Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 3, 2008 6:48 PM

May 2007
So Rolo is probably going to want to kill Nunnally. If he does, I swear I'll punch my computer screen b/c Nunnally is the only character that is innocent in this entire freaking show.

And I have a very serious question...

WHEN THE HELL DID KALLEN GET BREAST IMPLANTS!?! I DO NOT REMEMBER HER BREASTS BULGING OUT LIKE THEY WERE IN THIS EPISODE!!! While I for one think Kallen is totally hot, her breasts in this episode looked weird.

*Ahem* Regardless, the episode was okay. I was shaking my leg the whole time in anticipation to see where the whole Suzaku v. Lelouch meeting would head towards. And totally hated the switching of scenes they did in this episode.

And what the hell was up with the random C.C. clip. Yes, we know she's popular and hot, but you can cut down on the fanservice at least this one time, eh?

Well, I'll admit I'm intrigued to see how things are going to unfold now and was Schneizal "cards" and plan is going to be. And I also wonder what Suzaku is going to do.
Aug 3, 2008 7:04 PM

Feb 2008
vindemon64: I'm guessing it's the dress Kallen was wearing, pushing her breasts up ... lol. But whatever, this season has had quite a bit of fanservice anyways.

Interesting episode. I lawled at what happened with Guilford, I thought it was cool. Next episode surely looks epic.
Aug 3, 2008 7:07 PM

Jul 2008
im starting to hate code geass
1st - lulu smacks my C.C.
and now 2nd - suzaku betraying lulu
its too much, i take it T_T
Aug 3, 2008 7:15 PM

Sep 2007
My conclusions after watching this episode:

Kallen has abnormal boobs or got some huge implants.
I tought I couldn't hate Susaku more than I did.... now I know I can.

We'll finally have some intense action!
Aug 3, 2008 7:34 PM

Feb 2008
crazy_eights said:
omg finally. i am so glad that suzaku finally realized that lulu was lying about everyone's death. only took him forever.

Yeah no kidding. It was driving me nuts that whole scene with Lelouch not just telling Suzaku the whole truth of it but at least Suzaku saw through it finally. That scene had me on the edge of my seat. The ambush on their meeting drove me nuts also even though I knew it was coming. Mostly because I just knew the forums were going to be full of a bunch of dumbass posts with people whining about hating Suzaku. But oh well. I think we all knew that the show wasn't going to end with Zero calling off the liberation of Japan. I gotta know what Schneizel has planned for Zero now - can't wait til next week.
Aug 3, 2008 7:45 PM

Jul 2008
Kookie said:
I feel bad for Lelouch and Suzaku because Suzaku didn't know he was being followed and Lulu just felt completely betrayed which is understandable

Something crazy will go on with that whole thing thanks to the speech from Kanon and Schniezel (totally have the hots for eachother). Hope for the best, it's a shame that Schniezel is so damn intelligent though.

vindemon64 said:
So Rolo is probably going to want to kill Nunnally. If he does, I swear I'll punch my computer screen b/c Nunnally is the only character that is innocent in this entire freaking show.

Yep, he'll probably do such a thing. I'm kind of banking on Suzaku or Sayako intervening. Sayako due to the preview for the next episode. She's clearly infiltrating something.

vindemon64 said:
WHEN THE HELL DID KALLEN GET BREAST IMPLANTS!?! I DO NOT REMEMBER HER BREASTS BULGING OUT LIKE THEY WERE IN THIS EPISODE!!! While I for one think Kallen is totally hot, her breasts in this episode looked weird.

Twas the dress.

Trojun said:
Mostly because I just knew the forums were going to be full of a bunch of dumbass posts with people whining about hating Suzaku.

You too?

Oh, and Suzaku will probably do something stupid, or amazing. Like along the lines of saving Nunally from the hands of the insane Rolo. Basically, it's the pivotal point for his character and this season in next episode. Between what Shirley said to him, his understanding Lelouch was taking the blame simply by looking in his eyes, and again the speech from Kanon and Schniezel... He's going to decide. Who is he? This'll likely have an influence on Schniezel one way or another too.

If we're lucky, Bradley and Nina will get Freya'd out the ass. I'd actually pay to see that. Can't wait til the new ep. 7 DAYS GO

PS: YAY CONVOLUTED PLOTS

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Aug 3, 2008 7:49 PM

May 2007
Bakayaro said:

vindemon64 said:

Twas the dress.

