Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2013 10:40 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So, Katou was a spawn of D-Reaper. I wonder if Tamers can get her back to human? I would also like for her to die. There haven't been any main human characters dying, but Tamers is pretty dark, so it could work.

Looks like we are getting epic showdown in next episode as everyone was heading into action in this episode. Well, only Antilamon is still only travelling. Maybe this Digimon on the roof is Kenta's Digimon (I probably mixed Kenta's and Hirokazu's names...)
Jun 29, 2014 11:10 AM
Apr 2013
Tsukaji said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So, Katou was a spawn of D-Reaper. I wonder if Tamers can get her back to human? I would also like for her to die. There haven't been any main human characters dying, but Tamers is pretty dark, so it could work.

Looks like we are getting epic showdown in next episode as everyone was heading into action in this episode. Well, only Antilamon is still only travelling. Maybe this Digimon on the roof is Kenta's Digimon (I probably mixed Kenta's and Hirokazu's names...)

well, but being dark doesn't mean that they have to kill some human/kids. Torturing both physically and mentally especially a girl had been very violent for kids show like this. Seeing her screaming is just too irritated
Jan 27, 2016 4:02 AM

Jul 2012
o.o Umm guys I can't be the only one that saw Takato's dick when he was combining with Guilmon to turn into his Ultimate (Mega) No? No one saw that? I mean I paused it it's right there I'm not crazy, It's small but it's a dick xD
Jul 1, 2016 2:56 PM

Feb 2013
This fight is boring.
Juri was possessed by D-Reaper as I guessed.
Apr 25, 2019 11:26 AM

May 2008
That beginning: they spent all their time on it that the rest of the episode's animation ended up heavily downgrading, lol; and I see they decided to add the rest of Jian and Ruki's backstory in this small moment of exposition.

I was wrong about them having to be inside the D-Reaper. Too bad. And I'm still annoyed that Siuchun isn't heading towards battle along with her digimon. Why give her one, seriously?

I am a bit confused; is the Juri they've been with the whole time just a carbon copy or is this a recent development? I'm thinking the latter, but I have no clue. But, the fact they deliberately grabbed Takato shows the D-Reaper or the Juri version has some interest in Takato - a facet from Juri, perhaps?

exLightning said:
o.o Umm guys I can't be the only one that saw Takato's dick when he was combining with Guilmon to turn into his Ultimate (Mega) No? No one saw that? I mean I paused it it's right there I'm not crazy, It's small but it's a dick xD

I checked too and yeah I saw it. He's got the standard child's dick. Someone had a giggle adding that little easter egg. xD Not Jian, though; Takato is just that special.
Dec 7, 2021 4:02 AM

Dec 2012
Digital grid.
Lee's thoughts. Matrix Evolution! Terriermon, shinka! SaintGalgomon!
Ruki's thoughts. Matrix Evolution! Renamon, shinka! Sakuyamon!
Takato's thoughts. MATRIX EVOLUTION Guilmon, shinka! Dukemon!
Dobermon... oh shit! He gone.
Yamaki's middle finger to Daisy.
Why she kicking Guardromon?
Kenta gone.

So Alice just left. I guess thats it for her? I see no other purpose. They kept shoehorning her into the pic with Rob. She just appears out of nowhere and now leaves.

Yall are blind. They've showed Takato and Lee's penis each time during Ultimate Matrix Evolution from the start. Its only Ruki who has been censored.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 24, 2022 12:47 PM

Jul 2013
It looks like Ryo Akiyama also fused with his Digimon
Feb 11, 2023 1:58 AM

Feb 2020
With Dobermon's gift, the Tamers and their Digimon were able to Bioberge and with against the D-Reaper. Kenta, Guardmon, and Andiramon are also on their way to the battlefield.

Takato finally realized that Yuri is not herself at the moment. She's been taking control by the D-Reaper. Now she has become D-Reaper ADR-01: Juri Type.

Also, a mysterious new Digimon showed up at the end.
Sep 7, 2023 12:15 PM

Nov 2012
here he is, I had a justimon toy as a kid that I loved.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 5 Discussion

sanrulez - Aug 1, 2014

8 by GohanTheGood »»
Apr 12, 9:19 AM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 34 Discussion

Tsukaji - Apr 9, 2013

11 by Brnd14 »»
Jan 30, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 51 Discussion

Addify - Jul 4, 2011

35 by ReeeDr »»
Dec 4, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 50 Discussion

Tsukaji - Apr 19, 2013

9 by JVskunkape »»
Sep 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 44 Discussion

Tsukaji - Apr 17, 2013

9 by JVskunkape »»
Sep 7, 2023 11:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.