Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 8, 2008 1:47 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I saw this RAW. First thing to say is WAY TO REVEALING COSTUME! On top of that when they put the costumes from Mr. Tresbien Zelpusto and Montmonrency do not wear underwear! O_O sure made a sensation. There seems not to be the usual censoring.

LOL at Malicorn in the clown costume.

Saito and Louise getting lovey dovey again and that's always good.

I like the plan they made! Pretty cool map once again!

Joseph what the hell are you planning and what the Hell is that GOLEM RED THING??? Looks like REGAL FROM KOF...at least its eye does.

Taba is crying and I will too if she drinks the potion cause this SHIT...SHE DOES NOT DESERVE!
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 8, 2008 4:19 PM

Nov 2007
Does every evil fantasy guy have to have some labyrinthine underground lair?

The plot makes less sense with every passing episode, but hey, cosplay!
Sep 8, 2008 5:30 PM

Jan 2008
the Cosplay shure is nice ... just ... Monmon irritated me a bit with it ... i think .. ^^ Kirche was great in it yay ^^ and Saito started to get used to the "double-urusai" lately xD Siesta was reaaly cute with that Guards, i fully understood that guys xD but .... long time not see ???? to me its a wonder that he is still alive after that .... what was he thinking ????

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Sep 8, 2008 5:44 PM

Aug 2008
angel999 said:

LOL at Malicorn in the clown costume.

Saito and Louise getting lovey dovey again and that's always good.

Love those parts.

angel999 said:
Taba is crying and I will too if she drinks the potion cause this SHIT...SHE DOES NOT DESERVE!

Wouldn't want her to die. She doesn't deserve it.

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Sep 8, 2008 10:12 PM
Nov 2007
Ok so how could Aidens (or whatever the name of the Captain of the Guard was) could not know that Colbert was still alive?

I mean he was the first to make a flying ship that relies on steam and she did not hear even about who the creator is?
Sep 9, 2008 12:35 PM

Dec 2007
11 Preview looks hawt.
Sep 9, 2008 5:17 PM

Aug 2008
Ahha ha ha!! I pity Saito, always getting hit on the balls by that peach-haired girl :P ~I bet he Enjoys it hough! ;)
Anyway, they're moving on with one of the Main Story arcs!
... I'am SO looking forward to see Louise in that outfit next episode!! :D
Sep 9, 2008 5:25 PM

Jul 2008
I guess it was a good episode, there's only 3 more left

Sep 9, 2008 5:39 PM

Jul 2008
Genix said:
Ahha ha ha!! I pity Saito, always getting hit on the balls by that peach-haired girl :P ~I bet he Enjoys it hough! ;)
Anyway, they're moving on with one of the Main Story arcs!
... I'am SO looking forward to see Louise in that outfit next episode!! :D

Actually in reality like a guy said in a earlier episode....can Saito really have kids after having his balls crushed and damaged so badly...just cause HE IS PERVERTED AROUND SOME OTHER GIRLS??? Good thing is anime but in reality girl does that to you...you are sterile if the impact is bad.

Trust me I did it to a guy and so I FEEL BAD for Saito on those scenes instead of LOL.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 9, 2008 7:44 PM

May 2008
It was good episode, nice costumes. lol!
Sep 9, 2008 8:26 PM
Apr 2008
next ep might be epic
Sep 9, 2008 8:59 PM

May 2007
Looks like the beginning of the finale happened in this episode. This season was pretty enjoyable despite of the degrading ecchi boob-fest madness. To see more people form the academy play a lot more roles and have Tabitha in the spotlight in the second half. From this point onwards, it would be great if Louise and Saito would never have any more misunderstanding.

I'm expecting them to meet Tabitha is the next ep and also Colbert and Anies settle their things. Going to the last episode, the conflict may switch to Louise (who is now a commoner) and her void power against that witch.
Sep 9, 2008 9:42 PM

Aug 2008

again,from popgo forum,0 Haku 0……
Sep 9, 2008 11:49 PM

Aug 2008
I enjoyed it, the costumes were indeed revealing

Agnes was stupid as usual...

wtf was that golem thing...
Sep 10, 2008 12:54 AM

Jun 2007
omg Monmon looked hot. I've never really liked her character till now haha. Someone needs to post some screen shots!
Sep 10, 2008 4:00 AM

Aug 2008
Louise is getting matured in her feeling toward saito now... now that she lost her nobility she and saito become equals and this should clear her mind about her being a noble or whatsoever.. gotta love this x3
Sep 10, 2008 10:09 AM

Apr 2008
But they used to both be nobles. So they where already equals...
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise"
Sep 10, 2008 2:25 PM

Mar 2008
this ones so good!!! i loved the character developments.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2008 5:33 PM

Aug 2008
The Siesta stripping scene was hilarious.

