Forums
The Flowers of Evil
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 6, 2013 3:03 AM

Jun 2012
@Tommk....

Yeah, Yeah I've seen Sakamichi no Apollon... Always the Haruhi avatars assuming I haven't seen 10x the Anime they have. And as I do prefer it over Aku no Hana, both your posts are completely irrelevant to what I'm trying to say.

I'm not backing up the horrid use of rotoscope in the Anime, I'm just stating my personal opinion on the background imagery...

Sorry I didn't clarify that in the title as someone such as lupadim would have lol.
Apr 6, 2013 3:06 AM

Jun 2007
KingLear said:
very realistic

IS THIS WHAT LIFE LOOKS LIKE TO YOU? People with no faces, blobby existances in a slightly human form? Really? This is fucking "very realistic"? Am I seriously the only person who doesn't see human beings like this? Is it me?

Apr 6, 2013 3:08 AM

Jun 2012
TallonKarrde23 said:
KingLear said:
very realistic

IS THIS WHAT LIFE LOOKS LIKE TO YOU? People with no faces, blobby existances in a slightly human form? Really? This is fucking "very realistic"?

I know this isn't directed at me, but I must say take out all the people and this would be a pretty legit picture of a classroom.

I mean look at dat sexy chalkboard.
Apr 6, 2013 3:17 AM

Jun 2007
YorozuyaGinSan said:
I mean look at dat sexy chalkboard.

It's only not directed at you because I agree that the backgrounds are nice - aside the fact they fucking reused them a billion times.
Apr 6, 2013 3:36 AM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
TallonKarrde23 said:
shadowtsunami said:
So people hate this show only because of it's artwork lol?

No. It's just the easiest reason to repeat because it speaks volumes on it's own. Many are also upset with the godawful pacing (half of one chapter in a 13 episode series based on a much longer than 6 chapter manga is kind of fucking retarded), and other aspects.

lol at peopel who think an anime's pacing is wrong if it's not the exact same as in the manga (or whatever the material is).
This ain't no Scanner Darkly as some poster said, but oh well. Wonder what were the producers trying to go for with changing the the manga art so much.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Apr 6, 2013 3:42 AM

Jun 2007
BatoKusanagi said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
shadowtsunami said:

No. It's just the easiest reason to repeat because it speaks volumes on it's own. Many are also upset with the godawful pacing (half of one chapter in a 13 episode series based on a much longer than 6 chapter manga is kind of fucking retarded), and other aspects.

lol at peopel who think an anime's pacing is wrong if it's not the exact same as in the manga (or whatever the material is).
This ain't no Scanner Darkly as some poster said, but oh well. Wonder what were the producers trying to go for with changing the the manga art so much.

The problem is the manga is long while the first episode covered ONLY HALF OF ONE SINGLE CHAPTER, while being slated for 13 total episodes. Meaning it will never actually get into 98% of the story. It's objectively bad pacing from a business point of view given the amount of content and the speed they are getting through it.

edit - I can't remember what thread it was in, but sorry for not getting the joke whoever mentioned SE and the company doing Aku no Hana - it somehow went entirely over my head.
TallonKarrde23Apr 6, 2013 3:54 AM
Apr 6, 2013 3:44 AM

Jun 2012
TallonKarrde23 said:
BatoKusanagi said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
shadowtsunami said:

The problem is the manga is long while the first episode covered ONLY HALF OF ONE SINGLE CHAPTER, while being slated for 13 total episodes. Meaning it will never actually get into 98% of the story. It's objectively bad pacing from a business point of view given the amount of content and the speed they are getting through it.

What if some episodes go double the normal pace for Anime...

Just to piss off the viewers even more.
Apr 6, 2013 3:55 AM
Aug 2011
I just watched it for the 3rd time now. Damn, its marvellous. That ending is also, so, weird. It just gives me the creeps.

I don't think of the art as bad.
You see, this is done intentionally, especially if you actually take notice.

The faces, when they are in the background are blank, but they become visible when the get closer. Its intentional.

The out of synch voices? That too.
If it were errors, it wouldn't happen all the time.

This is fucking one of the best anime I've seen to date. I hope it stays strong.

