Forum Settings
Forums

Whats happening to long running animes? (bleach, naruto, one piece)

New
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 17, 2012 10:57 AM

Mar 2012
Will it ever end?
Apr 17, 2012 2:11 PM

Feb 2012
... And this is the fourth such topic I have seen on this subject.

Personally, I could not possibly care less and I do agree with Legendre on the subject. All three of the animes in question are too long, have too many fillers, and none have characters that appeal to me.
The only longer series I am interested in are Detective Conan and Gintama. I'll watch them at my pace, when I am in the mood for them.
To be completely honest, I am looking forward to endings of those three series mentioned. I hate that these days, the only things that are getting shown on American television are Shonen mediocre animes. This was not the case back in the days of Dragon Ball Z, Outlaw Star and the ever over-exposed Cowboy Beebop.
Everyone on here has to admit that there are better, more interesting animes out there than what has been shown in the last couple of years. I'd like to see a return of the variety and quality we had back in the days of Toonami.
Apr 17, 2012 4:25 PM

Mar 2010
One Piece still going, and will be for a long time.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2012 4:33 PM
Apr 2012
Bleh, long-running anime's plot quality gets diluted the longer it runs. I'd prefer watching something that I can easily finish within a week comfortably so I can love that feeling of "man that was a brilliant anime" and move on to the next one.
Meta-cognition
Apr 17, 2012 4:43 PM

Mar 2008
The only real reason i would want a series to end even if i hate it is just so it can make room for something much better to take its place. Why have one 500 episode plus series when you could have 10 good 50 episode series in its place?
Apr 18, 2012 11:08 PM

Apr 2012
All those animes are really good. but you can only drag a series on for so long...its gonna get to the point where noones gonna watch it or they'll get tired of it...and im not talking bout the dedicated fans, were talking bout the majority of the anime world.
Plus you cant carry it on too long or you'll run out of ideas and quite possibly make stupid ones. DBZ for example was awesome back in the day, but as it carried on, it got repetitive and soon became dull...it was good when they finally ended it.
Cowboy Bebop is a prime example of an awesome series that knew when to end. Though im not particularly fond of the ending...
Apr 19, 2012 6:17 PM

Dec 2009
I don't pay attention to bleach anymore, after the aizen arc I stopped watching and reading it. I stopped caring about Naruto awhile ago, I tried getting back into it but the anime really bothers me for some reason but ill read the manga here and there. It should end after the war though they might keep it going for a little bit afterwards since Naruto isn't hokage. As long as they don't drag it out for no reason like bleach it should be fine. One piece which my favorite of the three and my favorite anime and manga will be around for a long time. We only recently passed the halfway mark about 10 chps ago and its taken about 15 years to get here so hopefully it'll take another 15 to finish it.
Apr 19, 2012 6:26 PM
Apr 2012
damn it if i die here i wouldnt be able to see the ending and plus if the author is dying too he wouldnt be able to make a great ending
Apr 19, 2012 6:45 PM

May 2011
One Piece's theme is kind of like a never ending journey. It barely has any fillers compared to Bleach and Naruto and is the #1 thing in Japan, no questions asked, period.

It will be here for a long, long time so no worries for us OP fans. Also, it's very consistent, organized and barely ever has any bad chapters/episodes even after all these years. The characters and plot are so vast that it actually requires another decade to bring together.

Also, Fairy Tail is definitely next in line. Bleach is finished and I can see FT overtaking Naruto with it's rapidly growing popularity. I just hope that Mashima doesn't drag it out because of this, Rave didn't need to be insanely long to do what it did.
Apr 19, 2012 7:53 PM
Jan 2012
To be honest, I'm only a fan of Fairy Tale in any recent long running anime. I believe the top three long running animes now are extremely over rated and over marketed. Other's deserve a lot more credit.

