Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2011 4:56 PM

Apr 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is another one of the episodes that made me cry :c. Good ending to a great series!
Jul 9, 2011 11:54 PM

Jul 2010
Didn't take me that long to finish this series. Great ending!
Jul 10, 2011 1:22 AM

Apr 2011
Defiantly my favorite digimon anime, the first two were great, however this one just touched my heart.
Jan 24, 2012 3:30 PM

May 2009
i remembered the ending and watched it again lol

I didn't cry I just got somethin' in my eye XD

this one's the best~
Mar 24, 2012 7:23 AM

Mar 2010
Finished re-watching. Very amazing series , the ending touched my deep feelings . ouch even more hurt than zero one and two series D:
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2013 2:42 AM

Sep 2008
Nice ending. Apparently there is still the original gate open, so they might re-unite or not. It is up to viewers.
Sep 21, 2013 6:31 AM
Sep 2011
An appropriate ending to a very good series. Allegorical and with strong emotional appeal. Oh, nostalgia......

Objectively a good anime, dedicated for kids but not ONLY for kids. 8/10.
Dec 26, 2013 9:50 PM
Apr 2013
Tsukaji said:
Nice ending. Apparently there is still the original gate open, so they might re-unite or not. It is up to viewers.

there's a continuation in the CD drama, contains the sequel after eps 51
Feb 6, 2014 5:30 AM
Nov 2013
This episode was really emotional and a great wrap-up to the series, but fucking Ryo still makes me want to throw up. I just want to kick repeatedly whatever corporate exec made him part of the show
Jun 22, 2014 3:18 AM

Sep 2013
This is one of my favorite digimon series. I liked how they developed the characters, especially Impmon. When I was re-watching this, I didn't remember half the story.

Pretty depressing episode, but I'm glad Takato can make his promise! It's been a good ride, I'll definitely re-re-watch this again.

I'd say 9/10

Apr 23, 2015 3:58 PM

Apr 2013
This brings back the good old memories of my childhood. I'm glad that I've rewatched it after so many years.
Dec 14, 2015 10:38 PM

Apr 2008
I realize how little I understood this season when I was 10 years old, I barely remember whether I watched the last 10 episodes. I love how they developed the characters, and the side arc with the original digimon developers, I definitely had no idea what was going on with that group when I watched this as a kid haha. I wish they added some more scenes with Suichan/Sue, she was such an adorable character.
Jan 28, 2016 7:13 AM

Jul 2012
Well even though I had a lot of complaints and made fun of a lot of things such as Takato's penis showing up during most of the 40+ episodes I do think this is better then the first 2. The whole Real world setting actually made it more interesting somehow but the digital world was kinda bland and didn't last very long. The characters seemed to completely forget it as soon as they got back in the real world until someone else brings it up. The ending says nothing about what happened to the digital world, in one of the other episodes I think 43 or something they say 37% of it had been deleted and nothing about that after the week skip. Like wtf. Oh and nothing about how the fight between D-Reaper and digimon is going after they leave.

Also Takato finding that digimon tunnel thing is kinda dumb, It took a whole team of scientists to create an Ark just to get them out when the barriers between the 2 worlds weren't stable, He'd have to be a selfish prick to go back in there without knowing if he or anyone could help him get out. Also over 37% of the Digimon world was deleted (is definitely more then that but they never mention it again after the week skip) and yet apparently the place their portal leads isn't one of those deleted places? Chances are against that.

Anyway Guardromon was useless as usual, Unfortunately so was Lopmon for most of the end. But Marineangemon actually helped out a whole lot which goes against my prediction that it wouldn't do anything so good work on that.

Now as for character development it was pretty well done for the small amount of characters that actually went through development. The digimon except Impmon didn't really change throughout the anime, Guilmon is always cheerful and hungry, Renamon is mysterious and reliable and Terriermon is Momantai and putting other people first. As for Impmon he was a standout character throughout the anime, And while he didn't do much to advance the plot in the first 25 episodes later on he just smashes it turns into this amazing, interesting character that goes through some real character development.

Not much else to say, Disliked the intro because it spoiled a lot of things, Hated the gray screens just before the episodes actually starts because it spoiled the episode 88% of the time, The ad break toy digimon scene that played at the half way point every episode was annoying wish the Fansubs had taken them out. Saw the digivolving scenes wayyy too much. Spreaking of digivolving I don't understand why Guardromon never de-digivolved or digivolved he was literally always Guardromon which annoyed the hell out of me. Card slash pretty much disappeared towards the end wish they got into that a bit more since it was interesting.

