he said that, but the girl has been living with those dead for years and years and still they only showed her love and care. Why should the guy be believed? At the end, the fact is the girl and the hunter were all feeling happy. And if the dead zombies are really that dangerous, I would doubt the girl's mother never told her to be careful.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jul 15, 2013 12:20 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
Hambart is a very extreme tsundere... god is too, apparently.

olboyfloats said:
So because he's an albino he thinks he can just go around beating up lolis?

Basically, yes.

Mizusi said:
Hilariously good

Fixed.

tingy said:
Ai: Does it hurt?
I wonder what secret her village held? Were they all "dead" too but she didn't know it?

That's what I thought was the reason he killed everyone at first, but apparently there's more to it. Will keep watching.
Jul 15, 2013 12:30 PM

Mar 2011
symbv said:
Rastamepas said:
Yeah, he said that, but the girl has been living with those dead for years and years and still they only showed her love and care. Why should the guy be believed? At the end, the fact is the girl and the hunter were all feeling happy. And if the dead zombies are really that dangerous, I would doubt the girl's mother never told her to be careful.

There is so much we don't know about the past so we don't know what her mother may or may not have said. Why should we not believe him? Just because he is violent (sometimes) doesn't make him a liar. The whole thing is why live with someone who is going to turn into nothing of their former self? It's better to give them a proper burial then to see them slowly change into a wild animal. I for one would not like that no matter how much I wanted to be with the person. They are just being selfish and will eventually fall into some sort of depressed or dangerous state once it happens
Jul 15, 2013 12:42 PM
Oct 2012
symbv said:
Rastamepas said:

Hambert said something about how the dead leech off of people who can't accept that their loved ones are dead and ignore what is going on, so I think the answer is around this point. Not only are they committing a form of suicide, but if the dead existing does cause harm to the living (something I think was implied both with the fever and Hambert's very pointed question about Yuri's daughter), then Hambert is providing a public service, an extreme version of it yes, but a vital one nonetheless.

The villagers were up to something related to Ai, what we don't know. Maybe they were leeching off of her to maintain themselves. This would be interesting, because then their "love" would be transformed to "selfishness". As I stated above, the desire to live forever is vested in selfishness, I am pretty sure that the writer has this as his main theme for this series. I think the villagers knew that Ai had some sort of special power, perhaps immortality similar to Hambert, and this is why she didn't have the negative effect the dead normally have on humans.

As for whether we should believe him or not, that is open to question of course. It would really make this show much better if he is proven to be an "unreliable narrator". After all, actually becoming immortal (as opposed to merely not dying), could be enough to tip anyone over the edge.

All this in two episodes. I am really interested in where this is going. Hope these questions get answered sometime.
Takuan_SohoJul 15, 2013 12:52 PM
Jul 15, 2013 12:46 PM

Feb 2011
I seriously don't sense where the plot is going.
Jul 15, 2013 12:48 PM

Nov 2011
hasyly said:
Make friends with a killer of your entire village is a really good idea...

Let's look it this way:

Ai is only 12, meaning that she doesn't know much about living on her own. There are two people she could rely on.

Both of these people have pointed a gun at her, so they're both rather dodgy. Hampunie does have the disadvantage of killing everyone she knew.

...which is a rather large disadvantage.

On the other hand, she has her suspicions on him being her father. Which is a large plus on him.

She has also seen evidence of him not being as cold and cruel as he initially seems.

So yeah. It could be worse.
Jul 15, 2013 12:51 PM

Sep 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Hambert said something about how the dead leach off of people who can't accept that their loved ones are dead and ignore what is going on, so I think the answer is around this point. Not only are they committing a form of suicide, but if the dead existing does cause harm to the living (something I think was implied both with the fever and Hambert's very pointed question about Yuri's daughter), then Hambert is providing a public service, an extreme version of it yes, but a vital one nonetheless.

The villagers were up to something related to Ai, what we don't know. Maybe they were leeching off of her to maintain themselves. This would be interesting, because then their "love" would be transformed to "selfishness". As I stated above, the desire to live forever is vested in selfishness, I am pretty sure that the writer has this as his main theme for this series. I think the villagers knew that Ai had some sort of special power, perhaps immortality similar to Hambert, and this is why she didn't have the negative effect the dead normally have on humans.

