Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Sep 7, 2008 7:55 PM
Apr 2008
Lulu looks damn sick with two geass eyes.
Sep 8, 2008 11:11 PM

Aug 2008
dtshyk said:
HoaRyK said:

Suzaku stands above all other Rounds being Knight of Zero - LOL

If the name "Zero" was a long-term foreshadowing for the "Knight of Zero", I have to give the greatest possible praise to the director Taniguchi.

I agree
Sep 8, 2008 11:34 PM

Aug 2007
I'm glad Suzaku seems to be on Lelouches side now so I'm happy about thatt ^^

Lelouch becoming the emprorer was awsome, I didn't expect it XD
Sep 22, 2008 4:00 AM

Feb 2008
ALL HAIL LULU-SAMA.

SUZAKU <3333333333
I knew you'd turn good in the end. Jeez, I'm so happy.
KappakaSep 22, 2008 4:08 AM
Sep 24, 2008 3:56 AM

May 2008
Just when I thought this series couldn't get any more preposterous...I laughed, I facepalm'd, I laughed, I fist pumped, I laughed some more. An episode that completely embraced the so bad it's good mentality that has made this series worth watching at times. SPINZAKU from the /ceiling/ was glorious.
Sep 24, 2008 12:40 PM

Mar 2008
Hmm... seriously, wtf with that episode ? The reason of Marianne's assassination is simply childish. Lelouch is also a bit childish by not trying to understand why his parents abandoned Nunally and him. But on the other hand, it's a good thing he denied such a world they wanted to create. I imagined something more serious just afer that.

Lelouch becoming the new emperor is ridiculous, especially the "acknowledge me" part. Stupid. I expected him to become the emperor (since the 1st season), but not like that. If it's his way to save the world, then it's a complete failure. What'll he do now ? Trying to unify all the world under the Britannia's flag ? Complete contradiction of the plot.

I think the producers chose the wrong path... Clearly a frustration.
Sep 24, 2008 8:53 PM

Jul 2008
I'm currently marathoning through this to catch the last episode when it comes out with everyone else but, I just had to stop and ask:

What in gods f**k just happened in this episode?
Sep 29, 2008 7:43 AM

Sep 2008
I love this episode ^^
All hail Lelouch !!!
oxo.anime.xox.manga.oxo.
Oct 13, 2008 12:05 PM

Jun 2008
That was... unexpected. This show just keeps getting awesomer by the episode. *__*

Sig WILL change soon~
Oct 13, 2008 6:23 PM

Jan 2008
Oh My God. My head is going to explode. Every ep is getting more and more twisty. When I thouht after watching ep 20 that nothing can surpise me here comes 21 and makes me spin around... That is just incredible. Pure Genius. I have to go to sleep (3 hours till I have to go to my university lol) 'cuz I think if I watch another ep now it's gonna be even more crazy and I will be locked up after going nuts. Hoohoo 100/10
Oct 17, 2008 9:31 AM

Apr 2008
That was unexpected.
This show keeps surprising me in a good way ^^
Nov 4, 2008 11:04 AM

Mar 2008
This was the most awesome episode of any anime I have seen in a long time.

Honestly. ;-)
Nov 15, 2008 8:22 AM

Jan 2008
Quite probably one of the worst episodes in the history of anime.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Nov 20, 2008 7:42 PM

Aug 2008
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!! ALL HAIL LELOUCH!!

^ Sorry, just got caught up on all of these epic and massive plot twists all released in just 1 episode. That's a hell of alot of events within a sole episode. So many Major plot twists and events. I was really awed by all of these. It was all really fast paced that I was left literally speechless and stunned.
The people who whrote this plot and story must all be praised. I never expected any of this. I was wrong in all but 2 things: Nanya had a Geass casted on her... but not by Charles, but by Marianne herself, and the fact V.V. was really behind her attempted murder.
So I take it the main antagonist in these last 4(?) episodes is Schneizel? Hmm this outta be quite interesting.
All Haill Kururugi! If this continues on, Suzaku will get a much better opinion from me as well.
gogoulo said:
All Hail Lelouch!!!!!.....what a twist...indeed..
btw why they wear their school uniform??

