Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 4, 2019 9:51 AM
Jul 2018
Appeared the blonde from that awful spin-off lolicon of Illya ?
and I thought this would be something serious, but this franchise really does not stop sinking because of its morbid Japanese creators, a shame. Drop it!
Aug 4, 2019 10:22 AM

Aug 2009
patormov said:
and I thought this would be something serious, but this franchise really does not stop sinking because of its morbid Japanese creators, a shame. Drop it!

Wow.Big brain time for this one.

Aug 4, 2019 10:26 AM
Jul 2018
patormov said:

all that I know about that character is limited to stupid rivality with Rin because one has more boobs than the other, if it were another type of anime maybe (although unlikely) forgive him, but this is the authentic sequel to fate zero and It's something absolutely ridiculous.
removed-userAug 4, 2019 10:32 AM
Aug 4, 2019 2:55 PM

Aug 2009
patormov said:

all that I know about that character is limited to stupid rivality with Rin because one has more boobs than the other, if it were another type of anime maybe (although unlikely) forgive him, but this is the authentic sequel to fate zero and It's something absolutely ridiculous.

Their rivalry absolutely isnt about boobs and whatever characters do in a spin off that treats EVERY character as a joke isnt the fault of the character.

Kirei,Iri, Bazett,Caren etc all of them are jokes of their characters in the loli spin off.

And no fucking no. This isnt a sequel to Zero.Themes and characters dont rvlove around event in Zero.
The only one that cares about Zero is Waver and even then nothing from those events affect the story except from when he cries about how much he misses Rider.And if Luvia is absolutely ridiculous what about Rider who in the middle of a war decides to buy a video game console and play games?Oh that's ok, whatever happen sin Zero is ok.
Aug 5, 2019 1:09 AM

Aug 2010
And here I thought you would correct him by saying that their rivalry in the loli spinoff has absolutely nothing to do with boobs and the only time Luvia even brings it up, it's for a cheap shot about how she is superior to Rin in every conceivable way, including femininity. You know, the thing Rin has a bit of a complex about due to Sakura, to the point that it affects how she does her hair (the twintails) and clothes to look more girly. You know, her characterization from HA.

*sighs*
Aug 5, 2019 1:17 AM

Aug 2009
astroprogs said:
And here I thought you would correct him by saying that their rivalry in the loli spinoff has absolutely nothing to do with boobs and the only time Luvia even brings it up, it's for a cheap shot about how she is superior to Rin in every conceivable way, including femininity. You know, the thing Rin has a bit of a complex about due to Sakura, to the point that it affects how she does her hair (the twintails) and clothes to look more girly. You know, her characterization from HA.

*sighs*

But i did say it isnt about boobs.
Aug 5, 2019 1:23 AM

Aug 2010
ssjokg said:
astroprogs said:

*sighs*

>whatever characters do in a spin off that treats EVERY character as a joke isnt the fault of the character.

Your reply strongly implies that it does in Prisma and that's because all the characters are jokes and the Prisma characterization is wrong, when Prisma is pretty clear about the actual reason Luvia antagonizes Rin.
Aug 5, 2019 1:39 AM

Aug 2009
astroprogs said:
ssjokg said:

>whatever characters do in a spin off that treats EVERY character as a joke isnt the fault of the character.

Your reply strongly implies that it does in Prisma and that's because all the characters are jokes and the Prisma characterization is wrong, when Prisma is pretty clear about the actual reason Luvia antagonizes Rin.

Wrong and a joke isnt the same thing.

Shirou in the date skit in CP is a joke but isn't wrong.

Anyway, we talked about Kaleid and we dont agree about it.
Aug 5, 2019 1:48 AM

Aug 2010
ssjokg said:
astroprogs said:

Wrong and a joke isnt the same thing.

Shirou in the date skit in CP is a joke but isn't wrong.

Anyway, we talked about Kaleid and we dont agree about it.

Fair enough.

Goddamn word count restrictions.
Aug 5, 2019 10:19 AM

Sep 2011
I love that waver pretty much just bullshitted his way to victory.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 15, 2019 9:00 AM

Jul 2009
Anyone remember that sidequest in Skyrim where you had to exterminate giant rats in a tavern, only to find a mage raising them? Got flashbacks to that while watching this lol.

I'm liking the side characters so far, and it's especially nice to see Luvia again. Hope she will play a greater role in the story like in the Illyasviel spin-off.

Waver using his persuasion skill for the final standoff is pretty dope.
Oct 11, 2019 2:24 PM

Jul 2015
Damn Waver and Gray are impressive, but his students are also pretty imrpessive

Nice to see Luvia also appear in this

Dec 27, 2019 7:40 AM

Dec 2018
Well, Pikachu might beat Waver in a battle.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jul 25, 2021 6:26 AM

Apr 2013
Did not expect to see Luvia, a welcome surprise. Wonder if Rin will appear as well at some point.
Feb 13, 2022 11:19 PM

Sep 2018
A much better episode this time around, not as much coma inducing exposition.
Jun 25, 2022 6:45 PM

Mar 2021
omando this anime and the series of fate that I have left to see
Aug 23, 2022 3:44 AM

Jan 2015
Really liked, favourite episode so far! As someone who likes what I've read of Fate/strange Fake, seeing more of a certain someone was very cool. Good group of characters and seeing Waver take Iskandar's quote to help him was really nice.
Jul 10, 2023 9:27 AM

Nov 2010
I see Fate/GO references.

I can relate to Svin as someone who gets aroused by the scent of the female kind. His werewolf(?) form looks cool too. If Gray smells delicious, I will devour her for sure!

I'm also willing to sacrifice countless lives if that's the only way to reach The Root. Very relatable. Human lives, after all, are just stepping stones for another to achieve greatness!
Jul 30, 2023 9:02 AM
Jul 2023
This was really boring to me
- The plot was wack and the villain was wack.
- The bunnies looked cool at least
- I nearly slept lmao
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2019

86 by Karva1 »»
Feb 24, 2:22 PM

Poll: » Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2019

60 by Karva1 »»
Feb 24, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2019

126 by Karva1 »»
Feb 24, 12:05 PM

Poll: » Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2019

102 by Karva1 »»
Feb 24, 9:30 AM

Poll: » Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2019

100 by Trinity_07 »»
Jan 21, 4:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.