Wait...... Nevermind, fuck fast pacing. Slow is better.

My favourite scene is still, "Shut up, you piece of shit"
That teacher sure got pissed. I did that too in grade 9, and I sure got a lecture that day and followed by a "special sunday clean duty"

5/5
10/10
Apr 6, 2013 3:57 AM

Jun 2007
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
I just watched it for the 3rd time now. Damn, its marvellous. That ending is also, so, weird. It just gives me the creeps.

I don't think of the art as bad.
You see, this is done intentionally, especially if you actually take notice.

The faces, when they are in the background are blank, but they become visible when the get closer. Its intentional.

The out of synch voices? That too.
If it were errors, it wouldn't happen all the time.

This is fucking one of the best anime I've seen to date. I hope it stays strong.

Wait...... Nevermind, fuck fast pacing. Slow is better.

My favourite scene is still, "Shut up, you piece of shit"
That teacher sure got pissed. I did that too in grade 9, and I sure got a lecture that day and followed by a "special sunday clean duty"

5/5
10/10

IT'S NOT A BUG
IT'S A FEATURE
Apr 6, 2013 4:33 AM

Oct 2007
YorozuyaGinSan said:
MDLimit said:
MellowJello said:

Ehhh....

third pic = rotoscoping gone bad
fourth pic = rotoscoping gone good

yeah yeah i know it technically isn't rotoscoping but still.

No, no, no.... Why use the worst possible picture from the series unless you're trying to make yourself hate it...

How is this bad rotoscoping?

Only problem I see is the lack of frame rate.
Even with -10 on both eyes you would see more. That's not realistic.
Apr 6, 2013 5:44 AM
Jan 2010
^ It's realistic if one's eyes have an anti-aliasing feature implemented on everything within in certain range. XD
Apr 6, 2013 6:44 AM

May 2012
Actually, listen to OP.

Its true, in real life, we cant see people faces from far, not even their eyes,mouth,nose,eyebrows,ears.

What we see is a blank face character coming towards you, revealing its specs, to eyes to mouth to nose to eyebrow.

<3 this anime
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Apr 6, 2013 6:58 AM

Oct 2010
First thing I thought of when seeing this bunch of Slendermans, lol:

It didn't look so damn difficult to make. And that image has lots of flaws and reused drawings, but heck...
Apr 6, 2013 7:01 AM

Feb 2012
TallonKarrde23 said:
KingLear said:
very realistic

IS THIS WHAT LIFE LOOKS LIKE TO YOU? People with no faces, blobby existances in a slightly human form? Really? This is fucking "very realistic"? Am I seriously the only person who doesn't see human beings like this? Is it me?

Yeah, it's you. What I was talking about was the character design and their moves. I feel a lot of people are complaining about the character design, not the overall animation. And being pissed off because the characters are ugly is pretty much ridiculous. As if everyone was a beauty queen in real life.
I understand what you're pointing out about the animation though, I'm not sure if it's intentional or not, but I can overlook it.
If it's really that important to you, then it's understandable, still I don't get it why going to such extent like suggesting to delete this animation of the MAL database (I don't know if you said that, I just read it in the episode discussion, judging by your posts though, you wouldn't mind it at all, would you?). It's so childish.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Apr 6, 2013 7:03 AM

May 2012
No, this is better :

MOE
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Apr 6, 2013 7:21 AM

Mar 2008
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Am I the only one who genuinely enjoyed this work of art?

The landscapes were fucking beautiful, that may not be so for the characters, but they still have their charms. Calling them ugly is an exaggeration, unless you're trying to make yourself believe that.

Kasuga's dick is gonna find it's way into dem pantsu.

This shit is reel.

Despite the "Jesus Christ how horrifying" feeling, one more here.
Apr 6, 2013 7:23 AM

Mar 2013
So I just watched the first episode and I can't help but wonder why no one is mentioning how awesome and surreal the flower sequences were: it was great how it conveyed the discrepancy between what [he] believes is a modest fascination for Saeki and his real, baser feelings; this really fits in with many of Baudelaire's themes of laying bare one's own internal depravity. Then again, I'm speaking from the viewpoint of having read the manga and knowing how disillusioned he was towards his crush on her.
Also noteworthy is the out of sync song at the end. I thought it was used to great effect in that it complimented the discomforting, or even disturbing, atmosphere that is so prevalent in the manga.
Lastly, though the style was pretty rough around the edges, I can't help but notice that it does a good job of showing all the little indistinct motions and facial expressions that you don't really see much in anime.

