Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 1, 2011 8:41 PM

Jan 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Holy Shit.
Major plot twist.
Miria is back ^0^
Hoping to see those 3 unknown chicks in that chamber in action
Mar 1, 2011 8:43 PM

Nov 2008
I knew she was still alive! :D

Three number one of the past will come back, can`t wait to see them.
Mar 1, 2011 9:30 PM

Jan 2010
PURE EPICNESS! Mira is back! I really thought she died.
Depending on what she does as this arc continues she might make it to my favorite character list
I have a feeling Theresa of the faint smile is one of the number 1's to come back.

that is only my theory though
A man who knows nothing and says something IS the dumbest person alive. A man who knows something and says nothing could possibly be the smartest person in the world -Unknown

Mar 1, 2011 9:35 PM

Jan 2009
fack ye!!! Miria is ALIVE!!! nyahahaha
Mar 1, 2011 9:59 PM

Sep 2008
Problem, Organization?
Mar 1, 2011 10:18 PM

Oct 2008
lol that was quite awesome developement ;] i am surprised and glad that miria is still alive, though she isn't as attractive as she was ...
Mar 1, 2011 10:56 PM

Mar 2008
Yes! Miria is alive! Now it's time to kill all those old bastards...

Mar 1, 2011 11:39 PM

Dec 2008
So Miria and her new friends will attack the organization while Helen, Deneve and the rest are on their way to join them, picking off the black coats should be easy but thanks to those reanimated 3 things will most likely get ugly (or very ugly if fry face screws his experiment up and they will either end up as 3 Abyssal Ones ore one created from all 3 joined together). And we still have Raki stored somwhere ther.
BTW - how the organization can relay their messages so quickly? They new about the outpost being attacked and about which of their warriors joined with the rebels, its kinda strange in may opinion...
New profile design sucks.
Mar 2, 2011 12:30 AM

Feb 2010
a all out war is going to start the current claymores + the ghost against the 3 former n1 claymormes that should be great and wow miria is still alive and leading the charge i taking back that she is a fool and wasted her live for nothing :o....
Mar 2, 2011 12:39 AM

Jan 2009
Karharot said:

BTW - how the organization can relay their messages so quickly? They new about the outpost being attacked and about which of their warriors joined with the rebels, its kinda strange in may opinion...

they may have a super sensor/radar type Claymore more better than Galatea on detecting enemies from miles away
Mar 2, 2011 12:47 AM
Mar 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------

Mar 2, 2011 12:50 AM

Sep 2007
No surprise but good.
Mar 2, 2011 12:51 AM

May 2009
Miria! Is! Alive!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS
Mar 2, 2011 1:19 AM

Sep 2009
oh shit, Miria's back.

Remember back to few months ago, i was crying and yelling and ... nearly beating up my laptop (lucky i was @ home) when i thought she was dead
Now im happy to the point of crazy (from other POV). After all, our most favourite character is back.

F*** yeah

Waiting for the next chapter to see her beating up the organisation.
Mar 2, 2011 2:31 AM

Oct 2009
Woot! Miria is back!

Best chapter since I don't remember when.
Mar 2, 2011 5:20 AM

Jun 2009
I'm happy that she is back! :) I was just so stupid how she 'died'.
Don't belive in yourself! Belive in me who belives in you! (TTGL) XD ...LOVE and PEACE!! ^_^
Mar 2, 2011 5:34 AM

Jan 2011
OMG! We got so much story developed in one chapter xD. Things moved at last.

Miria is alive!!!! Muahahahah!!! ( and even more sexier with x scar )

Can't wait to see those 3 claymores of old reawekened and impact it will have on 6 ghosts + clare blob

Mar 2, 2011 5:49 AM

Jun 2009
WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! Miria is alive!!! XD XD XD So happy! The action will finally begin! Destroy the organization! *fist pump* Fight-o!