Guess I did have more stuff to say.

Anyway overall the anime slowly got worse in my opinion but the whole Impmon stuff made up for the declining second half. 8/10
Feb 13, 2016 10:56 PM
Apr 2013
exLightning said:
Well even though I had a lot of complaints and made fun of a lot of things such as Takato's penis showing up during most of the 40+ episodes I do think this is better then the first 2. The whole Real world setting actually made it more interesting somehow but the digital world was kinda bland and didn't last very long. The characters seemed to completely forget it as soon as they got back in the real world until someone else brings it up. The ending says nothing about what happened to the digital world, in one of the other episodes I think 43 or something they say 37% of it had been deleted and nothing about that after the week skip. Like wtf. Oh and nothing about how the fight between D-Reaper and digimon is going after they leave.

Also Takato finding that digimon tunnel thing is kinda dumb, It took a whole team of scientists to create an Ark just to get them out when the barriers between the 2 worlds weren't stable, He'd have to be a selfish prick to go back in there without knowing if he or anyone could help him get out. Also over 37% of the Digimon world was deleted (is definitely more then that but they never mention it again after the week skip) and yet apparently the place their portal leads isn't one of those deleted places? Chances are against that.

Anyway Guardromon was useless as usual, Unfortunately so was Lopmon for most of the end. But Marineangemon actually helped out a whole lot which goes against my prediction that it wouldn't do anything so good work on that.

Now as for character development it was pretty well done for the small amount of characters that actually went through development. The digimon except Impmon didn't really change throughout the anime, Guilmon is always cheerful and hungry, Renamon is mysterious and reliable and Terriermon is Momantai and putting other people first. As for Impmon he was a standout character throughout the anime, And while he didn't do much to advance the plot in the first 25 episodes later on he just smashes it turns into this amazing, interesting character that goes through some real character development.

Not much else to say, Disliked the intro because it spoiled a lot of things, Hated the gray screens just before the episodes actually starts because it spoiled the episode 88% of the time, The ad break toy digimon scene that played at the half way point every episode was annoying wish the Fansubs had taken them out. Saw the digivolving scenes wayyy too much. Spreaking of digivolving I don't understand why Guardromon never de-digivolved or digivolved he was literally always Guardromon which annoyed the hell out of me. Card slash pretty much disappeared towards the end wish they got into that a bit more since it was interesting.

Guess I did have more stuff to say.

Anyway overall the anime slowly got worse in my opinion but the whole Impmon stuff made up for the declining second half. 8/10

you say the digimon don't change? I think you never keep an eye much onto them.
Feb 14, 2016 11:01 PM

Jul 2012
DATS24 said:

They don't, If you want to prove me wrong go ahead and give me your reason why you think otherwise.
Feb 15, 2016 9:50 AM
Apr 2013
exLightning said:
DATS24 said:

They don't, If you want to prove me wrong go ahead and give me your reason why you think otherwise.

lol don't you see Guilmon changed from a fresh baby born into a level-headed one? It can express feelings and can protect friends, when first-half of the season, you can see guilmon usually fell into its natural digimon instinct, making it a brutal and fierce one, with those eyes of killing-instict. Guilmon is actually a harsh-nature digimon but Takato made it docile and gentle. You can also see how much Guilmon actually care of Grani, even when first as an ordinary Ark as a vehicle, Guilmon was actually the first one who communicate to it. It proves that it's not a fresh-baby pet anymore.

Renamon also changed from being cold and calm into someone who can respect others, showing care towards its comrades, even advised Ruki when she was reckless. Renamon actually wasn't that care, what it thought was only killing, absorb data, and evolve, yet now it acted more defensive than offensive, you can feel it with its evolution, which eventually was something elegant, not a brutally fierce.

Terriermon, nah that was maybe the only digimon that didn't show much changes.
DATS24Feb 15, 2016 9:55 AM
Feb 15, 2016 9:42 PM

Jul 2012
DATS24 said:
exLightning said:

lol don't you see Guilmon changed from a fresh baby born into a level-headed one? It can express feelings and can protect friends, when first-half of the season, you can see guilmon usually fell into its natural digimon instinct, making it a brutal and fierce one, with those eyes of killing-instict. Guilmon is actually a harsh-nature digimon but Takato made it docile and gentle. You can also see how much Guilmon actually care of Grani, even when first as an ordinary Ark as a vehicle, Guilmon was actually the first one who communicate to it. It proves that it's not a fresh-baby pet anymore.

