Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 12, 2013 9:17 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I took the quiz because I was bored annnd....

Lol my results are all over the place.
Jun 21, 2013 5:23 PM

Jun 2012
I took a quiz and my result changed from when I last look it.
...I'M STILL AN UKE...
well I'm fine with that though.

You are a Badass Uke
Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't Fuck With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.
Most compatible with: Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Chibi Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Romantic Seme
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get yaoi merchandise..
Jun 29, 2013 8:23 PM

Jul 2012
Quiz #1

Quiz # 2

Quiz # 3
Aug 10, 2013 7:22 AM

May 2013
Quiz #1

Quiz #2

Mar 22, 2014 6:32 AM

Dec 2008
Quiz #1

Eeeeh

Quiz #2

K

Quiz #3

Totally unexpected but judging from 1st quiz answer it's kinda ironical
Mar 22, 2014 1:02 PM
Oct 2012
I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "did he fire six shots or only five?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?
Mar 27, 2014 1:08 AM

Jan 2014
Quiz #1

Quiz #2

Quiz #3

LOL! XDDD
Mar 27, 2014 3:48 AM
Mar 27, 2014 3:58 AM
Jan 2013
Mar 27, 2014 4:29 PM
Jan 2011
You are a Innocent Uke!
Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.

Most compatible with: Romantic Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme

:3
Love is baka power

Mar 27, 2014 8:55 PM
M♛RRIED BL L♥VER

Jan 2013

Fun-loving, energetic, and imaginative - I'm a Clueless Uke!

You Scored as The Breaker SEME
You are the most imaginative, helpful, and strong-hearted SEME out there. You can be quiet and helpful at the same time which is a rarity. You're good at listening to others and you don't deny their ideas. One thing you can't stand is seeing someone sad, crying, or otherwise unhappy. Those who think you're shy aren't always the most right but it's true you don't need to talk much unless you have something important to say. You would be paired with the Sorrowful UKE because everyone needs a shoulder to cry on and you're just the guy/gal for the job. It's best to avoid the Homicidal SEME but even if you do that it's easy for someone as calm and helpful as you to get mixed up in the schemes of the certain Devilish UKE. You are truly best placed with the Gentle SEME as a buddy. For my last info, I have to say that you really don't mind and will go with the flow - whatever your partner is into is fine by you but considering who you're best matched with I'd say that they'd be too scared to do anything

LINKS
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Members Cards
Clubs
Challenges
Favorites
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Forum by Evil Club - snowman 2023

May 29, 2014 8:27 PM
Feb 2014
Quiz 1

Quiz 2
-MizariMay 29, 2014 8:30 PM
May 31, 2014 12:38 AM

Jan 2014
TEST 1

TEST 2

scarletgirlMay 31, 2014 12:45 AM
Game over. If that's the case, I just have to play again.
May 31, 2014 1:06 PM
Jan 2011
Quiz 1
The first I couldn't access. (TT_TT)

Quiz 2
You are a Clueless Uke!
Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.
Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme

Quiz 3
You Scored as The Optimistic UKE!
You are the kindest, most sweet, and cutest of all UKE kind. This is not really a bad thing, actually it's very good. You may be the lowest level of UKE but you are also the happiest and most adorable. You are often a fan of things you can snuggle with and cartoons will never grow boring for you. You smile a lot and nothing ever seems to get you down which makes you a great match for the Gentle SEME. Be warned, though, my Uke-friend.. rough times await you if a Homicidal SEME lingers too close. You would do well to befriend a Sorrowful UKE as I'm sure your happy-go-lucky attitude will balance out their depression. On my last note I will say that ropes, whips, and chains aren't your fancies even if they are tempting - I'd stick to just the simple stuff if I were you.
May 31, 2014 7:28 PM

Mar 2014
Quiz 1

Couldn't access

Quiz 2

You are an Innocent Uke!
Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.

Quiz 3
You Scored as The Devilish UKE
You are by far the toughest UKE out there and possibly the most insane. Most people call you a smart-ass or a jerk but just because you get them mad at you doesn't mean you want to hurt them. There is something inside of you that hates to hurt people but the excitement is just too good to waste. Some think you're funny and others think you don't know when to quit but then again you don't really give a damn. You are a fan of comedy and comedians but only because they have the same mind that you do and they speak it so easily. If you are such a person then congratulations, the stinging whip of a Homicidal SEME may do you some good and teach you a lesson.. or make you want the punishment even more, whichever works best. Most SEME can't handle you so it's best to not scare them half to death. Most of any other UKE would befriend you in an instant if you would stop pulling tricks on them. To wrap up your description I sha'll say that you can handle anything. Any kink, and position, any ANYTHING.
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 25, 2014 4:55 AM

Jul 2010
Well, I'm really surprised.
Jul 6, 2014 11:09 AM

Jul 2014
Jul 21, 2014 2:06 PM
Jul 2014

You are a Chibi Seme
You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.
Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get yaoi merchandise..
Oct 8, 2014 5:48 AM

Jun 2014

You are a Opportunist Seme!
Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.
Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke
Least compatible with: Badass Uke
This thing is so accurate. :))
Oct 24, 2014 9:36 AM

Jan 2014

You are a Clueless Uke!

Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.
Dec 5, 2014 9:13 AM

Jul 2007
You are a Innocent Uke!

I GOT THE PERFECT UKE!! i'm really that way :DDDD
Dec 15, 2014 5:43 PM

Jan 2014
O.O!

Dec 19, 2014 3:53 AM
Aug 2014
I'm a...

Dec 31, 2014 8:31 AM

Nov 2014
[quote=PinkPetals]
You are a Chibi Seme
You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.
Jan 5, 2015 1:38 AM
Dec 2014
[quote=PrisonersDilemma]
PinkPetals said:

You are a Chibi Seme

Same result as me XD
One does not simply watch anime.
Jan 20, 2015 9:23 AM

Sep 2011
I've tried this quiz a few times and every time I get one of the following 2 (though it switchs between them ...)

» You are a Badass Uke
Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't Fuck With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.
Most compatible with: Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Chibi Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Romantic Seme

» You are a Chibi Seme

Soooo ... it's tough to say if I'm a seme or an uke but either way I'm manipulative and I'm my own best match? ..... well guess I'm gonna need to find a male "twin" then huh ............
music7carApr 20, 2015 4:03 PM
Feb 11, 2015 5:19 PM

Jul 2008

That's odd. I don't really think of myself as innocent. ;P
Feb 13, 2015 7:58 AM

Jan 2015
True

[spoiler]You are a Innocent Uke!

(but i'm not effeminate)
XenocrisiApr 26, 2015 4:34 AM
Feb 15, 2015 8:17 PM

Nov 2012

Heee. Doesn't feel all that wrong but I know personality has got nothing to do with whether you top or bottom. And I know if I was a guy I'd definitely wanna do the fucking lol.
Mar 28, 2015 4:05 PM
Dec 2012

You are a Opportunist Seme!
Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.
Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke
Least compatible with: Badass Uke
Mar 29, 2015 5:17 PM
Mar 2015
I'm a Clueless Uke.....
Yep sounds right
May 15, 2015 6:32 AM

Apr 2015
I got Innocent Uke then Clueless Uke
May 17, 2015 8:26 AM
May 2015
You are a Badass Uke!
May 17, 2015 2:26 PM
Nov 2011

what?? im A TOTAL TOP
EVEN BEING A GIRL ID TIE HARRY STYLES AND GET ON THE TOP AND LISTEN TO HIM MOANING IN PLEASURE MUWAHAHA
Jun 13, 2015 3:52 AM

Nov 2011
Alright, I'll see. Only one of them works, though, this should be updated.

"Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself."

Sounds pretty degrading at first, but yeah, I guess that does sound like me assuming I don't hate the other person. Also, least compatible with sadist seme and don't fuck with me seme. I couldn't get along with those people, too abrasive.
Jul 6, 2015 3:06 PM

Jul 2015

You are a Innocent Uke!
Jul 16, 2015 6:47 PM

Aug 2012
I really let out my dark side on this one... I guess I'm not actually that surprised XD

Err, I also got this one:

JezziboltJul 16, 2015 6:53 PM
Aug 5, 2015 8:12 AM

Aug 2012
Lolz, well I am this one xD

Quiz #2

You are a Clueless Uke!
Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
Aug 6, 2015 11:06 AM

Oct 2011
My Result : |´∀`●)

MALoween 2021 :

bonus candy :
x6
Aug 7, 2015 5:43 PM

May 2015
Dec 15, 2018 7:53 AM

Mar 2016
You are a Chibi Seme

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» [GAME] Counting: Up to 5,000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Oct 24, 2014

2812 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 12, 2023 9:35 PM

Sticky: » Newsletter Signups! (OPEN) ( 1 2 3 )

infactuation21 - May 31, 2014

116 by whistle_of_wish »»
Apr 30, 2022 2:59 PM

Sticky: » Now Hiring!

infactuation21 - Nov 23, 2011

28 by baby »»
Jul 5, 2021 4:39 AM

» (Game) BL name game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

infactuation21 - Apr 7, 2011

493 by Kikimbap »»
Jun 14, 2021 3:37 PM

» [CLOSED] November - Claim a Couple!

Dancho - Nov 11, 2017

3 by Omelettecat »»
Nov 13, 2017 5:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.