That's a pretty darn good question. Mabey just as a joke to make all of their classmates back in Tokyo really stunned? Hmm who knows.

By the way, after watching this episode, I gave this season a perfect score, unlike S1.
Dec 5, 2008 8:55 AM
Apr 2008
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!!
he had such a smug look on his face...
watching this made me realise that the only remaining members of the Student Council are Rivalz and Arthur... Unlikely but I kind of hope they all meet back up some time...
Emperor, Revolutionary, Knight, TV presenter and then just Rivalz sat there looking really awkward. X3
Dec 10, 2008 9:51 AM

Jun 2008
omg sooo much win... UwU
great episode,sooo much going on in this one..
many truths revealed .. wonder what Schneizel is up to..
and how Lelouch persuaded Suzaku to be his Knight..anyway ,love this anime!
Dec 10, 2008 9:52 AM

Jun 2008
Cihan said:
Quite probably one of the worst episodes in the history of anime.

why do u believe this?
Dec 29, 2008 5:59 AM

Jul 2008
k, i agree with Cihan.
All throughout code geass r2, i thought the story made sense.
This episode seemed like (using a cooking anecdote) dumping a pile of shit on a nicely baked cake. It basically added all these elements of story that didn't make sense.

like:

ok, V.V tried to kill marianne. At the end of the operation he said "lets make nunally a witness". A witness to what? him killing marianne so that she could tell charles what happened? Or a witness to the terrorists killing marianne, which would need charles' geass to change her memory, meaning charles would find out anyway.
So wtf is the point of lying to charles later about him not killing marianne?

Secondly... Charles said "since C.C didn't agree to our plan, our only choice was to use you" to lelouch... Use lelouch to do what? and how do you plan on using him? did you want to use him to convince or manipulate C.C so that she would cooperate?
Well i would assume they asked C.C way before lelouch got deported to japan, so how the fuk could they use lelouch to convince C.C?
Or did they mean to capture C.C? But they already had C.C at the time, they had her in a capsule, they did NOT need lelouch to recapture her.
And even if they asked C.C to work with them at any other time, how did they plan on using lelouch? By PLANNING to accidentally release her to be found by lelouch so that eventually, SOMEHOW, she would end up helping them without her knowing?

Now i won't rage at all the shit that supposedly is meant to make sense - ragnarok connection will erase lies and kill the gods, SURE, lets just assume that's true without reasoning (without sarcasm, i think that's reasonable and doesn't detract from the show), SURE, V.V will just buy anya/marianne pretending that she didn't see anything, when she was quite obviously there, fairly impossible for his "cover up" operation to miss. SURE, for no reason, u needed two "immortality codes" for the operation to have a 100% success rate...
But you know, while theres nothing wrong with just doing a few of these, they kinda get annoying if you do this enough times.

And theres nothing wrong with them trying to take the plot elsewhere. Im fine with lelouch becoming emperor (even though the clothes doesn't make sense, as mentioned earlier). The plot can go wherever they want to take it, but the amount of plot-holed story thats been dumped on this nicely baked cake shits me.

Don't get me wrong, i still like code geass, i think it's an awesome anime and has a great story. Just parts of the newly introduced storyline doesn't make sense.

(note, if the translation done by gg caused me to misinterpret, then i humbly apologize to all you fanboys/girls who worship the series blindly and to the whole code geass series)

Jan 15, 2009 10:31 PM

Jan 2008
Not really sure what you mean exactly, I thought it made sense for the most part.

dxthegreat said:

ok, V.V tried to kill marianne. At the end of the operation he said "lets make nunally a witness". A witness to what? him killing marianne so that she could tell charles what happened? Or a witness to the terrorists killing marianne, which would need charles' geass to change her memory, meaning charles would find out anyway.
So wtf is the point of lying to charles later about him not killing marianne?