Btw was it just me or did it seem like everyone who stood behind Saeki was inanimate and had some sort of ridiculous expression frozen on their faces? I'm just going to assume that they're shown that way because, through Kasuga's view, everyone nearby is eclipsed by the consummate beauty that is Saeki.
StickyWizardApr 6, 2013 6:26 PM
"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
- Douglas Adams

"...but all these feels that are currently assaulting me don't seem to care. Conversely, I'm also aggressively erect at the moment..."
Apr 6, 2013 7:24 AM

Oct 2010
Hey, I did find the character designs sort of charming and attractive, but it felt like they weren't able to face their reality.

Apr 6, 2013 7:41 AM

Feb 2011
An anime isn't good only because it has beautiful art . You're only trying to make up excuses . This adaption was horrible , I refuse to continue watching it .
Apr 6, 2013 7:48 AM

Feb 2010
Hmmm, upon seeing it again, I probably could get used to the style. I just hate when they make characters look different to their original selves. It may sound weird but I somehow feel the art fits the series as well.
Apr 6, 2013 8:32 AM
Jan 2012
god, ppl, since when anime looks realistic? It's all about The damn Story))

fast edit; oh wait, maybe you watch anime for acting? Stop crying, unless you wanted to fap watching this anime.
Apr 6, 2013 8:38 AM

Dec 2007
I don't know what the big deal is. I loved it. In fact if it the animation wasn't the way it is I would have dropped it.
Apr 6, 2013 8:42 AM

Jun 2012
Stop trying to act edgy. This art is bad, stop trying to justify it.
Apr 6, 2013 8:55 AM

Jul 2008
After watching the first episode, I don't understand why so many people have their panties in a knot; I honestly enjoyed everything about this episode.
[ ] Me and Yuusei; we's like peas and carrots~ [ ]
Apr 6, 2013 8:55 AM

Sep 2011
Aku no hana doesn't try to be moe, or a re-act of the manga, or a fapping material...

I think all problems about this anime's art can be solved by Kasuga words

Perhaps peoples should try to look what the spleen baudelairien is or try readding Les Fleurs Du Mal. For this art fits the deep feelings of despair, isolation, anxiety and existential boredom that is Spleen.

Real life people aren't shining, and graciously moving.
Real people are raw, unrefined, unsightly. They are unshapely in the mass of humans beings. Their erratic movements are gross, harsh. The real world is slow, disturbing, it isolates the individual and asphyxia.
Apr 6, 2013 9:00 AM

Mar 2013
Would you look at that, people are starting to admit that they like it now.
StickyWizardApr 6, 2013 9:04 AM
"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
- Douglas Adams

"...but all these feels that are currently assaulting me don't seem to care. Conversely, I'm also aggressively erect at the moment..."
Apr 6, 2013 9:01 AM
Jul 2010
Shuhan said:
This art is bad, stop trying to justify it.

You must be new to MAL. Here, you are supposed to hate anything popular, like Code Geass, Clannad and Sword Art Online and equally love anything unpopular, like this adaptation of Aku no Hana to prove you are "against the hype". Of course, there are others who are simply trolling, which is a common occurrence around here.
Apr 6, 2013 9:02 AM

Mar 2012
I'm not sure about the art at the moment.

The backgrounds are amazing, but they just seem to clash with the character design which is really getting to me. It didn't have to be generic anime style but they could have done something that would have complimented the backgrounds better, because as it is now, the backgrounds have so much detail and the characters look so bland.

I know a lot of people are writing it off though, but I will probably watch it to at least get a grasp of the story, because I refuse to drop something on the basis of art alone. It could be great, regardless.
Apr 6, 2013 9:05 AM

Mar 2012
NFH said:
Shuhan said:
This art is bad, stop trying to justify it.

