Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 26, 2013 10:01 PM

Sep 2012
I don't even wan't to cemment it...
Fail ending. -_-
Mar 26, 2013 10:06 PM
Jan 2013
I wonder which of those worlds did she choose?
Mar 26, 2013 11:24 PM

Dec 2012
"your smiling face, your cheerful voice" um, ukyou? are you sure you're talking about the heroine?
ukyou's monolgue was too long in general. he's lying there with a knife in his chest and he's still able to talk and talk and talk. it's a cliché that annoys me. you have a fucking knife in your chest, jfc!
and goddamnit, girl. you were chased through a burning building, he tried to stab you multiple times, then he were dying in front of you, disappeared with light rainbow-colored sparkles, orion told you about the creator of fairies and you still can't show any emotions? i don't like hysterical and screaming girls, but shouldn't you show/feel any emotion? shouldn't you feel anything?

ukyou and toma could've been really interesting characters if they were part of a different show. there are not enough anime where characters have a split personality and a manly yandere? i want!

but all in all this show was bad lbh. the colors and the animation were really nice, but that's it. this episode was the worst one imo.

i still don't know how to rate it. i'll either give it a 5 or a 6.
the anime wasn't that good, but somehow i didn't have to force myself to watch it. it was... easy to watch. maybe because i wanted to know what will happen in the end, idek.

KevinRammstein said:
EDIT: I think I will NEVER understand why some people obviosuly hate a certain show SO much and still watch until the very end?? Just, why? Are you trying to punish yourselves? If I really don't like a show, I just don't watch it! It's that simple. That's the main reason I don't get ratings that low in the last episode.

I will quickly explain my Anime rating system, and I really would appreciate to know if there are people who do it in a similar way!
If I rate an Anime anything 5 or lower, it simply means I don't enjoy it. So I just don't watch it. That's why you can't really find that rating in my "completed Anime list". Of course everything even worse than 5 means not only that I didn't enjoy it but also that I "hated" it, but that's VERY rare in my case.
Okay, so the rest of my rating works like this:
>5 means I enjoyed it just in general, more specific:
6 = there were some moments I liked, but not that many; not that great of a show
7 = I enjoyed most of it, but nothing special to me
8 = I really enjoyed watching it, but "something" is missing. Not a good ending in most of my cases
9 = Awesome show, but not perfect, still "something" is missing, but not a lot!
10 = Absolutely brilliant, perfect, could watch it again anytime

Somebody who can kind of understand my rating system? I explained it because some people seem to think that my rating is too "nice". But like I said, that is fundamentally based on the fact that I just don't watch/enjoy shows that I'd rate anything below 5.

first of all your rating system is nearly the same as mine. and it's not "too nice". that's actually how a rating system should be imo? i mean the first 5 points are for bad anime and the other 5 points for good anime. and then you just have to be more accurate (like "i'll remove a point because the art style was awful" or something like that). so i don't think your rating system is "wrong" in any way.

to answer your question why people finish bad anime: i can just speak for myself, but i just don't like to drop shows. simply because a) i still have hope left that something good will happen and b) my dropped list would probably get out of hand.
HaibaraMar 26, 2013 11:33 PM
Mar 27, 2013 12:19 AM

Feb 2012
Ugh, It's finally done!!!

It's a catastrophe! Not only the ending, but the whole show. I couldn't stand the heroine's dull character/personality. I only forced myself to continue this because I wanted to know what were her missing memories and which guy she'll end up with. Unfortunately, I was so disappointed in this one coz they didn't disclose any of the 2 things I wanted to know.

2/10
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Mar 27, 2013 1:00 AM
Oct 2012
I was wondering which card did she pick in the end !

don't really like the ending, since it doesn't show us she choose to be with who, and how will be her normal life back in her own world.

Just too mystery,, feel like there really need to be a season 2 to tell us the answer. lol -.-
Mar 27, 2013 1:38 AM

Jan 2009
LOL! Called that ending!

