Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
86--EIGHTY-SIX (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 12, 2021 9:27 PM

Jul 2016
Nothing much to say. Basically an episode focused on the Spearhead group experiencing "freedom" after leaving San Magnolia's territories. Not gonna lie, it felt slightly boring and kinda shallow but guess it couldn't be helped since, based on other people's comments, it was 95% anime-original content. Sequence with Fido's recordings was a nice addition tho.
Jun 12, 2021 9:29 PM

Sep 2011
That last montage has me all kinds of fucked up. I didn't know how these last two episodes were gonna go but that was fantastic
Jun 12, 2021 9:34 PM
Feb 2017
theGodde said:

the reason why I prefer the version I described is because it gets rid of that coincidence storytelling. It's just bad storytelling to have him meet a robot that he has a past history with even though there are probably hundreds of different scavenger mechs out there.

This is quite unlikely I accept.

theGodde said:
Whereas if his sentience is some kind of glitch or quirk in his system
But this is also equally unlikely imo. Which was why to me both had flaws, and whichever the anime went with, was acceptable to me. I guess I can only agree to disagree here.
Jun 12, 2021 9:37 PM

Jun 2020
Nooooooooooo not my telephone service provider!

Tbh kind of had a feeling Fido was going to get destroyed but still very sad.
Jun 12, 2021 9:38 PM

Dec 2020
Squad finally able to catch some breather and get small taste of freedom but knew they were never safe. Endured this far only for their hopeless future. Cliffhangers, I'm ready.
Jun 12, 2021 10:22 PM

Oct 2008
S2 here we go!..oh there's 1 more ep left...how lame am i...

Jun 12, 2021 10:23 PM
Mar 2021
Lscala said:
I wouldn´t ever taught that Fido was going to be an interesting character
Fido is hilarious and expressive even in the novel and he appears more often too!
Jun 12, 2021 10:24 PM
Mar 2021
Fortress_Maximus said:
00:00 The atmosphere is just so tranquil and serene.
04:05 These lines hurt so much "the last people left alive" 😭
08:12 They had their childhood robbed, their humanity robbed.
08:41 Also a glimpse of what Giad looks like with the tattered coat of arms bearing the double-headed eagle.
14:00 Shin shoots the 86 brain inside the Löwe. Cut to a shot of an elephant skeleton. His comrades contemplate their destinies. Completely decomposed, an indication of how long it's been...
16:41 Fido's POV. Kurena's infatuation with Shin. Fido flicking the synthetic ration away (vol. 1 ch. 1) was animated.
23:09 Aww Rei, Shin and Annette together. NO WHYYYY???? RIP Fido
Your banner signature is a huge spoiler...
Jun 12, 2021 10:28 PM
Mar 2021
spooky07 said:
Damn Fido was there when Shin and his brother lived in the first district

Holy sheet htf I missed that scene?! At what duration was that?
Jun 12, 2021 10:32 PM
Mar 2021
Piromysl said:
Turns out Fido was human once like those Legion drones.
Probably Shin's pet dog. You don't noticed there's a hole on the skull on an animal in zoo? Legion used animal brain for support non-combat robot.
Jun 12, 2021 10:39 PM

Jul 2015
kljy said:
Piromysl said:
Turns out Fido was human once like those Legion drones.
Probably Shin's pet dog. You don't noticed there's a hole on the skull on an animal in zoo? Legion used animal brain for support non-combat robot.

Maybe. Definitely has shown higher intelligence than that of a dog.

Jun 12, 2021 10:53 PM
Dec 2019
Fido's memories at the end were really heartwarming and sad. I wonder if by the end someone will find those recordings and whether they'll go towards proving the humanity of 86ers.
Jun 12, 2021 10:55 PM
Aug 2019
The first half was all well and good, nice storyboards and layouts with some very beautiful background art. This episode was really good in showing the scale of things and how large and empty the world is. Always nice to see people in action heavy/high body count shows just chill out.

Definitely was not expecting the second half. Something about framing their lives from Fido's POV was... moving? (That red haired girl part was my favorite lol) also what is Fido? If he was there when Shin was a child, us he some kind of robot dog/companion and how did they meet in battle? Why did he die at the end? Was there a battle/robo suicide/it was his time?

