Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 22, 2021 6:19 PM

Apr 2018
Poor Rio he really gets blamerd for everything because he is just that good. It makes sense why Rio is gonna leave the academy to stay out of trouble but please slow down the show its going way too fast imo.
Jul 22, 2021 8:46 PM

May 2019
What the hell happened to the animation in this episode?
It wasn't stellar to start with, but it was passable for the first two episodes.
This one was a bunch of stiff frames, badly done motion blur effects, and zoom-ins on dead fish faces.
The vocal performances and sound design shit the bed too. At least 2 times there was a huge buildup in the music that was either horribly timed or just sort of faded out unceremoniously with nothing of real import happening.
Jul 24, 2021 8:24 PM

Nov 2009
wait... so somehow they were able to go against the Princesses' words and witness in person? (the one that literally got physically saved from falling AND the minotaur)

the Fuck... previous episodes made it sound like they had the King's backings to defend Rio/Haruto... guess not? King is less in power than the school Principal?

No wonder the Royalty's status is decreasing... LUL

___ ___ ___

and Rio as expected, extremely mature, he already know what he had to do at the moment he was falling (already planned to leave even if he wasn't taking any blames)

The only one that took the biggest hit from this incident is probably Celia, since she spend the most time with Rio and has hidden feelings for him, not to mention she vowed to protect him when they were younger, but she can't go against higher nobility. (especially ones that's apparently more power than the King)

___ ___ ___

Yea, now I see what that other "rating going down" thread is about... the story and setting isn't that well thought out. (tho the art is quite well done)

Oh yea, and apparently end of this episode introduced a Fox? Girl that's apparently chained and trained to be an assassin? so slavery in Fantasy World once again... but WAIT, bet 1 zillion Fantasy coins the girl will end up being Rio/Haruto's traveling companion just like all other Isekai with Animal Girls that gets near MCs.

(TBH, animal girls are nice tho, they're cute, but also very overused, especially slavery animal girls and MCs getting together....)
amlgJul 27, 2021 8:45 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jul 25, 2021 11:14 AM

Aug 2013
I can't think of how non novel readers are enjoying this at this point. XD
They skip through everything and in 3 episodes we went from kindergarden to primary school to highschool.
The entire school arc only consist of 1 battle from the tournament and 1 extra curriculum.
They skip through everything making the anime so bland.

I'm just here for them cute waifus adapted. <3
Plot or character development doesn't matter anymore lmao.
They are gonna time skip so much again in later arcs from the looks of it.
Lambdaa-Jul 25, 2021 11:23 AM
Jul 26, 2021 7:16 PM

Nov 2013
It wasn't good. The animation was pretty poor and this harem tropes of every male besides the MC has to be a total dicks just need to die already. It's not nice to watch and I'm not feel better for Rio anyway.

The only amusing things

FACE ME SEKIRO!!!!

I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Jul 27, 2021 3:26 AM

Apr 2011
Those two little noble pricks are just pathetic and are now blaming it on Rio even the headmaster is pathetic. These kind of people don't deserve to be nobles not even human beings. More like trash heap. Good thing Rio had enough of this BS and left because he knows he doesn't have no support against these, not even Celia can help. At least Flora is a decent person unlike his sister. Also the old guy who his combat teacher is decent too.

Its sad to see Celia cry now that Rio left and set off on his journey. Good to see the school part is over in three episodes so now we can watch the interesting part.
MagitoJul 27, 2021 3:53 AM
Aug 3, 2021 10:34 AM
Aug 2018
In five years, they were not able to change their evaluation of Rio ?
I really hate when the MC does some incredible stuff and everyone is saying "it's luck". The first time ok... but for five years ?
Anyway, the accusation against Rio don't make sense. The second princess can not even argue against her own classmate ?
And, even if by mistake, Rio had actually pushed the noble who pushed the princess, Rio jumped and saved her.
So, what's the problem ?
And are we supposed to believe no one watched the fight between Rio and the monster ? When three person just happened to run towards the princess just after the monster get killed ?
Rio saved the princess three times and she can't even try to protect him ?
If you want to exile your hero... do it right...
Well, at least, school arc is over.
I'm sure Latifa will join the MC :) It reminded me of shield hero...
Aug 12, 2021 8:27 AM

Apr 2015
The cliff scene was top notch comedy, like lmao look at all that quality.

This whole school conflict was really pathetic, good riddance if anything. Like I'm okay with characters being annoying but man those other boys were excruciatingly shallow cliches.

For some reason not inclined to drop it yet, probably because the apparent main characters at least aren't horribly grating at the moment(as they aren't doing anything of note)
Sep 22, 2021 3:40 PM

Jul 2015
Irresponsible to not let a teacher supervise the group of kids even if the teacher (Cecilia) is a kid herself or should I say loli since she's already 17.Well nice to see Rio escape that nasty bunch with their false charges (except Cecilia and Flora).

Sep 23, 2021 7:42 AM

Sep 2020
Lambdaa- said:
I can't think of how non novel readers are enjoying this at this point. XD
They skip through everything and in 3 episodes we went from kindergarden to primary school to highschool.
The entire school arc only consist of 1 battle from the tournament and 1 extra curriculum.
They skip through everything making the anime so bland.

I'm just here for them cute waifus adapted. <3
Plot or character development doesn't matter anymore lmao.
They are gonna time skip so much again in later arcs from the looks of it.

