Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Monogatari Series: First Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jan 29, 2012 12:53 AM
Jun 2008
^
slut Sly is the word to describe Shinobu lol
Jan 29, 2012 1:04 AM

Sep 2011
I read some comments... Ok, how vampires are depicted depends on the author, vampires does not have to have sex to get blood.

also Yumekichi... maybe the reason why you can't focus is because you think of everything so sexually

even though you hate it, you uploaded shitload pictures of Shinobu's fanservice. and you always do that with every series that has fanservice. Stop uploading it if you hate it so much, it just makes you look like a hypocrite, and a tsundere for it.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jan 29, 2012 1:22 AM

Oct 2010
GodlyKyon said:
Yumekichi11 said:
MisterDonut said:
Yumekichi11 seriously just, if you're not going to accept that this series will have fan-service just like it always has done then why not just drop it? Fair enough if you don't want fan-service but nothiing much that can be done.
I will NOT drop it due to some vampire loli slut like Shinobu to show of her body. I was clear with this franchise. No Mayoi and Shinobu fan service. You do it and you piss me off. Simple as that.

I would love to have a talk with the staff about their intent. Apart from the fans, what would their intent be other than sexual? Nothing. the only forgivable thing is the following,

that is due to its artistic approach but no one here is going to tell me to like this fan service. I don't like it and I rate it down. Simple as that. What do I give for a story when a 8 year old is telling it to me naked in front of me. Nothing really. I would just like that she has some clothing on considering I don't like kids and I don't like seeing then naked in suggestive manners. It was better to do it another way.
Yanoflies said:
*Workships Shinobu*
*Workships Miyu*

the FUCK? You can dislike the fanservice, but calling Shinobu a SLUT??? I am sorrry but that is NOT TRUE. Just because you dislike the fanservice you call her a slut? I see how you judge characters...... Being naked = being slutty huh? RITE.
No I just think of all girls as sluts that belong to the vampire race. The only modest one is Miyu from Vampire Princess Miyu. She always be so. In general I don't see much positive in vampires. After all did not attack the town where Araragi is and due to them lost his humane ways? He got over it but I have a feeling in this episode of 2 things of Shinobu other than the fan service.

A) She says he life span is close to being over. So I assume it got shorter due to having her powers reduced?

B)She looks to have a death wish? From the looks of how she talked to Araragi of losing his friends due to him outliving them.
GodlyKyon said:
also Yumekichi... maybe the reason why you can't focus is because you think of everything so sexually
TBH I have a hard time adapting first times to something that bothers me. If I would look at this a second time it would be another matter. Rolling the eyes I can but first time around not so much if it bothers me. That being said Shinobu was already slutty and wanting to be tapped in adult form. Same goes for Tepes in Dance in the Vampire Bund. To leave it at that.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 29, 2012 2:06 AM

Aug 2011
Aside from all the awesomeness that has already been conveyed by the previous comments.

I would like to mention how happy this anime makes me. For the shear fact of having a protagonist that thinks outside the box and can really keep these conversations interesting. I find myself pausing the show constantly just to take in the last sentence and ponder.

Its actually hard to say any of these characters have a "generic" anime personality.
I'd say they are all so unique it bugs me that it can be so good.

5/5 all the way
One of my favorite series of all time.

Jan 29, 2012 2:14 AM

Oct 2009
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2012 3:40 AM

Nov 2007
Why do I get the feeling that many people are missing the entire point of the show, from the perspective of it's presentation anyway. I've always perceived the current formula of dialogue driven plot with high (-ly unrelated) fanservice in the background as a deliberate attempt to create a contrasting/conflicting picture. (Although, I'm sure it does have the added benefit of attracting people that care more about the service)

This is further reinforced by Shinobu. Fanservice (omg loli!!!), archaic speech pattern, adult-like behaviour. All of these contrast and create a character which some of the more touchy people have trouble coming to terms with.
Jan 29, 2012 4:07 AM

Apr 2007
Yumekichi's real reason for disliking the episode. The fan service was censored!
Jan 29, 2012 4:20 AM

Aug 2009
I liked Shinobu's silent personality in Bakemonogatari, but I love her talkative personality more! Was really shocked after Shinobu appeared and talked all of a sudden.