One more episode to go for this cour and I'm still not sure if I want to watch the 2nd. 86 is a really well made show and it is not often a series gets this treatment but I'm not really "vibing" with it so to speak. Let's see how the last episode goes.
Jun 12, 2021 11:03 PM

Jun 2007
theGodde said:
kuu0haku said:

I guess in the version you suggested, the question remains of why the other scavengers didn't gain sentience over the course of all those 9 years, if your explanation is because Fido was near Shin, the question again arises as to why didn't the other scavengers near him gain that sentience.

Well, if we take that Fido was present in Shin's childhood, the question again comes that how could it have become a scavenger in the first case, then after meeting Shin, it followed him and completed his orders because it was capable of doing that. Both have their questions that couldn't be answered right away imo. For me it's more of a pick which version you want, and the anime picked the latter one.
with the question of why other scavengers don't gain sentience, the fact is we have never seen any other scavengers up close, so we have no idea either way. It's ambiguous, like how with star wars artoo is most certainly sentient. But at the same time, quite often you will see other droids that show little flickers of sentience. You don't need to know for sure whether the other droids are sentient

the reason why I prefer the version I described is because it gets rid of that coincidence storytelling. It's just bad storytelling to have him meet a robot that he has a past history with even though there are probably hundreds of different scavenger mechs out there.
also by making him be created by the top science guy it kind of reduces how unique Fido is. He was just built different to the other ones. Whereas if his sentience is some kind of glitch or quirk in his system, it makes him unique and special in a completely organic way. It also kind of says something about the republic tech, how he can deviate from his programming so much. It's just charming world building, as opposed to coincidence storytelling where everyone knew everyone from the past and everyone is special in some way.

But in the end this is probably just reading too much into the episode. I'm guessing the director just put that in because he wanted to tie Anette into the characters and story more. I didn't even notice it. I saw it pointed out and had to go back and revisit the episode

I don't think it's unreasonable to think that Anette's father made the first "Fido" just like he made the first mental link headset using Shin and his brother's special ability. It might have also been a little too life like which was later eliminated in future units and explains why other Scavenges don't appear to be sentient.

Fido appears to be a bit smaller in the screenshot with Shin as a child so I'm guessing this might just be memories from within a network of Fidos, assuming they are all connected. A much larger Fido, the one that we know now, probably was apart of Shin's brother's unit originally. Shin collecting the badges from his Brother's old unit caused him to stumble across this Fido. I think it dying at the end of this episode just caused it to recount everything it's recorded and gone through up to this point as well as linked memories of Shin from within the network from the first Fido.

I think it's also just as likely that the Fido that died was the original one made by Anette's father as a prototype that had more personality than future versions. I think it was given to Shin's family as a way to try and help them. Again, it probably was apart of Shin's parent's unit but when they died it moved on to Shin's brother's unit and when he died it moved on to Shin's.
Jun 12, 2021 11:12 PM
Apr 2021
AbrahamOmosun said:
The first half was all well and good, nice storyboards and layouts with some very beautiful background art. This episode was really good in showing the scale of things and how large and empty the world is. Always nice to see people in action heavy/high body count shows just chill out.

Definitely was not expecting the second half. Something about framing their lives from Fido's POV was... moving? (That red haired girl part was my favorite lol) also what is Fido? If he was there when Shin was a child, us he some kind of robot dog/companion and how did they meet in battle? Why did he die at the end? Was there a battle/robo suicide/it was his time?

One more episode to go for this cour and I'm still not sure if I want to watch the 2nd. 86 is a really well made show and it is not often a series gets this treatment but I'm not really "vibing" with it so to speak. Let's see how the last episode goes.
I think the way this show has been approached is completely different to regular anime. While in the industry you generally attempt to focus on clarity and efficiency. Once that script is out, it's all about getting that storyboard done and making sure it clearly conveys the scene, then getting it animated (often part of it is sourced out to other studios). The focus is generally in that writing and storyboarding stage, whereas with 86 I feel like the focus is more in the animation stage. The script is just average, but the cinematography and visuals give you something you don't normally see in anime, and that makes it stand out.
I feel like the director doesn't really understand action, but is really good at conveying mood and tone with cinematography and lighting. Maybe they have a separate director for action? Who knows.
Jun 12, 2021 11:15 PM
Aug 2018
The first 2 minutes of this episode are probably my favorite anime scene of the whole year. These guys just enjoying freedom, just to be reminded at dark night of the fragility of their situation. And yet, they keep on living. Also loved that it was basically silent, just with music.
And the rest of the episode... well, it's probably now my favorite episode of the year.