I don't know. Even with the old Victorian dress, they still looked much larger than they should be. Oh well.
Aug 3, 2008 7:52 PM

May 2008
Trojun said:
crazy_eights said:
omg finally. i am so glad that suzaku finally realized that lulu was lying about everyone's death. only took him forever.

Yeah no kidding. It was driving me nuts that whole scene with Lelouch not just telling Suzaku the whole truth of it but at least Suzaku saw through it finally. That scene had me on the edge of my seat. The ambush on their meeting drove me nuts also even though I knew it was coming. Mostly because I just knew the forums were going to be full of a bunch of dumbass posts with people whining about hating Suzaku. But oh well. I think we all knew that the show wasn't going to end with Zero calling off the liberation of Japan. I gotta know what Schneizel has planned for Zero now - can't wait til next week.

Can't wait to see what Suzaku does in the next epi. either.
The next episode will really heat up since Suzaku will cause problems for Zero once more.xD Can't wait!

WolftraitAug 3, 2008 7:58 PM
Aug 3, 2008 8:01 PM

Oct 2007
I'm kinda pissed that Lulu didn't bring up the fact that Suzaku was supposed to be with shirley and he left her ass to do other things. She wound up getting killed and he blames Lulu instead of the other way around.

it was a dress with a corsett get over the implants theory.

next episode or two will most likely have Rolo try to kill Nunally so that he can finally have his big bro to himself. we'll see cornelia be reunited with her knight. Suzaku will do something to save Nunally that will get him in trouble with his superiors. CC will have a small cameo that is pointless but nobody really cares because of their undying love of Moe CC.

Aug 3, 2008 8:33 PM

Jan 2008
Good Episode, though I still don't approve of Lulu asking Suzaku of all people though
Aug 3, 2008 8:41 PM

Aug 2007
manasteel88 said:
it was a dress with a corsett get over the implants theory.

next episode or two will most likely have Rolo try to kill Nunally so that he can finally have his big bro to himself. we'll see cornelia be reunited with her knight. Suzaku will do something to save Nunally that will get him in trouble with his superiors. CC will have a small cameo that is pointless but nobody really cares because of their undying love of Moe CC.

Qft. Kallen's boobs were always nice, but this episode they looked a little... meh.

Overall decent episode (for R2).

hatebobbarker said:

I fixed it for you. :D

Looking forward to the next episode.

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Aug 3, 2008 8:48 PM

Apr 2008
Kallen's tits were like, spheres this episode... Gross.

The part where Suzaku suddenly changes was just so... unbelievable. Alternate history indeed.

Entertaining.

And I hope Guilford rapes Cornelulu. Whether it will be funatari or anal, IDK.
wtfyourface said:
MistaCloudStrife said:
From 100-1000, how much do you love LWL?
OVER 9000!!!
Aug 3, 2008 8:49 PM

Jun 2008
Well this episode had at least some new mechs with the night of rounds guys (forgot what they are called too much TTGL getting confused with ganmen). But other than not much plot advancement. Although with Suzaku coming to face a major decision, he will most likely get himself screwed over with the decision he does choose. As for Rolo, i can't believe he is still alive... Although Oghi looks like he will be seeing some major decisions in the near future.
...umm... yeah... now i'm bored. :|
Signature Here.
Aug 3, 2008 9:07 PM
Jun 2008
To be honest, this series may pull a Death Note, if you know what I mean >.<

I guess I just want to know what happens, but I feel as if some of the magic of the show is gone compared to how it used to be.
Aug 3, 2008 9:10 PM

Aug 2007
Eh.
I thought it was meh. Lulu begging = lame and Schnizel was pretty crappy as well. If he was that smart, he would have prevented the war a while ago.
Though I did laugh when Lulu was able to escape. I was like "lmfao how did I know that would happen". It was obvious when Guilford was shown in the first few minutes.

Though now it's pretty much a counterattack for Lulu. Lets hope it gets better..
Aug 3, 2008 9:15 PM

Jan 2008
Episode was alright best part was Lelouch cutting ties with Suzuka w/e his name it
XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2008 9:24 PM

Apr 2008
Oh, I just created a knew word. "Geassilly". Adverb. Example: To rape someone with a geass = rape geassilly. Also, incase you haven't noticed already it come from the word "Geass" and ads on "silly".
wtfyourface said:
MistaCloudStrife said:
From 100-1000, how much do you love LWL?
OVER 9000!!!
Aug 3, 2008 9:36 PM

Jun 2007
wtf, Lulu is sending Rollo to go get nunnaly?! Dude you know he's gonna lose it and try and kill her >.<.
Aug 3, 2008 9:43 PM

Sep 2007
Stomachbutterfly said:

2) Why did Lelouch lie to Suzaku about everything??? Why wouldn't he tell him what happened with Euphy and Shirley at the very least ><?

