Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 17, 2012 6:57 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Oracion Seis Reborn's attack continues against Fairy Tail as Cobra, Angel, and the rest unleash their abilities. However, their main objective remains priority.

Even Brain II is on the move and Coco is going crazy now along with Lucy :o

Shit's going down as "Michelle" is...
Stark700Aug 17, 2012 7:24 PM
Aug 17, 2012 7:41 PM

Sep 2011
L>Filler arc to conclude, instead of adding more to the plot.
Aug 17, 2012 8:00 PM
Jan 2008
Tyrel said:

Oh right and then get another filler arc right after canon arc to get people to complain more. Great logic.

Great twist, great episode.
Aug 17, 2012 8:17 PM

Jun 2011
how is that skull thing alive

Looks like the jiggle butt gang is back next episode....

fuck you mashima. i hate you
FastnessofWheelsAug 17, 2012 8:33 PM
Aug 17, 2012 8:18 PM

Nov 2007
It wasn't a twist. Anyone could have seen "Michele" being an enemy all along. If the bear thing with the slot magic was the magic staff thing all along why even hide in the bear suit?

How long is it going to take Byro and the other idiots to realize they've been manipulated all along by Brain?

Can't wait for this stupid filler to end.
Aug 17, 2012 8:25 PM

Aug 2010
Loving Michelle's new evil outfit.
Aug 17, 2012 8:29 PM

Jul 2012
i have not watched this episode ><
Aug 17, 2012 8:38 PM

Apr 2012
I like "Michelle"'s new look, Imitia is it? She looks cool.
Affinity to MAL
Anime: 47.35%
Manga: 46.36%
Aug 17, 2012 8:44 PM
Jul 2012
did anyone else see this thing with Michelle happening? i'm guessing either that Lucy is a descendant of the powerful celestial wizard or something along those lines.
Aug 17, 2012 8:55 PM

May 2008
I thought Michelle was going to be a doll or something since her eyes have been totally blank like those people with no emotions . But oh well this works too . Elfman save them ! ;D

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Aug 17, 2012 9:25 PM
Feb 2012
cant believe byro still obeys them :/ cant wait for next episode :D hopefully they make Gildarts do something and fight someone
Aug 17, 2012 9:28 PM

Sep 2011
Williampetty said:
Tyrel said:

Oh right and then get another filler arc right after canon arc to get people to complain more. Great logic.

Great twist, great episode.

Lmao. Funny guy, this is my opinion, but of course I want it to end. It has been a crappy filler arc IMO, after 3-4 episodes ago. Great observation, bad episode.

/flameshield.
Aug 17, 2012 9:57 PM
Aug 2011
The fuckers are still complaining as usual.
This was a great episode.
Imitatia FTW.

Lol'd at how she threw Byro in his face with that Golden Seal.

Shit has it the fan. But I still believe that "Michelle" is good.

(Small amounts of blood on Max's back. O.o)
5/5
Aug 17, 2012 10:45 PM

Dec 2008
Michelle's development was interesting. Though this entire arc just seems like bad fanfiction. Let's get it over with. I want to see dominatrix Erza.

Yes...It's the little things that make me happy.
Aug 17, 2012 10:48 PM

Sep 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Imitatia FTW.

5/5

First time complaining, because this arc will never end, and I'll call it here friendship will lead them to victory in the end. I enjoyed it at first, but its just barely creeping forward. I can see you're a diehard Fairy Tail fan, so I'll stop my ranting here.
Aug 17, 2012 10:49 PM

Dec 2011
I knew Michelle is somebody else... but I didn't expect her to be an Oracion Seis member.

IMITATIA!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2012 11:02 PM
Aug 2011
Tyrel said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Imitatia FTW.

5/5

First time complaining, because this arc will never end, and I'll call it here friendship will lead them to victory in the end. I enjoyed it at first, but its just barely creeping forward. I can see you're a diehard Fairy Tail fan, so I'll stop my ranting here.