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Sep 10, 2008 9:35 PM

Sep 2008
Plun said:
The Siesta stripping scene was hilarious.

jaja is true...
Sep 11, 2008 7:57 AM

Feb 2008
nothing about this episode... just so so average.
Sep 11, 2008 5:32 PM

Aug 2008
Alright episode...3 more? Wow....Time to wrap it up, then...Something about the 11 preview made me go ":3"....I don't know why...
Sep 21, 2008 9:38 AM
Dec 2007
ZnS has turned to a giant harem anime with very little heroic fantasy, character development and I don't even want to speak about the story. It's become just a pretext to show more and more boobs and ridiculous ecchi/comedy (not funny of course) situations. This season is a shame to an otherwise moderately good series (the second season at least had some kind of plot and a bit of epicness to it at the end even if it was not really well directed).

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Sep 21, 2008 12:00 PM

Oct 2007
DeathfireD said:
omg Monmon looked hot. I've never really liked her character till now haha. Someone needs to post some screen shots!

qft

Jacut said:
ZnS has turned to a giant harem anime with very little heroic fantasy, character development and I don't even want to speak about the story. It's become just a pretext to show more and more boobs and ridiculous ecchi/comedy (not funny of course) situations. This season is a shame to an otherwise moderately good series (the second season at least had some kind of plot and a bit of epicness to it at the end even if it was not really well directed).

i'm with ya. I don't know if this season's been any worse than the 2nd season, but the 2nd season did have that fantastic ending, and this season doesn't seem like it's setting up to have the same thing to salvage it.

i don't really know what to make about this series. Which I guess is fine, since the writers don't seem to know either. I feel like it'd just be a lot more enjoyable if they just dropped the pseudo-serious, labyrinthian plot about conspiracies, politics and mysterious magix and just went with something really simple, cuz that whole storyline is a total yawn.
Sep 21, 2008 2:13 PM

Jul 2008
DeathfireD said:

DEATHFIRED!!!!!!!!! WISH GRANTED!

Another

Sep 21, 2008 6:19 PM

Jan 2008
Monmon Hot ?
hmmm ...
all i thought seeing her like this
was ....
plz give her something to eat xD
she is just skin on bones n_n

Kirche shure ... really Hot ^^
but Monmon ?

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Sep 22, 2008 2:33 AM

Apr 2007
the only good thing here was "Siesta-kun... nugitamae!" those travelling clown circus cosplay thing was hot too.
Sep 22, 2008 4:44 AM

Jan 2008
Episode was decent. Lol at Louise with her full body clothing XP
Sep 22, 2008 7:28 AM

Jun 2008
Jacut said:

yeah, ive been saying that since the startof this farcical third series.

Actually getting to the point where i dont care if they conclude it with this series or not.
Sep 22, 2008 2:57 PM
Dec 2007
Remus_Lupa said:
But they used to both be nobles. So they where already equals...
They will never be equals considering he's her familiar. Sure, their rank is the same but being her familiar means he's supposed to be at her beck and call.

Sep 22, 2008 8:17 PM

Jun 2008
I guess they are like too far in the past to understand where children come from?

I mean he has gotten kicked in the balls so fucking hard so many times... There's just no way, they aren't damaged...
Sep 23, 2008 12:45 AM

Nov 2007
umm yea what was that whole surprise im still alive scene again with colbert. this third season is all over the place, now what were the 3 things that he fooled her with and why does she hate him?

the fanservice in this one was good, but the story causes me to slam my head into the desk.
Sep 23, 2008 4:59 PM

Feb 2008
Nice outfits but this episode was still boring. :/
Sep 24, 2008 10:09 AM

May 2008
The look on Agnus' face when she saw Colbert sensei alive ... priceless !!!

"Krijg toch allemaal de klere. Val van mijn part allemaal dood."
Sep 29, 2008 4:23 PM

Aug 2007
Jacut said:

agreed. ep was pretty boring.

lol @ Louise totally clothed
Sep 30, 2008 7:56 PM

Jun 2007
good epi good epi
disguises were...ecchi, and cute.... poor louise got the short end of the stick :P
saito looks like he really is some kind of traveller warrior
yay for siesta not accompanying them
lol siesta, to strip... HAHAHHAA
poor louise is not a noble, what she liked to be the most... now she only has saito....
powerful airplane is powerful
agnes and colbert face to face almost deadly encounter.
and yay for louise letting saito hold her.
next epi should be interesting.
louise will strip xD
Oct 11, 2008 12:28 AM

Jan 2008
Well, I thought this was a decent episode - but all over the place~

Haha, the facey's on the map was great and the costumes were awesome~ Lol at Maricorn and Louise since they didn't get what they wanted. Although - no one was really disguised since you could see their faces clearly... O_e Anyways, it was sad to see Tabitha crying and thinking she deserved what was coming for her. Oo - and I swear the book she was reading was written in French!~ Anyways - I was finally somewhat content with the Louise and Saito relationship in this episode - especially when Louise realized she had nothing but Saito left. And finally... Agnes face when she saw Colbert was priceless! <-- What? She's never seen a dead guy?