Make Nunally a witness to the terrorist murder of Marianne. The problem was that Nunally saw V.V's coverup of the murder when they were staging it to look like a terrorist accident as did Anya. Charles most likely found out from both of them or one of them, and rewrote both of their memories so no one else would find out (such as if V.V found out that they had known of the coverup). Charles never confronted V.V about it because it would conflict with their ultimate goal.

dxthegreat said:
Secondly... Charles said "since C.C didn't agree to our plan, our only choice was to use you" to lelouch... Use lelouch to do what? and how do you plan on using him? did you want to use him to convince or manipulate C.C so that she would cooperate?
Well i would assume they asked C.C way before lelouch got deported to japan, so how the fuk could they use lelouch to convince C.C?
Or did they mean to capture C.C? But they already had C.C at the time, they had her in a capsule, they did NOT need lelouch to recapture her.
And even if they asked C.C to work with them at any other time, how did they plan on using lelouch? By PLANNING to accidentally release her to be found by lelouch so that eventually, SOMEHOW, she would end up helping them without her knowing?

The way I saw it was that, C.C went into hiding. When they realized they should have two immortality codes for 100% success, They had to go find C.C but she couldn't be found. I assume she was captured and placed inside a poison gas case for hiding. Which would be delivered to Charles. But Kallen and the 11 rebels thinking it was poison gas stole the weapons not realizing C.C was in there. Charles figured out early on that C.C must have escaped eventually realizing she was with Zero. They figured out C.C will probably want to give up her immortality code to Zero whom they eventually figured out was Lelouch. The "convincing" was basically Lelouch being Lelouch and being given the immortality code which he would then give or use with Charles. This would also explain why Charles put lelouch back after season 1 in japan, because C.C had gone missing again and they wanted to draw her out by using Lelouch as bait. It also just happened to unfold in a way that C.C never gave up her code to Lelouch and so they still needed C.C.

dxthegreat said:
Now i won't rage at all the shit that supposedly is meant to make sense - ragnarok connection will erase lies and kill the gods, SURE, lets just assume that's true without reasoning (without sarcasm, i think that's reasonable and doesn't detract from the show), SURE, V.V will just buy anya/marianne pretending that she didn't see anything, when she was quite obviously there, fairly impossible for his "cover up" operation to miss. SURE, for no reason, u needed two "immortality codes" for the operation to have a 100% success rate...
But you know, while theres nothing wrong with just doing a few of these, they kinda get annoying if you do this enough times.

Marriane said that when she transfered to Anya she stayed hidden from V.V so he never knew about Anya being a witness. And then Nunally was already being used as a "witness" to the terrorist assanation but she saw more then she was supposed too. And V.V just did not know either of them had more information then they should have.
The ragnarok connection as someone stated earlier would be similar to what happens in Neon Genesis, end of the world type scenario which would lead to ultimate tranquility but you said you don't have a problem with that. As for the needing of two immortality codes I actually cannot speculate why, maybe it shall be explained in one of the following episodes.

If there are any other parts you are confused on I'll try my best to enlighten you, unless you've already moved on and don't really care much at this point.

I really liked this episode a lot, like I said I thought it made a great deal of sense especially tying in little pieces from Season 1 and making Code Geass feel whole. I also love the idea of Lelouch as Emperor and Suzaku as Knight of Zero, take that knight of One! The clothes thing doesn't bother me at all either, not sure why people care about that.

