Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 27, 2022 3:24 PM

Feb 2014
I mean, I was enjoying this anime, but the last episodes felt like a forced unecesary drama.

Also, lots of flashback scenes. If we put those flashbacks altogether they would count for about 3 episodes in total, probably. Some of them were important and nice, but some were just there as if they were fillers.

6/10
TechOtakuAug 27, 2022 6:25 PM
Aug 28, 2022 6:11 AM

Jun 2008
I don't like this Anime.
The characters are bland, the story is bland, the world is bland.
There's nothing of interest here.
It could have been saved with some comedy, but there's none.
Only finished it to add it to my pile of regret I guess.

I give it a:
Waste of time / 10
Aug 29, 2022 9:19 AM
Apr 2022
Super predictable ending. Would've been way better if they fulfilled his wish to end it all. But as always anything is possible with the power of friendship. A good unrewatchable forgettable show.
Sep 2, 2022 3:59 PM
Sep 2021
sure was a lil plot twist, but lowkey boring
Sep 7, 2022 4:59 AM

Jul 2015
Overall fine show where I wish they did more comedy and also toned down the dialogue as it kinda became boring to see Leo converse with the rest for the majority of the episodes.

Sep 15, 2022 3:13 AM
Nov 2011
I'll be honest I really enjoyed this anime, but the not so twist at the end here with leo, kind of ruined it for me.

Even if you anticipated something like what happens in this episode. That the hero seemingy diluted himself into believing the purpose was forced on him... when in reality he had given himself purpose all along. I dunno the way they showed that was kind of not up to snuff with some of the other points in the anime, which made the ending feel rushed. Yeah,

Granted if they'd ended after the battle it would have been even worse. But this anime has the feel of one that won't continue which makes me feel like the thoughts for the characters that built up may have been wasted. This unfortunately happens in some Anime.

Maybe when I rewatch it through with dubs I'll feel differently.

It was a strange fantasy anime, no real romance, no real flirting among the cast (except lilly). I think the reason I dislike the ending so much is because it comes off as, MLP Twilight Sparkle wants to save all her friends, but gets a death wish. Which frankly if they'd built the relationships differently might have been more enteratining I don't know.

What I do know iis that I feel flat on the ending, not a high or a low, just meh. Unlike some I liked a lot of the art style of this anime, but It may be one of the many that fade into memory in a year or more.

The irony here is I think what this could have been was.

"HUmanity has exiled the Hero, but I can't stop protecting them, to save the World, I must befriend the Demon Queen and her army, and help rebuild the demon realm."

Now that plot hook I think would have been so much better if it had built into that.

I suppose the comments that said the inner talk to turn off the 'order' was handled poorly. When i think about it more, what did I hear? I heard Protect! Not destroy, not cause chaos, now cause conflict and warfare. A little twist, and the MC could have realized that he was made to protect, not to fight, that fighting was a side effect. like a vestigial toe or something. But not only that, the enforcement of it as a 'rule' as if it was programmed, was actually his inner purpose that he created and had forgotten that he found it in himself. But to get to that conclusion you'd have need a 2 Cour Season I think. I get the sense there wasn't budget for that... what a waste then.
VeretaxSep 15, 2022 3:29 AM
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Sep 16, 2022 12:23 AM
Sep 2010
Not a bad ending but it would have better if he just died. The sacrifice. Once the Anti-Leo spell and the attack, boom dead. More drama
RobmoSep 16, 2022 12:27 AM
Sep 16, 2022 12:26 AM

Dec 2014
Robmo said:
Not a bad ending but it would have better if he just died. The sacrifice. Once the Anti-Lep spell and the attack, boom dead. More drama

I dont think that would have worked out in any way ... the source material would be incredibly short then.

Sep 16, 2022 12:28 AM
Sep 2010
Nilah said:
Robmo said:
Not a bad ending but it would have better if he just died. The sacrifice. Once the Anti-Lep spell and the attack, boom dead. More drama

I dont think that would have worked out in any way ... the source material would be incredibly short then.

I am not familiar. I generally watxh the animes first before manga reads. ( I dont dabble in LNs). Though if it ended episode 10 or 11 it would have felt more rewarding a watch from that perspective.
Sep 16, 2022 2:11 AM

Nov 2019
KANLen09 said:

Even though this is the 3rd show in the "Realist Hero"-inspired series, this one feels different, and still yet in a decent-to-good-way.