Honestly, I don't get Yumekichi11's point.
Raged because of the fan service since you couldn't follow on the story/subs? - I really don't get how someone wouldn't follow the dialogues unless you focused your eyes on the fan service. Honestly, it IS A LOT BETTER that this series shows the fan service but the dialogue still progresses the story rather than other ecchi anime that eat away lots of minutes just to show ecchi scenes (gag or not) including dialogues that don't even affect the story much.
And whether you're just a pervert or a normal anime fan, it's definitely not irritating to see a young girl's body (I've seen my young cousins' many times and though I don't feel aroused, I definitely don't feel irritated or disgusted). You rage even though a young girl's body is neither irritating nor disgusting, yet you would promote yaoi which is majority thinks is disgusting (I will tolerate BL, since as far as I know, it's more of comedic gags about boy-to-boy relationships rather than actual love scenes between boys).

Back on topic, I'm not quite convinced that that was the only thing Hanekawa said. I mean, Senjougahara looked so scared I don't think that alone would make her that afraid.
VerneJulesJan 29, 2012 4:29 AM
Jan 29, 2012 6:14 AM

Mar 2011
I like this great awesome ep ^_^
Jan 29, 2012 6:43 AM

Apr 2010
lmfao this is pretty much just a fetish anime. Absolute shit.
Jan 29, 2012 6:45 AM

Sep 2011
Solkiskey said:

Explain please?
Jan 29, 2012 7:15 AM
Aug 2009
Koyomi's bathroom is a freaking church.
Jan 29, 2012 7:17 AM
Jan 2012
this episode was dank as hell
Jan 29, 2012 7:34 AM

Aug 2008
Holy shit, this show is sick.

I fuckin lol'd when Tsubasa just had to threaten Hitagi's relationship with Araragi with just a simple line to make her submissive. Her new hair also suits her pretty well. My head also almost exploded when Shinobu finally came out and talked for once. She's such a badass motherfucker!
Jan 29, 2012 8:38 AM

Jan 2010
One way to push back Senjougahara; Hanekawa asking Araragi to be her boyfriend lol xD...

Loved the episode..

Tsukihi and Shinobu made this episode for me..

One lesson from Tsukihi; never let your little sister catch you with a loli on the bath xD Ka Ka..

and the way Shinobu talks with the BGM's playing are really fantastic :D..

Need episode 5 now!! Ka Ka..
Jan 29, 2012 8:50 AM

May 2011
I like how in Nisemonogatari, they completely trashed the whole concept of plot and character depth in exchange for looking at feet and legs and tits and 8year olds taking a bath.

No, yeah. Really loving how Bakemono's atmosphere was dashed away so I could so totally look at my favorite's characters try to mangle unto Araragi's cock. The fuck is up with Shinobu being a cunt now?

"LMAO IT'S NOT THAT I COULDN'T TALK ITS THAT I CHOSE NOT TO, NOW WATCH ME BE OBNOXIOUS"

Fuuuuuuuckkkk, well that was stupid.
Jan 29, 2012 9:04 AM

Oct 2010
that was pretty awesome as always, i think i might have to rewatch this series after i watch the film since i think there were a lot of references and things i could understand more. whooo supernatural things ftw!
Jan 29, 2012 9:09 AM

May 2010
Great episode. The visuals are stunning as usual. Araragi's house is just that beautifully-visualized.

Hanekawa looks better in her new look. I liked what she said to Hitagi persuade her (Hitagi) just to let Araragi go. XD

Tsukihi with a knife + potlid = Hilarious

And the highlight of this episode was Araragi-Shinobu conversation.

It was totally out of nowhere to see her again in a very unexpected way and talk like the opposite of what I see from her.

Now, that's a better reason to watch Kizumonogatari soon.
Jan 29, 2012 9:40 AM

Sep 2010
THEY SHOULD REALLY PICK UP PACE.......

Too much talk compared to Bakemonogatari, and nothing really important happens.....
(I get it, this anime is about intelligent conversations... But this is too much...)