All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch
Mar 27, 2009 8:11 PM

Nov 2008
Awesome episode..
Lelouch as emperor, nice~
Tosi yst&auml;vyys ei j&auml;&auml;dy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Mar 28, 2009 2:50 AM
Nov 2008
I was a Lelouch hater until this episode...
Apr 12, 2009 5:51 PM

Apr 2009
Absolutely loved Lelouch and Suzaku together.
Apr 30, 2009 9:36 PM

Jun 2008
what the!??!?! again this episode! so much info again!!! there's so much to absorb.. hahaha... so the one who killed marianne was actually V.V. huh!!! so he's actually the bad guy???? charles and marianne just wanted a world without lies... but lelouch doesn't want that because its just like pushing your own selfish intentions to others?? is that it?? i really don't get it though.. i'm just guessing based on what i understood.. hahaha... and then marianne and charles really only cared about their plans and stuff and not about lelouch and nunnally?? is that it???? hmmm.. anyway.. lelouch as emperor huh?? glad he can work well with suzaku now... i guess suzaku figured that what lelouch was saying was in consonance with what euphy and nunnally wanted... but wonder whats gonna happen now
May 3, 2009 1:41 PM

Sep 2007
Okay, for anybody still hanging out here, my cry for help.

I've been trying to fully underestand what happened all the way from Marianne's murder to present with Charles, V.V., Marianne and C.C. playing the main roles. At first there were too much things not ending up (some of them were already asked and Darkmage530 tried to answer, but I disagree with some of her explanations).
After hell lot of thinking I came to some way to explain it but it changes greatly the view at least on C.C. during both seasons (although the idea was already stated in the dicussion before).

So we have it. First, "half a century ago" we have V.V. recieving a Code (I don't mind not knowing how he did get it, I don't find it important enough, although it also is an interesting question and could have told us more about Geass and Code owners) and promising they would never lie to each other.

Then many years later, Marianne, who if I'm not mistaken was once a Knight of Rounds, come to picture as an Emperor's new wife. She also got a Geass from C.C. and the two of them also join that vow.

(Question number one: Why should C.C. join that vow? What's the reason for her to do so? but that's not too important so far)

Then V.V. becomes jealouse of Marianne, thinking she's changing Charles and he's enjoying two of them just understanding each other, he feels left along and fears that Charles reconsiders their promise.

(Question two: Why did he think so? Didn't Marianne support the vow? She was rather a useful helper for their vow to be fulfilled rather than being a hindrance.)

So he kills her. Then he "sets it up". Rewatching it again, it seems it was just dragging Nanally under Marianne and reshooting everything again (everybody lies at the same place as in the original shooting).

(Question three: How he and his underlings did it? She was small, but sane girl, how could he make it possible without rewriting her memories? And if he did, Charles most certainly knew that it was V.V. who kills Marianne, I mean, openly knew. And seems like he didn't, as V.V. felt somewhat safe after lying to him that he knew nothing about Marianne's death.)

Marianne transfers her mind into Anya with Geass and finds out she can talk with C.C., so she tells her everything and C.C. leaves. Now comes the real trouble for my brain.

(Important question four: Why did she leave? Knowing that Marianne's death didn't stop their plan with Emperor one bit and she was once with them. If you try to say it was because Marianne couldn't serve a Code-giving material any more, then it could be the Emperor, just as he tried later in the series.)

Following question four comes the question (I can be united) why didn't she return after being asked so, and why was it "Marianne couldn't convince her"?

Then Emperor rewrites Nanally's memory (Question five: how and to what? she already had fake memories (that came from where? ref. question three) but they had to make sure that she won't ever come near to the truth.
Ok, assume that V.V. really was quite messy in simulating Marianne's death as I had pointed out before. Then why rewrite her memories? I mean, even if she understood what difference whould it make? I mean, ok, it would make a difference, but why danger? The only person this danger could come from was V.V, and he didn't know about rewritten memories. So he would continue to suspect them and probably would try to kill them anyway (as he tried with Lelouch).
Ok, version number two, more probable, it was for V.V. it was gone, on his eyes and to insure him the siblings will never find the truth. And how fooling should V.V. be to think after that (and I think Emperor would get access to the origianl memories to rewrite them and certainly get his doubts) that his brother doesn't know the truth?)

and Lelouch's memory too it would seem and then sends them away. (Somehow I'm able to buy Emperor's explanation of that. Ok, it would have been safer for them to be away. However, then he shouldn't have attacked Japan after sending them there. Remember how Marianne's expression changed on that one? Seems like this part needs explaining too, make it question six.)