Also, I firmly believe shorter series get right down to the point and tell a consistent story without a whole bunch of unnecessary filler episodes. too many of those make me lose interest.
Apr 20, 2012 12:38 AM

Jan 2012
Almost everyone can see Naruto ending after the war. Bleach should have ended after Ichigo lost his powers during Aizen fight. It was horrible seeing that anime go on to only get his powers back. I hated that about Bleach. So something else new will have to replace Naruto Shippuden after it ends. One Piece I hope will still go on for another 2-3 years. Fairy Tail is a good anime with most fan service that's why I mostly watch it but I dropped it from being boring.
IAmEnixApr 20, 2012 12:41 AM
Apr 24, 2012 10:09 PM
Apr 2012
I think bleach is a lost cause. I think at one point it had potential to be the best of the big three but they started throwing away their side characters or just made them irrelevant. They keep recyling the same pot devices and Ichigo goes around in circles when character development is concerned. Bleach tugged at my emotional strings more than once in it's early years but it just needs to end. I really can't think of a way it could be saved.

Naruto has it's ups and downs. I'm new here but I have not seen one single good post about Naruto. It's becoming more popular to hate than any other anime it seems. Really, it's not that bad, I think people need to calm down and give it a little credit. I love the first naruto series, you know, minus the 100+ fillers. Shippuden has it's strong moments but they seem to like dumbing down strong opponents for naruto to fight. I think the whole thing thats happening in the manga right now is a bit rediculous and pretty bland. Honestly I just want to see Naruto and Sasuke do their final battle. That would be good enough for me. I mean valley of the end....seriously.

One piece is awesome. People complain about it being long but really, it's worth it. I hope it lasts another 600 episodes if they continue to be as good as they are. Not all their arcs are perfect but yeah. Nothing bad is happening to one piece in my opinion. It's a great shonen because it doesn't take itself too seriously like most other ones do.

Fairy tail....I dont get it. People complain about Naruto and One Piece often and then say that FT is the greatest. Just...I don't get it. The creator basically copy pasted his characters from Rave Master and gave them different hair colors. I got to like episode 74 of FT and I do plan on catching up again but I just see it as a poor mans One Piece. I don't hate it or anything, it's decent and I love the music. The animation was a little dull at times but the thing I don't understand is why people put it above One Piece or Naruto. Bleach I can see but...
Apr 24, 2012 11:27 PM

Mar 2008
@Ookami-Kaze: I think that the praise Fairy Tail is getting mostly comes from the manga, not the anime.
To be honest as far as I've watched now, the anime adaption isn't very good..
As you've mentioned, the only redeeming factor is the music..
Apr 25, 2012 6:03 AM

Feb 2010
Ookami-Kaze said:
I think bleach is a lost cause. I think at one point it had potential to be the best of the big three but they started throwing away their side characters or just made them irrelevant. They keep recyling the same pot devices and Ichigo goes around in circles when character development is concerned. Bleach tugged at my emotional strings more than once in it's early years but it just needs to end. I really can't think of a way it could be saved.

I couldn't agree more. Such a waste of potential ...
Apr 26, 2012 5:35 AM

Mar 2010
I still like them, most especially the one piece I’m still exited to watch it, they [characters] make me laugh... ^_^
May 5, 2012 11:23 PM
May 2010
There's always Gintama.

What do you mean it's over? They will come back again! You'll see! YOU. WILL. SEE!!!

*mumbles in a corner in the fetal position*
May 6, 2012 1:43 AM
Jun 2011
My God, the amount of unfounded assumptions and misinformation in this topic is astounding.

First off, it's Fairy Tail people, not Fairy Tale. If you're going to talk about a show, at least get the name right.

Second, all this bull about 'fillers are killing the series'.. do you have any kind of proof to back this up? Or is it a case of "I don't like this, so that means it's failing and losing popularity and everyone clearly agrees with me" Do you really think Naruto would have just gotten a second show if it was dying and fading? Logic, people. Please use it.