You must be new to MAL. Here, you are supposed to hate anything popular, like Code Geass, Clannad and Sword Art Online and equally love anything unpopular, like this adaptation of Aku no Hana to prove you are "against the hype". Of course, there are others who are simply trolling, which is a common occurrence around here.

I'm not sure where you managed to get the bitter taste in your mouth from, but just because the widespread opinion is that it's bad, it doesn't mean that some people don't genuinely like it.
Apr 6, 2013 9:07 AM
Oct 2009
Definition of beautiful: Pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically.
You can argue about the reasons for their choice of art style, and whether or not it works for this story, you can argue that it's interesting, or not, to look at.... but it's NOT beautiful. It's extremely displeasing to the eyes. I also see lots of people trying to give credit for the BGs. Sure, they look nice (especially in comparison to the flat-shaded rotoscope lol) but they are not anything special, really. Nothing to comment on so much, anyway. Conclusion, don't say this is "beautiful". But it doesn't need to be beautiful, and it's not necessarily a bad thing for it not to be.
Apr 6, 2013 9:32 AM
Oct 2010
SetsukoHara said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
shadowtsunami said:

95% of the complaints are directed towards the art-style

I think there are at least as many about the animation as about the art-style.

But regardless, there isn't much that can be fairly judged with just one episode.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Apr 6, 2013 9:33 AM

Oct 2010
Vercoquin said:
Aku no hana doesn't try to be moe, or a re-act of the manga, or a fapping material...

Enter today's #2 cliché about Aku no Hana (after the psycho girl's meme).

The explanation is good enough. However, it doesn't cover the very poor use of rotoscopy; I don't think that movements are supposed to be so slowed down and that the face details are supposed to appear all of a sudden, like flowering. Also with the complete lack of shadowing and such, making a huge contrast with the still images used as backgrounds.

On the other hand, you are justifying its style based on the ideas of the manga. That is the main problem here. The anime is an adaptation, but it must have an individual way of transmitting what it does. It's no use that you base your explanations on how the characters are in the manga if the anime doesn't transmit it to me by itself. If it was for this episode, I would believe that he's just reading Baudelaire to get into Saeki's tastes or some stereotypical situation like that. The whole idea around "the characters look like amorphous blobs because they are there to represent the routine and lack of outstanding traits" sounds like something one has got from reading the whole work, not this episode, which breaks the routine as soon as it is introduced with the assumingly extraordinary appearance of Saeki in Kasuga's life.
Apr 6, 2013 9:39 AM

Aug 2012
FuruyaMero said:
The animation is supposed to be conveying the surrealist experience of a work of poetry

I don't agree, this is the anime adaptation of Oshimi's manga, not Baudelaire's volume of French poetry.
Apr 6, 2013 9:52 AM

Jul 2007
beatiful background art..
as for the rest.. woah, I'm baffled. Master, please teach me how to use paint!
Apr 6, 2013 9:53 AM

Sep 2011
YorozuyaGinSan said:

I agree this is great rotoscope, i love how the move like blob people having minor seizures, its really realistic how their faces and bodily details pop in only when as close to the camera as humanly possible. And of course what truly makes this great rotoscope is how they completely skipped over the detailing stage of rotoscope where you actually you know, ADD DETAILS TO THE GOD DAMN OUTLINES

Its completely half assed and entirely lazy, Heres what rotoscope looks like when you dont skip the entire 2nd half of animating it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZNPdUjaXys#t=1m35s

It looks fantastic, notice how character have eyes even the ones in the background, move like normal human beings. Notice how theres actually detail on the characters. Thats cause they didnt skip half the steps of animating.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 6, 2013 10:04 AM

May 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:

I agree this is great rotoscope, i love how the move like blob people having minor seizures, its really realistic how their faces and bodily details pop in only when as close to the camera as humanly possible. And of course what truly makes this great rotoscope is how they completely skipped over the detailing stage of rotoscope where you actually you know, ADD DETAILS TO THE GOD DAMN OUTLINES

Its completely half assed and entirely lazy, Heres what rotoscope looks like when you dont skip the entire 2nd half of animating it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZNPdUjaXys#t=1m35s