LadyOrihime said:

Amnesia Episode 4 Discussion

01-28-13, 11:54 AM

She's going to experience all these alternate worlds, with all the different guys, and then Orion is going to show up and say "pick one "

And that's my educated guess.
Mar 27, 2013 1:59 AM

Jan 2012
I feel I got cheated with Ukyou's story. He seemed like the most important dude, and I wanted to see more of his and Heroine's relationship. I don't think the anime was TERRIBLE, but I do think Heroine is what messed everything up. If she actually HAD a personality, then the anime might of been much better.
Mar 27, 2013 2:29 AM

Jan 2011
12 episodes is never enough to adapt all routes from a VN, in an interesting manner.
Mar 27, 2013 4:42 AM
Mar 2013
I bet everyone expected Ukyio to kill her but this episode was ment to not kill her, thats why failed so ridiculous. It was a surprise when he stabbed himself and i guess this proves how much he wants her to live and stop the cycle which he kills her. I think best option for her is original world with Ukyio. I find Orion interesting character and the one who acted rational, unlike the girl that seemed last whole anime maybe because she lost memories..
Mar 27, 2013 4:44 AM

Feb 2008
Generic heroine so generic, she doesn't even have a proper name.
I rated this anime a 6. Although I think it deserves a 5 or a 4. But I liked the artstyle and Orion. That, and I've seen even worse anime series so I'm going to be more lenient (only because Orion is cute).

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Mar 27, 2013 5:15 AM

Jul 2010
Ehm yeah. I don't really get the plot so can someone tell me if this is correct?

- Girl dies on the 25th. Ukyo, can't deal with that and wishes that he can find her alive in another world. Neil grants his wish and allows him to travel through time.
- In other worlds the Girl is already in a relationship so Ukyo can't bring himself to separate them because she seems happy. Meanwhile the worlds he invades try to kill him.
- Ukyo dies several times in different worlds but keeps on looking for a world where he and the Girl can be together. But somewhere along the way he gets bitter about how he alway gets killed ---> Yandere personality is born. That side of him ends up killing the Girl in some worlds.
- The last few episodes of the anime follows Ukyo in his final travel where he decides to sacrifce himself for the girl instead of letting the world kill him and manages to protect the Girl, thus granting his wish.
- Neil gets his powers back from finally having fulfilled Ukyo's wish and resotres the Girls memories, the one she lost when she bumped into Orion. She's allowed to go back to her own world though she's supposed to be dead.

So why does she, at the begin of episode 1, wake up with no memories?
Orion said that when she fell off the cliff, in Shins world, Neil managed to transpot her mind to an other world, right? So why does she wake up without memories at the begin where she yet has to fall off the cliff?

Is it like:
Girl dies ---> Ukyo wishes her to be alive, Neil transports him to another world ---> Girl B (the one who's supposed to be in thát world) bumps into Orion, this happens in every world whhere Ukyo (with Neils powers) appears ---> Girl B somehow changes into the Girl (who died) ---> Falls off the cliff and only then her mind getstransport to another world, without memories ---> wakes up in Shin's world and thus starts the rest.

So WHAT happens to make Girl B change into the main character, "our" Girl??
Mar 27, 2013 5:27 AM

Sep 2010
'I'll send you back to your original world'
'Lol jk, just choose one of the five worlds'

I expected more of this anime.. Gladly the game is very enjoyable.
Proud mama and papa of Misha Yuuki* (02-01-2014 - 22-01-2014)
Thank you for the wonderful twenty days you gave us. <3
One day we will meet again..
Mar 27, 2013 6:57 AM

Apr 2011
^I wonder which one did she chose :|

I Like this anime........though it's kinda..ya'know.. boring..
Mar 27, 2013 7:53 AM

Apr 2012
InfiniteRyvius said:
12:

Seriously Amnesia, fuck you.

You make the protagonist someone with no personality, who is useless and goes around being completely passive, hooking up with 5 different guys without so much as batting an eyelid or pausing to wonder whether there's something wrong with that, and you have the nerve to congratulate her and tell me she's done well? FUCK YOU.

"Always trying you hardest"? The fuck? She didn't even try to save herself when she fell in the water, that's how passive she was.
"Stood up to it? You'll be fine in any situation now?", she's so stupid she waltzed into danger despite being told to.

This really nailed the coffin on how shit this show was and how much I hate it. There are shows that are shit, but hey at least know it, Amnesia has been awful yet fucking congratulates itself in the last episode for a job well done.