Wait what, is this a franchise of something, what's the name of the other first two shows?
Sep 16, 2022 2:44 AM

Nov 2019
Noisrev said:
Wait what, is this a franchise of something, what's the name of the other first two shows?

No, it isn't. I have no idea where they got that idea from since neither the studio nor original creator are involved in any other 'hero' works.

It is part of a mixed media project, but the other projects all appear to be variations on this.
Sep 17, 2022 8:42 AM
Jan 2022
Ok finale boring average
Sep 18, 2022 9:57 PM

Nov 2019
we're back to square one, any other series first episode would start with this series episode 12. Leo is employed under queen Echudna finally and quiet heroing. So far this series has been kind of an L to watch mainly because not much actually happened and there's no villain. That could also be it's strength, i personally thought it would have a better storyline for its mal rating.
Nov 15, 2022 12:07 AM
Oct 2020
An underrated and unique anime. I had a lot of fun watching this.
Nov 18, 2022 2:57 PM

Jul 2009
Even though I read the manga this was an enjoyable watch. The animation isn't great but the chara designs were done well. Not a lot of memorable tracks either but the plot was decent. The next arc with his brother and shutina disciple is good too bad it isn't getting animated. Prob no s2 either since it's was kind of average. Good va cast though
Dec 7, 2022 10:49 PM

May 2018
I was about to skip this becuse of comments and reviews, but I was surprised it was enjoyable to me. I wouldn't say this is awesome, but it was enough for me to watch all of the episodes without getting bored. Hoping for Leo's happiness.

Dec 19, 2022 7:06 PM

Dec 2014
To sum it up badly, he needed friends who can outlive humans.

Enjoyed it, glad I didn't skipped this one.

+the ending song "de messiah" is now in my playlist!
BeguniDec 19, 2022 7:09 PM

Jan 8, 2023 1:47 AM
Apr 2020
I really liked the ending, it could’ve been bad but it was actually fitting for this type of concept and show. Leo being able to continue with a a new purpose of his own will as things go back to normal. All though wish they resolved other problems if there’s a season 2 i’ll def watch.
Jan 13, 2023 12:40 AM

Aug 2019
mkzxwing said:
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
dog shit show. Like everything this season.

So she needed the stone to fix her own world? So why didn't leo just power through and steal it from the humans? He is obviously powerful enough to do it.

Why would he even need to steal it, he's shown to be able to MAKE them at will lol (he replicated the demonheart project and then destroyed it before using it)

Hey I know it’s like half a year later and all, but I really felt compelled to tell you this. I really didn’t expect anyone to miss this detail, but he quite literally says he made them without the akashic engines (stones).
Jan 13, 2023 12:57 AM

Aug 2019
amlg said:
And then just as we're about to end Leo...

Echidna decide to just step on him and everyone else kicks in too. LOL

And then Leo was finally able to disable the programmed order that he couldn't or hasn't thought of doing for almost 3000 years.

(TBH, I think he actually couldn't as he had to turn off all the other programs he mentioned, but after turning those off, he hasn't gotten to try and turning this one off as we've seen that he was still under the order and tried making his own villains when the new portal just appeared and he went to fight the Demons)

All the while Leo remember the old Imp's words from 3000 years ago. And Leo decide to officially become a member of the Demon Army.

And everything went back to "normal" as they continue to rebuild the Demon Army.

___ ___ ___

Tho... what exactly happens with the Demon Portal that was closing?

Did Leo rebuild it so it stays open?

And how exactly are they going to unite the Human and Demon World?

Since we've already seen that majority if not all Humans hates the Demons, not to mention the Hero... I really doubt they'll negotiate anything with the hero they EXILED and wants to KILL...

So having Leo as the "mediator" between the Human and Demons is purely pointless to begin with... LOL

At this point, they should really just invade the Human world and take the other stone... especially with Leo's "protect Humans" order now disabled, he doesn't have to "save Humans" anymore.

Plus, are they going to take the stone back to the Demon World?

Also... Leo mentioned they need a manual for the stone... but... we saw Leo literally reconstruct the Super Human machine that was destroyed after 3000 years of time (before Leo decide to destroy it again)... couldn't Leo just reconstruct a part of the Machine (aka the Computer) to retrieve the stone's manual files? Cause I am pretty sure in order to reconstruct the Super Humans, he would also have to make new stones for them... thus meaning the Super Human machine has the ability to create more stones.

