Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2021 5:28 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Very intense episode featuring a lot of Taichi and his partner Agumon. When you think about it, these two fought some pretty weird Digimon.

Again, seeing Wargreymon is a pleasant sight and they gave him a hell of a transformation in this episode.
Jul 17, 2021 8:47 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Ar-are they just trolling now with not only ANOTHER Taichi centric episode but one with a lot of them? Who asked for this? Seriously though, what was the point of all that? Remind everyone about how beautifully animated the digivolution sequences are by giving Agumon some Taichi reminissence? Is that it? Otherwise more than half of the episode was just pointless.

Other than that, I guess a little bit more of information was presented about the "Great Catastrophe" though it wasn't enough to justify watching this. 9 more left.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jul 17, 2021 9:42 PM
Sep 2015
Every episode is Taichi episode, but this is truly the Taichi episode when it has dozens of him.
Jul 17, 2021 11:08 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So many copies of Tachi but only one real one to save, Agumon did great, and then WarGreymon to destroy them... the situation is still tense though.
Jul 18, 2021 1:26 AM

Jun 2010
After many filler episodes, we go back to a sorta-plot-related episode, but I doubt anyone actually cares about the 'plot' at this point. We got a glimpse of the 'final' boss, however, after Millenniummon episode, my expectation has plunged considerably.

Lol for a second I thought BlizGreymon will show up and have a remake evolution since CresGarurumon had a better-than-average sequence.

Next ep is Hikari's turn, let's wait and see a gigantic Ophanimon haha
Jul 18, 2021 5:01 AM
Dec 2018
rasterman7 said:
Ar-are they just trolling now with not only ANOTHER Taichi centric episode but one with a lot of them? Who asked for this? Seriously though, what was the point of all that? Remind everyone about how beautifully animated the digivolution sequences are by giving Agumon some Taichi reminissence? Is that it? Otherwise more than half of the episode was just pointless.

Other than that, I guess a little bit more of information was presented about the "Great Catastrophe" though it wasn't enough to justify watching this. 9 more left.

I asked for this u....

Anyways nice Taichi Episode
My Candies:

Jul 18, 2021 6:44 AM

Jan 2009
Algomon shows up the first ever enemy they face so that means Omegamon will show up to fight it again sometime

this whole episode got some very good animation
Jul 18, 2021 8:31 AM

Dec 2015
The real Taichi seemed to be the only one holding a Digivice. So, if Agumon would have looked for the Taichi with a Digivice, they would've been fine.

I know that they all have to go out and find a crest (?) or something, but Joe should've went with Takeru and Hikari. I know they have Patamon and Tailmon to protect them but it seems out of character for the "responsible" one to just chill at the hot springs leaving two kids that are younger than him to go off on their own.
Jul 18, 2021 8:43 AM

Mar 2018
Yay, I'm so happy we got a full Taichi/Agumon showcase episode. The poor guy didn't get much screentime throughout the show and he didn't get to do anything during Millenniummon fight too. Other kids are always stealing his spotlight. So he deserves this. More Taichi please. Can't get enough of him.

Damn, looks like next episode will focus on other kids again. Why? Those side character mobs aren't needed. Let this be a Taichi one-man show where he and WarGreymon obliterates every enemy they encounter, One Punch Man-style.

*vomits blood*

Jul 18, 2021 9:47 AM
Jun 2019
Episode was good. The battle was actually somewhat interesting this time around. It's a bit of a trope in anime, the many clones of the good / bad guy and whatever, but it isn't a bad one. Really looking forward to seeing what that big eyeball thing is.
Jul 18, 2021 9:55 AM

Jul 2017
SIGH...another Taichi and Agumon episode...of which there have been many.

At least the "Great Catastrophe" plot continues, and the Algomon makes a comeback from the first few episodes to exact their revenge. Agumon trying to find the real Taichi in a cutthroat attempt to escape Algomon's trap in a plethora of fakes.

I should be thinking that since these 2 have been stealing the spotlight for a good majority of episodes, that Agumon has figured out Taichi inside out. Bond together with the Digivolution, and it's just as predictable and boring as it is. You watched it once, and you can't bear to give it a total skip.

