Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 22, 2010 5:08 PM

Feb 2009
Hello guy's %)
I searched if there already where a topic like that but didn't find anything similiar. I am pretty obsessed about my hair. I have "long" hair since i can think. By long i mean my hairstyle covers my eyes, ears and it goes a bit over my shoulders. My main questions is how to get an hairstyle like this:

My hair just won't look like that:( I don't now what i have to do to getsuch an hairstyle. Maybe someone can me explain what i need to do with my hair to have it that way.
Btw: Don't you think this guy looks just awesome? i know i'm a guy but even so he is just awesome
btw²:Others with hairproblems can use this thread to get help too!

Edit:Okay i don't know what i have done wrong buti don't see the images so here are the links...
Blubb
blubb2
Askon_Jul 22, 2010 5:15 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jul 22, 2010 5:18 PM

Oct 2008
You can always go to a hairstylist and ask them what looks best for you, since I always trust my hairstylist :3.
Jul 22, 2010 6:13 PM

Oct 2008
You should get your hair styled in a way that looks good, not something that you thing looked cool on someone else =/. Your head shape and hair is not the same as someone elses.
Jul 22, 2010 6:20 PM

Oct 2008
It's Hero right?

Anyways, if you want to go get it cut the best idea is to show the hairstylist the picture. They're more visual people and it's easier to understand what you want your hair to look like when they have a reference.

Really though, I think you just need to use a hair straightener and comb your bangs forward and into your eyes then just push it out of the way slightly. You should probably use a hair wax or gel (as long as it doesn't make it look greasy or wet) or maybe even hair spray so you can avoid flyaways that totally ruin the look. There's also anti-frizz stuff that can make your hair more shiny.

EDIT:
DarknessEyes said:
I alread went to one my sis recommended. She once has cut my hair kind of that way but it just didnt look good. My hair is also so strawy(would like to explain in german:( don't now how to explain in english). Do people with such hairstyles have some kind of secret powers to make their hair look like that? xD
Edit: i'm going to bed now.. So i will probably sleep till 7 pm, so i expect lots of tips and suggestions until i get here again :) Thank you very much!

If your hair is strawy then you probably need to try out different shampoos and conditioners to maintain it and make it softer. Do you use conditioner? It usually makes the hair much softer.
Jul 22, 2010 6:24 PM
Feb 2009
Damn, those chicks are hot!

Anyway, you should do a haircut like mine...bald.
Jul 22, 2010 6:30 PM

Jun 2008
I dunno why people ask about hairstyles on this forum. Your hairdresser/cutter/stylist at your local area/mall probably know more than we do.
Jay_Ox said:

Aren't they...guys?
Jul 22, 2010 7:43 PM

May 2007
that was the joke obviously
Jul 22, 2010 7:49 PM

Sep 2008
be a trendsetter and get a cut like this:

Tachii said:
I dunno why people ask about hairstyles on this forum. Your hairdresser/cutter/stylist at your local area/mall probably know more than we do.

because MAL is the best place to get advice on beauty tips.....if anyone wants to look like their fave anime chara, what better place to ask for advice
Jul 22, 2010 7:52 PM

May 2007
fuck yes jet li
Jul 22, 2010 7:52 PM

Nov 2009
obliviouz said:

I lol'd hard. :) Who knows, that may really set the trend.
Jul 22, 2010 8:07 PM

Oct 2008
Hahaha, really old hairstyle :)
Jul 22, 2010 9:30 PM

Apr 2010
obliviouz said:

I'll do it.
Jul 22, 2010 9:39 PM
Jul 2010
The second picture looks like the guy is pretending to give oral to a dude.
Do you really wanna look like that? Unless you're gay, then it's okay I guess.
Jul 22, 2010 9:52 PM

Jun 2010
I remember this phase. Don't worry, your hair looks fine.
Jul 22, 2010 9:58 PM

Sep 2008
I get why some white people want the fuwa-fuwa 'Asian' hair-do, what i don't get is Asians who want vice versa or the 80's B-Boy look

this guy looks like a reject from kid'n'plays house party
ScryptJul 22, 2010 10:01 PM
Jul 22, 2010 10:00 PM

Feb 2008
wow those pics are so fucking gay. get a buzzcut, first one i cant tell if its a guy or not like srsly look at that thing, its so fucking skinny stop eating salads. and the second pic is the fucking justin bieber hairdo. now i know u guys want to look like justin bieber, but ur nt some youtube sensation so grrls prbly wont be as interested even if u do have the same hair style.
Jul 22, 2010 10:08 PM

Oct 2009
Tachii said:
Jay_Ox said:

Aren't they...guys?

Can't you see what he did there?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2010 10:17 PM

Jul 2009
getting an cool

Powered by hinatachan - TaigaForum
Jul 22, 2010 11:09 PM

Feb 2010
Depends how you cut it. Better to ask these questions to an actual hairstylist though ^^
Jul 22, 2010 11:13 PM

Oct 2009
ESSWHY said:
getting an cool

Only clicked the thread 'cause this.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2010 5:11 AM

Jun 2008
DoubleDango said:
Tachii said:
Jay_Ox said:

Aren't they...guys?