Renamon also changed from being cold and calm into someone who can respect others, showing care towards its comrades, even advised Ruki when she was reckless. Renamon actually wasn't that care, what it thought was only killing, absorb data, and evolve, yet now it acted more defensive than offensive, you can feel it with its evolution, which eventually was something elegant, not a brutally fierce.

I think those 2 first ones reflect changes in the tamers, Guilmon was more primal because of Takato's obsession with getting stronger and evolving then forgetting that he wanted to get stronger to protect people not to win all the battles and as for Renamon she was never really cold she was always looking over Ruki from afar and her obsession with absorbing data is also because that's what Ruki was after to make her evolve.

As for the Guilmon and Grani stuff when he was the ARK Guilmon has always been friendly like that maybe he could tell Grani was alive because he was also made by a human and they shared a bond in that. and yeah Terriermon was just relaxed the whole anime.
Feb 15, 2016 11:08 PM
Apr 2013
exLightning said:
DATS24 said:

I think those 2 first ones reflect changes in the tamers, Guilmon was more primal because of Takato's obsession with getting stronger and evolving then forgetting that he wanted to get stronger to protect people not to win all the battles and as for Renamon she was never really cold she was always looking over Ruki from afar and her obsession with absorbing data is also because that's what Ruki was after to make her evolve.

As for the Guilmon and Grani stuff when he was the ARK Guilmon has always been friendly like that maybe he could tell Grani was alive because he was also made by a human and they shared a bond in that. and yeah Terriermon was just relaxed the whole anime.

As for Renamon, at the first it was only obeying its Tamer's order, by killing and killing more to evolve and get stronger. Yeah, that's what Ruki wanted and that's why Renamon chose her from the first, but throughout the series Renamon has been showing more that it never showed from the first, it's also gaining its own personality so it has its own way of thinking (showing care towards Impmon, confronting Vajramon alone), also behaving like a big sister towards Ruki, remember when Ruki kept acting "tsundere" around eps 40 when they're hungry in the morning and went to Takato's house to make breads, saying that she prefer to eat Miso Soup, but it's Renamon who suggested Ruki to just accept it instead of acting egoist/denying favor. Renamon is also becoming more often appeared than just hiding behind the shadow towards Ruki's family. I think that Renamon showed more changes than Ruki, so it's not that reflected. Ruki still kept her "tsundere" attitude, only is more tender towards ppl, her friends, and her family (especially his mother) although she was still cover her tenderness with her "tsundere". A tsundere won't just change its "tsundere" attitude easily. While guilmon, yeah you got a point, but still, they have their own way of thinking, having their own way of changing. This is what adventure series never really done.

They all changed and developed throughout the series, but they still took their own steps of changing and developing. So you can't really just say that they reflect changes in the Tamers.

I think you gotta listen to the Drama CD, the real sequel of it.
Jul 2, 2016 6:09 AM

Feb 2013
It almost made me cry!
But, that ending showed us a entrance to the digital world, so they can meet again!
Nov 22, 2016 6:40 PM
Nov 2016
You Fucking furryes I who like this pice of shit
Aug 18, 2017 7:08 AM

Jul 2017
Better than the original digimon imo
May 9, 2019 7:31 PM

May 2008
Whoops, this one is going to be long.

Final episode and they couldn't even get the good animators to do it... Nailing Tamers' issues all-in-one right there.

That said... Is Tamers the darkest season? No, I don't think so. I need to rewatch Adventure to say for sure, but most of Tamers wasn't anywhere NEAR dark. It was all D-Reaper understanding the concept of nightmare fuel, but I see it close to Vamdemon and Dark Masters. They explored dark themes differently, is all.

Is Tamers better than 02? HAHAHA, silly question. But, is it better than Adventure?

