Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 10, 2012 2:25 AM

Sep 2011
Thess said:
ronri said:
Not necessarily being in favor of Saber here, I actually have a neutral stance towards all the characters in the Fate series considering how everyone is actually flawed in their own way. I just think Saber (and at times Shirou) gets the bad rep due to the optimistic nature of their views when in fact, they're not the only ones who should be criticized.

Rider is also optimistic and idealistic (but also a little more down to earth who can readily self judge himself because he is less mind-narrowed which allows to certain flexibility). The difference is that he isn't going to crumble into a pile of angst and regrets and this is why people found him refreshing. But not everyone can be like him. It's this precisely why Gilgamesh respects him. So asking Saber to be like him is pointless.

They are fine as they are.

I definitely agree with you there.

Now unless more good discussion will come out of this thread about Saber or F/Z in general, I would like to reiterate Tachii's point (and everyone else who's made the same point) that perhaps this thread should be locked.
Jun 10, 2012 2:30 AM

Feb 2012
And now dat guy who make this thread became famous.
Jun 10, 2012 3:24 AM

Mar 2011
shadowtsunami said:
Really hating on a character because of their facial expression or them screaming a name lol?

I actually think it's pretty normal to hate every little thing about someone you already hated, it's like the most normal thing they do made you feel irritated and whether you see them you feel the strong urge to screem "Get out of my screen!"
Jun 10, 2012 3:58 AM

Jun 2009
Lumathy said:
shadowtsunami said:
Really hating on a character because of their facial expression or them screaming a name lol?

I actually think it's pretty normal to hate every little thing about someone you already hated, it's like the most normal thing they do made you feel irritated and whether you see them you feel the strong urge to screem "Get out of my screen!"

But a fictional character? I can honestly say that's never happened to me....aside from that one screechy glasses girl in Myself;Yourself. That voice.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jun 10, 2012 4:56 AM

Aug 2009
ronri said:

ssjokg said:

Right?I hate Shinji(evangelion) but I still enjoyed NGE(score is low because I was a shounen fanboy back then.When I watched it again I did enjoy it but I plan to rewatch a third time to reevaluate properly) and Rebuilt.

See I'm currently re-watching NGE, and I don't get how people can actually find Shinji to be whiny considering the circumstances and position he's in. If anything, he's acting quite normal for a guy in his position. If one were to get past the fact that NGE isn't all just about giant mechas or even a shonen-type show (it is a deconstruction of the genre for a reason), then I think you'll start to see why it's such an interesting show in the first place (if you're into that kind of thing like I am).

I like that kind of stuff.The problem is at that point of time I had just finished about 500 shounen eps(Bleach,Naruto,One piece,Soul eater)+one ecchi (To love ru) so when I watched NGE I was like"WTF is this shit".Then i started watching more anime genres and the second time I watched it I enjoyed it(surely not a 9 or 10 but I didnt deserve the 3-4 I gave it the first time)So I want to rewatch it a third time to give it a score it deserves according to me.The problem with Shinji is that he isnt only whiny but useless too.Most of the time it was the EVA itself doing the job.Anyway...

Back on topic.
Since all of us petty much agree that even if Saber is "shitty" (for some),she doesnt destroy the show and since the OP is nowhere to be seen should we close this thread?
Jun 10, 2012 5:08 AM

Mar 2011
I'm surprised this even continued for 3 pages, lol.
Jun 10, 2012 1:15 PM

Sep 2010
Yes, Saber is annoying. But Taiga from Toradora is the most annoying bitch an anime has ever introduced.
Jun 10, 2012 5:37 PM

Jun 2009
twonline said:
Yes, Saber is annoying. But Taiga from Toradora is the most annoying bitch an anime has ever introduced.

