Forum Settings
Forums

What is your dream videogame to anime adaptation?

New
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 24, 2012 1:11 AM

Sep 2012
Baroque
Dec 24, 2012 1:14 AM

Mar 2011
Blazblue
Dec 24, 2012 1:16 AM

Aug 2012
wizteddy13 said:
stanklem28 said:
Skyrim

Amen to that. And any other Elder Scrolls games. But unfortunately, they are RPGs..so yeah.

Being an RPG wouldn't stop it. Look at Visual Novels, there are normally multiple routes but when they are converted to an anime, most of the time only one route is chosen but the other routes are displayed and looked at a tiny bit.
[url=myanimelist.net/profile/Stocky[/url]

My precious BB Code :(
Dec 24, 2012 1:17 AM

Mar 2012
AirStyles said:
IntroverTurtle said:
AirStyles said:
IntroverTurtle said:
AirStyles said:
Harvest Moon
Yes an anime about farming. And his harem is like what, 10 or 20 girls, I would so be watching that.

I'm thinking more of Slice of Life, feel good type of anime.

Such as a cow went missing, the sheep got sick, stranded in the mountains when gathering wood and the likes. Participate in events like Tomato Festival, Horse Racing event, Cooking festival etc etc...

Of course, romance comes with Harvest Moon

Seriously, it got the potential to be a perfect Slice of Life.
You're actually right about that, those little events would be fun. But who would he marry, I say Maria the librarian, not that whore that all you have to do is show her your dog like 100 times. Maybe doing some jobs for the fairies, finding some buried treasure in his field

And he can build additions on to his home as an anniversary present, It's all done in one night.

Now that you have me thinking of that, Animal Crossing has tons of those little things to do. It would make a long Slice of life series.

Bro-fist*

That's what I'm talking about. Finally one guy actually gets it.
Seconding Harvest Moon. I like it if they make BTN or A Wonderful Life to anime.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Dec 24, 2012 1:23 AM

Mar 2012
*cries*

HOW HAS NO ONE MENTIONED SHADOW HEARTS YET?

Seriously though, what more could you want? A badass lead character that transforms into multiple demonic entities, a lead female with divine powers from God, side characters that include an old, pervy Chinese monk, a hot French spy, a vampire lord (who's actually a good guy), and an English street kid with psychic powers battle against an evil Cardinal who's received mythical powers.

Hell, keep it going with Shadow Hearts: Covenant. Yuri Hyuga comes back as the lead character and this time teams up with the famous French dollmaker Gepetto, a German noblewoman who has authority with a notable rank in the German military, another vampire...this time a homosexual one with a pro-wrestling complex and a hero of justice complex, a wolf with special powers, a famous Russian princess, and Yuri's cousin who also has the powers of transformation.

Seriously people, play the Shadow Hearts series. They are both incredible and have some of the best, most diverse characters I have ever seen in a game. Notice I said "both" and left out Shadow Hearts: From The New World. Two reasons for that, one being there's no Yuri. Second being the characters aren't as likable and the story SUCKS. These games would make GREAT animes.
Dec 24, 2012 1:36 AM

Apr 2010
Disgaea. It's really funny, and it also has some dramatic parts, too.
Dec 24, 2012 1:41 AM

Oct 2012
Stocky said:
wizteddy13 said:
stanklem28 said:
Skyrim

Amen to that. And any other Elder Scrolls games. But unfortunately, they are RPGs..so yeah.

Being an RPG wouldn't stop it. Look at Visual Novels, there are normally multiple routes but when they are converted to an anime, most of the time only one route is chosen but the other routes are displayed and looked at a tiny bit.

Well, in VNs the routes are pretty fixed from the start. However, in RPGs, each element is usually affect-able in one storyline completion, so you can literally end up with hundreds of different combinations by the end...which makes it a teeeny bit tougher.
Dec 24, 2012 1:41 AM

Sep 2011
Melty Blood. :V

Dec 24, 2012 1:47 AM
Dec 2012
Catherne
Dec 24, 2012 1:51 AM

Aug 2011
Wolfesscythe said:
Resident Evil

Because that doesn't already exist.

Edit: Halo would be a good one, too.

Neither does this.
Dec 24, 2012 1:53 AM

Jun 2012
Kingdom Hearts, maybe Tales of Graces
Dec 24, 2012 2:45 AM

Nov 2011
Definitely seconding Shadow of the Colossus and thirding Catherine.

Bioshock would be interesting, but I imagine really fucking hard to do.

I think Darksiders would be interesting and Dead Space too.(I know they have a few, but I think it would be interesting to see the games DS 1 and 2 in anime-form.)

Farcry 3 maybe too. Vaas is just the perfect antagonist you love to hate.

Probably a ton more, but all I can sadly think of at the time.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Dec 24, 2012 2:56 AM

Oct 2012
Ragix said:
Definitely seconding Shadow of the Colossus and thirding Catherine.

Bioshock would be interesting, but I imagine really fucking hard to do.

I think Darksiders would be interesting and Dead Space too.(I know they have a few, but I think it would be interesting to see the games DS 1 and 2 in anime-form.)