Then after getting the idea Zero is connected with C.C. (let's all remember what Clovis and Bradley did wasn't known to Charles or he would just take C.C. away - end of story)
and then finding out it's Lelouch (seems like they didn't know before the end of season one... oophs! Marianne talked with C.C during Black Rebellion. And even before. So they should have known Lelouch is Zero and with just simple logic seaching Ashford should have been enough to capture C.C. Ok, let's take it as they wanted something foolproof (and not scare C.C. away), then again, doing it while Lelouch and C.C. were in Ashford was way easier than later when C.C. never returned there)
they decide to use Lelouch as bait to capture C.C. (really unrealistic, out of all possible ways using this with lots of difficulties and insecurities, but possible, pass)
And finally, if she was so easily spotted by Anya when the time was right, why not before? But ok, will pass on that too.

Now, for my own explanations in addition to what was already said as comments to the questions.
First, one should remember C.C.'s words to V.V. (I'm starting to really like C.C. as she seems to be a most mysterious character, if you pay attention to little details it changes your view dramaticly), she said it. V.V. was in love with Marianne. So what drove him to kill her might have been this. He intentionally mistaken his simple jealousy for Marianne standing it a way between him and Charles (which in this light was also partly true). This might answer question two.
Also I want to note that from his final act before death being repeating his vow to Charles, I think he really cared for Charles in his own a bit warped way. And we find out where this big brother(sister) complex in this family originates from.

That's facts. And now for assumptions. To answer question one and four we need to find a key for C.C. personality. It doesn't make sense for her to change her decisions like this unless... It was said once before. What if her real wish stayed the same from the time she got her Geass (and Geass answers person's wishes). What if although she didn't understand it herself, her wish was not just to die (we cannot say she does not wish to die) but also to gain happiness, to be loved before that?
That way it starts to make sense. She stayed with Charles, Marianne and V.V. because she felt like being part of a family of a sort (remember her telling Marianne that she was the only one to always tease her that way - why pay attention if she didn't actually enjoy it? and by the way, if she had watched Lelouch and Nanally from that time and actually became attached, it would explain why she was standing watching Lelouch and Suzaku in Japan as kids). And V.V.'s act actually destroyed that for her. She had seen their true form and didn't want to stay there any longer.
And then... we can see that through the series she became more and more reluctant to just play along. She had doubts when she almost had her Code taken by the Emperor. Consciously she thought that it was her wish, what else could there be to it, but unconsciously she felt like something wasn't right. Lelouch made her understand that. Marianne said that it was her (and not just accident) who sealed her own memories. maybe it was just after understanding what she wanted. After her memories being forced to return, she became reluctant again, wondering what was right to do, and then finally deciding (as she told Charles and Marianne she realized they were just doing it for themselves.)

This all is quite ground-breaking in the field of C.C. real personality, but it certainly fits. So I'm desperate to hear your opinions, is it just me, or its level of possibility is high truly.

And in the end, about question six, I still haven't found a conclusion to that, but it hints that Lelouch was truly right and they were actually putting all the blame on V.V. who was already dead and couldn't defend himself. I'm just too focused on thir (Charles and Marianne) theory now to see what actually is a solid fact and what is just their story and thus could be just fake. But remembering about V.V. being quite good "big brother" in a way, he might actually be bette than they try to make him be.
Also I feel that the worst one is really Charles, and Marianne does actually like her children like mother should as Lelouch's words made impact on her from time to time. But seems like she really did possess a childish personality as shown by her moves and she never really tought about what being a mother was truly about. She had her mind full of other things. But she might have made quite a good one if she did think about it and Charles & V.V.'s influence wasn't as high.
Melody_May 3, 2009 1:47 PM
May 23, 2009 10:57 PM
Sep 2008
Erm, what the fuck?
May 23, 2009 10:58 PM