Honestly can't believe it was anime original. I just hope the same staff keeps on making this anime for as long as they can. I'll be heartbroken if this isn't renewed beyond that 2nd season. I just want to spend more time with these characters. Even when it's just them enjoying the little things in life.
Jun 12, 2021 11:19 PM
Aug 2018
theGodde said:
AbrahamOmosun said:

I think the way this show has been approached is completely different to regular anime. While in the industry you generally attempt to focus on clarity and efficiency. Once that script is out, it's all about getting that storyboard done and making sure it clearly conveys the scene, then getting it animated (often part of it is sourced out to other studios). The focus is generally in that writing and storyboarding stage, whereas with 86 I feel like the focus is more in the animation stage. The script is just average, but the cinematography and visuals give you something you don't normally see in anime, and that makes it stand out.
I feel like the director doesn't really understand action, but is really good at conveying mood and tone with cinematography and lighting. Maybe they have a separate director for action? Who knows.

There IS usually a separated director for action scenes. I know there was, at least for the previous episode. Either way, the action isn't really why I like this series. I like it for the tone and mood, and in that it completely excels, as you said
Jun 12, 2021 11:26 PM
Apr 2021
DeathfireD said:
I don't think it's unreasonable to think that Anette's father made the first "Fido" just like he made the first mental link headset using Shin and his brother's special ability. It might have also been a little too life like which was later eliminated in future units and explains why other Scavenges don't appear to be sentient.

Fido appears to be a bit smaller in the screenshot with Shin as a child so I'm guessing this might just be memories from within a network of Fidos, assuming they are all connected. A much larger Fido, the one that we know now, probably was apart of Shin's brother's unit originally. Shin collecting the badges from his Brother's old unit caused him to stumble across this Fido. I think it dying at the end of this episode just caused it to recount everything it's recorded and gone through up to this point as well as linked memories of Shin from within the network from the first Fido.

I think it's also just as likely that the Fido that died was the original one made by Anette's father as a prototype that had more personality than future versions. I think it was given to Shin's family as a way to try and help them. Again, it probably was apart of Shin's parent's unit but when they died it moved on to Shin's brother's unit and when he died it moved on to Shin's.
That's a lovely and moving story that you completely made up based on pure speculation for the sake of this discussion. The fact is that we know nothing about the scavengers and how they were built. Sure you could assume that Anette's father was part of their design, but the fact of the engineering and defence force industry is that you don't tend to get a scientist who we know is proficient in wireless data transfer and brain imaging to then design a carrier/repair robot. In reality, all technology is not linked to one key scientist, all important figures are not linked to one key family or location, and so on. This is a result of lazy coincidence storytelling. Up and coming writers make the mistake of thinking that everything has to be intrinsically related. However the fact is that stories without coincidence storytelling, things can happen based on character decisions and motivation, and are more believable and allow for stronger narratives. Bad writers use coincidence storytelling as a crutch.

Look at Doctor Who, a new, terrible unskilled writing team took over and completely reworked the Doctor's backstory so that they(he/her?) was always special from the very start. This destroyed all agency the Doctor had within their own story. No longer did they choose to do good things, no, it was their destiny from the beginning.
Anyhow, I'm not here to rant about how Doctor Who got shit, the fact is that Fido's backstory, or at least the one that you constructed based on limited information, intrinsically links Fido to Shin in a hackneyed, bullshit way that doesn't add anything whatsoever to the story, and only reduces the scope of the world (and by that I mean that therefore all advanced tech in the republic solely comes from Anette's father). On top of it being coincidence storytelling, which is just bad.
Jun 13, 2021 12:05 AM
Feb 2021
So it has been confirmed once again that Annette was Shin's childhood friend via "Dead" Fido's home video-style recordings.