It was covered in Suzaku's two-minute monolouge about how Lulu is like Suzu's father; besides, if Lulu would've said the truth, it would've just sounded like an excuse and/or he was being a bitch.

To wrap up this ep in a sentence: Tokyo and the Black Knights are F***KED. My guess is a bunch of characters are going to die next episode (though, no worries, they'll all be plotholed back for the finale). The spoilers almost have to be true; there's no other reason they'd make a point of saying Schniezel left Tokyo. Though I do think someone's gonna pull a fast one in the Nunnally thread: either Lolouch made Rolo's clothes out of explosives, Sayoko's finally going to wear a ninja costume, or Schniezel's already set a trap. In any case, Lolouch is prolly gonna get BAD END.
Aug 3, 2008 9:57 PM

Apr 2008
God, I hate Suzaku right now.
He's going to ruin Lulu's beautiful face if he keeps curb stomping him. D:<
Also, why can't he just get over the fact Euphie's dead? She isn't even that hot. DD:
And seriously, could he be any more stupid by making Rolo save Nunally? He killed Shirley, I mean come on.
I sense a conclusion. But if they pull the second season crap all over again, I will be pissed. Good series should only last 1~2 seasons and a couple of OVAs.
And I'm pissed Nina hasn't died yet. Can't she just OD on Refrain or something? DD:
One last thing, Kallen needs to stop growing. I swear her boobs were like 5x bigger.
Aug 3, 2008 10:02 PM

Jun 2007
LoveWifeLunch said:

LOL that part sure made me wonder... also, Lelouch planned Guilford to see him as Cornelia forever right? so whats gonna happen when Guilford sees the real thing?

Really good episode but things like Suzie changing his mind that fast and Lulu not realizing that it was not Suzie's fault, that he was being stalked, makes me mad D:

Oh yeah Rolo in charge of saving nunally = rolo killing nunally = Lulu goes as crazy as ever = Lulu starts killing everyone = kills himself = story starts again in heaven or hell or nothingness yeah...
Aug 3, 2008 10:05 PM

May 2007
So, Shitzaku is still Shitzaku, but at least he understood that Lulu did not want to kill Shirley. When you think about it, Shitzaku (as the emo fag he is) would never believe Lulu if he told the truth. It would be pretty funny if he used the bomb on Tokyo settlement to kill Lulu, but instead, he destroys the whole settlement.
Lulu devoured into complete madness, and acts like Suzaku never betrayed him? Sunrise, you suck.
Lulu's Cornelia cosplay on Guilford's mind. Lol.
I BET that Lulu is sendind Rolo to die, hopefully Rolo can't even reach Nunnaly, or Nunnaly dies. Lulu is too clever to send someone like Rolo to pick up Nunnaly.
Schnitzel becomes Lulu's real arc-enemy, Mr.OhIKnowAllOfYourPlans. Guess he won't join Lulu, but still oppose the Emperor.
Emperor "backing up" Ragnarok? WTF was that anyway? And what's with that Geass symbols on the map? He's planning something evil.
Aug 3, 2008 10:25 PM
Jul 2018
Dang Kallen's breasts were ginormous xD
Aug 3, 2008 10:26 PM
Jul 2007
i have a feeling suzaku is gonna help lulu! with that new weapon he just got.
Aug 3, 2008 10:40 PM
Mar 2008
The only good way to end the series in 7 episodes is to have Lelouch and CC move to a secluded mountainside, live in a log cabin, and make babies. Those 7 episodes will be epic, raising CGR2's rating to an astounding 9.9, ranking it #1 in MAL.
Aug 3, 2008 10:44 PM
May 2008
This was definitely a good episode. Just when Lelouch gets in trouble, all of a sudden he plays another card with his Geass and manages to escape with Guilford's help. Brilliant as always, Lelouch. Now as for Rolo, I'm a little surprise about him leading the operation to save Nunnally. I got a bad feeling this won't go well.
Dark-EvolutionAug 3, 2008 10:57 PM
Aug 3, 2008 10:58 PM

Nov 2006
Stomachbutterfly said:
Anyone care to enlighten me because my brain feels scrambled XD!