It looks fantastic, notice how character have eyes even the ones in the background, move like normal human beings. Notice how theres actually detail on the characters. Thats cause they didnt skip half the steps of animating.
Apr 6, 2013 10:11 AM

Mar 2012
Pusswookie said:
So I said this elsewhere but then realized that this is a better place for it:

I can't help but wonder if they used Rotoscoping, which makes a majority of the [side] characters look like unrefined blobs, in an effort to convey how Kasuga felt disconnected from the environment and people around him.
Maybe this was just me but in the manga it seemed like some characters, such as Nakamura, grew (were drawn to look) more appealing as a subsequent result of Kasuga's changing perceptions of, and relationships with, said characters.

In a nutshell, what I'm trying to say is that maybe as the show progresses, we'll get a sort of beer goggles effect that changes Nakamura from looking like Squealer into something more....aesthetically pleasing...?

I noticed that too while reading the manga, and found this theory really interesting.
Apr 6, 2013 10:17 AM

Sep 2007
jal90 said:
Vercoquin said:

Enter today's #2 cliché about Aku no Hana (after the psycho girl's meme).

The explanation is good enough. However, it doesn't cover the very poor use of rotoscopy; I don't think that movements are supposed to be so slowed down and that the face details are supposed to appear all of a sudden, like flowering. Also with the complete lack of shadowing and such, making a huge contrast with the still images used as backgrounds.

On the other hand, you are justifying its style based on the ideas of the manga. That is the main problem here. The anime is an adaptation, but it must have an individual way of transmitting what it does. It's no use that you base your explanations on how the characters are in the manga if the anime doesn't transmit it to me by itself. If it was for this episode, I would believe that he's just reading Baudelaire to get into Saeki's tastes or some stereotypical situation like that. The whole idea around "the characters look like amorphous blobs because they are there to represent the routine and lack of outstanding traits" sounds like something one has got from reading the whole work, not this episode, which breaks the routine as soon as it is introduced with the assumingly extraordinary appearance of Saeki in Kasuga's life.

I noticed all this too, and I haven't read a single chapter of the manga. Or studied Baudelair, beyond reading a couple of his poems back when we were studying Symbolism in highschool.
Apr 6, 2013 1:10 PM

May 2012
No.

I too genuinely loved the unique art-style and animation.
Apr 6, 2013 4:16 PM
Jan 2010

I really don't care about Baudelaire. (oohrhymes)

Oh, and I think calling Aku no Hana "beautiful" is doing it a disservice. It's not supposed to be beautiful.
Apr 6, 2013 6:15 PM

Jul 2011
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Sophilia said:
The backgrounds are quite beautiful.
Amutofan123 said:
The backgrounds are absolutely gorgeous.
SantaPoncho said:
Indeed
I was actually thinking... I could watch Kasuga walk around in circles around that city for hours and still be amused.

Same here!
Apr 6, 2013 6:42 PM

Jun 2012
Tommk said:
Actually, listen to OP.

Its true, in real life, we cant see people faces from far, not even their eyes,mouth,nose,eyebrows,ears.

What we see is a blank face character coming towards you, revealing its specs, to eyes to mouth to nose to eyebrow.

<3 this anime

Did you come to this conclusion on your own?

I've never called this Anime realistic.... Nor have I said the rotoscoping was realistic.(to my knowledge)

You could say subjectively this is bad rotoscoping because the lack of realism, whatever.
Really, you can bitch all you want about the awful character designs and bad use of rotoscoping, but that should probably go in one of the other threads for this Anime...
Apr 6, 2013 7:43 PM

May 2012
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Orix said:
The backgrounds are great and the story may be decent, let's give them that.
Unfortunately, that's not the only one a viewer focuses on.

Looking at the Anime industry from this forums point of view... The focus seems distributed like this.

plot 5%
Background art 5%
Animation 15%
Cute girls doing cute things 75%
Especially prevalent due to the lack of the latter in this particular Anime.