Third.. Detective Conan, Gintama, Toriko, Blue Exorcist, Hunter x Hunter.. there's tons of similarly popular series. Just because they're not big on American TV doesn't mean they don't exist. Might as well throw in Crayon Shin-chan, Doraemon, Chibi Maruko-chan and other shows.. most of which are more popular than the three anime in this title.Only reason people even call these shows the "main 3' is because they're Toonami/Adult Swim babies who probably only watch what's on TV.. it's more like the Main 30.. there's plenty of popular series, and this notion Fairy Tail or some other series needs to 'replace the spot' is stupid.
Jun 21, 2012 10:15 AM

May 2012
"Third.. Detective Conan, Gintama, Toriko, Blue Exorcist, Hunter x Hunter"

Lol? Those are kids shows.. Nah Jk I freaking love DC, Gintama & HxH
Anyway I read this list and... WHAT THE HELL? I can't believe that Bleach is still ongoing as manga and people are talking about it doing a comeback.. And Naruto sure might end after the war.. But it will be having a 3rd Naruto: Bspuden after this because it's been going on and on and on and on and on and on and on from the manga, fillers, OPs EDs flashbacks recaps etc ================ Naruto VS Sasuke, Naruto will probably have the sages body and Sasuke the uber super rinneshangan eyes after the 10 years time skip..

One Piece actually got better recently... I was kinda happy with that reminds me of Detective Conan, well done OP! (I haven't been watching One Piece too much and I've seen all episodes for Bleach and Naruto.. Yet I can tell how much better it is now, Naruto's current war = bigbigbigbigbig disappointment to me.. Well I guess that's why it would be disappointing to let it end after a fail like that (since it hasn't been too long since OPs war this is extremely bad time for Naruto to come out with crap like this..)

Oh and... Naruto Shippuden movie 5: Blood Prison was worst anime movie I have ever seen.. Still amazed with it.
k11chiJun 21, 2012 10:19 AM
Jun 21, 2012 12:28 PM

Apr 2012
Good riddance!

ProdiGene said:
Why even bother? Most of those mainstream titles are nothing but over-rated pile of shit full of annoying and unnecessary fillers..

This pretty much summarizes everything I feel about this issue. I'm glad to know I'm not alone.
Jun 21, 2012 12:50 PM

Sep 2010
DrunkenBlowfish said:
Good riddance!

ProdiGene said:
Why even bother? Most of those mainstream titles are nothing but over-rated pile of shit full of annoying and unnecessary fillers..

This pretty much summarizes everything I feel about this issue. I'm glad to know I'm not alone.
DrunkenBlowfish said:
Good riddance!

ProdiGene said:

Too bad it ignores the fact fillers are necessary because of how the broadcast schedule works in Japan. And anything being considered overrated is a only a matter of whether or not a show is popular, ie, any popular show will be called overrated by someone regardless of length. See: Madoka, Stein;sGate, FLCL.

Jun 21, 2012 3:22 PM

Apr 2012
Anime_Name said:

Too bad it ignores the fact fillers are necessary because of how the broadcast schedule works in Japan. And anything being considered overrated is a only a matter of whether or not a show is popular, ie, any popular show will be called overrated by someone regardless of length. See: Madoka, Stein;sGate, FLCL.

I don't consider those overrated. They've earned their keep. Its not popularity that is the problem. Its content/length. Take Bleach for example, it would be a pretty alright series if they cut it down to maybe 50 episodes, however, instead they have filled it with garbage filler episodes and even entire filler seasons and lot and LOTS of pointless side fights. If that series wanted to get to a point it should have done so three years ago.
Jun 21, 2012 3:32 PM

Sep 2010
DrunkenBlowfish said:
Anime_Name said:

I don't consider those overrated. They've earned their keep. Its not popularity that is the problem. Its content/length. Take Bleach for example, it would be a pretty alright series if they cut it down to maybe 50 episodes, however, instead they have filled it with garbage filler episodes and even entire filler seasons and lot and LOTS of pointless side fights. If that series wanted to get to a point it should have done so three years ago.

Does my post make it seem like I care what you'd call overrated? No.
I've basically just said opinions are like butt holes and what you'd call overrated is no more accurate than what someone else would call overrated.

Fit 470+ chapters of a manga into 50 episodes...being reasonable isn't your strong suit.
Anime_NameJun 21, 2012 3:36 PM

Jun 21, 2012 3:45 PM

Apr 2012
We obviously won't see eye to eye. I think I'd have a better chance of convincing Mahmoud Ahmadinejad the holocaust was real. Anyways, you go ahead and read your Bleach and I'll go find a better use for my time.
Anime_Name said:

Does my post make it seem like I care what you'd call overrated? No.
I've basically just said opinions are like butt holes and what you'd call overrated is no more accurate than what someone else would call overrated.

