Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2012 5:55 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Updated on my b-day.

Lots going on about Christmas party. Seems like Miura is serious about Ayame. Nice Ryuu x Chizuru moment! (lol @ Sawako almost accepting the invitation from her friends and making it like she's going to spend Christmas with everyone, not just Kazehaya) Kazehaya rejecting Sawako worrying him is not nice, though (still awkward).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 17, 2012 12:46 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
KAZEHAYA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?? ALL MY RAGEEEE.

Poor Sawako though, really ;__; That took a lot of courage for her to ask him that but NOPE emo Kazehaya has to complicate everything.

Oh I almost forgot everything else that happened in this chapter due to my RAGE. I'm really rooting for Miura now :)
p r o f i l e 👀
Feb 17, 2012 1:01 AM

Feb 2010
I think I know what's wrong with Kazehaya. He's nervous about moving forward with his relationship and reaching THAT place. You know, the place we've all been waiting for them to reach for a long time.

I say the man needs to get over himself, and quickly. He's much better when he's happy.
Feb 17, 2012 2:13 AM
Nov 2008
I love Kento more and more ! He was so bold with Ayane!He obviously cares for her alot!
On the other hand.....KAZEHAYA YOU ARE A BIG NUB!..........the hell is wrong with him...><I don't get his attitude these past chapters at all.At first I thought it was just cause he is shy to move forward but now.....I'm starting to get really worried!
Feb 17, 2012 2:52 AM

Jul 2011
"1 out of 5: Hated it (your vote)"

Kazehaya... you dumbass!!
Feb 17, 2012 3:23 AM

Oct 2008
KAZEHAYAAA OMGGG!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
What is with him, seriously. It seems like it's more him rather than Sawako who is making their relationship progress so slowly.

On a side note I really love Sawako's facial expressions in this chapter.
Feb 17, 2012 6:44 AM

May 2011
This chapter was so weird! It's nice to see things moving along, but holy moley, it was so fast compared to the last several chapters! Finally, Pin was in it again. Poor Ayane... I'm not really sure who to root for at this point.
Feb 17, 2012 6:51 AM

Aug 2010
Kazehaya's attitude is starting to piss me off. T_T I hope he goes back to his happy self by the next chapter.
Feb 17, 2012 9:17 AM
Oct 2010
I'm looking forward to see what is troubling Kazehaya.

Yerocha said:
I think I know what's wrong with Kazehaya. He's nervous about moving forward with his relationship and reaching THAT place. You know, the place we've all been waiting for them to reach for a long time.

I say the man needs to get over himself, and quickly. He's much better when he's happy.

If this is his reason I'll be realy pissed but I'm sure is not.
Feb 17, 2012 10:30 AM
Feb 2012
Well I guess it could be because he overheard Sadako saying that she will be going to party with everyone and maybe he´s jealous and he thinks Sadako doesn´t like him that much? It´s really lame, but that´s actually how we people are.
Feb 17, 2012 11:36 AM

Jun 2009
Oh Kazehaya what are you doing!! The man needs to resolve his internal issues!!

I'm still rooting for Pin!! I mean what was the point of showing him with his hari wet during the field trip. right??
Feb 17, 2012 1:34 PM

May 2010
ARGHHHH KAZEHAYA YOU ARE A DAMN PUSSY
I can't believe that teenagers can even behave like this! Especially male!!
Kent is SO more manlish than him -_- He even asked Ayane out, gehh.
Stupid chapter, I hate main pairing already.
Just, want more Pin~...
Feb 17, 2012 1:40 PM

May 2010
ok what's happening with Kazahaya, he's acting strange.... and poor Sawako doesn't know what's going on T_T...

Ayane and Kento so cute!!!<3<3 ( and guys please no Pin, I mean Pin's great and funny but he can't start dating Ayane!)

What happened with Chizu and Ryu? I want some action there :D =]
Feb 17, 2012 3:47 PM

Dec 2009
Sawako asks Kazehaya: "...Is anything... worrying you?" SO CUTE!

but....

*RAGE* _ "KAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZEEEEEEEEHHHHHAAAAAAAYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (throws a massive hook punch at Kazehaya's face!)
Feb 17, 2012 3:59 PM

Aug 2009
WTH KAZEHAYA!??!