Which means... Leo could technically just mass produce stones for both the Human and Demon world... there was no real need for all this fighting and Drama, LOL

___ ___ ___

Well... guess some of the questions will have to wait til season 2 (if they're planning one...)

___ ___ ___

Also, some ppls mentioned that Leo would be alone after a while, maybe, but remember that Demons lives a lot longer, so long that they still remember the "Machine Age" (previous Humans) that pretty much all current Humans have already forgotten.

That means it'll be thousands of years before Leo is alone again.

Just wanted to address two parts of your post:

Leo being an ambassador: Leo was exiled due to the public image he was starting to be given. We can see that he is still potentially seen in a good light by some humans: The King makes it PAINFULLY CLEAR that he still puts his utmost trust in Leo regardless of what people thought of him. This doesn’t make it impossible for Leo to try to create connections with humanity. Yes, any alliance shouldn’t be easy to obtain, but in this case it is by no means undoable.

Creating Akashic Engines (Philosopher Stones): Leo clearly states that he recreated the demonheart series cast as carbon copies except for the fact that he could not use akashic engines in them. This is obvious proof that he has no way of creating them, otherwise he would have done this at literally any point in the story.
FluffyExpressJan 13, 2023 1:00 AM
Jan 15, 2023 2:22 AM

Oct 2013
FluffyExpress said:
mkzxwing said:

Why would he even need to steal it, he's shown to be able to MAKE them at will lol (he replicated the demonheart project and then destroyed it before using it)

Hey I know it’s like half a year later and all, but I really felt compelled to tell you this.  I really didn’t expect anyone to miss this detail, but he quite literally says he made them without the akashic engines (stones).

Don't remember that, but even if he did it'd make no sense cuz  how the hell was he gonna fight them if they don't have the power source..? Its like saying you made a car to drive but you don't have the fuel and don't know how to make it.
Jan 15, 2023 11:55 AM

Aug 2019
mkzxwing said:
FluffyExpress said:

Hey I know it’s like half a year later and all, but I really felt compelled to tell you this.  I really didn’t expect anyone to miss this detail, but he quite literally says he made them without the akashic engines (stones).

Don't remember that, but even if he did it'd make no sense cuz  how the hell was he gonna fight them if they don't have the power source..? Its like saying you made a car to drive but you don't have the fuel and don't know how to make it.

I agree with you on that, which is why I believe they wouldn’t even function outside of controlled life inside a tube. I feel at this point it’s noticeable Leo is going crazy for purpose and is grasping at straws. Leo’s mental state made him desperate and he created the heroes on impulse. He then talks to the tube heroes right after their conception and breaks down in tears, and we know none of them can even hear him at that stage. Breaking away from that point, everything he did in the entire show was all so he could just throw his life away because he is brainwashed to believe he has no purpose other than saving humanity. No one fixes insanity without help, that’s why it took SOMEBODY to tell him that he can actually be someone different. I believe that the psychology of many main characters in more than just this show is often overlooked by viewers. Leo has been listening to crazy frog for 3000 years and I couldn’t take it for 3 days. Anyone like that will never have a sound mind when pushed to the brink. I understand my statement here is an interpretation, and we all interpret things differently, but I always test anything I can before I write something off. There are many lines that come off as a tell that led me to interpret the story in the light that I did.
Jan 17, 2023 3:05 PM

Oct 2013
mkzxwing said:
FluffyExpress said:

FluffyExpress said:
mkzxwing said:

I agree with you on that, which is why I believe they wouldn’t even function outside of controlled life inside a tube.  I feel at this point it’s noticeable Leo is going crazy for purpose and is grasping at straws.  Leo’s mental state made him desperate and he created the heroes on impulse.  He then talks to the tube heroes right after their conception and breaks down in tears, and we know none of them can even hear him at that stage.  Breaking away from that point, everything he did in the entire show was all so he could just throw his life away because he is brainwashed to believe he has no purpose other than saving humanity.  No one fixes insanity without help, that’s why it took SOMEBODY to tell him that he can actually be someone different.  I believe that the psychology of many main characters in more than just this show is often overlooked by viewers.  Leo has been listening to crazy frog for 3000 years and I couldn’t take it for 3 days.  Anyone like that will never have a sound mind when pushed to the brink.  I understand my statement here is an interpretation, and we all interpret things differently, but I always test anything I can before I write something off.  There are many lines that come off as a tell that led me to interpret the story in the light that I did.