Where's Clare right now though? O.o
Who are the three dead claymores that they will resurrect again? O.o

Urgh! Next month.. 27 chapters is too short for a monthly manga! >.<
Mar 2, 2011 5:53 AM

Jun 2009
So how did that happened? they showed how Miria got slashed many times... anyway
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Mar 2, 2011 5:54 AM

Jun 2009
So how did that happened? they showed how Miria got slashed many times... anyway
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Mar 2, 2011 5:59 AM

Jun 2009
WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! Miria is alive! Hallelujah! XD XD XD Go! Go! Go! The action is finally here! Destroy the organization! *fist pump* Fight-o!

demo.... where's Clare in all this? I hope she appears soon! ^^
Who are the 3 dead claymore that they're going to resurrect again? They never learn, those stupid jerks! >.<

Argh! 27 chapters are too short for a monthly series.. >.<
Mar 2, 2011 6:15 AM

Dec 2009
Wow!

Did not see that coming. I really thought she was done, what with the mortality rate in this manga and all. She's come back as Scar from Fullmetal Alchemist lmao. Great chapter.
Mar 2, 2011 7:29 AM

Aug 2008
i'm glad that Miria is alive, but i don't understand how can she be alive when she was chopped in million pieces....anyway..can't wait to see what happens next :D
Mar 2, 2011 7:55 AM

Sep 2009
They shown her slashed, not chopped to pieces. Also, they said that one of the three warriors were slashed 126 times and still was alive for hours before she died, which foreshadows what happened to Mirai, except she was cured for by fellow claymores.

But what I want to say is:

FUCK I SO DID NOT SEE THIS COMING.

Credit to WingZero619 from Animesuki!!
Mar 2, 2011 8:02 AM

Jun 2010
BlackPanels said:
Wow!

Did not see that coming. I really thought she was done, what with the mortality rate in this manga and all. She's come back as Scar from Fullmetal Alchemist lmao. Great chapter.

I was thinking that too! XD
Mar 2, 2011 8:12 AM

Sep 2009
Yey miria is alive! Can't wait to see what will happen next O.O . err 1 month is too long to wait...
Mar 2, 2011 8:16 AM

May 2010
This is great Miria is alive and she is back with more than bone to pick with the organisation !!

Mar 2, 2011 8:35 AM

Nov 2009
That really surprised me, I didn't expect her to be alive. It seems that the old number 1's will be coming back, I wonder if that somehow includes Teresa.

A very well done chapter, I can't wait to read the next!
Mar 2, 2011 9:34 AM
Jul 2010
Zinvince said:

maybe that was an illusion made by her, they call her "phantom miria" right?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2011 10:12 AM

Feb 2011
Omg I'm so glad Miria is back, I was so bummed when she "died", major plot twist
Mar 2, 2011 10:57 AM

Feb 2008
shit guys....the Claymores r commen......send our shitz...... but im le tired.

well this was an interesting turn of events. so much going on and no word on our lady.
Mar 2, 2011 11:59 AM

Nov 2009
Although I'm also happy for Miria to be back.

I think maybe this manga has lost its ruthlessness. Which was one of the things I originally liked, how you couldn't really predict what would happen, since the Mangaka was so ruthless with his characters.
Mar 2, 2011 12:59 PM

Jan 2011
All I can say is WTF
I mean sure I like Miria and all but how the heck did she manage to survive being 76 different types of sliced and diced? Must have been a new phantom move I suppose
"Where will a newborn go from here? The net is vast and infinite" - Motoko Kusanagi
Mar 2, 2011 1:14 PM

Jan 2010
pleman said:
I think maybe this manga has lost its ruthlessness. Which was one of the things I originally liked, how you couldn't really predict what would happen, since the Mangaka was so ruthless with his characters.

I do agree with you to an extent but since they have killed off so many people and destoried so many characters i dont believe it lost too much. They only kept 1 character alive and she might still die in the end. They did bring the former number 2 back to help Clare then kill her so they could possibly do the same thing.
A man who knows nothing and says something IS the dumbest person alive. A man who knows something and says nothing could possibly be the smartest person in the world -Unknown

Mar 2, 2011 1:33 PM

Nov 2007
I guess the Claymores helped Miria survive? great to see her back though. still need Clare to come back now. wonder about the other 2 former #1's they are "reviving".
Mar 2, 2011 2:06 PM

Jul 2009
Jallium said:
Zinvince said:

maybe that was an illusion made by her, they call her "phantom miria" right?

