Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 24, 2019 9:22 PM

May 2009
What a fucking terrible episode. Green bitch just went there hypnotized. No one even saw her walking there. She was hit with that huge beam/ray/whatever and that resulted in stomach wound? That looked like it would disintegrate whole area. She was dying for few minutes and dragon just stood there doing nothing. MC got bullshit power up now and fairy's explanation why she could save them earlier was also offending bullshit.
Kiriikun said:
FakeSaturday said:
Would have preferred if they killed Rin tbh
agreed she's kinda annoying tbh actually she is annoying she's been annoying since the beginning

I would preferred to have Taichi killed since he's just another bland overpowered isekaishit MC.
Aug 25, 2019 9:19 PM

Apr 2018
Watching This gave me the ultimate cringe. I
Aug 27, 2019 2:10 AM
Dec 2017
tiwibo said:
Armados said:

Ah yes, an insanely strong creature uses daggers that don't melt from dragon breath!

SCIENCE!! This show has it! Rin even uses science to enhance her magic! But her lightning blade didn't electrocute people upon stabbing through abdomen back in like episode 3... Science... This show cons with it.

Science! You can find many mentions of other dragon's dagger here:
https://roblox.fandom.com/wiki/Catalog:Dragon%27s_Blaze_Dagger

Dragon's are rare, but when you find a Dagger Dragon.. Well that's ultra rare!
Aug 27, 2019 2:25 AM
Jun 2019
charliechuckle said:
tiwibo said:

SCIENCE!! This show has it! Rin even uses science to enhance her magic! But her lightning blade didn't electrocute people upon stabbing through abdomen back in like episode 3... Science... This show cons with it.

Science! You can find many mentions of other dragon's dagger here:
https://roblox.fandom.com/wiki/Catalog:Dragon%27s_Blaze_Dagger

Dragon's are rare, but when you find a Dagger Dragon.. Well that's ultra rare!

Nah, I was just being salty when I saw anime that pitches science only to betray it. Kenja no Mago did it just as badly if not worse. A lot of salt came from it.
Aug 27, 2019 10:32 AM

Feb 2014
the overloaded dumbness of this ep finally pushed me to drop this trash series..
Aug 27, 2019 2:26 PM

Jul 2014
I have always defended this show because even with its many clichés and flaws, it managed to entertain me, but this episode was awful.

Rin: Taichi, I'm staying. We promised to go home together and not to leave each other alone.

Taichi: Ok, have it your way. But stay out of this one. If the dragon attacks you, I'll try to protect you and it'll be my end.

Rin: Ok, I'll just be doing literally nothing and being an easy prey for the dragon.

---Taichi proceeds to fight the dragon a few meters ahead---

So you have a dragon that shoots a fireball, hits and leaves a stab wound... WTF! I don't know if they did it on purpose to make it more plausible that she is alive or are just plain stupid. Either way, it's stupid... And the wound disappears in the next shot lmao.

Then you have Taichi's reaction to the death of her supposedly precious friend/potential waifu. Dude, stop blaming yourself, you have the fucking dragon that killed her in front of you...... and you let it go. WHY!

Also the spirit, she says she couldn't do anything and that the other time she intervened because his own life was in danger. BS! The villain himself said that they needed him alive, if anything represented an immediate danger to his life was the attack of the dragon a few moments ago. And what the fuck was all that about that he lacked determination to accept the power of the spirit and that he was afraid of having a power beyond humanity? BS.

And don't make me talk about the villains, who seem to do all these atrocities for the greater good lol.

God dammit! Of course they had to kill best girl, hell, the most interesting character. Btw how come nobody saw her walking there, not even that, RIN saw her walking there and did nothing! Just a mysterious girl with green hair that I've never seen, moving towards a fucking dragon, nothing strange here. Girl, you weren't doing anything, at least remember what you just saw a few moments ago and do something with the girl. I just hope this anime is even more cliché than it already is and she is alive somehow.