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-
Oct 16, 2008 7:55 AM

Feb 2008
Ahaha! Montmorency is really hot in that suit. She's even ashame of that outfit, but that's what gives the best expression for that. Ahaha!

2 episodes left, wonder how the season will end.
Oct 20, 2008 5:13 AM

Mar 2008
Filler season is filler
Oct 23, 2008 7:12 PM

Jun 2007
Censored_Vagina said:
Does every evil fantasy guy have to have some labyrinthine underground lair?

Pretty standard fair. It's kind of a requirement since the last Evil Genius Union meeting.

Louise is getting pretty good at the ol' under and upwards surprise attack. That hurts...A lot. Unfortunately I know that from personal experience.

How could Agnes not know Colbert was back? Wasn't Henrietta on that ship during the little party? Usually Agnes is right next to her. Agnes was the reason Colbert had to pretend to be dead? Makes slightly more sense I suppose. I thought that might be the reason, but there are still plenty of holes in that explanation.

At least the story is in full swing, although I still don't think the series has redeemed itself.
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Nov 26, 2008 12:39 AM

May 2007
Poor Louise (and her poor lolicon followers) didn't get much revealing costume. For once, Kirche's "assets" are not exaggerated. Monmon was cute. I'm still with the elf though.
Dec 13, 2008 5:02 AM
Jun 2008
Wow!
They made a good plan :D
Jan 28, 2009 9:10 AM

Dec 2008
Too much(unfitting) humor in this episode,this is not good for the atmosphere.
The scene were Agnes gets mad when she saw Colbert again had good tension.
I wished for more tension in the whole episode.
FabienneJan 28, 2009 9:15 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2009 11:55 AM

Jul 2008
Poor Malicorne, having to be the one to reward Scarron.
Mar 30, 2011 9:37 PM
Mar 2009
The book Tabitha reading was in French?

So their secret weapon is a Norse mythological serpent. How generic...

Well, at least Saito and Louise are acting somewhat like a couple again.
Jan 1, 2012 4:05 PM

Jan 2011
Well now all the people who were questionning why Colbert was playing dead have an answer: "Because the captain of the Queen's guard had a mortal grudge against him, and it was better all around if she thought he was dead." As for why he didn't get acclaim as the inventor of the airship--remember that it was produced by Kirche's family. In a feudal society commoners like inventors, scholars, or artists don't get widespread acclaim amongst the general population--instead their patrons get the credit. As to why the party doesn't have to disguise their faces: no mass media means no way to broadcast their appearance. In France of the late 18th century one of the main reasons that Louis XVI was stopped on his flight to the border was because his face was on the coins of the realm--other than that no one would probably have even known what the king looked like. Life was a lot simpler before cameras, tv, and newspapers.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 25, 2012 12:51 AM

Sep 2011
"It's not like it hurts or anything."

Tsunderes... I just love em. :)
Nov 13, 2012 2:47 AM

Sep 2012
agnes still butthurt in season 3? sheesh
Dec 19, 2013 5:27 PM

Mar 2012
Siesta perfect for the job of stripper.

Really Agnes?
ninja88880Dec 19, 2013 5:37 PM
Jun 16, 2014 5:21 PM

Aug 2013
WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU USED THAT FUCKING DRAGON?! I understand that flying it would be too visible, but they had so much difficulty to push that cart, with that dragon, it would have been easy as fuck.

''I don't want anyone to be hurt'', say the guy piloting a huge fucking plane with two clueless student that will be juged for betrayal xD

Seriously, the princess fucked up so bad, she lost a lot of respect from me. She acted like a whore (''anyone could do the job...'') and had that frustrating powertrip.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Censored_Vagina - Aug 10, 2008

82 by LadyLeeMing »»
Mar 15, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princesses no Rondo~ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

angel999 - Sep 21, 2008

218 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 3:41 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Aug 25, 2008

91 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

angel999 - Aug 3, 2008

113 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 28, 2023 12:13 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kouma_Kun - Jul 27, 2008

151 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 27, 2023 4:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.