What about Kirino from Ore Imoto? She was a much more annoying bitch.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Jun 10, 2012 5:43 PM

Aug 2009
AidanAK47 said:
twonline said:

I guess female anime characters have to try really hard to annoy me.Until now only Yuka Minase(11eyes) and Hayase Mitsuki (Kimi ga Nozomu Eien)were able to win the bitch title from me.If there were more I forgot them or they were minor characters
Jun 18, 2012 9:54 AM

Apr 2008
'saber is the worst character and ruining this show '
I find this opening statement amusing. Beacuse Fate/Zero was made explicitly to screw over both Kiritsugu and Saber. How can they still ruin the show if they're the ones getting fucked?
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise"
Jun 18, 2012 3:15 PM

Apr 2010
incisorr said:
Blah blah i hate saber she is stupid waah

Why?
I clicked on this thread expecting some reasons backing up your statement, but all I see is just some idiot bitching.
Jun 18, 2012 3:33 PM
Aug 2009
People, please let this stupid thread die. Make a new decent one about sabre if you want to, but this thread sucks ass.
Jun 23, 2012 10:38 PM

Aug 2010
Its kinda true,saber did ..suddenly become not so interesting but it is TYPEMOON's fault. Instead the story was majorly just based on Kiritsugu unlike the prequel.

BACK TO THE PAST - When Saber was awesome http://adf.ly/A0xNU
xilamJun 23, 2012 10:43 PM

Jun 23, 2012 10:45 PM

Aug 2009
xilam said:
Its kinda true,saber did ..suddenly become not so interesting but it is TYPEMOON's fault. Instead the story was majorly just based on Kiritsugu unlike the prequel.

BACK TO THE PAST - When Saber was awesome http://adf.ly/A0xNU

Well not so interesting isnt the same as a shitty char that destroyed the show.which is what the OP says
Jun 23, 2012 10:46 PM

Mar 2012
How old are you, sir...? Wait, no..... kid?

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Jun 24, 2012 12:25 AM

Mar 2012
AidanAK47 said:
twonline said:

Kind of, but at least she was cute and perfect and stuff.
Taiga was a mess and not all that attractive apart from being the token loli.
Jun 24, 2012 12:27 AM

Oct 2009
I agree with the OP, but Saber isn't the only bad character, there's many. But yes, Saber is the worse, Waver too.
Jun 24, 2012 12:57 AM

Jul 2011
AnoniMus said:
I agree with the OP, but Saber isn't the only bad character, there's many. But yes, Saber is the worse, Waver too.

Is that why 5193 people have listed her in their favorites??

Jun 24, 2012 1:04 AM

Mar 2012
Obstinate said:
AnoniMus said:

Think about it this way: only the most popular characters would even have a hate thread with a troll OP.
Jun 24, 2012 1:19 AM

Aug 2009
ataraxial said:
Obstinate said:
AnoniMus said:

Think about it this way: only the most popular characters would even have a hate thread with a troll OP.

I have to admit that I am butthurt that she has so many fans but at least,for me, she is better than any of the K-on and Lucky star girls.Well K-on girls are better when it comes to doujinshi.

Not to mention Naruto and Ichigo...
Jun 24, 2012 1:27 AM

Mar 2012
ssjokg said:
ataraxial said:
Obstinate said:
AnoniMus said:

I have to admit that I am butthurt that she has so many fans but at least,for me, she is better than any of the K-on and Lucky star girls.Well K-on girls are better when it comes to doujinshi.

Lol, way to bring up K-ON doujinshi.
What's upsetting about Saber having fans? She's pretty and noble and such.
Jun 24, 2012 1:30 AM

Apr 2012
While i indeed find saber annoying because of her ideals,i still loved her very much and sure as hell doesn't fucking stop me for enjoying the animes,manga and visual novels of fate.

I hate shirou from Stay/Night very much but again,that doesn't stop me from playing the visual novel and watching the anime till the very end.

Hating an entire series because of one character is fucking retarded.
Jun 24, 2012 1:35 AM

Oct 2009
Naruto, but specially Ichigo (and Natsu) are bad characters too. Ichigo is terrible, i only liked him in the first saga, then he got worse. Most Shounen protagonists wants to get stronger + protect everyone, but Ichigo goes too far.
I mean, Edwards Elric and Luffy have that aspects too, but at least they are good characters.