Well except it clearly shows he 'came to his senses' and saw he was about to make something that'd be genuinely dangerous to the human race, so he destroyed it, which makes this whole sequence pointless if they weren't actually a threat! And no, someone who's actually crazy and/or brainwashed couldn't have the wisdom and mental stability to help others, which he did, there's also no real indication he's deranged and different in any way aside these key points of needing to do something... It also shows him growing massively as a person, and getting a personality and self awareness when at first he was a husk of a man.

The conclusion? He's a self sufficient person with thousands of years of experience, he is clearly shown doing things for fun and just for the heck of it too, if anything, its you and most viewers and writers that make long lived and/or immortal characters that don't have the capacity to understand what sort of an intellectual monster that much time can turn you into, and instead write them all like other characters that live only up to 100~ years... No, even that would be wrong to say, because to say that would be to say they don't have any wise old role models - they either model it on characters as old as 40-50 tops, or plain idiots, average, and below average individuals who didn't achieve any sort of enlightenment in their lives.

Also you speak as if his brainwashing is that much different to the brainwashing that you, me, and a lot of other people have without ever challenging or noticing it. Society over the years used to be, and still is downright insane if you analyze some of its aspects, going day to day accepting horrific, downright monstrous things without even looking, thinking, or considering them twice or even suspecting them to be a problem. They usually don't judge what they're told not to judge (i'm talking big stuff, not some things that don't matter in the grand scheme of things like shows, or celebrities or their friends), judge whatever they're told to and consider the norm without actually considering WHY that's the case, understanding it, extrapolating it to other things...

But that doesn't work for people who have the free time to learn, and/or would be ageless like this man or other characters, and don't have to worry about the small things people usually do, more than that, the brainwashed goal itself - to protect humanity would drive him to knowledge and enlightenment because with it he'd be able to understand said goal and how to achieve it better, at some point far better than his creators... Such a person simply wouldn't be this immature, unknowing and underdeveloped, plus he did seem to be VERY well read. Anyway don't know where you stand in your life, but to me that character writing is as naive and silly sounding as to you character writing and stories written by a 6yo would sound. Not to say anything bad or sound condescending, but really, people usually mature and move toward better knowledge, going back to certain things, like belief in santa after some point is simply silly... And this sounds like a character i could write when i was about 16 - extremely naive and loose writing.
Jan 18, 2023 9:24 PM
Aug 2020
Had some excellent moments in the show, but overall it's a little bit better than an average anime.
Feb 14, 2023 4:02 AM
Nov 2021
This could have ended 2 ways.
Either he sacrifices himself in the ultimate form of heroing by saving not only humankind, but also demonkind.
OR,
Make the story continue with the MC having free will, and then maybe play onto the more emotional normal life a human should have, which I believe is what they'll do for the 2nd season.

Either way, i didn't expect this to change so heavily from light hearted help the enemy to existential what is the purpose of my life, in the span of really only 1 episode.

If the story continued being light hearted then 7/10, but the twist to an actually unique concept that hasn't been done before has made this at least 9/10.

One thing that could be better is the dialog scene. As always when a Light novel is adapted to anime, they always have long scenes with a character just motionless and only their mouths move (or filled with flashbacks). Can't say I didn't expect it though. And I hope the second season will break this common stereotype (Probably won't though).

In a twisted sense I also kind of want to see some romance like literally almost every other comment was saying on the website I viewed it on, but if it doesn't then I wouldn't mind.

Overall, episodes 1-7 are wholesome but only 7/10, then when it gets to serious stuff. 9/10
Mar 26, 2023 2:36 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
A happy ending is what we got, not that I was expecting otherwise, but I m glad.
This anime disappointed me GREATLY, I loved the premise and first episode, but as it progressed it just focused on things I did not care about, I wanted to see more of Echidna's and Leo's interactions, sorry but when I get to such a synopsis for a plot, I m expecting tropes to be handled, in particular to romance, and if I have grown interested is because I feel the desire to see them playing, instead too much time was focus on side characters I don't care about.