The Series

Terrible from start to finish, horrifically sexist and it ended pretentiously. The only half decent episode was when Kenta was the helm, and the show was just like "a reasonable and likable character? FUCK NO, NEXT GUY PLEASE".

This deserves a solid 2. Oh god I thought that was going to be a 3 until that final episode, but my god fuck you Amnesia.

I cannot express just how much I agree with this. Somehow you managed to sum this up perfectly. Thank you!
Mar 27, 2013 8:15 AM

Feb 2011
LKSNAFDSANFDSA AMNESIA FFUCK U I WANTED A BETTER ENDING WHAT THE FUCK SÇLDFAKADFA UKYOU<3 THE RREST SUCKS I HATED THE ENDDDDDDDD AND WHAT THE FUCK THE HEROINE IS SO STUPID AND SHE WAS LIKE ORION ;_; AND THEY WERENT THAT CLOSE. FFUFUFUU
Mar 27, 2013 9:21 AM
Aug 2009
lol Amnesia, fuck you!
1/5
Mar 27, 2013 9:31 AM

May 2010
Right..Heroine will be no matter what the situation coz she is expressionless...

Orion himself said that he was not very useful lol..

I actually enjoyed the series.Not the best i have seen but it atleast deserves a 7 from people.I personally gave it 9:D
Mar 27, 2013 3:58 PM

Aug 2011
I thought Ukyou was a terrible final villain. It just looked silly when he was fighting with his split personality. However, it's a fitting boss for the Heroine, who is required to do nothing at all. I didn't sense a shred of fear or desperation to live from her, not even when the knife narrowly missed her.

Who did she pick at the end? Don't leave it up to me to speculate because I hope she ditched them all.

From the early episodes, a clear structure was emerging that I really did not want to happen. She gets to have a romp with all the guys and you guessed the rest. I didn't have a favourite from the 'boyfriend' characters, I hated them all equally. Didn't really see the point in Orion and from the looks of things, neither did he. The Heroine was as plain as can be. I thought she would open up and become more lively but I didn't feel that from her performance. Would have liked more Sawa screentime.

That being said, the OP was pretty good, the ED less so but the song grew on me. I like the character's eyes, never seen a design like that before. 3/10. It's a shame because I was highly anticipating this show, it could have worked wonders with how they could handle the 'amnesia' scenario but I'm disappointed with how it turned out.
Mar 27, 2013 4:08 PM

Feb 2012
DONE.

4/10

I'm out, bitches.
Mar 27, 2013 4:23 PM

Mar 2011
ahmed_great2005 said:
I actually enjoyed the series.Not the best i have seen but it atleast deserves a 7 from people. I personally gave it 9:D

You disgust me.
Mar 27, 2013 4:45 PM

Nov 2007
Lol that was the stupidest piece of crap I've ever had the misfortune of watching. It was kinda worth it for the lols though. It ALMOST reached so-bad-it's-good territory...almost. My favorite two guys was the first dude and the quiet one that only got like half an episode. BECAUSE THEY WERE FREAKIN' NORMAL. :I Although, if I played the game I might go with Mr.Yandere cuz it might be fun from a gaming perspective. On the show it was just reeeeally stupid and sexist.

Mar 27, 2013 5:37 PM

Jan 2011
YES I'M SO EXCITED.....

I'm done with this piece of shit! This is one example of why reverse harems are usually awful. This is just an exceptional case of crap. I mean so so bad.

3/10 there was nothing good about it. It sucked. How this is garnering >6 on MAL is a mind boggling.

I'm out.
Mar 27, 2013 6:18 PM

Aug 2011
Animefanx3 said:
So why does she, at the begin of episode 1, wake up with no memories?
Orion said that when she fell off the cliff, in Shins world, Neil managed to transpot her mind to an other world, right? So why does she wake up without memories at the begin where she yet has to fall off the cliff?

Is it like:
Girl dies ---> Ukyo wishes her to be alive, Neil transports him to another world ---> Girl B (the one who's supposed to be in thát world) bumps into Orion, this happens in every world whhere Ukyo (with Neils powers) appears ---> Girl B somehow changes into the Girl (who died) ---> Falls off the cliff and only then her mind getstransport to another world, without memories ---> wakes up in Shin's world and thus starts the rest.

