Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha II: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 31, 6:27 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, Anos really carrying a big responsibility this episode. Not only being a special instructor in the underworld but to investigate this whole mystery himself. He's got guts. Then again, he's Anos and is probably the only character in the show that is capable of doing this.

That dream he had also seems very important. But lol, the comedy of this show. Anos still has his fangirls.
May 31, 7:23 AM

Dec 2021
Taking that break was a bit concerning, but we're back now, and that's all that matters.

That day, Anos dreamt about a period when he resided with a girl. Curiously, the girl was named Arcana... Additionally, the label the draconids gave to the amalgamation of Sasha and Misha, the Goddess of Absurdity, Genedonov, posed a conundrum. To unravel numerous enigmas, Anos resolves to venture into the subterranean realm for a unique session. Assuming the role of a special instructor, he imparts knowledge directly to the students of the Demon King Academy.

An okay start to the arc; we'll see how it goes.

May 31, 8:38 AM
Jan 2021
Finally we are back from the break.

Anos past life has lost memories... and it also involves Arcana, Sasha and Misha's past lives, which is very intriguing.

As for Anos's special class as a temporary lecturer, the highlight was not the passionate love between Ray and Misa, but the master-servant bond between Anos and Shin!

This episode was so fun to watch, can't wait for the next episode
May 31, 10:46 AM
Feb 2024
why is the effect of anos and shin also in the form of love? why not make a black and white triangle shape, for the beginning to the middle it is quite good. the ending is very disturbing
Ryugukun45May 31, 10:52 AM
May 31, 10:48 AM
Sep 2020
Fire epieosde, I really enjoyed that Love lesson, it was funny seeing Anos and Shin overpowering Lay and Misa's love beam. I guess the power of love(romance) can't beat the power of friendship(love)
May 31, 11:01 AM
Feb 2023
Very interesting episode. New questions arise about the origins of Sasha and Misha, then there is the training of the tyrannical demon king and also, the battle between love and loyalty.
May 31, 11:04 AM

Jan 2023
So, Anos could actually be Arcana 'big brother', didn't except that twist, but it will be very interesting to see where it goes.
Laughed at the 'Anosh is practicing concealment magic' line.
The Love Spells debate/fight was also very amusing to watch haha.

Overall, a pretty fun and relaxed episode with a decent amount of good one-liners.
May 31, 11:10 AM

Dec 2013
Eldmed is great as a teacher, so supportive, those were some really sweet words to Naya.
May 31, 11:22 AM

Dec 2018
The love magic was kinda weird but looks like we're ready for battle. Pretty hyped for the next episode.
May 31, 11:29 AM
Jul 2022
it's horrible script because it eliminate big of part of past of anos and female god.
May 31, 11:51 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
What a great way to start the second arc, with Anos sleeping with a naked girl and having Sasha all flustered about it. Seems like Arcana was his little sister a while ago but he doesn't remember anything about it nor who took those memories so it's time to solve those mysteries. But before that special mention to two highlights: Anos's absurd display of love and Anos's dad just trying to convince himself that Arcana had invisible clothes. Remarkable.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 31, 12:55 PM

Aug 2015
LMFAO what did i just watch...
May 31, 1:05 PM

Apr 2012
i assume equis will be the last boss.
if i see them beating him with the power of love....
May 31, 1:07 PM

Apr 2012
i assume equis will be the last boss.
if i see them beating him with the power of love....
May 31, 1:45 PM
Mar 2020
Well wtf I just watched... "Power of love" and other crap.... if it was this bad in first season at least hopes wouldn't been pumped up, but now... it's just sad.
May 31, 1:57 PM

Oct 2019
This was an amazing episode, I started laugh-crying with the power of love LOL.
Anyways, Anos will get more of his memories back? Hopefully that's the case.
May 31, 2:00 PM
Nov 2018
I wondered if Great Spirit Reno knows about Shin cheating on her with Anos?
May 31, 2:09 PM
Oct 2022
We did not get to see episode 7 last week, but it was ok, beside a bit concerning. Great episode, showing the Love Spell and how can this be used in battles was mind blowing. As love is stronger, the Love Spell will be unbeatable as well.

It is clearly that Anos and Dio share a stronger love than Lay and Misa, that’s why they won in that demonstration. I believe a long and worthy adventure awaits Anos, Arcana and the others in search of Giordal and Draconids’s land. Almighty Radiance Equis was a concept created by Draconids? Interesting, but Equis could defeat all gods.
May 31, 2:22 PM
Mar 2023
wtf was this episode? OMG, that fight near the end...
May 31, 2:23 PM
Mar 2023
wtf was this episode? OMG, that fight near the end...
May 31, 3:41 PM
Sep 2022
I have no idea what even is happening in this show anymore.
May 31, 4:37 PM

Sep 2020
Shin will regret pushing Lay and Misa on the path to become the greatest unapologetic lovebirds!
May 31, 5:24 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Leave it to Misfit to make the power of love and friendship into an actual power, tho I find it a bit hard to believe Misa and Lay’s love isn’t as strong as Shin and Anos’ bromance, perhaps bromance is the strongest of all loves lol. And the students training with stronger versions of themselves is a bit trippy, but it was Anos’ idea so I guess it’s gonna work somehow, there was one example of a girl’s copy not being strong but I liked the Blaze Death King’s pep talk there.