While I agree that Annette is being used as merely a plot device especially as a connection between the main protagonists Lena and Shin, this series' second half storytelling has improved and a bit better than the first half for me.

To me, a best friend of the protagonist being written as coincidence storytelling can have setbacks given that Annette doesn't have her own plot to tackle besides making the protagonists witness her jaded life of being scarred by the constant racism pressure she experienced from her young peers. But, at least hers isn't disregarded like Chad from Bleach whose too consistent personality of helping his friend (the protagonist) that I don't remember him getting angry or upset at his friend doing reckless stuff.

This episode is good enough for me though it kind of contradicts Raiden's speech in EP 7 when we see them watching the Legion moving forward from afar and then they go towards the Unknown Area (a.k.a. outside San Magnolia).

If there was a dialogue of Raiden saying to his comrades:

"There's only five of us. As much as I want to fulfil that speech I've just made to the Major, I think it's best we should go moving forward without any regrets. After all, I would be lying if I said I didn't want payback to the white pigs in charge. So whatever happens in that country, it's not our fault."

Then I can accept them moving forward while they experience peaceful & playful times along the way.

Hopefully the cliffhanger of this first court's final week won't be lackluster like Slime First Cour from previous season. An open-ending like what they did in previous episode would be great emotional impact for 86 series.
Jun 13, 2021 12:10 AM
Mar 2019
What a calming episode, of course except for the last part. It feels so heart-rending to see the drastic changes of the group as Fido reminisce its time with the whole Spearhead squadron.
I love K-On, and so should you.

Jun 13, 2021 12:37 AM

Feb 2014
The spearhead squadron having their "freedom" on enemy territory. Pretty relaxing episode.

The entire post credit scene with Fido's POV was hard to watch.
Jun 13, 2021 1:07 AM

Jan 2018
This episode felt like an epilogue chapter. That Fido POV segment hit hard. Next episode is the last. I wonder how this cour will end?
Jun 13, 2021 1:09 AM
May 2017
sooooo apparently they really could have just fcked off to some forest and live a happy life all along
but first, they needed to wait for the main dude to do his revenge thing, meanwhile most of them dying, what a great dude he is! truly inspiring leader
Jun 13, 2021 1:17 AM
Feb 2017
imSOunique said:
sooooo apparently they really could have just fcked off to some forest and live a happy life all along

So, apparently they first need the supplies to last more than one or two weeks, they also need to escape Republic's mortars, and then they would have successfully escaped to Legion infested regions with his brother tracking them down with ease because they are in the brother's home ground... Yeeah, I can see them surviving and escaping into a forest so well...
Jun 13, 2021 1:21 AM
Apr 2020
Honestly this was the best episode until now. I was ready to drop the series if this episode wasn't good(I found the last episode pretty underwhelming given the good build up it had) the 86 needed the characterization this episode gave them, finally I care for these characters.

the only bad part was the end tho, the Fido's sudden death exploding was more hilarious than sad because of how the abrupt scene was directed and how it ends immediately after the fact, which I think it was not the goal of the director here.
XmushroomJun 13, 2021 1:24 AM
Jun 13, 2021 1:27 AM
Jun 2021
Those who complain don't know what they truly do in their lives
Jun 13, 2021 1:48 AM

May 2021
They were happy and peaceful in this episode but there is only one episode left and as we saw at the after ending part, they can't be happy. I guess something sad will happen in the next episode. Also Shin is still hearing Legion's voices. I don't know how he will live like this. Lastly, Fido's point of view was really emotional.
Jun 13, 2021 1:53 AM
Jan 2021
imSOunique said:
but first, they needed to wait for the main dude to do his revenge thing, meanwhile most of them dying, what a great dude he is! truly inspiring leader

Oh God, what extraordinary analytical skills! Haven't you thought of sending your resume to the White House? Your talents are being wasted here on MAL, kid.
Jun 13, 2021 2:27 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
At last, they've got a little freedom on their journey through the Legion, or ex-empire territory. Its about time they did some world-building moment out of their daily battle routines, and well, its not dissapointing me with a whole new interaction and feeling relieved by those five. Good kind of break, with a lot of new information, especially the new objective for those five. Surviving country, eh? Interesting. By having such a limited source for their juggernaut, its absolutely a good new objective. Well, a little break moments were not that bad. Because, y'know, the next and final episode for this first cour kinda back to the fire action again. I mean, that doggo robot had its own pov. Then, holy shit! No, Fido, why its you whose dying after getting such a warm flash development. Dammit. I can't help, but place some of these little ss...