Fit 470+ chapters of a manga into 50 episodes...being reasonable isn't your strong suit.

We obviously won't see eye to eye. I think I'd have a better chance of convincing Mahmoud Ahmadinejad the holocaust was real. Anyways, you go ahead and read your Bleach and I'll go find a better use for my time.
Jun 21, 2012 3:51 PM

Jun 2012
"Nothing gold can stay" :)

Well there has got to be one day where your favorite anime stops airing. Same goes for long running animes. They'll eventually turn from gold to rust.

But hey, time's still ticking and in the future there's probably going to be new long mainstream animes.

What's bound to happen, is bound to happen.
Did you say "nerd"?
----------------------
Not "nerd" -- "node".

Jun 21, 2012 3:53 PM

Sep 2010

I wasn't even talking about Bleach. I said compressing 470+ chapters of a manga into an anime is unreasonable, Bleach or no Bleach. It's a pretty damn honest observation anyone can make just from looking at anime and being aware of pacing.

At this point it's not about seeing eye to eye but about you not being able to admit how dumb your idea was.

Jan 1, 2013 2:03 PM
Dec 2011
Han-yuu said:

Yanoflies said:
I just hope One Piece never ends. It's the only one I care about.

Well. You're wrong as it will end. One Piece is half done and it was around 550 chapters or something, when they was about to touch red line but then got separated. now they're in new world. I would like to finish all 3 of them before i quit reading manga.

Actually, I think it may last longer then you think. Sure they are halfway to the end of the grand line at 550 and entering the new world, but there is an undertone from the inheritors of the "Straw Hat" that getting to the end is only the beginning. Gol D. Roger was sick when he did his journey and wouldn't have been able to do anything with what he found anyways... except inspire a new healthier generation to follow in his footsteps and have the strength to do something once they learn the truth.
Jan 1, 2013 2:19 PM

Jan 2012
nebot said:
Han-yuu said:

Yanoflies said:
I just hope One Piece never ends. It's the only one I care about.

Well. You're wrong as it will end. One Piece is half done and it was around 550 chapters or something, when they was about to touch red line but then got separated. now they're in new world. I would like to finish all 3 of them before i quit reading manga.

Actually, I think it may last longer then you think. Sure they are halfway to the end of the grand line at 550 and entering the new world, but there is an undertone from the inheritors of the "Straw Hat" that getting to the end is only the beginning. Gol D. Roger was sick when he did his journey and wouldn't have been able to do anything with what he found anyways... except inspire a new healthier generation to follow in his footsteps and have the strength to do something once they learn the truth.

what's with the necro?
Jan 1, 2013 2:26 PM

Dec 2012
They will keep publishing new episodes once every week and new chapters once a week as well, nothing changes.
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Jan 1, 2013 4:15 PM

Nov 2012
I fucking love Fairy Tail. I don't see it ending any time soon.

Bleach will be back considering they probably want to make money off it.....and oh...they will.

Isn't Gintama up there now anyway? I don't know because I don't watch that, one piece or naruto.
May 23, 2013 11:47 AM
May 2012
I do reccomend Gintama to all... Even if its not your typical battle shonen its still one of the best anime shows out there.. It just sad it doesnt get the attention it deserves from people outside Japan.. This show manages to make recap episodes better than the originals.
Fairy Tail has a lot of potential as well to keep going for quite some time; the setting, the goal and developted characters are all there!!!

May 23, 2013 11:51 AM

May 2013
I hope that when Naruto ends (that's obviously gonna happen real soon) Kishimoto sensei makes another manga that will be as good as Naruto!Same goes for the others I guess! ♥
♥~(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧(≧ω≦)~♥
May 23, 2013 12:25 PM

Jan 2012
Legendre said:
I just don't like anime where I can't see the end. It's frustrating. You watch the end of an arc and think that the anime should end there, and they come back with another one a week later. The only one I keep up with is Naruto and even though I like it, I also wish it would end.

If an anime was episodic it would be fine by me if it continued for as long as it had support, but with anime like Naruto and Bleach that have set story arcs, I don't enjoy the never ending aspect at all, especially when I have to deal with shitty filler episodes.