So WHAT happens to make Girl B change into the main character, "our" Girl??

Okay, so basically (I'm going with the game because this piece of shit adaptation doesn't explain anything properly), on August 25th of the world we begin in, Heroine dies. Ukyou was going out with her at the time for idk how many months, I've forgotten. He wishes that Heroine would come back to life, and Neil grants it. However, as a sort of backlash of the enormous amount of power used to grant his wish, Heroine loses her memories. Which is why she randomly wakes up with no memories. And you know about the transfer or worlds; after Neil transferred her to a different world line, his power goes out of control and continues to transfer her at August 25th everytime. Ukyou's gone mad at this point because he keeps dying in each one of those worlds repeatedly because he's not supposed to exist in them. Finally, Neil was running out of power so he returned her to the canon world since he couldn't throw her around anymore. Unfortunately, Heroine's not supposed to exist in the canon world so she the world tries to kill her like a FD reenactment. That's basically the concept of it, I have to play the game again to remember more of the details.
Mar 27, 2013 7:16 PM

Mar 2013
THE ANIME IS OVER AND WE STILL DON'T KNOW HER NAME it didn't get any better thought

really this anime is just way exaggerate
AND THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY TIME FOR NOTHING BUT -_-.....

if she get to go to many worlds then why does she have to date many boys and if the world change Why the boys personalities doesn't change too ?!?? i mean their boss does change his personality is different in each world OMG JUST WHATEVER !
Mar 27, 2013 8:02 PM

Jul 2010
Sorayin said:
What kind of retard would like this?

Fangirls I guess. In a spanish forum there is some that make me sick...
Mar 27, 2013 8:59 PM

Aug 2011
MUSTACHE_DESU said:
THE ANIME IS OVER AND WE STILL DON'T KNOW HER NAME it didn't get any better thought

if she get to go to many worlds then why does she have to date many boys and if the world change Why the boys personalities doesn't change too ?!?? i mean their boss does change his personality is different in each world OMG JUST WHATEVER !

Well since she dates each of the guys in the different worlds, she sees their true personalities. So in each specific world, you can really only see the personality of one guy, and the others don't really change because it's not their route.

And Waka's mainly there because of comic relief, but he did have a sort of 'extra' route in the game.

Don't get me wrong, this anime is 4/10 and I'm not going to defend a shitty adaptation of a game I love. But the game is really good, so really that's what I'm defending.
Mar 27, 2013 9:07 PM

Oct 2011
*sighs* indecisive ending.
Mar 28, 2013 12:21 AM

Mar 2012
I... don't know what just happened.

I'm not quite sure why I watched this all the way through (actually, probably to get my weekly dose of 24 minutes of mindlessness), but I did, and that ending was even more excruciating to watch that I expected. What the, she didn't even have a hand in granting Ukyo's wish. She just sat there crying. And why did it turn into an Orion episode? And that very last scene just felt pointless.

It's kind of a shame, because I don't think the concept was actually that bad when the series started off, but then it went downhill. Quickly. Talk about a victim to atrocious execution... not that I think the concept was astoundingly phenomenal or anything, but it certainly could have been crap-tons better.
Mar 28, 2013 12:47 AM

May 2012
Great ending. I really enjoyed watching this.

5/5 for this episode

8/10 for the entire anime
Mar 28, 2013 3:38 AM

Oct 2012
Ending was slightly below decent, I guess.
First half was fine, the Orion thing was good too but how the last minute finished off, boo...

Only if Heroine could be like that in the previous eps, i would've felt something.
Most of the time they were way out of the plot.
actually, ALL the time. besides this episode

They could've added a little mysteries throughout, but nooo, it must be a bishiefest. and a LAME one.

4/10

Well at least I find it somewhat more ..."stand-able" than Vampire Knight.
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Mar 28, 2013 6:04 AM

Jan 2013
Okay this anime was not bad, opening was really good and Orion was cute XD I hate Heroine and love Ukyo ; )
Mar 28, 2013 10:32 AM

Dec 2008
Oh gawd, this was just... I can't believe I watched the whole thing. 4/10
Mar 28, 2013 4:08 PM

Aug 2011
At the benning I found it terrible and boring, but then when I started laughing at how ridiculous it was I realized this show deserves a solid 1.
A solid 1 out of 10!!