Nice break for you, imouto-chan.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 13, 2021 2:49 AM
Jan 2021
Why fido get destroyed ?

Aug 2017
Can someone explain to me why Fido got destroyed? Did I miss something?

This episode was kinda sad and I didn't expect the aftermath of the last battle from the surviving members from Eighty-Six point of view. I think we're going to see the Republic's side in the final episode or I could be wrong.
NurguburuJun 13, 2021 3:01 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 2018
I really loved the art and story again.... and I dare say I almost cried when the memories and everything were shown.... but the well... 'explosion' at the end hit me different. I need some time to take that in TwT
Jun 13, 2021 2:58 AM
Oct 2015
I'll insist, put some respect on the director's name ! Props to A-1 Pictures and all the stuff involved too.

Then, this episode just hits different. The atmosphere from the first half, as well as the meanings and emotions displayed on the second one, PERFECT.

Hands down best EP of the series so far. I really enjoyed it and now I'm looking forward to see what comes next.
Jun 13, 2021 3:01 AM
Oct 2013
imSOunique said:

speedwatcher lol.
Jun 13, 2021 3:05 AM
Jan 2021
How can the author be so cruel Making as watch those flashbacks and wtf happened in the ending scene are they in some kind of battle(and ln readers don't answer my question im sure i will know what happened in the next episode).........

Amazing episode as always
Jun 13, 2021 3:08 AM
Oct 2015
Nurguburu said:
Can someone explain to me why Fido get destroyed? Did I miss something?

This episode was kinda sad and I didn't expect the aftermath of the last battle from the surviving members from Eighty-Six point of view. I think we're going to see the Republic's side in the final episode or I could be wrong.

I think that the Fido destruction thing is yet to come chronologically. If you pay attention to the dates, you would notice. If I remember correctly, last events that we were shown "in real time" happened around mid October, whereas the last Fido's scene took place in late October. I predict we'll see what was going on in next episode.
byKaznaJun 13, 2021 3:18 AM
Jun 13, 2021 3:09 AM
Jan 2021
imSOunique said:

If it weren't for shin all of them could have died already cause shin have some kind of ability and he's the best fighter in 86 and he's a kind guy that all in the district something 1 respect him and shin didn't want to drag in he's team from his own problems just because all of his selfishness it was shown recently in ep 9 it was their own decision to support shin you should rewatch it if you don't understand anything or maybe just dropped it if you really can't enjoyed cause to much of dialogs........ well if you're problem of the series is only this then good you're problem has been solved
Angel_crush1Jun 13, 2021 4:26 AM
Jun 13, 2021 3:37 AM

Feb 2016
bo bo bo bo bo bo boring. this anime is so overrated
Jun 13, 2021 4:28 AM

Sep 2020
after a very interesting episode, come the slow and snoozefest episode.
altho i understand the point of this episode. also worth noticing is Shin behaviour. he really become direction-less person, with nothing that motivate him anymore. his goals already realized. thats why Raiden become uneasy. its like seeing someone losing the will to live, and might attempt suicide

theGodde said:

almost every episode has different "episode director". so yeah, theres a big overall director, and theres someone directing different episode. you can check ANN for detailed credits of staff. every anime are like that, especially action anime with drama.
LevammeJun 13, 2021 4:35 AM
Jun 13, 2021 4:29 AM
Jan 2021
Mr360AttAck said:
bo bo bo bo bo bo boring. this anime is so overrated