Also I have absolutely no idea what will replace these 3, although most people would suggest Fairy Tale. I haven't seen it yet myself though.

that's the beauty of it,one piece keeps getting better with each arc and I would be devastated if it ended
May 23, 2013 12:30 PM

Mar 2013
Don't worry, it's not like they're going anywhere, people love them.
May 23, 2013 1:03 PM

Aug 2012
FishFood said:
I do reccomend Gintama to all...

I don't like it. Nice necro btw
sexual incest in nisomonogatari - no one bats an eye
romance incest in SAO - everyone loses their minds
May 23, 2013 2:41 PM

Dec 2012
I hope it's a dying breed. I like my anime to be a reasonable length and to have a decent conclusion.
KruszerMay 23, 2013 7:06 PM
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

May 23, 2013 3:39 PM

Nov 2010
Kruszer said:
I hope it's dying breed. I like my anime to be a reasonable length and to have a decent conclusion.
Haha never, they're the ones that sell the most manga. And there's only like 5 running most of the time with over 30 new anime coming out each season so you're not lacking in anime with a "reasonable length" and "decent conclusion".
May 23, 2013 3:45 PM

Nov 2012
Ghostony said:
FishFood said:
I do reccomend Gintama to all...

Yea i like it a lot two. Nice necro btw
I fucking loved Gintama (but i dont reckon Gintama as a typical shonen) Typical shonen are Fairy tail, One piece, Bleach and so on.
May 23, 2013 3:46 PM

Apr 2013
Bleach will be out some time this year or next one for sure with it's final arc.
Naruto it's like "The Young and The Restless*,same goes for One Piece.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
May 23, 2013 3:50 PM

Mar 2012
BloodyNightsky said:
Bleach will be out some time this year or next one for sure with it's final arc.
Bleach was still long time to go at least 3-5 years to finish the current arc. Naruto was the one that will go at least next year.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 23, 2013 4:08 PM

Apr 2013
By out I mean the anime will go on air.I dont know about Naruto or One Piece,honestly I didnt watch One Piece at all,but about Bleach I'm trying to find some accurate news.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
May 23, 2013 4:09 PM

Nov 2010
NeoAnkara said:
BloodyNightsky said:
Bleach was still long time to go at least 3-5 years to finish the current arc. Naruto was the one that will go at least next year.
Yes Naruto should be ending within a year or two and One Piece probably has 10 years or less left.

BloodyNightsky said:
By out I mean the anime will go on air.I dont know about Naruto or One Piece,honestly I didnt watch One Piece at all,but about Bleach I'm trying to find some accurate news.
Well it's going to have to get way far ahead if they want to bring Bleach back. I don't see it coming back this year. It should only come back when they don't have to do any filler at all.
May 23, 2013 7:17 PM

Dec 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
Haha never, they're the ones that sell the most manga. And there's only like 5 running most of the time with over 30 new anime coming out each season so you're not lacking in anime with a "reasonable length" and "decent conclusion".

A man can dream...
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

May 23, 2013 8:10 PM

Aug 2012
elevenletters said:
Adair said:
ProdiGene said:
Why even bother? Most of those mainstream titles are nothing but over-rated pile of shit full of annoying and unnecessary fillers.

Which is why they make so much money, right? -_-

Just because you aren't part of the target audience intended for those shows, doesn't mean they are all shit. There's obviously enough people watching them to make them popular.

And just because they are popular does not mean they are good.

Now, now, stop being conceited. It's popular but it is good. It's just that it's too long that people who got tired of it started to condemn it as a "crappy anime".

If you are one of those people who stuck with One Piece by watching it weekly instead of marathoning it from ep1 all the way to ep545 then you're bound to get bored. You see, by watching it weekly you get the most from it because you get to experience cliffhangers, stuff like "there's a dramatic revelation then sudden cut to the ending", etc.

As for the other anime, well Naruto for one has turned into complete shit in the manga. It's like fucking DBZ with everyone coming back to life again.

Bleach is finally getting exciting again (though this is mostly just due to the fact that Kubo is trying to patch up the remaining questions I had in mind.)

And for fairy Tail, let's just say that Mashima is having too much fun drawing nudes and titty grabs.

