Forum Settings
Forums

ComicFesta Announces 'Ouji no Honmei wa Akuyaku Reijou' Anime Adaptation

New
Jun 16, 2021 12:04 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
ComicFesta announced an anime adaptation of Re:mimu's Ouji no Honmei wa Akuyaku Reijou adult web manga on Tuesday.

Synopsis
"You're my fiancé, so it's only natural that we do this tonight." He kisses me deeply and devours my whole body... My first sweet kiss on my first night of reincarnation.

Office worker dies from overworking and gets reincarnated as the villain in her favorite otome game. Will she be able to keep her fiancé or will she lose him to the protagonist? (Source: Coolmic, edited)

Re:mimu began publishing the adult manga through the TL Screamo label on ComicFesta last December. Suiseisha will publish the first compiled volume on July 18. WWWave Corporation's Coolmic platform published the manga in English under the title Game World Reincarnation: Sex on the First Night.

Source: animate Times

Ouji no Honmei wa Akuyaku Reijou on MAL
VindstotJun 18, 2021 7:08 PM

Jun 16, 2021 12:32 AM

May 2010
Heh, another one of those semi-hentai shorts about pushy dudes and timid women but now it's isekai
KikugiJun 16, 2021 1:31 AM
Hello can you please watch Kitaku-bu Katsudou Kiroku
Jun 16, 2021 1:05 AM

Jul 2015
Looks like another one of those hentai shorts.
Meh...

Jun 16, 2021 2:26 AM

Jun 2020
Catarina meets hentai lololllll

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jun 16, 2021 2:45 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Sounds hot. Will looking forward to this one so i can do some research.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 16, 2021 4:28 AM

Oct 2017
Another short hentai, nice ig.
Jun 16, 2021 8:13 AM

Feb 2019
Boys like blue get isekai'd to medieval fantasy ARPGs.

Girls like pink get isekai'd to medieval fantasy otome games.
Jun 16, 2021 8:28 AM

Apr 2012
Adult manga without hyperlinks? Its another hentai with plot?
Jun 16, 2021 8:29 AM

Apr 2012
Kosmonaut said:

I appreciate that Truck-kun understands the gender audience of popular fantasy.
Jun 16, 2021 10:32 AM

Nov 2007
Vindstot said:
ComicFesta
It should be AnimeFesta now (as mentioned here).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 17, 2021 4:41 PM

Mar 2014
hachiclo said:

There are many, MANY Isekai Otomes where the heroine is isekaied into a villain: Lv99 Villainess, Accomplishments of a Dukes Daughter, Death is the Only Ending for the Villainess, Banished Villainess, Villainess want to marry a Commoner, etc, etc/

Hell, mangadex even have (had, as hackers made it go capuff) a villainess tag, which is 80%+ those type of isekais, 20% tenseikai villainess (villainess is native of the world, but travel time after death/humiliation and goes to repay service from the "good guys", like Black Lady, Villainess Turns the Hourglass, Actually I was the Real One, etc, etc).

There's some, like Your Throne, Eris no Seihai/Holy Grail of Eris, who involve possession/body swapping, instead.

Kumo Desu, Bookworm and Ability Average are the only female isekais without lolvillainess as the protag that I known.

Wonder if it was Hamefura who started the trend, or if it was even older than it. Anyway, Bakarina is pretty much the Kirito of otome isekais.
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Jun 17, 2021 5:00 PM

Feb 2019
RobertBobert said:
Kosmonaut said:

I wonder what Truck-kun does when it comes across someone who's neither. Truly a conundrum. Maybe this is how people get isekai'd to medieval fantasy worlds as vending machines or do vending machines have a gender?
Jun 17, 2021 8:04 PM

Nov 2008
If Truck-kun wasn't enough, now we have reaper-kun to make sure we never get out of this trend and move on like we should've been years ago.

Jun 18, 2021 12:27 AM

Apr 2012
Kosmonaut said:
RobertBobert said:

I wonder what Truck-kun does when it comes across someone who's neither. Truly a conundrum. Maybe this is how people get isekai'd to medieval fantasy worlds as vending machines or do vending machines have a gender?

You forgot about isekai, where the male MC turned into the sex slave of the giant king.
Jun 21, 2021 1:29 AM

Sep 2009
Fabris said:
hachiclo said:

There are many, MANY Isekai Otomes where the heroine is isekaied into a villain: Lv99 Villainess, Accomplishments of a Dukes Daughter, Death is the Only Ending for the Villainess, Banished Villainess, Villainess want to marry a Commoner, etc, etc/

Hell, mangadex even have (had, as hackers made it go capuff) a villainess tag, which is 80%+ those type of isekais, 20% tenseikai villainess (villainess is native of the world, but travel time after death/humiliation and goes to repay service from the "good guys", like Black Lady, Villainess Turns the Hourglass, Actually I was the Real One, etc, etc).

There's some, like Your Throne, Eris no Seihai/Holy Grail of Eris, who involve possession/body swapping, instead.

Kumo Desu, Bookworm and Ability Average are the only female isekais without lolvillainess as the protag that I known.

Wonder if it was Hamefura who started the trend, or if it was even older than it. Anyway, Bakarina is pretty much the Kirito of otome isekais.

There are even a few GL ones. Though, it does not make such stories automatically bad. A bunch of them are actully decent and Bakarina is not even the best one.

Also, you forgot about current 'Killing Slimes for 300 years'. MC is also not a villianess technically.
Nachtwandler_21Jun 24, 2021 2:39 PM
Jun 24, 2021 2:36 PM

Mar 2014
Nachtwandler_21 said:
Fabris said:

There are even a few GL ones. Though, it does not make such stories automatically bad. a bunch of them are actully decent and Bakarina is not even the best one.

Also, you forgot about current 'Killing Slimes for 300 years'. MC is also not a villianess technically.

Damn, I forgot that one. I am watching it, jokes on me.

I dont think Bakarina is the best, by any means (is a funny comedy in the first part, alredy adapted in Season 1, kinda drags a little later on), I just mean she popularized the villainess of otome isekai-ed genre to the point it got an anime, set a trend others are following. Like SAO (which I dont even like) did for JRPG setting with video game aspects (even when is not a game), some sort of harem and OP as hell dude as (often very bland) MC.

Kosmonaut said:
RobertBobert said:

Well, there's the gender bending isekais...are those when truck-kun hits people born in the wrong body, maybe?

Aside from vending machine, there the one MC is a Sword, other where he is a thermal fountain. I dont even wanna see how the plot unfolds...
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Jun 24, 2021 3:23 PM

Feb 2019
Fabris said:
Kosmonaut said:

Well, there's the gender bending isekais...are those when truck-kun hits people born in the wrong body, maybe?

Aside from vending machine, there the one MC is a Sword, other where he is a thermal fountain. I dont even wanna see how the plot unfolds...
Right, I had heard of the onsen isekai before, I completely forgot about it. I guess it's a tough world out there in Japan's publishing market. Amidst so many villainesses cheating with the knowledge of their favorite game and lucky perverts turned accidental heros in RPG-like worlds, the only way to stand out is by being an onsen.

More topics from this board

» 'Arknights: Rise From Ember' TV Anime Announced

DatRandomDude - 2 minutes ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
2 minutes ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

7 by EcchiGodMamster »»
32 minutes ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 25

17 by RobertBobert »»
48 minutes ago

» 'Overlord: Sei Oukoku-hen' Movie Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer, Fall 2024 Premiere

Doshigatai - Mar 22

5 by Entity72 »»
3 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

98 by RobertBobert »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.