Hmm, at the moment, I'm going to say no. Certainly second best, for sure, but while Tamers had a lot of stuff good, it kept some of the problems that ruined Adventure and 02.

tl;dr Good anime that ends up tripping and falling because of external time and pacing issues. Konaka and his writers bit off more than they can chew and it fizzled out in their faces. If Tamers had been given time and budget, rather than quickly starting the next week after 02, it could have surpassed Adventure. All the building blocks were there; all it needed was good animation, good character writing, and good pacing. It's such a shame to see potential ruined because Toei sucks. Damn shame.
SakariiAug 3, 2020 9:49 AM
Oct 6, 2019 5:19 PM

Jun 2019
Just finished this today and kind of blown away when you look back in retrospect that it took me 18 years to find such a good story from the fighting monster/trading card subgenre no less. It really, particularly in the last 10 or so episodes, exceeded the no-progression formula of something like Pokemon (just commenting on the first season or so; I haven't seen newer Pokemon installments).

The D-reaper was such a cosmic existential Lovecraftian threat. A very interesting entity. I liked how it was a force that ultimately didn't have the form of a human, animal, Digimon, or any other organism with shape/form but was just this faceless blob that wanted to erase all life in the universe (presumably it wouldn't have stopped at Earth). It had no vengeful personality or malice or slight toward any individual or even any individualized ambition for something like power; just the abstract goal of deleting everything for its own sake. And how it couldn't be beat by punches, kicks, and explosives from even the strongest military force or child-Digimon hybrid fighter, but ultimately was done in by quantum physics. A very different villain than something that, no matter how strong, is usually overcome in some way by the physical strength of some heroic opponent after enough battling.

You can also see a lot of the influences from Serial Experiments Lain from Konaka as well as Neon Genesis Evangelion. And how this went on to provide some inspiration for other anime a few years down the line like Dennou Coil.

It's something that had I watched it before watching a lot of anime, I would have rated it a 10 and overlooked its flaws, but now have to dock it at least a few points. The animation was pretty rough in parts, I don't like CGI no matter how it's used in any anime (but despite that, with this being both older from 2001 and being aimed at the child demographic, I can somehow accept it more than even better CGI in modern anime which irks me more), and there were some rushed parts and bits of cheap or inconsistent writing. The ideas were top notch. I'd already say it's pretty masterpiece level for what's technically a kids and fighting monster anime, but for anime in general based on what I've seen I'll settle on an 8 (could go 7 based on some of those glaring quality issues, but the ideas were just too cool and creative making it such a fun journey).

This show proves also you can create a kids show that functions satisfyingly on two levels and contains actual depth for the kids interested in such stuff and the adults in the audience.

WatchTillTandavaOct 6, 2019 5:28 PM
Jun 7, 2020 9:42 PM

Aug 2016
the first part before it went full isekai was actually great. the worldbuilding was ok once in the digimon world, but the exploration was fun to watch. the D-reapers last arc ruined it for me and it turn boring at moments, but the epilogue was good.

A good digimon addition with really good haracters (even the annoying side character turn less stupid towards the end) that could have had a better story and more interesting battles during the second half.
MichaelJacksonJun 7, 2020 9:45 PM
:v
Jun 28, 2020 2:21 PM

Aug 2008
SaintGalgomon, your spinning was magnificient. Beyblades wouldn't be able to spin that quick. No shit, that was the funniest shit when he started spinning like crazy.
Mar 2, 2021 11:38 AM

Mar 2015
Finished my 3rd rewatch of this series and yeah, it's a masterpiece that never fails to deeply affect me upon finishing it. Sure it has its fair share of flaws (mostly during Devas arc) but the positives so heavily outweigh the negatives by the end that those flaws can't dampen my enjoyment in the slightest, and I can't lie to myself anymore that this anime isn't a 10/10.

D-Reaper arc is just greatness after greatness after greatness, the episodes just don't let up, such amazing emotional payoff episode after episode, moment after moment. Everybody's development is just phenomenal. From the Tamers and their Digimon to their parents, everybody was great. Everyone felt so real. The growth of the characters felt so organic throughout the series, it's unreal. At the very end there when Takato was passing by old Guilmon's Home made me mad emotional cos it brought back the memories of those beginning SoL episodes and times they spent together as friends, and knowing the Digimon are not there anymore and that that time is over hits hard. Just goes to show how those SoL episodes and small seemingly mundane moments like Takato just bringing Guilmon bread and Guilmon being exstatic about it can go a long way. An absolutely beautiful series that will always have a special place in my heart.

It's a 10/10.
BliuTigerMar 2, 2021 3:05 PM
Mar 11, 2021 11:47 PM

Nov 2012
Uneven in alot of places, namely the Devas and Digital World arc, but it was worth the watch to see Chiaki J. Konaka go all out with his Lovecraftian influences during the D-Reaper arc.