Mar 2009
Insane!! So...LuLu was just a pwn the whole time. His mom and pop had this all planned out? So..Emperor LuLu vs Schnizel?!? And, I guess Schnizel will be the knew Zero? Suzaku's the Knight of 0!!!! LuLu/Suzaku back in action, and the Geass to the whole nation, just brilliant!! best episode yet!!!! Urahara Out!!
May 30, 2009 8:24 PM

Jul 2008
big reveal this time! the truth has come to light and now leouch has geassed almost the entire world into acknowledging him as emperor of britannia, wonderfully executed on lelouch's part
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jun 25, 2009 2:36 PM

Dec 2008
I never expected this twist going into this episode! :O The truth... Then Lulu becoming the new Emperor. Amazing! :D Can't wait to see the next episode! ^^
Jun 25, 2009 2:38 PM

Dec 2008
woah i didnt think this topic would come back....

that ep was good..
::: (\(\
*: (=' :') :*
•.. (,('')('')¤°﹒‧°‧° ☆.(¯`•.•´¯)
.°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º… `•.¸.•´ ☆™
Jul 27, 2009 11:04 PM

Jul 2008
My favourite '"WHAT A TWEEEEEST" episode ever. The last few minutes were beautiful.

BEGINNER
Aug 12, 2009 9:59 AM

Jun 2009
We have to admit that that Lelouch is a dangerous man though. A real terrorist.
Aug 12, 2009 11:06 AM
Jun 2009
OMG Thins episode Fucked my brain into tiny pieces
Aug 30, 2009 9:03 AM
Apr 2008
Interesting episode, Lelouch wins a prize for the silliest hat in this series so far.

Aug 30, 2009 3:45 PM

Oct 2007
SO MANY TWISTS! D8
Sep 5, 2009 12:14 AM

Jan 2009
Knight of Zero!? It all comes together...

Dec 4, 2009 3:18 PM

Aug 2009
Rofl Emperocket!
Dec 16, 2009 4:30 PM

Apr 2009
I don't normally bump discussion threads of episodes that have aired long ago when I have nothing of value to add to the discussion but

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED

I don't even know what to rate this episode.
Dec 28, 2009 1:59 PM

Jul 2009
Mindfuck indeed. I now want to say Lelouch is supreme, but at he same time, I feel he's shit. And C.C looked bad in the end, which isn't good.

OMG, it's near its end.
Jan 2, 2010 10:51 AM
Oct 2009
i wish this was the last episode...since there are more...i know its prob not gona have a happy ending...
Feb 1, 2010 3:04 AM

Oct 2009
loved this episode
how much can happen in the last 4 episodes?
Feb 2, 2010 6:27 PM

Nov 2008
I would have never though that he would "kill" his own parents. But then again, he has killed his own brothers. And now he has made himself Emperor. What will Snichel do next.
Feb 10, 2010 3:32 AM

Apr 2009
Cool episode.
Apr 21, 2010 1:07 AM
Feb 2008
Okashii said:
Why does everyone think that this is random/stupid? It has been building this way since the first season. Such as the Emperor talking to Clovis... yeah he was talking to him in the collective unconscious. I didn't expect a HIP plot per se, but I knew that Charles had something going with the dead. They have been saying for a bit how he doesn't live in the present, and that is why. He was living in the past and was only concerned about reuniting with everyone.

What is with people and C.C.'s wish? Her wish is to be truly loved by someone... that was clearly stated in the episode where she rejected giving Emperocket her code.

I also do not see what is confusing about this episode? It is pretty well explained. I think those that complain about stuff coming from nowhere need to have another look (or maybe they just don't get it). Also, the pacing is fine. Maybe a little fast, but that is how the end always comes. Besides, the framework for this episode has been here since the death of Clovis.