It diluted the experience quite a lot, some episodes like ep4 focused more on Echidna, but most did not, if not for these last 4-5 episodes (which is why the second part was just much better), I wanted her to be a main character through most of the plot, not solely on the latter half.

This anime was honestly a 4 or 5 during the shit midpart, some side characters bore me to death, then you have ep6 which kinda started to heave out sparks of interest in me, Leo's past is slowly revealed, and that is when it started to get better too.

While the conclusion was not handled in the best terms, IMO this resolution and existence of all that past trauma surrounding Leo's story (which added an original twist to the usual tropes as heroes go) made for a rather enjoyable experience by the end, to the point I would like to see a continuation and possible conclusion to this story (all the more provided we get Echidna x Leo).
Now the LN ends at volume 3, so I m curious as to where the anime is covered, same for the manga...

Eventually, I will know since I plan to go after either of the mediums... thank god this made a turnaround, the last few episodes had me quite invested, not to the point of making me forget that the first half was that disappointing, but still, there was good to this, aside having a really solid OP and a kickass ED theme (really dug the artwork for them there).

7.2/10 = 7
Apr 29, 2023 11:33 PM
Apr 2023
the ending is so cheesy all that drama this series would be good if they let him die so that the other character can grow more, They I'll rate this 5 star if they sacrifice him that would be a good ending
May 13, 2023 12:27 PM

Jun 2010
Loli Lili crying, struggling and then crying again was heartbreaking! T_T
She sure got her revenge though lol... and then cried again. :'(
And then lili cried tears of joy. :')

Happy ending is best ending.

Only wish he got the harem ending.. for all his efforts and deeds.. would have been perfect. (He has the queen, wolfgirl, elf/suc and the red headed dragongirl (the big guys daughter) interested in him.. prob a few of the other demon girls as well) Or at least given a more explicit queen ship ending. :D I mean why leave a finished, already rushed story unfinished.

This series needed about twice as many eps.. even just as a short series. But would have worked much better as a longer one. It just felt wasted. The characters, setting/world and story seemed perfect for a longer runner. Way too much back story and depth to them for what they got. And so much to explore in general given the world (and hero's) history! Not to mention a better look at demon world.. and more cute demon girls! Also it would have been nice to get a look at the other heroes. Wonder what the female models were like. lol And how all the other ones were killed and by whom! (wasn't he said to be weaker then the rest?) And how humanity (well modern society at least) fell after seemingly winning.

They should use his power directly to bring order to demon world.

Aug 12, 2023 3:03 PM

Nov 2020
Ending would be numerous times better if he actually died. But hey, can't just write 2 LN volumes, can you?
Aug 23, 2023 6:50 AM
Nov 2022
Very dramatic anime but nice quotes though
Sep 15, 2023 5:21 PM
Jul 2021
This complete pandering to "modern audience" garbage is still above 7? WTF? This show pandered so hard that even a blind lgbt would be offended by it!
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Sep 19, 2023 7:14 AM
Aug 2023
This anime was so well setup and executed that I think most people don't realize it, I didn't fully realize it until I rewatched it.

There were a lot of foreshadowing and parallels earlier in the season that aren't so noticeable or nearly impossible to identify without the context provided towards the end. Like many commenters thought Leo was an arrogant ass for aggressively hitting on Shutina in the first two episodes, but we now know Leo was just testing and evaluating Echidna and the four generals. Leo was just pushing Shutina's buttons to see what kind of a person she is, and he couldn't believe she was a succubus at first. This is why he hits on her so much, and completely stops after getting back from the Largos island mission, he started realizing he got the four generals pegged wrong after he mis-judged Lily also. It seemed natural when Leo questions Edvard why with his strength he just doesn't take on the entire world himself, but we now know Leo was actually just secretly interviewing him. All the four generals defeat flashbacks in the first episode were shown comically, later in ep 11 to be shown again in serious tone. In the Mernes centric episode, Leo tells him that if Mernes is quitting he needs to have a good reason and his replacement ready to go; that's exactly what Leo does by choosing Echidna and her generals to replace him as the Hero before he tries his suicide farce. When Leo uses the mech against Edvard, there's parallels to the mech and Leo, they're both from the mechanical age. Leo wonders if the mech's components have broken when it starts to malfunction, just like Leo thinking he's starting to break down. The mech's laser is so much more powerful than it was originally that it melts it's own armor when fired, and Leo thinks it's because it's safety restrictions are "all out of whack"; this is like when Leo was originally very weak in 2060AD, and now 3000 years later he's overwhelmingly OP while also breaking his original programming restrictions. He even tells Echidna that his skill development functionality is putting his orders and feelings "all out of whack". There's so many subtle foreshadowing and parallels throughout so many of the earlier episodes, it's exceptionally well done.