1) Since when was Ohgi trying to betray Lelouch??? I feel like I TOTALLY missed something there.

2) Why did Lelouch lie to Suzaku about everything??? Why wouldn't he tell him what happened with Euphy and Shirley at the very least ><?

3) Why would Suzaku want Lelouch to continue to be Zero? Ummm what?

Maybe I just can't think straight after midnight, but is anyone else not following this haha.
1) from what i understood, diethard is just being a bitch and trying to exploit ohgi...i'm not exactly sure but ohgi was not trying to betray lelou, he just loves viletta. someone else help me out?

ok this series is dead to me now, that bullshit he pulled with geassing what's his face was total absolute crap.
Aug 3, 2008 11:29 PM

Oct 2007
I'm started to feel a feeling of disappointment more and more after each episode as this series continues. Season 1 was just...far superior.

It's just getting...how do I say it, ridiculous maybe?

Aug 3, 2008 11:45 PM

Feb 2008
Hiba-Tan said:
why can't he just get over the fact Euphie's dead? She isn't even that hot. DD:

lol....maybe because he loved her? Just a thought... ^^;

Monkey_D_Luffy said:
I'm started to feel a feeling of disappointment more and more after each episode as this series continues. Season 1 was just...far superior.

It's just getting...how do I say it, ridiculous maybe?

I agree. I'm starting to feel worn out by the plot. As with Death Note, the inevitable breakdown of the web of lies starts to get to me. I was glad Suzaku saw through Lulu's coverup though. A bit of truth in this whole mess makes me feel somewhat better.

Aug 3, 2008 11:53 PM

Sep 2007
Booooooooooring.

Aug 4, 2008 12:46 AM

Jul 2007
vindemon64 said:

Isn't it obvious? Britannia had obviously implanted Freya into Kallen's mammaries, hence the larger payload. Once Zero rescues her, all they would have to do is detonate Freya by remote and it's death by fanservice for the Black Knights.
YuunagiAug 4, 2008 12:57 AM
Aug 4, 2008 12:49 AM
May 2008
Neverender said:
You disagree? I mean, don't get me wrong; I enjoy this show but how was that entire episode not retarded as hell? One second Suzaku and Lelouche are enemies, the next they're buddies again, and the next, Lelouche assumes Suzaku set him up, making them enemies once again. It's a vicious cycle of stupid.

i was actually agreeing with you, this is not what i call "realistic show" I don't think it's meant to be. Zero is way too theatrical and cartoony at times. i think highschool kids taking over the world could never be too serious.
Aug 4, 2008 1:20 AM

Jun 2008
Cool episode as always..
Lelouch Rocks!! he even made Guilford his ally
but I really didn't like the scene where Suzaku steps on Lelouch's head

Aug 4, 2008 3:24 AM

Mar 2008
Suzaku should die!

Sorry for my English ;)
Aug 4, 2008 5:24 AM

Sep 2007
8GaugeBrett said:
Anyone else get the feeling that the writers are making this crap up as they go? I thought CG plot couldn't get any more ridiculous after the first season, but boy was I wrong...
It's called milking and making money.
Aug 4, 2008 5:44 AM

Oct 2007
At this point, I just miss Kallen being badass... Don't give a damn about her breasts, just put HER in the Freya.
Aug 4, 2008 5:57 AM

May 2008
Made some motivationals about this episode:

Baxter_Aug 4, 2008 6:19 AM
Aug 4, 2008 6:08 AM

Jan 2008
Yuunagi said:
vindemon64 said:

Isn't it obvious? Britannia had obviously implanted Freya into Kallen's mammaries, hence the larger payload. Once Zero rescues her, all they would have to do is detonate Freya by remote and it's death by fanservice for the Black Knights.

That has to be it!

I think I lost some brain cells watching this episode.
Aug 4, 2008 6:10 AM

Mar 2008
They try to cram too much stuff into one episode.
Aug 4, 2008 7:46 AM

Nov 2007
LoveWifeLunch said:

ROFLMAO
Aug 4, 2008 7:55 AM

Feb 2008
yucks i hate it when suzaku stepped on lelouch's head. but i am wondering how will suzaku help lelouch if he wasn't stalked by those britainnia people...