Spot on as well. If the suit fits you go ahead and put it on....
Apr 6, 2013 7:56 PM

May 2011
As soon as I saw the art style (even in the character design), I was immediately hooked. The movement and focuses are different from any other anime I have watched. I'm glad something different is airing for once. It'll be a nice change of pace from the usual.
Apr 6, 2013 8:22 PM
Oct 2009
9988 said:
Looking at the Anime industry from this forums point of view... The focus seems distributed like this.

plot 5%
Background art 5%
Animation 15%
Cute girls doing cute things 75%
Especially prevalent due to the lack of the latter in this particular Anime.

Sure, a lot of people like the cute girls anime, but there wasn't really any mention of those being "great" or anything in these forums. And looking at the top anime list, there aren't any of them near the top.

Also, this first episode of Aku no Hana barely gave any plot development. It just sort of introduced the main characters by presenting their main characteristic (Kasuga is an emo bookworm, Saeki is the popular girl, and Nakamura is weird). So really, There's not much to argue about here. They spend the whole time setting a mood, which seems to be pretty hit and miss. Music, voice acting wasn't anything atrocious or good imo, and then again, doesn't do anything extravagant worth noting. Therefore, what can really be observed and discussed is limited to the visuals.
Apr 6, 2013 8:30 PM

Mar 2008
CrispyDoughnut said:
FuruyaMero said:
The animation is supposed to be conveying the surrealist experience of a work of poetry

I don't agree, this is the anime adaptation of Oshimi's manga, not Baudelaire's volume of French poetry.

This style was choice of Oishimi himself. He is working aside the director.
Apr 6, 2013 8:41 PM

May 2012
Suzie said:
Definition of beautiful: Pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically....

It does not work like that. What is aesthetically pleasing then? This last part will vary from person to person. You have not arguments to argue about this being beautiful or not and reaching an irrefutable conclusion, some will consider it ok to beautiful and some say its ugly.

Suzie said:
Sure, a lot of people like the cute girls anime, but there wasn't really any mention of those being "great" or anything in these forums. And looking at the top anime list, there aren't any of them near the top.

You need only see facts. Season after season cookie cutter anime dominates, cute girl doing cute things have dominated for years, those are 95% of the time the big sellers. The when you have this kind of anime that people imagined in a certain way those go on rage because the total lack of cuteness.

Suzie said:
Also, this first episode of Aku no Hana barely gave any plot development.

Indeed. And I have yet to see anyone overeating an calling it awesome, best of the season, best of the year...you know like what happens with kyonai or moe anime time and time again.

Everyone (those of us that liked it) at most is saying "will keep watching", precisely because while visually attractive for some of us we still dont know much about the plot, so will keep watching, its only motivating that the director is the one responsible for masterpices like Mushishi.
9988Apr 6, 2013 9:41 PM
Apr 7, 2013 2:22 AM

Jun 2012
PaninaManina said:

I think I saw a post about that in another thread...

If that's true....
What a slap in the face to the Mangatards hating on this adaptation.
Apr 7, 2013 2:32 AM

Feb 2012
YorozuyaGinSan said:
PaninaManina said:

I think I saw a post about that in another thread...

If that's true....
What a slap in the face to the Mangatards hating on this adaptation.

Even better:

He said, he wished he could have drawn some scenes in the way they were done in the anime, but wasn't able to do it at that time.
In 9/10 cases, the worst thing about an anime is its fandom.
Apr 7, 2013 2:36 AM

Jul 2008
The style is quite weird actually.

It's like they're trying for the Tekken 6/Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (i.e. Namco) look but ended up in between it and with the Street Fighter X Tekken (i.e. Capcom) look instead.

Or maybe I should put it this way, it can't decide for itself whether it should look real, or look animated. The 'Uncanny Valley' so to speak of motion, with 'animated' in one side and 'real' on the other.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Chances of getting a Remake?

MyAntonioList - Jul 29

14 by IoriSei »»
Aug 1, 4:12 AM

» Aku no Hana is probably not getting a second season so...

iiKrina - Apr 17, 2014

33 by MyAntonioList »»
Jul 29, 6:15 PM

Poll: » Aku no Hana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

327 by Quaggy »»
Jul 23, 10:49 PM

Poll: » Aku no Hana Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2013

87 by littlefrank103 »»
Jul 17, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Aku no Hana Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2013

132 by littlefrank103 »»
Jul 17, 7:00 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.