I never thought Saber was anything special in FSN but she managed to be worse here. The dialogue between her and Lancer was pnaingull, they took nobility too far (but Lancer was awesome). She's an empty character.

Don't care about how many fans she have, the most popular the show the more fans characters have, and that doesn't mean they're good, look at Ichigo...

And K-ON! characters are good, ssjokg you probably just don't like the genre/anime.
AnoniMusJun 24, 2012 1:38 AM

Sep 2011
Gosh what a stupid thread, you people need to grow up, complaining over one character, gosh how low can people go

Aug 2009
ataraxial said:
ssjokg said:
ataraxial said:
Obstinate said:
AnoniMus said:

I dont hate Saber but I am an Ilya & Sakura fan so she kinda stole their rise to fame.XDXD
Jun 24, 2012 1:38 AM

Oct 2009
By the way, tell me why someone could like Saber?

What's new or interesting about her? Her yelling is anoying, her ideals too, her nobility is taken too far. She's bland.
In FSN she was indiferent to me, but in Fate Zero she's just bad.
Jun 24, 2012 1:40 AM

Mar 2012
ssjokg said:
ataraxial said:
ssjokg said:
ataraxial said:
Obstinate said:
AnoniMus said:

I dont hate Saber but I am an Ilya & Sakura fan so she kinda stole their rise to fame.XDXD

That's kind of true, but I think Rin's more in competition with those two, so you should blame her for any fame theft.
Saber just isn't really like the other Fate-verse girls...
Jun 24, 2012 1:42 AM

Apr 2012
Sakura is not really that popular.
She have only gained 6th place in Fate popularity poll.Even rider have a higher rank than her.
Jun 24, 2012 1:43 AM

Mar 2012
AnoniMus said:

What's new or interesting about her? Her yelling is anoying, her ideals too, her nobility is taken too far. She's bland.

I personally am not familiar with very many girls who are gender-swapped kings from historical mythology. Maybe it's just me. And the whole point of Saber is less about being new than about perfectly representing an archetype anyways. Which is pretty cool.
Jun 24, 2012 1:45 AM

Apr 2012
People really need to play the visual novels to know saber more.
The anime pales in comparison to the VN.
Jun 24, 2012 1:46 AM

Aug 2009
AnoniMus said:

And K-ON! characters are good, ssjokg you probably just don't like the genre/anime.

AnoniMus said:

Well if we are talking about depth then Saber tops them for sure.

And Lancer is a male version of Saber without being a king.I cant see why people like him or even find him awesome but find Saber annoying.If it is just because of his death then Saber has good moments like that too.

And I did like K-on but not to the point of worshiping it and the girls like I do with Typemoon series since I cant take it seriously even if it's style is more realistic.If some people found the whole grail deal pointless then K-on was way more pointless.

Gilver said:
She have only gained 6th place in Fate popularity poll.Even rider have a higher rank than her.

She could be if it wasnt for the other girls having so many fans.Now where is that Shadow?...
ssjokgJun 24, 2012 1:51 AM
Jun 24, 2012 1:52 AM

Mar 2012
Gilver said:

Lolwut, how is that even possible. So there's Saber, Rin, Ilya, and Rider... who is the fifth? FSN Caster? Bazett? or is Fate/Zero counted as well with Irisviel?

Gilver said:
People really need to play the visual novels to know saber more.
The anime pales in comparison to the VN.

It's also the case that Fate/Zero is not even about Saber, so her being bland is kind of the point. Fate/Zero is and has always been about Kerry.

ssjokg said:
And Lancer is a male version of Saber without being a king.I cant see why people like him or even find him awesome but find Saber annoying.If it is just because of his death then Saber has good moments like that too.

This is pretty much true. Diarmuid and Saber are very similar with their being nearly perfect in their roles of knight/king but being betrayed by those who they trusted and were bound to. Honorable and tragic characters.
Jun 24, 2012 1:56 AM

Apr 2012
ataraxial said:
Gilver said:

Lolwut, how is that even possible. So there's Saber, Rin, Ilya, and Rider... who is the fifth? FSN Caster? Bazett? or is Fate/Zero counted as well with Irisviel?