Farcry 3 maybe too. Vaas is just the perfect antagonist you love to hate.

Probably a ton more, but all I can sadly think of at the time.

Bioshock would indeed be damn difficult.
I would dance in joy if they made anime versions of DS 1 or 2...the games were amazing!
Farcry 3 is something else altogether. :)
Dec 24, 2012 3:01 AM
Nov 2012
Seconding Persona 3.

Please make it happen!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2012 3:04 AM

Nov 2010
no suikoden yet? :(

would be frickin awsome :D
Dec 24, 2012 3:08 AM

Jun 2011
Blazblue.
Dec 24, 2012 3:13 AM

Sep 2012
ace combat, a seperate series for 4/5/zero AC4 kinda had this in the cutscenes, a full series would be glorious
id fucking pay alot of money to see this.

also, a vanquish adaptation would be neat
Dec 24, 2012 3:15 AM

Jun 2012
Wolfesscythe said:
Tekken (The story would probably need revamped. The Live Action movie was trash)

There are two animated Tekken movies. But the first one gave me cancer, so I wouldn't recommend it. Yet to watch the CGI one, but I hear it aint' to great either. Though I would love to see a good TV anime adaption.
Dec 24, 2012 3:23 AM

Feb 2012
Shadow of the Colossus: haven't played it but it really looks like my type of story. So melancholy from what I've seen.

Blazblue series: The story would certainly benefit from an animated series. It's quite complex, but I'd only watch it if they changed Hazama's character:
Dec 24, 2012 4:19 AM

Nov 2012
Hasekura-sama said:
I want to see an anime-styled Mario.
Dude are you joking
Hasekura-sama said:
I want to see an anime-styled Mario.
That is a joke right?
Dec 24, 2012 4:20 AM

Nov 2012
UnusDominus said:
Shadow of the Colossus..
with a bit more story yes it is.
Dec 24, 2012 4:22 AM

May 2012
DARK SOULS
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Dec 24, 2012 4:22 AM

Mar 2011
Prototype.
Darksiders.
Fallout.
Warcraft.
Dune 2k.
Metro 2033.
Mr. Wonsworth, you may NOT eat my scones!
Dec 24, 2012 4:30 AM

Sep 2011
Oh yeah I forgot to mention Blazblue. Also, Persona 3(I want a TV series instead of a Movie).

Dec 24, 2012 4:31 AM

Nov 2012
Pokemon ( a more adult one)
Blazblue
Skyrim
Disgaea
Dragon age
Fifa 13 (i will laugh my ass of if this ever going to happen. can you imagine a anime drawing of Ronaldso or Messi :p)
ow ow! Dragon quest definitely
Dec 24, 2012 4:35 AM

Apr 2012
I'm thirding persona 3, I think the plot is more suited for an anime adaptation that Persona 4.
Also... no one mentioned The Legend of Zelda? No? No. Okay then.
Picture this:
Zelda The Anime... by studio Ghibli. I leave you at that.
"I’m not going there to die; I’m going to find out if I’m really alive."
~Spike Spiegel - The Real Folk Blues Pt II
Dec 24, 2012 4:39 AM

Jun 2011
gloomlp said:
Also... no one mentioned The Legend of Zelda? No? No. Okay then.
Picture this:
Zelda The Anime... by studio Ghibli. I leave you at that.

Dec 24, 2012 4:45 AM

Oct 2012
johnyjohny said:
Blazblue
Skyrim
Disgaea
Dragon age
Fifa 13 (i will laugh my ass of if this ever going to happen. can you imagine a anime drawing of Ronaldso or Messi :p)

I second all these
And someone mentioned Dragon Age! yeah! :D
Dec 24, 2012 4:45 AM

Feb 2012
Dark Souls and Defiantly Golden Sun(they need to make an anime for this already).
Dec 24, 2012 4:49 AM

Jun 2009
johnyjohny said:

Hmmm...

something like this?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2012 5:01 AM

Feb 2012
AirStyles said:
johnyjohny said:

Hmmm...

something like this?
Nope, in the manga, Legendary Pokemon blow up cities and people die and Pokemon die during battle and they eat each other, like Pidgeyot eating a magikarp etc. Oh yeah there's blood too.
Dec 24, 2012 5:06 AM

Jun 2009
IceBurn said:
AirStyles said:
johnyjohny said:

Hmmm...

something like this?
Nope, in the manga, Legendary Pokemon blow up cities and people die and Pokemon die during battle and they eat each other, like Pidgeyot eating a magikarp etc. Oh yeah there's blood too.

Oh, you mean the one that's like Pokemon Adventures? Where pokemon are actually capable of eating humans?

Or is there an even more extreme manga out there?
Dec 24, 2012 5:09 AM

Feb 2012
AirStyles said:
IceBurn said:
AirStyles said:
johnyjohny said:

Hmmm...

something like this?

Oh, you mean the one that's like Pokemon Adventures? Where pokemon are actually capable of eating humans?

