Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 6 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 14, 2020 5:17 AM
Jan 2017
oohh.. catarina sama i love you..
wow wow wow.. i veey love this anime
May 15, 2020 6:56 AM

Jan 2017
No Bakarina x Maria moment but i still love the episode.
May 16, 2020 8:10 AM

Aug 2016
I loved this episode. The shorts were funny and cute.

• Katarina's mom is my favorite adult.
  • Katarinaa's "committee for avoiding doom" is a delight
  • Mary is always on her game. I respect that.
  • Kieth's cock-blocking is S-tier
  • Nicole Ascart's is bolder than expected, but Katarina is still as dense as ever.
  • Prince Gerald is the most patient and charming fiance

Sophia maybe A-chan. That makes things even more interesting.

Edit: I wonder if the student council president a secret route or obstacle. It would be funny and heartbreaking if he leads to Katarina's doom.
D_GeekGirlMay 16, 2020 8:37 AM
May 16, 2020 12:54 PM

Apr 2010
That was a nice episode, especially the lake part!

Liddo-kun said:
a few more thoughts on the episode..

amazing how strong Katarina arm strength has become. I guess that powerup came from all that farming!

surprised they even brought a change of clothes to the picnic. Were they expecting to get wet?

poor Alan stuck with a girl who does not even care about him.

Does she really not care? Her reaction at the end, isn't so clear, but seems she likes him (though there's always a chance she likes Catheaina more...)
EfiChanMay 16, 2020 12:57 PM

May 17, 2020 8:02 PM

Feb 2020
was the flickering credits at the end normal? because I just noticed it

Kyoto Animation rocks
May 18, 2020 10:15 PM
Jun 2013
Syureria said:
Starting with Katarina who was trying to throw a snake, I was surprised she could throw a snake with an incredible shot. In addition, there is a flashback of Keith with Katarina, which shows that Keith who was once dubbed a monster and even Keith was crying.]

I am more surprised that Katarina managed to beat Alan in that boat contest. Honestly, Alan must have been really sheltered if Katarina managed to beat him in a contest of pure arm strength. Alan must be out of shape.
May 20, 2020 4:22 PM

Jan 2016
Awww I love seeing all the side stories they did added into the anime too thats pretty cool
May 22, 2020 3:29 PM

Aug 2013
Several short segments in this episode which I really enjoyed.

Mary can be scary at times tho XD.

Katarina being dense as usual is always funny.

May 27, 2020 8:10 PM

Aug 2019
LMAO Keith my innocent sweet summer child, you were about to cross a line that no man has ever come back from, but in doing so you would probably be the most alpha of them all.
Also Keith is ACTUALLY amazing at cock-blocking Gerlad, like my guy refuses to back down.
although we don't see it often, its nice to see all the main characters chill out together, but good God wtf happened to Mary. She is fucking THIRSTY for Katarina. She went from innocent timid girl to straight up thirsty yandere that will eliminate any competition lmao.
It actually amuses me how Katarina is like semi-aware of peoples emotions, she can understand that the person she's talking to definitely likes someone but thats as far as her attention span goes and she can't seem to see the obvious other flags that aren't doom flags.

Also i will never get over Katarina's wink to us in the opening theme, i feel my heart ever so slightly melt and flutter a bit more every time i watch it. I should see someone.
Jun 3, 2020 2:38 PM
Dec 2019
This felt more like "Mini episodes" rather than a single episode. This was a fun episode in my eyes. Where some people have the saying "All work, No play", Catarina seems to relate more to "All play, No work", but it is Summer vacation so that is understandable.

It was interesting to see a pre-isekai scene, which really tell us much but was nice to see none the less.
Jun 17, 2020 11:30 AM

Jun 2013
Super fun episode! :)
Jun 22, 2020 4:49 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah summer break for the gangs. The nuances between them stood still and always clean. Not minding some behind rivalry of them trying to get Catarina. But overall its such a good approached using some different method to had a break. Yeah, its a nice break, and always fun to watch. Nothing wrong, i guess? Yeah, nothing xd
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 24, 2020 2:04 AM

Nov 2008
D_GeekGirl said:

Sophia maybe A-chan. That makes things even more interesting.

Yep, that's one hint too many at the similarities between the two. I secretly hope she will regain memories of her previous life as well, this could be very fun. On the other hand though, Sophia is an established character already and having her change personality all of a sudden would be weird.

Code0018 said:

although we don't see it often, its nice to see all the main characters chill out together, but good God wtf happened to Mary. She is fucking THIRSTY for Katarina. She went from innocent timid girl to straight up thirsty yandere that will eliminate any competition lmao.

Gotta agree here. "It'll be best with two girls!" had BIG yuri energy behind it. And her behavior at the party later was definitely yandere-ish.

ryry10112 said:
was the flickering credits at the end normal? because I just noticed it

I took notice of it upon seeing the ED for the first time, so i believe it's been there since the beginning. Reminds me of Re:Zero, which had a similar effect in it's opening. Though i really doubt this anime will have similar dark developments.

AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Jul 1, 2020 6:33 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
It was unexpected and rather nice to see this episode focusing on Anne, her maid.
Not that it ever occurred to me, but it was a nice touch and surely felt like a sweet and endearing episode~~

That ending is trying to bait so hard, but I m not gonna fall for it.
Jul 2, 2020 9:58 AM
Discord Moderator
Divine Protector

Sep 2019
So Catarina is still totally clueless as to the fact she has amassed a fairly sizable harem of potential love interests. It seems like they are all starting to understand that they are all in love with her, the only person who doesn't realise is Catarina herself!

So far conflicts between the love interests have not been much more than some passive aggressive remarks, so I'm waiting for the moment when it all boils over into conflict!
Jul 5, 2020 11:10 AM

Apr 2012
DarknessReality said:
RobertBobert said:

This is done only for the reason that the show as a whole uses the harem only for parody and humor in general. When the title recalls that it is actually romance, only two people will remain in focus.

Well its still a harem at the end of the day. I personally hope the focus is on Catarina and the main heroine of the game. They're cute together.

Anime focuses on this only because these arcs mostly revolve around Maria.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
CravenlockJul 7, 2020 6:06 AM
Feb 6, 2021 4:17 AM

Jan 2021
I find it especially hilarious that both Alan and Mary love Katarina, they'll both just imagine the other one as her if they ever consummate the marriage.
CalmTeaTimeJul 6, 2023 11:21 AM
Apr 11, 2021 8:51 AM

Jun 2020
Keith is so cute & so funny L O L he’s the true siscon. Nicol is nothing compared to him loooooool

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Apr 19, 2021 10:05 AM

Aug 2018
Summer episode?.. Well, I expect fanservice or relaxed episode then?..
lol, all the people just gathered like that.. ;D
Sophia feels as if shopped books before with Katarina, hm.. I wonder, if it's related to how in previous life Katarina had some manga friend.. Wonder, if Sophia might be someone as well..
lol, whole fanclub of Alan at 16:55.. ;D
So that girl in school uniform from OP is her manga friend, it seems?.. Interesting.. ;P
May 11, 2021 6:41 AM

Jun 2019
Everyone has feelings for Catarina and she doesn't even realize it. LOL
May 26, 2021 11:05 PM

Dec 2020
i kinda hope that catarina ends up with no one but it looks like she'll end up with nicol huh ? i like him as a character but hes ranked pretty low as a love interest rn, hope more stuff builds up between them if she really is gonna end up with him. this was a nice episode, the gang having fun. student council pres is also pretty mysterious
Jul 1, 2021 9:59 PM
May 2020
Damn, that redhead is definitely the one most horny with Bakarina lol, now it's very true when they say that "the quiet ones are the most dangerous"
Nov 23, 2022 11:39 PM

Oct 2022
The new Catarina has definitely improved the life and relationships of the people around her...but she's also still quite the handful.

Keith was totally leaning in for a kiss. Best Bro also has his eyes on the prize and isn't going to let Geordo have his way.

I guess that lakeside visit was this show's equivalent of a beach episode, just minus the swimsuits and the actual beach. Good thing they had the foresight to bring fresh clothes for Catarina and Mary.

Dec 24, 2022 11:03 PM

Aug 2022
Another great episode.

The whole gang heads to the lake, where the romance shenanigans begin. Catarina seems to have misplaced Maria as the heroine of this game, as the love interests begin to make their moves on Catarina. Fun to watch all this unfold.
Jan 6, 2023 10:29 AM

Jul 2015
Nice summer memories Bakarina made with her harem there....except the waking up to homework not being done, a true nightmare every procastinator struggles with..

May 18, 2023 10:07 PM

Oct 2022
Damn, not Mary sowing doubt into Alan all these years about his true feelings for Catarina, that's so toxic, LMAOO
Jun 13, 2023 8:21 AM
Feb 2022
the trope of a transmigrated female lead (mainly into a villainess character from whatever she transmigrated in into) who is completely ambiguous to the emotions of everyone surrounding her and only focuses on the main goal of not getting killed is overused and doesn't sit right with me.i understand that she was young when she died in her original world but even young teens aren't that dumb. it was painful to watch but a good slice of life with a good story.
Aug 3, 2023 12:40 PM

May 2018
Keith is so protective lol xD
Mar 3, 2:28 AM

Aug 2019
instead of keith becoming a playboy mc turned him into a siscon :D i can only guess that the friend in her previous life was about to tell about a harem ending. since mc seems to have accidentally made a harem from her friends
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2020

193 by kiana_sora »»
May 3, 12:34 AM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2020

125 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 3:58 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 23, 2020

156 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2020

164 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

236 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.