Ummmm why are you watching this?
Are you lost?
There's still a lot of shounen out there.....
Jun 13, 2021 4:47 AM
Jul 2018
mid
even Mud Luv is better fr fr
Jun 13, 2021 4:47 AM
Apr 2021
Levamme said:
after a very interesting episode, come the slow and snoozefest episode.
altho i understand the point of this episode. also worth noticing is Shin behaviour. he really become direction-less person, with nothing that motivate him anymore. his goals already realized. thats why Raiden become uneasy. its like seeing someone losing the will to live, and might attempt suicide

theGodde said:

almost every episode has different "episode director". so yeah, theres a big overall director, and theres someone directing different episode. you can check ANN for detailed credits of staff. every anime are like that, especially action anime with drama.
yes this is true, however the director is the one who lays out the plan (script and maybe a basic storyboard) for the episode director, which may or may not include the fights. I'm assuming it did not in this case
Jun 13, 2021 5:07 AM

Sep 2020
theGodde said:
yes this is true, however the director is the one who lays out the plan (script and maybe a basic storyboard) for the episode director, which may or may not include the fights. I'm assuming it did not in this case

im also dunno how true is that or how involved the director with each scenes. but some people whos familiar with those names (all the episode directors, not just the overall director) said director A or B strength in directing really shows (and consistent to their previous works). basically, some people already had their style, and you can see it more of the episode director doing than the director. because some episode director also the one credited as the one doing the storyboard (in that episode).

in short, the answer to the original question: thats because the one directing the "action-packed" episode and "drama-heavy" episode are different people, so different result
Jun 13, 2021 5:41 AM
Apr 2021
Levamme said:
theGodde said:

im also dunno how true is that or how involved the director with each scenes. but some people whos familiar with those names (all the episode directors, not just the overall director) said director A or B strength in directing really shows (and consistent to their previous works). basically, some people already had their style, and you can see it more of the episode director doing than the director. because some episode director also the one credited as the one doing the storyboard (in that episode).

in short, the answer to the original question: thats because the one directing the "action-packed" episode and "drama-heavy" episode are different people, so different result
I guess in that case the criticism would be they didn't weight the action and drama direction staff equally?
Jun 13, 2021 5:50 AM
Dec 2007
Nurguburu said:

You didn't miss anything. Remember the entire thing is a suicide mission. Even though things were peaceful most of the episode, they were always on borrowed time. This was teasing the future.
Jun 13, 2021 6:00 AM

Aug 2018
Hum, so the second half of this episode was literally Fido's life flashing before its death... pretty sad but I expected this episode to only feature calm before tempest. I don't really know how this will end, considering they're going to face another threat most likely, but within a single & last episode
Jun 13, 2021 6:02 AM
Feb 2021
Nurguburu said:

Fido's final scene is a FLASHFORWARD given the date saying above Fido is a few days after Shin shot a Legion's brain. It's a sad scene given that this flashforward did way better than ep3 IMO.
Jun 13, 2021 7:07 AM
Feb 2017
I'm crying...Fido
Jun 13, 2021 7:47 AM

Jan 2015
One of the best episodes for sure, it was so well directed
Poor Fido…
Jun 13, 2021 9:10 AM

Oct 2016
Fucking amazing episode, the people behind the show are really outdoing themselves. It's anime original but it was such a good addition. It's nice to see the remains of the spearhead squadron being "free".

That Fido montage was amazing bro, the directing is just absolutely phenomenal, plus the full version of hands up to the sky was playing in the background *chef's kiss*. Kurena was so adorable, you really gotta wonder how she's still so childish and immature after everything they've been through. That one clip of Haruto though damn, that hit hard. There's that one quick clip though with young Shin and Annette, that means Fido has been with Shin for a long time, I wonder if Shin knew. Anyway, RIP Fido damn, best boy.

I am really looking forward to the last episode of the first cour. I cannot wait for the second cour man.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 86 LN starts its Final Arc with the next Light Novel volume 14.

darksideee - Jan 11

32 by KitsuFrost »»
May 1, 7:13 PM

Poll: » 86 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2021

189 by Unni46nam »»
Apr 29, 7:13 PM

Poll: » 86 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2021

295 by Unni46nam »»
Apr 29, 7:12 PM

Poll: » 86 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2021

261 by Unni46nam »»
Apr 29, 7:11 PM

Poll: » 86 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2021

381 by Unni46nam »»
Apr 29, 7:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.