Stop saying cheat at every freaking moment!
SkyLETVAug 27, 2019 2:41 PM
Aug 28, 2019 3:54 AM
Aug 2019
Only 5 more episodes of this left to go now and I’m still finding it an ok watch of a show every week ^_^
Sep 10, 2019 9:24 AM
Jan 2018
Eehh I'm starting to prefer maou retry over this.

Even if bad pretty bad animation but from the looks of it this one is worse
Sep 11, 2019 2:01 AM

Mar 2009
Still better than Arifureta.
Sep 24, 2019 1:31 PM

Jan 2016
I really don't care about Ana but god damn that was the worst death I've ever seen lmfao.
Sep 30, 2019 10:18 AM

Apr 2011
Yep. I already had a feeling something bad is gonna happen to her sooner or later. But the way she died is kinda stupid. Still, rip Ana.

I've read the manga way before this show was aired it was horrible. The series is pretty meh to me.

Oct 5, 2019 11:48 AM
Oct 2015
good.... best characters die stupidly, now I don't know the reason I continue this anime, good job im quit
Nov 12, 2019 7:32 PM
Nov 2019
Y did they have to kill her off that makes me mad 😡 she just got her life on the right path she had so much potential she could done so much good and just to kill her off so early is really unfair I was hoping to see more of her
Feb 1, 2020 11:59 AM

Jul 2015
Well instead of immediately attacking the dragon, Taichi also could have asked it why it suddenly appeared on the field....because it was just sitting there...

Apr 17, 2020 4:25 AM

Feb 2018
What the heck...why Anna must die why not Rin
Dec 4, 2020 5:16 PM

Apr 2012
Oh god what a dumpster fire 🔥
The writing is atrocious the characters changes personalities and traits with each episode you'd think it's being written by someone with a short attention span.
- Ana was introduced as an assassin with skills and experience but after choosing to do good she's gone full blown damsel in distress that can't think and act for herself. She gets hit with a fireball or dragon's breath but doesn't get any burns and her clothes are intact. She dies from just bleeding with no relation to fire. What was in those flames? Knives?
- 2 headed dragon appears and shows signs that it could communicate. What does MC do? He attacks it eventhough he was told this dragon never interferes with wars between kingdoms. His reasoning... (without context) he declares "It need to be defeated." WTF bruh... at least talk to it even if you end up fighting at least you won't be an idiot who just fights for no reason.
Janethan23Dec 4, 2020 5:39 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Feb 4, 2021 9:16 PM
Feb 2021
I thought Death March was boring but this is amazingly boring.

I'm not sure why it's so boring.
Mar 27, 2021 11:33 PM
Dec 2020
is this going to turn out like the thing with Bell cranel in s3 or somein where some gods are developing the mc like the character development stuff
Feb 13, 2022 5:56 PM
Nov 2019
lol,why didint the spirit just tell the mc he needed to order it to use it the first episode
Sep 25, 2022 2:16 PM

Mar 2020
And congratulations Anna for the most botched death in the history of the isekais!
Oct 16, 2022 1:16 AM

Jan 2014
what the hell, I don't understand the point of this. so these villain is to guide the hero, technically, they're good guys then?
Nov 6, 2023 5:36 PM

May 2010
Well, yeah, the episode sucked, but wouldn't it be fun to be the voice actor for one of those dragons?
“Money can't buy dere”
Nov 27, 2023 7:19 AM

Nov 2013
Since the main character noticed the farmer's hand, I thought this series was quite amazing.
But when fighting, the tactics are extremely stupid (red element and dragon) (Maybe it anime only)

Dropped at ep 7
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2019

68 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 2, 3:45 AM

Poll: » Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2019

221 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 2, 3:36 AM

Poll: » Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2019

100 by Forum »»
Jan 28, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2019

40 by Forum »»
Jan 28, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2019

67 by Forum »»
Jan 28, 2:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.