Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 11, 2008 9:23 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
so if all the bulkheads are supposed to be sealed and no one is allowed to make any noise, then why were those two allowed to go outside where they'll be keeping a door open and making all kinds of noise as they stomp all over the ship and their wires continuously slam into the ship?
Jul 23, 2008 1:04 AM

Jan 2008
jacobpaige said:
so if all the bulkheads are supposed to be sealed and no one is allowed to make any noise, then why were those two allowed to go outside where they'll be keeping a door open and making all kinds of noise as they stomp all over the ship and their wires continuously slam into the ship?
That's what I thought too. Thought they were going to be shut out, outside or something...
Jul 23, 2008 1:51 AM

Feb 2008
still wouldn't solve the problem since they would be making a lot of noise just trying not to fall off. and even if they were perfectly still that cable would still have been smashing against the side of the ship.
Jan 16, 2012 12:19 AM

Aug 2010
jacobpaige said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

This. I was asking myself the same thing
Mar 2, 2012 10:08 PM

Jul 2010
It was kinda weird :/

Oh well. But besides that, good episode. Mullen finally got a girl; albeit the worst one out of all his desperate 'crushes'. xDD
5/5
Mar 31, 2012 12:23 PM

Apr 2011
jacobpaige said:
I doubt they would make a loud enough sound to misjudge it for exile.

I keep lol@ Claus and Sophia big breast blushing moment. Also Mullen admitted he rushed things with Lavie & Tatiana. To bad they are part of Claus harem, so no touching!
Jan 20, 2013 4:42 PM
Feb 13, 2013 4:44 PM

Jan 2012
The final battle approaches. Great episode like always.

May 15, 2013 6:00 PM

Dec 2009
aero said:
jacobpaige said:
That's what I thought too. Thought they were going to be shut out, outside or something...

I thought all that plus isn't that Grand Stream supposed to be super strong and killing anyone who goes in? Obviously standing outside a huge hazard. Like removing your safety harness in the middle of a roller coaster ride!
Such junk...
Dec 7, 2013 3:31 PM

May 2012
Quite lovely development, let's see what happens next!
Feb 1, 2014 2:38 AM

Aug 2013
I wonder what Dio's afraid of (besides his sister). What's up with Claus and Lavie going outside after entering the grand stream? That doesn't make sense.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jan 18, 2017 4:35 AM
Aug 2014
Think they just wanted to see the place where their fathers lost their lives. Nice to see Mullen doesn't take rejection too hard and just moves on.
May 13, 2017 5:10 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I think that the Guild is going to give them a hiding before they make any headway. Maestro looks like a formidable opponent.
Speaking of formidable, Claudia's rack is impressive in the Imperial outfit. Even Claus cannot remain unflustered.
And Mullin finally scores...yeah!
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 12, 2018 11:39 AM
Aug 2017
To all wondering why they let Claus and Lavi outside, won't they have a way to surpress the sound from outside I mean the sound of a wind hazard hitting the ship probably will make a louder sound then those 2 and surpress it.
Also loved the meeting between Claus and XO and that reacting
MasterbakerMay 12, 2018 11:42 AM
May 24, 2021 3:28 AM

Jun 2016
Silvana and Urbanus, as unmarked ships, form an alliance to take Exile in the Grand Stream. Sophia rejoins the Silvana.

Sophia's return to the Silvana makes everything go back to the way it was before she became Empress.

Dio appears to have some kind of event coming up relating to him having to sacrifice the things he likes, like flying. Interesting.

Claus and Lavie have finally made it to the Grand Stream, in a more secure mode of transport than their dads, of course.

Alvis is just too damn kawaii.

Dec 9, 2021 7:53 PM

Jun 2010
Sophia did nothing in this whole series until she took Claus's virginity to stroke her wounded ego and now the entire series revolves around her. It's very strange.
Nov 17, 2022 7:05 AM

Aug 2019
The ending was so cool! This is basically the last stretch of the anime, and it's been great so far! While it has some problems, I've been loving it up until this point. Can't wait to see where this goes!

Also Delfine needs to get thrown into The Grand Stream.
Nov 19, 2022 1:36 PM

Dec 2018
they finally made it bros. also empress is hot as hell. i'm actually surprised at how quickly she's acclimated to her position.
Feb 13, 2023 3:23 AM
Jul 2021
Claus and Sophia big breast blushing moment made me ROFL harder than I should have. Claus my boy it's called puberty, enjoy the UPS and downs of it. :)

Weird that all of the sudden the show is now ex XO centered. She is what matters the most/calls all the shots. Uhmm okay I guess?

Bad Dio, bad! LOL. 

"If you don't eat bird, you won't get strong" wise words right there. lol
DawizzFeb 13, 2023 3:47 AM
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Jan 16, 11:50 PM
Anime Moderator
May 2018
I feel like the show is finally getting interesting after falling into a slump a while back (probably after the flashback ep). Sophia is doing a great job for having become empress of two kingdoms and losing her father so quickly.
Apr 28, 4:52 PM

Jun 2022
Sophia has some of the strangest character development in any show I've seen, she's some side character for the first couple episodes, then all of a sudden takes off her glasses and becomes empress, and w/ in literally a scene goes being the generic smart four-eyed girl to a busty royal slut. And wastes no time shoving her (suddenly) massive tits in Claus's face. Although even Dio seems to have a thing for Claus, Dio is pretty much a younger silver-haired Hisoka at this point.
Apr 28, 4:55 PM

Jun 2022
Reply to Fronzel
Sophia did nothing in this whole series until she took Claus's virginity to stroke her wounded ego and now the entire series revolves around her. It's very strange.
Fronzel said:

My thoughts exactly.

Dawizz said:
Claus and Sophia big breast blushing moment made me ROFL harder than I should have. Claus my boy it's called puberty, enjoy the UPS and downs of it. :)

Something was definitely up in Claus lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Last Exile Episode 23 Discussion

jacobpaige - Jul 11, 2008

38 by Inter_anime »»
Apr 28, 11:53 PM

Poll: » Last Exile Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

64 by Inter_anime »»
Apr 24, 10:44 PM

Poll: » Last Exile Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

jacobpaige - Jul 12, 2008

104 by Stormy_77 »»
Jan 19, 9:53 PM

Poll: » Last Exile Episode 16 Discussion

18 by Stormy_77 »»
Jan 15, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Last Exile Episode 14 Discussion

29 by Stormy_77 »»
Jan 14, 6:43 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.