Can't you see what he did there?
It just wasn't that funny. The bald part is, however.
Jul 23, 2010 5:53 AM

Mar 2010
Oh I wish I could dye my hair without having my dad lecture me for weeks.

By the way DarknessEyes, I don't know but I kinda prefer (and I think many girls too) guys who are not really obsessed with hairs like you are, or rather, you sure do sound like you're over-obsessed with your look (like me :D), but... guys who are like that are just wierd and girly I suppose.
Sig deleted for being obnoxious.
Jul 23, 2010 6:52 AM

Feb 2008

Best, most universal, always-trendy hair!
This way you wouldn't have to dry your hair, it is hygienic and trendy. It has always been since the very beginning and till now.
No one will laugh at it once you grow up and your children will see photos of how you looked like when you were young.
The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao. The name that can be named is not the eternal name. The nameless is the beginning of heaven and Earth. The named is the mother of the ten thousand things.
I do not recall, Jesus ever saying "build churches, temples, and kill those who doesn't follow christianity..." nor he said "christianity is religion".
News for VN immigrants in EU: vietinfo.eu

Jul 23, 2010 7:06 AM
Jul 2018
Be like me and make your hair like 2 millimeters long
Jul 23, 2010 7:07 AM
Jul 2010

Put one of these on your head and walk casually around. Don't know if the color suits you, though!
Jul 23, 2010 7:17 AM

Apr 2010
First of all; it's Getting a cool hairstyle.
Gaaah and those pictures ain't THAT cool O_o
Jul 23, 2010 7:27 AM

Feb 2008
Jimbow said:
Be like me and make your hair like 2 millimeters long

Totaly agree with you. If you still insist on getting cool hair, then get this one:

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao. The name that can be named is not the eternal name. The nameless is the beginning of heaven and Earth. The named is the mother of the ten thousand things.
I do not recall, Jesus ever saying "build churches, temples, and kill those who doesn't follow christianity..." nor he said "christianity is religion".

Jul 23, 2010 7:38 AM

Feb 2008
You want to hear something serious? Then how about this: NONE OF US KNOW HOW YOU LOOK LIKE!
We can't tell what kind of hairstyle will look good on you. Your question was "what would suit me more? This or that?" How the hell we are supposed to know that, thus your question is ridiculous and absurd. It is just normal that many people will respond you with funny posts.

Jul 23, 2010 7:45 AM

Feb 2008
DarknessEyes said:
I simply asked for tips how i could get my hair look like on the pictures in my first post. I was just curios how they get their hair to look like that so i wanted to know what things i need to make them look like that.

Why won't you ask hairstylist? Just print the pictures out and show them to barbers. Since they have shorter hair than you, then it is obvious that you will need some help from hairdressers.

Jul 23, 2010 8:14 AM
Jul 2010
No offense, but that guy looks girlish.
Jul 23, 2010 8:57 AM

Feb 2008
DarknessEyes said:
Nya you don't get what i mean..or maybe i can't explain it well. I try to explain it from the beginning..
I want an hairstyle like the guy on the picture. My problem is i don't know how i can have it that way. Like i said i already went to an hairstylist. She cut my hair pretty nice but it somehow didn't look good everyday. I basically don't know how to foster my hair. I will probably go again to an hairstylist the next days so we will see it then.

lol narcissist
Jul 23, 2010 9:09 AM

Feb 2010
if u curve it to the side u look like justin beber
Jul 23, 2010 9:12 AM

Dec 2009
Show your hairdresser the pictures, and they should be able to do something with it.

Jul 23, 2010 10:23 AM
Feb 2009
Your hair texture and thickness play a big factor in what kind of styles you'll be able to use. It might be that the style you wish to use is very difficult to pull off naturally with your particular "hair type." It's best to find a style that's easy for you to maintain and that looks good. I will reiterate what has already been said, consult a hairstylist.
Jul 23, 2010 12:42 PM

Feb 2008
DarknessEyes said:
CottonCandyLover said:

lol narcissist

rofl thats the first time ever someone called me a narcissist.
np d00d, its what keeps ppl confident
Jul 23, 2010 1:40 PM
Feb 2009
Yeah probably. I had thick, curly & coarse hair. I couldn't do a style like the guys you posted.
Jul 23, 2010 8:30 PM
Jun 2010
Well, heres a question for you, What Race/Nationaltiy are you?
Lots of the times hairstyles that look good on others might not look good on you.
Jul 23, 2010 8:57 PM

Oct 2008
Can you guys please explain to me the whole nature of PMS or Periods!
Jul 28, 2010 8:59 PM

Jul 2010
i think that hair style in the pictures u showed is hot. i love it wen guys have hair that length. also u can't do that style with thick curly/wavy hair. your hair would need to be straight and sortta thin =/ anyways keep trying =)
Jul 28, 2010 9:23 PM

Jun 2010
First off, I think I know what style you are going for and there are very few for short hair. Most of them are medium or shoulder length.

xxRitsukaxx said:
i think that hair style in the pictures u showed is hot. i love it wen guys have hair that length. also u can't do that style with thick curly/wavy hair. your hair would need to be straight and sortta thin =/ anyways keep trying =)

I have my hair in that style and I have somewhat thick and wavy hair. It takes like 10-20min longer to style, but it is doable.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.