Aug 4, 2008 8:01 AM

Nov 2007
Stomachbutterfly said:
Anyone care to enlighten me because my brain feels scrambled XD!

1) Since when was Ohgi trying to betray Lelouch??? I feel like I TOTALLY missed something there.

3) Why would Suzaku want Lelouch to continue to be Zero? Ummm what?

Maybe I just can't think straight after midnight, but is anyone else not following this haha.

1) Oghi was always suspicious of him, the reason he originally took Viletta in was to get information about Zero. He also tried to unmask him in front of the Kohto group. Oghi was never the most loyal guy.

2) To put all the blame on himself and try to get Suzaku to help Nunnaly I guess. Pretty poor reasoning.

3) as he said to really "bring justice". the whole suzaku/lelouch thing didn't make much sense.

If lelouch wouldn't lie to everyone, and hide behind masks, his followers and friends would actually trust him. If Suzuaku/Lelouch had actually acted like friends and tried to talk to each other way back in season 1, we wouldn't be here.

still suzaku is quite the hypocrite, he did kill his own father after all.
Aug 4, 2008 8:12 AM

Feb 2008
I liked Kallen's boobs
Aug 4, 2008 8:39 AM

Jun 2007
Ugh. I loved the ep, but at the same time, I hated it.
Loved the intensity of it and the anticipation I held.
Hated how Lulu got owned by 'Zaku...again, the disappointment of my anticipation not being met, and the betrayal of Lulu.

All in all, I just hope 'Zaku and Lulu get together and fight. It's about time 'Zaku gets some of his priorities and values in place. Also, wth 'Zaku? The guy was standing there doing nothing and looking like a dumb idiot when Kanon (hate that guy) popped up.

Looking forward to the next ep as usual but I do foresee a pretty sad ending for Lulu.
If Lulu dies, I will seriously go to Japan myself and start shooting the producers.
Lulu 4 Life.

Aug 4, 2008 8:48 AM
Jul 2018
my reaction to this episode:

lolwut?
Aug 4, 2008 8:56 AM
Sep 2007
wow. i'm speechless/

i was on the edge of my seat watching the scene between suzaku and lelouch. I felt like crying because i was so emo for lelouch (although i still can't bring myself to hate suzaku).

but the ace that lelouch had with guilford was really surprising. and i ached when lelouch misunderstood suzaku betraying him.

i think suzaku was trying to tell lelouch that i am here joining you when you end this war by continuing your lies. it's kinda weird to internalize but it really did seem like a suzaku-decision/attitude. after all he tried to atone his sin in irony, i guess that is why he is suggesting lelouch to atone his sins the way he did his.

how i wish kallen will be back to the battlefield.

oh no, don't let nunally die or else i can't imagine what would happen to lelouch.

something about the scene between charles, v.v., c.c, and marianne during the C.C.'s World episode makes me think that there is still something deeper between her death.

ah....so many questions....

i feel like i'm watching the ABC's Lost.

Aug 4, 2008 9:09 AM

Jul 2007
mystik said:
If lelouch wouldn't lie to everyone, and hide behind masks, his followers and friends would actually trust him. If Suzuaku/Lelouch had actually acted like friends and tried to talk to each other way back in season 1, we wouldn't be here.

And let Nunnally know that he has been killing people (siblings even) for her sake? I doubt it. He's been trying to play the catcher in the rye for her.
Aug 4, 2008 9:19 AM

Mar 2008
I have this weeeeeird premonition that Nunnaly will regain her sight just to watch Lelouch die in front of her. Just throwing that out there.
Aug 4, 2008 10:59 AM

Sep 2007
Great episode and I'm really looking forward to the next. My only complaint is that Lulu is an idiot he should have just told Suzuaku what really happened. It isn't like he could deny that his Geass is out of his control (not able to turn it off). Also it sucks that they were following Suzaku. Poor Kallen missing all the action.
Aug 4, 2008 11:43 AM

Jun 2008
Excalibur!!!! xD

*phew* Lelouch is ok... I was about to try to reach into the screen and rip off Suzaku's foot e_e.... Never. Touch. Lelouch. -_-

Sig WILL change soon~
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1905 by Spyral_Grayson »»
Jun 4, 1:17 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Aug 31, 2008

576 by bubba460z »»
May 28, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

PimpToad - Apr 6, 2008

404 by bubba460z »»
May 26, 5:45 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TechnicsMKII - Sep 21, 2008

370 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

306 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 3:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.