As if it's not hinted enough, Milleniummon will make another move, and right into the heart of the Digital World. Finally a single digit episode countdown, and I can't wait to finish this trepidatious ass-pull of a reboot.
Jul 18, 2021 3:27 PM

Jun 2017
The Algomon design looks alright...seems like a Devimon kind of character. Next week should be more interesting with Hikari if they can hold back shoehorning in Taichi. lol
Jul 18, 2021 3:54 PM

Dec 2008
I thought this might be an explanation for why/how Taiichi was able to show up freaking everywhere, but nope. Just more of him. A lot more, lol.
Jul 18, 2021 5:02 PM

Feb 2019
Bro what the fuck how much Taichi do we need? At this point it’s hard to even care about him because he gets shoved down our throats so much. Let the other kids shine. Give more Jojo and Koshiro, we’ve barely seen them.
Jul 18, 2021 8:48 PM

Jul 2013
I'm not gonna point out how the villain literally came out of nowhere to remind us that the plot exists. I am, however, gonna point out that the Taichi copies had more personality than the real one.

Also, wow, you're telling me that the bad thing that happened at the start of the show is connected to this all along!? What a grand revelation! Move over AOT, THIS is how you twist your plot on its head. /s
Jul 19, 2021 7:04 AM

Oct 2017
Another Taichi An Agumon focused episode where he had to find the real Taichi and ofc he was able to do it. The mega evolution sequence was cool again.
Jul 19, 2021 9:03 PM
Feb 2020
After he survives getting blown up Taichi might be killed by getting choked to death..
A Hikari episode: we need to shoehorn Taichi into it somehow
Jul 20, 2021 4:52 AM
Oct 2019
Taichi Agumon Episode again, i know I'm going to hate it...

Next week are Hikari and Tailmon Episode, i swear Taichi and Agumon will appear again.
Lmao
Jul 23, 2021 12:10 AM

Dec 2010
Another great episode of Taichi Adventures.

Always happy to see wargreymon despite sometimes being a deus ex machine.

We should definitely have more of him and Agumon because it's his show right? right?
Aug 8, 2021 11:35 AM

Jul 2008
Oh this episode of Taichimon Adventure 2020, only Taichimon can defeat an army of Taichimon's with Taichimon power because its Taichimon.

My god the creators and directors of the show are fully aware of what they have made.
Sep 2, 2021 12:46 PM

Jan 2021
Well at least the main plot's moving again I guess. I really do wonder what they're gonna do with the rest of the mega evolutions.
Sep 21, 2021 12:53 PM
May 2017
I didn’t really wanna say anything but I had to for this episode. Angry Taichi sounds like Boruto (i know same va but more prominent here) and that’s the main thing I had to say especially since I’m pretty sure Borutos smug ass said those things too. But otherwise at least the plot is moving forward and there is a continuity to the whole story that we’re seeing now, even though it doesn’t change the fact that this reboot is bad, and Taichi is in every episode even if he doesn’t need to be.
Feb 15, 2022 2:39 AM

Feb 2020
Yawn and sigh... Taichi. Why do they have to do this?
Apr 27, 2022 2:20 AM

Jul 2013
So will the real Taichi please stand up?
Apr 18, 5:04 PM

Feb 2015
It seems like they suddenly remembered that the series is ending soon and shoehorned in some kind of overarching plot last minute.
I don't really have anything else to say about this one. The one thing this reboot didn't need was another Taichi episode.
Boring, onto the next one.
There's no possible way you can steal my heart

I want to drown in this sweet Melancholy

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 58 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2021

20 by StormxNightmare »»
Apr 18, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 56 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2021

26 by StormxNightmare »»
Apr 18, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 55 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2021

34 by StormxNightmare »»
Apr 18, 4:21 PM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 54 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2021

23 by StormxNightmare »»
Apr 18, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 10 Discussion

alphazero4um - Aug 8, 2020

38 by redrufus »»
Dec 17, 2023 9:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.