CONGRATULATIONS AMNESIA!! YOU ARE THE WORST ANIME I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!
Mar 28, 2013 4:52 PM

Oct 2012
snufflesxx said:

you have to choose for yourself, since you were supposed to self insert into the main character

^ Why isn't this updating...
Mar 28, 2013 5:23 PM

Jan 2008
Pizuya said:
snufflesxx said:

you have to choose for yourself, since you were supposed to self insert into the main character

The problem there is that it doesn't work in the anime medium. This is supposed to be an adaptation of a visual novel, not a visual novel with a different label.
Mar 28, 2013 5:39 PM

Jun 2011
OH MY GOODNESS
she should of chosen Orion
okay
okay
she was FINE without her memories and she could make new oness
OOORIIIIOOOONNNNNNN :C

Also she was *gasp* actually showing emotion when she was walking toward the door I was expecting her to turn around and choose Orion. Twist ending! Heroine makes a choice! For once! Her own! She lives alone thought of as insane for talking to Orion! Anime-Original series where they both live to be properly human and understand human emotions!

This anime was enjoyable and I liked the Heroine except that one time she was drowning. I mean sheesh you can be nonreactive but to not even try to swim was a bit much..
dorothy3242Mar 28, 2013 5:54 PM
Mar 28, 2013 5:42 PM

Mar 2013
UtsukushiiYume said:
MUSTACHE_DESU said:

Well since she dates each of the guys in the different worlds, she sees their true personalities. So in each specific world, you can really only see the personality of one guy, and the others don't really change because it's not their route.

And Waka's mainly there because of comic relief, but he did have a sort of 'extra' route in the game.

Don't get me wrong, this anime is 4/10 and I'm not going to defend a shitty adaptation of a game I love. But the game is really good, so really that's what I'm defending.

HEY WAIT why is it 4/10 ?!?!?!?
Are u serious o.o
it doesn't even deserve to get it 4
the soundtrack is good that is 1
the drawing is good that is 1
and do the exact route of some character 1
well it's 3/10 cuz the rest sucks !
Mar 28, 2013 7:13 PM
Aug 2012
Pretty dire. Whatever potential was there in that first ep was completely obliterated.

Mainly by the MC. I've watched many an otome game adaptation with a dull as dishwater MC - but nameless heroine takes first prize due to the addition of coming across as a complete imbecile (& my threshold for this is fairly high too). Maybe competition from Arcana's MC? I dropped that one faster than a piece of buttered toast so I can't say. I've just decided it's laziness on behalf of the anime producers/creators.

I actually did like how 'game-y' the visual presentation/direction in the first ep was...and it's possible if they kept this up that the super blank self-insert character miiighht, just might, work or be passable. Or maybe not. But that style dropped away pretty quickly, so guess I'll never know.

And the omnibus format really doesn't work even though this show's story is very much suited to it. Is this the first reverse harem with this sort of all routes depicted type thing? It's the first one I've seen like this. (Don't know if Starry Sky quite fits into that. Well, dropped that show too).

There's good ideas in the story I think (and from the game spoilers read in the forum - seems like the game would be much better), but it's an almost complete fail at bringing it to the screen.
Mar 28, 2013 8:07 PM

Oct 2012
Ehh...it was an okay anime. As expected...no real ending.

I was really hoping that in the end, they would show a scene with Orion calling out to her name after she requested him too. Oh wells, that's too bad :(

Mar 28, 2013 9:15 PM

Oct 2011
Haha, wow, bad ending. What a cop out. They didn't even go for the canon end. Great.

I actually thought this could have been good. It would've been much better if they focused on one route (Ukyo's); maybe even throw in aspects of the other routes throughout. Though that'd be really difficult and would probably upset some fans for not animating their favourite guy's route. But I think a poor adaption overall is more upsetting than that, considering they were so condensed for this adaption. Hardly developed any of the characters.
This game just doesn't work for an adaption. The world hopping didn't work since she retained all of her memories from each world, but never acted on them in any of the successive ones.