I think that those claymores attacked non-vitals areas, so that Miria seemed to be massacred but in reality she was still alive...

Awesome chapter, Miria is one of my favorite characters in this manga, I was so sad when I thought she had died ;p
ʕ • ᴥ • ʔ
Mar 2, 2011 2:43 PM

Feb 2008
Cheezy. It was so predictable that Miria was alive. Goes against any story writing rules. Still I'm wondering if it was part of her plan.... Quite a risky one. Still cheezy chapter. Ugh.
Mar 2, 2011 3:26 PM

Nov 2009
MIRIAAAAAAAAAAA<3^^

deviantART                                    YouTube  
Mar 2, 2011 5:15 PM
Dec 2010
omg really starting to love this manga. glad miria is back, just hope teresa isn't revived (tho id luv to c hr agen) cuz shed jst b too powerful.

hate that its a monthly manga, hard to keep track of the story wen u hav to wait so long and read so many weekly mangas. still tho, this realli gud, glad i started readin it
Mar 2, 2011 6:23 PM
Jul 2018
Sweet, glad Miria is alive. Just need to see Clare now.
Mar 2, 2011 6:59 PM

Jun 2008
OMG! OMG! That was absolutely awesome. Yes Miria is back and am so glad because the manga needs her and her supposed death was stupid.
Too bad that her beautiful face now has a scar but hell i don't care. It gives a more badass look but Miria isn't a character that needs scars to look more awesome considering how she like to use her brain. Something like that will suit Clare, Devene or Helen more.

Hope before those ex-number one bitches wake-up that the other girls from the group will come because the Claymores that are with her now probably don't count much considering they couldn't touch her when she was fighting them alone.

Maybe it's time we finally get rid of the organization and continue the story line with the big war.

pleman said:
Although I'm also happy for Miria to be back.

One character is back and suddenly the manga is too soft for you? Are you shitting me. Actually considering most thought she was really dead because of how ruthless the manga was before, bringing her back was more of a twist,shock and original than leaving her dead.
Anyway Miria as a character contributes a lot in the manga and important characters like her ain't there just to be killed so the story can seem ruthless. If they are going to die their death must serve a significant role.
After Teresa's death she's essentially the character that took that important role of the most important character in the manga alongside Clare. Teresa's death established the whole base for the story so it was a major death but Miria's death was completely unnecessary at that point considering her role.
Also she still has a lot more growth potential and character building that would have been lost.
It a lot better that she's alive. IF she ever dies it must be in a quite a later time after we get more inside of her as a person and in a more meaningful death.
MonadMar 3, 2011 3:48 PM
Mar 2, 2011 7:58 PM

Feb 2008
if you really think about it, it makes sense to have miria escape death because though the squad is strong, without the unifying leader on terms of arguably a number 1, they're just a rogue group with a couple of decently strong claymore, adding miria to the equation is what ultimately makes the squad a threat to the organization.

also anyone remember clare?
Mar 2, 2011 8:56 PM

Jan 2009
Miria, FUCK YES.
Mar 2, 2011 9:16 PM
Nov 2010
wtf just happened, this manga is really confusing.
Mar 2, 2011 10:11 PM

Jun 2010
Lol at Miria healing her wounds and not her scar.

I've got another theory. remember that claymore Raftela who can make twisted things appear in your head? perhaps the ones who fell for it were the Organization bastards.
Mar 3, 2011 12:51 AM

Feb 2010
I think this chapter deserves a good "lolwut".

It's nice to see her back, though still a little odd.
Mar 3, 2011 2:34 AM

Jun 2009
FUCK YEAH
Mar 3, 2011 3:08 AM

May 2009
good-time said:
Woot! Miria is back!