You want her to get snatched away again?!?! -____-
Feb 17, 2012 5:07 PM

May 2011
Does anyone else think that the use of screen tones in this chapter had mysteriously deteriorated in quality?
Feb 17, 2012 6:52 PM

Mar 2010
Bad Kazehaya!
Feb 17, 2012 11:45 PM

Jul 2011
SAWAKO!! </3

KAZEHAYA. JERKFACE.
Feb 18, 2012 4:40 AM
Aug 2011
Am I the only one who thinks that Kazehaya is actually losing interest in Sawako? I don't see why he would be such a jerk otherwise. Unless he really is scared to move in their relationship, which is friggin STUPID! The man needs to get over himself jeesh.
Other than that, <3 Kent ^^
Feb 18, 2012 8:54 AM
Apr 2011
SHOOT!! i thought sadako was the one who always getting screwed up. yet now what the heck are you doing kazehaya? if i were sadako, i'd be hurt badly. so BADLY!!! GEEZZ.i want the chap 66 right now!!
ekah*
Feb 18, 2012 9:03 AM
Apr 2011
goincrazy11 said:
Am I the only one who thinks that Kazehaya is actually losing interest in Sawako? I don't see why he would be such a jerk otherwise. Unless he really is scared to move in their relationship, which is friggin STUPID! The man needs to get over himself jeesh.
Other than that, <3 Kent ^^

i dont think so you know , but still i really dont know!!! WOOT@_@
ekah*
Feb 18, 2012 9:06 AM
Apr 2011
kokocho said:
What is with him, seriously. It seems like it's more him rather than Sawako who is making their relationship progress so slowly.

On a side note I really love Sawako's facial expressions in this chapter.

i agree with you.. i really really like her expression . its just so-called love. ♥

still it hurts if we were her shoes. to be honest almost all of us would do what she did about asking kazehaya ryt. geezz..
ekah*
Feb 18, 2012 5:21 PM

Sep 2011
What is with Kazehaya, he is making her upset and being so weird. I hate the way he is acting.
Feb 18, 2012 6:20 PM

Jul 2010
The feeling between Kaze and Sawa is so awkward to the point it's annoying. They are both clearly not ready for a relationship. Before they were adorable and cute, but now both of them are just plain awkward.
It's been a while...
Feb 19, 2012 3:23 AM

Jan 2008
More developments for Ayane. I am not sure if it will ever happen but I am still rooting for Pin. I may be thinking way too much into it but I think that Ayane does like Pin but don't want to admit it. Kento does have a chance as well but I was hoping he would be with Kurumi eventually. This is what I always thought would happen but oh well.

Kazehaya had been acting weird since that time when he and Sawako tried to kiss. I don't think he is losing interest in her; he just doesn't want to lose control again and risk upsetting her or something. Not to mention that Sawako's parents have faith in him, so he is trying not to ruin it.

I like Ryu and Chizu but I am more interested in Ayane. Actually, Ayane is my favorite character in the series and I would be so happy to see her in love and happy with someone. I just hope it will be Pin, though. It would be great to see him serious and in love for a change.
Feb 19, 2012 5:56 AM
Mar 2011
KAAAAAAZEEEEEEHAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!! U STUPID IDIOT (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
kento & ayane <3
Feb 19, 2012 10:21 AM
Apr 2009
kokocho said:

I want to punch him >:|
The progress Sawako has made to be the one to take him aside and ask him like that. la;kasfhdb;uasdj!

Good chapter. I anticipate progress for Ryuu and Chizu and for Kento and Ayane. Everyone's going to the party, but there's a lot of focus on couples this time!
Feb 19, 2012 10:59 AM

Mar 2009
MM-Rosiie said:
SAWAKO!! </3

KAZEHAYA. JERKFACE.

Kazehaya... BAKA-AHO!!! What the hell man? Talk to her, that's your partner dude. Jeez.. Go Sawako, make him think.
Feb 19, 2012 2:40 PM
Feb 2012
Almost cried when Kazehaya ignored Sawako for caring about him. I want to think he's just worried he'll scare Sawako if he's too forward. If so, then Sawako should just try to kiss him, like they almost did after they were at Pin's. That's be so kawaii! ^^

However, if it's not that he's shy and that he's lost interest or something, then all that trouble n effort that came before was pointless..

On a brighter note, AyaneXKent and ChizuXRyu is starting to get interesting. Kinda hoped a lil that Pin might've tried for Ayane..ah well -.- ♥
Feb 19, 2012 9:12 PM

Oct 2009
Ever since Kazehaya and Sawako got together, Ayane's love life has been my point of interest as well ahaha she's also one of my favorites and i'm also rooting for Pin. I'm hoping but it seems to fade away...
I get happy when Pin shows up every once in a while.