The problem is that this pretty much is an example of a Xanatos Gambit. This was also a major problem with Bleach for some people but since that show isn't so cerebral and what not people don't really mind. The whole thing with Marianne being a "bad guy" all along and Charles taking a page of Gendo's notebook is the equivalent of It was all a dream. In a way it undermines the main protagonist and co. entire mission since they were being manipulated from the start. The whole thing with the C's actually being the consciousness of all mankind was weird too. Weren't they supposed to be older than mankind? Maybe I'm remembering wrong.

This episode was hilarious. I was entertained but I can see why people disliked Season 2 instead of 1. 1 was slower paced and more about political stuff. 2 is break neck speed and ramps up the metaphysical stuff. Yeah yeah I know the whole Geass thing was magical stuff too but it's all about suspension of disbelief I think for alot ofpeople it broke with this episode.

Also I loled at commentary on Suzauku's switcheroo yet again. The man just wants to be on the winning team lol
Apr 21, 2010 7:33 AM
Apr 2010
I somehow thought that C.C.'s wish was to not have to live alone. And that she always thought that in order to fulfil it she had to die, but then Lelouch made her realize that there was another way.
May 1, 2010 4:07 AM

May 2009
WTF! That was not cool O_o; What the heck is Lelouch doing? What just happened? What was Schneizel talking about? How did Marianne? Why did C.C. look sad? Damn, just mindfuck!
Jul 5, 2010 3:04 AM

Mar 2010
its amazing how fast everything changed watching this for the 2nd time around makes it so much eeasier to understand

"I am the bone of my sword,
Steel is my body and Fire is my blood,
I have created over a thousand blades,
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life,
Have withstood pain to create many weapons,
Yet, those hands will never hold anything,
So as I pray, unlimited blade works"
Nov 16, 2010 9:07 AM
Jul 2010
Well, for once I understood everything, unlike last episode.

Pretty nice twists, especially about Lelouch's mother. Anyway, that damn world they were trying to create was just evil. I think they just lost too much along the way and the things which had meaning for them were in the past so they wanted to run away from reality and reunite with the past. Of course they were blinded by their selfishness and never really thought of what other people would want. I think reality is the way to go, no matter how harsh it may be. However if Charles and Marianne wanted to runaway from it they should have killed themselves. People should not assume that what they want is what everyone else wants. Just my two cents about it.

Anyway, I wonder how Schneizel finish that sentence at the end. I couldn't follow his way of thinking... What is he planning? Will the Black Knights support him? I guess it depends on how Lelouch acts as an emperor...

Oh, and "All hail Lelouch!" = PURE WIN
Jan 1, 2011 1:55 PM

Jul 2010
THAT WAS AN AWESOME EPISODE!

I wanted to see Lelouch and Suzaku work together for the longest time.

The Knight of Zero works out so well!

All hail Lelouch!
Feb 16, 2011 4:52 PM
Nov 2009
OMG SO MUCH QUESTIONS GOT ANSWERED SO MUCH TWISTS GOT TWISTERED. I'm crying of the awesomeness of thsi episode :') Haven't been this much mindf*cked since Death Note, really...ALL HAIL LELOUCH DI BRITTANIA!!! But I think this show is one of the best or maybe the best plot twister anime I've seen. Already a 10 damnit! Suzaku finally being teamed-up with Lelouch and not being a douchbag 100/10!!!
May 13, 2011 8:11 PM
Jul 2018
Holy ****!

My mind is totally blown!( mind f***ed)

Just... wow. I can't really say anything other than I have never wanted to watch the next episode of something so fast!
Pages (12) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1906 by Ricky16 »»
Jun 13, 2:46 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

PimpToad - Apr 6, 2008

404 by bubba460z »»
May 26, 5:45 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TechnicsMKII - Sep 21, 2008

370 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

306 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dremark - Sep 7, 2008

431 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 8:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.