Btw I enjoyed that scene with loli vampire
Jan 29, 2012 9:46 AM
Sep 2010
HOLY SHIT!!!! THIS SERIES IS SUPERB... that all i want to say
Jan 29, 2012 9:59 AM

Jul 2010
is it just me or the way Maaya voiced Shinobu sounds like Koshimizu Ami as Holo? if i didn't know her seiyuu beforehand, i would mistook her for Ami XD

anyway, Maaya as Shinobu is just great
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Jan 29, 2012 10:10 AM

Sep 2011
VerneJules said:
I liked Shinobu's silent personality in Bakemonogatari, but I love her talkative personality more! Was really shocked after Shinobu appeared and talked all of a sudden.

Honestly, I don't get Yumekichi11's point.
Raged because of the fan service since you couldn't follow on the story/subs? - I really don't get how someone wouldn't follow the dialogues unless you focused your eyes on the fan service. Honestly, it IS A LOT BETTER that this series shows the fan service but the dialogue still progresses the story rather than other ecchi anime that eat away lots of minutes just to show ecchi scenes (gag or not) including dialogues that don't even affect the story much.
And whether you're just a pervert or a normal anime fan, it's definitely not irritating to see a young girl's body (I've seen my young cousins' many times and though I don't feel aroused, I definitely don't feel irritated or disgusted). You rage even though a young girl's body is neither irritating nor disgusting, yet you would promote yaoi which is majority thinks is disgusting (I will tolerate BL, since as far as I know, it's more of comedic gags about boy-to-boy relationships rather than actual love scenes between boys).

Back on topic, I'm not quite convinced that that was the only thing Hanekawa said. I mean, Senjougahara looked so scared I don't think that alone would make her that afraid.

Oooh, A fellow 5D's fan! Fuck Zexal!!

Me neither... I always wanted to tell him that he complain unable to follow the dialogue because of fanservice. Considering that, there are 2 possibillities

- his original intention was to focus on the visuals, so he barely read subs either way
- He liked it bu doesn't want to seem like a huge pervert so deny anything to an extreme

Senjougahara is actually more delicate than she seems
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jan 29, 2012 10:26 AM

Mar 2008
;fldglfklh i wish there was something between arararararagi's (i stuttered) legs or that they just didn't show those low shots. SO AWKWARD.
Jan 29, 2012 10:31 AM

Dec 2010
Appel_stroop said:
Solkiskey said:

Explain please?

I honestly doubt he can; not a proper reason anyway.

VerneJules said:

GodlyKyon said:
Senjougahara is actually more delicate than she seems

I may be wrong but i think people are making to much out of that call; beside the fact that they already "confirmed" it this episode i doubt that Kaiki (who many believed to be the caller) remembers someone like Senjougahara; i mean does a con artist remember every person he screws over? while it may have been traumatic to her to him it was just another paycheck, or at least that's how i imagine it since he is money oriented. So for her to feel threatened by Hanekawa doesn't seem so off if she is insecure about keeping Araragi like she mentioned in that episode where they went in the woods in Bakemonogatari.

twonline said:

Too much talk compared to Bakemonogatari, and nothing really important happens.....
(I get it, this anime is about intelligent conversations... But this is too much...)

Btw I enjoyed that scene with loli vampire

I'm having trouble actually finding a proper translation since Baka Tsuki is slow... but it seems that this novel simply has less content to work with thus the shorter season; since there are so many novels it would only make sense that some have more fast paced "plot" than others; I'm sure the movie will be as fast paced as this series gets so you can look forward to that if you liked this episode; more Shinobu.
Jan 29, 2012 10:34 AM

Dec 2007
twonline said:

Not just directed at you, just saying it for everyone in general complaining about the pace or too much fan-service too little plot or whatever.

I guess that's what it'd seem like for people who haven't read any of the other novels (and especially Kizumonogatari in the case for this episode as it basically serves as a closure (or continuation, depending on how you see it) for the plot of Kizumonogatari). Other than that there's a lot of foreshadowing, character development and character introductions going on here which will be of great importance in the upcoming works.
You just have to pay attention to the details, and the further you progress into the monogatari series the more you will appeciate what Nisemonogatari has done :)
Jan 29, 2012 10:37 AM

Dec 2010
Charliehsv said:
twonline said:

Not just directed at you, just saying it for everyone in general complaining about the pace or too much fan-service too little plot or whatever.