As to Leo turning off his primary directive of "Protect Humanity from evil", it's not really a stretch for it to play out like that. Leo's directive is originally his sole identity, before he had his own ego and personality. It's like when people put their ideology or identity politics first before who they are, it becomes their sole identity rather than their own personality being their identity. It becomes incredibly hard for them to deprogram themselves because they have to come to terms with nearly everything they believe and stood for before, was not ideal/correct, and replace it with something else; and that usually happens after much reflection, and when they're at their lowest, and completely broken. This is pretty much where Leo was at when he was prepared to die after finally losing, but Echidna and gang instead started kicking some sense into him, and forcing him to realize his contradictions and mistakes. Leo was finally able to come to terms that his ideology of "Protect Humanity from evil" was no longer his identity, and he was free to do what he wanted as Eibrad told him so long ago. I mean this sort of programming happens all the time with cult members not being their own person, but a tool for their cult. How often do you see extreme activist admit they're wrong, or come to the conclusion what they've been fighting for their whole lives was actually false? It's very difficult because it's not just what they believe but they've made it their core identity. Try to get a vegan to eat a steak just to prove they're not a slave to their ideology, I bet you'd fail. It's probably because you would ruined their "no meat" streak, they won't feel like a vegan anymore, thus ruined their identity. If it really was about reduction of consumption, who cares that one time, they'd be ahead with every other time.

Leo's death wish and compulsion to save the world was pretty realistic as well, perhaps older people are more likely to recognize this. It's analogous to growing older, thus weaker, and yearning to be great again, but the weakness of age keeps coming causing failure, and the desperation of needing to be strong again becomes more and more consuming until depression or madness. You see this behavior manifest in different ways with a lot of people, old men losing their physical strength determined not to show weakness, aging women losing their beauty, elderly trying to be still useful, old workers who care about their jobs trying hard to still be useful to the company rather than forced into retirement, parents who's children no longer need them because they've grown up but the parents trying desperately to keep the adult children dependent on them. They're all doing that because those failing aspects are major parts of their identity, and they're failing at finding a new identity or letting their identity evolve to something else. Younger people may have difficulty understanding this just as younger Leo couldn't understand Eibrad's warning until Leo got older. Leo was reflecting on how he was having fun saving the world over and over again when he was young, until he got old and couldn't handle the peacetime anymore.

Anyways, sorry about the wall of text, but I found this anime to be so good, and it gave me a lot to think about. The animation was low budget, but I don't really mind, they did exceptionally well with what they had. The OP and two ED were really good as well.
Oct 6, 2023 9:29 PM
Mar 2020
Slow start, interesting climax, kind of a shitty ending.
Dec 5, 2023 2:20 PM
Apr 2018
It was something unexpected and very good, an anime that would need a second part
Dec 17, 2023 6:26 PM
Aug 2020
EXCELENT ANIME TY
Dec 22, 2023 6:06 AM
Dec 2022
10/10 loved everything about the anime
Mar 28, 2:23 PM

Jun 2010
Reply to Dawizz
This complete pandering to "modern audience" garbage is still above 7? WTF? This show pandered so hard that even a blind lgbt would be offended by it!
@Dawizz

Wait what? Did i miss something?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuusha, Yamemasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2022

77 by vkopuzoglu »»
Apr 25, 7:53 AM

Poll: » Yuusha, Yamemasu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2022

59 by James_xeno »»
Mar 28, 2:19 PM

Poll: » Yuusha, Yamemasu Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 3, 2022

46 by Monmon0110 »»
Mar 7, 5:14 AM

Poll: » Yuusha, Yamemasu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2022

70 by Monmon0110 »»
Mar 7, 4:51 AM

Poll: » Yuusha, Yamemasu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2022

84 by Monmon0110 »»
Mar 1, 12:16 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.