As for the possible replacements for the big three, I have high expectations of Beelzebub and Magi, though from what I'm hearing they say that the anime adaptation of Magi was nowhere as good as the manga.
What do you think? The meaning of our existence. Why do we continue to live?
~Iris Rain Umbrella, my favorite robot
May 23, 2013 8:33 PM

Oct 2012
Legendre said:
I just don't like anime where I can't see the end. It's frustrating. You watch the end of an arc and think that the anime should end there, and they come back with another one a week later. The only one I keep up with is Naruto and even though I like it, I also wish it would end.

If an anime was episodic it would be fine by me if it continued for as long as it had support, but with anime like Naruto and Bleach that have set story arcs, I don't enjoy the never ending aspect at all, especially when I have to deal with shitty filler episodes.

Also I have absolutely no idea what will replace these 3, although most people would suggest Fairy Tale. I haven't seen it yet myself though.

I agree, that's why I don't even touch those big 3 besides, I watched them when they were on Cartoon network and I know they are censored and dumbed down for kids waking up at 7am but it's thrown me off something big.
May 23, 2013 8:47 PM

Jul 2012
its happening to regular tv series to, theres so many of them companies end one to start another that may be more popular many series get cancelled or end so that another may have its spot.

same way with phones people get bored of the one there using in like 3 months, people always want out with the old and in with the new, sometimes the old is only a year old(season old)

I suppose money may be a factor
May 23, 2013 8:48 PM

Nov 2010
Coolspot said:
I suppose money may be a factor
Money is the main factor for almost all anime, long running and not.
May 23, 2013 8:52 PM
May 2010
IntroverTurtle said:
Kruszer said:
I hope it's dying breed. I like my anime to be a reasonable length and to have a decent conclusion.

I agree that if that is what he considers a 'reasonable length' he is not lacking in those shows, but to suggest that many of those shows got 'decent conclusions' may be a bit much.

Way to many shows dont get any conclusion at all because they want to have second seasons /shrug.
Worships Asparagus.
May 23, 2013 9:17 PM

Nov 2010
miereneronaile said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Kruszer said:

I agree that if that is what he considers a 'reasonable length' he is not lacking in those shows, but to suggest that many of those shows got 'decent conclusions' may be a bit much.

Way to many shows dont get any conclusion at all because they want to have second seasons /shrug.
Well yes, most anime large or small don't get a decent conclusion. But it's also my point that there are way more smaller anime out there, so there's more of a chance for finding a shorter anime with a "decent conclusion", not that all shorter anime have a "decent conclusion". It's probably more noticeable with larger anime since there is a smaller number of them. Most short anime each season end with an open ending.

True, and anime only endings usually crush that chance unless the manga eventually ends and sells well. I do feel happy when an anime that aired years earlier gets a sequel.
IntroverTurtleMay 23, 2013 9:21 PM
May 23, 2013 10:05 PM
May 2010
@IntroverTurtle

You are right, there are definitely more short series with decent endings, or at least PROPER endings. I was simply pointing out that even though there are 30 odd series each season that are short there are not actually many that fit the 'decent conclusion' part of his requirements. Basically, he probably IS lacking in shows with reasonable lengths and decent conclusions. Just not as badly as someone who wants LONG shows is.

Also, the worst type of anime only ending is one that deviates from the Manga/source but still leaves it open. WTF is the point of that? Leaving it open is fine if there is a chance for a sequel but if your open ending deviates from the source then wtf is the chance of getting a sequel.. Makes no damn sense.
Worships Asparagus.
May 24, 2013 8:54 AM

Mar 2013
When will the fairy tail anime comeback on air?Not the movie but the TV series. :/
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Criticism You Don't Understand. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

50 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
7 minutes ago

» Has anime made you erotophobic?

LenRea - 1 hour ago

9 by LenRea »»
9 minutes ago

» "This was a Masterpiece!!!" sections or moments in shows that aren't that.

APolygons2 - 53 minutes ago

2 by billybub »»
14 minutes ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others? ( 1 2 )

WatchTillTandava - Yesterday

63 by WatchTillTandava »»
17 minutes ago

» Do you wish your culture was more represent in anime?

Spunkert - 9 hours ago

21 by DarkShame2 »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.