I guess that's what it'd seem like for people who haven't read any of the other novels (and especially Kizumonogatari in the case for this episode as it basically serves as a closure for the plot of Kizumonogatari). Other than that there's a lot of foreshadowing, character development and character introductions going on here which will be of great importance in the upcoming works.
You just have to pay attention to the details, and the further you progress into the monogatari series the more you will appeciate what Nisemonogatari has done :)

By any chance do you know what novel comes after Nisemonogatari? I'm a bit lost on the order...
Jan 29, 2012 10:43 AM

Dec 2007
InfiniteDestiny said:
Charliehsv said:
twonline said:

I guess that's what it'd seem like for people who haven't read any of the other novels (and especially Kizumonogatari in the case for this episode as it basically serves as a closure for the plot of Kizumonogatari). Other than that there's a lot of foreshadowing, character development and character introductions going on here which will be of great importance in the upcoming works.

By any chance do you know what novel comes after Nisemonogatari? I'm a bit lost on the order...

Realease order wise the next one would be Nekomonogatari , chronologically Kabukimonogatari.
Jan 29, 2012 10:57 AM
Jan 2011
Whoa, Hanekawa has a new look.
Jan 29, 2012 11:06 AM
Dec 2008
loved shinobu
loved the ep
come quickly next week
Jan 29, 2012 11:58 AM

Aug 2008
This episode was just full of shockers. Hanekawa's new look. Shinobu hanging out in Araragi's shadow... AND TALKING A LOT! And there was plenty of interesting discussion (as usual), too. Things really do seem to be heading towards a confrontation between Hanekawa and Senjougahara. It's just amazing to see someone tame Senjougahara.

And ironic thing is that Shinobu just completely changes things. She's more intimately attached to Araragi than anyone. And on top of that, as she says, she'll be around much longer than anyone else potentially. God, I love this show!

Jan 29, 2012 11:59 AM

Sep 2008
Marzan said:

I have my doubts about Hanekawa and Senjougahara's conversation. I can't see Senjougahara feeling that threatened by Hanekawa.

In my opinion Hanekawa threat Senjouhara by ask Koyomi be her boyfriend was really threat to her since to Koyomi Hanekawa was very important person to him he can't fully turn Hanekawa down if she really her him to be her boy friend...

And for some topic said Shinobu was 400 years in think she was a bit more 500 years (from Koyomi vamp)
Jan 29, 2012 12:00 PM

Jan 2012
I was totally not expecting that kind of personality from Shinobu.
Jan 29, 2012 12:00 PM

Apr 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
I swear I could not recognize her at first.
However as time went I did. I liked Hanekawa’s face here. It was nice. While it was nice to see Araragi’s room and Hanekawa sitting in it here. I still laughed that she did not ask of those handcuffs on Araragi’s hands here. They seem suspicious. Loved Hanekawa’s faces in the spoiler
Indeed seeing her with short her was very surprising and it took me awhile to get used to as well tho i don't think it fits her she just seems younger then she is that way.
I also wonder about her behaviour towards Karen it almost looked like some yuri romance at some point.
Which just makes me wonder what exactly there relationship is could there be more to it then just helping each other.
Also her phone call with Senjougahare would Senjougahara really be impressed by such a threat i mean she knows that Araragi loves her so she has nothing to fear.

Yumekichi11 said:
got to say I loved Tsukihi’s knife in the following
Yes Karen might be the violent one but Tsukihi seems to be the frightening one there was no emotion on her face when she entered the bathroom with the knife in her hand.
Makes me wonder on who she was planing to kill.

Also about the scenes with Shinobu.
Despite being a fan service chapter there talk was pretty interesting.
It was very clear that she wanted to talk for a long time and had allot to say i almost laughed at the part when she started about Oshino.
She really had to endure hell being around him all day.
I also like that old-fashioned speech of her it sounds so luxurious and somehow refreshing.
Also the fact that she didn't really care about Araragi seeing her body just proves how old she is and that her body is the only thing of a eight year old but her mind is that of a mature being.
Tho i can understand your disgust towards the scene, the body of a eight year old such not be scene as something sexual.
Jan 29, 2012 12:21 PM

Nov 2010
@Yumekichi
Come on, the only person who find that scene with Shinobu is sensual are hardcore lolicon and anti-child pornography extremists. Yumekichi, you should check yourself in case if you're a big tsundere. Even if you're not, you should open your mind more for your own benefit.