Or is there an even more extreme manga out there?
No your right it's Adventures.
Dec 24, 2012 5:14 AM

Jun 2009
IceBurn said:
No your right it's Adventures.

It'll certainly be interesting to see something like this animated ^_^

Attacking trainers!!!!

Attempting to eat trainers!!!

Attack both!!!
AirStylesDec 24, 2012 5:21 AM
Dec 24, 2012 5:19 AM

Jul 2012
Catherine
Assassins Creed
God of War (this one might not work as anime, but live action film instead)
i don't know everything
i just know what i know...
Dec 24, 2012 5:20 AM

Nov 2012
IceBurn said:
AirStyles said:
johnyjohny said:

Hmmm...

something like this?
Yes something like that. Pokemon that kill people if that is possible gladly.
Dec 24, 2012 5:21 AM

Nov 2012
wizteddy13 said:
johnyjohny said:
Blazblue
Skyrim
Disgaea
Dragon age

I second all these
And someone mentioned Dragon Age! yeah! :D
Thumps up
Dec 24, 2012 5:22 AM

Nov 2012
IceBurn said:
Dark Souls and Defiantly Golden Sun(they need to make an anime for this already).
YES YES YES i forgot about Golden sun
Dec 24, 2012 5:23 AM

Jun 2009
johnyjohny said:
IceBurn said:

please use the EDIT function instead of double posting.
Dec 24, 2012 5:27 AM

Feb 2012
johnyjohny said:
IceBurn said:
I know right, this would be a perfect anime and it's very likely too.
Dec 24, 2012 5:32 AM

Jul 2012
I would say Kingdom Hearts, but it would be SO awkward, that I dare not.
Critic.
Dec 24, 2012 5:42 AM
Nov 2012
Suikoden ( Seeing all the 108 heroes ( stars ) helping each other in the quest of seeking the Runes' secret would be epic! )

Wild Arms!

Shining Tears X Wind :

Atelier Iris :

Shadow Hearts :

Grandia :

Ar Tonelico : ( I want to cry! )

«War is a hostile takeover of nations, coated in sugary religiosity and fiery terms of "right" and "wrong" from people who use faith as a mean of coercion and a tool of capitulation.» - Sacrophagus
Dec 24, 2012 5:46 AM

Jan 2008
^Shining Tears X Wind video you posted IS the opening to the anime. It has a TV series.

Ar Tonelico doesn't have a full series but it has a 1 OVA.
Dec 24, 2012 5:48 AM
Nov 2012
Paul said:
^Shining Tears X Wind video you posted IS the opening to the anime. It has a TV series.

Ar Tonlico has a single OVA.

I meant , I wish they continue it.

Ar Tonelico OVA isn't enough.

«War is a hostile takeover of nations, coated in sugary religiosity and fiery terms of "right" and "wrong" from people who use faith as a mean of coercion and a tool of capitulation.» - Sacrophagus
Dec 24, 2012 6:08 AM

Nov 2011
The Shin Megami Tensei series. Its great that they are start doing it now. Persona 4 s already done, heard there would be movie for Persona 3. Aniime for Devil Survivor 2 is already confirmed. But there are still many and greater that has yet to be adapted, the more darker one would be great.

Anime for Touhou would great too, there are lots of cute characters from that series but the game is hard as hell for someone like me to go through.

Dec 24, 2012 6:13 AM

Dec 2012
Alice: Madness Returns.
Dec 24, 2012 6:30 AM

Nov 2012
Metal Gear
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Dec 24, 2012 6:33 AM

Jul 2012
Jigero said:
Armored Core and Front Mission

Armored core would be awesome.
I think conception and 7th dragon 2020
Persona 1,2 and 3
Devil summoner
SMT Digital Devil
Ace combat ......it could work well with how their stories are most of the time and their fictional planes.
Oh since some were saying a mature pokemon how about Digimon world re digitize it has the artwork of devil survivor so it has that sort of mature feeling
Amon-RawDec 24, 2012 6:40 AM
Dec 24, 2012 6:52 AM

Apr 2010
No More Heroes
Blazblue
Disgaea 4
Dec 24, 2012 7:01 AM

Oct 2012
Edit:
GoldenBRS said:
Catherine

By all means a anime adaptation of Catherine would be incredible beyond our very comprehension.
Why you didn't listen, don't you want to live a real life, a life not centred around false hopes and disappointments? "Grow up", move on, you are not a kid any-more, its time to be someone. Apathy is death, worse than death.
~Self-promoting summary of EoE~

Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» I don't understand why shoujo is so much more shunned than all other demographics. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fario-P - Apr 27, 2023

311 by Dienen »»
19 seconds ago

» why are women being so unseen as audience ? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ame - Oct 13

242 by DigiCat »»
44 seconds ago

» Animes you wish had dubs?

Mattenan - 10 hours ago

14 by DeadBored »»
9 minutes ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Dec 21, 2020

7455 by MariaEM »»
19 minutes ago

» Favorite anime girl school uniform

VampireSylphy - 9 hours ago

14 by Newbie123456 »»
33 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.