I call that there will be battles, and comedy too.
Those are main themes of Fairy Tail, it can't be changed.

Not to mentioned that its in the cannon arcs too, and not just in this semi-filler.
Aug 17, 2012 11:55 PM
Aug 2012
Honestly get a grip people. I'd rather have fillers than the animation itself be stopped. This filler arc aint even half bad. This can be considered semi-cannon also.
Aug 18, 2012 1:21 AM

Dec 2011
Great episode! It answered my question about who was walking through the burning church in the opening.
Only a small snippet of Gajeel and Juvia, =[
I hope more of Angel's angels appear. More like Cherubs, really.

I'm not a hater of this arc, but I am getting just a little tired of this arc.
Most probably because the arc seems a bit rushed and has some unnecessary bits and pieces.
Aug 18, 2012 1:30 AM

Jun 2011
I just want this arc to end quickly there is too many senseless scenarios for just 1 episode. I didn't enjoy this at all the only thing good about this episode was Michelle revealing her true identity and that she looked cool in that outfit everything else was garbage.
Eg.
Aug 18, 2012 2:02 AM

Mar 2011
Best ep so far in this filler arc.
Aug 18, 2012 2:06 AM
Aug 2011
orbbie said:
I just want this arc to end quickly there is too many senseless scenarios for just 1 episode. I didn't enjoy this at all the only thing good about this episode was Michelle revealing her true identity and that she looked cool in that outfit everything else was garbage.
Eg.

That was just 2 men speaking with their fists. And it was just a friendly skirmish.
Aug 18, 2012 4:59 AM

May 2010
Oh great....
Aug 18, 2012 5:36 AM
Aug 2011
Orthros said:
YES!!!!! More jiggle butt gang!

Sarcasm?
Aug 18, 2012 6:15 AM

Sep 2007
Oh man ...
Michelle ... *___*
Aug 18, 2012 8:30 AM

Sep 2009
"Real Nightmare"

What a fitting title for an episode with the return of the Jiggle Butts....
Aug 18, 2012 9:27 AM

Feb 2012
I can't describe anymore how unbelievably worse it gets with each episode.

Though Michelle/Imitatia looks cool and the Infinity Clock was pretty damn awesome until I realized it's a stupid flying fish.

The JGB returns next week and I do not like them at all.
Aug 18, 2012 9:41 AM

Jul 2012
am i the only one who actually like this filler arc?? i agree it's not as good as the main plot but i'd rather have fillers than the anime stopping.

anyway, the episode was awesome. and when Natsu was like "Lucy stand back" (*le can't remember what he actually said*) i thought the cuteness was gonna kill me!! *fangirl scream* GO NALU GO!!!

though i'm a little tired of Fairy Tail taking more hits than a punching bag but still be able to stand like it's God's will or something. then they get some Mega-Ultra-Super-Boost & kick the enemies' asses with 1-3 hits.
Aug 18, 2012 10:16 AM

Aug 2009
Good parts:
Juvia and Gajeel kicking Gatman's ass. A very short fight, but that was one of the things that made it so good. Phantom Lord's don't mess around.

Erza trying to reason with Cobra. But it had too many still faces. Should've added small glimps of Erza's past to remind Cobra that yes, you can overcome sadness.

Interesting plot twists. The dream-manipulation twist was foreshadowed and still surprised me. I was hoping Michelle was some kind of an illusion projected by the real comatose-Michelle, but I guess we had to go with evil. I guess Imitasia(?) needs her illusions to have the copied person alive.

And Byro being so loyal to the church that he can't fight the bad guys, because they have the Pope's ring. Talk about conviction. And also the Archbishop going bananas was awesome.

Bad parts:
Imitasia's hair looks silly. How does it stay up like that?! Magic? Oh, right...

mystik said:
If the bear thing with the slot magic was the magic staff thing all along why even hide in the bear suit?

He used the bear suit to do Slot-magic. When Natsu broke the slot-screen, he said that now he can't do Slot-magic anymore.
Aug 18, 2012 11:43 AM

Dec 2011
Icebreaker93 said:
Best ep so far in this filler arc.