Best chapter since I don't remember when.

This.
Mar 3, 2011 4:23 AM
Mar 2010
"I've got another theory. remember that claymore Raftela who can make twisted things appear in your head? perhaps the ones who fell for it were the Organization bastards." - dillian

the manga seems clear (after some close and multiple examinations, lol):

3 months ago, the Org recalled all of its remaining Claymores to the Org HQs lying to them that (the dead) Alicia+Beth and the Ghosts and Rebel Claymores were going to attack the Org HQs.

Instead of an army... the Org Claymores watched Miria's arrival... and they were about to laugh... except they didn't have time to, hehe, such power and speed... compared to them... but.. what's this?... the Org Claymores weren't dead...

they quickly realized thus that Miria wasn't an enemy to them, they were all fellow Claymores... and so... they could NOT kill Miria, instead only NON-fatally injuring/hacking her up.

However, the careless BCs there stupidly (wrongly) assumed that their Claymores had fatally injured Miria, and thus that Miria was kill, was dead... OOPSY!

the remaining Org Claymores were actually forced to continue to stay at the Org HQs for those 3 months, until the current time in chapter 113.

so 3 months later... it appears as if Miria has "converted" all of the remaining Claymores to join her and go against the Org... :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------

some people have asked about the TATs (Trainee Awakening Twins):

they actually weren't "completed" in terms of having their emotions sealed... so that's why the one was pained/stalled from the other one having her arm severed by Miria accidentally (due to Raftela' messing with Miria's senses, Miria's eyesight's depth perception), and...

why the one did NOT fatally stab Miria, she had emotions, and thus could recognize Miria's actions, just as the other Org Claymore had as well, and thus they didn't fatally injure Miria.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm personally suspicious of this being a "super plan" of Miria's/Rubel's

a "double strike" against the Org...

Tabatha and the Ghosts attack the Lab

as Miria "suprisingly rises from the dead" leading the converted Claymores at/within the Org HQs to attack the Org HQs

Miria could have actually secretly planned this out with Tabatha, and unknown to the Ghosts... Tabatha was fooling them.. hehe...

Galatea as well... might have known and even been a part of Miria's plan too... Galatea staying behind... to protect Rabona... and to ensure that the Ghosts went off to attack the Org... with Tabatha...

Also, we got Audrey+Rachel as well. remember that they were saved by the Ghosts from Riful? Audrey did say that the next time they meet they'd be enemies... except that Audrey+Rachel did NOT kill Miria in ch 107, hehe.

Audrey could simply have said that to appear to be an "Org loyal" Claymore, like Miria had to do too before the end of the Pieta Battle. Audrey seems like she could have been just like Miria, suspicious of the Org, but smart enough to know that she has to keep that mistrust of the Org a secret, pretending to be loyal to the Org, like Miria.

So, Miria and Audrey could have chatted... and Audrey went back to the Org secretly telling the Claymores about Miria's plan...

and then there's Rubel... he could have informed the Claymores too...

so was it Rubel's super plan... or Miria's super plan... hehe :D
Mar 3, 2011 1:33 PM

Nov 2010
Wow Miria is back. I guess I prefer it to be this way, cuz if she were to die, it would have to be in the arms of the ghost squad or something.
Why is Miria at the Organization's rally? I am assuming she didn't turn back to the Org, so does that means she converted all the Claymores in the rally?
And what happened to Raki and our Clare Blob?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 2 Discussion

kansas778 - Sep 14, 2009

12 by ShokuganYuriko »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 9 Discussion

Rasco - Dec 2, 2011

7 by Ogre666 »»
Apr 6, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 79 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

avrc - May 2, 2008

110 by psygol »»
Mar 28, 8:16 PM

» Question?

mrSmiles - Jul 4, 2009

6 by _MackynCheese »»
Mar 21, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 1 Discussion

kansas778 - Sep 14, 2009

26 by _MackynCheese »»
Mar 20, 1:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.