Pretty emotional ending overall, I'll probably watch the original Digimon Adventure and 02 at some point in the future.
Apr 21, 2021 6:18 PM

Jan 2021
Finished my rewatch of this season and this just solidified it as the best one in the franchise. It is by no means perfect. It had its fair share of lackluster moments just as the rest of the franchise has but its peak is just so much better and overall Tamers is just amazing.

A lot of people always say Tamers is good because it's dark but that's not even what makes it great in the first place. Sure it's darker than your average Digimon anime but at the end of the day, it's still a kids show. I feel like people overexaggerate the darkness in this show. D-Reaper arc is great and all but one thing I absolutely enjoyed and appreciated from Tamers were the characters and by that I mean the whole cast. The main trio is so well-done. As Takato said in the D-Reaper arc, "We haven't really changed at all." I love it when characters develop while still retaining a core part of their personality which made them who they are. Takato, Genrya and Ruki were fantastic main characters and that includes the Digimons as well.

Another thing I really loved from Tamers is that the adults actually aren't fucking useless. They have things only they can do just like the kids have their own roles to play. It's so refreshing to see the adults working together with the children and the parents actually act like parents being constantly worried for their children while accepting the fact that this is something that they must do. Everything just feels so natural in this season. They all work together so well.

Fantastic ending to a fantastic season I must say.
Jun 17, 2021 11:12 AM

Jun 2019
My 47th completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it an 8/10 rating.
Dec 11, 2021 1:18 AM

Dec 2012
Dat insert song.
Sakuyamon oppai.
Dat new verse.
Juri's digivice.
Dat blade.
Sakuyamon's mask came off.
Now the mask is back on?

And that was the end. First, this episode. The animation error when Sakuyamon had her mask off then it was back on for the rest of the episode. MarineAngemon so OP that it didn't revert to baby form. Yamaki is a Shaggai fanboy. He even got the hoodie. Also, he's definitely in a relationship with Reika. The signs have been there since the building evacuation when she was looking at him to cooking him breakfast and you can hear the tone of her voice when talking to him. Plus, she called him Anata then corrected herself immediately and called him Sir.

As for the ending, my eyes got a bit watery, but it was not better than Adventure. That ending was a masterpiece in Digimon terms. I shed tears when the insert song played (you have to see the before and during scene itself to understand) because it was so beautiful. I cried so hard that I had that pain in my throat. I felt the pain in my heart.

The music: They had too many insert songs. They started off with the perfect Slash!! song. I thought that was going to be the one song thats played throughout the series like Brave Heart (never gets old because its perfect). Then they introduce EVO. They got rid of Slash (at least the vocal part). Then they brought back Slash by playing it first during card slash then cut it off to play EVO for shinka. It felt like once they brought in EVO, they had no idea what to do with the songs because Slash used to play during the shinka scenes. Fortunately, it got better during the later part of the series. As for EVO, I admitted long ago that the song didn't hit, but that beginning beat did. Then they play songs like Kaze once and never again. They literally used 3 Primary Colors again this episode after its introduction episode (I think they played it at least 1 more time before the final episode), but the point is that its miniscule. Adventure knew what it was doing with its song and they sound way better and are memorable. I literally remember 7 Seven, but cant remember Kaze. One vision is crazy good though.

Card slash: So cool. Lee has best card slash.

Shinka: I brought this up so many times in past episodes about the inconsistency requirements of shinka. First, its that they need Culumon. Then they do a shinka with just the card without Culumon. Then its back to needing Culumon. Make up your mind. Lee has the best Matrix Evolution pose. The shinka scenes were great, except for the CG.

Battles: The enemy Digimon refuses to dodge the final attack from the main characters. Also, the way they die is just stupid at times. The damn Saru had the most screentime and talked the most shit among the Deva's yet dies with ease by Beelzebumon. Literal head crush. Dukemon vs Beelzebumon was easily the best battle yet Beelzebumon turns stupid and doesnt dodge the final attack and he had time to do it.

Yamaki: Guy was just a angry ass who stupidly made mistakes and wasn't competent at his job (you saw all those digimon flying in the sky because thats how much he missed) then he shifts blame to a kid and abuses him. Then all of a sudden he saw the light (or had coitus with Reika) and turns nice.