This.

And yeah,I do want to see the next canon arc animated,but it's better having a not so bad filler arc than stopping the show or having another arc like this in the future.
Aug 18, 2012 5:17 PM
Jul 2012
Juvia + Gajeel vs Gatman was Awesome! :D

Also, FINALLY finding out Michelle's past was amazing, Never expected her to be part of Oracion Seis. But i'm a bit confused... Did Imititia say sorry to Lucy because SHE wanted to say sorry, or was it because she also took over Michelle's personality so that's why she felt a bit of sorrow? I think it's the latter because after she turned back into Imitatia, she showed no emotion whatsoever.

Still not sure why people keep complaining about this arc, even if it is a filler it is partly decent, apposed to other anime's fillers. Even if they went back to the main manga plot, they would probably only finish an arc before they released more fillers.
Aug 18, 2012 7:43 PM

Apr 2012
Shib said:
Still not sure why people keep complaining about this arc, even if it is a filler it is partly decent, apposed to other anime's fillers.

So 'partly decent' is good enough?

For the most part, this arc has been pretty crap, although it has had some good moments. I realize they need to do filler stuff, but it sure as hell could be better than this, especially considering that this whole arc has had about 2 good fights so far.
Writing is a story is hard, but animating half decent fights where the main characters doesn't seem like a piece of shit is not.
Aug 18, 2012 8:51 PM
Jul 2018
So-so episode

Least Gajeel and Juvia got a bit of screentime.

Imitasia I did not expect to part of the Oracion Seis- she looks pretty damn good with that outfit that's for sure.

The clock was a bloody fish -.-- that was a letdown.

Byro is basically the church's bitch now.

Oh god, why are the JBC back in the next episode!!!
Aug 18, 2012 10:20 PM

Aug 2008
The ending was interesting at least. i am confused about this 'Michelle', why was she still calling Lucy nee-san. And how exactly are they going to use Lucy...
Aug 18, 2012 10:45 PM

Jul 2010
Last 2 episodes werent actually that bad , but next one will suck hard.JBG are back...FUCK this -.-

3/5.
Aug 19, 2012 12:03 AM

Nov 2011
the funny thing is that the teams were to favor for the enemy and FT still can do something talking about Juvia & Gajeel :D not the best ep but it was a good one 4/5
Aug 19, 2012 6:51 AM
Jul 2018
I wish in this Filler arc that Gajeel gets more screentime- he is such an awesome character with personality yet in the main story he gets quite underlooked- I mean in the Tenrou island arc- he had one fight and was put out for the rest of the arc when he's capable of being just as strong as Natsu if not even more powerful.

I hope he gets shown more if this filler arc continues for quite a while.
removed-userAug 19, 2012 8:17 AM
Aug 19, 2012 8:13 AM

May 2010
Poor Lucy.. poor Natsu. ;_;
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Aug 19, 2012 5:19 PM

Jan 2011
At least FT beat some of those guys. With especially unfavorable teams even. And Byro snapped when the church was destroyed. He was all duty right after that though..

I wonder when he decides that Zentopia is more then the sum of it's members, as the good cardinal is probably in direct violation of literally every teaching of Zentopia. And the Archbishop certainly didn't order them anything, he's to busy going crazy.

Was a bit surprised they kept that scene between Erza and Cobra so short, despite them even sharing at least a common backstory, if not even childhood if they were there at the tower of heaven at the same time. Jellal sorting it out would be a nice way to solve this. And it's not like they shy away from having dozens of different characters/groups acting at once currently.