I'm thinking I would've dropped this sometime in the middle if it weren't for the fact that I knew how Ukyo's route would play out. I basically just wanted to see his good end animated, but they didn't even give us that.
Kent got one episode, Ukyo didn't get his ending.
Why did the best guys get shafted so badly? (Go away, Toma.)

Still, it did manage to get me to watch all of it, so that's something. And I wasn't completely bored throughout.
I really liked the instrumental arrange of the OP that played around the end, though.

Can't wait to laugh at Diabolik Lovers; at least I already know that will be hilariously bad.
Profile art by もひ @ pixiv.
Mar 28, 2013 11:14 PM

Mar 2011
ugh dat ending! >.>
Ukyou's route is just D:

I enjoyed toma's route the best though.

Mar 29, 2013 1:18 AM

Feb 2013
This anime... I just can't.
Am I the only one that laughed through the whole 12 eps? All those sad/love scenes gave me a stitch. That's why it got a 3/10 from me. The only reason I watched it is because it was so bad that it was funny. I mean the heroine was just so useless! who just lets themselves drown?!!? ahaha even now i can't contain my laughter and some of the comments on here are just great-free hair cut and boat ride rofl.
Mar 29, 2013 2:13 AM

Feb 2011
This series is a solid 5. But, who'd she choose?
Mar 29, 2013 5:25 AM

Jan 2011
this is first time I give score 5/10
usually my score is not lower than 6
Mar 29, 2013 7:14 AM

Nov 2008
I was hoping to get to know what kind of personality the heroine had, but even until the end, we never got to figure it out.

p.s. Only watched this because Yanagi Nagi sings for the OP. Lol
virgo_samaMar 29, 2013 7:18 AM
Mar 29, 2013 7:36 PM

Mar 2013
It was funny... somewhere in the middle of Ukyo's dying monologue, the thought occurred to me that this was my cue to feel sad. I did eventually. Nothing fun about all that pain and death and heartbreak, after all. Poor guy.

That said, I couldn't stop from laughing when Orion's montage started up. The ridiculousness preceding it probably didn't help with that. Heroine wakes in fairyland, literally, and a sparkly being explains how a lot of time and spacey stuff happened. "Sorry you and your BF had to get killed a bunch of times. My bad LOL. Oh, and the memory loss? Yeah, my fault too. I'll give you those back now. Well, most of them." Oh, Neil.

Not a good anime. It's a three or a four from me. The thing I liked most about this show was the OP.
90s J-rock was our aesthetic peak.
Mar 29, 2013 8:30 PM

Oct 2012
Did anyone notice how Ukyou looked a lot like Slenderman from the high angle distance?

it's just me then...
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Mar 29, 2013 10:51 PM

Feb 2013
Why i feel the heroine is more sad living orion behind than when she have to separate from the other boys? lol
a nice ending, not an amazing 1 but a nice 1.. :)

I guess we just got some picture that she reunited with whomever the heroine choose (lame) i prefer some short story for each of the boys like Harutoki made.. :/

it's finally over but..

WE DON'T EVEN KNOW THE HEROINE NAME IS?! (!!-_-)a
Mar 29, 2013 11:52 PM
Aug 2012
Nikolai_ said:

That said, I couldn't stop from laughing when Orion's montage started up. The ridiculousness preceding it probably didn't help with that. Heroine wakes in fairyland, literally, and a sparkly being explains how a lot of time and spacey stuff happened. "Sorry you and your BF had to get killed a bunch of times. My bad LOL. Oh, and the memory loss? Yeah, my fault too. I'll give you those back now. Well, most of them." Oh, Neil.

I held a very, very small (miniscule even) hope that they would reveal Neil's image to be like....

..Neil from the Young Ones. That would have been fantastic!

(What sort of name is Neil for god of the fairies anyway?! I'm not sure you should trust any supernatural being called Neil. Or Gary. Or Bob.)
Mar 30, 2013 12:51 AM

Jan 2011
Okay that parting scene with Orion made me kinda sad not to mention that wonderful version of Zoetrope.
[center]
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2013

163 by RioAl »»
Apr 19, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Jan 8, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 11, 2013

116 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 21, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2013

98 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:06 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 14, 2023 5:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.