And damn, what's wrong with Kazehaya; to make Sawako confront him like that and he just ignores her...i mean i'm pissed at him and it's not usual for me.
Feb 20, 2012 2:10 AM

Jan 2008
Sometimes it seems like Sawako hasn't grown at all. I mean, seriously: "It might be okay to ask...."

Might? You're his damned girlfriend. Of COURSE it's okay to ask if anything is bothering him.

However, this doesn't excuse Kazehaya's douchebaggery either. He KNOWS Sawako doesn't easily initiate conversation and yet he'd do this to her?

Come on. I'm starting to feel like this manga should've ended when they first became a couple because this new "drama" is feeling entirely too forced.
Feb 20, 2012 8:52 PM

Nov 2008
kokocho said:
This.
I'm wondering what's wrong with him, though..
Feb 21, 2012 10:31 AM

Oct 2011
I'm begining to lose interest in my fav romance couple Sawako-Kazehaya...
I don't know what Kazehaya's excuse is but it better be damn good to make me wait another mounth for a release!
Feb 22, 2012 8:40 AM

May 2009
Dear Kimi ni Todoke,

Stop plucking my heartstrings in this awful manner.

Kind regards,
Reader.
Feb 23, 2012 5:24 AM

Aug 2007
Finally another christmas party, but I think is the beginning of a new problem between Kazehaya and Sawako
Feb 24, 2012 4:06 PM

Jan 2011
Sooo... I heard KazeSawa just wasted another 20 pages.
So whats new...
This is been long going too far, no wonder the sales drop.
Mar 2, 2012 4:05 AM
Jan 2010
wish this manga was translated more often :'( lol
Mar 13, 2012 1:43 PM

Feb 2009
HatsumiShinogu said:
More developments for Ayane. I am not sure if it will ever happen but I am still rooting for Pin. I may be thinking way too much into it but I think that Ayane does like Pin but don't want to admit it. Kento does have a chance as well but I was hoping he would be with Kurumi eventually. This is what I always thought would happen but oh well.

Kazehaya had been acting weird since that time when he and Sawako tried to kiss. I don't think he is losing interest in her; he just doesn't want to lose control again and risk upsetting her or something. Not to mention that Sawako's parents have faith in him, so he is trying not to ruin it.

THIS!!

I don't know, I like Kento, but PinxAyane is niiice too and they unexpectedly met every time. dsuhfdhfyfsgdfsugff
Mar 13, 2012 3:05 PM

Feb 2011
GYAH i hate how Kazehaya has been acting! why doesn't he realize this awkwardness he is doing is gonna make Sawako think it is her fault for it being awkward T_T...like seriously.
Apr 24, 2012 7:06 PM

Jun 2008
I think Kazehaya really wants to touch her/kiss her, but Sawako keeps moving away from him when he's making a move. I wouldn't call Kazehaya a jerk; they've been going out for awhile and well they haven't done anything. :/
HEY!
Nov 6, 2015 4:04 PM
Nov 2015
I think that you need to be a little bit more mature to understand the meaning of Kazehaya's reaction! He is fighting his own desire to touch Sawako!!! Isn't obvious!!!!??? He was almosg glad that Ayame interrupted them, as if he was scared of what he could've done to Sawako!! I think he has extreme secret desire towards Sawako teehee ;)
Mar 27, 2022 9:47 AM

May 2015
God, Kazehaya’s an idiot. You can talk to her. You’re not the scum of the earth for wanting to kiss her.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Mar 21, 8:30 AM

Apr 2017
Kazehaya... 🙄 Bro, just communicate. Communication, honesty, trust, faithfulness, passion, compatibility, attraction, etc., is the key to any relationship. If you don't have that, then it's doomed.

And like... Y'all are in high school. Y'all are like 16 years old, and he's acting like wanting to kiss someone is the worst. I kissed a guy when I was 7 years old, on the lips... Like... Come on now...
Mar 21, 8:32 AM

Apr 2017
Reply to Veroneko7
I think that you need to be a little bit more mature to understand the meaning of Kazehaya's reaction! He is fighting his own desire to touch Sawako!!! Isn't obvious!!!!??? He was almosg glad that Ayame interrupted them, as if he was scared of what he could've done to Sawako!! I think he has extreme secret desire towards Sawako teehee ;)
@Veroneko7 I mean, he's feeling guilty over a kiss... I kissed a guy when I was 7. I could understand if he's nervous about the 'step after kissing', but he's not.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 123 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 8, 2017

15 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 30, 2:33 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 122 Discussion

8 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 30, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 121 Discussion

1 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 30, 2:13 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 119 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 1, 2017

5 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 30, 1:49 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 117 Discussion

Coela - Apr 27, 2017

11 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 30, 1:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.