Rider obviously.Watch carnival phantasm episode 6.

Gilver said:
It's also the case that Fate/Zero is not even about Saber, so her being bland is kind of the point. Fate/Zero is and has always been about Kerry

I always thought it's about both saber and kiritsugu.
But it seems 80% is more about kerry.
Jun 24, 2012 2:07 AM

Oct 2009
ssjokg said:
AnoniMus said:

AnoniMus said:

Well if we are talking about depth then Saber tops them for sure.

And I did like K-on but not to the point of worshiping it and the girls like I do with Typemoon series since I cant take it seriously even if it's style is more realistic.If some people found the whole grail deal pointless then K-on was way more pointless.

Yeah, his death was the high point of the series, but like I said, his nobility with Saber was annoying. And Lancer isn't much like male Saber. He had 2 minutes of background in an episode prologue, which was really great. And showed how different they were even if they acted the same near each other.

edit: There's nothing done by Saber that tops Lancer death, at least in Fate Zero.
Jun 24, 2012 2:14 AM

May 2009
:))
It just means that Saber as an archetype character was pretty damn good. Why? Because she is able to evoke such annoyance in you guys. Why again? Because she even annoyed the hell out of Gilgamesh and Rider with her ideals of kingship. She faces a character crisis at the end, making it all the more worth it.

Another reason Saber annoys you guys could be the fact that you haven't been able to empathize with her enough.

Personally, I won't say I like her or dislike her, there is no such judgement in me. But I find her character interesting. I like the fact that she is confronted by her own ideals.
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Jun 24, 2012 2:14 AM

Aug 2009
nope not different at all.

Saber's despair because of Lancelot and being Gil's toy and lets not forget her being forced to destroy the grail.She had it a little bit worse than Lancer.
Jun 24, 2012 2:29 AM

Oct 2009
It didn't have the same impact, far from it. And I keep my word, Lancer is different than Saber.

Kundalini, it's hard to empathise with a character so unrealistic and unbelievable as Saber, but she's not the only one, there's tons of characters in anime hard to empathise, just look at Anohana.
Jun 24, 2012 2:35 AM

Aug 2009
AnoniMus said:
It didn't have the same impact, far from it. And I keep my word, Lancer is different than Saber.

Kundalini, it's hard to empathise with a character so unrealistic and unbelievable as Saber, but she's not the only one, there's tons of characters in anime hard to empathise, just look at Anohana.

Maybe if she had turned Alter you would like her more.I doubt that I find Lancer the same as Saber just because I read the LN.Liking Diarmuid just because of his EPIC curse is a bit retarded.

And yeah the rest of the cast are more realistic and believable....sure...
Jun 24, 2012 2:46 AM

May 2009
AnoniMus said:

I definitely agree it is hard to empathize. Probably because our own analytical and logistical side draws a wall, along with the arguments we've already heard in F/Z against her ideals. I am not a leader, I do not know what sort of ideals a leader ought to have. But oddly enough I got enough of a gist of Saber's process for me to let her stand in her own space.

I didn't think too much about empathizing in Anohana. I mean, dealing with death at that age is hard, and the whole puberty thing comes in that makes it even more complicated, but the show pretty much made me sit back and enjoy the quirky moments than put me on such a contemplative mode that F/Z has done. AnoHana got caught up in its own endeavor to be both mature and immature at the same time.
_____ _ _ ______

_____ _ _ ______
Jun 24, 2012 3:11 AM

Oct 2009
ssjokg said:
AnoniMus said:

Maybe if she had turned Alter you would like her more.I doubt that I find Lancer the same as Saber just because I read the LN.Liking Diarmuid just because of his EPIC curse is a bit retarded.

I didn't said that, quite the opposite, Fate Zero cast was mediocre, the characters had potential, but they ended up becoming bland, most of them.

It's not just because of Lancer curse, it was because of the whole series, they are different, Lancer isn't as good natured as Saber for example.