As for whether we should believe him or not, that is open to question of course. It would really make this show much better if he is proven to be an "unreliable narrator". After all, actually becoming immortal (as opposed to merely not dying), could be enough to tip anyone over the edge.

All this in two episodes. I am really interested in where this is going. Hope these questions get answered sometime.
Well, unless I can see what that "leeching" really is and what harm it does I would find it difficult to buy what the guy said, simply because we have seen zero evidence of the bad effect of living with the dead so far. If there is any leeching the dead were doing to Ai we are not shown any of it in the anime.

You could of course claim that the desire to live is selfishness but I don't think the guy actually said that in the anime. In fact we only know that the dead just keep on living as before after they are dead, and apparently regardless of whether they have the desire to live forever (so far the only person who seems to be truly able to live forever is the guy himself) And the guy even said that some dead want to be dead properly - well if in that case it would be fine to kill those dead. And of course if the dead really start to deteriorate, as the guy claims will happen, then it makes sense to take them down, but before that and when the living can still feel the love and care of those dead (and we do see Ai's foster parents caring about Ai) ? I find it hard to be agreeable. At the end nothing in the anime shows us what "public service" the guy is providing and why he had to do this "public service" at that timing -- from his words it is clear that he holds the view that all dead people should be taken down, and if he had arrived at the village Ai a decade ago then there would not be even a trace of her fond memory of happiness and love with the villagers for her childhood.
symbvJul 15, 2013 12:56 PM

Jul 15, 2013 1:20 PM

Apr 2007
well...there goes the romance in this anime <__<

shes 12 and his like...33? WAT A SLAP IN THE FACE T__T
Jul 15, 2013 1:26 PM
Oct 2012
symbv said:
I find it hard to be agreeable.

Whether or not we can believe Hambert is a large part of the plot so far, and this was deliberate from both the writer and director (they went out of their way to show the villagers in a positive light and Hambert in a negative one). How this is transformed over the next 4-5 episodes will be what makes the series interesting or not.

That "living forever" is "selfish" is definitely what the writer is saying. Note that Hambert said that God granted humanity what they wanted the most, not peace, not prosperity, not the end to suffering, but the very selfish desire to live forever. He has also stated that the dead become increasingly selfish over time. Now, it is true that Hambert could be wrong about both of these points, but either way it shows that the writer is at least thinking about the concept. One has to respect a writer who isn't afraid of bringing up pretty heady concepts.
Jul 15, 2013 1:30 PM

Mar 2011
symbv said:
Takuan_Soho said:

You could of course claim that the desire to live is selfishness but I don't think the guy actually said that in the anime. In fact we only know that the dead just keep on living as before after they are dead, and apparently regardless of whether they have the desire to live forever (so far the only person who seems to be truly able to live forever is the guy himself) And the guy even said that some dead want to be dead properly - well if in that case it would be fine to kill those dead. And of course if the dead really start to deteriorate, as the guy claims will happen, then it makes sense to take them down, but before that and when the living can still feel the love and care of those dead (and we do see Ai's foster parents caring about Ai) ? I find it hard to be agreeable. At the end nothing in the anime shows us what "public service" the guy is providing and why he had to do this "public service" at that timing -- from his words it is clear that he holds the view that all dead people should be taken down, and if he had arrived at the village Ai a decade ago then there would not be even a trace of her fond memory of happiness and love with the villagers for her childhood.

How is wanting to continue living despite being dead NOT selfishness? People who are dead should stay dead. Yes, and a decade later they would of killed her and turned her into the living dead. What a great way to express caring and love...... We have no way of knowing which is true so that's why I find people bashing Hambert to be pointless. I can rebuke everything you say because you have no clue what is going on with the living dead as much as I do.
Jul 15, 2013 1:39 PM
Oct 2012
Rastamepas said:
symbv said:

How is wanting to continue living despite being dead NOT selfishness? People who are dead should stay dead. Yes, and a decade later they would of killed her and turned her into the living dead. What a great way to express caring and love......