But besides just the training, the first half of this episode had quite a few revelations, like Arcana possibly being Anos’ sister who he forgot about due to being reincarnated, as well as Misha and Sasha’s fusion which was dubbed “Aisha” being a god who was reincarnated, they’re the best girls of the show after all so I wouldn’t be surprised if the two of them are actually a god lol, and speaking of their fusion it is nice to see it again, I may like them more apart but I really like the design of this fused Aisha form. Also, nice fanservice bit at the start with Arcana being nude in Anos’ bed lol, the parents were understandably shook.

And lastly, did they ever follow up on the opening scene of the haunted house in episode 4? It just occurred to me this episode lol, I guess that wasn’t supposed to be a future event, it just felt so disconnected that it confused me.
May 31, 6:03 PM

Feb 2011
Romance vs Bromance.
Students still haven't figured out Anoshu is.. Anos'..

Aisha is a God? Neat.
And Misa can transform now at will. That's pretty dope.

solid 6/10 episode.

waiting for some more plot to happen, this was like a compacted training episode.

May 31, 6:23 PM
Oct 2016
This episode had something I don't think I've ever seen in an anime before. A literal battle of love, like legitimately our love versus your love type of fight. There's plenty of anime that have characters get hyped up during a fight because of their love or their friends or whatever. But idk about literally a battle between two different kinds of love, don't think I've seen this one yet. Anos and Shin love between master and subordinate versus Misa and Lay relationship as lovers, of which the former was obviously stronger. I mean those two have known each other for over two thousand years, they fought a war together, now they're in present time together it makes sense they would overpower a new love like Misa and Lay. Too bad for the boy he won't be able to ask Shin for Misa hand in marriage any time soon. Anos trying to train everyone in the demon Academy class is nice. He knows they'll be battling actual gods soon so they'd better be prepared. Fighting against Arcana should help but we'll see how useful they can be. Anos needs to regain his memories from those years ago since they seem not right.
May 31, 7:05 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
A break and now we are back. This episode was alright. The love thing went a little far imo, but I’m intrigued on what’s going to happen once they delve into the underground
May 31, 9:58 PM

Feb 2019
“Hasn’t it crossed the line” lmaooo. It is crazy that Amos and Shin love is greater than Lay and Misa tbh. Training arc was short, but fun. Ready for the next part of the story. Arcana being set up as Anos sister is also really interesting. I wanna see more of his family backstory
Jun 1, 12:10 AM
Dec 2022
The power of love vs the power of bromance! Which will wins? I'll bet it was the one on Anos' side.
Jun 1, 1:48 AM
Sep 2021
Everyone is preparing for the battle against the dragon god by training themselves & also showing their love power
Jun 1, 2:00 AM

Feb 2018
Lmfao, they had a love battle xD.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Jun 1, 4:09 AM
Apr 2022
This episode was funny (in good way)
Jun 1, 5:16 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I can't help but thank to whoever decided to use Nao-chan voice as Arcana va. She did a good job there with all the tone change. As expected story become more and more mindblowing with all those reincarnation bs or whatever. Now Anos need to regain his memories asap, about him and Arcana, then him and Aisha the goddess of absurdity, or else he might thinking to start destroying the world.

So another study visit again, huh? Demon academy really likes to go some study tour, really a nice place to study....

Long story short, that love battle and then Anoshu joke hits weirdly good on this episode. Seriously bruh, who takes those love battle direction? Valentine already long gone, but Anos still curious to try something xd.

Now to the dragon god domain then....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 1, 5:36 AM

Jul 2013
I think instead of one week, they should have delayed this episode forever lol
Jun 1, 7:03 AM
Apr 2023
I really love how convoluted and absurd the rules/laws, powers and lore of this series' world is. Anything really goes with Anos and this world of his.
Also, I would have to say, Anos being able to activate and overpower with Love Magic e.g. Theo Asc with Shin probably already bridged a creation of a BL doujinshi somewhere out there.
Jun 1, 11:06 AM
Apr 2021
one of the biggest fall offs in all anime the animation has always been bad but this is a new low.🤮
Jun 1, 5:55 PM

Feb 2019
Behold, the power of love! lol
OMG, can't stop laughing at the absurdity of that face-off between Lay, Misa, Shin & Anos. Of course Shin and Anos's love will out-love the younger pair. Shin remained loyal to Anos after all these years, even thought he fell in love with Misa's mom along the way, still, his loyalty to his king ranked first always.
Jun 1, 7:19 PM

Jul 2022
Arcana wasted no time and climbed naked into Anos' bed. I think that helping him recover his memories was just an excuse, haha. Eldmed seems like a good teacher; He was sweet when he comforted that student.