By the way, here's a review of the first 6 episodes of Fate Zero, I mostly agree with - http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/review/fate/zero/episodes-1
His points are valid, but he was harsh on the grades.
Jun 24, 2012 3:24 AM

Aug 2009
AnoniMus said:
ssjokg said:
AnoniMus said:

I didn't said that, quite the opposite, Fate Zero cast was mediocre, the characters had potential, but they ended up becoming bland, most of them.

It's not just because of Lancer curse, it was because of the whole series, they are different, Lancer isn't as good natured as Saber for example.

By the way, here's a review of the first 6 episodes of Fate Zero, I mostly agree with - http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/review/fate/zero/episodes-1

Why does the review feel like it was written by a shounen fan
I dont read and trust reviews as much as I trust my government so...
Jun 24, 2012 3:34 AM

Apr 2012
ssjokg said:
AnoniMus said:
ssjokg said:
AnoniMus said:

All I see is the rage at there being too much dialogue and not enough action.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jun 24, 2012 3:40 AM
Jul 2010
Ah, such a pointless OP post made me avoid this thread for a while but now that it seems to have turned into a civilized discussion I guess I'll state my opinion as well.

So, I really like Saber. But, ironically, the reasons I like her are exactly the same reasons some people invoke not to like her. I think I have something for characters who strive for something rather impossible and don't give up even when they realize it won't bring them anything, since in the end it's the only thing they have. Since F/SN, I've empathized with her resentment for not being able to be perfect, for she was a good king, yet she couldn't accept her failures. In Fate/Zero, rather than finding her less interesting, it was the exact opposite for me (though only in the LN, I admit that the anime didn't portray it too well): I loved to see her doubt her ideals after the conversation with Rider (not understanding why she hadn't been able to dispute his arguments when she was supposedly so sure of what she wanted), and also realize her hypocrisy in the fight with Berserker. I'm also rather fond of her personality - calm and somewhat cold yet honorable (yeah, I know, she's an extreme to a silly degree, but that's not something that annoys me) and kind.

Now some things here are personal preference, but I don't think one can accuse Saber of lack of depth, that's for sure.
Jun 24, 2012 3:52 AM

May 2009
Dusk252 said:
Ah, such a pointless OP post made me avoid this thread for a while but now that it seems to have turned into a civilized discussion I guess I'll state my opinion as well.

So, I really like Saber. But, ironically, the reasons I like her are exactly the same reasons some people invoke not to like her. I think I have something for characters who strive for something rather impossible and don't give up even when they realize it won't bring them anything, since in the end it's the only thing they have. Since F/SN, I've empathized with her resentment for not being able to be perfect, for she was a good king, yet she couldn't accept her failures. In Fate/Zero, rather than finding her less interesting, it was the exact opposite for me (though only in the LN, I admit that the anime didn't portray it too well): I loved to see her doubt her ideals after the conversation with Rider (not understanding why she hadn't been able to dispute his arguments when she was supposedly so sure of what she wanted), and also realize her hypocrisy in the fight with Berserker. I'm also rather fond of her personality - calm and somewhat cold yet honorable (yeah, I know, she's an extreme to a silly degree, but that's not something that annoys me) and kind.

Now some things here are personal preference, but I don't think one can accuse Saber of lack of depth, that's for sure.

:)
Exactly.
She for her part has her own share of crisis.
I liked her in F/SN, but then again it's been a while and I've grown. If I watch it again, I might not like her as much as I did, because now I have a little more history to go by. But my liking or the lack is not my point. I didin't have any personal affinity towards her in F/Z. I just saw her for who she was and I respect her, despite the fact that she's a wreck in herself. :))) Yet, she's being true to herself even if she ended up questioning her existence as a king.
_____ _ _ ______

_____ _ _ ______
Jun 24, 2012 4:04 AM
Jul 2010
Kundalini said:
Dusk252 said:

:)
Exactly.
She for her part has her own share of crisis.
I liked her in F/SN, but then again it's been a while and I've grown. If I watch it again, I might not like her as much as I did, because now I have a little more history to go by. But my liking or the lack is not my point. I didin't have any personal affinity towards her in F/Z. I just saw her for who she was and I respect her, despite the fact that she's a wreck in herself. :))) Yet, she's being true to herself even if she ended up questioning her existence as a king.
Yeah, while she is my favorite character, I admit she might not be the best, yet as you say, judging her just from an objective point of view, she's still a good and well written character.