Also: The Jiggle Wiggle Gang. Please, if you must give us some more fights with everything FT does being useless, but spare us the Jiggle Wiggle gang. Unless they have Wendy take over command and they defeat Oracion Seis.
Aug 19, 2012 6:41 PM

Mar 2011
AAAAH Yea! the Jiggle butt gang is back. Everyone knows how badass they are.
Aug 19, 2012 11:51 PM

Aug 2011
I'm 100 hundred percent positive that Zero (Brain's second personality for those that don't remember from the Oracion Seis Arc) crushed that skull rod that Brain used to hold (like literally smashed it with his foot), so don't know how that thing is still alive. Love Fairy Tail but this latest arc... well lets just say I can't wait for it to be over.
Aug 20, 2012 5:19 AM

Nov 2009
Oh, that fillers.. Tired of them.
Aug 20, 2012 5:50 AM

Jul 2011
First time that this arc gets interesting.
Aug 20, 2012 7:23 AM
Aug 2011
ssjtoni said:
I'm 100 hundred percent positive that Zero (Brain's second personality for those that don't remember from the Oracion Seis Arc) crushed that skull rod that Brain used to hold (like literally smashed it with his foot), so don't know how that thing is still alive. Love Fairy Tail but this latest arc... well lets just say I can't wait for it to be over.

That thing was never alive or dead in the first place. It just a magical item

(Sarcasm: I'm 100 % sure Erza's flame express armor,purgatory armor were also destroyed. How is it possible that she can still use them)
Aug 20, 2012 7:08 PM

Aug 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
ssjtoni said:

(Sarcasm: I'm 100 % sure Erza's flame express armor,purgatory armor were also destroyed. How is it possible that she can still use them)

Hmm I guess you could justify it it that way and I would agree if it didn't seem like it had its own personality. I mean it claimed to be the 7th member of Oracion Seis like it was a person which makes me believe he was alive. What I was thinking is he exists in a similar fashion that Bickslow's dolls exist. But who knows.

I know your being sarcastic but still Erza's armor is just that (armor). I've never once seen it have any kind of emotions or consciousness so it can't die but be repaired.
Aug 20, 2012 7:30 PM

Feb 2012
Imitatia is awesome, however Lucy was too fucking dumb in this episode I wanted to punch my screen.

Next ep. : Jiggle-butt, AGAIN, fucking hell. -_-
Aug 21, 2012 4:50 AM
Jul 2018
Ozland said:
Imitatia is awesome, however Lucy was too fucking dumb in this episode I wanted to punch my screen.

Next ep. : Jiggle-butt, AGAIN, fucking hell. -_-

When is Lucy ever been smart in this filler arc- she falls for everything :L.
Aug 21, 2012 4:51 AM
Aug 2011
ssjtoni said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
ssjtoni said:

Hmm I guess you could justify it it that way and I would agree if it didn't seem like it had its own personality. I mean it claimed to be the 7th member of Oracion Seis like it was a person which makes me believe he was alive. What I was thinking is he exists in a similar fashion that Bickslow's dolls exist. But who knows.

I know your being sarcastic but still Erza's armor is just that (armor). I've never once seen it have any kind of emotions or consciousness so it can't die but be repaired.

Okay, I'll explain it in a better way. This is once again more proof that Cardinal Rapowant is Brain/Zero. He was once part of the Magic Buero (Spelling is defiantly wrong) /a magic research centre, where he created/invented lots of different magic.(Like that destruction spell he taught Jellal)

The staff was probably one of his creations.
Aug 22, 2012 8:44 PM

Jun 2012
WillOfTheD said:
did anyone else see this thing with Michelle happening? i'm guessing either that Lucy is a descendant of the powerful celestial wizard or something along those lines.

I think everyone seen michelle as a bad guy coming and as for lucy being the descendant of a celestial spirit mage, her mum
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Aug 23, 2012 1:26 PM

Mar 2009
Lucy as Celestial wizard are highly in demand in this arc and the next arc too...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Knave - Jun 21, 2010

83 by gannoncannon55 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 33 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - Jun 7, 2010

114 by gannoncannon55 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 92 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kradical - Aug 12, 2011

92 by shiroyasha367 »»
Yesterday, 8:22 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 169 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2013

103 by aod-kun »»
Apr 25, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 167 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2013

186 by aod-kun »»
Apr 25, 10:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.