The dialogue was great, awesome characters, the BG is a heck of scene pron...There's no way to score this ep as 1/5 (compared to other eps) if you're being objective. I find the whole Shinobu scenes was intended to be artistic rather than distracting fanservice that scattered everywhere in many other anime...You can even ignore them since it didn't stop the story flow. That's why I had no problem in following the dialogue in Shinobu's scene, and I'm certain that should be the case for most people.

Of course I know that those scenes can be seen as a fanservice/masturbating material, but that's only the case for Lolicons, and I won't care for it. Just like I won't care to...say, some necrophiliac get aroused by seeing some dead bodies...Why should other people care?

tl;dr : The fanservice didn't distract the story flow, and it should not be sensually attracting for normal people. Get over it.

5/5
Jan 29, 2012 2:06 PM

Jan 2011
Shinobu's old fashion dialogue just made this episode 10/10 ^_^
Jan 29, 2012 2:42 PM
May 2009
Easily a 5/5 ep.
Oddly enough, all those bashing the ep for being only fanservice are those that were too distracted by it to appreciate everything else.
Jan 29, 2012 2:43 PM
Jun 2011
I expect hentai of this.

I want more plot development without all the excessive dialogue but for now there's much emphasis on delivering fanservice. Oh well...
Jan 29, 2012 2:47 PM

Nov 2009
i thought the dialogue was brilliant. these stories are so genius. i loved how tsukihi's first reaction was to grab a huge knife. i love the sisters, glad theyre getting screen time.

also, MAAYA SAKAMOTO my favorite seiyuu strikes again! she can do no wrong, and i was thoroughly impressed with her version of shinobu's voice. i think she did even better than aya hirano could have. she sounded cute and terrifying at the same time. bravo

5/5
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2012 2:47 PM

Sep 2007
Lolz didn;t expect Shinobu to pop up with so much dialogue. Lol at Yumekichi11 and his constant contradicting fanservice views. Amusing how he complains about Shinobu's fanservice yet his anime list page has a loli bending over.
Jan 29, 2012 3:32 PM

Nov 2010
lol wow im glad im not a sensitive person.

anyways, great episode once again. i was waiting for Shinobu to eventually show up. but i was surprised at her sudden character change. i like it. Best part was when his sister came back with the knife XD

5/5
Jan 29, 2012 3:53 PM

Jan 2008
I knew Shinobu would show up at some point but I didn't expect it to be during a bath, which was a plus.

Araragi has the coolest fucking house ever.

Oh, also, Araragi and Shinobu's relationship dynamics are so damn amazing.
PanaruJan 29, 2012 4:09 PM
Jan 29, 2012 4:12 PM

Jan 2011
Panaru said:
I knew Shinobu would show up at some point but I didn't expect it to be during a bath, which was a plus.

Araragi is delusional, it's all in his head! In reality, his house is just a 2 bedroom apartment with a shower smaller than a dog house.
Jan 29, 2012 4:18 PM

Jan 2008
TakenForce said:
Panaru said:

Araragi is delusional, it's all in his head! In reality, his house is just a 2 bedroom apartment with a shower smaller than a dog house.

Oh. Well I'm glad it's the house he's delusional about and not the naked little girl. That'd be depressing.
Jan 29, 2012 6:03 PM

Jun 2011
Wow! These episodes just keep getting better and better, I'm totally hyper now! xP
Shinobu was so awesome, just as I expected ;) I'm so glad I have read the light novels now too ^^ Can't wait for Kizumonogatari :P
Jan 29, 2012 6:34 PM
May 2009
WTF did they make with Hanekawa? She just looks plain ugly now. I loved her looks in Bakemonogarari.
Now she looks like a completely different character with shorter hair and no glasses.

Anyway didn't expect Shinobu to talk that much(or at all). Surprised me for a moment.
If she kills Araragi will she die too I wonder?
Jan 29, 2012 7:37 PM

Jan 2011
Wow. One day and already more than 10 pages of posts. I wonder what happened?

Oh, a vampire slut/loli fanservice debate, I guess that accounts for six of the pages. Oh, a couple of random trolls dropping hate bombs in front of the rabid fans(myself included), I can see that adding a page or two.