If being dead has no drawback, then wanting to live, even if selfish, isn't necessarily wrong. If there is no negative impact to the dead staying alive, then Hambert is a murderer pure and simple. Symbv's point is extremely valid. The villagers appeared to be human, despite being dead (we are going to need some new terminology here :-). We have not seen the dead acting in a negative fashion yet, indeed that one older man, despite having his head partially blown off, still tried to protect Ai until his entire head had been blown off. So we don't know whether or not what Hambert said is true, and even if true, whether his desire to eliminate the dead immediately is justified.

This ambiguity is deliberate. The writer and director went out of their way to make us empathize with the villagers and to hate Hambert (child kicking bastard that he is). This is part of what makes the show interesting. We have a lot more to find out before we can pass judgement.
Jul 15, 2013 3:48 PM

Apr 2013
I really don't buy the whole, "You just slaughtered every friend I've ever had, but I'm not even slightly mad at you." thing.
Jul 15, 2013 3:52 PM

Jun 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Tinkyourdead said:
How can she still be worried for a guy who was just about to kill her? Oh well, it was a good episode nonetheless, and it is a promising series. I especially like the setting. Looking forward to next one.

Well, everything that she knew and loved she just discovered was already dead, so the "guy" is all she has to latch on to. Have your world view destroyed and you clutch at straws, that is all that is happening here. Also don't forget that the second human she met was also all too willing to kill her as well. Better the psychopathic killer you know than the psychopathic killer you don't. :-)

There is also the fact that she has learned more about her world from him than she learned in the first 12 years of her life. He provides answers to questions she has, that is also an attracting quality.
But the second human was not aiming at her at first. He was more like a savior at that very moment. That is why it felt a bit weird that she was begging not to die and the second after her she worries about the one that was about to kill her. It was just that very moment. I do understand why she would follow him after that, it is just as you said. But still, I have a feeling she shouldn't trust Hambert
TynkerJul 15, 2013 3:58 PM
Jul 15, 2013 4:14 PM

Mar 2013
I've only got one major problem with this show.

It's called The Sunday without God. But it airs on Saturday.
Jul 15, 2013 4:29 PM

Jun 2008
AsherFischell said:
I really don't buy the whole, "You just slaughtered every friend I've ever had, but I'm not even slightly mad at you." thing.

Yeah, it's pretty unrealistic but who i am kidding, this is an anime~! >_>; Oh well, i have to a blind eye to this sort of thinking ==;
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2013 4:52 PM

Feb 2013
Liked this episode better than the first, its getting pretty interesting, im not sure where the story will go from here, but I will keep watching and find out
[/url]
Jul 15, 2013 6:10 PM

Jul 2013
hmm
Jul 15, 2013 7:21 PM

Dec 2012
Hata-tan said:
This anime just keeps getting interesting.

I actually enjoyed this last episode, I hope it keeps getting better..
Insert wise quote here
Jul 15, 2013 9:20 PM

Dec 2011
More mysteries are revealed.

The OP is really good, got goosebumps. Looks like we will get at least two more loli characters with Ai.
Jul 15, 2013 11:13 PM

Jan 2013
Estherella said:
AsherFischell said:

Yeah, it's pretty unrealistic but who i am kidding, this is an anime~! >_>; Oh well, i have to a blind eye to this sort of thinking ==;

The way I look at it is that Ai is not human, nor gravekeeper; she may be a mix of the two which is along the lines of what Humbert said. Gravekeepers (look at Scar) don't carry any emotions, and since Ai is part? gravekeeper I believe that her emotional level isn't that of a human. So even though she was at first upset that Humbert killed everyone in the village, she is a gravekeeper which aren't supposed to have any emotion.

To be frank I believe that since she is some sort of gravekeeper/human hybrid that she was sad by her villages deaths at first (human part of her) but is now, for the most part, over it (gravekeeper part of her), allowing her to seemingly forgive Humbert

Looking forward to the next episode!
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

372 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2013

108 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

98 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 3:07 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

114 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

107 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 12:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.