By the way, I think you said something interesting. I remember I loved F/SN when I watched it, but I'm rather fearful of watching it again... Having seen more than 200 titles (more than 100 TV series) after that, and also after experiencing the VN and all, I don't think I'll be able to appreciate it as much.
Jun 24, 2012 4:37 AM

Oct 2009
BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:
AnoniMus said:
ssjokg said:
AnoniMus said:

All I see is the rage at there being too much dialogue and not enough action.
ssjokg said:
AnoniMus said:
ssjokg said:
AnoniMus said:

His favourite shows from the last year according to his profile includes Madoka Magika, Hanasaku Hiroha and Steins Gate, this last one is basically just dialogue and character development, so no, it doesn't seem he's the type of shounen/action.
And what you said is a falacy, ad hominem.

Fact is, Fate Zero dialogue isn't great. Far from it.
Jun 24, 2012 5:23 AM

Sep 2011
Sooo... Are We Talking About Hating Saber Or The Whole Fate Series? The Topic Starter Doesn't Make Sense.

Jun 24, 2012 5:30 AM
Jul 2010
PleinairUsagiDrp said:
Sooo... Are We Talking About Hating Saber Or The Whole Fate Series? The Topic Starter Doesn't Make Sense.
It was supposed to be about how Saber ruins Fate/Zero. Though don't mind the topic starter, it has turned into more of a general discussion on both Saber and Fate/Zero xD
Jun 24, 2012 10:36 AM

Aug 2009
AnoniMus said:

His favourite shows from the last year according to his profile includes Madoka Magika, Hanasaku Hiroha and Steins Gate, this last one is basically just dialogue and character development, so no, it doesn't seem he's the type of shounen/action.
And what you said is a falacy, ad hominem.

Fact is, Fate Zero dialogue isn't great. Far from it.

Madoka, Hanasaku Hiroha and Steins Gate have better dialogue?Ok.Because last time I checked people thought that Madoka was way too hyped(like FZ),Hiroha was just slice of life dialogue with nice scenery and SG was boring until
(It has good dialogue for the whole scifi part but everything else is just normal.memes and internet slang?Really?).People should stop making bad reviews for shows that they dont like.The same goes for those that like them WAY TOO MUCH.
ssjokgJun 24, 2012 10:49 AM
Jun 24, 2012 10:45 AM

Mar 2012
@ssjokg

Spoiler tags would be nice concerning Steins;Gate.
I actually don't think Fate/Zero's dialogue is that good. As in, I don't dislike what the writers are trying to do, but I don't think that they've done a very good job of doing it.

Madoka does this a little bit as well, although Fate/Zero is much worse, so maybe it's just Urobuchi. But either way, the dialogue just doesn't always work. I can sort of figure out what the writers are going for, but everything seems a bit too forced. The way that people talk, argue, and present ideas is not at all natural or believable.

Which is why I personally think HanaIro (and to some extend S;G and Madoka) do have "better" dialogue than Fate/Zero even though they are not "dialogue-driven." For whatever reason, Fate/Zero tries a bit too hard and doesn't quite make it in terms of profound dialogue.

Of course, that's not to say I dislike Fate/Zero. Far from it. It's one of my favorite anime series, but my fascination and enjoyment of it stems more from the world itself and some of its characters than from any dialogue that happens between them. Basically, I like Fate/Zero because it looks good and Fate-verse is cool. And because Kiritsugu is an amazing lead character.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KiraYoshikage - Apr 7, 2012

529 by CondeSebastian »»
May 23, 3:10 AM

» What's next?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 10

14 by Spoopy69 »»
May 17, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 12, 2012

589 by frieren2024 »»
Apr 26, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2012

1325 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

655 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.