On to a real comment: what I found fascinating in the conversation with Shinobu was the implication that she is going to be around Araragi longer than any of the other girls interested in him. She also suggested to him the only way to really avoid this was for Araragi to kill her. His refusal was to my mind an acknowledgement of the relationship. My dim recollection of what was said in Bakemonogatari was that Shinobu would continue to grow, age, and develop as a person. So what we will end up with is an essentially adult-appearance Shinobu accompanying Araragi. And I wonder what Senjougahara will have to say to that?

(I also really don't think we got the whole story on the phone call yet. I expect we might find out more as the series progresses.)

As for some of the debate on other things, couldn't we just save it for the second season of Usagi Drop?
rodacJan 29, 2012 7:40 PM
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jan 29, 2012 7:57 PM

May 2011
platin said:
WTF did they make with Hanekawa? She just looks plain ugly now. I loved her looks in Bakemonogarari.
Now she looks like a completely different character with shorter hair and no glasses.

Anyway didn't expect Shinobu to talk that much(or at all). Surprised me for a moment.

pretty much. TBH, I think Shinobu wants to die. I think her baiting Koyomi is a sign that she would prefer to do so.

"I won't forgive you, and you won't forgive me" I think this has something to do with maybe Shinobu turning Koyomi, and Koyomi and Oshino undoing what was done and turning Shinobu into what she is now.

It seems their relationship is now a symbiotic one. He can live without her, but he chooses not to. She can kill him thus killing herself, but she chooses not to. Despite the diplomatic threats at each other, they live for each other on some level. Koyomi is rather affectionate towards Shinobu even when she's being sullen or bratty.

I haven't read the series so I only know what I've seen. Hopefully the Kizumonogatari movie will shed light on their relationship.

-----------------------------------------------

BTW, I hate to say this but even though the context of the scene is an ancient vampire is in adolescent form, this series isn't going to get licensed. If Yumikichi, a harden anime lover, who has seen lots of marginal scenes, is disturbed by this show. Could you imagine what would happen if a bible thumping parent saw his teenage kid watching that scene?!?

Just like KissxSis sand other marginal series, I have a feeling US studios will avoid this show like the plague. I'm surprised Crunchyroll is still sticking with the show after this week.
CirrisJan 29, 2012 11:16 PM
Jan 29, 2012 8:24 PM

Oct 2010
Cirris said:
platin said:

pretty much. TBH, I think Shinobu wants to die. I think her baiting Koyomi is a sign that she would prefer to do so.

"I won't forgive you, and you won't forgive me" I think this has something to do with maybe Shinobu turning Koyomi, and Koyomi and Oshino undoing what was done and turning Shinobu into what she is now.
So I was right? She wants a death wish? I also think that she never wanted Araragi to be her master. She wanted him to be her slave vampire.

Can't wait to see the story of why she really lost with the details of it.

Jan 29, 2012 8:30 PM
Jan 2012
She either wanted to live with Koyomi as slave/partner or to be killed (SPOILER for the prequel to Bakemonogatari, she came to Japan to basically die since her first lover was from there. She also said she'd have been fine roaming with Koyomi for longer if he chose not to kill her. Of course, Koyomi never would choose that, and this situation is the result of him finding a loophole to not kill her and not be a real vampire through Oshino.).
Jan 29, 2012 8:32 PM

Oct 2010
sdfsdf said:
She either wanted to live with Koyomi as slave/partner or to be killed (SPOILER for the prequel to Bakemonogatari, she came to Japan to basically die since her first lover was from there. She also said she'd have been fine roaming with Koyomi for longer if he chose not to kill her. Of course, Koyomi never would choose that, and this situation is the result of him finding a loophole to not kill her and not be a real vampire through Oshino.).
Ah so I see, thank you. Ah the love of vampires so intense yet I despise them.

Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisemonogatari Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 18, 2012

326 by Benkei13 »»
Sep 19, 2:06 AM

Poll: » Nisemonogatari Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 25, 2012

766 by slayer70 »»
Sep 14, 4:41 AM

» What are your thoughts on this season’s highly sexual tones? ( 1 2 )

Smellyjuney - Aug 15

54 by eblf2013 »»
Sep 4, 10:26 AM

Poll: » Nisemonogatari Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Mar 17, 2012

417 by Matheus050 »»
Aug 22, 8:32 PM

» Platinum Disco or Renai Circulation?

Teyzone - Dec 12, 2019

19 by logopolis »»
Aug 16, 1:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.