Tamers as a whole: It just wasn't better than Adventure (it was better than 02 though). Adventure... was an adventure. Tamers... just tamed. While Adventure did have its monster of the week, there was a purpose... a journey. There were arcs that had final bosses. Tamers (and I already stated in the past episodes that Tamers focuses on the real world) was simply monster of the week until Yamaki made things worse and leveled up the monsters of the week. Then Culumon gets kidnapped, and their only reason to go to the Digital World was to get Culumon and come back. Then they go to the Digital World and Tsuntsun Impmon who thinks he has something to prove makes things worse by killing Leomon, which is a tradition now, which causes a good battle with Dukemon. They finally reach one of the 4 Holy beasts and Zhuqiaomon says the way they shinka-ing is bad and he has no time to waste on them because the true enemy is coming, which sums this up to a huge misunderstanding. Then the true enemy comes and doesn't really do much but delete stuff it touches then it stops doing that when it reaches the real world. It grows into this big thing and gets defeated by Lee doing a reverse spin while Takato is obsessed with saving "Kato-san!" because he doesn't realize he wants her pussy... cat... because he's 10.

Anyway, this is the end of my 20th anniversary rewatch thanks to Konaka's stage play. Ruki still best Tamers girl. Terriermon is funniest digimon. Renamon and Sakuyamon can get it. Moumantai. Saa.
RobDec 12, 2021 2:57 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 26, 2022 1:52 AM

Jul 2013
Wholesome ending. The baby Digimon were so cute.

They tried many different things in this season (Card slash, Digimon fusing with children, darker atmosphere, etc.) and the execution was pretty good overall.

Another series I never finished as a kid comes to an end. I wonder if I should watch Digimon Frontier now
NaughtyNoddyMay 26, 2022 1:56 AM
Nov 24, 2022 6:21 PM

Aug 2019
The episode was so good up until the last 3 minutes. I don't understand why they didn't just give the series a happy ending. Heck, I would've tolerated an open-ended finale except that I'm pretty sure someone from the show confirmed that the Digital World portal that Takuto found wouldn't actually work, so the ending was pretty much depressing without any actual hope of the Tamers reuniting with their Digimon. :/
Feb 20, 2023 1:15 AM

Feb 2020
Together with the Wild Bunch and their Shaggai, the Tamers and their Digimon were finally able to defeat the D-Reaper and rescue Juri. The D-Reaper was sucked into the vortex and went back to its original, harmless form.

Unfortunately, Shaggai also had the same effect on the Tamer's Digimon. They all degenerated into their In-Training forms and went back to the Digital World. It was time for heartbreaking and tearful goodbyes. :´(

However, a few months later, Takato noticed that the Digital World had reappeared in Guilmon's hiding place. So, Takato, Guilmon, and everyone else were able to meet again!

A happy ending. :)

Well, I have re-watched this season many times and I always considered this as a near perfect masterpiece. Unfortunately, this time, I found some things that bugged me a lot, so my opinion has changed. I still like this season, but not as much as before.
Sep 8, 2023 1:27 AM

Nov 2012
good ending, this series was defo what I needed to digicleanse after the awful adventure reboot, defo made me wanna rewatch 01, 02, 04 & 05 too
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Sep 12, 2023 4:04 AM

Sep 2018
I loved the slice-of-life beginning of Digimon Tamers, at that point I really believed it could have been almost as good as Adventures 01. Then they moved to the digital world and things started going a bit downhill, aside from a few good ideas like the way Juri e Beelzebumon were handled. In the end, I don't have a negative opinion of it, but I expected more than "barely better than 02".
Dec 4, 2023 8:48 AM
Dec 2023
Es una obra maestra, vi más el trabajo en equipo de lo Tamers con sus digimon en el uso de cards. Temas muy controversiales como la depresión. El final genial!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 5 Discussion

sanrulez - Aug 1, 2014

8 by GohanTheGood »»
Apr 12, 9:19 AM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 34 Discussion

Tsukaji - Apr 9, 2013

11 by Brnd14 »»
Jan 30, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 50 Discussion

Tsukaji - Apr 19, 2013

9 by JVskunkape »»
Sep 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 45 Discussion

Tsukaji - Apr 17, 2013

8 by JVskunkape »»
Sep 7, 2023 12:15 PM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 44 Discussion

Tsukaji - Apr 17, 2013

9 by JVskunkape »»
Sep 7, 2023 11:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.