The power of love always wins, but he didn't expect Shin and Anos to show it. Long live the love between servant and master!
Jun 1, 9:53 PM
Jun 2007
The love battle is too "much"
Jun 2, 7:27 AM

Jul 2015
Interesting episode.We got more information on the lore.

Also Anos as teacher.Pretty funny situations coming from it.Now we are going to the underground world.Waiting for it.

Jun 2, 9:53 AM
Apr 2021
Gay? Nahh, servant and master <3
Jun 2, 9:35 PM
Sep 2015
Anos and Shin have live for a very long time, like thousands or even million years or even uncountable, so it's expected that they would try various form of love together.
Jun 3, 1:28 PM
Dec 2023
The demon king is a person of prestige and status. It is stupid to make him fight like this stupid way.
Jun 4, 3:43 PM

Nov 2009
And the episode starts with Anos and a naked Arcana.

HAHAHA @ the other ppls. Especially the Parent's reaction.

"I can't see the cloth, I can't see the cloth" (while the dad was staring really hard at naked Arcana)

Anos is just ( ͞• ₋ ͞•) "..."

I love the girl's fusion (imagine if you were to segg her, you're technically segging two girls at same time)

And Anos trains the students by creating student clones to fight themselves, lol.

But it's also funny how the clones have their own personality, LOL

LOOOOL

"Train lovers vs lovers"

Proceed to have Shin come up, and BAM, LOVE AURA.

LOOOOL

(I can already see the Doujins about this one, LOOOL)

random girl: "That LOVE, it's crossed the line" (I can just imagine what she's thinking, LOOOL)

FINAL MOVE

GIANT
amlgJun 4, 4:05 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 6, 5:41 AM

Jul 2017
With the 1-week break, we start Volume 6 of the LN, seeing the young Anos with young Arcana, which serves part of the fleeting memory they once had to bring back the former's memories.

Inconspicuously, Arcana being part of the harem to serve by recovering Anos's memories, nothing seems all that conclusive other than the fact that he had a sister who's coincidentally called Arcana as well. And both Misha and Sasha being the Goddess of Absurdity (only split thanks to Dino Jixes which formed the twin sisters), Anos finds an inkling, but if anything's possible through Arcana, they may very well know the trace of their lost history. It all hinges on the Underground World and the Almighty Equis, but Anos and the gang have ample time on this, so the first job, is to be Emilia's substitute teacher to drill both the Demon King and Hero Academy students.

Anos drilling the Underground World to all students, as well as training them against alter egos of themselves, including Lay and Misa in overcoming Shin and his power through their Love Spell. Also, Anos will remain changing through his Anoshu and real selves, and let the Underground World expedition begin.
Jun 6, 3:31 PM

Mar 2021
Lmao, am I the only one lost in the story ?
I understand the main story, but there's so much characters, a lot of lore not always explained, characters ressurected, now gods and some order/judgment thing, so many spells and powers outta nowhere, etc

Imo first season was more understandable, but I do still like it, Anos will always surprise me even if he's OP as heck !

And this episode was funny yeah, with the love battle xD
Jun 19, 2:50 AM
Jul 2018
Damn, love magic. Lmaooo i laughed so hard in this episode. Gay love. Bromance? Idk SUS
Jun 22, 10:03 AM

May 2024
Reply to SerahKyu
Lmao, am I the only one lost in the story ?
I understand the main story, but there's so much characters, a lot of lore not always explained, characters ressurected, now gods and some order/judgment thing, so many spells and powers outta nowhere, etc

Imo first season was more understandable, but I do still like it, Anos will always surprise me even if he's OP as heck !

And this episode was funny yeah, with the love battle xD
You're definitely not the only one; I pretty much have no idea what's going on most of the time but I stay for Anos-sama. 😍
Jun 22, 10:14 AM

May 2024
I feel this was one of the better episodes of the season 🥰

We got to see Anos-sama in bed again ٩(♡ε♡)۶

This time we got to see more of his chest in his pajamas *_* (He's upset because only I can be in bed with him)

Those students are living my dream, being instructed by the hottest teacher ever 😩

Lord Voldigoad when he sees me:

A sexy threat 😳🥴
Jul 12, 9:55 PM
Jun 2020
What in the 2nd universe did I just watch
Jul 23, 2:26 AM

Apr 2013
If you thought the power of friendship is already cringe, I present to you the power of love.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha II: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jul 24

65 by EinTheVariance »»
Sep 23, 7:12 PM

» I was so happy that, it got a second season

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Jun 1

18 by Yeshaiah2015yesh »»
Sep 11, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha II: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17

41 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
Aug 14, 7:06 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha II: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jul 3

28 by badabass »»
Aug 11, 5:17 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha II: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 28

30 by badabass »»
Aug 11, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.