It's not that bad tbh. The quick pacing isnt that bad considering how painfully slow the start of the novel was. Fans of this series know how generic and mediocre it is but we love it regardless, they did skip most of the explanation regarding the magic but it's not that important for adaptation since most anime-only watchers prolly isnt that keen on that (think of how mahouka did it, people were actually complaining because they did not like how detailed theyve explained things lmao). The only important scenes that are really left out is how Rio was searching for clues regarding that "spirit" he saw, why he cant use magic normally, and how Christina is always monitoring him.

Also if you think about it the quick pacing is actually beneficial. This episode is the end of the first volume and best girl Celia wouldnt show up again until volume 5. So having a quicker pace mean the faster we get to see Celia again :>
Sep 26, 2021 8:23 PM

Aug 2018
Damn, Celia is so hot

Pretty sad seeing Rio blamed for things he didnt do and they are sending an assassin after him. Plus, he saved the entire class, and the princess 2 times and thats how he gets repayed.. wow!

Oct 8, 2021 12:23 PM
Aug 2017
pussy mc pussy mc pussy mc pussy mc pussy mc pussy mc pussy mc

Rio better return after he becomes stronger to burn down the kingdom. Or to kill all the nobles that shit talked him.

I'm gonna keep watching because Rio is leaving the kingdom so I don't have to listen to the cancer coming out of the nobles mouths that the pussy mc allows

Only good thing so far from this anime is the ending song

The princesses are fucking useless. He saved her life and no one can even stand up for him. They show zero appreciation to the fact that he saved the princesses life and they don't want to get involved with him. Fucking bitches.

This is why I loved Redo of Healer and Arifureta. The MCs in those anime are not pussy ass betas who take it up the ass like Rio does. They take no shit from no one.
Nov 10, 2021 8:56 AM
Jul 2019
Eh and it seems that in this episode the children of the horrible nobles are still behaving, but at least that's how Rio was able to get rid of all the hassle against that academy and the students there. They were all scared and left the princess alone, and because of that she could have been hurt if it wasn't for Rio, and now she's still accusing him of what happened and seriously. Usi However, I like that now we will see some new things.
May 2, 2022 1:49 PM

Sep 2012
OceanStream13 said:
pussy mc pussy mc pussy mc pussy mc pussy mc pussy mc pussy mc
This is why I loved Redo of Healer and Arifureta. The MCs in those anime are not pussy ass betas who take it up the ass like Rio does. They take no shit from no one.

so he should return just to spend res of hes life in prison? cause that's what would have have happened if he would have returned, he can't prove hes innocence for if he opposition is nobles, redo of healer and arifureta are different universes where sh works bit differently, but here nobles can trample on commoners and use them as scape coats
Sugram22May 26, 2022 3:11 AM
Sep 12, 2022 11:44 AM

Jun 2008
What is this? lmao...
At the end of episode 3 they're having some kind of flashback pretending I give a crap about any of these characters lmao.
This show is so bad. I'll push on a little bit further just to see how much worse the writing can get.
6/10 so far lmao.

It's the type of story a bunch of novices come up with in some bootleg "learn to draw manga class".
How does this have 2 Seasons?
People compare this to Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha and I can see why, but Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha is leagues better despite also being a pretty mediocre show itself.
Oct 2, 2022 2:39 AM
Sep 2021
Sad that Rio was falsely accused and so he left the place but the people aren't even pleased with it so they send an assassin also to kill him.

I give it 5/10.
Oct 3, 2022 5:48 PM
Nov 2010
So many simple things that were somehow missed by the author of this show (like why is no one watching over the group during a dangerous exercise or how did Rio just sneak into the academy like that), joined together with a bunch of inconsistencies and the never-ending fetishes of every man but the MC and some grandpas being plain evil with nothing better to do than to pick on the MC and probably a super strong girl made through bestiality that will become the MC's pet makes it an easy decision for me to drop this.
Jan 19, 12:00 AM
Apr 2013
EP 3

Wait that was the whole ep
So we have 3 eps of setup and now rio is going on a journey by himself.
Not sure when we'll see celia again. im assuming the other girls will start showing up from next ep.
But who knows. by the time rio returns, heck something might have happened before then

Ok wait the post credit scene. Curious. so they're sending an assassin to kill rio, but from the looks of things I'm assuming rio will uh, convince her instead.
It's kinda weird honestly.
Not sure. on one hand I doubt rio is just going to immediately u turn and come back after just one episode. On the other hand I dunno. Gonna be sad if we dont see celia for awhile, but there's still 9 more eps to go.

It's kinda weird since flora just showed up and now nope. Meanwhile. Really wonder, but there's plenty of time for that I guess.
It's kinda weird because, so rio is 12, but he looks a little bit older in the op/ed? Is it just like a style thing or is there gonna be yet another timeskip. Hmm. I guess it doesnt really matter either way but pretty oof.
CocoaGalaxyJan 19, 12:11 AM
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» I was expecting SAO ending theme to play anytime at this point

unabomb - Aug 10, 2021

25 by RealityChanges »»
May 1, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2021

158 by Playcool »»
Mar 11, 2:01 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2021

70 by Kraum »»
Feb 2, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2021

62 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 21, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2021

86 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jan 20, 11:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.